PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Breaston and Jackson News

DenverChief
03-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Fuck off if Q

Former Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Steve Breaston has decided to forgo knee surgery for his inflamed knee and instead will potential opt for undergoing Regenokine treatment in Germany.

There had been a lot of speculation why the Chiefs released Breaston considering the need for wide receivers Kansas City has, but the news of Breaston’s knee issues may shed a little light on why John Dorsey decided to go a different direction at the position. Greg Jennings, Wes Welker, Mike Wallace are all free agents this offseason so there are plenty of opportunities to improve at the position.

The Dallas Cowboys are said to be interested in Breaston.

- The official figures about Tyson Jackson‘s restructured contract came out this afternoon. The new deal will reduce Jackson’s salary from $14.72 million to $4.2 million with potential bonuses that would raise his salary to $5.2 million. He can also earn a workout bonus of $500,000 and a $3.875 million escalator depending on his performance. Aaron Wilson is reporting Jackson’s salary cap number falls to $7.2 million, opening up about $10 million in cap space depending on the source.

The deal was not an extension so Jackson is still eligible to become a free agent after the 2013 season.

http://kckingdom.com/2013/03/07/chiefs-notes-steve-breaston-tyson-jackson-eric-winston/

KurtCobain
03-08-2013, 02:18 AM
I'm glad Jackson didn't get an extension.

TambaBerry
03-08-2013, 02:26 AM
I'm glad Jackson didn't get an extension.

I think you see Dorsey go after one of those wide recievers. He came from Green Bay and he knows you need playmakers at that position. I would not be surprised if I saw Jennings get a contract here.

DenverChief
03-08-2013, 09:49 AM
I think you see Dorsey go after one of those wide recievers. He came from Green Bay and he knows you need playmakers at that position. I would not be surprised if I saw Jennings get a contract here.

I can only hope that we pick up a FA WR -I'm not sure about Jennings tho. I think he maybe be only a one year kinda guy

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Q

Sassy Squatch
03-08-2013, 09:51 AM
What about Landry as a safety pick up if reasonable contract

Cephalic Trauma
03-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Q

The breaston part was news to me you little queer.

Mr. Laz
03-08-2013, 10:01 AM
seen some rumors that Jennings might have lost a step

DenverChief
03-08-2013, 10:06 AM
The breaston part was news to me you little queer.

LMAO

DenverChief
03-08-2013, 10:07 AM
seen some rumors that Jennings might have lost a step

That's my biggest concern. If is only a one year option he should be the last option IMO

Great Expectations
03-08-2013, 10:18 AM

Rogers makes those guys play makers. Very few times do they get a ton of separation.

Lzen
03-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Interesting. I didn't like the Breaston release but now it makes much more sense. I'm also glad that TJ is getting a much more realistic pay now.

Lzen
03-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Glad to see you back here on CP, DenverChief. :thumb:

LoneWolf
03-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Q

We don't all live on twitter and the interwebs you stained buttplug.

Lzen
03-08-2013, 01:43 PM
We don't all live on twitter and the interwebs you stained buttplug.

No kidding. This whole Q/repost thing has gotten stale.

DenverChief
03-09-2013, 01:33 AM
Glad to see you back here on CP, DenverChief. :thumb:

Thanks Lzen ... it's good to have a reason to be back :)