PDA

View Full Version : Football Donkey Tears: They're delicious!

Pages : [1] 2

Mr. Flopnuts
01-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Donkey tears are fucking delicious.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109766

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109641&page=8

Just wanted to remind those that like posting on the raven site that the board is still there if you want to mix it up still.

As Donko fans turn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109788

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109810

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109807

and there are more...poor guys.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109808

You play up to 3 games in the playoffs. You can only lose once. After 14 years in the league the guy has a losing record in the playoffs, and is tied for the most losses by a starting QB in history. 18 million a year for that? That's like 1.65 millon per win towards the cap. Hmm. Maybe Scott ***** wasn't so dumb after all...

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
01-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Refs lol

Stinger
01-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Was wondering when that link would show up here. Lots of intersting reading over there today. LMAO LMAO LMAO

Crush
01-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Mmmm sweet delicious tears of unfathomable sadness.

TLO
01-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Lol

Gravedigger
01-12-2013, 10:55 PM
If you blame the Refs you deserve to lose. It's as true as it ever was.

Munson
01-12-2013, 11:00 PM
LOL @ the Bronco butthurt! LMAO

teedubya
Bronco tears are better tasting than unicorn tears.

Molitoth
There were shitty calls in favor of the Donks during the first half.
There were shitty calls in favor of the Ravens the second half.

Unfortunately the refs will always determine the outcome of a game.

A lot of things could be solved if they would ease up on the Pass Interference penalties, or at least make them reviewable. That play gets called wrong WAY too many times and will completely change the momentum of the game.

In58men
01-12-2013, 11:01 PM
I just created an account lol

I thought today would be necessary

PhillyChiefFan
01-12-2013, 11:01 PM
The 3rd & 7 playcall will be evaluated non-stop til next season on espn.

I personally loved the playcall :D

PhillyChiefFan
01-12-2013, 11:02 PM
There were shitty calls in favor of the Donks during the first half.
There were shitty calls in favor of the Ravens the second half.

Unfortunately the refs will always determine the outcome of a game.

A lot of things could be solved if they would ease up on the Pass Interference penalties, or at least make them reviewable. That play gets called wrong WAY too many times and will completely change the momentum of the game.

Agreed.

GoChargers
01-12-2013, 11:02 PM
What a bunch of whiny, crybaby bitches. I mean, seriously...

This team is dead as far as i'm concerned. It's never going to do it and each season will ultimately end in abject, bitter, total failure, yet i'm compelled to watch it. Supporting this team is like watching Requiem for a Dream, you know it's going to have a bleak, horrible end but you can't look away

Really? At least they have Super Bowl rings to look back on after playoff chokes like these, fraudulent as they may be. When Marlon McCree did one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen on an NFL field against the Pats, I had no consolation of the sort. Donks fans are so entitled and out-of-touch with reality.

Bugeater
01-12-2013, 11:04 PM
I don't really see the humor when our team was out of playoff contention in week 2...oh who the hell am I kidding, that shit is hilarious.

Crush
01-12-2013, 11:04 PM
With a tear in my eye, this is one of the greatest days in my life.

Bugeater
01-12-2013, 11:05 PM

Waste of time.

In58men
01-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Waste of time.

Yeah, I'll be probably be banned within 4 posts.

Hammock Parties
01-12-2013, 11:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jbcjl.png

Hammock Parties
01-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Yeah, I'll be probably be banned within 4 posts.

I was threatened with a ban. ROFL

In58men
01-12-2013, 11:15 PM

Was that you?

"You only get one warning stop trolling"

Sorter
01-12-2013, 11:15 PM

LMAOLMAO

Dartgod
01-12-2013, 11:16 PM
With the exception of a few Bronco fans from my wife's side of the family and a few good posters here, the entire Donk Nation can eat a bag of dicks.

Fuck Denver

Crush
01-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Do yourselves a favor and start reading at page 56 on their official game thread. Slowly watch their hopes and dreams get crushed in real time when the Ravens tie the game in under a minute.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109742&page=56

KS Smitty
01-12-2013, 11:20 PM
My favorite from the first page:

It is an empty feeling.....but if you,let a team hang around and have stupid blunders over and over this has a tendency to happen. Perhaps like the late 90s team this team needs a "final lesson" before achieving greatness. They threw away a lot today. They were the best team in the league just,like the 96 team was, but you have to bring it when it counts.

It will take awhile to recover from this.

AussieChiefsFan
01-12-2013, 11:28 PM
ROFL just epic

lcarus
01-12-2013, 11:30 PM
The refs? Lol, the refs called that BS defensive holding that led to Denver taking the lead late, and there was a big ass holding on the kick return TD.

rico
01-12-2013, 11:35 PM
What a bunch of whiny, crybaby bitches. I mean, seriously...

Really? At least they have Super Bowl rings to look back on after playoff chokes like these, fraudulent as they may be. When Marlon McCree did one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen on an NFL field against the Pats, I had no consolation of the sort. Donks fans are so entitled and out-of-touch with reality.

Boom. This.

Nickel D
01-12-2013, 11:35 PM
Dear Mr. Goodell,

Please, please, please...

F*@% (BAN) the tuck rule forever!!!

Regards,
Every NFL fan, living and dead

cdcox
01-12-2013, 11:37 PM
My favorite quote, during the regulation kneel downs, with two timeouts and PM:

Done watching, switching off this **** TV now before I need a new one.

AussieChiefsFan
01-12-2013, 11:38 PM
My favorite quote, during the regulation kneel downs, with two timeouts and PM:AHAHAHAROFL

rtmike
01-12-2013, 11:39 PM

Good luck with that. Taco John finally approved my account after 3.5 years of waiting.

It wasn't like I tried hard either.

lcarus
01-12-2013, 11:41 PM
That Boldin catch that was reviewed was clearly a catch. Fucking retards bitching about that lol.

DTLB58
01-12-2013, 11:43 PM
I was laughing so hard at some of these I was crying.

I liked the dude that had just got home and said his feet were so cold they were numb but now he was so pissed he just wants to kill himself. ROFL

Not making fun of suicide, but that combination just broke me up.

lcarus
01-12-2013, 11:44 PM
Dozens of them on there saying THIS GAME IS THE MOST RIGGED GAME EVER!!!!! WAAHHH!!! Gimme a fucking break.

bowener
01-12-2013, 11:44 PM
From what I saw, if the refs did anything, they tried to get us Manning V. Brady next week.

GoChargers
01-12-2013, 11:45 PM
From what I saw, if the refs did anything, they tried to get us Manning V. Brady next week.

Exactly.... Donks fans are beyond delusional.

AussieChiefsFan
01-12-2013, 11:46 PM
Dozens of them on there saying THIS GAME IS THE MOST RIGGED GAME EVER!!!!! WAAHHH!!! Gimme a fucking break.

From what I saw, if the refs did anything, they tried to get us Manning V. Brady next week.Precisely.

RealSNR
01-12-2013, 11:52 PM

The NFL deserves to get Flacco vs Schaub for the way these games are officiated.

Audit2
01-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Manning is the biggest choker in the history of the league. He choked in college and the NFl.

GoChargers
01-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Manning is the biggest choker in the history of the league. He choked in college and the NFl.

Can't beat Florida, can't beat the Chargers in the playoffs, can't win in cold weather, etc. What an overrated pussy, and he always has an excuse, too.

Sorter
01-12-2013, 11:56 PM
The NFL deserves to get Cassel vs Joe Webb for the way these games are officiated.

fixed

teedubya
01-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Broncofreude.

AussieChiefsFan
01-13-2013, 12:00 AM
Manning is the biggest choker in the history of the league. He choked in college and the NFl.And welcome.

Audit2
01-13-2013, 12:04 AM
And welcome.
Thanks

ThaVirus
01-13-2013, 12:05 AM
I wanted to post this in the KnowMo thread, but whatevskis, it's going here..

You know the best part about the loss today?

The fact that everyone and every aspect of the Bronco team that KnowMo's been touting all season were either a huge liability or a complete non-factor.

-Peyton played a pretty good game up until OT, but I fault him for the OT pick (obviously) and also all of the short yardage audibles he was calling. I felt like the guy was checking down to a run far too often in the 3rd and short situations late in the game. You're ****ing Peyton Manning- the king of dink 'n dunk and the master of play action. He should have taken the game in his own hands late in the 4th quarter when it was time to seal the deal and he kind of attempted to deflect the pressure..

-Champ. Need I say anything else? The dude got burnt to a crisp. He's lucky Flacco was a bit innacurate and Caldwell became LITERALLY the worst, most predictable, most conservative playcaller in the history of the NFL in the 2nd half or he could have given up 200+ and another TD or two to Torrey Smith.

-Rahim Moore, who is apparently better than Eric Berry, has to go down in history with THE WORST single play by an NFL safety in the league's history. Seriously, how in ****'s name do you let that happen? LMAO So, so great!

-Decker and ESPECIALLY Demaryius Thomas were pretty much non-factors today. KnowMo's been hyping those two up as the best receiving duo outside of Jones and White for a while now and in the biggest game of their careers, they failed to make it happen. I'd have to watch the games a bit more, but it seems like if you take away the deep ball and the comeback/spot routes, those guys are pretty ineffective. They seriously need to expand their route tree before anyone can call them great.

-Their amazing pass defense that has "4 NFL caliber starting CBs" (I'm paraphrasing KnowMo on that one), that gave up crucial 3rd down receptions to Pitta and Boldin in the 2nd half, as well as the aforementioned toasty treatment given to Bailey.

-The run defense that KnowMo swore was one of the best in the league let Rice go over 130 when you knew they were running him on EVERY. SINGLE. 1ST. AND. 2ND. DOWN. Seriously, the commentators were literally calling it before it happened on every fresh set of downs.

-And probably my favorite, the so-called "best pass rushing duo in the NFL", Von Miller and Dumervil were COMPLETELY invisible. Seriously, they ran right at Miller with great success and passed the ball a shit ton, pretty much stoning those two in the process.

EDIT: How could I forget ****ing DJ Williams and Wesley Woodyard LMAO He couldn't wait to get DJ back: "I can only imagine how good we'll be when he comes back. We'll be scary good. I want his cock in me right now." (Paraphrasing KnowMo again). Talking up Woodyard's Pro Bowl playing level.. Those dudes were invisible all game as well..

The only thing KnowMo hit on was Trindon Holliday (who damn near won them this game) and, surprisingly, Knowshon ****ing Moreno. The dude was playing pretty well and put on a great double move for his TD catch.

Bugeater
01-13-2013, 12:06 AM
Thanks
Now stfu n00b.

Audit2
01-13-2013, 12:09 AM
Can't beat Florida, can't beat the Chargers in the playoffs, can't win in cold weather, etc. What an overrated pussy, and he always has an excuse, too.
For him to throw that pick across his body to lose the game was hilarious. I'm still laughing. ROFL

Audit2
01-13-2013, 12:10 AM
Now stfu n00b.
Ok! I'll just go to bed. :clap:

tk13
01-13-2013, 12:11 AM
I wanted to post this in the KnowMo thread, but whatevskis, it's going here..

You know the best part about the loss today?

The fact that everyone and every aspect of the Bronco team that KnowMo's been touting all season were either a huge liability or a complete non-factor.

-Peyton played a pretty good game up until OT, but I fault him for the OT pick (obviously) and also all of the short yardage audibles he was calling. I felt like the guy was checking down to a run far too often in the 3rd and short situations late in the game. You're ****ing Peyton Manning- the king of dink 'n dunk and the master of play action. He should have taken the game in his own hands late in the 4th quarter when it was time to seal the deal and he kind of attempted to deflect the pressure..

-Champ. Need I say anything else? The dude got burnt to a crisp. He's lucky Flacco was a bit innacurate and Caldwell became LITERALLY the worst, most predictable, most conservative playcaller in the history of the NFL in the 2nd half or he could have given up 200+ and another TD or two to Torrey Smith.

-Rahim Moore, who is apparently better than Eric Berry, has to go down in history with THE WORST single play by an NFL safety in the league's history. Seriously, how in ****'s name do you let that happen? LMAO So, so great!

-Decker and ESPECIALLY Demaryius Thomas were pretty much non-factors today. KnowMo's been hyping those two up as the best receiving duo outside of Jones and White for a while now and in the biggest game of their careers, they failed to make it happen. I'd have to watch the games a bit more, but it seems like if you take away the deep ball and the comeback/spot routes, those guys are pretty ineffective. They seriously need to expand their route tree before anyone can call them great.

Last night he was arguing Thomas and Decker were better than Harrison and Wayne. Of course, so was Hootie today too, so there you go.

RunKC
01-13-2013, 12:12 AM
"You thought the Chiefs had a shot to win the division this year, but yet they fucking suck and we're the one's who will be playing on SB Sunday."

I've heard this line repeatedly all season long. Goddamn it feels so good to rub this in to my Donkey co-workers face!

I can't fucking wait for Monday morning at the office. It's going to be EPIC.

notorious
01-13-2013, 12:13 AM
Is KnowMo a Hootie mult? :hmmm:

notorious
01-13-2013, 12:14 AM
I can't ****ing wait for Monday morning at the office. It's going to be EPIC.

They will retort to your ballbreaking with something like this,"At least we were there!"

Your reply, with a shit-eating grin,"Peyton Manning".

morphius
01-13-2013, 12:16 AM
I loved it when Bailey got called for PI, and someone the announcers missed the fact that he held the guys arm back from getting up to catch the ball. I'd oddly be shocked if any of the donkey fans saw that either.

HolyHat
01-13-2013, 12:17 AM
Be on the lookout for a user by the name of DonkeyNeck on the orange mane... I hear he's gonna have some kind words for the donkey tear fest. LOL

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 12:22 AM
Be on the lookout for a user by the name of DonkeyNeck on the orange mane... I hear he's gonna have some kind words for the donkey tear fest. LOL

Please spam Ray Lewis Terminator imagery.

Crush
01-13-2013, 12:55 AM
I fucking love this pic. Blatantly stolen from Clay on Orangemane.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/555302_503432233013026_1806082293_n.jpg

ThaVirus
01-13-2013, 12:57 AM
Can a brother get the hookup on the Ray Lewis Terminator pick? I like to be spoonfed..

Tribal Warfare
01-13-2013, 01:04 AM
Tebow would've won the game, and I'm surprised gochiefs didn't mention it. ROFL

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 01:19 AM
Can a brother get the hookup on the Ray Lewis Terminator pick? I like to be spoonfed..

http://i.imgur.com/jbcjl.png

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2006547/rayterminated.gif

Bump
01-13-2013, 01:22 AM
I just got banned for thinking about what I would say to them lololol

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 01:29 AM
they're crying about the refs, now.

http://i.imgur.com/2kB2P.jpg

clyde05
01-13-2013, 02:03 AM
Do yourselves a favor and start reading at page 56 on their official game thread. Slowly watch their hopes and dreams get crushed in real time when the Ravens tie the game in under a minute.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109742&page=56

Enjoyed reading that meltdown from donks fans. Love it.

jallmon
01-13-2013, 02:53 AM

Me2

KChiefer
01-13-2013, 02:57 AM
Every play??? KAHN!!!!!! ROFL

htismaqe
01-13-2013, 05:23 AM
Manning's quest for a Super Bowl in Denver?

IN-COM-PLETE!

big nasty kcnut
01-13-2013, 05:31 AM
God the tears of the donkey are so tasty.

bevischief
01-13-2013, 06:00 AM
Why?

chasedude
01-13-2013, 06:25 AM
Eat shit donk fans... know the true death of playoff hopes

mdchiefsfan
01-13-2013, 07:10 AM
I loved it when Bailey got called for PI, and someone the announcers missed the fact that he held the guys arm back from getting up to catch the ball. I'd oddly be shocked if any of the donkey fans saw that either.

The thing that infuriated me was there was a similar call against the Ravens earlier. Did anyone catch the announcers bias with that?

After the Ravens PI the announcer said something along the lines of,"Putting your arm on his shoulder, even though he didn't move him, is asking for the refs to throw the flag. You just can't do that."

Then the PI against Denver he said,"I just don't see that. That shouldn't have been called. He put his arm on his shoulder, which isn't illegal, but that's the only contact I see."

I couldn't believe it.

mikey23545
01-13-2013, 07:25 AM
Donkey tears are ****ing delicious.

I have gorged myself on their sweet salty scrumptiousness and yet am still not satiated.

the Talking Can
01-13-2013, 07:30 AM
http://sports.cbsimg.net/u/photos/football/nfl/img19826834.jpg
http://vogeltalksrving.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/nelson_haha2.jpg

R8RFAN
01-13-2013, 08:00 AM
LMAO

http://d.pr/i/6FO4+

Spott
01-13-2013, 08:20 AM
Damn, those guys are a bunch of crybabies about banning people. No wonder so many of them come over here. Half of them probably got banned for suggesting that Elway may only be the 2nd best QB ever.

That Kaylore dude is a bitch, anyways.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-13-2013, 08:35 AM
they're crying about the refs, now.

http://i.imgur.com/2kB2P.jpg

The NFL said there was nothing illegal about that FG try.

jallmon
01-13-2013, 08:47 AM
Damn, those guys are a bunch of crybabies about banning people. No wonder so many of them come over here. Half of them probably got banned for suggesting that Elway may only be the 2nd best QB ever.

That Kaylore dude is a bitch, anyways.

Was on there this morning, a guy got banned for 6 months for calling Kaylore names...tight assed board.

Bwana
01-13-2013, 09:47 AM
Most weeks I'm not a Monday guy, but tomorrow is going to be sweet. There is a donk fan at work that I had a little bet with and the guy is a real tool. He was running his pie hole nonstop about how the donks were going to win the Super Bowl last week, so I took the opportunity to goad him into a bet.

He wanted to bet me $50 that the donks would win the bowl and I told him that if I was going to bet with him, he would have to put on his big boy pants and make it a real bet. I explained to him that $50 bets were for grade school boys, not to waste my time and if we were going to do this, he needed to step up and bet like a man, it worked. :evil:

We ended up making the bet for $250.00. He sent me a text after the game crying about the refs, but also said that he would have my money in hand at the start of business Monday. :)

Pasta Little Brioni
01-13-2013, 09:52 AM
My favorite part of the whole game was when Decker was crying to the ref by the Raven sideline about a call and Harbaugh told him to sit the fuck down and shut his pussy mouth.

DTLB58
01-13-2013, 09:55 AM
Most weeks I'm not a Monday guy, but tomorrow is going to be sweet. There is a donk fan at work that I had a little bet with and the guy is a real tool. He was running his pie hole nonstop about how the donks were going to win the Super Bowl last week, so I took the opportunity to goad him into a bet.

He wanted to bet me $50 that the donks would win the bowl and I told him that if I was going to bet with him, he would have to put on his big boy pants and make it a real bet. I explained to him that $50 bets were for grade school boys, not to waste my time and if we were going to do this, he needed to step up and bet like a man, it worked. :evil:

We ended up making the bet for $250.00. He sent me a text after the game crying about the refs, but also said that he would have my money in hand at the start of business Monday. :)

:clap: You should spend a little bit of the money on something from the game you can keep at work to remind him of it, EVERYDAY!

milkman
01-13-2013, 10:01 AM
The thing that infuriated me was there was a similar call against the Ravens earlier. Did anyone catch the announcers bias with that?

After the Ravens PI the announcer said something along the lines of,"Putting your arm on his shoulder, even though he didn't move him, is asking for the refs to throw the flag. You just can't do that."

Then the PI against Denver he said,"I just don't see that. That shouldn't have been called. He put his arm on his shoulder, which isn't illegal, but that's the only contact I see."

I couldn't believe it.

The penalty aganst the Ravens was a defensive hold, the DB got his hand on the shoulder pads.

The non PI against the Donks, the DB put his hand on the back, and Deirdorf did say "back", not shoulder.

The fact is both calls were good calls.

Rasputin
01-13-2013, 10:07 AM
:clap: You should spend a little bit of the money on something from the game you can keep at work to remind him of it, EVERYDAY!

Ha ha he should get him a Ray Lewis bobble head.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-13-2013, 10:08 AM
Just print out a real nice poster sized copy of the Ray Lewis Terminated picture and give it to him as a receipt.

CaliforniaChief
01-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Photo-shop Marty's face onto Fox's body. And photo-shop Elvis Grbac onto Manning.

Direckshun
01-13-2013, 10:23 AM
I feel like the little girl in hocus pocus after she gets her soul sucked out.

LMAO

Bwana
01-13-2013, 10:44 AM
Heh, some of you guys have some good ideas. Oh yeah, there will be some abuse.

I really liked the bobblehead and just picked one off of Ebay for $11.99 with free shipping. :)

GloryDayz
01-13-2013, 10:45 AM

Ummmmm, don't forget the OTHER part of the rule book - the unpublished amendments.. You don't read it, it's more like air, you feel it and know it's there even though you can't see it. The one that's in place for stars and people the NFL wants to glorify - that one. Think Ricky Steamboat from the other professional entertainment league (albeit WWE is more outwardly "Intreguing Story Promoting" than the NFL - but it's actually just shades of gray!)... So yeah, it was strange seeing one of the NFL's favored children held to a rule they're usually absolved of.

But there are other unpublished amendments... The one that is almost unilaterally applied that says offensive holding should only be called if not doing so would bring shame and scorn onto the league. So the outside grabbing of a jersey is "all in the game," but more often than not any contact downfield should result in DPI 90% of the time, and the remaining 10% shall be split at the officials favor of the day between no-calls and OPI. But OPI can never exceed more than 1-1.8% of the calls (EVER!!!) or it might bring shame upon the league for low-scoring games and violate the clarified "Let the Offense Play" amendment.

Just think of a league where rules were applied equally......... Ahhhhhhh, bliss..... Nice thought huh??? To bad it prolly won't happen..

Pasta Little Brioni
01-13-2013, 10:46 AM
Bring in a Papa Johns pizza box, give it to him, watch him open it up to reveal a printed off picture of the pic clay made of Peyton as Smeagal.

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 10:47 AM
Knowmo and pals cry.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rG5EYQMD1cQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GloryDayz
01-13-2013, 10:47 AM

Which thread?

Bwana
01-13-2013, 10:52 AM
Bring in a Papa Johns pizza box, give it to him, watch him open it up to reveal a printed off picture of the pic clay made of Peyton as Smeagal.

LMAO

Rasputin
01-13-2013, 10:57 AM

I really liked the bobblehead and just picked one off of Ebay for $11.99 with free shipping. :)

:clap: :)

I want to see his face.

Keep on your desk. then periodically move it around the office for him to walk by. It just shows up unexpected all the time.

notorious
01-13-2013, 10:57 AM

Wow, that guy made an emotional bet. Idiot.

Denver would have to beat 3 of the top 6 teams IN A ROW to win the SB. ROFL

notorious
01-13-2013, 11:00 AM
Oh, the Manningception at the end of the game had a HORRIFIC hold on the DE when Peyton rolled out of the pocket.

I went from screaming madness to uncontrollable laughter. LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
01-13-2013, 11:01 AM
Saw that too. Was like HOLDING and then came the celebration.

Bwana
01-13-2013, 11:06 AM
Wow, that guy made an emotional bet. Idiot.

Denver would have to beat 3 of the top 6 teams IN A ROW to win the SB. ROFL

You're right, it was a suckers bet. He was already very emotional about the donks and running his mouth nonstop. It wasn't that hard to get him to step up to a bet that size after I had painted him into a corner.

http://www.baltimoresportsstore.com/product_images/s/raylewis2010bobblehead__33536.jpg

Munson
01-13-2013, 11:06 AM
Knowmo and pals cry.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rG5EYQMD1cQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bronco tears make me happy. ROFL

notorious
01-13-2013, 11:07 AM
You're right, it was a suckers bet. He was already very emotional about the donks and running his mouth nonstop. It wasn't that hard to get him to step up to a bet that size after I had painted him into a corner.

In that case, nice job baiting a mark and reeling him in. ;)

Bwana
01-13-2013, 11:08 AM

:D

Pasta Little Brioni
01-13-2013, 11:08 AM

I wouldn't know anything about that :)

notorious
01-13-2013, 11:10 AM
Wiping your tears of laughter with their money = WIN

notorious
01-13-2013, 11:11 AM
I wouldn't know anything about that :)

Knowmo is probably deciding between a rope, a shotgun, or antifreeze right now.....

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 11:14 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/740808_503731032983146_1053653177_o.jpg

notorious
01-13-2013, 11:16 AM
Bronco tears make me happy. ROFL

HOLY SHIT! Everyone needs to watch that video. The older girl at the beginning and end made me cry tears.......from laughter!

siberian khatru
01-13-2013, 11:18 AM
Knowmo and pals cry.

Serves those kids right for being Donk fans.

Nightfyre
01-13-2013, 11:20 AM
The broncos have been so overrated all year. Seriously, what a pussy schedule and the only playoff caliber team they beat all year was the Ravens. And they were all tore up. And fuck Peyton Manning. Choker. Three turnovers. Classic Peyton.

Spott
01-13-2013, 11:23 AM
Serves those kids right for being pussies.

FYP

Art Vader
01-13-2013, 11:30 AM
that video was so awesome lol

Pasta Little Brioni
01-13-2013, 11:32 AM
What kind of sick fuck films that and posts it on the internet immediately afterwards, haha

rockymtnchief
01-13-2013, 11:36 AM

Make sure he sees you stuff that two-fitty in your CHIEFS wallet! Congrats!

Brock
01-13-2013, 11:39 AM
That video made my day.

Raiderhater
01-13-2013, 11:42 AM
The wailing and gnashing of teeth in that video sounds fake to me. But I still relish it knowing that is how all donk fans are feeling on the inside.

Rasputin
01-13-2013, 11:43 AM
What kind of sick **** films that and posts it on the internet immediately afterwards, haha

Maybe it's the dad who is a Chiefs fan and his kids rebell so they are bronco fans. Ha in this case I would do the same.

My kids give me grief all the time for being a Chiefs fan. They arn't bronco fans tho :) I can deal with it.

Chief_For_Life58
01-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Oh today feels great

Pablo
01-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Aah, the sweet noise of weeping Donkeys. Beautiful.

GloryDayz
01-13-2013, 11:57 AM
LOL...

http://www.freewebs.com/pintolover4618/sad-horse.jpg

http://camclubcon.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/dsc_2284-3.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq31ozBiFH1qjp8quo1_500.jpg

notorious
01-13-2013, 11:59 AM
JFC ROFL

Bwana
01-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Make sure he sees you stuff that two-fitty in your CHIEFS wallet! Congrats!

Solid point. I don't have a Chiefs wallet, but I do have a Chiefs money clip. Consider that done. :)

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 12:04 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2006779/prays_medium.gif

RealSNR
01-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Knowmo and pals cry.

THEIR VOICES GIVE ME SUPER STRENGTH

EagleRob
01-13-2013, 12:09 PM
Living outside DC, one of my favorite pastimes is to turn on Redskins sports radio after a loss and listen to the crying. You guys should stream in some Broncos radio this week just to listen to the whining, especially after they start hemmoraging coaches.

notorious
01-13-2013, 12:10 PM
Living outside DC, one of my favorite pastimes is to turn on Redskins sports radio after a loss and listen to the crying. You guys should stream in some Broncos radio this week just to listen to the whining, especially after they start hemmoraging coaches.

Yes.

The only thing better than Donk children crying are Donk adults crying.

gblowfish
01-13-2013, 12:14 PM
What a bunch of crybabies.
Take the pain, Donks.... TAKE IT!!!

siberian khatru
01-13-2013, 12:16 PM
What a bunch of crybabies.
Take the pain, Donks.... TAKE IT!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7DIbXBq18VM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious
01-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Now we truly understand how the Browns feel, this was a day of Infamy in Denver Broncos Lore..........

It is not enough to tell me that you care, we both now that words are empty air.

Sweet Nothing...................

Watching the ravens hit the football powerball sucked the very soul out of that Stadium and our city. August seems a lifetime away..............

hear that............the sound of bronco country flat-lining......................

this is truly a nightmare

Actually..now i know how marty coaches teams and their fans feel..
If you play scared..you lose the game most of the time.
I will never forget this game in my lifetime.

Mange posts.....

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 12:19 PM
These tears are so delicious. I can't remember any so yummy.

notorious
01-13-2013, 12:20 PM
@ESPNStatsInfo
According to the ESPN Stats & Info win probability model, Broncos had 97.2% chance to win the game in the situation before Jones' TD
12 Jan 13.

Ouch baby, very ouch.

gblowfish
01-13-2013, 12:27 PM
I read in the paper yesterday that Manning had beaten the Ravens nine straight times before yesterday.

It goes to show you, you can go one and ten against an opponent, as long as the one you win is the most important one.

Raiderhater
01-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Mange posts.....

Those are fantastic.

Rausch
01-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Those are fantastic.

I think I'm on my 4th login now.

I think their cookies last about as long as real cookies at grammies house...

notorious
01-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Those are fantastic.

Delicious.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-13-2013, 01:21 PM

Dude, you HAVE to print something off Ravens related and give it to him for a receipt the moment he gives you cash.

tredadda
01-13-2013, 01:45 PM

Got the local news for that. That was all they talked about on the news last night other than a brief moment to mention the weather for the week.

MahiMike
01-13-2013, 01:49 PM
I can't help but feel sorry for them and laugh at the same time. The dreaded 13-3 record...

King_Chief_Fan
01-13-2013, 03:18 PM

-King-
01-13-2013, 03:21 PM
It's funny how people do complete 180s after losing big games. Imagine if someone had posted those posts last week. They'd be laughed and banned off the board, but now every one is cosigning those posts.

Easy 6
01-13-2013, 03:21 PM
LMAO look at the rats jumping ship LMAO

Rasputin
01-13-2013, 03:25 PM
I like ozomuslions avitar. He got that going for him. nice.

I love EPIC BRONCO FAIL

Valiant
01-13-2013, 03:32 PM

Last link reflects what I was saying.. They literally had one of the easiest schedules playing in our division, and lost to almost every playoff team..

Chiefspants
01-13-2013, 03:57 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/oneofthosedaysp1.gif?w=250&h=188

redfan
01-13-2013, 04:05 PM
It's really amazing how much donk fans are biatching about the refs.

AussieChiefsFan
01-13-2013, 04:06 PM
This

MahiMike
01-13-2013, 04:09 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/oneofthosedaysp1.gif?w=250&h=188

ROFL

AussieChiefsFan
01-13-2013, 04:10 PM
ROFLhttp://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/oneofthosedaysp1.gif?w=250&h=188

Easy 6
01-13-2013, 04:10 PM

Right, and they were TOTALLY giving them every call in the first half.

DaFace
01-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Damn...this guy does a good job of giving me hope.

I just watched that 70 yard Hail Mary about ten times. There's just no excuse for a couple of NFL DBs to be in the position that our guys were in on that play. You NEVER let the receiver get behind you when you're playing two deep. NEVER. It was a failure on a fundamental level. No excuse. And Champ is done. Time for the team to admit it and devise a graceful exit and a spot in the ROF for him. Move to safety? He's 34. Torrey Smith (a second round pick) had him for lunch. The Broncos need to take some of those dollars under the cap and go out and get a secondary. The only keeper we have is Cliff Harris. Who knows if Porter will ever recover? Adams and Carter are adios. Moore should be cut (we should know better than to draft UCLA players anyway). He'll never get the stink of that play off of him. Bolden? Who knows? Leonhard? Please. When you look at it, basically the Broncos are tissue paper thin in the secondary. Actually, it's more like a gaping hole. And we haven't had a MLB worth a damn since 2007 when Al Wilson retired.

And how about the Oline? I would trade every one them (and throw in the backups) for the Ravens' line right now. Flacco didn't even get dirty the entire game. He was untouched. Our line couldn't get one yard in three plays. Our center is 33 and there is no viable backup. Will Kuper be able to stay healthy for a season? And Moreno? Just when you need him the most, he fails the biggest. Trade him for a good free safety and draft a more durable runner. McGahee is 31. Adios, and thanks. Hillman? Can't break an NFL tackle to save his life. Then you have Stokely at 36. Thanks for everything, Brandon. We love you.

Then we get to the Dline. Vickerson is 30, Bannon 33. Backing them up are Siliga and Unrein? Ouch!

So here's how it shapes up, IMHO:

Secondary? Deep, dark chasm of doom.
DT? Gaping, festering wound. Gangrenous.
MLB? Six years in the same vacuum.
RB? Sinkhole.
Middle of the Oline? Rim busting pothole.
Slot receiver? Vacancy.

The big games expose your weaknesses.

And we haven't even gotten to some of those playcalling decisions. :pity:

KChiefer
01-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Last link reflects what I was saying.. They literally had one of the easiest schedules playing in our division, and lost to almost every playoff team..

That was my favorite also. Dude has a great avatar also.

DaFace
01-13-2013, 04:19 PM

Selective hearing (or seeing) I guess. It was a poorly-officiated game for sure, but I thought it ended up being pretty even in terms of who got screwed more.

Easy 6
01-13-2013, 04:20 PM
He's DEAD wrong about Hillman, that guys a keeper, he was pretty much their main spark the entire game, he had several plays that had me nodding my head and saying DAMN with appreciation.

listopencil
01-13-2013, 04:20 PM
Right, and they were TOTALLY giving them every call in the first half.

ROFL You gotta be trolling.

listopencil
01-13-2013, 04:23 PM
Oh yeah: I don't feel sorry for any Orange Mane homertards who are freaking out right now. There have been many good posters over there but the place was being over run by morons last I checked.

FlaChief58
01-13-2013, 04:25 PM
The butthurt is epic at the mane LMAO

listopencil
01-13-2013, 04:26 PM
The butthurt is epic at the mane LMAO

It always is.

Munson
01-13-2013, 04:29 PM
They've gone full retard.

redfan
01-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Selective hearing (or seeing) I guess. It was a poorly-officiated game for sure, but I thought it ended up being pretty even in terms of who got screwed more.

Yes, there were plenty of shit calls for both teams. Biatch about the quality and consistency of the reffing, but don't tell me donks got jobbed.

notorious
01-13-2013, 04:31 PM
We've had our moments on CP.

PunkinDrublic
01-13-2013, 04:32 PM
I'll be the first to admit I was thinking about trolling the board with some pro Tebow propaganda.

FlaChief58
01-13-2013, 04:34 PM
We've had our moments on CP.

True dat.

redfan
01-13-2013, 04:35 PM
I'll be the first to admit I was thinking about trolling the board with some pro Tebow propaganda.

I remebered I had an account over there, logged in, and then wondered why the fuck I was there. Not gonna do it.

MagicHef
01-13-2013, 04:55 PM
Damn...this guy does a good job of giving me hope.

It's amazing how one game can change people's opinions so radically.

The reality is that this was disappointing, but no one expected us to win the SB in Peyton's first season with the team. We still have Peyton and Von, and we still play in the AFCW, so our tickets to the playoffs next year are basically already printed. That's when it gets interesting.

DaFace
01-13-2013, 04:57 PM

The reality is that this was disappointing, but no one expected us to win the SB in Peyton's first season with the team. We still have Peyton and Von, and we still play in the AFCW, so our tickets to the playoffs next year are basically already printed. That's when it gets interesting.

Yep - I'll agree with that. Barring a miraculous turnaround by one of the other three, the Broncos will win the AFCW next year. But after that, Manning's old and the other teams will have a year to rebuild.

notorious
01-13-2013, 04:58 PM

The reality is that this was disappointing, but no one expected us to win the SB in Peyton's first season with the team. .

At first nobody expected Denver to win the SB. About week 13-15 , a LOT of people were expecting Denver to win the SB, including Vegas.

mlyonsd
01-13-2013, 05:01 PM
Elway took a shot and missed this year. That's about the whole story.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-13-2013, 05:01 PM
It always is.

Congrats on a good season man. The division is still yours to lose next year.

Easy 6
01-13-2013, 05:05 PM
While i delight in the pain and torment of donx nation, gotta say i will always wish guys like listo and MHM well.

They're fine ambassadors for their cause.

Hef? not so much... too much of a smarmy knowitall.

MagicHef
01-13-2013, 05:08 PM
ROFL

Easy 6
01-13-2013, 05:11 PM
ROFL

Ah, so the shoe fits, eh...

Valiant
01-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Yep - I'll agree with that. Barring a miraculous turnaround by one of the other three, the Broncos will win the AFCW next year. But after that, Manning's old and the other teams will have a year to rebuild.

There is a chance.. But I do not see them running through the AFCW again..

Unless they retool and fix their glaring holes they are very beatable by any decent team..

BigCatDaddy
01-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Remember Favre year 1 in Minnesota and remember Favre year 2?

Raiderhater
01-13-2013, 05:25 PM

Not really. They always bitch about refs. I have not seen another fan base blame losses on refs the way donk fans do.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-13-2013, 05:38 PM
I merged these. It needs to be 1 thread, renamed, and possibly stickied for a week. :D :fire: :deevee:

Kylo Ren
01-13-2013, 05:42 PM
Donkey tears are ****ing delicious.

As Donko fans turn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet!

Mr. Flopnuts
01-13-2013, 06:57 PM
GOLD, JERRY, GOLD! LMAO

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 06:57 PM
screencaps plz or quotes

can't do it all

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 06:59 PM
I merged these. It needs to be 1 thread, renamed, and possibly stickied for a week. :D :fire: :deevee:

2013 EPIC MOD AWARD

http://mods.mybb.com/uploads/previews/55383-1350143882-handled_trophy.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
01-13-2013, 07:08 PM
No, the Donks aren't shoe ins to win the division next year. Who the fuck knows what Manning will do next year, he's getting at the age when the cliff can happen at any time.

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 07:08 PM
With Bailey and Manning old as fuck, I'd be very surprised to see them win 13 games again.

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 07:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cDmPC.gif

http://i.imgur.com/XKSVv.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
01-13-2013, 07:12 PM
21 offensive points in 5 plus quarters? Yeah, I'll chock that up as another cold weather/playoff pants shitting by Jughead.

MagicHef
01-13-2013, 07:13 PM
With Bailey and Manning old as ****, I'd be very surprised to see them win 13 games again.

The refrain on here before this season was that Denver might squeak out the division this year, but next year is when they would be very good. What changed? Does Denver outperforming expectations this year mean they'll be worse next year?

Rain Man
01-13-2013, 07:15 PM
The Channel 4 news just talked morosely about their loss, and then said, "There's still good football left, as the Ravens take on either the Texans or the Patriots".

Of course, this is after the Patriots won, but the bigger issue is that they showed a graphic of the Broncos logo with a "vs." next to Texan and Patriot logos.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-13-2013, 07:15 PM
The refrain on here before this season was that Denver might squeak out the division this year, but next year is when they would be very good. What changed? Does Denver outperforming expectations this year mean they'll be worse next year?

Peyton Manning completely shitting the bed in cold weather, and under the pressure of the playoffs is what changes it. Look at Tom Brady. Is there really any question who the better QB of our generation is anymore? Like was stated at the Mane, you can only lose once per year in the playoffs. You can win up to 4 games. Dude is 9-11 in the playoffs. Fucking brutal. And almost half of his wins are against the Broncos and the Chiefs. He's in deep shit, and just about done. And you all may deny it, but I think the forehead knows it.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-13-2013, 07:17 PM
The question now is who is better, Eli, or Peyton? And the answer is probably Eli. Best regular season General of all time. But that's all he's got, and it doesn't involve jewelry. He's a fucking choke artist. And I've always been a fan, at least until he went to Denver.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-13-2013, 07:18 PM
The team isn't getting younger, so I don't know why the fuck people would think they'd be better next year. Like Favre showed before, it doesn't take long for a vet to get an offense in stride....it does come crashing down quickly though.

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 07:18 PM
mo betta

http://i.imgur.com/zti1r.gif

Pasta Little Brioni
01-13-2013, 07:20 PM
BREAKING NFL NEWS: Mandatory recall on ALL Papa John's pizzas. Severe choking hazard/Slappy McSlapdick

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 07:21 PM
The Channel 4 news just talked morosely about their loss, and then said, "There's still good football left, as the Ravens take on either the Texans or the Patriots".

Of course, this is after the Patriots won, but the bigger issue is that they showed a graphic of the Broncos logo with a "vs." next to Texan and Patriot logos.

When was this shown? I want to grab it. What network?

Rasputin
01-13-2013, 07:23 PM
The team isn't getting younger, so I don't know why the **** people would think they'd be better next year. Like Favre showed before, it doesn't take long for a vet to get an offense in stride....it does come crashing down quickly though.

Yeap. I was more afraid of this year than any after this. This offseason John Fox is going hear a lot of backlash from the fans for how the game played out. There is going be plenty of distractions imo. They are now on the down slope of the trending to win the Super Bowl. Teams wont be intiminated or marveled as much against Peyton Manning knowing he can be beat.

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 07:30 PM
BONUS TROLL TURF

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=65914

DaWolf
01-13-2013, 07:31 PM
Remember Favre year 1 in Minnesota and remember Favre year 2?

There difference I see is that Favre wasn't really a hard worker in the offseason and kind of showed up to camp and got ready. Manning works much harder in the offseason so I think he still has a year or two in him before the bottom totally comes out.

I don't see Denver being as good next year as they looked this year, but that said they do have cap room to fill in their holes this offseason and gear up for a run at it. They know their Manning window is closing and I suspect Elway will go for broke to try and get the guy another ring.

They'll win the division next year because I don't think anyone else is going to be ready to challenge them. We will be improved but I'm thinking 8-8 at best.

That said, when it goes, it can go quickly, so yeah it is a possibility...

AussieChiefsFan
01-13-2013, 07:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2cGl9.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/rd9Cc.png

ROFLROFLROFL

BigCatDaddy
01-13-2013, 07:35 PM
There difference I see is that Favre wasn't really a hard worker in the offseason and kind of showed up to camp and got ready. Manning works much harder in the offseason so I think he still has a year or two in him before the bottom totally comes out.

I don't see Denver being as good next year as they looked this year, but that said they do have cap room to fill in their holes this offseason and gear up for a run at it. They know their Manning window is closing and I suspect Elway will go for broke to try and get the guy another ring.

They'll win the division next year because I don't think anyone else is going to be ready to challenge them. We will be improved but I'm thinking 8-8 at best.

It's not a matter of if, but when and when will be soon. He really looked like he didn't even want to be out there in OT. I'm thinking the coaches thought the same and that's why they tried to go conservative and protect him.

King_Chief_Fan
01-13-2013, 08:44 PM

until the Chargers and Chiefs get better, the Donkos will have another 7 bye weeks next year

bowener
01-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Hell, next year if I were Manning I would play for a worse seed in hopes of playing in a dome (if one is available).

Rain Man
01-13-2013, 09:15 PM
When was this shown? I want to grab it. What network?

It was Denver's Channel 4, which I believe is CBS. It was on right after the NE-HOU game, so maybe 5:30 or so?

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 09:53 PM
Sweet, found it. LMAO

Raiderhater
01-13-2013, 10:00 PM

Favre also got the shot beat of him. Manning didn't/doesn't take near the abuse Favre did.

Hammock Parties
01-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Here's the CBS goof. Thanks Rain Man.

Video is at the link.

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/1/13/3874294/cbs-affiliate-denver-broncos-afc-championship

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/6524387/awyqi.0_standard_730.0.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
01-13-2013, 10:19 PM
ROFLHere's the CBS goof. Thanks Rain Man.

Video is at the link.

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/1/13/3874294/cbs-affiliate-denver-broncos-afc-championship

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/6524387/awyqi.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Hammock Parties
01-14-2013, 01:35 AM
LMAO

I've been a fan of this group and its message since midway in the season when I learned about it. I've found it to be a respectful idea and something I'm proud to have been a part of for much of that time.

However, that picture of Peyton Manning choking that you posted was in extremely poor taste in my opinion. This group is not a group founded to tear down other teams in the NFL, let alone a future hall-of-famer that turned us down because our former GM was reportedly a secretive lunatic.

Peyton Manning is a quality, driven individual which is not so common in the NFL these days. He even sought out Ray Lewis to congratulate the man after the game last night.

I do not find the picture posted to be necessary or even justified, and I felt I had the right to voice my opinion for all to see. Hope soneone else agrees with my point of view and I do not stand alone in this thought.

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 07:14 AM
Peyton Manning completely shitting the bed in cold weather, and under the pressure of the playoffs is what changes it. Look at Tom Brady. Is there really any question who the better QB of our generation is anymore? Like was stated at the Mane, you can only lose once per year in the playoffs. You can win up to 4 games. Dude is 9-11 in the playoffs. ****ing brutal. And almost half of his wins are against the Broncos and the Chiefs. He's in deep shit, and just about done. And you all may deny it, but I think the forehead knows it.

So the Broncos will do worse next season because Peyton isn't as good as Tom? That's supposed to make sense?

Crush
01-14-2013, 07:46 AM
So the Broncos will do worse next season because Peyton isn't as good as Tom? That's supposed to make sense?

No, the Donkeys will do worse next season because Manning will fall apart. You guys had one shot and you blew it. Expect a mediocre season from a broke dick Manning aided by a coach that makes Marty Schottenheimer look like a bleeding-heart football liberal.

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 08:16 AM
No, the Donkeys will do worse next season because Manning will fall apart. You guys had one shot and you blew it. Expect a mediocre season from a broke dick Manning aided by a coach that makes Marty Schottenheimer look like a bleeding-heart football liberal.

Manning just had the second best season of his career. If you're expecting him to fall apart next season, you might be very disappointed.

notorious
01-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Manning just had the second best season of his career. If you're expecting him to fall apart next season, you might be very disappointed.

Regular Season.

He chose to play in a city that gets cold during the playoffs. It will be an uphill battle.

WildTurkey
01-14-2013, 08:33 AM

Oh boy! What'd that get him? Besides winning the cripple fight that is the AFC West.

Crush
01-14-2013, 08:47 AM

Good luck with that first place schedule. I wouldn't expect anything better than 8-8 from the Donks next year. Both the Chargers and Chiefs are going to improve tremendously with new regimes. Hermfox is going to fuck up next season, that is without question. If I were the Donks, I would fire Hermfox, hire a coach who is not a giant pussy, and trade up in the draft for either Wilson or Barkley. Osweiler is not the answer.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 08:53 AM

Oh, sorry. You could've just stopped reading after the end of the first sentence if the rest of it was too difficult for you. The first sentence summed it up just fine. You know, shits the bed in the playoffs? He does that...

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 08:53 AM
Good luck with that first place schedule. I wouldn't expect anything better than 8-8 from the Donks next year.

We just played a first place schedule.

Actually, I'm expecting to hear about how we play no one good again next season. Obviously there's the AFCW, then we also play Jacksonville, Tennessee, and Philadelphia. That's 9 games against teams that were horrible this season.

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 08:57 AM
Oh, sorry. You could've just stopped reading after the end of the first sentence if the rest of it was too difficult for you. The first sentence summed it up just fine. You know, shits the bed in the playoffs? He does that...

I do not see how anything you wrote in that post makes the Broncos worse next year. Also, as far as the playoff game went, is everyone around here under the impression that Peyton was in our secondary or something? Pinning that loss on him seems like a stretch.

BigMeatballDave
01-14-2013, 09:03 AM
I do not see how anything you wrote in that post makes the Broncos worse next year. Also, as far as the playoff game went, is everyone around here under the impression that Peyton was in our secondary or something? Pinning that loss on him seems like a stretch.

The donkey D was lousy. Biggest culprit in the loss.

Where was Miller?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 09:03 AM

Dude. It's not about being worse. That's not the point. The point is you signed the best regular season QB in the league to a 5 year deal. As long as he's here, you'll win a ton of games that don't count, and 1-2 of the ones that do, but never the big one. Never.

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 09:05 AM
The donkey D was lousy. Biggest culprit in the loss.

Where was Miller?

The D saved their worst game for the most important game.

Miller was in coverage. A lot. If only the secondary had been in coverage as well.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 09:07 AM
8 one and done's in the playoffs for Peyton Manning. They're relishing this on 610 right now. 8 fucking times the guy has gone 1 and done. 9-11 in the playoffs. Wow. Flacco already has 7 postseason wins. If Flacco wins the Super Bowl this year, he will have as many playoff wins as Manning! ROFL Ahh. I'm so fucking glad you got him, and I'm not even kidding. We had our Marty and Montana years. It's so your turn!

Crush
01-14-2013, 09:09 AM
We just played a first place schedule.

Actually, I'm expecting to hear about how we play no one good again next season. Obviously there's the AFCW, then we also play Jacksonville, Tennessee, and Philadelphia. That's 9 games against teams that were horrible this season.

Enjoy going 8-8. Both the Chargers and Chiefs will be improved with new competent regimes. Manning's body is going break down next year. I expect him to miss at least three games next year due to being old and injured. You guys had your one shot and you blew it.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Enjoy going 8-8. Both the Chargers and Chiefs will be improved with new competent regimes. Manning's body is going break down next year. I expect him to miss at least three games next year due to being old and injured. You guys had your one shot and you blew it.

I think Denver will win another 13 games next year and will enjoy another 1 and done coming off of a first round bye. Maybe history will repeat itself, and Peyton will get hurt in the AFCCG and they'll get blown out that way. I just see the 21st century Marty and Montana playing out in Denver.

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 09:13 AM

So last off-season, it was "his neck will fall apart as soon as he gets hit," and now it's "he's too old." Your disappointment will be fun to watch. Again.

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 09:15 AM
I think Denver will win another 13 games next year and will enjoy another 1 and done coming off of a first round bye. Maybe history will repeat itself, and Peyton will get hurt in the AFCCG and they'll get blown out that way. I just see the 21st century Marty and Montana playing out in Denver.

We will see. I have a hard time putting Saturday's loss on Peyton, so I don't see his presence as a negative factor toward Denver winning a playoff game next year.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 09:16 AM
We will see. I have a hard time putting Saturday's loss on Peyton, so I don't see his presence as a negative factor toward Denver winning a playoff game next year.

Really? Sure, Baltimore should've never tied it. Who threw the cross body pick with the game on the line? "Cut that meat! Cut that meat! Cut that meat!"

Crush
01-14-2013, 09:17 AM

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. The Donks will be entering next season with a 37 year-old QB with injury concerns and the white Herm Edwards as HC.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 09:18 AM
I don't remember you trolling us during this season, so I'm not really interested in doing that to you. I'm just speaking my honest to goodness opinion of Peyton. I've always loved the guy. Was heartbroken when he didn't come here. Now, I'm honestly glad. Honest to God. I've seen enough playoff games. I want a Super Bowl.

Crush
So last off-season, it was "his neck will fall apart as soon as he gets hit," and now it's "he's too old." Your disappointment will be fun to watch. Again.

We shall see. I can already taste next year's tears.

Mr. Flopnuts
I'm going to have to disagree with you there. The Donks will be entering next season with a 37 year-old QB with injury concerns and the white Herm Edwards as HC.

Hey, I hope you're right! LMAO

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 09:24 AM
Really? Sure, Baltimore should've never tied it. Who threw the cross body pick with the game on the line? "Cut that meat! Cut that meat! Cut that meat!"

Yes, Peyton's one awful play was, in my opinion, less important than the secondary letting receivers get behind EVERYONE three times.

It's not like we were playing against Cassel, Flacco's sole positive is his ridiculous arm strength.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 09:30 AM
Yes, Peyton's one awful play was, in my opinion, less important than the secondary letting receivers get behind EVERYONE three times.

It's not like we were playing against Cassel, Flacco's sole positive is his ridiculous arm strength.

You're right. Rahim Moore sucks. Really bad. I'm sure he'll be replaced this offseason.

So, coincidence his one awful play came during OT, with the game on the line?

ptlyon
01-14-2013, 09:30 AM
If Q, I don't give a shit:

Orange barrels! Reroute!

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 09:36 AM
You're right. Rahim Moore sucks. Really bad. I'm sure he'll be replaced this offseason.

So, coincidence his one awful play came during OT, with the game on the line?

He actually played quite well there majority of this season, much improved from last season. I'd be surprised if he went anywhere. He just had at one really, really awful play (and maybe 2 others, I'm not sure who had the deep responsibility on those 2 other plays).

Cutting a young, improving player for one bad game seems rash.

Easy 6
01-14-2013, 09:57 AM
If Q, I don't give a shit:

Orange barrels! Reroute!

LMAO he'll have plenty of time to drive that Verano around now, calling papa bear and such.

notorious
01-14-2013, 09:57 AM
Denver's offense only scored 21 while GIVING Baltimore 7 along with other back-breaking turnovers.

That is not good at all. The defense was bad, but the offense was just as bad.

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 10:15 AM
Denver's offense only scored 21 while GIVING Baltimore 7 along with other back-breaking turnovers.

That is not good at all. The defense was bad, but the offense was just as bad.

True. Although, they were also short by 2 drives, and the starting RB. The offense wasn't great, but the defense was terrible.

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 10:31 AM
True. Although, they were also short by 2 drives, and the starting RB. The offense wasn't great, but the defense was terrible.

Now that I think about it, 4 drives. 2 returns for TDs (if you take away the 14 points, you need to take away the opportunities as well), and 2 drives were taken away by the coaches (both end-of-half drives). Also, they drove down close enough for a FG (which Prater obviously missed). Our offense (as far as the players) performed well enough for us to win, I think.

DaFace
01-14-2013, 10:34 AM
Listening to Denver talk radio today is a lot of fun.

L.A. Chieffan
01-14-2013, 10:37 AM
I dont want to be the guy who says I told you so but they never should have gotten rid of Tebow

MagicHef
01-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Listening to Denver talk radio today is a lot of fun.

Let me guess:

Peyton should retire, Fox should be fired, Moore should be executed?

Chief_For_Life58
01-14-2013, 10:58 AM
oh today feels great

Mr. Flopnuts
http://www.1043thefan.com/home.aspx

Woody Paige coming on in the next 30 minutes or so. That should be entertaining.

Chief_For_Life58
that donkey loss was just magical. Great way to start the offseason with that donkey chokefest.

Graystoke
01-14-2013, 11:05 AM
My Son cried some Donkey Tears. I consoled him, took him home to his Mom's then did a Victory Dance...so awesome.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 11:27 AM
My Son cried some Donkey Tears. I consoled him, took him home to his Mom's then did a Victory Dance...so awesome.

You're a good Dad. I would've looked at him and said "That's what you get for rooting those buttholes!" Language would vary depending on his age. If he is older than about 4 I would've called him a cunt.

ptlyon
01-14-2013, 11:30 AM
You're a good Dad. I would've looked at him and said "That's what you get for rooting those buttholes!" Language would vary depending on his age. If he is older than about 4 I would've called him a ****.

:clap: ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Woody Paige is on now.

mr. tegu
01-14-2013, 11:34 AM
I just remembered that the Super Bowl is in New York next year. No Super Bowl for Peyton next year either since it will be a little chilly!

notorious
01-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Woody Paige is on now.

And......

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 12:32 PM
And......

I got bored halfway through it and turned it off. Huge letdown.

RunKC
01-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Remember that the Broncos struggled to beat us when we were at full strength at Arrowhead this year.

If we play our cards right this offeason, I see no reason why we can't be a threat to them for the division next year like the Colts were for the Texans.

Last place schedule with weak opponents, Reid knows how to play the entire NFC East and RG3 might not play against us and if he does he won't be mobile.

ptlyon
01-14-2013, 12:33 PM
And......

Yeah, really! Flop really flopped this time!

Pasta Little Brioni
01-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Remember that the Broncos struggled to beat us when we were at full strength at Arrowhead this year.

If we play our cards right this offeason, I see no reason why we can't be a threat to them for the division next year like the Colts were for the Texans.

Last place schedule with weak opponents, Reid knows how to play the entire NFC East and RG3 might not play against us and if he does he won't be mobile.

It also took an EPIC Rivers meltdown for the Peyton's to not get crushed by the Bolts in Eggo too.

CUCUMBER
01-14-2013, 12:39 PM
speaking of tears:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/column-tears-joy-gonzalez-finally-004820572--nfl.html

its difficult to grasp the hopelessness that gets embedded into a player's mind after playing for the kansas city chiefs for 12 years. he must have felt like god hated him.

"If football is a cruel game, it had been even crueler to Gonzalez. No matter what he did, no matter how well he played, the end result always seemed to be the same."

for him winning a single playoff game was akin to winning a superbowl for most players.

the amount of misery that will be floating around this place will be surreal once you mullets realize reid's days of being a competent head coach are well behind him. LOL

notorious
01-14-2013, 12:40 PM
I am a cock sucker

More Delicious Tears!!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 12:46 PM
I lost a bet, and had to have a cucumber shoved in my ass because the Broncos lost!

Real sorry to hear it.

ptlyon
01-14-2013, 12:49 PM
Imagine how many of the SB commercials have to change now...

Brock
01-14-2013, 12:54 PM
Call Papa Bear! Hut Hut! "Hey, Peyton, you gonna be home early? Again?"

ptlyon
01-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Call Papa Bear! Hut Hut! "Hey, Peyton, you gonna be home early? Again?"

"Better hurry! Just fired up the grill for the big game! Eli is already here."