PDA

View Full Version : Poop TIMBER!!!

Johnny Vegas
01-28-2013, 01:30 PM
VERY STRONG LANGUAGE NSFW

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=79d2a2ea8efe" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin
01-28-2013, 01:48 PM
You better back it up

Fish
01-28-2013, 01:49 PM
That's how the next generation of completely worthless socially dependent fuckheads are created.

Bump
01-28-2013, 01:51 PM
right in front of all her keeds that we are paying for

seclark
01-28-2013, 01:52 PM
i think he needs to charge his batteries.
sec

Old Dog
01-28-2013, 01:54 PM
That's how the next generation of completely worthless socially dependent fuckheads are created.

Well, when deer breed you get deer and when fish breed you get fish so it makes sense that this generation of completely worthless socially dependent fuckheads will indeed spawn the next......rep to you.

Old Dog
01-28-2013, 01:55 PM
right in front of all her keeds that we are paying for

Are you sure it was all of them? I wouldn't bet my money on that.

pr_capone
01-28-2013, 01:56 PM
I gotta say... I laughed my ass off at the end.

Consequences bitch. You got yours.

loochy
01-28-2013, 02:01 PM
lol she got pwnt

Rasputin
01-28-2013, 02:03 PM
lol she got pwnt

She got hit with neg rep ROFL

MeatRock
01-28-2013, 02:04 PM
She deserved that Taser. I would have walked out there as she was getting up and gave her a stone cold stunner for good measure.

STAY DOWN BITCH!!!!!

houstonwhodat
01-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Ignorant welfare bitches.

Graystoke
01-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Aint nobody got time for that!

siberian khatru
01-28-2013, 02:07 PM
Depressing

Old Dog
01-28-2013, 02:07 PM

Fast forward to 3:20 then :)

El Jefe
01-28-2013, 02:08 PM

ROFL

kepp
01-28-2013, 02:11 PM

All she wanted was a cold POP!

Johnny Vegas
01-28-2013, 02:12 PM
like how he's just letting her marinate in her fit of rage and he finishes his soft drink and slowly screws the cap back on. Walks slowly to the trash can to throw it away before he goes to work on that red wood tree blocking the entrance. "I got you."

HolyHat
01-28-2013, 02:16 PM
Future harvard grads for children to boot

Radar Chief
01-28-2013, 02:57 PM

Oh lord Jesus it’s a fahr.

Radar Chief
01-28-2013, 02:58 PM
So WTH started that anyway? With all the yelling I can’t make it out.

In58men
01-28-2013, 03:04 PM
This makes me racist

Sorter
01-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Felt really bad for the kids.

Johnny Vegas
01-28-2013, 03:07 PM
So WTH started that anyway? With all the yelling I can’t make it out.

in the beginning of the vid you can hear one of the kids scream and he hollered at them to quiet. Then thats when the two girls go nuts on him saying not to yell at their kids. They encourage the kids to keep screaming so they can get back in his face. You can even hear the kids taunting him saying "thats why you gay" over and over at the entrance. So I assume the kids were being loud, screaming and such, for some time before he finally hollered at the kids. I wonder if he's security there. Taser with a a go-pro cam on him makes me suspect he is.

In58men
01-28-2013, 03:09 PM

Not me, dumb little shits have no manners calling him gay. Dirty ass kids

The Franchise
01-28-2013, 03:13 PM

Why? He should have drop kicked those kids in the head before he tazed their bitch of a mother.

ModSocks
01-28-2013, 03:13 PM
This is why we shouldn't draft Geno Smith.

Radar Chief
01-28-2013, 03:15 PM
in the beginning of the vid you can hear one of the kids scream and he hollered at them to quiet. Then thats when the two girls go nuts on him saying not to yell at their kids. They encourage the kids to keep screaming so they can get back in his face. You can even hear the kids taunting him saying "thats why you gay" over and over at the entrance. So I assume the kids were being loud, screaming and such, for some time before he finally hollered at the kids. I wonder if he's security there. Taser with a a go-pro cam on him makes me suspect he is.

Thanks. Yea, I’d assume he’s security too.

Cephalic Trauma
01-28-2013, 03:15 PM

This.

Cephalic Trauma
01-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Why? He should have drop kicked those kids in the head before he tazed their bitch of a mother.

Those kids were doomed from the womb, man. With a punk mom like that, how can you blame them?

Sorter
01-28-2013, 03:17 PM

I feel bad that that woman is what they were stuck with to be raised by. That's sad to me.

Radar Chief
01-28-2013, 03:17 PM

They’re trapped in the household of a psychotic mother doomed to turn out just about like her.

Radar Chief
01-28-2013, 03:19 PM
I feel bad that that woman is what they were stuck with to be raised by. That's sad to me.

Those kids were doomed from the womb, man. With a punk mom like that, how can you blame them?

Great minds thinking alike rep. :thumb:

HolyHat
01-28-2013, 03:19 PM

:doh!:

ModSocks
01-28-2013, 03:23 PM

Geno, if you're reading this, im just playing dude. Making fun of some of the rednecks around here.

FlaChief58
01-28-2013, 03:27 PM
At first I was like ROFL but then I realized that those people are our future, then I was like :deevee:

cosmo20002
01-28-2013, 03:27 PM

That is messed up LMAO

Johnny Vegas
01-28-2013, 03:31 PM
and these two women probably vote, too. oh prey they are under the eyes of opportunists.

crossbow
01-28-2013, 03:37 PM
Thanks God those two people have to right to vote.

Wumbology
01-28-2013, 03:40 PM
The big girl was making me lose it around a minute in.

SHICKINYALE SHICKINYALE SHICKINYALE

Then she really got me with "Eggzackally! Pussy nigga!"

Johnny Vegas
01-28-2013, 03:46 PM

Then she really got me with "Eggzackally! Pussy ****a!"

LMAO

siberian khatru
01-28-2013, 03:51 PM
"Don't yell at my motherfucking babies!"

Dayze
01-28-2013, 03:55 PM
I would've tagged her ass again.
then again, I probably would have had my pistol with me.

FlaChief58
01-28-2013, 03:57 PM

Then she really got me with "Eggzackally! Pussy ****a!"

Maybe I'm just out of touch but, is'nt the N word HIGHLY offensive to black people? No one in that video appeared to be upset that it was being used over & over.

Dayze
01-28-2013, 03:59 PM
the young generation, no.

I bet it would be if they grew up in the 50' and 60s.
If I were an elder black person, I would be appaled by it. I mean, I am even as a white dude, but shit....if I lived through that shit they had to live through in the 50s/60s,as a black person I'd be sickened to hear it.

the problem is, most of the people who use it like the ones in the video, are uneducated and have no perspective as to what they're saying.

Lzen
01-28-2013, 04:00 PM
Not me, dumb little shits have no manners calling him gay. Dirty ass kids

Because their parents are bringing them up to behave that way? They are young and impressionable. Yes, they are acting like heathens in this vid, but so did the mom and the dad. They are just following the examples they see at home. It's pretty sad, really.

Sorter
01-28-2013, 04:00 PM
Maybe I'm just out of touch but, is'nt the N word HIGHLY offensive to black people? No one in that video appeared to be upset that it was being used over & over.

And, we're now off to the DC. Goodbye thread.

FlaChief58
01-28-2013, 04:06 PM
the young generation, no.

I bet it would be if they grew up in the 50' and 60s.
If I were an elder black person, I would be appaled by it. I mean, I am even as a white dude, but shit....if I lived through that shit they had to live through in the 50s/60s,as a black person I'd be sickened to hear it.

the problem is, most of the people who use it like the ones in the video, are uneducated and have no perspective as to what they're saying.

I feel the same way. I'm white & offended by it too. I've had black friends over the years who said it was ok to call them that as long as it was in a friendly matter. I could never bring myself to do it out of respect for them. I see shit like that and just :facepalm:

Lzen
01-28-2013, 04:09 PM
I love how the father gets mad at the end for doing that right by his kids. Stupid fool, you should have been paying attention earlier and knew something was about to go down. If you were truly worried about your kids, maybe you should have made them stop acting like brats and got them out of there.

ThaVirus
01-28-2013, 04:09 PM

Eh, yes and no.

I have white, Hispanic and Asian friends that call me nig/****a/****er all the time, but they do so in a friendy and/or playful manner. For me, its all about intent. I don't get mad when they say the word because they don't mean anything behind it.

If someone were to call me any of those words and I didn't know them, it'd be a whole different story. But again, not even just because of the word itself, because its really disrespectful. The same way it would be disrespectful for someone to use any word to call you outside of your name.

As a black person, I might be slightly more offended by a stranger calling me a ****er as opposed to bitch, pillowbitergot, asshole, etc because, given the history of the word, the person must be REALLY trying to piss me off when using it..

Dayze
01-28-2013, 04:10 PM
throw their ass in a time machine and put them in Mississippi or Birmingham for a year in 1960.

bet they would come back and never say that shit again.
and no matter how 'hard' they think they are, they have no idea what it would be like. and it wouldn't be just some white dude with a tazer; they'd have the fucking house burned down; or randomly scooped up by a bunch of KKK assholes.

ThaVirus
01-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Also, I always wonder the difference between the whole "black people saying nigga" argument and pretty much any other offensive word.

Girls, these days anyway, call each other bitch in a playful/friendly manner all the time ("She's my bitch" "I love you, bitch."). They don't get mad when they do it; its almost a term of endearment. Let a man or another woman call them a bitch in a different setting though and it'll be a big issue.

I guess I feel like its human nature to take a word that may be offensive to you and use it amongst yourselves.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-28-2013, 04:14 PM
Eh, yes and no.

I have white, Hispanic and Asian friends that call me nig/****a/****er all the time, but they do so in a friendy and/or playful manner. For me, its all about intent. I don't get mad when they say the word because they don't mean anything behind it.

If someone were to call me any of those words and I didn't know them, it'd be a whole different story. But again, not even just because of the word itself, because its really disrespectful. The same way it would be disrespectful for someone to use any word to call you outside of your name.

As a black person, I might be slightly more offended by a stranger calling me a ****er than a bitch, pillowbitergot, asshole, etc because, given the history of the word, the person must be REALLY trying to piss me off when using it..

I ain't gonna lie. I've got black friends who I call that word, and Mexican friends I say much worse things too. But they're all dudes, and we fuck with each other all the time. I've never crossed that boundry until they did it for me, first. Then, it's almost expected. We don't do that shit walking through the mall, or in a restaurant/bar, but in private confines, that kind of ball busting goes down. Usually, they call me nigger Irish, which always makes me giggle.

ChiTown
01-28-2013, 04:19 PM
Somebody owes me 3 Advil. That shit gave me a massive headache to listen to. Like fingernails across a chalkboard. Gawdamn!

FlaChief58
01-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Also, I always wonder the difference between the whole "black people saying ****a" argument and pretty much any other offensive word.

Girls, these days anyway, call each other bitch in a playful/friendly manner all the time ("She's my bitch" "I love you, bitch."). They don't get mad when they do it; its almost a term of endearment. Let a man or another woman call them a bitch in a different setting though and it'll be a big issue.

I guess I feel like its human nature to take a word that may be offensive to you and use it amongst yourselves.

I suppose but, I look at it as, either it's offensive or it's not. I would never say it to my friends, eventhough they say it's ok, out of respect. I just think that if a word is so offensive that you would kick person A's ass for saying it then you should do the same to person B who says it in the same context no matter what.

siberian khatru
01-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Back when I was in middle school (mid-1970s) I was eating lunch with a friend who was black, and one of his black friends came and sat across from us. My friend started telling some kind of funny story, and the black kid across from us said, "Aw, y'all just a couple of lying ****ers."

Then he looked at me.

"Oh, 'cept you."

:LOL:

Dayze
01-28-2013, 04:29 PM
lol. nice

BigMeatballDave
01-28-2013, 04:34 PM
LMAO

Fish
01-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Eh, yes and no.

As a black person, I might be slightly more offended by a stranger calling me a ****er as opposed to bitch, pillowbitergot, asshole, etc because, given the history of the word, the person must be REALLY trying to piss me off when using it..

See that just doesn't make sense to me. You're taking a very volatile word who's meaning could range between friendship and hatred, and depending on your interpretation of "Intent" to determine which. Why bother? It's not worth it. Nobody who uses that word is doing themselves any favors. The overwhelming majority of the uses for the word have negative intention, so what's the point of hanging on to the small window of use between friends? It just makes no sense to me....

tooge
01-28-2013, 04:43 PM
you can see the little kids become losers right in front of our eyes. At first they stand there. Then they start screeming just like that idiot mother and her friend. Who the hell would want to have sex with those chicks? JFC

ThaVirus
01-28-2013, 04:49 PM
See that just doesn't make sense to me. You're taking a very volatile word who's meaning could range between friendship and hatred, and depending on your interpretation of "Intent" to determine which. Why bother? It's not worth it. Nobody who uses that word is doing themselves any favors. The overwhelming majority of the uses for the word have negative intention, so what's the point of hanging on to the small window of use between friends? It just makes no sense to me....

Well that will just depend on your situation and setting. I've been called a ****er, with malicious intent, maybe 3 or 4 times in my life. I've been called nig/****a/****er by friends, watched movies/listened to music that heavily used the word (both ****er and ****a), and spent a lot of time around people who incorporate it in their daily vocabulary pretty much every day.

There's honestly probably not a single day that goes by that I don't hear the word in some form at least once but I don't get all pissy about it. Like I said, its all about intent, which, let's be honest, is NOT hard to decipher.

...For the record, I don't use the word myself.

tooge
01-28-2013, 04:49 PM
I'm sure this makes me cold and insensitive, but I was hoping a lightpole was gonna fall on everyone in the street and that was the "timber".

Fish
01-28-2013, 05:00 PM
Well that will just depend on your situation and setting. I've been called a ****er, with malicious intent, maybe 3 or 4 times in my life. I've been called nig/****a/****er by friends, watched movies/listened to music that heavily used the word (both ****er and ****a), and spent a lot of time around people who incorporate it in their daily vocabulary pretty much every day.

There's honestly probably not a single day that goes by that I don't hear the word in some form at least once but I don't get all pissy about it. Like I said, its all about intent, which, let's be honest, is NOT hard to decipher.

...For the record, I don't use the word myself.

You're right, it always depends on the situation and setting. So again, why risk it? Why bother? Why not just use some term that doesn't have the potential to offend someone and make you look ignorant? I mean you admit that you're only comfortable saying it around friends, which acknowledges that you know how much it could offend someone. I don't understand it and I've never heard an explanation that makes sense.

FlaChief58
01-28-2013, 05:05 PM
You're right, it always depends on the situation and setting. So again, why risk it? Why bother? Why not just use some term that doesn't have the potential to offend someone and make you look ignorant? I mean you admit that you're only comfortable saying it around friends, which acknowledges that you know how much it could offend someone. I don't understand it and I've never heard an explanation that makes sense.

This

HotCarl
01-28-2013, 05:08 PM
Look at those little kids acting just like them.

They never had a chance.

ThaVirus
01-28-2013, 05:17 PM

I actually said I don't use the word myself; therefore, I can't argue the merits of its use. I'm just giving my take on it..

It only makes me uncomfortable to hear it in certain situations, not even because it is the word that it is, but because I look at it just like any other foul word. I cringe when I hear people calling each other "****a" too much/loudly in public much the same as I do when I hear a guy call his friend a "pillowbitergot" or someone says "****" in front of children or old people.

As far as the motivations for the people that do use the word, I can't say. I think it was Micjones that once linked to a passage from a book about Martin Luther King Jr in which it states that even he used the word. I want to say he did so in a playful ribbing manner (kind of making fun of white people for saying it) and it stuck; can't remember for sure though.

LoneWolf
01-28-2013, 05:24 PM
Look at those little kids acting just like them.

They never had a chance.

Their parents were probably raised in the exact same way. Oh well, it's the circle of fucked up life.

gblowfish
01-28-2013, 05:33 PM
She probably bought the pop with an EBT.

That city was Atlanta?

Reminds me of those kids in KC who cold cocked the bus driver for fun. Yikes.

MeatRock
01-28-2013, 05:42 PM
What the fuck does Shickenyale mean anyway?

siberian khatru
01-28-2013, 05:43 PM
What the **** does Shickenyale mean anyway?

"She can yell"

Cephalic Trauma
01-28-2013, 05:46 PM
"She can yell"

Damn, totally thought it was "shit gettin' real".

I am as white as they come, apparentlyLMAO

MeatRock
01-28-2013, 05:46 PM
I see. Interdasting.

MeatRock
01-28-2013, 05:48 PM
I couldn't make out all the words in the video because of all the racket in the background.
Then i see someone post Shickenyale, and i'm like what the fuck over.

DonkyPuncher
01-28-2013, 06:00 PM

I agree with this, see it all the time, doesn't matter the color

Nickel D
01-28-2013, 06:13 PM
We'd be forever entertained if our government would issue out beer belly cams and tasers to everybody 18 & over.

mikey23545
01-28-2013, 06:22 PM
The future of America...

BlackHelicopters
01-28-2013, 07:20 PM
I love paying taxes.

GloryDayz
01-28-2013, 08:15 PM
I think this guy should be invited to meet the fuck-heads who run the Westboro Baptist AssMine.... As long as he's performing public service, I'd love to see him put some voltage into those assholes too.

Cephalic Trauma
01-28-2013, 09:41 PM
Damn, totally thought it was "shit gettin' real".

I am as white as they come, apparentlyLMAO

In my defense, shit was really getting real.

EagleRob
01-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Kids stopped mouthing off in a hurry when Momma got dropped. Maybe its just me, but would't have minded seeing the next few minutes. Reminds me of a sociology class I took in college. And whats with all the wife-beater T-shirts?

Iowanian
01-28-2013, 11:08 PM
That's pretty sad.

I feel bad for those kids and the quality of life they must live, and the people they are(or aren't) being taught to be.

They have no chance.

hometeam
01-28-2013, 11:28 PM
Kids stopped mouthing off in a hurry when Momma got dropped. Maybe its just me, but would't have minded seeing the next few minutes. Reminds me of a sociology class I took in college. And whats with all the wife-beater T-shirts?

YOU GAY

Sofa King
01-29-2013, 01:48 AM
I ain't gonna lie. I've got black friends who I call that word, and Mexican friends I say much worse things too. But they're all dudes, and we **** each other all the time. I've never crossed that boundry until they did it for me, first. Then, it's almost expected. We don't do that shit walking through the mall, or in a restaurant/bar, but in private confines, that kind of ball busting goes down. Usually, they call me ****er Irish, which always makes me giggle.

It all makes sense now.

scho63
01-29-2013, 07:24 AM
and these two women probably vote, too. oh prey they are under the eyes of opportunists.

THAT'S what scares the hell out of me.

Worthless scum who contribute NOTHING but get welfare, child care payments, food stamps, free health care, free cell phone and minutes, section 8 housing, drain society with all their drama and problems and THEN they get to vote to take more of my money.

F**king infuriates me!!! :#

If you pay NO Federal income taxes, you should have NO vote in the Federal election

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 08:09 AM

Worthless scum who contribute NOTHING but get welfare, child care payments, food stamps, free health care, free cell phone and minutes, section 8 housing, drain society with all their drama and problems and THEN they get to vote to take more of my money.

If you pay NO Federal income taxes, you should have NO vote in the Federal election

Look, the chick was wrong but don't get on a high horse because there are people who you wouldn't expect that are on food stamps, etc. You never know when YOU may need assistance. Again, she was out of line but watch how you judge everybody that may get/need assistance.

MeatRock
01-29-2013, 08:16 AM
Look, the chick was wrong but don't get on a high horse because there are people who you wouldn't expect that are on food stamps, etc. You never know when YOU may need assistance. Again, she was out of line but watch how you judge everybody that may get/need assistance.

I don't think he was labeling all people that get govt. assistance as scum dude.
But, i will say, if you are getting assistance from the govt. stop having fucking kids.

If you can't afford it then wear a fucking condom. It's called Planned Parenthood.

Dartgod
01-29-2013, 08:17 AM

That's quite an assumption.

Frazod
01-29-2013, 08:24 AM
I'd seriously need a translator to have a conversation with that bitch. Not that I'd ever want to, though.

And I agree 100% with the no contribution to society/no vote thing. Of course, that would take away half the Democratic voters, so it will never happen. There's a reason these scumbags are allowed to breed like roaches.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-29-2013, 09:24 AM
It all makes sense now.

LMAO I had to go back and check to see if I made the ultimate faux pas. Whew. That was almost latent. Just for that, I'm not feeding your fucking gold fish today.

gblowfish
01-29-2013, 10:27 AM
I don't know what bothered me more, the term "Don't you yell at my MFing Baby..." or this frame of video.

They're both pretty distressing.

ThaVirus
01-29-2013, 10:36 AM
There's a reason these scumbags are allowed to breed like roaches.

Ummm, their God-given right?

MOhillbilly
01-29-2013, 10:38 AM
Watching this reminds me how much I hate inner city Merica.

loochy
01-29-2013, 10:39 AM

Nah, to make more little dependent voters.

It's the same reason that churches oppose birth control so much. They need to make lots of little minion babies.

gblowfish
01-29-2013, 10:45 AM
Allow me to summarize the CP's commentary on this thread:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s74qrOyJJv4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loochy
01-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Allow me to summarize the CP's commentary on this thread:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s74qrOyJJv4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

say what you want

gblowfish
01-29-2013, 10:49 AM
No man, she got what was coming to her, no doubt about it.

Al Bundy
01-29-2013, 10:54 AM
I feel sorry for those kids. Hopefully they grow up to be productive decent people

Fish
01-29-2013, 10:56 AM

If it's their right to breed, then it's also their right to financially support their own breeding. Right now way too many people are only acknowledging the first part, and depending on everybody else for the second part.

Chief Pote
01-29-2013, 10:57 AM
How did they all get the same day off of work?

loochy
01-29-2013, 10:58 AM
How did they all get the same day off of work?

Saturday or Sunday?

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 10:59 AM
I don't think he was labeling all people that get govt. assistance as scum dude.
But, i will say, if you are getting assistance from the govt. stop having ****ing kids.

If you can't afford it then wear a ****ing condom. It's called Planned Parenthood.

I know of some good people who have lost jobs and are finding it tough to get jobs and they have to get food stamps to survive...just sayin

Fish
01-29-2013, 11:01 AM
I know of some good people who have lost jobs and are finding it tough to get jobs and they have to get food stamps to survive...just sayin

Do you think the people in the video would fit that description?

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 11:04 AM
Do you think the people in the video would fit that description?

No but the broadsweeping statements are bothersome. One poster even assumed that all democratic voters are scum that breed like roaches and live the hood life....It gets over the top on here sometimes...Look, I don't want my kids going to certain public schools because I want to give them a chance but the generalizations are over the top.

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 11:05 AM
Not everybody who voted for Obama is on Federal aid with 10 kids. That's ignorant and very Romneyish (47%)

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 11:06 AM
Not everybody who voted Republican (Romney) is pure as the driven snow either. We are all Americans....

loochy
01-29-2013, 11:08 AM

And I bet they go to the store with their 123,234,123 kids and shout MFer to the store owner and try to fight and get tazed.

ARROW2
I doubt she was the difference maker in the election...LOL!!!

gblowfish
No but the broadsweeping statements are bothersome. One poster even assumed that all democratic voters are scum that breed like roaches and live the hood life....It gets over the top on here sometimes...Look, I don't want my kids going to certain public schools because I want to give them a chance but the generalizations are over the top.

Let me see if I can get this thread sent to DC...

In the middle of this post I start heckling "THE SECOND AMENDMENT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!! THE SECOND AMENDMENT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!!

Democrats. With their EBT cards and section 8 housing and illegal immigrants and gays and women in combat and Obamacare and gun registration and college loan programs and affirmative action and the ACLU and taxes. Sheesh!

loochy
01-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Not everybody who voted Republican (Romney) is pure as the driven snow either. We are all Americans....

?

Nobody said they were.

But how do you think THESE people voted.

This video does NOT involve Romney voters. Your comment does not apply to the video.

ThaVirus
01-29-2013, 11:09 AM
If it's their right to breed, then it's also their right to financially support their own breeding. Right now way too many people are only acknowledging the first part, and depending on everybody else for the second part.

No doubt about it.

.... but for all we know, these people do.

loochy
01-29-2013, 11:10 AM
Not everybody who voted for Obama is on Federal aid with 10 kids. That's ignorant and very Romneyish (47%)

Not everyone that voted for Romney is white and not a piece of crap.

loochy
No doubt about it.

.... but for all we know, these people do.

TYPICALLY, sufficient providers won't act like that.

ARROW2
And I bet they go to the store with their 123,234,123 kids and should MFer to the store owner and try to fight and get tazed.

You are proving my point, not everybody who needs help does this.....fuck that loud mouth bitch.

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 11:13 AM
?

Nobody said they were.

But how do you think THESE people voted.

This video does NOT involve Romney voters. Your comment does not apply to the video.

Again, I doubt those two swayed the election. It took a diverse crowd to win the election, something the Republicans need to learn....You could see the difference on TV, it was glaring.

loochy
01-29-2013, 11:13 AM
You are proving my point, not everybody who needs help does this.....fuck that loud mouth bitch.

Right - as a "generalizer" I can say that THESE type of people are what I mean when I talk badly about jobless/worthless/etc. Of course all people on welfare aren't worthless...I just wish there was a good way to weed out the scum.

loochy
01-29-2013, 11:14 AM
Again, I doubt those two swayed the election. It took a diverse crowd to win the election, something the Republicans need to learn....You could see the difference on TV, it was glaring.

This video isn't about who won the election. It's about idiots.

Bob Dole
01-29-2013, 11:15 AM
This video isn't about who won the election. It's about idiots.

And gin.

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 11:15 AM
America is different now and much more diverse. like it or not... To control the White House, you need everybody's vote....the old rules don't work anymore....

gblowfish
01-29-2013, 11:16 AM
"Classy" is not defined by race.

There's classless people in all races, creeds and colors!

DANGER....NSFW...language and some pictures:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u8W16BRzjEo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loochy
America is different now and much more diverse. like it or not... To control the White House, you need everybody's vote....the old rules don't work anymore....

Why are you still talking about politics? Just make fun of the idiot that got tazed and move along.

ARROW2
Oh well....shit was funny though....and sad at the same time

loochy
And gin.

And juice.

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 11:17 AM
Why are you still talking about politics? Just make fun of the idiot that got tazed and move along.

I didn't bring up voting, just responded to some of the ignorant comments in the thread about voting and democrats and how if you are on Govt. assistance, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Don't get mad because I make too much sense....

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 11:18 AM
I will move along when I see fit......

loochy
01-29-2013, 11:18 AM
I didn't bring up voting, just responded to some of the ignorant comments in the thread about voting and democrats and how if you are on Govt. assistance, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Don't get mad because I make too much sense....

I'm worried that you will get this thread sent to the scum hole

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm worried that you will get this thread sent to the scum hole

Get real dude....It's a message board and this thread will fade to the back pages eventually........So the fuck what?

Fish
01-29-2013, 11:19 AM

Ignore the ignorant comments. There are always ignorant comments and there always will be. If you go through life always offended by idiots, then you're always going to be offended...

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 11:20 AM
"That's why you gay....that's why you gay....." Just fuckin wit ya.........

loochy
01-29-2013, 11:42 AM
Get real dude....It's a message board and this thread will fade to the back pages eventually........So the fuck what?

Because it's still funny here. There it will turn into back and forth "you vote for obama, you hate personal responsibility" vs "you vote for romney, you hate poor people"

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 11:45 AM
Again, I didn't bring it up

The Franchise
01-29-2013, 11:48 AM
That video would have been 100 times funnier if he tazed the fat one instead.

mdchiefsfan
01-29-2013, 11:50 AM
That video would have been 100 times funnier if he tazed the fat one instead.

I just wish he would've pumped the trigger a few more times, while she was down, for good measure.

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 11:50 AM
Yep on the fat one.

Al Czervik
01-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Gotta feel sorry for the kids....but

I laughed my ass off when the little shits started bawling at the
top of their lungs when Momma got tased......

loochy
01-29-2013, 12:18 PM
Maybe if he tazed the little kid that called him gay....

gblowfish
01-29-2013, 12:25 PM
In ten years those little kids will be forced to choose jelly or syrup.

ARROW2
01-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Old dude wasn't even trippin about baby mama getting tazed......"In front of my kids?"

Strongside
01-29-2013, 12:36 PM
This is why I never go East of Troost. Sad world we live in when a man can't even yell at a baby without having to tase a bitch 3 minutes later.

El Jefe
01-29-2013, 01:00 PM
What is the fat one saying where we get the unnecessary boob shot for five minutes? It sounds like she's saying "shicken girl" like a hundred times in a row?

gblowfish
01-29-2013, 01:03 PM
This thread reminds me of the story of Angel Adams in Tampa, who had 15 kids by three different baby daddies, and had number 16 on the way when she got tased by the cops for arguing with them when her son ran from an altercation.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2881917/posts

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t3e41prVDv4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MeatRock
01-29-2013, 01:04 PM
She can yell

El Jefe
01-29-2013, 01:16 PM
She can yell

Oh, that would make a little more sense than shicken girl LMAO.

ThaVirus
01-30-2013, 01:30 PM
This here is apparently a follow up to the OP's video. I guess he's been having some trouble ever since that video came out..

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhAI7gkcikw83OyfvC"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhAI7gkcikw83OyfvC" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

These people are fucking lowlifes. You got kicked out of the mall, for whatever reason- so get to fucking stepping. I don't understand what the issue is. You're going to sit outside the doorway talking shit (inciting a man holding a pistol to violence no less!) for 10+ minutes? Don't you have anything better to do?

And those two aren't to be outdone by the retarded ass cunt that leaned in close to him WHILE HE'S HOLDING A FUCKING PISTOL IN AND EXTREMELY TENSE SITUATION. Then she wants to call the cops saying "She had nothing to do with the situation" and "I'm a female. He didn't have to put his hands on me like that".

Not to mention the fact that they're releasing information about the train he rides home and what time he gets off- saying they're going to follow him home.

This video pisses me off more than the first one..

gblowfish
01-30-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm sure the people who own that quicki-mart just LOVE these videos being out on the web. I'll bet they're doing wonders for business.

Iowanian
01-30-2013, 02:50 PM
The autotune song will probably be called "that's why you gay"