PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Curley Culp Swag

gblowfish
03-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Got an email from the Pro Football HOF. They have swag for the 2013 inductees. Curley's T-Shirt and Hat say "Kansas City Chiefs" and not Houston Oilers. Oh yeah!

Rasputin
03-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Sweet :thumb:

BlackHelicopters
03-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Nice!

Goldmember
03-08-2013, 12:08 PM
One of the dumbest move the Chiefs ever made. Trading him away to Houston for Matuszak

Lex Luthor
03-08-2013, 12:36 PM
One of the dumbest move the Chiefs ever made. Trading him away to Houston for Matuszak
Yeah, but they were able to trade for a guy who was previously a #1 overall draft choice! That's always a good thing!

TEX
03-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Got an email from the Pro Football HOF. They have swag for the 2013 inductees. Curley's T-Shirt and Hat say "Kansas City Chiefs" and not Houston Oilers. Oh yeah!

Didn't he go in as a Houston Oiler?

listopencil
03-08-2013, 01:39 PM
I'm glad to see that one of my pics in the CP All Time Chiefs Draft contest made it into the hall.

ArrowheadMagic
03-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Yeah, but they were able to trade for a guy who was previously a #1 overall draft choice! That's always a good thing!
LMAO:banghead:

Mojo Jojo
03-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Didn't he go in as a Houston Oiler?
Do we have to explain the way players go into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame
every time a former Chiefs person is inducted or in the running? Geez, you think posters here would have learned by now. One last time a player/coach/exec is not inducted as a member of a certain team (unless the whole career was with just one team) he is inducted with a listing of ALL teams he was with. This is not the baseball Hall Of Fame.

chefsos
03-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Do we have to explain the way players go into the Pro Football Hall Of Fame
every time a former Chiefs person is inducted or in the running? Geez, you think posters here would have learned by now. One last time a player/coach/exec is not inducted as a member of a certain team (unless the whole career was with just one team) he is inducted with a listing of ALL teams he was with. This is not the baseball Hall Of Fame.Yes, but which cap will his bust be wearing? I hope it isn't the Yankees.