PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mardi Gras Tit Fest Starts Tomorrow 1/19 - Share Your Stories

houstonwhodat
01-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Hey Degenerates,

Mardi Gras season officially starts tomorrow 1/19 in New Orleans and the surrounding suburbs.

Most people who are not familiar think Mardi Gras is one day on Fat Tuesday.

But in actuality the parades start start tomorrow and will take a few days hiatus during the Super Bowl.

Mardi Gras Day - Fat Tuesday is Feb. 12 so there is madness and mayhem more than normal in New Orleans starting tomorrow though 2/12, especially because of the Super Bowl being in New Orleans.

If you've never been you should experience it at least once in your life.

All the crazy stuff happens in the city, the suburbs are "family oriented". If you try to do something like show your tits in the burbs you will probably get arrested.

It's going to be crazy down there for the next month.

http://www.mardigrasneworleans.com/schedule.html

Rausch
01-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Yeah.

Pass.

The last thing I want is to be trapped around 600,000 sweaty Le'zanna swamp frogs...

houstonwhodat
01-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Yeah.

Pass.

The last thing I want is to be trapped around 600,000 sweaty Le'zanna swamp frogs...

That's downtown on Bourbon St.

If you go to the suburbs or even downtown away from Bourbon it's not like that at all.

It's pretty fun.

Fish
01-18-2013, 03:11 PM
Overrated.....

BourbonMan
01-18-2013, 03:21 PM
http://www.earthcam.com/usa/louisiana/neworleans/bourbonstreet/

Phobia
01-18-2013, 03:25 PM
I used to live in Houston and the one they do on the Strand in Galveston is a fair poor-man's substitute if you can't make it to New Orleans.

Easy 6
01-18-2013, 03:28 PM
Oh man, yep, i remember that one time when i got blazing drunk and iirc, mardi gras was going on at the same time.

KCSPORTSNUT
01-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Try the Mardi Gras in mobile AL it is the BEST

Rausch
01-18-2013, 03:38 PM
That's downtown on Bourbon St.

If you go to the suburbs or even downtown away from Bourbon it's not like that at all.

It's pretty fun.

Anyone who sounds more white trash than me I just can't allow to stand unbeaten after a few rounds.

It's not them - it's me...

mlyonsd
01-18-2013, 05:57 PM
The first Mardi Gras we went to in NO had a rocky start.

Plane landed about 9pm, by the time we got to our hotel in the French Quarter and out on the street it was about 10:30. It was mid-week early in MG so the streets weren't full. About 5 minutes out on the street we came upon a black guy asking for beads from a balcony loaded with girls. They were prodding him to show them something so all of a sudden he drops his pants and shows his wanger, and it was at least partially aroused. We were with another couple and the guy and I went JFC and walked on but our wives stood there gawking.

Dude got his beads though.

The best part of the whole thing is the parades IMO. Deadwood has an annual MG weekend with parade and we enter a float. It is a lot of fun throwing beads to screaming drunk people.

the Talking Can
01-18-2013, 06:00 PM
I used to live in Houston and the one they do on the Strand in Galveston is a fair poor-man's substitute if you can't make it to New Orleans.

i nearly killed myself driving home from galveston's mardi gras in a white out....not smart, but hell of a party

Marcellus
01-18-2013, 06:07 PM
I have a shoebox full of pics from a trip in 2001. Had a buddy who had family there and got to hang out on a house right on the route for the Endymion Parade. Probably a mile long block party is what it was.

We went to Bourbon Street for 3 nights and partied and had fun but the block party for the Endymion Parade was really the best part of MG. It was a blast .

Deberg_1990
01-18-2013, 06:10 PM

Boobies too?

houstonwhodat
01-18-2013, 06:10 PM
i nearly killed myself driving home from galveston's mardi gras in a white out....not smart, but hell of a party

Galveston's OK but being from NOLA I couldn't bear to have to pay to be on the strand so I could catch plastic beads from China.

But then again I'm spoiled as far as Mardi Gras.

houstonwhodat
01-18-2013, 06:13 PM
The first Mardi Gras we went to in NO had a rocky start.

Plane landed about 9pm, by the time we got to our hotel in the French Quarter and out on the street it was about 10:30. It was mid-week early in MG so the streets weren't full. About 5 minutes out on the street we came upon a black guy asking for beads from a balcony loaded with girls. They were prodding him to show them something so all of a sudden he drops his pants and shows his wanger, and it was at least partially aroused. We were with another couple and the guy and I went JFC and walked on but our wives stood there gawking.

Dude got his beads though.

The best part of the whole thing is the parades IMO. Deadwood has an annual MG weekend with parade and we enter a float. It is a lot of fun throwing beads to screaming drunk people.

Exactly, the parades are a blast.

I'm not into all that drunk "show me your tits" shit downtown on Bourbon.

That's mostly for tourists.

In fact when Mardi Gras comes to town a lot of the locals that live in the touristy areas just leave town. They don't want to deal with it anymore.

It will extra special fun this year because of the Super Bowl being held during MG.

|Zach|
01-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Overrated.....

Absolutely. The whole city smells like piss.

Not interested in going back.

houstonwhodat
01-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Absolutely. The whole city smells like piss.

Not interested in going back.

Just Bourbon St.

And you can thank the tourists for that.

Bump
01-18-2013, 07:49 PM
Mardi gras is okay, I wouldn't want to go back there tho

|Zach|
01-18-2013, 07:53 PM
Just Bourbon St.

And you can thank the tourists for that.

I think NOLA is the armpit of America.

mikey23545
01-18-2013, 07:58 PM

More like the crotch.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-18-2013, 08:37 PM

More like the crotch.

Oakland is the armpit. NOLA is the crotch.

Saul Good
01-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Oakland is the armpit. NOLA is the crotch.

Detroit is the armpit. Oakland is the asshole.

Psyko Tek
01-18-2013, 08:41 PM
my story
my ex went while unemployed and I paid child support

fixed that last part

Mr. Flopnuts
01-18-2013, 08:42 PM
Detroit is the armpit. Oakland is the asshole.

Something stinks...

houstonwhodat
01-18-2013, 09:35 PM
Something stinks...

Where does KC rank in all this?

BryanBusby
01-18-2013, 10:10 PM
I like tits a lot.

That's about all of what I can contribute. mmm titties

|Zach|
01-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Where does KC rank in all this?

Friendly, good food, and tech savy.

ThaVirus
01-18-2013, 10:22 PM
About 5 minutes out on the street we came upon a black guy asking for beads from a balcony loaded with girls. They were prodding him to show them something so all of a sudden he drops his pants and shows his wanger, and it was at least partially aroused. We were with another couple and the guy and I went JFC and walked on but our wives stood there gawking.

Better be careful, bro.