PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 2013 Compensatory Draft Picks Prediction

malachi47000
01-23-2013, 09:20 AM
Kansas City
The Kansas City Chiefs lost Kyle Orton who is canceled out by Kevin Boss
The Kansas City Chiefs lost Le’Ron McClain who is canceled out by Peyton Hillis
The Kansas City Chiefs lost Brandon Carr and signed Brady Quinn but because of the difference in the contract signed the Chiefs will receive a 7th round pick
The Kansas City Chiefs will receive a 7th round pick due to their record

http://www.detroitlionsdraft.com/2013/01/predicting-the-compensatory-pick/2/

That would suck to have lost Carr for a 7th round pick...FUCK YOU PIOLI

BossChief
01-23-2013, 09:24 AM
Boss, Routt and Winston don't matter at all in comp picks because they were cut.

Iirc we should get 2 comp picks and because of Carrs playtime and contract amount, we should get a third rounder for him.

We should get that and a 6th or 7th rounder.

Old Dog
01-23-2013, 09:28 AM
Holy Crap, those are some asinine predictions.

Sorter
01-23-2013, 09:31 AM
Boss, Routt and Winston don't matter at all in comp picks because they were cut.

Iirc we should get 2 comp picks and because of Carrs playtime and contract amount, we should get a third rounder for him.

We should get that and a 6th or 7th rounder.

This. We could potentially get 3 7ths for Orton, Battle, and McClain due to Orton's contract and the other two's playtime

Strongside
01-23-2013, 09:32 AM
An extra 3rd would be awesome. More draft picks are never a bad thing.

HolyHat
01-23-2013, 09:38 AM
This. We could potentially get 3 7ths for Orton, Battle, and McClain due to Orton's contract and the other two's playtime

Yes, Sorter you are correct my friend. We will get at least two extra 7th round picks and potentially three.

We will for sure have an extra 3rd round pick for Carr.:thumb:

Sorter
01-23-2013, 09:42 AM
Yes, Sorter you are correct my friend. We will get at least two extra 7th round picks and potentially three.

We will for sure have an extra 3rd round pick for Carr.:thumb:

Nom nom nom.

Now we need 3 solid players to go full Dennard for our 7th round. ROFL

RealSNR
01-23-2013, 09:46 AM
Well they ARE the Detroit Lions...

Sorter
01-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Well they ARE the Detroit Lions...

LMAO

Hoover
01-23-2013, 09:50 AM
the original prediction is stupid.

If Fat Scott did one thing right last year it was signing guys who were cut by other teams. Now they didn't work out but they were viewed as upgrades at the time (sums up Fat Scott's entire time in KC).

Getting a third rounder for Carr would be huge, and frankly thats the only one that really matter. That is a pick that can really help this team. Its a nice spot to grab a DB, LB, or OL. Hell its also a nice spot to grab a developmental QB, God knows the we need as many as we can get.

I'm not trashing the additional 7th rounders we could get, but they could struggle to make the roaster. Still its a nice way to stack the practice squad.

Sorter
01-23-2013, 09:55 AM

If Fat Scott did one thing right last year it was signing guys who were cut by other teams. Now they didn't work out but they were viewed as upgrades at the time (sums up Fat Scott's entire time in KC).

Getting a third rounder for Carr would be huge, and frankly thats the only one that really matter. That is a pick that can really help this team. Its a nice spot to grab a DB, LB, or OL. Hell its also a nice spot to grab a developmental QB, God knows the we need as many as we can get.

I'm not trashing the additional 7th rounders we could get, but they could struggle to make the roaster. Still its a nice way to stack the practice squad.

Which is why we need solid prospects to fall due to going full Dennard.

We should hire someone to travel to bars and get these top players to kick their ass and record it; thus ensuring they'll fall to us in the 7th. It's a foolproof plan.

I vote we hire BlackBob. I'm sure he could come up with some racist things to say to Jarvis Jones that would warrant an ass-beating.

FlaChief58
01-23-2013, 09:57 AM

Hell, if we have 4 7th round picks and just one of those earns a spot on the roster, I'd call that a victory

Hoover
01-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Which is why we need solid prospects to fall due to going full Dennard.

We should hire someone to travel to bars and get these top players to kick their ass and record it; thus ensuring they'll fall to us in the 7th. It's a foolproof plan.

I vote we hire BlackBob. I'm sure he could come up with some racist things to say to Jarvis Jones that would warrant an ass-beating.
I'm told I can be an a$$hole, so I'm in.

When do you want me to start?

Sorter
01-23-2013, 10:02 AM
http://draftbreakdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/damontremoore.jpg

Your first objective. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to sufficiently piss off Damontre Moore and get him to beat you with his oversized fists. It must be recorded.
We can then use this as damning info to everyone but Dorsey + Reid, who will smile, plot, and cackle deviously. Then we draft him in the 7th.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/plotting_bc1638_1497015.jpg

the Talking Can
01-23-2013, 10:10 AM
burfict was a UDFA pick up for the bengals last year

i wouldn't have touched him with black bob's uncle's penis....so he had 127 tackles this year

we need to use those 7ths on guys who are maximal risk/reward...screw fighting for them after the draft

htismaqe
01-23-2013, 10:44 AM
burfict was a UDFA pick up for the bengals last year

i wouldn't have touched him with black bob's uncle's penis....so he had 127 tackles this year

we need to use those 7ths on guys who are maximal risk/reward...screw fighting for them after the draft

http://www.katjapia.com/data/images/5/5/8/honey-badger.jpg

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-23-2013, 10:47 AM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story...cks-to-15-clubs

Oakland Raiders
Lost: Nnamdi Asomugha, Robert Gallery, Bruce Gradkowski, Zach Miller, Thomas Howard
Signed: Kevin Boss, Stephen Heyer

Oakland got a 3rd, 4th ,5th

Asomugha Gallery Miller all signed Huge deals

2012 Chiefs players lost

1.Jackie Battle- 311 rusing Yards 3TD 15REC 108 YARDS 1TD 1 Year Deal
2.Le'Ron McClain- 42 rushing Yards 8REC 29 YARDS 3 Year Deal
3.Brandon Carr- 16 games started 53 Tackles 3INT 11PD 5Years 51m
4.Wallace Gilberry- 15 Tackles 6.5 Sacks 1Year 2M
5.Kyle Orton- DNP 3 Years 10.5m
6.Leonard Pope- 4Rec 9 Yards 2TD 1 Year
7.Barry Richardson- Started 16 games 1Year 800k
8.Demorrio Williams- 51 Tackles 2Int 1 Year deal

Only 1 huge deal 1 Avg and rest are crap

2012 Players signed

1.Hillis- 309 rushing yards 1TD 10 REC 62 YARDS 1 YEAR DEAL
2.Quinn- 1141 Yards 2TD 8INT 1 YEAR DEAL
3.Elam- 35 Tackles Guessing 1 year deal

No Huge deals

IMO Chiefs are looking at a 3rd and 5th Comp pick.

BigRock
01-23-2013, 11:13 AM
1.Jackie Battle- 311 rusing Yards 3TD 15REC 108 YARDS 1TD 1 Year Deal
2.Le'Ron McClain- 42 rushing Yards 8REC 29 YARDS 3 Year Deal
3.Brandon Carr- 16 games started 53 Tackles 3INT 11PD 5Years 51m
4.Wallace Gilberry- 15 Tackles 6.5 Sacks 1Year 2M
5.Kyle Orton- DNP 3 Years 10.5m
6.Leonard Pope- 4Rec 9 Yards 2TD 1 Year
7.Barry Richardson- Started 16 games 1Year 800k
8.Demorrio Williams- 51 Tackles 2Int 1 Year deal

Battle signed just before training camp. A player has to be signed before June 1st in order to qualify.

Gilberry was cut by the Bucs and won't count.

Pope signed a cheapo one-year contract. So did Williams. Highly unlikely either would count.

Richardson probably signed a crap contract, but started all year. Could count.

2012 Players signed

1.Hillis- 309 rushing yards 1TD 10 REC 62 YARDS 1 YEAR DEAL
2.Quinn- 1141 Yards 2TD 8INT 1 YEAR DEAL
3.Elam- 35 Tackles Guessing 1 year deal

Elam was signed after June 1st and won't count.

Losses: Carr, Orton, McClain, possibly Richardson
Gains: Quinn, Hillis

If Richardson doesn't count, we get one compensatory pick for Carr. If Richardson does count, we'll also get a late-round pick for Orton.

If they don't give out the max number of comp. picks, we could get another one at the end of the draft just because we're drafting high.

SAUTO
01-23-2013, 11:15 AM
http://www.katjapia.com/data/images/5/5/8/honey-badger.jpg

fuck that guy IMO