PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Will they still research Geno Smith?

BossChief
02-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Proday on March 14?

Private workout?

Would Geno even want to have a private workout?...being he may very well be a Raider.

The Franchise
02-27-2013, 02:29 PM
They will because they'll want other teams to trade up.

So.....if Geno Smith grades out as the best player available......then Dorsey is a liar if he doesn't take him....right?

stonedstooge
02-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Naw. We're good now/ fucking true fans

DaFace
02-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Proday on March 14?

Private workout?

Would Geno even want to have a private workout?...being he may very well be a Raider.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Who knows - it's not completely out of the question that we couldn't still draft him at #1 (though I know that's pretty far-fetched).

htismaqe
02-27-2013, 02:30 PM
They have to. It's the only hope they have of trading down.

Of course, I fully expect them to paint themselves into a corner (as if they haven't already) and not be able to trade down.

O.city
02-27-2013, 02:31 PM
If they're smart they would. So, no, they probably won't.

Rasputin
02-27-2013, 02:32 PM
"he's a good football player" Andy Reid.

Mr. Flopnuts
They have to. It's the only hope they have of trading down.

Of course, I fully expect them to paint themselves into a corner (as if they haven't already) and not be able to trade down.

They did Jacksonville such a huge favor today. Dumb motherfuckers.

Mr. Flopnuts
"he's a good football player" Andy Reid.

Clown smile. (Death warmed over)

ChiefsCountry

They already painted themselves into a corner. Jaguars are the team smiling like crazy right now.

DeezNutz
02-27-2013, 02:33 PM
LMAO.

Right. Of course they're not. The extension for Smith will soon be old news, and it's exactly like the Cassel acquisition in '09 in terms of fucking this franchise.

Luckily, we get only a marginally better player than Cassel. One who is too old and stagnant or descending in terms of his level of talent.

tyton75
02-27-2013, 02:49 PM
I would still love us to take Barkley/Geno 1.1

They can be brought along like Aaron Rodgers was behind Favre for a year or 2.

I think its widely believed that neither of them would be ready to lead a team as a rookie, so let them learn behind a solid QB.

(Screw you guys, I still have a glimmer of hope)

Molitoth
02-27-2013, 03:00 PM
I would still love us to take Barkley/Geno 1.1

They can be brought along like Aaron Rodgers was behind Favre for a year or 2.

I think its widely believed that neither of them would be ready to lead a team as a rookie, so let them learn behind a solid QB.

(Screw you guys, I still have a glimmer of hope)

Because Cam Newton, Russel Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, Andy Dalton, RG3, and Andrew Luck needed to sit on the sidelines for a couple seasons before they came in and made an impact.

And Geno is a better prospect than all of those guys minus Luck/RG3.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-27-2013, 03:05 PM
The Chiefs are bluffing with their hole cards exposed. They're done. Fucked. Finished.

Albert's gone, Bowe's gonna get tagged, and they're gonna take Joeckel.

Which means that the Chiefs will have taken 1.1, 2.34 and another 2nd round pick next year and turned it into Alex Smith.

Do the math.

1.1+2.34+another second+Branden Albert < Luke Joeckel and Alex Smith

That's the equation that Dorsey and Reid just wrote on the board.

Dayze
02-27-2013, 03:06 PM
I think they still could take him #1 overall.
depending on the contract Smith has.

or, that's at least what I would do.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-27-2013, 03:07 PM
sigh...they might draft and sit, but fuck me: this is KC were talking about, remember?
Posted via Mobile Device

The Franchise
02-27-2013, 03:08 PM
I think they still could take him #1 overall.
depending on the contract Smith has.

or, that's at least what I would do.

Not gonna happen.

You don't trade basically 2 second round picks for a QB that will only start for 2 years. Alex Smith will get an extension.....and the Chiefs will try like hell to move down.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-27-2013, 03:09 PM
The Chiefs are bluffing with their hole cards exposed. They're done. Fucked. Finished.

Which means that the Chiefs will have taken 1.1, 2.34 and another 2nd round pick next year and turned it into Alex Smith.

Do the math.

I could throw my fucking computer out the window. It's Scooter fucking Pioli ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

Namor40
02-27-2013, 03:10 PM
Because Cam Newton, Russel Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, Andy Dalton, RG3, and Andrew Luck needed to sit on the sidelines for a couple seasons before they came in and made an impact.

And Geno is a better prospect than all of those guys minus Luck/RG3.

:doh!::doh!::doh!:

LOL. Geno would have gotten picked behind every single one of those guys with the exception of Russell Wilson because he was downgraded due to being a midget. Are you kidding me with this? Wow, some people are are really sipping hard on the Kool-Aid.

In any other draft Geno is a mid-late 2nd round pick, nowhere near a starter, but people will delude themselves as they wish. I'm going to watch him go to some craphole like Arizona and turn out to be a massive bust because they threw him into the starting lineup before he was ready. People deluding themselves into thinking he's a player in the same category as Newton, Kaepernick and Wilson are going to be pretty dismayed.

Dayze
02-27-2013, 03:11 PM
Not gonna happen.

You don't trade basically 2 second round picks for a QB that will only start for 2 years. Alex Smith will get an extension.....and the Chiefs will try like hell to move down.

yeah; I was being somewhat sarcastic but forgot about the whole 2nd round pick thing. for real.

....It still boggles my mind to the point where I'm blocking out that it ever happened.

RUSH
02-27-2013, 03:12 PM

Do the math.

Man I feel so bad for Bowe. That poor fuckin guy. Hope they let him walk and so he can show everyone how good he is. Hopefully he has seen what happened to crabtree in SF. Blew up once Smith was benched.

How many careers are going to be wasted by this miserable fucking franchise? It's pathetic.

O.city
Its funny cause your stupid ass can run around here now saying that, yet in 3 years if Geno blows up and beats our ass 2 per year, you'll be nowhere to be found.

Molitoth
:doh!::doh!::doh!:

LOL. Geno would have gotten picked behind every single one of those guys with the exception of Russell Wilson because he was downgraded due to being a midget. Are you kidding me with this? Wow, some people are are really sipping hard on the Kool-Aid.

In any other draft Geno is a mid-late 2nd round pick, nowhere near a starter, but people will delude themselves as they wish.

Go watch more espn while they spoon feed you mini dicks. Fucking sheep.

Fritz88
02-27-2013, 03:15 PM
Forget about Geno.

Let's hope they trade down and get more picks that some QB needy teams would want to jump at Geno.

Dayze
02-27-2013, 03:17 PM
Where would Bowe rape faces?

I think Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and Baltimore.

Sweet Daddy Hate
02-27-2013, 03:18 PM
Go watch more espn while they spoon feed you mini dicks. Fucking sheep.

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

KCrockaholic
02-27-2013, 03:19 PM
As I've said before about this:

The new management is doing the EXACT same thing the OLD management would've done had they stayed. Why would you want to follow in the footsteps of the guys who just got fired? They're a bunch of scared pussies.

Dave Lane
02-27-2013, 03:19 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltwemn7oD81r2hybuo1_500.gif

Molitoth
02-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Forget about Geno.

Let's hope they trade down and get more picks that some QB needy teams would want to jump at Geno.

meh, I'm hoping they pick Jarvis Jones or some dumbass at #1 so I can watch all of these morons keep saying "lets give Reid and Dorsey a chance, they are professionals".

I'd rather Geno Smith go to a team that doesn't have to trade up to get him.... because I will be a fan of that team.

ChiefsCountry
02-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Wait till the 49ers trade our pick to Minnesota for Percy Harvin.

Namor40
02-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Go watch more espn while they spoon feed you mini dicks. ****ing sheep.

Of course, you've got scouts and personnel guys around the NFL saying that this guy doesn't have 1st round value and is a project, but a small legion of hardcore Kool-Aid drinking Geno Smith cultists know better than everyone else.

Who's really the sheep?

"Dude, dude, this guy's like black, and he's fast, and he looks great in a spread offense....clearly he's the next Cam Kaepernewton." :doh!::doh!:

htismaqe
02-27-2013, 03:31 PM

Do the math.

You are...

almost...

PRESCIENT.

htismaqe
02-27-2013, 03:32 PM
Of course, you've got scouts and personnel guys around the NFL saying that this guy doesn't have 1st round value and is a project, but a small legion of hardcore Kool-Aid drinking Geno Smith cultists know better than everyone else.

Who's really the sheep?

"Dude, dude, this guy's like black, and he's fast, and he looks great in a spread offense....clearly he's the next Cam Kaepernewton." :doh!::doh!:

ROFL

BAA BAA BAA

Mr. Laz
02-27-2013, 03:46 PM
If the trade for Alex Smith happens i don't see a QB selected until the 3rd round at the earliest. They might show up for Geno's workout to go through the motions but ...

after this trade there will a contract extension announced for Alex Smith and he will be our starting QB until Reid gets fired.

You don't trade that much draft pick value and then not give him the starting job for 4+ years.

fuck my life

wazu
02-27-2013, 03:49 PM
They will research Geno when preparing to play the Raiders this fall.

Sorter
02-27-2013, 03:52 PM
Alex Smith, Landry Jones, and Ricky Stanzi.

There's your KC QBs next year. JFC.

ChiefsCountry
02-27-2013, 03:56 PM
No way the Chiefs will get what the Rams got last year. Mainly because their isn't a Washington type team out there. Best you are looking at is a swap of 1st this year, a 2nd this year and next year's first. Now the question is Buffalo going to pull that off.

You would be looking at Cordarrelle Patterson or Dee Millner at #8. Of course all of this assumes you resign Albert. Thats an 8-8 team and true fans will be happy.

Namor40
02-27-2013, 04:00 PM
They will research Geno when preparing to play the Raiders this fall.

And then Terrelle Pryor after Geno Smith throws 3 INT's in the first half and gets benched. :D:D:D

FRCDFED
02-27-2013, 04:06 PM
No way the Chiefs will get what the Rams got last year. Mainly because their isn't a Washington type team out there. Best you are looking at is a swap of 1st this year, a 2nd this year and next year's first. Now the question is Buffalo going to pull that off.

You would be looking at Cordarrelle Patterson or Dee Millner at #8. Of course all of this assumes you resign Albert. Thats an 8-8 team and true fans will be happy.Getting another 2nd pick for this season and picking up an additional 1st next season and only fall to 8 would not be a bad deal. We can still pick up two solid prospects this way. Of course it all hinges on a deal with Albert like you said.

MagicHef
02-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Where would Bowe rape faces?

I think Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and Baltimore.

Denver

Rausch
02-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Denver

Making this offseason complete...

Molitoth
02-27-2013, 04:13 PM
And then Terrelle Pryor after Geno Smith throws 3 INT's in the first half and gets benched. :D:D:D

Because Geno Smith throws a lot of Interceptions.
Just Go back to 49er land, where they don't typically give two shits about the Chiefs, and consider yourself lucky you aren't one of us.

morphius
02-27-2013, 04:18 PM
They won't take Geno if they trade their number 2 for Alex. I don't see them taking QB's with their 1 and 2 picks.

Molitoth
02-27-2013, 04:20 PM
They won't take Geno if they trade their number 2 for Alex. I don't see them taking QB's with their 1 and 2 picks.

Nope they won't.
Reid's tenure in Kansas City is ALL IN on Alex Smith.

What a f*cking moron. At least with a draft pick, this fanbase would be understandable with a bust because at least he tried something we haven't seen in 30 years.