PDA

View Full Version : News Get your ass OVER! It's the LAW DIPSHIT!

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Woman gets ticket for driving 2 mph under speed limit

A Maryland woman has gotten a very unusual speeding ticket for driving a mere two miles under the speed limit on Interstate 95.

Local NBC affiliate News4 reports that the woman, who asked to keep her name anonymous, was driving 63 miles per hour in a 65-mph zone. Police say the reason they ticketed her was that she was driving in the left lane reserved for speedier commuters.

"[I was] really shocked," she told the station. "I thought, 'Oh my God, you've got to be kidding me.'"

Of course, commuters who get annoyed by someone hogging the right lane might salute the move.

However, the woman noted the area was experiencing heavy winds at the time and she was only driving under the speed limit as a safety precaution. She also claimed to have never been ticketed before.

"Sometimes when it's dangerous, you have to do what you can to stay safe," she said.

She has one ally on her side: the local branch of AAA.

"The reason [the ticket] is silly is because it's sending the wrong message," said John Townsend of AAA Mid-Atlantic. "And that is, 'We will tolerate you driving at more than the speed limit, but it you drive below the speed limit, then you're penalized for that.'"

<embed width="576" height="324" src="http://media.nbcwashington.com/designvideo/embeddedPlayer.swf" flashvars="v=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcwashington.com%2Fi%2Fembed_new%2F%3Fcid%3D197286511%26path=//news/local" allowFullScreen="true" AllowScriptAccess="always" />

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/woman-gets-ticket-driving-2-miles-per-hour-211957738.html

HOORAY! Why don't Missouri cops do the same! PLEASE PULL ALL THESE SLOW BITCHES OVER! PLEASE! It's the ****ing LAW! So get the hell outta my way I got some speeding to do you stupid slow sorry ass BITCHES!

Here's a link to individual state laws.

http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/right.html

You don't own the road. I don't give a shit how you drive, just do it in the right lane. Yeah, that big thing in your rearview mirror....it's a vehicle. The other 20 things in your rearview mirror....they are 20 other vehicles that your STUPID ASS IS HOLDING UP IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC! Why are you such a ****ing MORON!

GET YOUR ASS OVER!

notorious
03-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Good work, Mr. Police Man.

Jewish Rabbi
03-13-2013, 01:09 PM
You have anger problems.

Canofbier
03-13-2013, 01:10 PM
I have a hard time justifying the ticket with logic, but I'll be damned if it doesn't feel awesome to have one of these assholes penalized for being so annoying.

Imon Yourside
03-13-2013, 01:11 PM
YES!!! finally something the Police are doing that benefits society.

Ace Gunner
03-13-2013, 01:11 PM
you don't have the balls to just push them off the highway? pfffft

listopencil
03-13-2013, 01:14 PM
Bullshit.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:14 PM
I am seriously you guys!

why do people have to be so motherfucking insensitive to my needs?

get your law abiding goody two shoes ass over.

if I'm toodling down the road in the left lane doing 70 passing cars and someone comes up on me, I GET THE FUCK OVER! common fucking courtesy AND...after speed racer passes me I can fall in behind him and do 80!

Predarat
03-13-2013, 01:15 PM
Finially!! Left lane slowpokes are horrible shitheads.

Bugeater
03-13-2013, 01:15 PM
Fuck off bitch, you should've driven safely under the speed limit in the right lane.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:17 PM
and don't even get me started on "let one in and GO"!
you don't let TWO in.
you don't let NONE in.
JFC figure it out ya stupid bastards!

(yes....I have anger issues.....)

Frosty
03-13-2013, 01:18 PM

They are also a hazard as they are impeding traffic.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:20 PM
**** off bitch, you should've driven safely under the speed limit in the right lane.

YES! YES! YES!
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp6oq_2RPTcYBWSs6HAdgV-4_ZofDi80Y5EJJon_te_ui6v_tlKA

KC native
03-13-2013, 01:21 PM
If only they would do this in Texas.

Fish
03-13-2013, 01:21 PM
Electric chair.

LOCOChief
03-13-2013, 01:22 PM
THAT ONLY COST THE LANE PLUGGING BITCH $90. SHE SHOULD ROT IN THE HOPPY. LOT OF TIME, LOT OF PUSHUPS!

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:22 PM

LMAO

but seriously...

:#

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:26 PM

well per the link I provided in the OP

Texas AND Missouri SHOULD be doing this.
I've actually been behind a cop who is behind one of these STUPID SLOW BASTARD ASS BASTARDS....and they do nothing.
I'd turn my lights on at the very least so that you would....

1 - GET THE FUCK OVER
2 - MAYBE GET A CLUE THAT YOU ARE A MORON

Bugeater
03-13-2013, 01:26 PM
LMAO

but seriously...

He's right. When you have someone holding up the passing lane you end up with cars bunched up in close proximity, tailgating and it could even lead to a road rage situation. It's much safer to keep the traffic spread out and helps with traffic flow.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:27 PM
this has got to be the single most annoying aspect of daily life for most people.

AMIRIGHT?

Frosty
03-13-2013, 01:28 PM
LMAO

but seriously...

:shrug:

People get so irritated following the left lane squatters that they do stupid things to get around them. They are creating a hazard.

Most of the roads around here are 2 lane. I would like to see more cops ticket the idiots that won't follow the law requiring them to pull over if they get more than five cars behind them. I don't know how many times I get behind some moron with twenty cars piled up behind them because they are driving 10 under the limit. :#

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:29 PM
He's right. When you have someone holding up the passing lane you end up with cars bunched up in close proximity, tailgating and it could even lead to a road rage situation. It's much safer to keep the traffic spread out and helps with traffic flow.

hmm....I wonder if this could possibly have anything to do with....

THE LAW!

IT"S THE LAW BITCHES! THE TANKS COMING THRU!

Bugeater
03-13-2013, 01:30 PM
this has got to be the single most annoying aspect of daily life for most people.

AMIRIGHT?
Actually the people who think they can go ahead and make their left turns long after their turn arrow has gone red are far more annoying to me.

Chief Gump
03-13-2013, 01:31 PM

AMIRIGHT?

I am right there with ya.

Frosty
03-13-2013, 01:34 PM
Actually the people who think they can go ahead and make their left turns long after their turn arrow has gone red are far more annoying to me.

The single most annoying thing to me in traffic are people that speed up when you pass them and slow back down once you can't get around them again. Or they will pass you back and then slow back down so you go down the road playing leapfrog. Running into these nitwits on long road trips has probably taken years off of my life due to high blood pressure. :#

KC native

I've actually been behind a cop who is behind one of these STUPID SLOW BASTARD ASS BASTARDS....and they do nothing.

1 - GET THE FUCK OVER

I've seen it happen in KC. It nevers happens here in Texas. In the more southern parts of Texas there are signs reminding slower drivers to get the eff out of the left lane.

Predarat

AMIRIGHT?

It is epecially when they are right besides someone going the SAME FUCKING SPEED! :cuss:

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:37 PM
HAHAHAHA!
OK....are you guys just totally ****ing with me or WHAT?

So I respond with the following because I was purty sure Frosty posted this as a funny response to the shithead comment. (although I do agree it's true...as is the shithead comment)

LMAO

but seriously...

Then the bugster responds with the following.

so now I'm back to....
LMAO

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:39 PM
It is epecially when they are right besides someone going the SAME ****ING SPEED! :cuss:

OK...I just blew a gasket.
I HATE THAT! :cuss:

Frazod
03-13-2013, 01:40 PM

1 - GET THE FUCK OVER

Never been to Texas, but of all the places I have been, nowhere is worse for dickbags driving slow in the fast lane than I-44 in the Ozarks. Mother of God what a bunch of fucking tools. :#

Fish
03-13-2013, 01:41 PM

I often dream of murdering those people...

LOCOChief
03-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Never been to Texas, but of all the places I have been, nowhere is worse for dickbags driving slow in the fast lane than I-44 in the Ozarks. Mother of God what a bunch of ****ing tools. :#

Florida? Florida blue's drive 50 mph in the left lane and will then run your ass over in the Publix parking lot.

Imon Yourside
03-13-2013, 01:43 PM

I don't have a problem with this as long as it doesn't slow anyone else down.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:44 PM
The single most annoying thing to me in traffic are people that speed up when you pass them and slow back down once you can't get around them again. Or they will pass you back and then slow back down so you go down the road playing leapfrog. Running into these nitwits on long road trips has probably taken years off of my life due to high blood pressure. :#

it seems like it doesn't matter whether you get over into the right lane to pass a moron sitting in the left....OR you come up on someone and the actually get over into the right lane for you to pass.....either way....when you go to pass them they speed up. never fails.

also another favorite dumbass driver of mine....your in a line of cars in the fast lane and someone comes right up on your ass and shoots over into the left lane almost grazing your bumper and zooms right up on the ass of the car in the left lane that you're getting ready to pass. it's like....where the fuck do you think you're gonna go! stupid bitches. you pass them and they jump back in behind you only to do the same thing after you pass the car in the left lane. and the whole cycle is perpetuated by the dude at the front of the line of care you're following because he won't get over and let you all go! it's a vicious cycle.

Frosty
03-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Florida? Florida blue's drive 50 mph in the left lane and will then run your ass over in the Publix parking lot.

I get stuck behind people all of the time doing 45 in a 55 and they'll get to town and drive 45 in a 35. WTF, people, does your car only go one speed? :rolleyes:

I love traffic bitching threads. :D

suds79
03-13-2013, 01:47 PM
Awesome.

For one reason or another there's a fairly large segment of the population who simply drive in the left lane regardless.

Nice work Mr Policeman. :thumb:

notorious
03-13-2013, 01:48 PM
I get stuck behind people all of the time doing 45 in a 55 and they'll get to town and drive 45 in a 35.

/Ensign, Kansas.

Imon Yourside
03-13-2013, 01:48 PM
The most annoying thing to me is people in the right hand turn lane that wait until someone is turning in front of them to hop out in front....Annoys the shit out of me, if they just stop and go instead of hesitating for 5 plus seconds it wouldn't be a problem but %*#&*&#@*(&#(*@&#$*(@#&&(*#!)(#*!)(#!~!!!!!!!!!!!!

notorious
03-13-2013, 01:49 PM
Tools that don't know that you can turn right on red.

Fuck them, too.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:51 PM

see this leads to another of my most hated traffic dumbasseries....
you do make the stipulation "long after"...and I agree....however...

I know EVERYBODY has experienced this. you're second in line at a light to turn left. there is NO LEFT TURN ARROW. the light turns green and the idiot in front of you doesn't move an inch. oncoming traffic prevents him from making the left hand turn....so he sits there and doen's move an inch thru the entire cycle. the light turns red again and there you are....second in line again.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

stupid stupid stupid!

get your ass out into the intersection and the worst case scenario is you get to turn left when the light turns yellos and oncoming traffic stops blocking your turn. worst case scenario SHOULD BE that only one car gets to make the left turn per cycle....but if a fucking moron is in front of you...it's even worse than that.

LOCOChief
The only thing that would've have been better than just the ticket is if she refused to sign it and suspiciously reached for something under her seat at which time the officer would have pulled her through the drivers side window and fucked her up right on the spot Rodney King syle.

Frazod

Haven't been to Floriduh since bootcamp. Didn't have my car with me.

Bugeater
03-13-2013, 01:52 PM
I don't have a problem with this as long as it doesn't slow anyone else down.
Well at the intersection leaving my neighborhood it does every damn morning.

Frosty
03-13-2013, 01:53 PM
get your ass out into the intersection and the worst case scenario is you get to turn left when the light turns yellos and oncoming traffic stops blocking your turn. worst case scenario SHOULD BE that only one car gets to make the left turn per cycle....but if a ****ing moron is in front of you...it's even worse than that.

That gets you a red light camera ticket in Spokane, unfortunately.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Awesome.

For one reason or another there's a fairly large segment of the population who simply drive in the left lane regardless.

Nice work Mr Policeman. :thumb:

I TOTALLY see EVERY ****ING DAY....people get on the highway from the right side and IMMEDIATELY jump all the way over to the left lane, many times, OFTEN TIMES jumping directly in front of oncoming traffic that is moving considerably faster than they are. let the migration from left lane to right lane and around the moron begin. :#

care to comment on any possible continual similarities of said segment? :D

frankotank
03-13-2013, 01:57 PM
That gets you a red light camera ticket in Spokane, unfortunately.

this blows my mind. so this means that you HAVE TO sit behind the damn line until the coast is clear, which means in a high traffic flow situation you could have to sit through several cycles. that ain't right.

LOCOChief
03-13-2013, 01:58 PM
Haven't been to Floriduh since bootcamp. Didn't have my car with me.

A little while back the wife was coming out of Publix with a full cart of groceries when one of em plowed over the cart barely missing my wife, continued going, pushing the overturned cart, running over our groceries until the perp settled in a handicap spot.

She crept out of her Caddy over to my wife to see if she was ok before heading into the store to do her shopping.

My wife was standing there like WTF?

Simplicity
03-13-2013, 02:02 PM
Woman gets ticket for driving 2 mph under speed limit

A Maryland woman has gotten a very unusual speeding ticket for driving a mere two miles under the speed limit on Interstate 95.

Local NBC affiliate News4 reports that the woman, who asked to keep her name anonymous, was driving 63 miles per hour in a 65-mph zone. Police say the reason they ticketed her was that she was driving in the left lane reserved for speedier commuters.

"[I was] really shocked," she told the station. "I thought, 'Oh my God, you've got to be kidding me.'"

Of course, commuters who get annoyed by someone hogging the right lane might salute the move.

However, the woman noted the area was experiencing heavy winds at the time and she was only driving under the speed limit as a safety precaution. She also claimed to have never been ticketed before.

"Sometimes when it's dangerous, you have to do what you can to stay safe," she said.

She has one ally on her side: the local branch of AAA.

"The reason [the ticket] is silly is because it's sending the wrong message," said John Townsend of AAA Mid-Atlantic. "And that is, 'We will tolerate you driving at more than the speed limit, but it you drive below the speed limit, then you're penalized for that.'"

<embed width="576" height="324" src="http://media.nbcwashington.com/designvideo/embeddedPlayer.swf" flashvars="v=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcwashington.com%2Fi%2Fembed_new%2F%3Fcid%3D197286511%26path=//news/local" allowFullScreen="true" AllowScriptAccess="always" />

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/woman-gets-ticket-driving-2-miles-per-hour-211957738.html

HOORAY! Why don't Missouri cops do the same! PLEASE PULL ALL THESE SLOW BITCHES OVER! PLEASE! It's the ****ing LAW! So get the hell outta my way I got some speeding to do you stupid slow sorry ass BITCHES!

Here's a link to individual state laws.

You don't own the road. I don't give a shit how you drive, just do it in the right lane. Yeah, that big thing in your rearview mirror....it's a vehicle. The other 20 things in your rearview mirror....they are 20 other vehicles that your STUPID ASS IS HOLDING UP IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC! Why are you such a ****ing MORON!

GET YOUR ASS OVER!

Who tf are you? Stop your bitching. The girl was going 2 mph under.

Frazod
03-13-2013, 02:03 PM
A little while back the wife was coming out of Publix with a full cart of groceries when one of em plowed over the cart barely missing my wife, continued going, pushing the overturned cart, running over our groceries until the perp settled in a handicap spot.

She crept out of her Caddy over to my wife to see if she was ok before heading into the store to do her shopping.

My wife was standing there like WTF?

Holy shit. Did you get your destroyed groceries replaced?

Bugeater
03-13-2013, 02:05 PM
As soon as I saw Simplicity posted in this thread, I knew, I mean ABSOLUTELY knew, that he'd be defending the bitch.

How did I know that you ask? Because he's a giant goddamned vagina, that's how.

LOCOChief
03-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Holy shit. Did you get your destroyed groceries replaced?

No, that's why my wife was still standing (with others) there with the WTF thing going on. The criminal didn't even know she pushed the cart all the way into the parking spot, she was what they call oblivious. I suspect she was a repeat offender.

Frazod
03-13-2013, 02:08 PM
As soon as I saw Simplicity posted in this thread, I knew, I mean ABSOLUTELY knew, that he'd be defending the bitch.

How did I know that you ask? Because he's a giant goddamned vagina, that's how.

LMAO

frankotank
03-13-2013, 02:09 PM
Who tf are you? Stop your bitching. The girl was going 2 mph under.

I'm frankotank BITCH!
the girl was a dumb mother****er breaking the law.

now get the **** OUTTA MY WAY!

non driving mother ****er.....

:D

Predarat
03-13-2013, 02:10 PM
They should put a spike system in the left lane, and when someone is going slow and messing up traffic, the spikes come out and ruin all four of the offenders tires.

Frazod
03-13-2013, 02:10 PM
No, that's why my wife was still standing (with others) there with the WTF thing going on. The criminal didn't even know she pushed the cart all the way into the parking spot, she was what they call oblivious. I suspect she was a repeat offender.

Your wife's far nicer than me. That bluehaired bitch would have been replacing everything in the cart and delivering them to my house in her Cadillac.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 02:13 PM
They should put a spike system in the left lane, and when someone is going slow and messing up traffic, the spikes come out and ruin all four of the offenders tires.

I totally want a word bar light thingy in my rear window with a keyboard up front so I can give destructive criticism to those I've had to pass using nascar moves.

Goldmember
03-13-2013, 02:15 PM

Or automatically attach a bomb to their car with a warning comes on that requires them to drive at least 70 or the bomb goes off

frankotank
03-13-2013, 02:16 PM
dear Maryland woman

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S-mnYLPxwtc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOCOChief
03-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Your wife's far nicer than me. That bluehaired bitch would have been replacing everything in the cart and delivering them to my house in her Cadillac.

No offense but I figure my wife is far nicer than anyone on cp and Ol blue would've drove through the front of your home and killed your dog upon delivery.
Seriously, I see old people down here driving down the wrong side of the road almost weekly. You can barely see them slumped down in their seat, pushed up against the wheel and white knuckled. ridin dirty.

Rasputin
03-13-2013, 02:19 PM
I think when you see someone drive stupid you should be able to shoot their car with a "stupid" flag that sticks to the car. After three "stupid" flags the car gets pulled over by the cops and the person gets a ticket for being "stupid".

Bearcat
03-13-2013, 02:20 PM

:spock:

Uh, wanting to drive the speed limit in the fast lane isn't illegal or outrageous. I watch oblivious/disengaged drivers cause so many dangerous situations, far worse than driving a reasonable amount above the speed limit while paying attention... clusters of cars playing leap frog while all driving within 1mph of each other... cars that actually slow down to pass semis. Freakin' morons, can't even get out of the way of each other, much less those who know how to drive efficiently.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 02:20 PM
No offense but I figure my wife is far nicer than anyone on cp and Ol blue would've drove through the front of your home and killed your dog upon delivery.
Seriously, I see old people down here driving down the wrong side of the road almost weekly. You can barely see them slumped down in their seat, pushed up against the wheel and white knuckled. ridin dirty.

hahahaha
this reminds me of my days living in on Chipman Rd. I'd have to drive by the Unity Village old folks home every day. man oh man, they just....wow. they're like....I'm old....and I'm pulling out! LMAO

makes me wonder how in the hell they have a drivers license in the first place.

LOCOChief
03-13-2013, 02:22 PM
I think when you see someone drive stupid you should be able to shoot their car with a "stupid" flag that sticks to the car. After three "stupid" flags the car gets pulled over by the cops and the person gets a ticket for being "stupid".

Cars down here would look like fucking porcupines.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 02:23 PM

- Jack Handy

FYP :D

LOCOChief
03-13-2013, 02:24 PM
hahahaha
this reminds me of my days living in on Chipman Rd. I'd have to drive by the Unity Village old folks home every day. man oh man, they just....wow. they're like....I'm old....and I'm pulling out! LMAO

makes me wonder how in the hell they have a drivers license in the first place.

That's funny, I grew up close to Unity and thought "what if everyone drove like this" Then I moved to Florida.

Frazod
03-13-2013, 02:25 PM

Sort of like the old lady in Ferris Bueller, only it ain't a movie. LMAO

frankotank
03-13-2013, 02:25 PM
That's funny, I grew up close to Unity and thought "what if everyone drove like this" Then I moved to Florida.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHA!
nice

Munson
03-13-2013, 02:28 PM
They should've thrown her ass in jail.

I hate it when people go slow in the left lane.

**** YOU, you left lane bandit! %(/

DaFace
03-13-2013, 02:38 PM

During a long road trip with my wife a while back, we discussed the idea of a rep system for driving. Someone's nice and lets you merge in? Rep. Someone cuts you off like an idiot? Neg rep. People below a certain number of points get a ticket.

It'd never work, but the concept is intriguing.

Predarat
03-13-2013, 02:40 PM
During a long road trip with my wife a while back, we discussed the idea of a rep system for driving. Someone's nice and lets you merge in? Rep. Someone cuts you off like an idiot? Neg rep. People below a certain number of points get a ticket.

It'd never work, but the concept is intriguing.

Id be reddin' the shit out of people.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 02:40 PM
there's a whole Seinfeld episode about this.....

but it annoys the piss outta me when I do the right thing and slow down and let you in, and you can't exert and ounce of energy or spend one second of your precious time to give me a thank you wave!

I KNEW I should cut your ass off! :cuss:

listopencil
03-13-2013, 02:43 PM
She should go to court and fight the ticket. It will be thrown out and the cop will look like a moron.

frankotank
03-13-2013, 02:51 PM
She should go to court and fight the ticket. It will be thrown out and the cop will look like a moron.

maybe. but she WAS breaking the law. so it's quite possible it won't do her any good.

it IS the law. get over.

some people really really do act like they own the road.

headsnap
03-13-2013, 03:28 PM
wait, alnorth is a WOMAN!!!! :eek:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258092

DaFace
03-13-2013, 03:36 PM

I doubt it. The headline makes it sound like she got a ticket for her speed, but in most states, the law she violated was using the left lane as a driving lane rather than a passing lane. Assuming that's the case here, the ticket is fine - the reporting is the shoddy part.

displacedinMN
03-13-2013, 03:36 PM

Some states have the impeding traffic laws. I thought Missouri did, Heard that Arkansas does. NOT SURE.

Minnesota does not-sometimes it should. People deliberately drive in the left lane and don't get over.

It is a borderline ticket.

Bugeater
03-13-2013, 03:44 PM
I doubt it. The headline makes it sound like she got a ticket for her speed, but in most states, the law she violated was using the left lane as a driving lane rather than a passing lane. Assuming that's the case here, the ticket is fine - the reporting is the shoddy part.
Wait...are you implying that the media might twist the facts a bit in order to sensationalize something?

BlackHelicopters
03-13-2013, 04:29 PM
4 semis filled with weed passed while writing the ticket.

listopencil
03-13-2013, 05:20 PM

Yeah it depends on the situation but this will help her cause:

"However, the woman noted the area was experiencing heavy winds at the time and she was only driving under the speed limit as a safety precaution. "

Hard to say without knowing all the details, but I doubt that a judge would let a ticket for going two miles under the speed limit stand.

Bump
03-13-2013, 05:35 PM
4 semis filled with weed passed while writing the ticket.

and we can only be thankful for that.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-13-2013, 06:16 PM
I always drive 5 miles under the speed limit and usually do so in the left lane. In fact thats the best way to win the road game which is to see how many truckers you can trap behind you. My record is 18 on HWY 287 North of Amarillo. I got a 14 once going into OKC.

Bugeater
03-13-2013, 06:21 PM

"However, the woman noted the area was experiencing heavy winds at the time and she was only driving under the speed limit as a safety precaution. "

Hard to say without knowing all the details, but I doubt that a judge would let a ticket for going two miles under the speed limit stand.
That doesn't explain why she was doing it in the left lane. That's the real issue once you look past the media spin job here.

GloryDayz
03-13-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm SOOOOOOOO fucking OK with this. Drive fast or GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD ya slime bag!!! If you want to be safe, do it on some empty country road BITCH!!!! Wear your fucking seatbelt and you'll NEVER DIE!!! Rubbing is racing BITCH!!!!

Tombstone RJ
03-13-2013, 06:39 PM

all the more reason she should have been in the slower lane. Who cares if their are high winds, that is, why does this change the fact that she was not in the correct lane? If she wants to go slower due to conditions, great, just do it in the right lane.

bunger
03-13-2013, 06:46 PM
It's BS,screw all you insenseitive bastads!!!
Hug my left nut,if you think your hands are big enough!

Bugeater
03-13-2013, 06:51 PM
Only 36 posts and on my ignore list. That may be a record.

RedDread
03-13-2013, 07:02 PM
States should be all about keep right laws. It's more revenue for them. Tickets for people going slow in the left lane, tickets for people speeding. Win/Win.

Floridafan
03-13-2013, 07:12 PM

I lived in Blue Springs and then moved down here. What town you in?

Cannibal
03-13-2013, 07:16 PM
You have anger problems.

Many Midwest people do.

WhawhaWhat
03-13-2013, 07:16 PM
I got the same ticket from MO Highway Patrol on Business 71 going from KC to Maryville on my way back to school back around 2005, except I was going 8 mph over. This was at 11 pm, completely dark except for my headlights and with no other car in sight.

Judge tossed the ticket and I only had to pay around $20 in court fees.

Bugeater
03-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Many Midwest people do.
YOU GOTTA FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT? :#

Easy 6
03-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Paging al north, al north please report to the "Get The **** Over" thread...

Holladay
03-14-2013, 07:36 AM

Spot on. Just got back from vacation, southern TX. Damn, you all suck. Never seen so many left hand lane drivers. 3 different states = TX the worst.

frankotank
03-14-2013, 10:34 AM
I jumped into the right lane and passed 8 "instances" (more than 8 CARS) of left lane driving on the way to work today. (yes I really did count - I thought it would be more)

I've taken to giving them a thumbs up as I go by. seems to insult most drivers much more than the ole middle finger.

Monty
03-14-2013, 11:14 AM
Paging al north, al north please report to the "Get The **** Over" thread...

ROFL

Beat me to it! :thumb:

WhiteWhale
03-14-2013, 11:18 AM
I jumped into the right lane and passed 8 "instances" (more than 8 CARS) of left lane driving on the way to work today. (yes I really did count - I thought it would be more)

I've taken to giving them a thumbs up as I go by. seems to insult most drivers much more than the ole middle finger.

:thumb:

I also deliver the sarcastic thumbs up rather than the middle finger.