PDA

View Full Version : Football Daboll back to NE

O.city
01-14-2013, 10:38 AM
@mikerodak: Bill Belichick announces that Brian Daboll will be re-joining the Patriots coaching staff

Easy 6
01-14-2013, 10:39 AM
He'll be responsible for making sure the towels are clean and dry.

The Franchise
ROFL

Graystoke
As what?
Manager of Gum Wrapper Pick up Squad

phisherman
I'm surprised Pioli isn't already back there.

Fish
01-14-2013, 10:41 AM
I hope he remembered to pack that bag of dicks, so he'll have something to munch on during the trip....

Az_Chiefsfan
Not surprising. All the Belichek jock riders end up back there when they inevitably fail elsewhere....

Fat Elvis
Please be OC in time for the AFC Championship game, please be OC in time for the AFC Championship game....

Rain Man
01-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Daboll moves because he couldn't move daboll.

the Talking Can
01-14-2013, 10:43 AM
home for wayward pieces of shit

ptlyon
01-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Bye Bye Buttfuck!

rabblerouser
01-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Ha.

Hell, I can see the email now :

'Come on back, Brian...we'll find something you're good at.

Pick up my dry cleaning on the way, and make me a drink when you get here. You remember how I like 'em.

Welcome home,
///bb///'

bevischief
ROFLROFL

wazu
He'll be sporting his new Superbowl ring in a few weeks.

Deberg_1990
01-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Im sure Brady lobbied hard for his return since he hasnt won a Super Bowl since Daboll left.

the Talking Can
01-14-2013, 10:46 AM
surprised that little yellow bus didn't pick up pioli on the way back...

ILChief
01-14-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm surprised. According to the War Room book, he didn't leave NE on great terms

Mr. Flopnuts
01-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Jesus fuck. Only NE and the Hoodie would find a room for Daballess.

-King-
01-14-2013, 10:57 AM
Belichick is the biggest troll in professional sports.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR
01-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Thank God men can't breed with men. There would be so many inbred sheepfuckers being popped out of Foxboro's vagina.

Ace Gunner
I wonder if this is an indication BB expects to lose OC Josh McD..

Dante84
lol so does he get a ring?

Munson
01-14-2013, 11:04 AM
Its amazing how the worst OC in football can continue to stay employed in the NFL.

GoChargers
01-14-2013, 11:05 AM
As what?
Manager of Gum Wrapper Pick up Squad

Official spy camera operator.

Amnorix
01-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Its amazing how the worst OC in football can continue to stay employed in the NFL.

Just like some great coordinators suck at being the HC (see Turner, Norv and Phillips, Wade), maybe Daboll is really da ballz at whatever position coaching he used to do.

I have no clue, really, just speculating.

CaliforniaChief
01-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Could Daboll even put together an itinerary to get TO Boston, let alone coach with the Patriots again?

Priceless.

htismaqe
01-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Just like some great coordinators suck at being the HC (see Turner, Norv and Phillips, Wade), maybe Daboll is really da ballz at whatever position coaching he used to do.

I have no clue, really, just speculating.

Buddy system. Pretty simple.

the Talking Can
01-14-2013, 11:13 AM
he's just another flunkie that owes his paycheck to Brady...

DaKCMan AP
01-14-2013, 11:14 AM
It will be funny how much that franchise will suck once Brady retires.

GoChargers
01-14-2013, 11:15 AM
maybe Daboll is really da ballz at whatever position coaching he used to do.

No, it's pretty clear from his time in Kansas City that this guy is just another leech mooching off Tom Brady for a paycheck.

FringeNC
01-14-2013, 11:19 AM
he's just another flunkie that owes his paycheck to Brady...

and by the same token, owes his pink slip to the ultimate coach-killer Matt Cassel.

Amnorix
01-14-2013, 11:21 AM
No, it's pretty clear from his time in Kansas City that this guy is just another leech mooching off Tom Brady for a paycheck.

:rolleyes:

boogblaster
01-14-2013, 11:22 AM
jfc ... thats all .....

TinyEvel
01-14-2013, 11:24 AM
He'll be moving back to New England 2 yards at a time.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-14-2013, 11:36 AM
All these fuckers can't do shit without one of the greatest QBs of all time. Shocker.

DaWolf
01-14-2013, 11:43 AM
If you read the book War Room, you will note that Daboll was passed over by Belichick for the OC role for McDaniels (who was Daboll's junior), which pissed Daboll off and caused him to move on from the Patriots.

Four failed stints later, he's crawling back. I guess more proof that BB knows what he's doing...

Titty Meat
01-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Millions are unemployed yet duhball keeps getting a job.

mcaj22
01-14-2013, 12:00 PM
If you read the book War Room, you will note that Daboll was passed over by Belichick for the OC role for McDaniels (who was Daboll's junior), which pissed Daboll off and caused him to move on from the Patriots.

Four failed stints later, he's crawling back. I guess more proof that BB knows what he's doing...

so now Daboll is going to McDaniel's junior junior junior, funny how that works

low man on the totem pole for that failure pile

oldman
01-14-2013, 12:00 PM
and by the same token, owes his pink slip to the ultimate coach-killer Matt Cassel.

I'm not sure that's the only reason. Remember, he had Quinn for part of the season as well. But I agree with most of you, how DOES this guy keep getting a job in the NFL?

the Talking Can
01-14-2013, 12:01 PM
someone has to wash brady's underwear until pioli returns

Pasta Little Brioni
01-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Franchise Waterboy

TEX
01-14-2013, 12:29 PM
I'm not sure that's the only reason. Remember, he had Quinn for part of the season as well. But I agree with most of you, how DOES this guy keep getting a job in the NFL?

Once you're "in" - and you worked with the "right" people - you stay...

gblowfish
01-14-2013, 12:29 PM
Holy Crap, he must have naked pictures of Belichick with a barnyard animal.

TEX
01-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Holy Crap, he must have naked pictures of Belichick with a barnyard animal.

:clap: Yep.

DJ's left nut
01-14-2013, 01:03 PM

Fair point.

He forgot to mention Belichick.

There are a dozen plus incompetent executives/coaches in this league that owe their entire livelihoods to Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, including your hero, Scooter.

HolyHat
01-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Daboll moves because he couldn't move daboll.

I get it...

Ebolapox
01-14-2013, 01:04 PM

I'm going to laugh HARD if cassel ends up as backup in new england after they pawn mallett off on somebody for a second rounder.

Deberg_1990
01-14-2013, 01:05 PM
“It’s great to have Brian back,” said New England offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels. “He’s a very good football coach, very knowledgeable and can help us in a lot of different ways. Certainly having another set of eyes with experience and has a lot of understanding of our system and how we go about doing things, I think, is only a positive for us and can help our football team going forward. I look forward to doing that with Brian.”

McDaniels served in a similar capacity at the end of last year after the Rams coaching staff was dismissed. Daboll will start immediately, helping the Patriots prepare for Sunday’s AFC Championship Game against Baltimore.

“Last year when I came back, really anything they asked me to do, I was excited to do,” McDaniels said. “You know, anything you can do to help at this time of year is useful, whether that’s drawing practice cards or sitting in a meeting and having a few ideas on a certain situation in the game plan or anything like that during the course of a week. Everything is so important; every detail is very critical at this time of year, and having another football coach on your staff to help is nothing but helpful for us.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/01/14/4010606/patriots-hire-ex-chiefs-offensive.html

gblowfish
01-14-2013, 01:07 PM
"We're puttin' the band back together. We got Guitar Murphy and Blue Lou, and we're getting Mr. Fabulous next!"

TEX
01-14-2013, 01:15 PM
“It’s great to have Brian back,” said New England offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels. “He’s a very good football coach, very knowledgeable and can help us in a lot of different ways. Certainly having another set of eyes with experience and has a lot of understanding of our system and how we go about doing things, I think, is only a positive for us and can help our football team going forward. I look forward to doing that with Brian.”

McDaniels served in a similar capacity at the end of last year after the Rams coaching staff was dismissed. Daboll will start immediately, helping the Patriots prepare for Sunday’s AFC Championship Game against Baltimore.

“Last year when I came back, really anything they asked me to do, I was excited to do,” McDaniels said. “You know, anything you can do to help at this time of year is useful, whether that’s drawing practice cards or sitting in a meeting and having a few ideas on a certain situation in the game plan or anything like that during the course of a week. Everything is so important; every detail is very critical at this time of year, and having another football coach on your staff to help is nothing but helpful for us.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/01/14/4010606/patriots-hire-ex-chiefs-offensive.html

"Something" is just incredibly wrong here. Daboll totally SUCKED like no other at his job, and now gets to rejoin the Patriots...What's next - Cassel, Pioli, Crennel???

DeezNutz
01-14-2013, 01:15 PM

Sorry, the evidence in incontrovertible. Tom Brady is the great deodorant that masks a shit ton of stink in that franchise.

However, we appreciate Pats fans graciously allowing Pioli to visit KC to drop a powerful upper decker. It's been fun trying to clean the tank.

CrazyPhuD
01-14-2013, 01:19 PM
WTH....the patriots needed a new piss boy? Or is Belichick hiring Daboll so he can get intel on the Chiefs playbook?

DJ's left nut
01-14-2013, 01:21 PM
Sorry, the evidence in incontrovertible. Tom Brady is the great deodorant that masks a shit ton of stink in that franchise.

However, we appreciate Pats fans graciously allowing ***** to visit KC to drop a powerful upper decker. It's been fun trying to clean the tank.

Patriots fans are lower than Donkey fans at this point.

The evidence is irrefutable and they're still in here trying to defend this Patriot Way bullshit.

DeezNutz
01-14-2013, 01:26 PM
Patriots fans are lower than Donkey fans at this point.

The evidence is irrefutable and they're still in here trying to defend this Patriot Way bullshit.

Pretty much. The wizard of NE crawled out of KC with his panties at half mast and our collective phallus laced through the heart of the Patriot Way beast.

That boogie man doesn't exist anymore.

Titty Meat
01-14-2013, 01:32 PM
You guys dont give BB any credit.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-14-2013, 01:33 PM

Bullshit. Even Jimmy Raye would be a good OC with the top 5 greatest QB of all time.

DeezNutz
01-14-2013, 01:33 PM
You guys dont give BB any credit.

DJ did. He's good, no doubt. But Brady is more important.

Brock
01-14-2013, 01:35 PM
They can all go back. Good day sir. I said good day!

They need something to slow that offense down, as BB was shown getting annoyed when they scored while he was talking.

Titty Meat
01-14-2013, 01:37 PM
DJ did. He's good, no doubt. But Brady is more important.

The mixture of Brady and Belicheks defensive genius is a great mix. Manning wins a few more rings if BB is his coach. The structure outside of Brady is there in New England unfortunately for us and everyone else it cant be duplicated.

Strongside
01-14-2013, 01:38 PM
Ball boy.

Deberg_1990
01-14-2013, 01:49 PM
The mixture of Brady and Belicheks defensive genius is a great mix. Manning wins a few more rings if BB is his coach.

The Patriots havent won a Championship in almost 9 seasons.

FloridaMan88
01-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Fair point.

He forgot to mention Belichick.

There are a dozen plus incompetent executives/coaches in this league that owe their entire livelihoods to Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, including your hero, Scooter.

Belichick has one career playoff win (in Cleveland) without Tom Brady.

Belichick included owes his entire livelihood to Brady.

Amnorix
01-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Belichick has one career playoff win (in Cleveland) without Tom Brady.

Belichick included owes his entire livelihood to Brady.

You've seen Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees and Peyton Manning and Kurt Warner and other great quarterbacks fail, time and again, to get to the big dance. The Patriots have been THE standard of excellence in the NFL for over 10 years now, with five SB appearances and three wins. Obviously they haven't won it all in quite a while now, but nobody, absolutely NOBODY, has been anywhere near as consistent as the Patriots for a very long time now.

Hell, you've seen the Saints with Brees completely fall apart without their HC.

There are three reasons for the Patriots' success (in no particular order): (1) Bob Kraft, (2) Tom Brady, (3) Bill Belichick.

Would Belichick have succeeded like this without Brady? Obviously not.

Would Brady have succeeded TO THIS EXTENT without Belichick? Seems to me no.

I think Brady is the best QB ever, but you can see just looking at Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers that having an outstanding QB isn't enough all by itself. Belichick rebuilt the Patriots around Brady while consistently keeping them in contention.

Amnorix
01-14-2013, 01:58 PM

Yes, but they're still the standard of excellence in the NFL, aren't they? :D

the Talking Can
01-14-2013, 02:28 PM
Pretty much. The wizard of NE crawled out of KC with his panties at half mast and our collective phallus laced through the heart of the Patriot Way beast.

ROFL

Frazod
01-14-2013, 02:34 PM
I'm happy to see him gone, but let's not forget the steaming pile of fail he was stuck with at QB. Being hamstrung with the triumverate of suck that is Cassel, Quinn and Stanzi would have ruined pretty much anybody.

Rausch
01-14-2013, 02:39 PM
Daboll will start immediately, helping the Patriots prepare for Sunday’s AFC Championship Game against Baltimore.

LMAO

rabblerouser
01-14-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm happy to see him gone, but let's not forget the steaming pile of fail he was stuck with at QB. Being hamstrung with the triumverate of suck that is Cassel, Quinn and Stanzi would have ruined pretty much anybody.

He knew who his QB was gonna be when he took the job.

Which is probably why no one else wanted it after Weis decided the ceiling had been reached, that Cassel's playing abilities had already plateued.

Haley and Weis were right.

And fuck Brain 'Dumbull' Daboll.

Titty Meat
01-14-2013, 02:45 PM

Come on dude

Graystoke
01-14-2013, 02:45 PM
WTH....the patriots needed a new piss boy? Or is Belichick hiring Daboll so he can get intel on the Chiefs playbook?

Chiefs had a Playbook?
Who knew????

BlackHelicopters
01-14-2013, 04:37 PM
7.9% unemployment and Daboll has a job.

JD10367
01-14-2013, 06:29 PM
Speculation is that McDaniels may already have a job offer so they're grooming Daboll to replace him at OC the same way they brought McDaniels in early to replace Bill O'Brien.

As for the usual blathering about the "Patriot Way", your tears of hatred are tasty. The "Patriot Way" is varying and debatable degrees of Kraft, Belichick, and Brady. It was never about Pioli or Cassel or Crennel or McDaniels or any of the rest of the dingleberries. It's not our fault you signed Pioli or traded for Cassel. :D And say what you want about Belichick, but he's built 12 years' worth of winning teams AROUND Tom Brady (because, as we've seen with Peyton, and Marino, and Montana in his later years, one QB does not make a team). From '01 to '12, in those 12 years: 10 playoff appearances, 10 division wins, 5 SB appearances, 3 SB wins, not a single .500 or losing season, total regular season record of 146-46. I don't think it would be that good without Brady but, since he's rebuilt the roster a good five times now, it's clear that Belichick would be good enough to build a winner (e.g. going 11-5 with Cassel).

Pasta Little Brioni
01-14-2013, 06:35 PM
I would be very interested to see Daboll as New England's OC next year, heh.

the Talking Can
01-14-2013, 06:36 PM
Speculation is that McDaniels may already have a job offer so they're grooming Daboll to replace him at OC the same way they brought McDaniels in early to replace Bill O'Brien.

As for the usual blathering about the "Patriot Way", your tears of hatred are tasty. The "Patriot Way" is varying and debatable degrees of Kraft, Belichick, and Brady. It was never about ***** or Cassel or Crennel or McDaniels or any of the rest of the dingleberries. It's not our fault you signed ***** or traded for Cassel. :D And say what you want about Belichick, but he's built 12 years' worth of winning teams AROUND Tom Brady (because, as we've seen with Peyton, and Marino, and Montana in his later years, one QB does not make a team). From '01 to '12, in those 12 years: 10 playoff appearances, 10 division wins, 5 SB appearances, 3 SB wins, not a single .500 or losing season, total regular season record of 146-46. I don't think it would be that good without Brady but, since he's rebuilt the roster a good five times now, it's clear that Belichick would be good enough to build a winner (e.g. going 11-5 with Cassel).

nobody gives a shit

take your fucking trash back and blow

Titty Meat
01-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Im sure they make patriot message boards for you to post on douche rocket.

Crush
01-14-2013, 06:38 PM

As for the usual blathering about the "Patriot Way", your tears of hatred are tasty. The "Patriot Way" is varying and debatable degrees of Kraft, Belichick, and Brady. It was never about ***** or Cassel or Crennel or McDaniels or any of the rest of the dingleberries. It's not our fault you signed ***** or traded for Cassel. :D And say what you want about Belichick, but he's built 12 years' worth of winning teams AROUND Tom Brady (because, as we've seen with Peyton, and Marino, and Montana in his later years, one QB does not make a team). From '01 to '12, in those 12 years: 10 playoff appearances, 10 division wins, 5 SB appearances, 3 SB wins, not a single .500 or losing season, total regular season record of 146-46. I don't think it would be that good without Brady but, since he's rebuilt the roster a good five times now, it's clear that Belichick would be good enough to build a winner (e.g. going 11-5 with Cassel).

This is exactly why I fucking hate you, the rest of your entire fanbase, and your cheating organization. It is the fucking arrogance. BB is a fucking fraud. Tom Brady is just that damn good. Also, you can thank Randy Moss and Wes Welker for that 11-5 season with Casshole. I can't wait until Baltimore beats you in your own house. Brady winning the Theismann Trophy would just sweeten the deal. Fuck off and die.

Crush
01-14-2013, 06:39 PM

I'm pretty sure it is called Patriots Planet or something.

the Talking Can
01-14-2013, 06:41 PM
the only thing worse than the humps who got jobs because of Brady, are the fans who all became geniouses because....because Brady is a great QB

Crush
01-14-2013, 06:43 PM
the only thing worse than the humps who got jobs because of Brady, are the fans who all became geniouses because....because Brady is a great QB

I'm pretty sure there is a bat signal of some kind. Because it never fucking fails. Now we just need that justpassingby cunt to drop by to complete the trifecta.

the Talking Can
01-14-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm pretty sure there is a bat signal of some kind. Because it never ****ing fails. Now we just need that justpassingby **** to drop by to complete the trifecta.

he's actually too embarrassed to show up

after 4 years of lecturing us on Cassel's greatness, pioli blew his sphincter out...

DeezNutz
01-14-2013, 06:49 PM

Riiiggghhtt. The only thing debatable about all of that is what percentage of the remaining 25% to divide between Kraft and Hoodie.

The "Patriot Way" has been proven hollow, just like every other empty cliche that ***** touted on his way into KC. He leaves exposed, embarrassed, and a permanent shit stain on all things New England, a walnut brown mark cannot be Febreezed away, no matter how vehemently one pumps the bottle.

HolyHat
01-14-2013, 06:53 PM
Baby Jack would fuk Tom Brady up. End of story

Dylan
01-14-2013, 07:05 PM
FWIW: Making the NFL rounds - Scott Pioli might be heading to Atlanta to work with Thomas Dimitroff the current general manager for the Atlanta Falcons.

notorious
01-14-2013, 07:20 PM
FWIW: Making the NFL rounds - Scott ***** might be heading to Atlanta to work with Thomas Dimitroff the current general manager for the Atlanta Falcons.

He might learn something.

When I say "something", I mean "everything".

notorious
01-14-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't want DaFail to ever step foot in KC again. When NE visits for a future anal raping (given by us), he is not allowed to enter.

rabblerouser
01-14-2013, 07:40 PM

But on this one, people know about and discuss football...

God knows what they talk about on Patriots boards. How to make the best clam cakes and how good English Leather smells, I'm guessing.

I can see why fans of other teams would come here to post. Bunch of pantywaistsd NE Yankess don't know jackshit about life, much less football...

rabblerouser
01-14-2013, 07:41 PM
I don't want DaFail to ever step foot in KC again. When NE visits for a future anal raping (given by us), he is not allowed to enter.

Shit, he'll be part of why KC wins.

Let him come on back as an opponent ANY old time.

displacedinMN
01-14-2013, 07:41 PM
Is that the last nail in the coffin of the Patriot way in KC?

Frazod
01-14-2013, 07:43 PM
Is that the last nail in the coffin of the Patriot way in KC?

God I hope so. Those fuckers will have to find a new place to dump their garbage now. :#

Ebolapox
01-14-2013, 09:31 PM

you know, I generally like you--but go fuck yourself.

Ebolapox
01-14-2013, 09:34 PM
let's put it this way... put tony eason, a reasonably decent nfl starting QB in the 80's, on the bill belichek patriots, and you guys never even sniff a super bowl. I only went with eason b/c he was a pat. otherwise, you could probably insert any other top 10-20 QB.

GloryDayz
01-14-2013, 09:36 PM
Laugh Out Fucking Loud...

FloridaMan88
01-14-2013, 10:29 PM
You've seen Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees and Peyton Manning and Kurt Warner and other great quarterbacks fail, time and again, to get to the big dance. The Patriots have been THE standard of excellence in the NFL for over 10 years now, with five SB appearances and three wins. Obviously they haven't won it all in quite a while now, but nobody, absolutely NOBODY, has been anywhere near as consistent as the Patriots for a very long time now.

Hell, you've seen the Saints with Brees completely fall apart without their HC.

There are three reasons for the Patriots' success (in no particular order): (1) Bob Kraft, (2) Tom Brady, (3) Bill Belichick.

Would Belichick have succeeded like this without Brady? Obviously not.

Would Brady have succeeded TO THIS EXTENT without Belichick? Seems to me no.

I think Brady is the best QB ever, but you can see just looking at Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers that having an outstanding QB isn't enough all by itself. Belichick rebuilt the Patriots around Brady while consistently keeping them in contention.

You are becoming increasingly annoying now that the whole "Patriots Way" myth has been exposed as a fraud.

Patriots fans, such as yourself like to think you created some magic formula for winning with the "right 53", blah blah blah.

You won the same way great teams won before you... with a great QB and a great team. The 49ers in the 1980's won that way. The Cowboys in the '90s won that way.

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-14-2013, 10:33 PM

What is your fault:

1) Lecturing us for questioning Pioli's draft picks
2) Mocking us for lampooning Cassel years before you did

How you can atone for this:

1) Strap on a Semtex and penny nail vest
2) Invite Amnorix and JustFistingMyself over
3) Ignite

Hammock Parties
01-15-2013, 03:56 AM
What is your fault:

1) Lecturing us for questioning *****'s draft picks
2) Mocking us for lampooning Cassel years before you did

How you can atone for this:

1) Strap on a Semtex and penny nail vest
2) Invite Amnorix and JustFistingMyself over
3) Ignite

ROFL

This nigga back, ya'll.

TimeForWasp
01-15-2013, 04:01 AM
Not surprising. All the Belichek jock riders end up back there when they inevitably fail elsewhere....

The Chiefs would do the same thing if KC Wolf went off and coached for a while. They would bring him back for the inside info on mascots.

AussieChiefsFan
01-15-2013, 05:27 AM
LMAO

CoMoChief
01-15-2013, 05:39 AM
You are becoming increasingly annoying now that the whole "Patriots Way" myth has been exposed as a fraud.

Patriots fans, such as yourself like to think you created some magic formula for winning with the "right 53", blah blah blah.

You won the same way great teams won before you... with a great QB and a great team. The 49ers in the 1980's won that way. The Cowboys in the '90s won that way.

The Patriots Way is Tom Brady