PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Late night bullshit: more trade down stuff.

Direckshun
03-19-2013, 11:39 PM
I'm Buffalo.

I want the #1 pick this year.

I offer you my 1st in exchange, my 3rd round pick and a midrounder next year.

What's your counter offer.

Bugeater
03-19-2013, 11:40 PM
I want your whole goddamned draft.

Direckshun
03-19-2013, 11:41 PM
I want your whole goddamned draft.

Enjoy the #1 overall pick. Hope you like Joeckel or Lotulelei.

Click.

Direckshun
03-19-2013, 11:42 PM
Anybody else?

RealSNR
03-19-2013, 11:43 PM
Direckshun's whore mother

Mav
03-19-2013, 11:44 PM
skip the 3rd, make it a second, and deal done.

and the reason it has to be a second, last year, cleveland surrendered their 3rd rounder and a 5th rounder to move up one spot to select trent richardson.

So, if you want who ever you want, to jump from 8 to 1, i want your second.

ThaVirus
Fuck you.

We're taking Geno.

Direckshun
Direckshun's whore mother

SHE IS A SAINT

DO YOU HEAR ME

A SAINT

Direckshun
03-19-2013, 11:45 PM
**** you.

We're taking Geno.

The thing is, you're not.

You're taking Joeckel or somebody like Lotulelei or Floyd.

Enjoy that.

Direckshun
03-19-2013, 11:46 PM
skip the 3rd, make it a second, and deal done.

Done.

Buffalo (Direckshun) gets:

#1 overall

Chiefs (ASF) gets:

#8 overall
Buff's 2nd rounder
2014 midrounder

ThaVirus
03-19-2013, 11:47 PM
The thing is, you're not.

You're taking Joeckel or somebody like Lotulelei or Floyd.

Enjoy that.

Don't tell me what I'm doing with my franchise, asshole!

Where are you even picking anyway? 8 or some shit? I can barely hear you from all the way up there. Have fun with Jarvis Jones's two years of solid play. I'm sure all 12 of your fans will be delighted.

*Click*

Direckshun
03-19-2013, 11:47 PM
Nobody wants to deal?

I'll give you my third and a midrounder next year.

What's your asking price?

Direckshun
03-19-2013, 11:48 PM
Don't tell me what I'm doing with my franchise, asshole!

Where are you even picking anyway? 8 or some shit? I can barely hear you from all the way up there. Have fun with Jarvis Jones's two years of solid play. I'm sure all 12 of your fans will be delighted.

*Click*

Shrug.

Nobody wants to deal? I struck a deal with ASF.

What's your asking price, folks?

RealSNR
03-19-2013, 11:50 PM
I would accept Buffalo's 2013 2nd rounder and their 2014 1st rounder. That would be the bottom price if I were Dorsey.

But I'm not, and I won't be surprised to see Dorsey get raped on this.

I mean, that offer I mentioned above is a fucking STEAL. If multiple teams want Geno, Buffalo needs to take that offer now or enjoy never winning a Super Bowl ever again.

DTLB58
Done.

#1 overall

Chiefs (ASF) gets:

#8 overall
Buff's 2nd rounder
2014 midrounder

:thumb:
Chiefs get out of that #1 spot where this year just isn't good to be in (Geno Smith loyalist aside)
Trade down but still stay in the top 10 where they can still get a playmaker, probably a pass rusher. Plus, get back the 2nd rd pick we lost in the Smith trade albeit not #34 but close. And a little something next year or something to throw in, in a trade somewhere down the line.

ThaVirus
Shrug.

Nobody wants to deal? I struck a deal with ASF.

What's your asking price, folks?

Well, it appears Geno just hit the lotto and will be moving to Bora Bora within the week..

In that case, I'll take your 1st this year, a 3rd this year, and your 1st next year.

Fritz88
03-19-2013, 11:52 PM
I'll take anything to trade down. Swap and a second is good enough.
Posted via Mobile Device

Direckshun
03-19-2013, 11:53 PM
I would accept Buffalo's 2013 2nd rounder and their 2014 1st rounder.

If I'm giving you any first rounders at all, I want something back in return.

I'll give you my 2nd rounder this year, and my 1st next year.

But I want your 2nd rounder next year.

Direckshun
03-19-2013, 11:55 PM
Well, it appears Geno just hit the lotto and will be moving to Bora Bora within the week..

In that case, I'll take your 1st this year, a 3rd this year, and your 1st next year.

I'm sorry, you hung up on me earlier. Did you call me back?

I'm not giving up my 1st next year without getting something in return.

I will give you my 1st next year if you agree to swap thirds with me this year.

RealSNR
03-19-2013, 11:57 PM
If I'm giving you any first rounders at all, I want something back in return.

I'll give you my 2nd rounder this year, and my 1st next year.

But I want your 2nd rounder next year.

You're a fool, Buddy Nix. And you will lose everything.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kOuxtJvns-4/Tdf-3nkTHlI/AAAAAAAAAH0/K89H-6z5jcc/s320/voldemort2.jpg

ThaVirus
03-19-2013, 11:59 PM
I'm sorry, you hung up on me earlier. Did you call me back?

I'm not giving up my 1st next year without getting something in return.

I will give you my 1st next year if you agree to swap thirds with me this year.

No, I want your 3rd rounder this year, on top of your 1st next year. If it means that much to you, I'll swap 3rds with you in 2014.

How's that sound?

Direckshun
03-19-2013, 11:59 PM
You're a fool, Buddy Nix. And you will lose everything.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kOuxtJvns-4/Tdf-3nkTHlI/AAAAAAAAAH0/K89H-6z5jcc/s320/voldemort2.jpg

So it's a deal, then?

You'll have two 1sts next year, but I'll have two seconds. You get to trade down, I get Geno.

Everybody wins.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:01 AM
No, I want your 3rd rounder this year, on top of your 1st next year. If it means that much to you, I'll swap 3rds with you in 2014.

How's that sound?

That makes no sense. We have no idea who's going to be picking earlier than who next year. Trading future 3rds makes no sense.

Let's make it a bit more sensible, and roll the dice a bit.

We swap firsts this year so I can get Geno and you can get out of having to draft Joeckel 1st overall.

I'll give you my first and third next year, but I get your second rounder next year.

So I'll get your 1st this year, and your 2nd next year. You'll get my 1st this year, and my 1st and 3rd next year.

DTLB58
03-20-2013, 12:02 AM
I would accept Buffalo's 2013 2nd rounder and their 2014 1st rounder. That would be the bottom price if I were Dorsey.

But I'm not, and I won't be surprised to see Dorsey get raped on this.

I mean, that offer I mentioned above is a ****ing STEAL. If multiple teams want Geno, Buffalo needs to take that offer now or enjoy never winning a Super Bowl ever again.

All depends what the demand for the pick is and how bad the Chiefs want out.
Also, could depend on Albert. If the Chiefs work out a long term deal with him before the draft they are probably going to be really kicking to get out.

Draft picks aren't the currency they once were though.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:05 AM
All depends what the demand for the pick is and how bad the Chiefs want out.

Yeahhhh.... what do YOU think the demand is.

That's what I thought.

I've got a 3rd you can use, if you swap 1sts with me though. I'm tossing in a midrounder next year because I like you.

DTLB58
That makes no sense. We have no idea who's going to be picking earlier than who next year. Trading future 3rds makes no sense.

We swap firsts this year so I can get Geno and you can get out of having to draft Joeckel 1st overall.

I'll give you my first and third next year, but I get your second rounder next year.

So I'll get your 1st this year, and your 2nd next year. You'll get my 1st this year, and my 1st and 3rd next year.

Dial tone.

RealSNR
So it's a deal, then?

You'll have two 1sts next year, but I'll have two seconds. You get to trade down, I get Geno.

Everybody wins.Except not really. That #1 overall pick is worth way more than you're offering. I don't care who's available and who's not. You're getting the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft and you're paying peanuts for it. That's like selling my incredibly good condition used car for half of what it's worth on the market because it's a tough economy out there and I don't really need the money anyway. Of course I'm going to get every penny I'm owed. And if you accept MY offer, I'm already getting gyped out of the value.

I'm trying to make a deal with you because I love you, but I've got Arizona and Philadelphia crawling at my ass. They want Geno as well, and are throwing some offers at me that sound more tempting. So how about you be reasonable and REALLY meet me halfway?

ThaVirus
03-20-2013, 12:06 AM

You have to have faith that you won't suck next year, but you are right. That would be a risk you don't have to take..

Seeing as how I'm a terrible defensive line talent evaluator and I definitely don't want that cumstain Joeckel wearing my unis next season, I'll take your offer.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:06 AM
Dial tone.

How do you patch in a dial tone into a conversation you're not having? I would like to learn that trick.

I've thrown an offer your way, though. Feel free to counter with your asking price.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:07 AM
You have to have faith that you won't suck next year, but you are right. That would be a risk you don't have to take..

Seeing as how I'm a terrible defensive line talent evaluator and I definitely don't want that cumstain Joeckel wearing my unis next season, I'll take your offer.

LMAO

Deal.

Bills (Direckshun) get:

#1 overall
2014 2nd rounder

Chiefs (ThaVirus) get:

#8 overall
2014 1st rounder
2014 3rd rounder

DTLB58
03-20-2013, 12:08 AM
Yeahhhh.... what do YOU think the demand is.

That's what I thought.

I've got a 3rd you can use, if you swap 1sts with me though. I'm tossing in a midrounder next year because I like you.

Again, I'm good with this:
Done.

#1 overall

Chiefs (ASF) gets:

#8 overall
Buff's 2nd rounder
2014 midrounder

mcan
03-20-2013, 12:09 AM

you must be high.

Have you ever looked at one of those draft value cards? A number 1 overall is worth approximately as much as two mid 1st rounders, or 3 low 1st rounders, 5 or 6 high 2nd rounders. To trade up to the number one spot, you have to pull some Mike Ditka style sh!t.

J Diddy
03-20-2013, 12:09 AM
I dunno, however, do you think we could trade Go Chiefs as part of the deal.

ThaVirus
03-20-2013, 12:10 AM
LMAO

Deal.

Bills (Direckshun) get:

#1 overall
2014 2nd rounder

Chiefs (ThaVirus) get:

#8 overall
2014 1st rounder
2014 3rd rounder

Fuckin' a, I'm really going to miss that 2nd rounder..

mcan
03-20-2013, 12:11 AM
Done.

#1 overall

Chiefs (ASF) gets:

#8 overall
Buff's 2nd rounder
2014 midrounder

You're getting CRAZY ripped off. I'd be certain to trade with you every year.

DTLB58
How do you patch in a dial tone into a conversation you're not having? I would like to learn that trick.

I've thrown an offer your way, though. Feel free to counter with your asking price.

Hey, if those kids could do it....some guy on the Internet at 1:10 in the a.m. Can figure it out :D

Direckshun
Except not really. That #1 overall pick is worth way more than you're offering. I don't care who's available and who's not. You're getting the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft and you're paying peanuts for it. That's like selling my incredibly good condition used car for half of what it's worth on the market because it's a tough economy out there and I don't really need the money anyway. Of course I'm going to get every penny I'm owed. And if you accept MY offer, I'm already getting gyped out of the value.

I'm trying to make a deal with you because I love you, but I've got Arizona and Philadelphia crawling at my ass. They want Geno as well, and are throwing some offers at me that sound more tempting. So how about you be reasonable and REALLY meet me halfway?

I'm honestly going to bank on the fact that Zona and Philly aren't really pushing that hard. I don't think Geno's the kind of QB inciting stampedes of suitors.

What are you offering, again? My 2nd this year and my 1st next year?

Like I said, I want something back. I'll give you both those picks, but I want Branden Albert.

DTLB58
03-20-2013, 12:12 AM
I dunno, however, do you think we could trade Go Chiefs as part of the deal.

I'm all in for that! :thumb:

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:12 AM
Done.

#1 overall

Chiefs (ASF) gets:

#8 overall
Buff's 2nd rounder
2014 midrounder

Deal.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:13 AM
you must be high.

Have you ever looked at one of those draft value cards? A number 1 overall is worth approximately as much as two mid 1st rounders, or 3 low 1st rounders, 5 or 6 high 2nd rounders. To trade up to the number one spot, you have to pull some Mike Ditka style sh!t.

Or I can just find a team desperate to get out of the 1st overall.

Hello.

mcan
LMAO

Deal.

Bills (Direckshun) get:

#1 overall
2014 2nd rounder

Chiefs (ThaVirus) get:

#8 overall
2014 1st rounder
2014 3rd rounder

I'd instantly start petitioning for Pioli to get his job back. Wow, that would be so ridiculously stupid.

jd1020
Direckshun is getting hung up on coming to me asking for anything beyond #1 when he's only coming to the table with #8, 2014 1st and 3rd.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:14 AM
****in' a, I'm really going to miss that 2nd rounder..

LMAO

That's why it's a good deal.

I get a legit shot at a franchise QB, and you get a favorable deal in return.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:15 AM
Direckshun is getting hung up on coming to me asking for anything beyond #1 when he's only coming to the table with #8, 2014 1st and 3rd.

Or you can make a counter offer.

Otherwise, Joeckel's your right tackle in August.

jd1020
03-20-2013, 12:15 AM
Or you can make a counter offer.

Otherwise, Joeckel's your right tackle in August.

Or I'll just draft Geno and tell you to go **** yourself and Joeckel.

#1 for #8, #41, 2014 1st and 3rd.

I'm taking about a 500 point hit on this draft class and you get your QB. Otherwise... good luck with Wilson.

DTLB58
03-20-2013, 12:18 AM
You're getting CRAZY ripped off. I'd be certain to trade with you every year.

Nobody else called and we signed Albert long term. We have no interest any longer in the Oline man and we know we can get some of the top pass rushers we covet later so we won't have to pay them #1 overall $.

We needed out of the first pick and we still get a pick in the top ten this year, get our second rd pick back and a pick next season.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:19 AM
Or I'll just draft Geno

Riiiiiight.

Since that's not happening...

RealSNR
I'm honestly going to bank on the fact that Zona and Philly aren't really pushing that hard. I don't think Geno's the kind of QB inciting stampedes of suitors.

Like I said, I want something back. I'll give you both those picks, but I want Branden Albert.

I've got an extra 6th round pick now. You can take my tradeable one.

You get:

I get:
2014 1st round pick.

Again, to me this is already a bottom line offer. I'm giving you the extra 6th rounder just to add something back. I literally can't afford to let my #1 pick go for any less than this.

Uhp, that's Philly on my call waiting. Should I answer it?

BossChief
Hold on, Buffalo.

I got Chip Kelly on line 2 and Rex Ryan is blowing up my phone.

Simply Red
03-20-2013, 12:20 AM
I'm Buffalo.

I want the #1 pick this year.

I offer you my 1st in exchange, my 3rd round pick and a midrounder next year.

What's your counter offer.

http://i.imgur.com/PJh9v6L.jpg

RealSNR
03-20-2013, 12:20 AM
Hold on, Buffalo.

God you are so fucking hot.

DTLB58
03-20-2013, 12:21 AM
I'd instantly start petitioning for ***** to get his job back. Wow, that would be so ridiculously stupid.

Yea, that's horrible.

mcan
Or I can just find a team desperate to get out of the 1st overall.

Hello.

Sorry Buffalo, we are going to need a MUCH better offer, or we will take our guy and shop him to a team in need... Also, if you didn't notice, we only won two games last year. Alex has proven that he can quickly and efficiently mentor and groom talented players while winning games for us for a few years. We believe we are set. So, unless you can really blow me away, I think we'll enjoy the best quarterback overall while we have a chance.

Oh, and tell Matt Barkley we hope his ankle is feeling better, and we're still trying to figure out who left that banana peel on the floor during his pro visit.

jd1020
Riiiiiight.

Since that's not happening...

This is hypothetical bullshit anyways. I don't GM the Chiefs and you dont GM the Bills.

You are pretending to GM the Bills and I'm pretending to GM the Chiefs. If I'm GM of the Chiefs, Geno is coming to KC unless you stop pounding sand.

RealSNR
03-20-2013, 12:23 AM
Nobody else called and we signed Albert long term. We have no interest any longer in the Oline man and we know we can get some of the top pass rushers we covet later so we won't have to pay them #1 overall $.

We needed out of the first pick and we still get a pick in the top ten this year, get our second rd pick back and a pick next season.

And I'd STILL rather have Geno Smith and my 2nd round pick over that offer ten times out of ten.

Again, just because you don't need the full value when selling your used car doesn't mean you should be fine with getting ripped off.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:23 AM
I've got an extra 6th round pick now. You can take my tradeable one.

You get:

I get:
2014 1st round pick.

Again, to me this is already a bottom line offer. I'm giving you the extra 6th rounder just to add something back. I literally can't afford to let my #1 pick go for any less than this.

Uhp, that's Philly on my call waiting. Should I answer it?

Eesh. I move from a 3rd this year to a 2nd, and a midround next year to a 1st.

And you toss in a 6th.

You asked to meet halfway, right? Were those your not exact words.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:24 AM
Hold on, Buffalo.

LMAO

Honestly, I'm not getting into a bidding war with either of those folks.

My offers are my own. Geno's not RG3.

If you're gettin hella deals, which I'm guessing you're not, godspeed.

Otherwise, I'm happy to give you some shit for that sweet Geno action.

TimeForWasp
03-20-2013, 12:24 AM

You can have Branden only if you make him play rt tackle.

RealSNR
03-20-2013, 12:25 AM
How about this, Mr. Nix:

We'll give you Alex Smith. You give us your 2013 2nd rounder and a conditional mid round pick in 2014.

jd1020
LMAO

Honestly, I'm not getting into a bidding war with either of those folks.

My offers are my own. Geno's not RG3.

If you're gettin hella deals, which I'm guessing you're not, godspeed.

Otherwise, I'm happy to give you some shit for that sweet Geno action.

Washington overpaid for RG3 because of his talent.

You aren't getting Geno for tickets to the probowl.

Have fun with Tyler Wilson.

Direckshun
Sorry Buffalo, we are going to need a MUCH better offer, or we will take our guy and shop him to a team in need...

That's basically what you're doing now.

My guess is the offers you see now will not differ that much from the offers you see then.

BossChief
03-20-2013, 12:26 AM
Damn...I'm gonna have to get back to ya, Nix....unless you have decided to significantly increase your offer.

Geno is the only qb that has everything you want. You know it, we know it. If you pass, good luck on the next few years of the next Fitzpatrick.

DTLB58
03-20-2013, 12:26 AM
How about this, Mr. Nix:

We'll give you Alex Smith. You give us your 2013 2nd rounder and a conditional mid round pick in 2014.

Okay, this was a serious thread. well somewhat.

RealSNR
03-20-2013, 12:27 AM
Eesh. I move from a 3rd this year to a 2nd, and a midround next year to a 1st.

And you toss in a 6th.

You asked to meet halfway, right? Were those your not exact words.

Meet halfway from what the pick is really worth. I already gave up a shit ton.

Look, you have no QB options. Some team is going to go get Geno, and you've got Arizona ahead of you who also has no options at QB. Stop being a Geoff Schwartz and accept my good deal.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:27 AM
This is hypothetical bullshit anyways. I don't GM the Chiefs and you dont GM the Bills.

WHAT

SINCE FUCKING WHEN

WHY IS CHIEFSPLANET EVEN A THING THEN

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE

WAIT WAIT -- I'M NOT THE GM OF THE BUFFALO BILLS?!?!?!

ARE YOU LIKE THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE

HOW MANY PRIZE TURKEYS DO I HAVE TO BUY FOR CRIPPLED CHILDREN

RealSNR
03-20-2013, 12:28 AM
Everybody knows you need this QB, Buddy. Do you want to look like a fucking idiot with your pants caught down?

jd1020
03-20-2013, 12:29 AM
Everybody knows you need this QB, Buddy. Do you want to look like a ****ing idiot with your pants caught down?

His pants are already down. Playing hardball with no QB... lol.

Nightfyre
How about this, Mr. Nix:

LMAO

Direckshun
Sorry guys.

I have to cancel this thread. And maybe leave ChiefsPlanet forever.

I have been informed by our good friend jd1020 that, contrary to popular opinion, I am not the GM of the Buffalo Bills.

My apologies, for wasting everybody's time, these past six years.

I think what I'll miss the most... is the rape.

mcan
How about this, Mr. Nix:

Say WHA? That's like just trading down from 2.2 (to SF) to 2.9 (from Buf) for nothing.

jd1020
03-20-2013, 12:30 AM
Say WHA? That's like just trading down from 2.2 (to SF) to 2.9 (from Buf) for nothing.

Not really. We got rid of Alex Smith and keep #1.

Eliminated all excuses for a hole that still needed to be filled and take the #1 QB in the draft.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:31 AM
jd1020,

Just how sure are we about this?

I mean... what evidence do we have that I'm not the GM of the Bills.

I just, this can't be right. I need to know for sure.

J Diddy
03-20-2013, 12:32 AM
Sorry guys.

I have to cancel this thread. And maybe leave ChiefsPlanet forever.

I have been informed by our good friend jd1020 that, contrary to popular opinion, I am not the GM of the Buffalo Bills.

My apologies, for wasting everybody's time, these past six years.

I think what I'll miss the most... is the rape.

and who wouldn't?

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:33 AM
Who else is in on this "Direckshun has never been GM of the Bills" shit.

Seriously.

I thought we were all friends. Fuck you guys. Fuck every single one of you.

BossChief
We've got 3000 draft points. Your 8 pick is worth 1400 and your two is worth 500...were gonna need your 1 and 2 next year.

Let's get this done. I want to go to lunch.

jd1020
jd1020,

Just how sure are we about this?

I mean... what evidence do we have that I'm not the GM of the Bills.

I just, this can't be right. I need to know for sure.

Are you retarded or something? You said the Chiefs wouldn't draft Geno.

I'm suppose to be the Chiefs GM and I just hung up on you and selected Geno. Good luck with Tyler Wilson, Mr. Direckshun.

RealSNR
If you weigh the same as a duck, you're made of wood. And therefore, the GM of the Buffalo Bills.

BossChief
03-20-2013, 12:36 AM
Who else is in on this "Direckshun has never been GM of the Bills" shit.

Seriously.

I thought we were all friends. Fuck you guys. Fuck every single one of you.

Nix?

You son of a bitch, this is Bruce Allen. Not this shit again...ROFL @ Fitzpatrick after that whole phone call thing....

Chiefs=Champions
03-20-2013, 12:36 AM
I draft Geno and wait for Philadelphia and Cleveland to call.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MDtSf9pseOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:37 AM
We've got 3000 draft points. Your 8 pick is worth 1400 and your two is worth 500...were gonna need your 1 and 2 next year.

Let's get this done. I want to go to lunch.

BossChief,

You might want to go ahead and get that lunch. I am not the GM of the Bufallo Bills.

I'm sorry if you've been misled. Trust me, nobody is more surprised than I am.

From here on out, you guys are going to have to come to grips with that, like I am now.

Hopefully we can rebuild. Hopefully we can trust one another again.

Hopefully, you can start liking me for my personality, and my soul. And not because you are under the illusion that I am the GM of the National Football League's Buffalo Bills.

bowener
03-20-2013, 12:39 AM
I counter with: Philly is offering me a swap of firsts, their 2nd this year, and their first next year.
And the fact that you have nobody, absolutely nobody to start for you as QB without being laughed out of the NFL.
The Jags may take offers on Gabbert though.
Your move.

jd1020
03-20-2013, 12:40 AM
I counter with: Philly is offering me a swap of firsts, their 2nd this year, and their first next year.

Why would you counter with that.

Just tell Mr. Nix to call Philly if he wants the #1 pick as it has already been traded.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:40 AM
Are you retarded or something?

That's insensitive language to use to somebody like myself, who is clearly ill.

I mean, let's think about this.

I thought I was the GM of the Buffalo Bills, right?

And yet I have how many posts on a CHIEFS BOARD!?

What the fuck. Seriously. How far under the spell of my own delusions have I drifted?

Maybe I'm an multiple personality guy?

What do you think, jd1020? You're the one who broke this. Tell me how to put myself back together. Where do I from here?

jd1020
03-20-2013, 12:41 AM
That's insensitive language to use to somebody like myself, who is clearly ill.

I mean, let's think about this.

I thought I was the GM of the Buffalo Bills, right?

And yet I have how many posts on a CHIEFS BOARD!?

What the ****. Seriously. How far under the spell of my own delusions have I drifted?

Maybe I'm an multiple personality guy?

What do you think, jd1020? You're the one who broke this. Tell me how to put myself back together. Where do I from here?

You read 2 sentences of that post and went full retard.

You told me that I wasn't going to draft Geno after you offered shit that likely wouldn't net you the 7th pick. Guess what. I drafted Geno and you are stuck holding your dick.

mcan
03-20-2013, 12:42 AM
That's basically what you're doing now.

My guess is the offers you see now will not differ that much from the offers you see then.

Well, here is my offer.

You get:
1.1 (3000)

We get:
1.8 (1400)
2.9 (490)
3.9 (225)
2nd 2014 (~400)
2nd 2015 (~400)

you get the best of this deal by nearly 100 points, assuming you are a middle of the road team the next few years. But with Geno, you likely will be in the playoffs and the deal gets even sweeter for you.

RealSNR
03-20-2013, 12:43 AM
Geno Smith isn't RGIII you say? He may as well be considering how fucking screwed you could possibly be, Buddy. And I guarantee when Geno Smith goes in the first pick and you become desperate to draft Matt Barkley, some other team like Carolina might entertain your cute little offer you sent me. More than likely they're going to make you pay out the ass for Barkley, not Geno Smith.

So to recap:

-You were embarrassed in front of all the owners, GMs, and coaches, as well as the citizens of Buffalo for your comments on QBs. So much so that you cut the one guy on your rosterwho could reasonably start for you on opening day.

-Completely and hopelessly without a QB, and in desperate need arguably moreso than any other team (I doubt your rookie head coach is going to appreciate being given dogshit at the position to work with this year) you call me up to ask about Geno Smith.

-This is the #1 overall pick we're talking about, which needs to be considered more than the player you're going to get. Washington paid out the ass to move from 6 to 2 to get a franchise QB. You're trying to move from 8 to 1 and I'm offering you HALF PRICE of what Washington paid to get RGIII.

-You respond with a counter offer in which I have to "give you something back"

-I already gave you something fucking back. I just gave you a fucking franchise QB and your dignity back. How about you go eat a fucking cock and die, Buddy? You'll take my deal or you'll spend the season without any decent QB prospect, forced to start a 2nd or 3rd rounder instead.

Remember the Trent Edwards escapade, Buddy? Remember how that worked out for you? Don't tell me you found Russell Wilson, either. He's not in this draft.

This is your last chance to accept my offer or no deal.

BossChief
03-20-2013, 12:43 AM
BossChief,

You might want to go ahead and get that lunch. I am not the GM of the Bufallo Bills.

I'm sorry if you've been misled. Trust me, nobody is more surprised than I am.

From here on out, you guys are going to have to come to grips with that, like I am now.

Hopefully we can rebuild. Hopefully we can trust one another again.

Hopefully, you can start liking me for my personality, and my soul. And not because you are under the illusion that I am the GM of the National Football League's Buffalo Bills.I

Am

Crushed

I also feel a little violated.

Like I've been....

bowener
03-20-2013, 12:45 AM
Why would you counter with that.

Just tell Mr. Nix to call Philly if he wants the #1 pick as it has already been traded.

I'm letting him have a fair shot at beating the value set by Philly, and reminding him that he has no other pieces to play with. He is going to have to give up some skin to stay in this fight. BTW in real life Buddy is fucked. Only real shot is to pray he gets Geno and Geno plays like a god.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:45 AM
Good news:

Your Buffalo Rumblings membership will be fully active in 1 day, on Mar 21, 2013 1:43 AM CDT.

Until then, you won't be able to post comments, FanPosts, or FanShots. In the meantime, we hope you'll explore the community. Stick around!

I've joined BuffaloRumblings.com.

As soon as a day passes, I will confess to Buffalo fans everywhere that I am not the general manager of their favorite professional football team.

It's time to face the music.

DTLB58
03-20-2013, 12:46 AM
So, In doing a little research the last time the 1st overall pick was dealt (kinda) was in 2004 when the Giants and Chargers swapped picks for Eli and Rivers, The Chargers had the #1 overall pick and the G-Men had the 4th overall. So a difference of 3 picks. They ended up swapping QB's as we all know after the Chargers drafted Eli first and the Giants took Rivers and then the Chargers gained a 3rd round pick in that years draft (2004) Nate Keading and a 1st round pick next season (2005) Shawne Merriman.

But this is when contracts were still a big deal and both deals here were for QB's. You could argue on the Chiefs behave this year that if a team is moving up for a Franchise QB to the top spot in the draft it is worth a lot. But again, what is the market for the pick and how bad do the Chiefs want out and what is the situation with Albert?

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:47 AM
I

Am

Crushed

I also feel a little violated.

Like I've been....

http://www.protectamerica.com/home-security-blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/crazy-ex-girlfriend.jpg

jd1020
03-20-2013, 12:48 AM
and what is the situation with Albert?

Who gives a fuck about Albert. We are talking about a potential franchise QB here.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:48 AM
You read 2 sentences of that post and went full retard.

Again, that is really, really insensitive language.

I have been laboring under false pretenses for nearly a decade.

Help me. Help me so I can put the pieces of my life back together.

We can build a better me, you and I.

BossChief
03-20-2013, 12:50 AM
Buffalo gets:

1st overall
Brandon Albert

Chiefs get:

Buffalos whole 2013 draft and next years first.

jd1020
03-20-2013, 12:50 AM
Again, that is really, really insensitive language.

I have been laboring under false pretenses for nearly a decade.

Help me. Help me so I can put the pieces of my life back together.

We can build a better me, you and I.

We can start with accepting the trade I proposed.

bowener
03-20-2013, 12:52 AM
I really am curious just how desperate Buddy Nix is. I hope the universe conspires to help the Chiefs for once, and at least bring us a mountain of picks because of one funny ass phone prank or Geno will work out for the Bills for the next 15 years as the Chiefs hop from one retread to another.

RealSNR
03-20-2013, 12:52 AM
Time's up. You were wasting my time with your existential crisis. Philadelphia paid their 2013 2nd rounder, 4th rounder, and their 2014 1st rounder to move up to 1.1 and draft Geno. I'm happier because I got a much better deal AND a higher draft pick than 8. Hell, if I'm feeling saucy enough, I might entertain offers from Arizona or New York to move up and draft Matt Barkley.

Get Coach Raggone on the phone and tell him he's going to have to get out his leash again, because Ryan Nassib is the new starting QB of the Buffalo Bills with your 2nd round pick. Depressed by the news, Coach Raggone shoots himself in the face, and the Buffalo Bills organization fires your ass.

Have a nice day, Buddy.

jd1020
03-20-2013, 12:54 AM
and the Buffalo Bills organization fires your ass

Proof you are not GM of the Bills.

bowener
03-20-2013, 12:56 AM
Time's up. You were wasting my time with your existential crisis. Philadelphia paid their 2013 2nd rounder, 4th rounder, and their 2014 1st rounder to move up to 1.1 and draft Geno. I'm happier because I got a much better deal AND a higher draft pick than 8. Hell, if I'm feeling saucy enough, I might entertain offers from Arizona or New York to move up and draft Matt Barkley.

Get Coach Raggone on the phone and tell him he's going to have to get out his leash again, because Ryan Nassib is the new starting QB of the Buffalo Bills with your 2nd round pick. Depressed by the news, Coach Raggone shoots himself in the face, and the Buffalo Bills organization fires your ass.

Have a nice day, Buddy.

I was thinking about this today if the Chiefs trade down to 4 and if Barkley performs well at his Pro Day. That could turn out to be an amazing haul of draft picks, but you also have to pray neither of those 2 outperforms Alex Smith the next 2 or 3 years. Conceivably the Chiefs could end up with three 1st round picks next year. and most likely high ones at that.

edit: how many times has a team had 3?

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 12:57 AM
We can start with accepting the trade I proposed.

I can't even accept my own identity.

Now I'm supposed to engineer trades for franchises I apparently never controlled?

You are cruel, rubbing my nose in it like this.

jd1020
03-20-2013, 12:58 AM
I can't even accept my own identity.

Now I'm supposed to engineer trades for franchises I apparently never controlled?

You are cruel, rubbing my nose in it like this.

You were fired. It's over. Let it go.

They have institutions to help people in these situations.

Direckshun
03-20-2013, 01:00 AM
You were fired. It's over. Let it go.

Wait a goddamn minute.

So I was the GM, but was relieved of my duties?

Or I never was the GM to begin with?

While you're setting me straight, can you tell me which timeline is this, by the way? Is this the one where you're a joyless husk of a Planeteer, or is this the one where you can lighten the fuck up?

jd1020
03-20-2013, 01:04 AM
Wait a goddamn minute.

So I was the GM, but was relieved of my duties?

Yup. After you wasted time cherry picking sentences out of a post to go over the top ignorant and failed to trade for Geno, you had to settle for Nassib. In which case you were fired from the Bills.

bowener
03-20-2013, 01:05 AM
Alright this thread is a bigger waste of time than eating shit and hoping not to starve.

BossChief
03-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Buddy, we aren't giving the pick away. If you don't want to pay list price for your qb, you better hurry up and call Oakland and try to trade for Palmer.

jd1020
03-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Alright this thread is a bigger waste of time than eating shit and hoping not to starve.

True. Time to go search for mom porn.

BossChief
03-20-2013, 01:10 AM
Damn...Schefter is saying Aaron Rodgers is gonna get a 4 year 100 million dollar deal.

jd1020
03-20-2013, 01:12 AM
Damn...Schefter is saying Aaron Rodgers is gonna get a 4 year 100 million dollar deal.

Fuck that. Chiefs just offered 6 years 150.

Hammock Parties
03-20-2013, 02:21 AM
SNR is throwing 197 with movement in this thread.