PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Walter Football - Geno plus SOC

chiefzilla1501
01-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Don't know if people saw the most recent mock draft by Walter Football. One of the better draft sites, in my opinion.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013.php
This is a draft evaluation that's sure to make people nut their pants. For lots of reasons.

My favorite quote....
If Pioli were fired, however, as the awesome @saveourchiefs movement was pushing for, the new general manager would almost have to take a franchise quarterback.

Kylo Ren
01-12-2013, 12:08 PM
It will be a long, long wait until draft day.

Frankie
01-12-2013, 12:09 PM
"I wouldn't spend the money on Dwaine Bowe?!!!"

I like Walter Football a lot, but that's bullshit. Bowe hasn't had a QB.

a pp roach
01-12-2013, 12:10 PM
love the fact that pioli is bleeped

The Franchise
01-12-2013, 12:10 PM
He's been mentioning SOC in his mock drafts for a while now. At least as far back as the blackout.

BigMeatballDave
01-12-2013, 12:19 PM
34 Kansas City Chiefs: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

:facepalm:
Kansas City's new quarterback will need a new receiver if Dwayne Bowe leaves. I wouldn't spend the money on Bowe; he's overrated because he's inconsistent and piles up most of his stats in garbage time. He was responsible for a ton of turnovers, including both of Matt Cassel's interceptions against the Ravens.

Frankie
01-12-2013, 12:25 PM
love the fact that ***** is bleeped

:spock:

It's childish and stupid and makes reading the posts harder.

Bob Dole
01-12-2013, 12:29 PM

By "...makes reading the posts harder", do you mean you feel it makes the posts more difficult to read?

Because it's not very difficult for anyone with an IQ above 70 to substitute the name for the asterisks on-the-fly.

Just sayin'.

BigMeatballDave
01-12-2013, 12:36 PM

SPATCH
01-12-2013, 12:38 PM

YOU'RE stupid and childish, and YOU make reading the posts harder.

Cmd'r&Chief
01-12-2013, 12:41 PM

I think with the combination of Reid and GS, we have a decent shot at retaining Bowe, maybe even at a reasonable price. I think this last season Bowe knew the team wasn't going anywhere with the previous leadership.

Frankie
01-12-2013, 12:42 PM
By "...makes reading the posts harder", do you mean you feel it makes the posts more difficult to read?

Because it's not very difficult for anyone with an IQ above 70 to substitute the name for the asterisks on-the-fly.

Just sayin'.

It still makes it that much more difficult to smoothly read the posts, while achieving nothing but a worthless childish revenge. Piolli is gone. Good riddance. I don't need to get my cheap jollies putting filters on his name.

I never expect you to understand my posts easily.

Phobia
01-12-2013, 03:25 PM
You seem to be suggesting that there is a problem with immaturity at ChiefsPlanet, Frankie. Welcome aboard, n00b.

Thig Lyfe
01-12-2013, 03:27 PM

http://i.imgur.com/eSX5q.gif

DaneMcCloud
01-12-2013, 03:37 PM

Walter's a fucking idiot with a website he started in like 1995 or 1996.

Why anyone takes him seriously is way beyond me.

Tribal Warfare
01-12-2013, 03:44 PM
34 Kansas City Chiefs: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

:facepalm:

and he has bad hands

DTLB58
01-12-2013, 03:45 PM
It will be a long, long wait until draft day.

Yes Sir. Lots of anxiety.

Ebolapox
01-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Q

hometeam
01-12-2013, 05:45 PM
That shoutout to SOC/mock is weeks if not months old

Molitoth
01-12-2013, 06:29 PM
I like bowe, but if he wants megaton money, let him walk. Receivers are replaceable to good QBs. I've seen Brady, manning, and Brees turn people into all stars, here's to hoping geno smith will develop a chemistry with someone else to do the same.

DaneMcCloud
01-12-2013, 06:44 PM
I like bowe, but if he wants megaton money, let him walk.

Why do people keep speculating that Dwayne Bowe, a guy that's played on exactly one winning team during his NFL stint, that averages about 1,000 per season, is going to demand to be paid in the Top Two receivers in the NFL?

chiefzilla1501
01-12-2013, 07:02 PM
That shoutout to SOC/mock is weeks if not months old

The mock draft was updated on 1/10 to talk about Andy Reid and the Pioli firing. If anything, thought it was a really good breakdown of what Andy Reid is going to look for.

Cmd'r&Chief
01-12-2013, 07:40 PM
Why do people keep speculating that Dwayne Bowe, a guy that's played on exactly one winning team during his NFL stint, that averages about 1,000 per season, is going to demand to be paid in the Top Two receivers in the NFL?

Because a deal couldn't be reached...but for all we know, and just as I said earlier. Maybe they couldn't come to terms simply because Bowe didn't want to play for the Chiefs under the Pioli regime

Molitoth
01-12-2013, 07:50 PM

That was the rumors last offseason wasn't it?