PDA

View Full Version : Money It warms my heart to see you happy again.

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:06 PM
It truly does...

Ace Gunner
01-10-2013, 06:08 PM
mostly because the r8ers are so damn tarted :D

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2013, 06:09 PM
We get Geno and this place explodes like never seen before

TribalElder
01-10-2013, 06:12 PM

Get tickets naow!

PhillyChiefFan
01-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Come over to our side. It's not too late.

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:14 PM

I dunno man, That Reid hiring was pretty big

DaFace
01-10-2013, 06:16 PM

I'm personally more excited about Reid than I will be about Geno. Good coaching can fix a lot of things.

(Don't get me wrong, though. I'll be pissed beyond belief if we don't take a QB in the 1st round or (at a minimum) the top of the 2nd.)

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2013, 06:16 PM

It was a homerun hire, but many of us have waited decades for this team to draft a legit QB. We have our pick of the litter and fuck anyone who says their isn't a worthy QB in this draft.

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:26 PM
It was a homerun hire, but many of us have waited decades for this team to draft a legit QB. We have our pick of the litter and **** anyone who says their isn't a worthy QB in this draft.

I am not saying Geno will not be a good QB, Don't know alot about him but I am damn glad the Chiefs didn't have the first pick last year.....

I want Jarvis Jones

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2013, 06:26 PM
I am not saying Geno will not be a good QB, Don't know alot about him but I am damn glad the Chiefs didn't have the first pick last year.....

I want Jarvis Jones

Good for you. Enjoy the Tyrell Pryor era!!

Geno is going to surprise you man. Heck, if Tyler Wilson drops to you guys, you should be estatic.

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm personally more excited about Reid than I will be about Geno. Good coaching can fix a lot of things.

(Don't get me wrong, though. I'll be pissed beyond belief if we don't take a QB in the 1st round or (at a minimum) the top of the 2nd.)

I just hope both teams can start the winning traditions again so I can piss off the regulars here again.

BigRedChief
It truly does...You know we are going to be looking for some payback for kicking our ass the last couple of years, right?

Deberg_1990
It truly does...

Im so happy im gonna take out a loan!

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Good for you. Enjoy the Tyrell Pryor era!!

All depends... He has the wheels, now he needs better footwork...

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:28 PM
You know we are going to be looking for some payback for kicking our ass the last couple of years, right?

Pffft!

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Im so happy im gonna take out a loan!

I'm Not but I would if I had to

Bugeater
01-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Meh. We still have a long way to go.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Maybe you can get a buy one get one free deal on a couple street FA corners. Might be an improvement. We could do the same at QB.

Chiefshrink
01-10-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm happy because Clark has swung and continues to swing his brass balls and is providing "REAL HOPE" for a change. And that is HUGE ! Even if this whole Reid thing flops Clark gets "A" for effort and you can't fault him for not trying to "Get'er Done".

REAL HOPE is why everyone is happy !!

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Maybe you can get a buy one get one free deal on a couple street FA corners. Might be an improvement. We could do the same at QB.

Good corner coverage starts with pressure on the QB... Give an NFL QB time and most corners will get beat, even the great ones.

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:38 PM
I'm happy because Clark has swung and continues to swing his brass balls and is providing "REAL HOPE" for a change. And that is HUGE ! Even if this whole Reid thing flops Clark gets "A" for effort and you can't fault him for not trying to "Get'er Done".

REAL HOPE is why everyone is happy !!

I would like this forum to remember this post if it does not work out.... It's a good post, Clark is trying finally it seems

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Good corner coverage starts with pressure on the QB... Give an NFL QB time and most corners will get beat, even the great ones.

Well, shit man if you guys could play the Chiefs every week all your damn pass rushers would be in the HOF.

seclark
01-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Meh. We still have a long way to go.

no shit...we're about like a homeless dog with the mange, that's been kicked by everybody. it don't matter who kicked you, cause fuckin everybody kicked you.
sec

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Well, shit man if you guys could play the Chiefs every week all your damn pass rushers would be in the HOF.

Yea but we can't and we got abused by everybody else

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:42 PM
I just want to know who the Raiders bring in at OC

Pasta Little Brioni
01-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Trading for Seymour and Palmer really set you guys back man.

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Trading for Seymour and Palmer really set you guys back man.

Russell and Gallery was far bigger busts, Gallery was can't miss, we picked him to be a LT and he was a mediocre guard

BigRedChief
01-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Russell and Gallery was far bigger busts, Gallery was can't miss, we picked him to be a LT and he was a mediocre guardWas all those wasted picks just AL in the war room when he got old? Who is getting the blame for the bad drafts?

Hammock Parties
01-10-2013, 06:52 PM
So what the fuck are the Raiders gonna do? Keep sucking? Beating the Chiefs was the worst thing you ever did last season.

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Was all those wasted picks just AL in the war room when he got old? Who is getting the blame for the bad drafts?

Gallery was a can't miss pick by all of the heads and Russell was a project but was worth the risk to the heads.... Those were actually not bad picks they just ended that way.

I am sure Al lost some of his talent as he got older and probably was one to blame, Al always wanted that bad boy no one else would take a chance on and make him into the perfect player so he could say I told you so I guess.

He is gone now and there is a new era in town... Reggie will right this ship but there is a helluva mess to clean up now... Don't be surprised if Oakland trades their #1 for picks... I won't be

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:55 PM
So what the **** are the Raiders gonna do? Keep sucking? Beating the Chiefs was the worst thing you ever did last season.

Woah there Sparky, Don't put the cart before the horse.

Hammock Parties
01-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Woah there Sparky, Don't put the cart before the horse.

You're third in line for a QB in the draft.

Liking your chances?

bevischief
01-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Hire Daboll.

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 06:59 PM
You're third in line for a QB in the draft.

Liking your chances?

We are not going to take a QB even if we had the 1st pick

Hammock Parties
01-10-2013, 07:07 PM
We are not going to take a QB even if we had the 1st pick

So, rolling with Carson? Happy with that shitbird?

Gadzooks
01-10-2013, 07:20 PM

LMAO

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 07:20 PM

We don't have alot of choice right now, I don't even know if CP will be a Raider, he is due 13 million

Gadzooks
01-10-2013, 07:23 PM
There is a choice and his name is Pryor.

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 07:25 PM

If he is up for the job I am all for it....

Gadzooks
01-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Do you think he's up for the job?

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 07:26 PM

I am as happy with him as you are with a wheel barrel full of dicks

R8RFAN
01-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Do you think he's up for the job?

He needs better footwork but he is a helluva lot better than when he got here... He does not lack athletic ability that's for sure

Gadzooks
01-10-2013, 07:34 PM
There's no chance Carson is retained unless he does some serious restructuring. His contract is non-guaranteed.
Maybe a guy like Geno Smith will take over the reigns.

Hammock Parties
01-10-2013, 07:36 PM

http://i.imgur.com/hocNE.gif

Bowser
01-10-2013, 07:40 PM
There's no chance Carson is retained unless he does some serious restructuring. His contract is non-guaranteed.
Maybe a guy like Geno Smith will take over the reigns.

http://paperpetual.com/gifs/yestopit.gif

displacedinMN
01-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Happy here too.

Reid Friday was the first time I wore Chiefs gear since Week 7.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 12:14 PM
Reggie has alot of work to do and I'm not sure he's up to the task.

notorious
01-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Now you guys need to get your team going in the right direction so that the AFC West is powerful again.

It will be an awesome rivalry again.

loochy
01-11-2013, 12:17 PM
why is this a money thread?

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 12:26 PM
why is this a money thread?

Because it's my thread and thats what the fuck I want it to be...

Thats why

FlaChief58
01-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Now you guys need to get your team going in the right direction so that the AFC West is powerful again.

It will be an awesome rivalry again.

I like it better when we know going in that we'll kick their asses :D

notorious
01-11-2013, 12:28 PM
I like it better when we know going in that we'll kick their asses :D

Marty owned them, and it was nice.

I would rather have 3 power houses (sorry S.D.) that test each other and pushes us to the SB than a weak division in which nobody succeeds.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Maybe we can get another 11 game streak goin...

notorious
01-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Maybe we can get another 11 game streak goin...

14 of 15..... LMAO

FlaChief58
01-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Marty owned them, and it was nice.

I would rather have 3 power houses (sorry S.D.) that test each other and pushes us to the SB than a weak division in which nobody succeeds.

I bet the donkeys & pats dissagree

Rasputin
01-11-2013, 12:43 PM
If he is up for the job I am all for it....

Who would you rather have? Pryor, Palmer, or Barkley?

Warrior5
01-11-2013, 01:12 PM
I just want to know who the Raiders bring in at Head Groundskeeper

Dragon Ocho and I have been wondering the same thing...

Rausch
01-11-2013, 01:14 PM

Uh, every team OTHER THAN US has been to a SB.

1 of them even won it...

Chiefshrink
01-11-2013, 01:37 PM

Careful there. Carson was a pretty good quiet FF QB this last year in PPR leagues. And you know what if the Raiders dump him and Andy is looking for that Vet to come in that would have a much better O-line with Chiefs who knows how to utilize those weapons around him with experience to boot I would take Palmer in a heartbeat over any FA Vet potentially talked about to this point.

Hell, if Palmer would have had better protection and a WR corp that could have stayed healthy not to mention Darren 'potato chip' McFadden, Palmer very easily could have had a Pro Bowl year. Palmer did quite well considering all the injuries and sucky O-line play at least until the last few games when there was nothing left in the tank.

Like I said, Carson with our O-line, Andy calling plays with our offensive weapons being finally utilized to their fullest potential with our QBOTF drafted with either our 1st or 2nd pick depending on Reid's assessment, I'll take that scenario in a heartbeat because when you can keep Carson upright with weapons he will pick you apart.

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Who would you rather have? Pryor, Palmer, or Barkley?

Since I think we are another year away from turning this ship around, I will say Pryor and that's because of the price.

Hammock Parties
01-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Careful there. Carson was a pretty good quiet FF QB this last year in PPR leagues. And you know what if the Raiders dump him and Andy is looking for that Vet to come in that would have a much better O-line with Chiefs who knows how to utilize those weapons around him with experience to boot I would take Palmer in a heartbeat over any FA Vet potentially talked about to this point.

Hell, if Palmer would have had better protection and a WR corp that could have stayed healthy not to mention Darren 'potato chip' McFadden, Palmer very easily could have had a Pro Bowl year. Palmer did quite well considering all the injuries and sucky O-line play at least until the last few games when there was nothing left in the tank.

Like I said, Carson with our O-line, Andy calling plays with our offensive weapons being finally utilized to their fullest potential with our QBOTF drafted with either our 1st or 2nd pick depending on Reid's assessment, I'll take that scenario in a heartbeat because when you can keep Carson upright with weapons he will pick you apart.

DUMBASS POST OF THE YEAR

http://whatthegeek.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Trophy.jpg

Easy 6
01-11-2013, 03:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hocNE.gif

I love this gif, Bale in full on Charlie Manson mode.

Thig Lyfe
01-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Happy here too.

Reid Friday was the first time I wore Chiefs gear since Week 7.

Week 7 of the 2011 season, right?

Rasputin
01-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Since I think we are another year away from turning this ship around, I will say Pryor and that's because of the price.

Good. I hope the ratards are infested er I mean invested enough into Carson Palmer and Pryor that they don't pick Matt Barkley this year.

I don't know why you wouldn't rather want Matt Barkley though?

Dave Lane
01-11-2013, 04:23 PM
I just want to know who the Raiders bring in at OC

I hope for you, you get Daboll. Can't recommend him too highly to you.

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Good. I hope the ratards are infested er I mean invested enough into Carson Palmer and Pryor that they don't pick Matt Barkley this year.

I don't know why you wouldn't rather want Matt Barkley though?

Because if I think like a Chiefs fan we will never win another playoff game LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 04:46 PM
No winning seasons in what a decade????

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Just Lose Baby!!!!

Chiefs Pantalones
01-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Since I think we are another year away from turning this ship around...

LMAO LMAO LMAO

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 04:56 PM
No winning seasons in what a decade???? No playoff wins in 2 decades?

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 04:58 PM
I love it when you guys get a new retread on the Chiefs... Do I think Andy Reid is better than Romeo as a head coach? Yes... Do I think he is better for this team than Todd Haley? No...

You would have won a bunch of games and be poised for a deep playoff run if Haley was still here.

I will go ahead and pencil you guys in for the SB next year because you know it's gonna happen.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-11-2013, 05:00 PM
I love it when you guys get a new retread on the Chiefs... Do I think Andy Reid is better than Romeo as a head coach? Yes... Do I think he is better for this team than Todd Haley? No...

You would have won a bunch of games and be poised for a deep playoff run if Haley was still here.

I will go ahead and pencil you guys in for the SB next year because you know it's gonna happen.

I like Reid, but he's no Dennis Allen. We're fucked. LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones
01-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Since I think we are another year away from turning this ship around...

Wait, wait...one more time LMAO

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:03 PM
I like Reid, but he's no Dennis Allen. We're ****ed. LMAO

Honestly... He probably isn't... Reid's time may have passed him by... Allen is young and Sharp, Reid is old and frustrated...

He will be serviceable and probably make you guys respectable but his best days are long gone and you guys will never have the team they had in Philly in his hay day...

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:04 PM
And on top of that, any man who would let a Dog Murderer play QB for him can't be of that much moral character... Just saying

Chiefs Pantalones
01-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Honestly... He probably isn't... Reid's time may have passed him by... Allen is young and Sharp, Reid is old and frustrated...

He will be serviceable and probably make you guys respectable but his best days are long gone and you guys will never have the team they had in Philly in his hay day...

Oh ok. That sucks. Dang it. Ugh.

Chiefshrink
01-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Do I think he is better for this team than Todd Haley? No...You would have won a bunch of games and be poised for a deep playoff run if Haley was still here.

We will never know and that is unrealistic because in order for Haley to go deep into the playoffs that means Pioli would have had to been fired not Haley so that Haley could get the QB and players he wanted and no way that situation ever occurs.

teedubya
01-11-2013, 05:08 PM
R8ers "I'm really happy for you guys... now, I'm going to shit on you."

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:10 PM
R8ers "I'm really happy for you guys... now, I'm going to shit on you."

I really am mostly, I try to be cordial then when the dumb comments come, I have to lob a few back

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:10 PM

You would have won a bunch of games and be poised for a deep playoff run if Haley was still here. I will go ahead and pencil you guys in for the SB next year because you know it's gonna happen.

ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:13 PM

Allen was rewarded a Head Coaching job by his Denver team having one of the flukiest seasons in NFL history, facing shit QB's, and a bad division. That defense was garbage against any decent offense, but oh well the Faiders suuuure know how to pick em.

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:13 PM
ROFL

I really think Haley would have turned this shit around by now but in a couple of years, you guys will be respectable again too, like us but you are a helluva lot more than one player away from going from a 2 win season to a contender.

They won 2 games for a reason.... That reason was they sucked bad... I mean I think we played the absolute worst I have ever seen and we won twice as many games as the Chiefs did...

Lots of work to do in KC

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:14 PM
No playoff wins in 2 decades?

We know how long it's been....Change is here though.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:16 PM
I really think Haley would have turned this shit around by now but in a couple of years, you guys will be respectable again too, like us but you are a helluva lot more than one player away from going from a 2 win season to a contender.

They won 2 games for a reason.... That reason was they sucked bad... I mean I think we played the absolute worst I have ever seen and we won twice as many games as the Chiefs did...

Lots of work to do in KC

Chocolate Rodgers will fix alot of issues this team had.

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:17 PM
Allen was rewarded a Head Coaching job by his Denver team having one of the flukiest seasons in NFL history, facing shit QB's, and a bad division. That defense was garbage against any decent offense, but oh well the Faiders suuuure know how to pick em.

Great move was made by picking Haley, all of the other picks the Chiefs make are retreads. Dick Formeal=Retread Herm= retread... Romeo= Retread Now Andy Reid and yes he is nothing but another retread but he will make you respectable again like even Herm and Dick Formeal did.

I will take my chances on the young minds for coaches, Fuck a bunch of retreads

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:18 PM

Maybe after 3 or 4 years but I seriously don't think he is all that I mean he is OK but that does not mean he will be a good NFL QB You should get a proven FA QB .... You know what you are getting then.

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:19 PM
We know how long it's been....Change is here though.

seriously... You fans deserve it, you guys are loyal... I just don't see it with Geno but I have been wrong before

Chiefs Pantalones
01-11-2013, 05:20 PM

Lots of work to do in KC

We have 5 pro bowlers dude. It won't take that long if the right decisions are made at the QB position and some other areas. The Raiders have a longer way to go due to a rather large lack of talent. The Jags are the only other team so void of talent. The 10 year plan is probably gonna be extended quite a bit for you guys.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Great move was made by picking Haley, all of the other picks the Chiefs make are retreads. Dick Formeal=Retread Herm= retread... Romeo= Retread Now Andy Reid and yes he is nothing but another retread but he will make you respectable again like even Herm and Dick Formeal did.

I will take my chances on the young minds for coaches, Fuck a bunch of retreads

Haley was a buffoon

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Maybe after 3 or 4 years but I seriously don't think he is all that I mean he is OK but that does not mean he will be a good NFL QB You should get a proven FA QB .... You know what you are getting then.

If Andy Dalton and Russ Wilson can QB a team to the playoffs, so can Geno

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:23 PM
We have 5 pro bowlers dude. It won't take that long if the right decisions are made at the QB position and some other areas. The Raiders have a longer way to go due to a rather large lack of talent. The Jags are the only other team so void of talent. The 10 year plan is probably gonna be extended quite a bit for you guys.

Oh blah blah... Pro bowlers don't mean shit anymore.... You won two fucking games. That's all that matters....

Fans vote on alot of that shit and alot of Chiefs fans are brainwashed, just like the ones cheering for those dipshits everyweek.....

Chiefshrink
01-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Haley was a buffoon

I agree and would say both Haley/Pioli were 'proven posers'. To your point about Haley, you can already see there are issues between Big Ben and Todd and that the Pitt offense didn't exactly tear it up this year.:shake:

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:26 PM
QB is almost everything in today's NFL. We had the worst play at the position in the league and won 2 games because of it.

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:28 PM
QB is almost everything in today's NFL. We had the worst play at the position in the league and won 2 games because of it.

No you didn't.... Your whole team sucked ass and thats why you are picking #1

Chiefshrink
01-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Oh blah blah... Pro bowlers don't mean shit anymore.... You won two ****ing games. That's all that matters....

Fans vote on alot of that shit

This !

And Clark also knows that is all that matters and made drastic changes:clap:

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:29 PM
This !

And Clark also knows that is all that matters and made drastic changes:clap:

Oh hell yes, I don't think the Chiefs will be as bad as they were last year.... I know the fanbase is stoked but Reid also took a team that was chocked full of talent the year before last and didn't do shit with them....

Why will it be different here?

Chiefshrink
01-11-2013, 05:31 PM

and thus not having a good QB means there is no leadership occurring which is just as important. This team has not had good leadership on offense since Trent/Priest were together.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:32 PM
No you didn't.... Your whole team sucked ass and thats why you are picking #1

The O-line sure didn't suck. Charles didn't suck. Bowe didn't suck. Hali, Houston, Flowers, DJ didn't suck.

The core is there. Whatever QB comes in is walking into a damn good situation. Why do you think the Big Man came here?

O.city
01-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Pryor did stupid shit in college and got in trouble, why will it be different in Oakland?

Chiefs Pantalones
01-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Oh blah blah... Pro bowlers don't mean shit anymore.... You won two ****ing games. That's all that matters....

Fans vote on alot of that shit and alot of Chiefs fans are brainwashed, just like the ones cheering for those dipshits everyweek.....

Blah blah facts hurt the ears don't they? It's not about the process of the pro bowl but the fact they are indeed talented players. It's not your average 2 win team. When Cassel and Quinn are taking turns QBing your team you're not winning many games. Two to be exact. And when Palmer is QBing your team and you have shit at almost every position you're not winning many games. Four to be exact. The difference is our talent level outweighs yours by a wide margin and the process, if done correctly, won't take as long.

You only have one player that plays at a pro bowl level when he's healthy (McVagina). The other times he's menstruating. But you do have Janikowski. Awesome. Good luck with your annual rebuilding year.

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Pryor did stupid shit in college and got in trouble, why will it be different in Oakland?

He may not be

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:35 PM

He'll be a hero at the Black Butthole. Gannicus like.

O.city
01-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Actually, fuck it, I want the Raiders to be good. Enough with this shitty ass teams bs. It's more fun that way.

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Blah blah facts hurt the ears don't they? It's not about the process of the pro bowl but the fact they are indeed talented players. It's not your average 2 win team. When Cassel and Quinn are taking turns QBing your team you're not winning many games. Two to be exact. And when Palmer is QBing your team and you have shit at almost every position you're not winning many games. Four to be exact. The difference is our talent level outweighs yours by a wide margin and the process, if done correctly, won't take as long.

You only have one player that plays at a pro bowl level when he's healthy (McVagina). The other times he's menstruating. But you do have Janikowski. Awesome. Good luck with your annual rebuilding year.

Read my lips you fucking window licker... You are the worst fucking team in the NFL, You all made jokes to compensate to make yourselves feel better about losing but the bottom line is you were the WORST FUCKING TEAM IN THE NFL. Deal with it...

Chiefs Pantalones
01-11-2013, 05:36 PM
The O-line sure didn't suck. Charles didn't suck. Bowe didn't suck. Hali, Houston, Flowers, DJ didn't suck.

The core is there. Whatever QB comes in is walking into a damn good situation. Why do you think the Big Man came here?

He's a Raider fan, we're wasting our time talking football with him. Some are nice, like R8ers is, but they are all dumb as shit.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Not really. 50 turnovers by the QB's was the only thing that made them pick number one.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Read my lips you ****ing window licker... You are the worst ****ing team in the NFL, You all made jokes to compensate to make yourselves feel better about losing but the bottom line is you were the WORST ****ING TEAM IN THE NFL. Deal with it...

LMAO

R8RFAN
01-11-2013, 05:40 PM
I would be more excited with Reid there and a chance to get a good QB finally... I know where you all are coming from... I would have already went nuts with Cassell and Quinn

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:44 PM
I would be more excited with Reid there and a chance to get a good QB finally... I know where you all are coming from... I would have already went nuts with Cassell and Quinn

Meh, I'm just not one to mope about the current shitty state of the team. I have confidence in the new regime taking a QB number one and getting this thing turned around.

Chiefshrink
01-11-2013, 05:44 PM
I know the fanbase is stoked but Reid also took a team that was chocked full of talent the year before last and didn't do shit with them....

Why will it be different here?

I don't know that it will but if you have not read some of EagleRob's posts about the politics of the FO of Philly these last 2yrs you may want to read them. Quite interesting insight and not all of it was Reid's fault. And it correlates with what Caplan said on 610 earlier this a.m. IMO, I think 2 things happened this last year as well that were huge aside from the FO politics: 1)Reid's O-line was decimated this last year which means Vick is getting hit and injured and running for his life making more errant throws than ever. 2) The passing of his son. I think the season became a "blur" for him emotionally and he lost his focus not being able to reign in Morningwig to get Shady the ball more often.

Adam Caplan was interviewed this a.m. on 610 with Danny Parkins and Caplan is a HUGE Eagles Fan and supporter of Reid but not to a fault though because he was very objective saying that one of Reid's biggest errors was not keeping up with continuing to bring in good assistants like he had been doing most of his 14yr career. This past 2-3yrs he dropped the ball on that aspect.

Chiefshrink
01-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Meh, I'm just not one to mope about the current shitty state of the team. I have confidence in the new regime taking a QB number one and getting this thing turned around.

Would you be okay with Reid moving Albert to guard filling that Lilja spot, taking Joekel at 1 then drafting a QB with our 2nd pick ??

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Would you be okay with Reid moving Albert to guard filling that Lilja spot, taking Joekel at 1 then drafting a QB with our 2nd pick ??

Not only no, but hell no. There are going to be alot more QB's taken in Round 1 than the pundits are speculating right now. We want the cream of the crop, not the rotten apple.

It is time to bust our first round QB cherry.

Gadzooks
01-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Read my lips you ****ing window licker... You are the worst ****ing team in the NFL, You all made jokes to compensate to make yourselves feel better about losing but the bottom line is you were the WORST ****ING TEAM IN THE NFL. Deal with it...

R8ers is right and, as Bill Parcells would say, "You are what your record says you are".
(Haley + Thigpen) + 2 years = Juggernaut. You guys blew it...

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 06:09 PM
Chargers should hire Haley. Would love to see him go at it with Crybaby.

Gadzooks
01-11-2013, 06:11 PM

I heard that before somewhere (SNR). I don't think they'd be a good pairing...

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 06:13 PM
I heard that before somewhere (SNR). I don't think they'd be a good pairing...

If the post also included choco dongs, rape, or copper it may well have been him.

bevischief
01-11-2013, 06:22 PM

ROFL

Gadzooks
01-11-2013, 06:23 PM
If the post also included choco dongs, rape, or copper it may well have been him.

I remember the poster mentioned that he'd raped Copper with his chocolate dong so it must have been him.
This is an interesting off season for the AFC West as we try to knock those stupid Donkeys off their perch.
Fuck them and their broke neck QB.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Eh, once Manning is gone they are fucked.

bevischief
01-11-2013, 06:29 PM

ROFL

bevischief
01-11-2013, 06:30 PM

Sounds about right...LMAO

Gadzooks
01-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Eh, once Manning is gone they are ****ed.

It would be a fitting end for Peyton if Lewis, Suggs and Ngata murdered Peyton and dumped Lewis' white jersey, (covered in blood), into a dumpster. Lewis could make a plea deal and provide testimony against Suggs and Ngata, and only have to plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 06:38 PM
It would be a fitting end for Peyton if Lewis, Suggs and Ngata murdered Peyton and dumped Lewis' white jersey, (covered in blood), into a dumpster. Lewis could make a plea deal and provide testimony against Suggs and Ngata, and only have to plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice.

Eh, just pay off the witnesses....worked for Dumervil

Smed1065
01-11-2013, 07:29 PM

I will take my chances on the young minds for coaches because no experienced coach will coach for us, Fuck a bunch of retreads

FYP.