PDA

View Full Version : Football Chris Canty has signed with the Ravens

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo

Chris Canty has signed with the Ravens, he tweets.

BlackHelicopters
03-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Not a single fuck was given.

DeezNutz
03-12-2013, 05:27 PM
If the monetary offers were similar, I would have thought that the announcement of the Smith acquisition would have put the Chiefs over the top.

BossChief
03-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Ohhhhh good.

Direckshun
03-12-2013, 05:29 PM
Poop.

DTLB58
03-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Again, if you are the player and you had to chose between the Ravens or the Chiefs almost every player in the league is choosing Baltimore.

Mr. Laz
03-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Again, if you are the player and you had to chose between the Ravens or the Chiefs almost every player in the league is choosing Baltimore.
do you have to keep saying it?

STFU

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Chris Canty gets $8M over 3 years, with $2.8M guarantee in Baltimore.

The Franchise
03-12-2013, 05:35 PM

DeVito got more than Canty? WTF....

mcaj22
03-12-2013, 05:36 PM
LOL paid more for Devito

get the fuck out of here

-King-
03-12-2013, 05:36 PM
LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut
03-12-2013, 05:37 PM

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Direckshun
03-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Clearly Canty was picking where he wanted to play.

That's how you end up with a smaller payday.

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-12-2013, 05:39 PM

As it turns out, the Packers' doctors wouldn't sign off on Chris Canty after his physical. The Chiefs, Titans and Ravens obviously did.

BossChief
03-12-2013, 05:42 PM
I know true fans are lapping up all these moves, but this offseason has been a huge let down so far.

saphojunkie
03-12-2013, 05:42 PM
I know true fans are lapping up all these moves, but this offseason has been a huge let down so far.

I will reserve judgment until after the draft. I'm still waiting for us to sign a safety and MLB. I expect it shortly.

ShowtimeSBMVP
03-12-2013, 05:47 PM

Once again what did you want them to do with 10.6m and lots of holes. I mean some fans just don't get it

-King-
03-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Once again what did you want them to do with 10.6m and lots of holes. I mean some fans just don't get it

Sign better players than they have. Not trade valuable picks for mediocre at best quarterbacks.

RealSNR
03-12-2013, 05:52 PM
I do NOT want to see DeVito starting.

I know that's what's going to happen whether I like it or not, but... eff. Just fucking eff.

Maybe we can get Sione Pua to sign for chump change and put Poe at end.

Before today started, it was looking pretty good that we would sign Glenn Dorsey and DeVito, and that we would have a reasonable shot at Canty. That would have 100% fixed our defensive line at least for this year.

We ended today with missing out on Canty AND Glenn Dorsey, and our defensive line still a giant question mark. Quite possibly it's something that will be addressed with our 1st our 3rd round pick, which is a fucking nightmare.

Molitoth
03-12-2013, 05:57 PM

I know that's what's going to happen whether I like it or not, but... eff. Just ****ing eff.

Before today started, it was looking pretty good that we would sign Glenn Dorsey and DeVito, and that we would have a reasonable shot at Canty. That would have 100% fixed our defensive line at least for this year.

We ended today with missing out on Canty AND Glenn Dorsey, and our defensive line still a giant question mark. Quite possibly it's something that will be addressed with our 1st our 3rd round pick, which is a ****ing nightmare.

It's easier when you don't care. I soooo want them to trade for tebow.

Direckshun
03-12-2013, 05:58 PM

a tight end

a backup QB

and a 5 tech

WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE!?!?!?1?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

DJ's left nut
03-12-2013, 05:59 PM

I know that's what's going to happen whether I like it or not, but... eff. Just fucking eff.

We ended today with missing out on Canty AND Glenn Dorsey, and our defensive line still a giant question mark. Quite possibly it's something that will be addressed with our 1st our 3rd round pick, which is a fucking nightmare.

Dorsey wouldn't have helped any more than DeVito.

The problem isn't losing Dorsey, it's paying a pretty fair price for the same guy.