PDA

View Full Version : Football Richard Sherman destroys Skip Bayless

mr. tegu
03-08-2013, 08:04 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HkPUj30GpPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sherman to Skip: "I'm better at life than you."

LMAO

WhitiE
03-08-2013, 08:21 AM
Skips a flipping moron

Sassy Squatch
03-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Damn.

Chiefshrink
03-08-2013, 08:26 AM
What comes around, goes around ! Skip gets his !:thumb:

Chiefshrink
03-08-2013, 08:27 AM
I thought Stephen Smith's facial reactions during this whole interview was the most entertaining:thumb:

Fritz88
03-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Who doesn't?
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
03-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Skip Bayless
Stephen A Smith
Chris Berman
Stewart Scott
Just about any female ESPN reporter

These people need to jump off a cliff

jspchief
03-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Skip Bayless
Stephen A Smith
Chris Berman
Stewart Scott
Just about any female ESPN reporter

These people need to jump off a cliff

It's almost as if espn is intentionally trolling. Does anyone like these people?

Chiefs=Champions
03-08-2013, 08:42 AM
I LOLD

Fat Elvis
03-08-2013, 08:48 AM
I have a hard time telling the difference between Skip Bayless and Charles Krauthammer....

Hoover
03-08-2013, 08:52 AM
"I'll crush you on here."

Chief Roundup
03-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Richard Sherman is a POS

Sassy Squatch
03-08-2013, 08:53 AM
Bayless is even worse.

Rasputin
03-08-2013, 08:54 AM
It doesn't matter if Richard Sherman is better than Revis, he is better than Skip Bayless LMAO

CaliforniaChief
03-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I thought Sherman clowned himself here. "I'm better at life than you." Ok, big guy.

mr. tegu
03-08-2013, 09:00 AM
Yeah, I thought Sherman clowned himself here. "I'm better at life than you." Ok, big guy.

If it was anyone else, yeah. But this was to Skip Bayless so it was hilarious.

kcchiefsus
03-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Richard Sherman is a POS

This

Cephalic Trauma
03-08-2013, 09:12 AM
All I see is two grown men acting like children.

Setsuna
03-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Richard Sherman is a POS

You mad bro?

KCWolfman
03-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Sherman is an athlete. We have all seen over the years that their egos and attitudes are well above the norm. This doesn't surprise me.

Bayless is not supposed to be the story, he is supposed to find the story. He did try to bring it back on course a couple of times, but he failed to keep the story off of him. Regardless of what Sherman is or is not, Bayless was stupid to debase the conversation.

MotherfuckerJones
03-08-2013, 09:29 AM
I like seeing Skip getting burned but god that was stupid. Sherman looked like a fool at times

Hoover
03-08-2013, 09:29 AM
I enjoyed Sherman. Here's the deal, every columnist or commentator is paid to share their thoughts and views about whatever it is they are knowledgeable about. That said, they must also realize that they run the risk to really piss people off. I like the fact that Sherman told Bayless he's a piece of shit. He has a point, he's played two years in the league, is an all pro, even though that doesn't mean much in professional sports these days, and he's an assending player while Revis is/was injured.

Its incumbent on Bayless to backup his claim, and just because everyone knows Revis, and he's been in the league longer, doesn't give one license to run a good young player down.

For a 5th round draft pick, Sherman has been a steal for the Seahawks. Having that pass rush doesn't hurt him either.

The Franchise
03-08-2013, 10:25 AM
I wouldn't classify that as destroying him.

Cannibal
03-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Sherman needs to STFU and let his stellar play do the talking.

Although Bayless is a high ranking officer in the Douche Crew.

suds79
03-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Sherman needs to STFU and let his stellar play do the talking.

Although Bayless is a high ranking officer in the Douche Crew.

No way this is awesome.

How boring is it when athletes give generic, non-answer replies? I this this is great.

Skip is a talking loudmouth and I'm glad he called him out on it.

Cannibal
03-08-2013, 11:10 AM
No way this is awesome.

How boring is it when athletes give generic, non-answer replies? I this this is great.

Skip is a talking loudmouth and I'm glad he called him out on it.

I don't like Skip either, but Sherman came off really bad in that interview. But, you're right, it certainly wasn't boring.

KCWolfman
03-08-2013, 11:12 AM
I don't like Skip either, but Sherman came off really bad in that interview. But, you're right, it certainly wasn't boring.

I don't think Bayless fared any better. The difference is one plays the game for a living, the other talks for a living. Sherman screwed up at talking, Bayless screwed up at his job.

DBOSHO
03-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Richard Sherman is a POS

DBOSHO
03-08-2013, 11:15 AM
All he did was deflect, deflect, and deflect some more and everyone thinks he smashed skip.

Skips wrong in the fact that sherman is obviously in the same league as revis but sherman is a punk. He represents stanford and his students with a goal program and all that, then he goes on tv and tells a grown man that hes a nobody and hes better at life than him.

Jerm
03-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Sherman did it for one year...where the hell is all this talk of him being the best CB in the NFL come from??? Ridiculous.

Skip is a moron but Sherman looks just as bad as he does there....

RyFo18
03-08-2013, 11:19 AM
I love Sherman, hate Skip and very much hate First Take.

As good as this was, this is a huge win for Skip and First Take. Just gives them more attention.

Rausch
03-08-2013, 11:21 AM
This video and his latest ramblings don't do justice to him as a player.

He's clearly a top 5 CB and he's a very intelligent guy.

His decisions don't back that up.

He gets "sparked" and then he feels the need to respond.

Chiefnj2
03-08-2013, 11:21 AM
I'd take Sherman over defensive player on the Chiefs roster.

KCWolfman
03-08-2013, 11:22 AM
I love Sherman, hate Skip and very much hate First Take.

As good as this was, this is a huge win for Skip and First Take. Just gives them more attention.

True.

The controversy gave Jim Rome life even when he was a jackass.

http://youtu.be/uczUKTwgqeY

Jerm
03-08-2013, 11:23 AM
I'd take Sherman over defensive player on the Chiefs roster.

I'll take Brandon Flowers over him every day of the week....

Dayze
03-08-2013, 11:35 AM
that was awesome. could basicaly apply that to 90% of the media blowhards.

jettio
03-08-2013, 11:40 AM
Richard Sherman is going to regret that appearance much more than Skip Bayless will.

Considering that he was taking Adderall and only missed suspension because of a procedural issue, and that he gave up a bomb to Roddy White in the playoff game after bragging on himself. He ought to be wiser how he conducts himself.

I doubt that Skip Bayless ever criticized Richard Sherman's character or otherwise got personal when he expressed his opinion that he thinks Revis is the better CB.

If it has not happened already, Sherman is going to start making the excuse that it was early in the morning in Seattle and he had spent the entire night studying game tape and packing boxes of medical supplies to send to refugees in a war torn area.

Red Dawg
03-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Richard Sherman is a POS

Hell yes he is. Skip has never accomplished anything? That is his show. What a dumbass.

Red Dawg
03-08-2013, 11:46 AM
He sounded stupid.

BossChief
03-08-2013, 11:47 AM

Hahahaha

ModSocks
03-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Richard Sherman is going to regret that appearance much more than Skip Bayless will.

Considering that he was taking Adderall and only missed suspension because of a procedural issue, and that he gave up a bomb to Roddy White in the playoff game after bragging on himself. He ought to be wiser how he conducts himself.

I doubt that Skip Bayless ever criticized Richard Sherman's character or otherwise got personal when he expressed his opinion that he thinks Revis is the better CB.

If it has not happened already, Sherman is going to start making the excuse that it was early in the morning in Seattle and he had spent the entire night studying game tape and packing boxes of medical supplies to send to refugees in a war torn area.

At this point i think ESPN encourages players to go off on Bayless. They know it drives ratings. Players go on that show JUST to argue with Bayless. He gets to play the bad guy and ESPN profit$

Rausch
03-08-2013, 11:49 AM

No, that's exactly the guy we need opposite a guy like Flowers.

suds79
03-08-2013, 11:51 AM

I'd like to know what other Chiefs you'd take over 1st team all pros?

Rasputin
03-08-2013, 11:52 AM
He sounded stupid.

That was my take and Bayless didn't have to respond to much of it and Sherman just made himself sound like an ass.

WhiteWhale
03-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Sherman is the only guy who can rip apart the hated Skip Bayless and come out looking an even bigger tool than Skip.

He acts like child with hurt feewings.

BlackHelicopters
03-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Why is Bayless's mouth so round?

The Franchise
03-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Sherman is the only guy who can rip apart the hated Skip Bayless and come out looking an even bigger tool than Skip.

He acts like child with hurt feewings.

It would have helped if he could fucking speak. The guy stumbled over his words and sounded like he was reaching for shit to talk about.

Rausch
03-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Why is Bayless's mouth so round?

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2012/01/10/sports/web_photos/10.3s053.TEBOW.c.jpg

NTTAWWT...

Tangeuray
03-08-2013, 12:06 PM
"You're only becoming known for your trash talking," Bayless said

Pretty much.

DonkyPuncher
03-08-2013, 12:06 PM
I have said it once, I will say it again, I think Richard Sherman is a tool. He reminds me of Courtland Finnigan and I hate him too, hopefully Sherman gets an Andre Johnson type beat down soon.

J Diddy
03-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Yep he crushed him, if by crushing him you mean avoiding every question and going straight to name calling.

DonkyPuncher
03-08-2013, 12:16 PM
I don't care how good he is, I wouldn't want him representing my team. The dude is completely over casting how good his team played and how well his qb played last season. All he does is blab on about how much greater he is then everyone else, no one wants to hear that shit, fans or other players. I don't care for Skip but the fact that he is telling him that he is a better human being than him just makes him sound ignorant IMO.

Rausch
03-08-2013, 12:20 PM
I don't care how good he is, I wouldn't want him representing my team. The dude is completely over casting how good his team played and how well his qb played last season. All he does is blab on about how much greater he is then everyone else, no one wants to hear that shit, fans or other players. I don't care for Skip but the fact that he is telling him that he is a better human being than him just makes him sound ignorant IMO.

He's baiting.

He puts a target on his back there's sure to be 1 or 2 stupid ass QB's willing to go at him...

DonkyPuncher
03-08-2013, 12:23 PM
He's baiting.

He puts a target on his back there's sure to be 1 or 2 stupid ass QB's willing to go at him...

Yea well I wonder what he is going to have to say when someone like Brady, Brees, or Rodgers just goes out and totally thrashes him. Could be interesting!!

Mecca
03-08-2013, 12:23 PM

Are you brain dead? Flowers can't touch Sherman it's not even close.
Posted via Mobile Device

DonkyPuncher
03-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Would he retract a bit and give props or would he continue on blabbing his mouth looking more and more like a bigger idiot??

Mecca
03-08-2013, 12:25 PM
I personally still enjoy how a good portion of this fan base can't stand players with personality.
Posted via Mobile Device

Whosurdaddy
03-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Standford graduate is so smart that he starts arguing with a troll. Skip wins the day on this one, and that's pretty pathetic.

Rausch
03-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Yea well I wonder what he is going to have to say when someone like Brady, Brees, or Rodgers just goes out and totally thrashes him. Could be interesting!!

They beat Rodgers and held him to 12 fucking points.

He played Brady and they fucking WON. Brady held to 23 pts.

He wasn't thrashed...

PRIMETIME211
03-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Yep he crushed him, if by crushing him you mean avoiding every question and going straight to name calling.

pretty much what i saw lol

Chief_in_Commander
03-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Skip is king troll, especially with all his Westbrook/Lebron trash that he just says to get people to watch and talk about how dumb he is. But Sherman came off as a much bigger idiot to me in this particular case. He didn't argue anything or try to point out any issues between himself and others, just talked about his "stats" (int's, sacks) and being all-pro. Literally came on the show and left and all I can think after watching it was him saying "i'm better at life", talk about worthless.

Nightfyre
03-08-2013, 01:23 PM
Richard Sherman has the game to back up the talk and that is why it is okay for him to rub their nose in the dirt.

Bump
03-08-2013, 01:28 PM
what did Skip Bayless say about sherman to ignite that? It was funny, skip bayless is a douche and its good to see a player have the balls to do that.

|Zach|
03-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Skip is king troll, especially with all his Westbrook/Lebron trash that he just says to get people to watch and talk about how dumb he is. But Sherman came off as a much bigger idiot to me in this particular case. He didn't argue anything or try to point out any issues between himself and others, just talked about his "stats" (int's, sacks) and being all-pro. Literally came on the show and left and all I can think after watching it was him saying "i'm better at life", talk about worthless.

Not sure why you value mindless debate over actions.

DumbHillbillies
03-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Lol...wow

lcarus
03-08-2013, 01:56 PM
I dislike Skip Bayless, but he is entertaining at times. I'll give him that. Also, Richard Sherman claims he's intelligent, but says he lets his game and stats speak for themselves, and then goes on a rant talking about his game and his stats lol. That is exactly the opposite of letting his game and statistics speak for themselves.

CoMoChief
03-08-2013, 01:57 PM
I dislike Skip Bayless, but he is entertaining at times. I'll give him that. Also, Richard Sherman claims he's intelligent, but says he lets his game and stats speak for themselves, and then goes on a rant talking about his game and his stats lol. That is exactly the opposite of letting his game and statistics speak for themselves.

No he's really not.......at all.

lcarus
03-08-2013, 02:04 PM
No he's really not.......at all.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pWdd6_ZxX8c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cannibal
03-08-2013, 02:17 PM
True.

The controversy gave Jim Rome life even when he was a jackass.

http://youtu.be/uczUKTwgqeY

Love that clip, but I still wish Everett had punched his lights out.

Demonpenz
03-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Sports needs more of good guy bad guy stuff. Sometimes I thought Ali Cossel interviews were going to get out of hand.

ModSocks
03-08-2013, 02:29 PM
I personally still enjoy how a good portion of this fan base can't stand players with personality.
Posted via Mobile Device

Personality?

ROFL

Come on, the dude is an immature jackass that doesn't know when to stfu.

Bowe is a personality.

This is guy is an annoyance, and his shit is getting old real quick.

Bayless is right. At this point, especially after this incident, the guy is known more for his mouth then his game.

PRIMETIME211
03-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Love that clip, but I still wish Everett had punched his lights out.

probably knew rome would sue him for all hes worth if he did, hate sissies like that who hide behind the law, he was out of line big time and yea i wish jim knocked him the f out lol

Chiefnj2
03-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Personality?

ROFL

Bowe is a personality.

Bayless is right. At this point, especially after this incident, the guy is known more for his mouth then his game.

He's funny and entertaining. It was funny when he was in New Orleans asking drunken Super Bowl attendees if they thought Sherman or Revis was better. He backs up his talk on the field.

Among NFL players and reporters he's known for his game.

ModSocks
03-08-2013, 02:55 PM
He's funny and entertaining. It was funny when he was in New Orleans asking drunken Super Bowl attendees if they thought Sherman or Revis was better. He backs up his talk on the field.

Among NFL players and reporters he's known for his game.

Whether you think he's funny or not is your own opinion. He wasn't funny in the Bayless video. More like a dumbass, imo.

You ASSUME NFL players know him for his game. I doubt Revis knows him for his game. I doubt either Falcon WR cares much about his game, and i highly doubt other NFL wr's are overly concerned with his game and apparently the reporters care more about his mouth than his play, because before he opened his mouth, no one gave two ****s about Richard Sherman other than seahawk fans.

Oh and the only reason we are even talking about Richard Sherman, once again, is because of his mouth piece.

So yeah, right now, his mouth speaks louder than his play.

DonkyPuncher
03-08-2013, 02:57 PM
They beat Rodgers and held him to 12 ****ing points.

He played Brady and they ****ing WON. Brady held to 23 pts.

He wasn't thrashed...

Yet.... I'll bet they can't wait to play him again

Wildcat2005
03-08-2013, 03:44 PM
Whether you think he's funny or not is your own opinion. He wasn't funny in the Bayless video. More like a dumbass, imo.

You ASSUME NFL players know him for his game. I doubt Revis knows him for his game. I doubt either Falcon WR cares much about his game, and i highly doubt other NFL wr's are overly concerned with his game and apparently the reporters care more about his mouth than his play, because before he opened his mouth, no one gave two ****s about Richard Sherman other than seahawk fans.

Oh and the only reason we are even talking about Richard Sherman, once again, is because of his mouth piece.

So yeah, right now, his mouth speaks louder than his play.

He is one of the best young corners in the league
He talks trash, but backs it up with probowl caliber play

Maybe you dont know or care about him, but I promise you the guys he goes against dont take him lightly

Skip is an attention troll
I wish people like Sherman wouldnt give him the time of the day
He is only relevant when he can provoke reactions out of people

LoneWolf
03-08-2013, 04:17 PM
I hate Skip Bayless, but for a Stanford graduate Sherman doesn't come off as intelligent.

lcarus
03-08-2013, 04:42 PM
I hate Skip Bayless, but for a Stanford graduate Sherman doesn't come off as intelligent.

What's unintelligent about this?

"I let my stats and my game speak for itself."

5 seconds later

"I'M AN ALL PRO LOOK AT MY STATS LOOK AT MY STATS LOOK AT MY STATS LOOK AT MY STATS I'M AN ALL-PRO I'M GREAT LOOK AT THESE GOD DAMN STATS BITCH"

Internet Tough Guy
03-08-2013, 04:44 PM

5 seconds later

"I'M AN ALL PRO LOOK AT MY STATS LOOK AT MY STATS LOOK AT MY STATS LOOK AT MY STATS I'M AN ALL-PRO I'M GREAT LOOK AT THESE GOD DAMN STATS BITCH"

lol made me laugh out loudROFL

mikey23545
03-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Personality?

ROFL

Bowe is a personality.

Clips like that are a sort of video Rorschach for people like Mecca.

el borracho
03-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Well, he is definitely a Richard.

LoneWolf
03-08-2013, 05:40 PM

5 seconds later

Yep. What makes me laugh is the "I'm better at life than you" comment. While Bayless is a blowhard jackass most of the time, he is old as shit and still collecting a paycheck from ESPN of all places and is respected in his field.

Sherman better hope he is as successful as Bayless at that age. My guess is he'll be giving handjobs for beer money and fucking his landlady to pay the rent.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
03-08-2013, 05:49 PM
I would think Bayless gets his ass destroyed on a regular basis. Though he may have to pay to have it done.

kysirsoze
03-08-2013, 05:58 PM
This reminds me of Eminem throwing a punch at Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. There's no winning against Skip Bayless because he lives off the controversy. He LOVES that Richard Sherman did this so he can be part of the story. Richard Sherman sounded insecure and naive. Bad move.

"I'm better at life than you"? C'mon, man.

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-08-2013, 06:13 PM
I hate Skip Bayless but he hardly got destroyed there. If anything he looked a lot more intelligent than Sherman. It's like Sherman went in with a plan to be a blow-hard... like Bayless... but couldn't really answer a single question without deflecting. If either of them "won" it was Bayless. Mostly though just the viewer.

PunkinDrublic
03-08-2013, 06:18 PM
I have no problem with anything Sherman said. To my knowledge he hasn't been a prick to any other reporters. In the world of sports journalism, Skip is a zero. I've never watched all of first take or paid much attention to what Skip has to say because I've never really given a shit where he stood on things. The last time I watched anything related to that show was when Mark Cuban put him in his place. Athletes evidently don't hold him in high regard and they shouldn't.

kysirsoze
03-08-2013, 07:09 PM
I have no problem with anything Sherman said. To my knowledge he hasn't been a prick to any other reporters. In the world of sports journalism, Skip is a zero. I've never watched all of first take or paid much attention to what Skip has to say because I've never really given a shit where he stood on things. The last time I watched anything related to that show was when Mark Cuban put him in his place. Athletes evidently don't hold him in high regard and they shouldn't.

I don't have a problem with what he said, but he still looked pretty silly.

warpaint*
03-08-2013, 07:17 PM
I have a hard time telling the difference between Skip Bayless and Charles Krauthammer....

It's easy to tell the difference

The one who knows his head from his butt is Krauthammer.

Red Dawg
03-08-2013, 07:40 PM

Whatever. Cuban sounded like an idiot with his we shut down James bullshit. Sherman is dred wearing u know what.

notorious
03-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Bayless won. He is getting mega attention which is the exact business he is in.

Jerm
03-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Are you brain dead? Flowers can't touch Sherman it's not even close.
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL I guess I am...JFC the guy has done it for one frickin season behind an insanely good defense...sorry if I don't want to crown him the GOAT yet.

I believe in Flowers, fuckin sue me.

hometeam
03-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Wish more people would tell Skip Bayless to stfu.

PunkinDrublic
03-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Whatever. Cuban sounded like an idiot with his we shut down James bullshit. Sherman is dred wearing u know what.

Yeah it was just a coincidence Lebron had dominated in the postseason up until that point.

lcarus
03-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Why do I get the feeling that somehow, some way, this guys ego/personality will be his undoing?

ThaVirus
03-08-2013, 07:59 PM

No. Why don't you tell us?

Dr. Johnny Fever
03-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Why do I get the feeling that somehow, some way, this guys ego/personality will be his undoing?

Probably all the signs.

Rasputin
03-08-2013, 08:03 PM
What this really does is open up future criticism for young Sherman. He opened his mouth so he is subject or putting himself out there to be judged by a grander scale. I don't curr what he said about SKip Bayless isn't going affect Skip Bayless one bit for his show, probably just help with the ratings is all.

Sherman just opened eyes that he best live up to his "better at life" or he is going get lashed out in the media. He just put a target on his back for the media to use to throw darts.

SAUTO
03-08-2013, 08:03 PM
No. Why don't you tell us?

Corner back for the Seahawks
Posted via Mobile Device

lcarus
03-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Probably all the signs.

Yeah that's gotta be it. The signs. They are present. I just don't know HOW it will be his undoing. Perhaps he will twist someone's head off that mistakenly tells him he has one less interception than he has? Who knows.

BlackHelicopters
03-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Bayless and Winston are good friends.

GordonGekko
03-08-2013, 08:11 PM
What this really does is open up future criticism for young Sherman. He opened his mouth so he is subject or putting himself out there to be judged by a grander scale. I don't curr what he said about SKip Bayless isn't going affect Skip Bayless one bit for his show, probably just help with the ratings is all.

Sherman just opened eyes that he best live up to his "better at life" or he is going get lashed out in the media. He just put a target on his back for the media to use to throw darts.

This...

Skip I thought took it pretty well. Say what you will about him, he is fucking entertaining at least. I don't agree with everything he has to say very opinionated, but then again I don't agree with most of the assholes on ESPN. SAS and Bayless are an amusing pair and have the exact same ego problems.

Floridafan
03-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Richard Sherman is a POS

THIS...

Disrespectful, arrogant, smart ass. If anything ever happens to his skills, he is toast cause he will never get a job anywhere with his attitude. Hope he's smart enough to have a disability policy.

AussieChiefsFan
03-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Nice. But both of them should just stop talking.

|Zach|
03-08-2013, 10:18 PM

Are you drunk?

|Zach|
THIS...

Disrespectful, arrogant, smart ass. If anything ever happens to his skills, he is toast cause he will never get a job anywhere with his attitude. Hope he's smart enough to have a disability policy.

Skip Bayless is not deserving of respect.

Al Czervik
LOL.....Sherman is a tool.....Just replace Trent Williams for Bayless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JBTLtGPdnQ

wazu
03-08-2013, 10:26 PM
For so many years I've heard people talk about Skip Bayless, but this is the first time I've ever seen him. Gotta give Sherman some credit for leveling Bayless on his own home turf. That's really hard to do. He seemed calm throughout. No doubt the "I'm better at life" quote is pushing the limits, but it almost added a punctuation to his "I don't give a fuck about you" attitude, which added to the overall effect. I came away liking Richard Sherman for having big brass balls, and feeling like Bayless was getting called out for being the douchebag I've always heard about.

warpaint*
03-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Meh, Bayless is a douche there is no question but Sherman's act is fast getting old. We get it. You think you're the cat's meow. Now shut up.

ghak99
03-08-2013, 10:42 PM
There went 3 minutes and 44 seconds of my life that I will never get back.

Rasputin
03-08-2013, 10:48 PM
For so many years I've heard people talk about Skip Bayless, but this is the first time I've ever seen him. Gotta give Sherman some credit for leveling Bayless on his own home turf. That's really hard to do. He seemed calm throughout. No doubt the "I'm better at life" quote is pushing the limits, but it almost added a punctuation to his "I don't give a **** about you" attitude, which added to the overall effect. I came away liking Richard Sherman for having big brass balls, and feeling like Bayless was getting called out for being the douchebag I've always heard about.

Why bother even calling out Skyp Bayless? Don't people get it that Skyp lives for drama on that show? Sherman just did them a favor to add ratings that is all he did. People arn't suppose to like Skyp Bayless he is paid for people not liking him. He does a good job to get people riled up over what he says that is the whole point of the show. Richard Sherman only fell into it and now is going have to make sure he plays extra good to keep from being blasted in the media. Way to put a target on yourself Richard Sherman.

No one should give credit to anything Skyp Bayless sais just watch the show for entertainment when he argues his meaningless oppinions. Like him or not that is what he gets paid to do is make controversy.

Masterchief
03-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Classic sh*t...610 played it all day yesterday