PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff For All You Single Guys on VD...

gblowfish
02-14-2013, 01:28 PM
I was thinking about when I was single, and how much I loved listening to Sammy back in the day. Here's a love song for the single guys, and (of course) careful....bad language!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sPpBv1Vd6wI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ptlyon
02-14-2013, 01:33 PM
I'm not ON VD, I GOT VD...

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
02-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Valentine's Day classic.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YZEy_kJ8nJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-14-2013, 01:42 PM
vd? Is that a hot new iphone app?
Posted via Mobile Device

lcarus
02-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Love it lol

Setsuna
02-14-2013, 02:35 PM
If you aren't single GTFO. We don't need your pity party,

Sorter
02-14-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm not ON VD, I GOT VD...

this

KChiefer
02-14-2013, 02:42 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uKNKVzVAqUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Spott
02-14-2013, 04:12 PM
Piss on Valentine's Day.

htismaqe
02-14-2013, 04:13 PM
Piss on Valentine's Day.

It's too bad your hand can't buy you a card, huh?

Spott
02-14-2013, 04:18 PM
It's too bad your hand can't buy you a card, huh?

Yeah, but I also had 2 grand in my savings account when I got divorced and I just made a cash offer for a 3 br house with an inground pool two day ago. :)

Gadzooks
02-14-2013, 04:37 PM
This is a classic Valentine song:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eqhoKLl21mc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc
02-14-2013, 04:43 PM
It's too bad your hand can't buy you a card, huh?Hey, I get a threesome tonight. Don't knock it.

A couple of idiotic flings aside this year marks 10 years since I separated. I can't remember my last valentine's day when I wasn't single.

Holy shit.

Ten years.

:eek:

Cephalic Trauma
02-14-2013, 04:48 PM
If you aren't single GTFO. We don't need your pity party,

At least you have your flesh light

JoeyChuckles
02-14-2013, 04:49 PM
I hated Valentine's day when I was married. Now it's fun seeing all the guys stressing, but I know I'll be doing it again someday.

Cephalic Trauma
02-14-2013, 05:23 PM
I hated Valentine's day when I was married. Now it's fun seeing all the guys stressing, but I know I'll be doing it again someday.

Yay! Cool story!

SomeRandomGirl
02-14-2013, 05:26 PM
I'm not a fan of Vday at all. It's such a ridiculous day.

However I did just find out about Steak and BJ day (http://www.steakandbj.org/) so I guess there's a ridiculous holiday for both sexes now.

BlackHelicopters
02-14-2013, 05:29 PM
Always buy the small size is the only thing I ever learned about gifts on Valentine's Day.

KChiefer
02-14-2013, 05:31 PM

However I did just find out about Steak and BJ day (http://www.steakandbj.org/) so I guess there's a ridiculous holiday for both sexes now.

Sponsored by Atkins?

Cephalic Trauma
02-14-2013, 05:35 PM

Pretty excited about this. Honestly, this is a step in the right direction toward gender equality.

Gadzooks
02-14-2013, 06:06 PM

That sucks cause it's on my birthday. It's like being a kid who's birthday falls on Christmas.

chefsos
02-14-2013, 07:02 PM
I think I've been single more often than not on V Day and I'm OK with it.

Just this Monday I ran into a young lady I knew years ago and she gave me her number. I think I'll call her...tomorrow.:)

Rasputin
02-14-2013, 07:08 PM
I don't want a gf, but it would be nice to go on a date without them wanting a relationship to get laid.

Sometimes I want a gf, but I don't need one to make me happy.

lcarus
02-14-2013, 07:24 PM
I've been single for quite a while now and I really only get a little depressed about it every once in a blue moon. It sucks being alone at times but most of the time I enjoy my freedom. I do see my brother and my friends and relatives in their respective relationships frequently. It only makes me want to stay single for as long as I can lol.

lcarus
02-14-2013, 07:27 PM
Also, Valentine's Day doesn't make me sad about being single. It makes me happy about being single lol. I don't understand a friend of mine. He is so depressed on VD the last couple years after his marriage fell apart. I keep telling him to keep his head up because it's actually nice NOT having to go through this charade.

And that isn't to say I don't see the merits of being in a good stable relationship and having a good romantic Valentine's Day.

chefsos
02-14-2013, 07:34 PM
The last two posts remind me of me. Here's my view of relationships at this point in my life: I am finding it increasingly difficult as the years go by to feign interest in the bullshit details of someone else's life. Maybe that's my character flaw, but it's OK; I'll own it.

Nickel D
02-14-2013, 08:15 PM
I think I've been single more often than not on V Day and I'm OK with it.

Just this Monday I ran into a young lady I knew years ago and she gave me her number. I think I'll call her...tomorrow.:)

That's 'cuz she told you to call her FOR VD, not ON VD...

KCGal
02-14-2013, 09:56 PM
So today i had no date for valentines day but i was fine with it until life rubbed it in when the electronic mouse trap I bought days ago finally caught a mouse and I had to empty it. Worst...valentines...day...ever!

KChiefer
02-14-2013, 10:00 PM
So today i had no date for valentines day but i was fine with it until life rubbed it in when the electronic mouse trap I bought days ago finally caught a mouse and I had to empty it. Worst...valentines...day...ever!

Ewww. Thought you were going to say you were OK with it because you just rubbed one out.

Spott
02-15-2013, 03:50 PM
The last two posts remind me of me. Here's my view of relationships at this point in my life: I am finding it increasingly difficult as the years go by to feign interest in the bullshit details of someone else's life. Maybe that's my character flaw, but it's OK; I'll own it.

Right there with you. The longer you are single, the more that you want to stay single and not have to put up with someone else's crap and all of their baggage.

Cephalic Trauma
02-15-2013, 05:39 PM
Jesus, this thread is full of feelings and rationalizing why people are single on VD.

Gag me.

Spott
02-15-2013, 05:56 PM
It's also full of douchebags that think they can talk down to people who are single just because they're not.

Cephalic Trauma
02-15-2013, 09:55 PM
It's also full of douchebags that think they can talk down to people who are single just because they're not.

I am not "talking down" to you because you're single, I'm talking down to you cuz you're being a wet vagina about it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-15-2013, 11:08 PM
This thread needs blood work and peniicillan.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
02-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Every day is Valentine's Day when you're a narcissist.

Bump
02-15-2013, 11:17 PM
the media tells women that men have to spend all their money on you on a certain day. Women eat it up and will break up/divorce if you don't shell out your money (unless of course you and your s/o have some sort of an agreement). IMO, V-Day is just another way to control you and feed the elite, because that's all we are here for afterall. That's our only purpose on this earth, feeding the elite.

Setsuna
02-16-2013, 01:11 AM
the media tells women that men have to spend all their money on you on a certain day. Women eat it up and will break up/divorce if you don't shell out your money (unless of course you and your s/o have some sort of an agreement). IMO, V-Day is just another way to control you and feed the elite, because that's all we are here for afterall. That's our only purpose on this earth, feeding the elite.

Don't hate cuz you ain't great. BOOM! :Pimp: