PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Expect the Chiefs to go looking for a backup QB

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2013, 11:10 AM
By ADAM TEICHER

The Kansas City Star

The Chiefs have their starting quarterback, or will have in a couple of weeks, once their trade for Alex Smith becomes official. But don’t think for a minute the Chiefs are finished at that position for this year.

Order Reprints

Kansas City Chiefs general manager John Dorsey

More News
Expect the Chiefs to go looking for a backup QB
Ranking top 10 players Chiefs may take in NFL draft
Chiefs interview seven QBs at combine
Geno Smith makes his case as top QB in NFL draft
Collin Klein isn’t deterred by critics of his QB skills

Read more NFL Draft

The only quarterbacks the Chiefs currently have under contract are Matt Cassel, who will be traded or released, as well as Ricky Stanzi and Alex Tanney. Neither Stanzi nor Tanney has ever taken a snap in a regular season NFL game. Brady Quinn is a potential unrestricted free agent and the Chiefs appear ready to set him free.

So there’s room for at least one more quarterback. John Dorsey’s history with Green Bay is that the Packers would many times draft a quarterback in a middle to late round in hopes of finding a gem. The same for Andy Reid with the Eagles, so expect the Chiefs at least to investigate heavily and perhaps make a pick in the third round or later.

Whatever they do, the Chiefs need a quarterback capable of stabilizing the situation in case Smith falters or is injured. Perhaps the biggest failure of Scott Pioli’s time with the Chiefs is that they were rendered helpless (except for three games with Kyle Orton) when Cassel was injured or not playing well. Pioli paid for that decision with his job.

Don’t expect Dorsey and Reid to repeat it.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/28/4092050/expect-the-chiefs-to-go-looking.html#storylink=cpy

kcfanXIII
02-28-2013, 11:10 AM
isn't that what they just traded for?

jd1020
02-28-2013, 11:11 AM
For a second there I thought the Chiefs were just going to play the season with Alex Smith and Ricky Stanzi as their QBs....

The Franchise
02-28-2013, 11:11 AM
So there’s room for at least one more quarterback. John Dorsey’s history with Green Bay is that the Packers would many times draft a quarterback in a middle to late round in hopes of finding a gem. The same for Andy Reid with the Eagles, so expect the Chiefs at least to investigate heavily and perhaps make a pick in the third round or later.

Fuck this regime.

Whatever they do, the Chiefs need a quarterback capable of stabilizing the situation in case Smith falters or is injured. Perhaps the biggest failure of Scott *****’s time with the Chiefs is that they were rendered helpless (except for three games with Kyle Orton) when Cassel was injured or not playing well. ***** paid for that decision with his job.

Pioli was fired because of that and the fact that he never brought in true competition. He tied this fucking team to Matt Cassel and watched it sink while doing nothing.

Rasputin
02-28-2013, 11:12 AM
Draft Geno Smith 1.1 so that when Alex Smiff gets hurt week four you put Geno Smith in and we are good to go.

ModSocks
02-28-2013, 11:13 AM
Dorsey is a "Gem in the late rounds" kinda guy, eh?

One day....one day the Chiefs will hire a GM who is a "Gem in the 1st round" kinda guy.

CoMoChief
02-28-2013, 11:15 AM
Is Ryan Fitzpatrick available

ptlyon
02-28-2013, 11:21 AM

I think they meant replacement for the backup

KC_Lee
02-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Is Ryan Fitzpatrick available

I just :Lin:

Not because of what you said but because it just might happen.

Mr. Laz
02-28-2013, 11:25 AM
:LOL:

:clap:

:deevee:

:sulk:

ptlyon
02-28-2013, 11:29 AM
I just :Lin:

Not because of what you said but because it just might happen.

Hey, he kicked our ass. Twice.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2013, 11:29 AM
Trade for Foles.

Or

Draft Bray.

philfree
02-28-2013, 11:42 AM
By ADAM TEICHER

The Kansas City Star

The Chiefs have their starting quarterback, or will have in a couple of weeks, once their trade for Alex Smith becomes official. But don’t think for a minute the Chiefs are finished at that position for this year.

Order Reprints

Kansas City Chiefs general manager John Dorsey

More News
Expect the Chiefs to go looking for a backup QB
Ranking top 10 players Chiefs may take in NFL draft
Chiefs interview seven QBs at combine
Geno Smith makes his case as top QB in NFL draft
Collin Klein isn’t deterred by critics of his QB skills

Read more NFL Draft

The only quarterbacks the Chiefs currently have under contract are Matt Cassel, who will be traded or released, as well as Ricky Stanzi and Alex Tanney. Neither Stanzi nor Tanney has ever taken a snap in a regular season NFL game. Brady Quinn is a potential unrestricted free agent and the Chiefs appear ready to set him free.

Whatever they do, the Chiefs need a quarterback capable of stabilizing the situation in case Smith falters or is injured. Perhaps the biggest failure of Scott *****’s time with the Chiefs is that they were rendered helpless (except for three games with Kyle Orton) when Cassel was injured or not playing well. ***** paid for that decision with his job.

Don’t expect Dorsey and Reid to repeat it.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/28/4092050/expect-the-chiefs-to-go-looking.html#storylink=cpy

No kidding.......

And the bolded part. Why the hell does that matter at this point? That's why we don'ty draft QBs I guess. Because they have never taken a snap in the NFL.:doh!:

patteeu
02-28-2013, 11:45 AM
Dorsey is a "Gem in the late rounds" kinda guy, eh?

One day....one day the Chiefs will hire a GM who is a "Gem in the 1st round" kinda guy.

There's a lot of fool's gold amongst the gems in the first round:

Troy Aikman
Jeff George
Andre Ware
Dan McGwire
Todd Marinovich
David Klingler
Tommy Maddox
Drew Bledsoe
Rick Mirer
Heath Shuler
Trent Dilfer
Steve McNair
Kerry Collins
Jim Druckenmiller
Peyton Manning
Ryan Leaf
Tim Couch
Donovan McNabb
Akili Smith
Daunte Culpepper
Cade McNown
Chad Pennington
Mike Vick
David Carr
Joey Harrington
Patrick Ramsey
Carson Palmer
Byron Leftwich
Kyle Boller
Rex Grossman
Eli Manning
Philip Rivers
Ben Roethlisberger
J.P. Losman
Alex Smith
Aaron Rodgers
Jason Campbell
Vince Young
Matt Leinart
Jay Cutler
JaMarcus Russell
Brady Quinn

CoMoChief
02-28-2013, 11:45 AM
For the love of God NEVER trade for a backup QB

The Franchise
02-28-2013, 11:46 AM

Troy Aikman
Jeff George
Andre Ware
Dan McGwire
Todd Marinovich
David Klingler
Tommy Maddox
Drew Bledsoe
Rick Mirer
Heath Shuler
Trent Dilfer
Steve McNair
Kerry Collins
Jim Druckenmiller
Peyton Manning
Ryan Leaf
Tim Couch
Donovan McNabb
Akili Smith
Daunte Culpepper
Cade McNown
Chad Pennington
Mike Vick
David Carr
Joey Harrington
Patrick Ramsey
Carson Palmer
Byron Leftwich
Kyle Boller
Rex Grossman
Eli Manning
Philip Rivers
Ben Roethlisberger
J.P. Losman
Alex Smith
Aaron Rodgers
Jason Campbell
Vince Young
Matt Leinart
Jay Cutler
JaMarcus Russell
Brady Quinn

Good....now go pull up a list of every QB drafted in rounds 2-7 and see how many of those have won a Superbowl.

KC_Lee
Trade for Foles.

Or

Draft Bray.

I am on board for Bray if we can get him.

bevischief
Another piece of crap from ADAM TEICHER.

KC_Lee
Good....now go pull up a list of every QB drafted in rounds 2-7 and see how many of those have won a Superbowl.

Hang on....in the last 10 years...only one...Brady...how'd I do?

mr. tegu
02-28-2013, 11:48 AM

Troy Aikman
Jeff George
Andre Ware
Dan McGwire
Todd Marinovich
David Klingler
Tommy Maddox
Drew Bledsoe
Rick Mirer
Heath Shuler
Trent Dilfer
Steve McNair
Kerry Collins
Jim Druckenmiller
Peyton Manning
Ryan Leaf
Tim Couch
Donovan McNabb
Akili Smith
Daunte Culpepper
Cade McNown
Chad Pennington
Mike Vick
David Carr
Joey Harrington
Patrick Ramsey
Carson Palmer
Byron Leftwich
Kyle Boller
Rex Grossman
Eli Manning
Philip Rivers
Ben Roethlisberger
J.P. Losman
Alex Smith
Aaron Rodgers
Jason Campbell
Vince Young
Matt Leinart
Jay Cutler
JaMarcus Russell
Brady Quinn

Why don't you make a list of third round QBs and see if you prefer those percentages.

patteeu
02-28-2013, 11:49 AM

Given that we've already traded for our 1st round QB, are you against taking a guy in the later rounds?

Rausch
02-28-2013, 11:50 AM
At this point I can't read his $#it without grinding my fucking teeth...

tooge
02-28-2013, 11:51 AM
could you imagine Alex Smiths meltdown if he came in here and was beat out by Tanney.

Deberg_1990
02-28-2013, 11:53 AM
Well it looks like its a good thing Alex Smith is a 1st round QB....odds and all.

Frosty
02-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Prepare yourselves for Matt Scott or Colby Cameron.

Molitoth
02-28-2013, 11:56 AM
draft a quarterback in a middle to late round in hopes of finding a gem.

Pioli 2.0

mr. tegu
02-28-2013, 11:58 AM

To be fair Pioli never hoped to find a gem because that could have challenged Cassel. Hence the reason we brought in an average at best college QB and a trick shot QB as backups.

ceebz
02-28-2013, 11:58 AM
If they draft a QB, it won't be in the 3rd. 4th round at best.

Mr_Tomahawk
02-28-2013, 12:00 PM
Prepare yourselves for Matt Scott or Colby Cameron.

And I will buy either of those jerseys.

Fuck Alex!

WhiteWhale
02-28-2013, 12:00 PM
We have one now.

We should start looking for a starter.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2013, 03:11 PM
So Alex Smith has only started all 16 games of a season twice...I may be missing something....?

TEX
03-01-2013, 03:43 PM
To be fair ***** never hoped to find a gem because that could have challenged Cassel. Hence the reason we brought in an average at best college QB and a trick shot QB as backups.

This all day long. When he stumbled across one that was better than Cassel (Orton), he let him walk.

Dixie Land
03-01-2013, 04:10 PM
For the love of God NEVER trade for a backup QB

SORRY this has already been done with Alex Smith...Smith couldn't hold a jockstrap the Kaepernick, JTO'Sullivan, Shaun Hill, Troy Smith...Alex got benched for all these guys....

Alex is a clipboard holder and checkdown master...that is all

Alex is THE ULTIMATE in backup QB's if there ever was one......OMG what a season this will be....another 49 retread...what is with this FO signing all the has been 49 QB's....

Well time to find another team I like and root for them..

:bravo:

ItsABeautifulDay
03-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Expect that backup to take Smith's job.

Dixie Land
03-01-2013, 04:11 PM
So Alex Smith has only started all 16 games of a season twice...I may be missing something....?

There is a reason why...uh ok= he SUCKS...there you have it...ROFL

Dixie Land
03-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Expect that backup to take Smith's job.

Lets see if I have this right, a backup is gonna take a backups job???? I am seriously as confused AS THE FO of this FRIGGIN TEAM.....

:stupid::stupid:

ItsABeautifulDay
03-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Lets see if I have this right, a backup is gonna take a backups job???? I am seriously as confused AS THE FO of this FRIGGIN TEAM.....

:stupid::stupid:

Maybe you guys can trade a 3rd and a future 4th to the Saskatchewan Roughriders for JT O'sullivan.

Dixie Land
03-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Maybe you guys can trade a 3rd and a future 4th to the Saskatchewan Roughriders for JT O'sullivan.

At least its a STARTING FRIGGIN QUARTERBACK

Lemme see where did I put that clipboard...:banghead:

DeezNutz
03-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Don't expect Dorsey and Reid to follow the mistakes of *****, even though their first major move runs directly parallel to *****'s.

RealSNR
The Green Bay Packers draft QBs in the late rounds and develop them for several seasons because they either always have Brett Favre or Aaron fucking Rodgers as the starter.

We have Alex fucking Smith.

Borrowing a strategy in the NFL only works when the EXACT conditions are replicated. Otherwise anything can happen that will mess you the fuck up.

This is one such situation.

KCDC
We have one now.

We should start looking for a starter.

Great response. Rep :clap:

HemiEd
03-01-2013, 04:28 PM
No kidding.......

And the bolded part. Why the hell does that matter at this point? That's why we don'ty draft QBs I guess. Because they have never taken a snap in the NFL.:doh!:

That is because the HCs are afraid they will get fired if they don't win now and at least show they are competitive, putting butts in the seats.

Each time they have drafted a QB in the last ten years, they sit the kid on the bench until he learns to be scared to make a mistake.

We will never know, but I would bet Croyle and Stanzi were both better on their first day than their last.

JohnnyV13
03-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Hang on....in the last 10 years...only one...Brady...how'd I do?

Forgot Brees. And Brad Johnson who won in 2003 was undrafted

BlackHelicopters
03-01-2013, 04:30 PM
More investigative journalism from the Star.

Messier
03-01-2013, 04:34 PM
I think they go the QB in middle rounds route.

My preference, Zak Dysert, or Matt Scott.

Messier
03-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Forgot Brees. And Brad Johnson who won in 2003 was undrafted

No, he was a 9th rounder.

Dixie Land
03-01-2013, 05:14 PM
I think they meant replacement for the backup

You mean a replacement for the backup that's starting or the backup starter needs a replacement for the backup. Right??

Wow I am as confused at the Front Office...

:Lin:

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-01-2013, 05:40 PM
um....mission accomplished?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
03-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Draft Geno Smith 1.1 so that when Alex Smiff gets hurt week four you put Geno Smith in and we are good to go.

If they draft Geno 1.1 my rage will drop 10 levels. Still be pissed .

In58men
03-01-2013, 05:47 PM
I bet David Garrard can beat out Smith

penbrook
03-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Jamie Dukes on NFL Network said we should still draft Geno.

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Of course we should. Its the legit move. So of course....
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
03-01-2013, 05:59 PM
How many backups could a backup have if a backup could backup a backup?

Welcome to KC.

ModSocks
03-01-2013, 06:01 PM

That's because Jamie Dukes is a smart man. He was also one of the first talking heads to call Cassel trash.

I still remember when he was trying to grill DJ about how shitty Cassel is prior to the start of hte 2012 season.

BigMeatballDave
03-01-2013, 06:32 PM
I think they go the QB in middle rounds route.

My preference, Zak Dysert, or Matt Scott.

No Matt Scott.

Obvious reasons...

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-01-2013, 06:34 PM
I don't think I care anymore.

NWTF
03-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Ok.....I guess this ties in to the rumor of them being interested in Tebow.

NWTF
03-01-2013, 07:29 PM

Nope. Alex is who the new regime is pinning their hopes on. I think Alex would be a great backup to an actual franchise QB, something this organization doesn't know exists.

As long as Alex puts butts in the seats Clark is a happy man.

NJChiefsFan
03-01-2013, 07:31 PM
In the recent weeks the movement of the QB's seems to have picked up. I'm not a draft guru to begin with, so anybody have any current ideas of where the middle tier QB's are going to go. Assuming Glennon, Nassib, and Wilson will be gone by mid 2nd.

Feel free to edit my guesses here.

Manuel(Early 2nd/mid 2nd)
Bray(late 2nd/early 3rd)
Dysert(Mid 4th/early 5th)
Scott(Late 4th/early 5th)

Messier
03-01-2013, 07:37 PM
No Matt Scott.

Obvious reasons...

What?

Messier
03-01-2013, 07:39 PM
I don't think I care anymore.

Where'd you find the energy to type that?

O.city
03-01-2013, 07:45 PM
They wanna go the same route as the 9ers did with Kaep, which isn't a bad thing. Not all rookies are born ready ala Luck and RGIII. Let him learn a year, fine. Atleast these two have an idea how to eval the Qb and aren't afraid to draft one early if they like him. Unlike our old GM.

NJChiefsFan
03-01-2013, 07:48 PM
They wanna go the same route as the 9ers did with Kaep, which isn't a bad thing. Not all rookies are born ready ala Luck and RGIII. Let him learn a year, fine. Atleast these two have an idea how to eval the Qb and aren't afraid to draft one early if they like him. Unlike our old GM.

Well, assuming they don't get a vet to be a backup, they are going into the draft looking for their 2nd QB. I would like to think they aren't going in willing to take whatever is left over in the 4th round. Hopefully they are willing to make sure they get a guy they think has a chance to play.

O.city
03-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Well, assuming they don't get a vet to be a backup, they are going into the draft looking for their 2nd QB. I would like to think they aren't going in willing to take whatever is left over in the 4th round. Hopefully they are willing to make sure they get a guy they think has a chance to play.

They're going to end up with a 2nd round pick, they'll trade back. They won't get near as much as they could in a normal year, but they'll get a 2nd rounder back somehow.

I think they end up taking Bray in the second or with that 3rd rounder.

RunKC
03-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Please just don't take Landry Jones.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-01-2013, 07:58 PM
If we're smart we'll still draft Geno at 1. But nothing ever goes right for us.

Mr_Tomahawk
03-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Eh...Dorsey drafted Rodgers in the 1st when they had a veteran starter.

Maybe he is trying to recreate that situation. Bring in Alex Smith and draft a QB in rnd 1 or 2 to sit on the bench for the next year or two...

It wouldn't shock me if that is what they are trying to do...but it would shock me because this is KC and we aren't that fortunate.

Chiefshrink
03-01-2013, 08:59 PM
This has Landry Jones written all over it.

bowener
03-01-2013, 09:17 PM

God bless him.

bowener
03-01-2013, 09:24 PM
The only consolation to blowing 1.1 and trading for a backup from SF, is that if Geno is as successful as many believe he can be, the Chiefs will be laughed at and second guessed for the next 10 years. Maybe that kind of heat and lambasting will force Hunt to wake the fuck up.

prhom
03-01-2013, 09:36 PM
I'm honestly surprised there haven't been any articles suggesting we trade for Flynn. I mean, really, Dorsey helped draft him right? We could give up the next two years third rounders for him?

/runs for cover...

crossbow
03-01-2013, 09:43 PM
They should overpay the Pats with draft picks to help them win their next playoff game. Maybe they can smooth talk them into getting one of these....

http://www.983flyfm.com/theflyfm/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Dumpster-Fire-214x300.jpg

saphojunkie
03-01-2013, 09:43 PM

Troy Aikman
Jeff George
Andre Ware
Dan McGwire
Todd Marinovich
David Klingler
Tommy Maddox
Drew Bledsoe
Rick Mirer
Heath Shuler
Trent Dilfer
Steve McNair
Kerry Collins
Jim Druckenmiller
Peyton Manning
Ryan Leaf
Tim Couch
Donovan McNabb
Akili Smith
Daunte Culpepper
Cade McNown
Chad Pennington
Mike Vick
David Carr
Joey Harrington
Patrick Ramsey
Carson Palmer
Byron Leftwich
Kyle Boller
Rex Grossman
Eli Manning
Philip Rivers
Ben Roethlisberger
J.P. Losman
Alex Smith
Aaron Rodgers
Jason Campbell
Vince Young
Matt Leinart
Jay Cutler
JaMarcus Russell
Brady Quinn

Given your stupid fucking political point of view, it's no wonder you would be so blind when discussing football. You just don't understand a god damn thing, do you?

Sweet Daddy Hate
03-02-2013, 12:03 AM
The only consolation to blowing 1.1 and trading for a backup from SF, is that if Geno is as successful as many believe he can be, the Chiefs will be laughed at and second guessed for the next 10 years. Maybe that kind of heat and lambasting will force Hunt to wake the fuck up.

We could all be dead in ten years.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
03-02-2013, 12:07 AM
"Expect the Chiefs to go looking for a backup QB"

Probably the funniest headline I've seen in some time. KC interested in a backup? No...

prhom
03-02-2013, 12:07 AM
The only consolation to blowing 1.1 and trading for a backup from SF, is that if Geno is as successful as many believe he can be, the Chiefs will be laughed at and second guessed for the next 10 years. Maybe that kind of heat and lambasting will force Hunt to wake the **** up.

If the last 30-odd years hasn't been enough to convince them that once they had the 1st overall pick they should use it to take the best QB in that draft class, then I'm not sure passing over Geno will have the desired effect.

Dixie Land
03-02-2013, 12:40 AM

Probably the funniest headline I've seen in some time. KC interested in a backup? No...

HAHAHAHAHA no Chit....hahahaha....they need a backup to backup the backup they just traded for...hahahaROFL

Spott
03-02-2013, 12:43 AM
The Chiefs already have 4 of them, but what the hell let's get another one. Who is the Niners
3rd stringer? Maybe they'll give him up for a 3rd round pick.

Imon Yourside
03-02-2013, 12:49 AM
Quantity over Quality, it's the Chief way. Something will pan out eventually.

Dixie Land
03-02-2013, 12:53 AM

HAHAHAHAHA no Chit....hahahaha....they need a backup to backup the backup they just traded for...hahahaROFL

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Where'd you find the energy to type that?

Arrowhead is the boneyard for backup QBs. The city is going to make them build a 6' high non-see through fence around it. So it won't drive down the property values. KC's new mascot will be a junk yard dog, hell it may already.
If I had the energy I would make an inventory sheet.

chiefzilla1501
03-02-2013, 05:10 AM
Think Dorsey and Reid's track record is clear. The chiefs will draft a qb and bring in a veteran, as Reid did with Trent Edwards and AJ feeley. I bet the chiefs restack the deck and end up with three new qbs.

I wish it were geno. There is obviously something Dorsey doesn't like in him and it doesn't sound like he's alone.

Ming the Merciless
03-02-2013, 06:36 AM
We need a backup for Stanzy because they don't trust that God damn hippie with the ball

Messier
03-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Arrowhead is the boneyard for backup QBs. The city is going to make them build a 6' high non-see through fence around it. So it won't drive down the property values. KC's new mascot will be a junk yard dog, hell it may already.
If I had the energy I would make an inventory sheet.

What?

bevischief
03-02-2013, 07:42 AM
JFC this is news...

notorious
03-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Trade for Foles.

Or

Draft Bray.

We don't have a second rounder....:(

Messier
03-02-2013, 07:54 AM
I think this is one of those drafts where the best QB comes in the later rounds.

whoman69
03-02-2013, 08:15 AM
I'm sure Todd Collins is still available

milkman
03-02-2013, 08:50 AM
If Patteau were lobotomized, would anyone even notice?

Rasputin
03-02-2013, 08:57 AM
There is a show on A&E called Hoarders buried alive. I think the Chiefs episode on reject QBs will be on next season.

soopamanluva
03-02-2013, 09:05 AM
If they draft Geno 1.1 my rage will drop 10 levels. Still be pissed .

Mine will too

Rain Man
03-02-2013, 09:51 AM
If our depth chart is going to be Geno, Alex S., Ricky, and Alex T., plus H-back Tebow as the emergency guy, why do we need another quarterback?

patteeu
03-02-2013, 09:58 AM
They're going to end up with a 2nd round pick, they'll trade back. They won't get near as much as they could in a normal year, but they'll get a 2nd rounder back somehow.

I think they end up taking Bray in the second or with that 3rd rounder.

I don't think Bray is the kind of guy they want. I think they want a really bright guy who preferably has a little mobility.

patteeu
03-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Given your stupid ****ing political point of view, it's no wonder you would be so blind when discussing football. You just don't understand a god damn thing, do you?

Please try to keep politics out of this cesspool. Thanks.

whoman69
03-02-2013, 12:41 PM
If Patteau were lobotomized, would anyone even notice?

That ship has sailed. He's living in Bizarroworld.