PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft ****DRAFTBREAKDOWN.COM****

Mr_Tomahawk
01-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Stock up on the Jergens...

http://draftbreakdown.com/qb-rankings

*Edit: I didn't post this because of the rankings...If you click on a players name, you will be taken to their highlight films.

notorious
01-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Klein is ranked higher that McCarron.

Holy Fucking Shit.

HolyHat
01-10-2013, 11:01 PM
The top 2 are correct, after that I'm pretty sure this clowndick fell asleep on his keyboard.

Mr_Tomahawk
01-10-2013, 11:01 PM
I posted it more for the direct links to their highlight films...not necessarily their rankings.

HolyHat
01-10-2013, 11:03 PM
I posted it more for the direct links to their highlight films...not necessarily their rankings.

Now that is nice. Good find my friend

notorious
01-10-2013, 11:04 PM

Sorry man.

Good find.

It's just mind-blowing.

HolyHat
01-10-2013, 11:06 PM
I still think the best pass I've seen by any QB this year was Geno against Marshall late in the 4th. He throws a corner end zone fade that I literally had to watch 20 times to believe it.

KCrockaholic
01-10-2013, 11:45 PM
This is a great site. Been going here the past 2 years to do research on all the prospects.

ModSocks
01-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Oh wow. What a find tomahawk, the videos are awesome. I got a lot lf cut ups to watch now. holy shit.

okiedokieokoye
01-11-2013, 01:25 AM
Yeah this site is great. I watched Geno's game against LSU and then watched Wilson's game against LSU. Interesting comparing how each QB fared. Geno's deep throws looked much prettier and his release was much quicker..but there is something about Wilson I really like. The guy looks like a winner. He reminds me of Tom Brady in a weird way. I have been really high on Geno for weeks now, but I tell you, I wouldn't be heartbroken if we took Wilson. Will be interesting to see how it all shakes up once the combine goes down.

Chiefnj2
01-11-2013, 06:52 AM
Everyone loves the site until I post this:

http://draftbreakdown.com/category/mock-drafts

TRR
01-11-2013, 07:01 AM

Interesting this would give KC Joeckel and Tyler Wilson (who some wouldn't mind #1 overall). Although this has Geno Smith going #6 and no other QB being drafted in the first round which will NOT happen.

PhillyChiefFan
01-11-2013, 07:06 AM

:facepalm:

PhillyChiefFan
01-11-2013, 07:15 AM
Interesting this would give KC Joeckel and Tyler Wilson (who some wouldn't mind #1 overall). Although this has Geno Smith going #6 and no other QB being drafted in the first round which will NOT happen.

In my mind, if Smith is good enough to draft at #6 overall, he's good enough to draft #1 overall. We had historically bad QB play last season, why even take the chance that you don't get the best QB available.

All this will go away if/when they resign Albert.

Rasputin
01-11-2013, 07:41 AM
I can easiyly see the top three draft picks go

#1 KC Chiefs Geno Smith

#2 Jacksonville Jags Tiler Wilson

#3 Oak Raitards Matt Barkley

The raiders are going to look to find a QB to replace Carson Palmer sooner rather than later and they don't have to look far & wide with Matt Barkley playing in their back yard. Same school as Carson Palmer so they would have him as their mentor & just keep playing Carson as long as they win. So they may replace him sooner than later.

PhillyChiefFan
01-11-2013, 07:59 AM

#1 KC Chiefs Geno Smith

The raiders are going to look to find a QB to replace Carson Palmer sooner rather than later and they don't have to look far & wide with Matt Barkley playing in their back yard. Same school as Carson Palmer so they would have him as their mentor & just keep playing Carson as long as they win. So they may replace him sooner than later.

I could see this too, especially after the Jags new GM flat out said they weren't going after Tebow even if he's released.

htismaqe
01-11-2013, 08:23 AM

Exactly.

KCFaninSEA
01-11-2013, 09:32 AM
If this is the way it shook down I would be OK with it. I would rather see a QB (Smith or Wilson) and one of the top WR's (I really like Hopkins from Clemson) but this scenario wouldn't make me kill myself.

Xanathol
01-11-2013, 03:17 PM
The rankings on that site are just down right bad...

Thig Lyfe
01-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Draft Jordan Rodgers!!! He's the next Eli!!!

FRCDFED
01-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Klein is ranked higher that McCarron.

Holy ****ing Shit.Has McCarron declared for the draft? If so, I wouldn't mind seeing us take a mid round flyer on him.

Dante84
01-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Awesome find. Great website.

KCrockaholic
01-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Has McCarron declared for the draft? If so, I wouldn't mind seeing us take a mid round flyer on him.

He's staying at Bama. And he's going to be picked in the top 2 rounds next year.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-11-2013, 05:20 PM

#1 KC Chiefs Geno Smith

Nah man, Reighters says they are good...give them Teo

MeatRock
01-11-2013, 08:31 PM
He's staying at Bama. And he's going to be picked in the top 2 rounds next year.

That's not official yet is it?

DaneMcCloud
01-11-2013, 08:41 PM

It's up to his girlfriend

MeatRock
01-11-2013, 08:46 PM
I understand completely. Hell, i'm pussy whipped and she doesn't even know me.

KCrockaholic
01-11-2013, 08:49 PM

As far as I understand, it is official.

But I heard that before he won the championship. So IDK, maybe he could change his mind after that win.

notorious
01-11-2013, 09:28 PM
It's up to his girlfriend

There is a lot of truth to this.

ChiefMojo
01-12-2013, 11:52 AM
Been going to Draftbreakdown for the last two years also and love it! By far the best site to scout players imo.

I have been watching much of Wilson and Smith's games this morning as I go back and forth between the two. My opinion is that from what I remember of watching the Eagles through the years, that Geno Smith makes the most sense.

milkman
01-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Yeah this site is great. I watched Geno's game against LSU and then watched Wilson's game against LSU. Interesting comparing how each QB fared. Geno's deep throws looked much prettier and his release was much quicker..but there is something about Wilson I really like. The guy looks like a winner. He reminds me of Tom Brady in a weird way. I have been really high on Geno for weeks now, but I tell you, I wouldn't be heartbroken if we took Wilson. Will be interesting to see how it all shakes up once the combine goes down.

I am solidly entrenched in the Geno camp, but I can see what Wilson brings to the table, and while I would much rather have Geno, I can get behind Wilson.

I don't really like any of the other options.

Those are the only two that I believe have elite ceilings.

Chiefshrink
01-12-2013, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=milkman;9307967]I don't really like any of the other options./QUOTE]

You don't like McCarron's ceiling IF he were to declare?

milkman
01-12-2013, 12:04 PM
You don't like McCarron's ceiling IF he were to declare?

McCarron is not declaring.

But no, I don't believe he has elite tools.

Mr. Laz
01-12-2013, 12:26 PM
<table class="center" border="1" width="560"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#7e0021" height="27">5</td> <td bgcolor="#e6e6e6">Tyrann Mathieu (http://draftbreakdown.com/players/tyrann-mathieu)</td> <td bgcolor="#e6e6e6">LSU</td> <td bgcolor="#e6e6e6">CB</td></tr></tbody></table>

really?

Is the CB crop this year that bad?

SAUTO
01-12-2013, 12:28 PM
<table class="center" border="1" width="560"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#7e0021" height="27">5</td> <td bgcolor="#e6e6e6">Tyrann Mathieu (http://draftbreakdown.com/players/tyrann-mathieu)</td> <td bgcolor="#e6e6e6">LSU</td> <td bgcolor="#e6e6e6">CB</td></tr></tbody></table>

really?

Is the CB crop this year that bad?
Yeah I don't see it, but a ton of people do... I had a guy tell me he us the best player in the draft the other day.

I bet him twenty bucks he doesn't go in the first three rounds
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr_Tomahawk
01-12-2013, 12:33 PM
OP updated.

RINGLEADER
01-12-2013, 12:44 PM

#1 KC Chiefs Geno Smith

Agree.

BlackHelicopters
01-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Yeah I don't see it, but a ton of people do... I had a guy tell me he us the best player in the draft the other day.

I bet him twenty bucks he doesn't go in the first three rounds
Posted via Mobile Device

I bet twenty he goes un drafted.

SAUTO
01-12-2013, 01:17 PM
I bet twenty he goes un drafted.

That's where I started at. He kept mouthing and took it to the third himself...

Some people are just fucking stupid
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefMojo
01-14-2013, 06:23 AM
bttt for all to enjoy!

Mr_Tomahawk
01-14-2013, 06:52 AM
Brad Sorensen could be a good pick up in late rounds or UFA. Big QB with a big arm.

CoMoChief
01-14-2013, 07:05 AM
1. OT Luke Joeckel
2. QB Tyler Wilson
3. DT/NT Jesse Williams
3. WR Da'Rick Rodgers
4. OLB Quanterus Smith
5. QB Landry Jones
6. C/OG Braden Hansen
7. CB Tyrann Mathieu

Molitoth
01-14-2013, 08:26 AM
CoMo, you are delusional to think Tyler Wilson is dropping to the second round.
You would be better off predicting him to go #2 overall.

He's too good to drop that far. With teams watching all the rookies QB's make the playoffs this year, the QB position is going to be valued ever more in this draft. Teams know that a team can turn it around in 1 offseason with a rookie QB.

ChiefMojo
01-14-2013, 08:28 AM
IMO both Smith and Wilson are near locks for the first round.

58-4ever
01-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Some of the guys on this list will be staying in college, that being said, who really cares as long as we get our guy. (Geno or Tyler)...

58-4ever
01-14-2013, 09:09 AM
I also think a lot will change after the combine, because it ALWAYS does. All these talking heads that say there isn't a clear cut guy could, and usually do, change their tune post-combine.

DC.chief
01-14-2013, 09:40 AM
1. OT Luke Joeckel
2. QB Tyler Wilson
3. DT/NT Jesse Williams
3. WR Da'Rick Rodgers
4. OLB Quanterus Smith
5. QB Landry Jones
6. C/OG Braden Hansen
7. CB Tyrann Mathieu

I'd be fine with this but there's no chance it happens. not only will Wilson go in the first but Jesse williams and Da'Rick Rodgers probably go before the 3rd also.

Setsuna
01-14-2013, 12:03 PM
No freaking way we draft a QB 2nd overall. That'd be stupid as heck. Trade down for another second round pick and get a DL/OL in the first and then Tyler Bray in the second. If we get Wilson I'll slit my wrists.