PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs April Fools Crap

Pitt Gorilla
03-31-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm wondering what sort of trades, signings, firings, etc. we will have to endure tomorrow. Oh well, let the fun begin.

RedDread
03-31-2013, 10:40 PM
April fools on the internet is always effing retarded. It is the one day of the year where I actively cut down on my browsing time.

Imon Yourside
03-31-2013, 10:41 PM
LMAO Ya I hate April fools day on the intrawebz...

Cornstock
03-31-2013, 10:43 PM
I'm wondering what sort of trades, signings, firings, etc. we will have to endure tomorrow. Oh well, let the fun begin.

Ha, remember the "Elway Steakhouse Stadium at Arrowhead" stadium renaming gag a few years back?

KS Smitty
03-31-2013, 10:43 PM
What are some memorable CP April Fool's posts?

Pitt Gorilla
03-31-2013, 10:44 PM
It's Hugh Douglas, Brian Shay, and Mike Peterson rolled into one day.

SPchief
03-31-2013, 10:45 PM
How many people get banned tomorrow for posting that the Chiefs have agreed to a deal with Geno?

KS Smitty
03-31-2013, 10:46 PM
How many people get banned tomorrow for posting that the Chiefs have agreed to a deal with Geno?

4 (+/-) 2

Chiefs Pantalones
03-31-2013, 10:46 PM
Carson Palmer prison rapes R8ers. It's March 31.

Barret
03-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Silly Question....

How will the Admins handle April Fool's Day and possible signing or draft type news? Like if someone posts a fake twitter announcement from Adam Shefter that the Chiefs are in negotiations with "blank" for the first overall pick. Blank being a player or team for trade out of the #1 spot?

Is it just nuthooks or will there be some ban hammers being dropped?

RealSNR
03-31-2013, 10:54 PM
I just realized that the Chiefs are working out Geno on April Fools.

Fucking trolls LMAO

Sannyasi
03-31-2013, 10:56 PM
All I know is that as soon as the clock strikes midnight I will be taking a 24 hour respite from the internet. I have a weak heart and can't take the kind of tomfoolery and shenanigans that will inevitably be posted.

Hammock Parties
03-31-2013, 10:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/grNAmPg.jpg

KChiefer
03-31-2013, 10:58 PM
Google NoseBETA

http://www.google.com/landing/nose/

RealSNR
03-31-2013, 11:02 PM
George Takei's "Star Peace" thing has always been pretty gay.

You don't be a part of something so ground-breaking and inspiring to millions of people and then say, "But these movies over here are just fine, too!"

William Shatner doesn't hobknob with Mark Hamill. Carrie Fisher doesn't hang out with Walter Koenig. It's just you, George. Not all problems can be solved by putting your dick in a man's asshole.

CrazyPhuD
04-01-2013, 03:11 AM
I dunno I think it would be pretty awesome if people logged into CP and they changed the theme to look like the Orange Mane.....

Although the easy route would be to flip the forwarding so CP goes to patriots planet and vice versa....

dmahurin
04-01-2013, 04:49 AM
George Takei's "Star Peace" thing has always been pretty gay.

You don't be a part of something so ground-breaking and inspiring to millions of people and then say, "But these movies over here are just fine, too!"

William Shatner doesn't hobknob with Mark Hamill. Carrie Fisher doesn't hang out with Walter Koenig. It's just you, George. Not all problems can be solved by putting your dick in a man's asshole.

What about putting other men's dicks in your own asshole?

NTTAWWT

J Diddy
04-01-2013, 05:19 AM
Silly Question....

How will the Admins handle April Fool's Day and possible signing or draft type news? Like if someone posts a fake twitter announcement from Adam Shefter that the Chiefs are in negotiations with "blank" for the first overall pick. Blank being a player or team for trade out of the #1 spot?

Yes, this is a question that has definitely kept me up at nights.

Rasputin
04-01-2013, 06:52 AM
As kids my brother put tire tracks on me and had me lay on the ground motionless. He ran inside to tell our parents he had ran over me. They came running out and as they got close I rose up APRIL FOOLS LOLOLOLOLOL.

A few moments later my butt had red belt marks on it. Not so funny of April fools prank from dad.

Rausch
04-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Although the easy route would be to flip the forwarding so CP goes to patriots planet and vice versa....

There's a good chance that people would die...

DaFace
04-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Silly Question....

If it's something clearly amusing, that's one thing. Posting fake news just to get people's hopes up doesn't take much effort and isn't really even that funny.

Dayze
04-01-2013, 08:05 AM
I hate April fools.

gayest thing ever.

I can't wait for the day to be over.