PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Motherfuck You Clark Hunt

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2013, 01:44 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2lbcbap.jpg

L.A. Chieffan
02-27-2013, 01:45 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-irRJuKU7PuE/T47nuQyDULI/AAAAAAAAA-o/o0KOC3a4mzg/s1600/herc-carver-huh-the-wire.gif

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2013, 01:48 PM
Donald Sterling > Clark Hunt
Mike Brown > Clark Hunt
Chicago Tribune > Clark Hunt
Jeffrey Loria > Clark Hunt
James Dolan > Clark Hunt

Worst owner in professional sports. Bar none.

stonedstooge
02-27-2013, 01:48 PM
CHUNT rises from the ashes again.

Ace Gunner
02-27-2013, 01:49 PM

BossChief
02-27-2013, 01:50 PM
The common denominator is ownership.

They probably flat out say to prospective GMs and coaches "we aren't drafting a first round quarterback...now, how would you go about handling the Chiefs going forward?"

HemiEd
The "crack whore" girl friend pulled another all niter, didn't call, and came crawling up to the front door all beat up wanting to be taken back in.

ChiefsCountry
I have more respect for David Glass today than I do the Hunts.

KCUnited
02-27-2013, 01:52 PM
This dawg can't Hunt.

Deberg_1990
02-27-2013, 01:53 PM
What? The Chiefs will start two first round QBs in back to back years and you want to bitch now?

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2013, 02:01 PM
What? The Chiefs will start two first round QBs in back to back years and you want to bitch now?

Not sure if serious.

crossbow
02-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Sold us out for the lazy move again.

Reerun_KC
02-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Clark is brilliant.

He knows this fanbase is stupid. He can fleece them each year by not winning...

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Clark treats this team and its fans like the rubes they are: fools to be soaked of their money. He stepped in and fired ***** because of attendance. The record didn't matter to Hunt, the consequence of the record (fewer ST sales, concessions, etc) did. The man doesn't care about winning and that's obviously noted by the fact that he never takes risks to win. The target for this organization is 8-8 because they know that if they hover around that mark they don't have to spend much money and money will flow in from desperate, deluded fans who hope for a chance.

Some companies invest in their products by spending more money to make them with the best materials possible. Others cut corners at every turn to save money and create a perception of value that isn't really there.

This is the Wal-Mart of professional football teams.

crossbow
02-27-2013, 02:15 PM
These jokers got schooled on this trade. No way is Smith worth a pick this high. Why are we so stupid?

stonedstooge
02-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Clark treats this team and its fans like the rubes they are: fools to be soaked of their money. He stepped in and fired ***** because of attendance. The record didn't matter to Hunt, the consequence of the record (fewer ST sales, concessions, etc) did. The man doesn't care about winning and that's obviously noted by the fact that he never takes risks to win. The target for this organization is 8-8 because they know that if they hover around that mark they don't have to spend much money and money will flow in from desperate, deluded fans who hope for a chance.

Some companies invest in their products by spending more money to make them with the best materials possible. Others cut corners at every turn to save money and create a perception of value that isn't really there.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK/D. Glass

dirk digler
02-27-2013, 02:18 PM
It is about time some of you opened your eyes.

TribalElder
02-27-2013, 02:21 PM
I need to stop payment on my sth account and start working on a refund. to think I finally ponied up the money just to get the same bullshit. i will watch on tv unless they take a qb which wont happen

kcxiv
02-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Clark has got to go. Being ok with average is not ok.

BigChiefFan
02-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Rot in Hell, Clark. You suck shit as an owner. Fuck you.

kcxiv
02-27-2013, 02:27 PM
They keep selling us a shit sandwich like we don't know. This is unacceptable.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2013, 02:32 PM
I hate Jovan Belcher for not killing Clark Hunt first.

RunKC
02-27-2013, 02:33 PM
I was close but I damn well knew Hamas was gonna start another one of these.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=9435318&postcount=1264

ChiTown
02-27-2013, 02:36 PM

ROFL

Sorter
02-27-2013, 02:38 PM
It's beyond dumbfounding.

Hammock Parties
02-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Clark does not have balls big enough to tell Reid what to do at QB, unfortunately.

Job requirement #1 should have been: draft a QB in the first round.

BigChiefFan
02-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Clark is a stooge.

Lex Luthor
02-27-2013, 02:43 PM
Let's review Clark Hunt's record as owner of the Chiefs:

He hired Scott *****, the two-time NFL executive of the year. Hindsight is 20-20, but ***** was the hottest GM candidate at the time. There's no way you can say that AT THE TIME it was a bad hire.
He fired Scott ***** after 4 years. That's just about the minimum amount of time that would be reasonable.
He hired Andy Reid, a head coach with a proven record of NFL success.
He hired John Dorsey, a very well-respected guy from the front office of the Packers.
He let Reid and Dorsey do the jobs he hired them to do.

Hindsight is 20-20, but ***** was the hottest GM candidate at the time. There's no way you can say that AT THE TIME it was a bad hire. It obviously turned out to be a horrible hire, but it was a very sensible decision AT THE TIME. He can't fire up his flux capacitor and change it retroactively.

Hamas, I respect you as a poster, but I really don't understand what you would have Clark Hunt do differently. Should he act like Jerry Jones and overrule the decisions of the football people that he hired? Should he base his decisions on what the posters at Chiefsplanet want him to do?

Is that what you want?

Marcellus
02-27-2013, 02:43 PM
So this is Clark's fault because HE won't draft a 1st round QB because why?

Its too expensive? No actually it would be cheaper to draft a guy.

So whats the logic here guys? Why will Clark not draft a 1st round QB? If this is true there has to be a reason behind that logic right? Lets hear it.

Or is it nothing to do with Clark and everything to do with the fact they don't like the ****ing QB's in this draft just like 90% of the rest of the NFL.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2013, 02:44 PM
I hope Bowe and Albert both leave. They deserve better.

Hammock Parties
02-27-2013, 02:46 PM

Fuck it, I hope we trade Charles.

Let them burn for making Alex Smith our "savior."

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2013, 02:46 PM

So whats the logic here guys? Why will Clark not draft a 1st round QB? If this is true there has to be a reason behind that logic right? Lets hear it.

Or is it nothing to do with Clark and everything to do with the fact they don't like the ****ing QB's in this draft just like 90% of the rest of the NFL.

You've always been terrible at critical thinking. Clark did this for the same reason he fired Pioli: he's worried about fans buying tickets. He knows fans will gobble up seats for a mediocre team and it's easy to get to mediocre in the NFL, so he sold the franchise's future to get there. Trade for a blah starting QB, hover between 6-10 wins ad nauseum, and watch the idiots, like you, lap it up.

But hey, Mike Mayock (Curry is the best player in the draft, take J. Smith over Stafford, Robert Ayers in the best defender in the entire draft) doesn't like Geno despite watching six games on tape, so Geno must suck.

BigChiefFan
02-27-2013, 02:47 PM

Enough defending these clowns. They haven't earned an ounce of respect. Twenty fucking years without a playoff victory and you're still giving the benefit of the doubt. I call bullshit.

Sorter
02-27-2013, 02:47 PM

All of them. I hope the rumors we were shopping Charles were true.

Tamba, Bowe, Albert, Charles, DJ all deserve to play for a team that isn't completely dysfunctional.

Dave Lane
02-27-2013, 02:48 PM
**** it, I hope we trade Charles.

Let them burn for making Alex Smith our "savior."

I hope we trade him to the Raiders for a conditional 7th rounder in 2023

HemiEd
02-27-2013, 02:50 PM
Clark does not have balls big enough to tell Reid what to do at QB, unfortunately.

Job requirement #1 should have been: draft a QB in the first round.

I think Clark told Reid exactly what he could not do at QB, the same thing Lamar told Clark with his dyeing breath. "remember, no QB in the first, ever."

This is a true pattern, not a coincidence.

RUSH
02-27-2013, 02:53 PM
I really feel for the guys who bought season tickets after Reid was hired and Pioli was fired.

I remember there being quite a few. Sorry guys.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Sixty-five quarterbacks have been drafted in the first round since the Chiefs took one. Sixty-five.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-27-2013, 03:04 PM
I really feel for the guys who bought season tickets after Reid was hired and ***** was fired.

I came so close. God I'm glad I waited. This just saved me a ton of scratch. Over $200 per game for the tickets, $60 to drive up there and back, $30 for parking, $100 on food and booze, and $100+ if I spend the night. I can go on a nice vacation instead. I mean, a really nice vacation.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-27-2013, 03:04 PM
Sixty-five quarterbacks have been drafted in the first round since the Chiefs took one. Sixty-five.

Over 2 per team. :facepalm:

Marcellus
02-27-2013, 03:08 PM
You've always been terrible at critical thinking. Clark did this for the same reason he fired *****: he's worried about fans buying tickets. He knows fans will gobble up seats for a mediocre team and it's easy to get to mediocre in the NFL, so he sold the franchise's future to get there. Trade for a blah starting QB, hover between 6-10 wins ad nauseum, and watch the idiots, like you, lap it up.

But hey, Mike Mayock (Curry is the best player in the draft, take J. Smith over Stafford, Robert Ayers in the best defender in the entire draft) doesn't like Geno despite watching six games on tape, so Geno must suck.

Based on your "critical thinking" drafting a Qb #1 and playing him wouldn't put asses in the seats?

Thats ****ing ridiculous.

Swing and a miss Hamas. Swing and a miss.

Fansy the Famous Bard
02-27-2013, 03:09 PM
http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/125/2a61afeaeea2dd23c58dbfd788729dd4/l.jpg

Old Dog
02-27-2013, 03:10 PM
I really feel for the guys who bought season tickets after Reid was hired and ***** was fired.

Regretting it now

Dayze
02-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Hey Clark? You feel that slight pressure on your anus?
that's the beginnings of a 49er prison rape.

Pasta Little Brioni
02-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Thanks for taking the wind out of our sails once again.

htismaqe
02-27-2013, 03:17 PM
Based on your "critical thinking" drafting a Qb #1 and playing him wouldn't put asses in the seats?

In a normal city, sure.

In KC? No. The fans are morons.

O.city
02-27-2013, 03:19 PM
Marcellus is the ultimate true fan. Why would this be any different for him?

Titty Meat
02-27-2013, 03:23 PM
Marcellus is a piece of shit. He should stick the dog monopoly piece up his ass.

Marcellus
Marcellus is the ultimate true fan. Why would this be any different for him?

Yea thats it smart ass.

Thats why I was going to buy season tickets if we drafted Geno and I am not going to do that now.

Keep talking.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Let's review Clark Hunt's record as owner of the Chiefs:

He hired Scott *****, the two-time NFL executive of the year. Hindsight is 20-20, but ***** was the hottest GM candidate at the time. There's no way you can say that AT THE TIME it was a bad hire.
He fired Scott ***** after 4 years. That's just about the minimum amount of time that would be reasonable.
He hired Andy Reid, a head coach with a proven record of NFL success.
He hired John Dorsey, a very well-respected guy from the front office of the Packers.
He let Reid and Dorsey do the jobs he hired them to do.

Hindsight is 20-20, but ***** was the hottest GM candidate at the time. There's no way you can say that AT THE TIME it was a bad hire. It obviously turned out to be a horrible hire, but it was a very sensible decision AT THE TIME. He can't fire up his flux capacitor and change it retroactively.

Hamas, I respect you as a poster, but I really don't understand what you would have Clark Hunt do differently. Should he act like Jerry Jones and overrule the decisions of the football people that he hired? Should he base his decisions on what the posters at Chiefsplanet want him to do?

Is that what you want?

This is a good post and I'm happy to reply to it.

Here's how I see it:

Clark Hunt hired the guy who was the biggest name. Not the guy who was the best candidate, the guy who was considered the best candidate. There is a difference, and when you run a business you need to differentiate between the two.

Turns out Hunt made an awful hire. Pioli is one of the two to three worst GMs in league history. But that's not why Hunt fired him. Hunt fired him because the man was so terrible at his job that it started affecting Hunt's revenue streams. So what did Hunt do? He brings in another guy. A retread, but a big name. The biggest available name.

Why? Because most people are fools, protagonists in a theater of the moronic. They see the name Andy Reid, look at his past in Philadelphia and then assume that he'll be good in his next job, ignoring potential mitigating factors like Jim Johnson, Donovan McNabb, or Reid's game management, which might be the worst in the NFL.

Then Hunt hires Dorsey, an understudy, a man who never made a draft pick on his own.

These two then go out and not only outdo the worst trade in franchise history, they do it by a factor of two, alienate their franchise LT in the process, and leave themselves with no viable alternative and one pick in the first 64. One. A pick that will be used to replace a young player who is already here.

Here's the truth of the matter: Clark Hunt is a fucking liar. He said he wanted a team like the Steelers, then hires a guy from the Patriots who does everything The Patriot Way. He said he wanted to draft and develop his own QB, then his team trades for Matt Cassel and then Alex Smith.

Hunt is playing the fanbase. He wants to put in as little effort as possible (hence the big names rather than a broad search for the best candidate) and maximize financial return.

It's easy to build a 7-9 team in the NFL, and that's what both of his regimes have tried to do. He knows that's all he needs because that is what will fill the stadium. Clark cares about $, not wins. The Smith trade is designed to make sure this team wins 6-8 games next year. That will fill the stadium and boost STH renewals.

Winning only matters for us. We have to stop assuming that we want the same thing from the Chiefs that Hunt does. He wants money from it. You and I are credit cards for him to charge. We're line items on a P&L statement. He doesn't care about the fans and never will. He'll affect the perception of caring about the fans, but if he did, you wouldn't see the management style, hires, and tone deaf nature of the organization such as it is.

Marcellus
Marcellus is a piece of shit. He should stick the dog monopoly piece up his ass.

Whats up internet tough guy.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2013, 03:25 PM

Doubtful any rookie QB will win as many games as Alex Smith next year. Low ceiling, low floor. Get them to 8-8 and the sheep will rejoice. Look at the FB reaction. "Hey, he's better than Cassel." As if that fucking matters.

Ace Gunner
02-27-2013, 03:25 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRIG1pGGlkzY4B-PEoiuO-hW9RozKyb9cLjW8_YDBtKDP2z7WIqA

Pasta Little Brioni
02-27-2013, 03:26 PM
Mmmmmmmmm leftovers

ThaVirus
02-27-2013, 03:30 PM
All of them. I hope the rumors we were shopping Charles were true.

Ummm, what? We've been shopping Charles?

Hammock Parties
02-27-2013, 03:47 PM

Here's how I see it:

Clark Hunt hired the guy who was the biggest name. Not the guy who was the best candidate, the guy who was considered the best candidate. There is a difference, and when you run a business you need to differentiate between the two.

Turns out Hunt made an awful hire. ***** is one of the two to three worst GMs in league history. But that's not why Hunt fired him. Hunt fired him because the man was so terrible at his job that it started affecting Hunt's revenue streams. So what did Hunt do? He brings in another guy. A retread, but a big name. The biggest available name.

Why? Because most people are fools, protagonists in a theater of the moronic. They see the name Andy Reid, look at his past in Philadelphia and then assume that he'll be good in his next job, ignoring potential mitigating factors like Jim Johnson, Donovan McNabb, or Reid's game management, which might be the worst in the NFL.

Then Hunt hires Dorsey, an understudy, a man who never made a draft pick on his own.

These two then go out and not only outdo the worst trade in franchise history, they do it by a factor of two, alienate their franchise LT in the process, and leave themselves with no viable alternative and one pick in the first 64. One. A pick that will be used to replace a young player who is already here.

Here's the truth of the matter: Clark Hunt is a fucking liar. He said he wanted a team like the Steelers, then hires a guy from the Patriots who does everything The Patriot Way. He said he wanted to draft and develop his own QB, then his team trades for Matt Cassel and then Alex Smith.

Hunt is playing the fanbase. He wants to put in as little effort as possible (hence the big names rather than a broad search for the best candidate) and maximize financial return.

It's easy to build a 7-9 team in the NFL, and that's what both of his regimes have tried to do. He knows that's all he needs because that is what will fill the stadium. Clark cares about $, not wins. The Smith trade is designed to make sure this team wins 6-8 games next year. That will fill the stadium and boost STH renewals.

Winning only matters for us. We have to stop assuming that we want the same thing from the Chiefs that Hunt does. He wants money from it. You and I are credit cards for him to charge. We're line items on a P&L statement. He doesn't care about the fans and never will. He'll affect the perception of caring about the fans, but if he did, you wouldn't see the management style, hires, and tone deaf nature of the organization such as it is.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Nightfyre
02-27-2013, 04:46 PM
I just want to break shit. How the FUCK CAN THIS TEAM BE SO GODDAMNED STUPID. EVERY FUCKING TIME ITS THE SAME TIRED TUNE. FUCK. Why do I even give a shit about this team after 20+ years of them shitting down my throat? It is clear that Clark is clueless and stupid. SMU Valedictorian clearly means nothing.

Lex Luthor
02-27-2013, 04:47 PM

Here's how I see it:

Turns out Hunt made an awful hire. ***** is one of the two to three worst GMs in league history. But that's not why Hunt fired him. Hunt fired him because the man was so terrible at his job that it started affecting Hunt's revenue streams. So what did Hunt do? He brings in another guy. A retread, but a big name. The biggest available name.

Here's the truth of the matter: Clark Hunt is a ****ing liar. He said he wanted a team like the Steelers, then hires a guy from the Patriots who does everything The Patriot Way. He said he wanted to draft and develop his own QB, then his team trades for Matt Cassel and then Alex Smith.

Fair enough. I've defended Clark Hunt several times recently on this forum, but I see where you're coming from, and I can't really dispute anything you've said.

Thanks a lot. Now I'm pissed off too. Mother**** you Clark Hunt! :cuss:

O.city
02-27-2013, 04:49 PM
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
"Word around the NFL" is #Raiders are interested in Geno Smith at the 3rd overall pick, per ESPN's Chris Mortensen: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8326/geno-smith …
Expand Reply Retweet Fav

Heres the dagger

bevischief
02-27-2013, 04:49 PM

Right now I say that is to high I am thinking dollar store.

Rausch
02-27-2013, 04:50 PM
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
"Word around the NFL" is #Raiders are interested in Geno Smith at the 3rd overall pick, per ESPN's Chris Mortensen: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8326/geno-smith …
Expand Reply Retweet Fav

Heres the dagger

Good news is we might get to see Geno to Bowe afterall...

ModSocks
02-27-2013, 04:50 PM
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Expand Reply Retweet Fav

Heres the dagger

Boom goes the dynamite.

RealSNR
02-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Expand Reply Retweet Fav

Heres the dagger

I'm kind of glad, actually. Reid and Dorsey (and especially Hunt) deserve to be anal raped 2 times every season for this fuckup of theirs. And something tells me if they're dumb enough to pull this shit, they're dumb enough to pull more shit just like it.

I was half-joking in an earlier thread, but it is not totally out of the realm of possibility that the Chiefs spend 3 or their next 5 1st round draft picks on defensive line again. That's just one such example of their dipshittery.

Chiefnj2
02-27-2013, 05:03 PM
I'm so glad KC didn't give up all those draft picks last year to try to make a move for Griffin. Without those valuable draft picks KC would never be able to have Powe, Joekel and Alex Smith.

KCDC
02-27-2013, 05:16 PM
I don't put the blame on Hunt. He brought in big names. He had to defer to them, rightly or wrongly. He got f*cked along with the rest of us.

Nightfyre
02-27-2013, 05:17 PM
I don't put the blame on Hunt. He brought in big names. He had to defer to them, rightly or wrongly. He got ****ed along with the rest of us.

Hunt is ultimately responsible for the actions of his subordinates. You cannot delegate responsibility, only duties.

Chiefnj2
02-27-2013, 05:19 PM
I don't put the blame on Hunt. He brought in big names. He had to defer to them, rightly or wrongly. He got ****ed along with the rest of us.

Fuck Hunt. He should have made it 100% clear with all candidates - if you want the job, you need to draft and develop a QB. End of story.

Rausch
02-27-2013, 05:21 PM
I don't put the blame on Hunt. He brought in big names. He had to defer to them, rightly or wrongly.

They both answer directly to him.

Don't kid yourself...

Marcellus
02-27-2013, 05:26 PM
**** Hunt. He should have made it 100% clear with all candidates - if you want the job, you need to draft and develop a QB. End of story.

And we know they still won't?

So if these guys do not like any of the QB's, at least higher draft pick QB's, they should just HAVE to take one because Clark said so?

This stuff is ridiculous.

People are just pissed because they weren't impressed with Geno. Thats the bottom line.

This is a shit QB class folks,thats the issue. We missed the fucking boat last year.

Nightfyre
02-27-2013, 05:28 PM

So if these guys do not like any of the QB's, at least higher draft pick QB's, they should just HAVE to take one because Clark said so?

People are just pissed because they weren't impressed with Geno. Thats the bottom line.

This is a shit QB class folks,thats the issue. We missed the ****ing boat last year.

That's exactly what they said about every QB class except last years. "Just wait til next year." Every fucking year.

Rausch
02-27-2013, 05:28 PM

No, we're mad because apparently we think Alex is better than ALL the QB's in the 1st or second round.

I don't believe that for a second...

Marcellus
02-27-2013, 05:29 PM
That's exactly what they said about every QB class except last years. "Just wait til next year." Every ****ing year.

Who is they?

Nightfyre
02-27-2013, 05:30 PM
Who is they?

True fans and the media. Unless you haven't been paying attention for the past ten years?

GoChargers
02-27-2013, 05:32 PM
Worst owner in professional sports. Bar none.

*ahem*

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/093/054/hi-res-105398385_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Nightfyre
02-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Clark Hunt is like that owner in your fantasy league that gets trade raped repeatedly but keeps paying their annual fees to participate. The league loves that guy. But the fantasy owner doesn't have fans that bear the brunt of the abuse.

stonedstooge
02-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Clark Hunt is like that owner in your fantasy league that gets trade raped repeatedly but keeps paying their annual fees to participate. The league loves that guy. But the fantasy owner doesn't have fans that bear the brunt of the abuse.

9'ers message board can't believe they got a 2nd and another pick for a player that was going to be released

94niners
02-27-2013, 08:59 PM
Alex Smith may not have been worth what the Chiefs gave up, but what other option was there? There is no quarterback worth the money you'd have to spend on him available in the early rounds of the draft. You are more likely to whiff on an early pick rookie QB than a veteran with two and a half years of above average play. If you want to win early, this was the right move. Unless you all wanted to tank next season too, to get another early draft pick, of course.

Nightfyre
02-27-2013, 09:01 PM
Alex Smith may not have been worth what the Chiefs gave up, but what other option was there? There is no quarterback worth the money you'd have to spend on him available in the early rounds of the draft. You are more likely to whiff on an early pick rookie QB than a veteran with two and a half years of above average play. If you want to win early, this was the right move. Unless you all wanted to tank next season too, to get another early draft pick, of course.
STFU you ignorant piece of shit. Go back to your 9ers board.

Sorter
02-27-2013, 09:06 PM

There's a new CBA. In other news, we landed on the moon.

Nightfyre
02-27-2013, 09:06 PM
You should have just quoted me and said "this."

GloryDayz
02-27-2013, 09:08 PM

And people were hating on me for be the original hater of the Hunt clan! I guess I was just ahead of my time!

ClevelandBronco
02-27-2013, 09:27 PM
They're in full meltdown over at ChiefsPlanet. You guys have to see some of this shit.

Oh. My bad. Wrong board.

94niners
02-27-2013, 09:43 PM
STFU you ignorant piece of shit. Go back to your 9ers board.

Prove I'm ignorant using the limited data found in the post you quoted. Oh, wait, you probably don't even know what ignorant means. The irony. It burns.

There's a new CBA. In other news, we landed on the moon.

That is irrelevant to whether or not such a QB would be worth the money you'd have to spend on him. Shit is still shit, even if it is less expensive due to a new CBA. Ever heard of opportunity cost? You lose out on more than merely the money you spend relative to the worth of the player you drafted, and in drafts like these, it is rare for any of the quarterbacks to find success over the life of their rookie contract. It is basically a wasted draft pick, more often than not, because those quarterbacks from draft classes like these who do find success often do so only later in their career, and often times for another team.

ChiefsCountry
02-27-2013, 09:56 PM

Go to hell you worthless troll.

Mecca
02-27-2013, 10:00 PM
This is just like before, first move is awful. It's good to know that I have no reason to care about the next 5 year's already.I frankly don't care anymore if they don't why should I? I've put to much and cared to much to just sit there and let them shit on me time and time again, in short Fuck em.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
02-27-2013, 10:01 PM
They're in full meltdown over at ChiefsPlanet. You guys have to see some of this shit.

Oh. My bad. Wrong board.

ROFL

Nightfyre
02-27-2013, 10:30 PM
Prove I'm ignorant using the limited data found in the post you quoted. Oh, wait, you probably don't even know what ignorant means. The irony. It burns.

That is irrelevant to whether or not such a QB would be worth the money you'd have to spend on him. Shit is still shit, even if it is less expensive due to a new CBA. Ever heard of opportunity cost? You lose out on more than merely the money you spend relative to the worth of the player you drafted, and in drafts like these, it is rare for any of the quarterbacks to find success over the life of their rookie contract. It is basically a wasted draft pick, more often than not, because those quarterbacks from draft classes like these who do find success often do so only later in their career, and often times for another team.
You proved you were ignorant when you cited the cost of high draft picks in monetary terms, especially after we traded for Alex Fucking Smith's bloated-ass contract.

Fritz88
02-27-2013, 10:35 PM
He went out and got the best available coach (You can argue for Kelly all you want, but by then, it was clear that Chip wasn't serious about the NFL).

He did what he had to do.

It's fucking Ried and Dorsey.

Dorsey is a fucking puppet.

Titty Meat
02-27-2013, 10:39 PM
*ahem*

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/093/054/hi-res-105398385_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

He's franchise has won a playoff game the last 20 years.

Roll again.

RealSNR
02-27-2013, 10:39 PM

Oh. My bad. Wrong board.

I am curious what the Donks on other boards think about this trade. I assume they think it's fucking hilarious, and are only too pleased that we're getting beaten down by fate yet again. But hey, I could be wrong. Maybe some of them feel pity.

#1 Bronco's Fan
02-27-2013, 10:42 PM

They could have drafted Landry Jones, Tyler Wilson, Matt Barkley all in the second round.

Matt Cassel - 58.9 completion %, 13,495 yards, 82 TD, 57 INT, 24 Fumbles, 80.4 Passer Rating

Alex Smith - 59.3 completion %, 14,280 yards, 81 TD, 63 INT, 36 Fumbles, 79.1 Passer Rating

ClevelandBronco
02-27-2013, 11:00 PM
I am curious what the Donks on other boards think about this trade. I assume they think it's ****ing hilarious, and are only too pleased that we're getting beaten down by fate yet again. But hey, I could be wrong. Maybe some of them feel pity.

The overall feeling is that the Chiefs are an instantly improved team (yea, no shit), but that they paid a pretty high price for what they got. The thing is that we've probably already learned all there is to know about Alex Smith, and that's just not very worrisome.

Hammock Parties
02-27-2013, 11:24 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/285211/dummies_chiefs_zpsab10c9e9.jpg

Setsuna
02-28-2013, 12:59 AM
HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD does someone who isn't the CEO control the CEO such that anything that happens isn't the CEO's fault? Yall are just so fucking retarded. Bunch of damn ingrates. How do you even function in society? It's 1000% Hunt's fault. He sat up there on local radio spouting all the bullshit in the world to trick fans into rebuying his shitty product. This bitch said along the lines of, "The GM will answer/report to me..." How that absolves him of blame is mind boggling. Truly. He's one of the greatest swindler's in history. He shits on Tom Sawyer.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-28-2013, 01:46 AM

lmao. ALL IN says Hamas! I applaud your balls, sir.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-28-2013, 01:50 AM

This is a shit QB class folks,thats the issue. We missed the fucking boat last year.

just curious, what does rationalizing the irredeemable taste like?
Posted via Mobile Device

ncCHIEFfan
02-28-2013, 05:12 AM
I don't care about A.Smith coming to KC, I mean so what! What I do care about is Hunt giving away such a high draft pick for a guy that would have been released. No way they were going to keep him on the roster. The fans have really suffered as of late and for what?? This draft had the perfect setting to show change. Draft a promising young QB and quire other young talent but NOOOO!!!! Not the Chiefs. I guess they let the idiotic media persuad all their decisions

I am so disappointed! NFL has been my personal pastime for so many years. I sold out to the Chiefs many years ago. I have taken shit from friends for many years. I just knew every dog has its day. I have taken it on the chin for the last time.

If the Chiefs have truly given up more than a 3rd for this below average QB, that will be it for me. I will watch football for I am a father of 3 boys but my passion for KC will have diminished.

My wife says ( she is a GB fan ) it is time to follow a new team but I can not! It is not in my DNA to jump ship. However today ( assuming rumors are true ) my logical thinking will override my emotional passion. My Chiefs gear will be put away. I will stop coming to these Chiefs football boards ( which I stop by atleast twice a day just see if there is any new scoop on my beloved team ).

Watching how this team is managed is like watching the US government. Can't make a good decision to save your ass but somehow the little people give enough to bail you out only to watch you do it again....:Lin:

Just cannot do this any longer for this is :BS:

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-28-2013, 10:25 AM
pussy-assed owner, pussy-assed franchise. Simple.
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz
02-28-2013, 12:33 PM
I am curious what the Donks on other boards think about this trade. I assume they think it's fucking hilarious, and are only too pleased that we're getting beaten down by fate yet again. But hey, I could be wrong. Maybe some of them feel pity.

Kinda mixed...

http://i.imgur.com/ebUMJrc.jpg (http://imgur.com/ebUMJrc)