PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Every player was in KC today but Albert.

ShowtimeSBMVP
04-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe 55s

Reid: don't want to focus on Albert. Focus on guys that are here #chiefs.

Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe 46s
Branden Albert only no show today #chiefs

Mr_Tomahawk
04-01-2013, 12:42 PM
DUN DUN DUN~!

loochy
04-01-2013, 12:43 PM
NO WAI JOCKLE AT #1

The Franchise
04-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Is it mandatory?

ShowtimeSBMVP
04-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Is it mandatory?

Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher 52s

Branden Albert did not report on 1st day of chiefs offseason program. Program is technically voluntary

RyFo18
It's voluntary. If I was playing on a 1 year tag, I would do as little as possible to minimize the chance of getting injured. Nothing is guaranteed after this year.

RunKC
Well he's as good as gone.

CrazyPhuD
That's because he's off negotiating with Geno's agent!!!!

nychief
Did Geno Smith practice?

The Franchise
04-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher 52s

Branden Albert did not report on 1st day of chiefs offseason program. Program is technically voluntary

Then technically I don't really give a shit.

Nothing against you. I'm just not going to get worked up until he starts missing mandatory shit.

Dante84
If im him, i do the same

I'm not trying to get hurt before possibly getting traded (with an extension)

ShowtimeSBMVP
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe 58s

Reid: I was interested on drafting mccluster he can do 3 diff things for u #chiefs

BigMeatballDave
04-01-2013, 12:47 PM

Yes. That is exactly what this means. :rolleyes:

KCUnited
04-01-2013, 12:47 PM
TMZOMG!!1!

loochy
04-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe 58s

Reid: I was interested on drafting mccluster he can do 3 diff things for u #chiefs

fumble, drop, and get tackled for loss?

FRCDFED
04-01-2013, 12:52 PM
It's voluntary. If I was playing on a 1 year tag, I would do as little as possible to minimize the chance of getting injured. Nothing is guaranteed after this year.

:rolleyes: Dude is getting paid $10mil to play a sport for one season. If that isn't enough security then I don't know what is. Excuses are getting rediculous.

B14ckmon
04-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Albert is gone. Anyone with a brain realizes this. Whomever is going to give up the 2nd rounder is probably just waiting until they get closer to the draft to make a trade.

Sweet Daddy Hate
HEZ SELFIZH!
Posted via Mobile Device

RyFo18
:rolleyes: Dude is getting paid $10mil to play a sport for one season. If that isn't enough security then I don't know what is. Excuses are getting rediculous.

Lol, he's getting the $10M regardless. Now it's about staying healthy so he can sign a long-term contract somewhere. Cause you know, everyone should risk $30+ million contracts just to be with the team. :thumb:

mr. tegu
04-01-2013, 12:55 PM

And how much of that will he see? :rolleyes:

B14ckmon
04-01-2013, 12:56 PM
And how much of that will he see? :rolleyes:

All of it. Courtesy of the team he is traded to.

FRCDFED
04-01-2013, 12:57 PM
And how much of that will he see? :rolleyes:I believe all of it. Isn't the tag guaranteed?

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-01-2013, 12:57 PM
Albert is gone. Anyone with a brain realizes this. Whomever is going to give up the 2nd rounder is probably just waiting until they get closer to the draft to make a trade.

Nah. Just gonna draft Smith and pick up and OT and LB in round three. Dig it. Ah, poor Cockmon.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaKCMan AP
04-01-2013, 12:58 PM

Is rediculous the opposite of greendiculous?

mr. tegu
04-01-2013, 01:00 PM
I believe all of it. Isn't the tag guaranteed?

Well I meant between agents, taxes, lawyers, etc. Can't blame a guy for wanting to limit the chances of him getting hurt in a voluntary program. To must of us the money is a lot, but we have never been on the cusp of earning 40 million over five years either.

FRCDFED

If there is in fact a trade in the works and Albert is being deliberately held out of practice then one would assume he is in the process of working out a new contract with the new team.

B14ckmon
Nah. Just gonna draft Smith and pick up and OT and LB in round three. Dig it. Ah, poor Cockmon.
Posted via Mobile Device

And when that doesn't happen, what would you like me to say at your eulogy after I have my way with your sister?

FRCDFED
04-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Is rediculous the opposite of greendiculous?No, its short for Reidiculous:)

Ace Gunner
04-01-2013, 01:02 PM
REIDiculous :D

FRCDFED
04-01-2013, 01:02 PM
REIDiculous :D
That's what I said!! :)

Ace Gunner
04-01-2013, 01:03 PM
oh and you can't make branden albert play QB :D

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-01-2013, 01:03 PM
And when that doesn't happen, what would you like me to say at your eulogy after I have my way with your sister?

Poor Cockmon; such strong and plentiful butt-hurt over losing Geno...
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief_For_Life58
04-01-2013, 01:05 PM

lol

-King-
04-01-2013, 01:07 PM

LMAO People with this mindset crack me up.

Jerm
04-01-2013, 01:07 PM
OP didn't include this....

@bobfescoe: Reid: knew Albert wasn't going to be here #chiefs

I'm sure it'll get blown out of proportion by the media though...

BossChief
04-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Watch em smash our hopes again by waiting to announce that Albert has been traded until Genos visit is over.

Announcement late tomorrow night or early Wednesday.

But but but we still like Geno...

Chiefspants
04-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Didn't Bowe miss this last year?

BossChief
04-01-2013, 01:15 PM

Nothing against you. I'm just not going to get worked up until he starts missing mandatory shit.

If he was planning on missing time, he wouldn't have signed the tender.

I hate to say it but if Reid knows about Albert not being there, it's very possible it's because they intend to trade him and don't want him around the rest of the team.

It's also possible that Reid and Albert have an understanding and Albert will be there in the next couple days.

I guess we shall see.

FRCDFED
04-01-2013, 01:18 PM

I hate to say it but if Reid knows about Albert not being there, it's very possible it's because they intend to trade him and don't want him around the rest of the team.

It's also possible that Reid and Albert have an understanding and Albert will be there in the next couple days.

I guess we shall see.

This. Keep your common sense to yourself!

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Draft Geno and an OT in rd 2 if they cant get Albert signed. I see the Albert trade rumor as a smoke screen only because it stalled quickly. All the buzz/smoke is around KC taking OT. Everyone in the NFL thinks were taking an OT. So this is all to get him to lower his price

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 01:19 PM
This is voluntary too.

ShowtimeSBMVP
04-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe 1m

Smith: on bowe I like what I see #chiefs

BigMeatballDave
04-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Didn't Bowe miss this last year?

Yes, but he didn't sign his tender until training camp.

BigMeatballDave
04-01-2013, 01:22 PM

:spock:

thabear04
04-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Draft Geno and an OT in rd 2 if they cant get Albert signed. I see the Albert trade rumor as a smoke screen only because it stalled quickly. All the buzz/smoke is around KC taking OT. Everyone in the NFL thinks were taking an OT. So this is all to get him to lower his price

We got rid of are 2nd round pick.

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 01:50 PM
We got rid of are 2nd round pick.

Im saying if we traded back somehow. But were not trading back. We'll re-sign Albert and take Geno hopefully

Gravedigger
04-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Something that may go against us getting Geno, if we've been negotiating with Albert trying to get our lower price, taking Geno would only intensify that. You take a QB with the first 2 picks of your draft essentially, you're going to need someone to protect him, someone really great no matter which Smith is behind center. This scenario would make Albert and his agent go apeshit with possibilities.

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 02:06 PM
But we'd have a roster with a proven vet QB, good backup QB and a future QB in the waiting. That's not bad. We can also move up from our 3s to the 2nd if we wanted.

dallas_texan
04-01-2013, 02:08 PM
New member here, and plan on plenty of Non-Troll posts! I am a Texan fan (queu the boos), and am sorry about the loss of Eric Winston. I liked him in Houston and seemed like a class act in KC as well.

Quick question: If you got rid of Winston, and IF you plan to draft Joekel or Fisher, who is your backup RT if you trade Albert? I'm not understanding the trade talk. Smith NEEDS to be protected. He had the best O-line in football (arguably) and (no offense) is going to an inferior one. Seems like trading Albert wouldn't even be a discussion.

And not to stir the pot, but hope you get Tyler Bray or Manuel with a later pick!

Nightfyre
04-01-2013, 02:09 PM
I will punch you right in the ovaries noob.

BigMeatballDave
04-01-2013, 02:10 PM
New member here, and plan on plenty of Non-Troll posts! I am a Texan fan (queu the boos), and am sorry about the loss of Eric Winston. I liked him in Houston and seemed like a class act in KC as well.

Quick question: If you got rid of Winston, and IF you plan to draft Joekel or Fisher, who is your backup RT if you trade Albert? I'm not understanding the trade talk. Smith NEEDS to be protected. He had the best O-line in football (arguably) and (no offense) is going to an inferior one. Seems like trading Albert wouldn't even be a discussion.

And not to stir the pot, but hope you get Tyler Bray or Manuel with a later pick!

Geoff Schwartz is probably going to be the RT.

ChiefAshhole20
04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
Theory: I think they want to see what they think of Geno first before they extend/keep Albert. If Geno tears up this private visit and impresses Reid and Co. expect to hear Albert coming to practice, maybe even signs an extension to bring down that cap number so we can have more cap flexibility. But if we aren't impressed with what we see tonight and tomorrow, prepare to hear that Albert was shipped to Mia for a 2nd and some change. It truly is all in Genos hands now. If he really wants to be a Chief, this is his shot. Don't **** this up dude.

rabblerouser
04-01-2013, 02:17 PM

my thoughts nexactly...

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 02:18 PM
They also may wait on trading Albert to keep teams from knowing for sure were taking an OT at 1. Which teams already think were taking an OT so I dont know if it really matters

Fat Elvis
04-01-2013, 02:19 PM

Winston is a dick and we're glad he is gone. Second most hated player in KC behind Cassel.

rabblerouser
04-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Theory: I think they want to see what they think of Geno first before they extend/keep Albert. If Geno tears up this private visit and impresses Reid and Co. expect to hear Albert coming to practice, maybe even signs an extension to bring down that cap number so we can have more cap flexibility. But if we aren't impressed with what we see tonight and tomorrow, prepare to hear that Albert was shipped to Mia for a 2nd and some change. It truly is all in Genos hands now. If he really wants to be a Chief, this is his shot. Don't **** this up dude.

From what I hear, he's acting like he's got it in the bag...

don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

rabblerouser
04-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Winston is a dick and we're glad he is gone. Second most hated player in KC behind Cassel.

fuck Eric Winston

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Goofy faced neanderthal

Fat Elvis
04-01-2013, 02:24 PM

**** Eric Winston

OK, maybe even more hated than Cassel. Cassel just didn't have the talent; the fact that Scooter kept making sure he was on the field was no fault of his own. Winston was just an asshat who should of kept his mouth shut.

ChiefAshhole20
04-01-2013, 02:27 PM

This is the same HC who liked Mcnabb, Vick, Freddie Mitchell, and Brian Dawkins. I'm pretty sure he's a fan of confidence, especially from your QB.

Sorter
04-01-2013, 02:42 PM

Kindly fuck off.

Dane'sCousin
04-01-2013, 05:06 PM

If you plan on plenty of "Non-troll posts!" then you are going to get butt ra*ed by this crowd while you hold the jelly in one hand and the syrup in the other. Fookin n00b.

Chiefspants
04-01-2013, 05:07 PM
If you plan on plenty of "Non-troll posts!" then you are going to get butt ra*ed by this crowd while you hold the jelly in one hand and the syrup in the other. Fookin n00b.

Seriously, who are you?

MeatRock
04-01-2013, 05:09 PM

This. Who fucking cares.

BryanBusby
04-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Seriously, who are you?

Jesus, it says who he is right in the username.

Dane's cousin

penbrook
04-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Albert Breer reports John Dorsey has narrowed his list down to 4 players and will announce their draft pick 4 days prior to the draft. Dorsey has watched Genos pro day 3 times and likes him a lot according to Albert Breer.

Also Albert started long term negotiations with the old regime. This regime has yet to do that.

Canofbier
04-01-2013, 05:14 PM
Albert Breer reports John Dorsey has narrowed his list down to 4 players and will announce their draft pick 4 days prior to the draft. Dorsey has watched Genos pro day 3 times and likes him a lot according to Albert Breer.

Also Albert started long term negotiations with the old regime. This regime has yet to do that.

Interesting, if true. Looked at his Twitter, and evidently Bowe was playing with FOUR broken ribs at the end of last year. Christ.

penbrook
04-01-2013, 05:16 PM
Interesting, if true. Looked at his Twitter, and evidently Bowe was playing with FOUR broken ribs at the end of last year. Christ.

Damn. Bowe is a warrior.. Still playing hurt while the season didnt mean anything.

beer bacon
04-01-2013, 05:17 PM
We're going to be so much better with Alex Smith and a rookie LT. DOMINATION!!!!

Bewbies
04-01-2013, 05:17 PM
They also may wait on trading Albert to keep teams from knowing for sure were taking an OT at 1. Which teams already think were taking an OT so I dont know if it really matters

LMAO

Seriously, what's to gain by people not knowing who we take at #1? Nobody is in front of us....

Chiefspants
04-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Jesus, it says who he is right in the username.

Dane's cousin

ROFL

Dane'sCousin
04-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Seriously, who are you?

1)I'm an Aquarius
2)I Love me some Shockers
3)A long time ago I made skip cry
4)I have a standing invitation to meet Dane in Vegas or L.A. to party

Bewbies
04-01-2013, 05:21 PM
1)I'm an Aquarius
2)I Love me some Shockers
3)A long time ago I made skip cry
4)I have a standing invitation to meet Dane in Vegas or L.A. to party

5) like to fuck young boys

Dane'sCousin
04-01-2013, 05:22 PM
5) like to **** young boys

You can't prove that.

ChiefMojo
04-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Yup as I figured, Albert is done here! This may go up until the draft week or draft day but Albert is gonzo. Joeckel or Fisher here we go.

Dane'sCousin
04-01-2013, 05:28 PM
5) Kirstie Tynes threatened me once.
6) I'm a big fan of that Honey Badger video too.

BryanBusby
04-01-2013, 05:29 PM
6) You're trying too hard. Take a lap.

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 05:30 PM
LMAO

Seriously, what's to gain by people not knowing who we take at #1? Nobody is in front of us....

I know man I agree, but theyre trying to trade back

Setsuna
04-01-2013, 06:14 PM
I know man I agree, but theyre trying to trade back

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO I love quoting you and laughing afterwards.

aturnis
04-01-2013, 06:37 PM

I guess we shall see.

Yes he would. Him signing his tender was basically daring them not to sign him long term. Sign me, or pay me 10mil.

It's not an indicator of whether he'll be traded or anything else. It was the next move to push along negotiations.

mdchiefsfan
04-01-2013, 06:40 PM

What did you hear?

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 06:42 PM

Suck your dads dick douchebag. youre the one that is laughed at...A Fags fan on a Chiefs message board

aturnis
04-01-2013, 06:47 PM

Winston is a fucking dick sock. Fuck that faggot. Go away.

B14ckmon
04-01-2013, 06:48 PM

Why do you have two accounts here?

OrtonsPiercedTaint
04-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driving Wheel

What did you hear?

and about whom?

aturnis
04-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Yup as I figured, Albert is done here! This may go up until the draft week or draft day but Albert is gonzo. Joeckel or Fisher here we go.

I have zero clue how you came to this ridiculous conclusion...

OrtonsPiercedTaint
04-01-2013, 06:57 PM
conclusion jumping should really be a competitive sport. oh, wait...

Brock
04-01-2013, 06:58 PM
I have zero clue how you came to this ridiculous conclusion...

Nothing ridiculous about it. That's probably exactly what will happen.

aturnis
04-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Nothing ridiculous about it. That's probably exactly what will happen.

To come to that conclusion based off of this? No, sorry.

Brock
04-01-2013, 07:07 PM

It's another indicator. Taken with everything else, it is not much of a leap to see where this is going.

chiefzilla1501
04-01-2013, 07:18 PM

Yes he would. Him signing his tender was basically daring them not to sign him long term. Sign me, or pay me 10mil.

It's not an indicator of whether he'll be traded or anything else. It was the next move to push along negotiations.

Yup. Either the Chiefs are actively trying to trade him, or they're playing the field while trying to force Albert toward market value by testing the market.

I'm worried, but it's not all doom and gloom.

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 07:37 PM
Gona be a long day tomorrow with all the smoke and mirrors

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Dorsey will be infront of a computer screen with buttons that say:

What will the fans say if I trade Albert?
What will the fans say if we take an OT number 1?
What will the fans say if we say we LOVER Geno?
What will the fans say if we say we're not impressed with Geno?

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-01-2013, 10:44 PM
So much FAIL here. Geno is the pick.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-01-2013, 10:45 PM
And Dane has a cousin now? Yay.
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon
04-01-2013, 11:16 PM
Bye Albert. Get that locker super clean for Luke :)

TEX
04-02-2013, 06:37 AM
Yup. Either the Chiefs are actively trying to trade him, or they're playing the field while trying to force Albert toward market value by testing the market.

I'm worried, but it's not all doom and gloom.

Yep. He's good, but nothing special.

The Bad Guy
04-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Why is the Chiefs offensive talent inferior to the 49ers?

Bowe is a better WR than Crabtree.
Charles is a more dynamic back than Gore
Vernon Davis is lightyears ahead of Fasano/Moeaki

The place they get us is the line, but I'm not understanding how the skill position talent is inferior.

The Bad Guy
04-02-2013, 06:40 AM

If you want to stick your head in the sand about it and ignore the obvious, so be it.

BlackHelicopters
04-02-2013, 06:41 AM
Too busy doing interviews to go to OTA's.

MotherfuckerJones
04-02-2013, 06:49 AM
TBG any update on the draft?

ChiefAshhole20
04-02-2013, 06:56 AM

The place they get us is the line, but I'm not understanding how the skill position talent is inferior.

They had a vastly better QB/Playcaller as well, that changes this year.

Easy 6
04-02-2013, 07:41 AM

LMAO exactly

jd1020
04-02-2013, 07:43 AM
They had a vastly better QB/Playcaller as well, that changes this year.

Talking about the 49ers QB vs Chiefs QB in 2012 vs 2013?

Doesn't change at all.

In case you missed it, we traded for the 49ers backup. Which means they still have a vastly better QB. And I'd say Harbaugh > Reid as well, so...

patteeu
04-02-2013, 07:48 AM

OK, maybe even more hated than Cassel. Cassel just didn't have the talent; the fact that Scooter kept making sure he was on the field was no fault of his own. Winston was just an asshat who should of kept his mouth shut.

Seconded.

patteeu
04-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Damn. Bowe is a warrior.. Still playing hurt while the season didnt mean anything.

Contract year.

HemiEd
04-02-2013, 07:52 AM

Yeah, so was Bowe and every other tagged Chief prior to Albert that didn't show up for voluntary work outs. We are doomed!

jd1020
04-02-2013, 07:53 AM
Yeah, so was Bowe and every other tagged Chief prior to Albert that didn't show up for voluntary work outs. We are doomed!

Bowe didn't sign his tender. Bowe was holding out for a contract. Alberts going to holdout for?

tecumseh
04-02-2013, 08:03 AM
Bl,Bla,Blah. Nothing to see here people.

HemiEd
04-02-2013, 08:14 AM
Bowe didn't sign his tender. Bowe was holding out for a contract. Alberts going to holdout for?

There is no difference, none at all. Both were tagged, and both are/were free agents on the franchise tag waiting on a long term contract.
Why would signing the tender have any bearing on it?

IIRC Will Shields didn't even report to voluntary work outs on the tag, and he is one of the most respected Chiefs ever.

jd1020
04-02-2013, 08:18 AM
There is no difference, none at all. Both were tagged, and both are/were free agents on the franchise tag waiting on a long term contract.
Why would signing the tender have any bearing on it?

IIRC Will Shields didn't even report to voluntary work outs on the tag, and he is one of the most respected Chief's ever.

I don't care about voluntary workouts.

Albert has said he is not going to participate until he knows his fate. Meaning he is either traded or the Chiefs agree to his demands.

Did Will Shields skip mandatory workouts?

HemiEd
04-02-2013, 08:25 AM

Albert has said he is not going to participate until he knows his fate. Meaning he is either traded or the Chiefs agree to his demands.

Did Will Shields skip mandatory workouts?

I don't believe he did, but neither has Albert at this point. Bowe didn't show up until near the end of preseason , correct?

Messier
04-02-2013, 08:28 AM
I don't believe he did, but neither has Albert at this point. Bowe didn't show up until near the end of preseason , correct?

But Bowe hadn't signed his contract yet. Albert has.

BigMeatballDave
04-02-2013, 08:33 AM

I completely agree with Albert here. Why go to a voluntary workout if you may be traded?

HemiEd
04-02-2013, 08:34 AM

You mean the tender? Why does that matter at this point? It is a voluntary workout.

The guy was the best at what he does last year with pure shit at QB and he gets dissed like this? I think he is actually being very cordial.

BigMeatballDave
04-02-2013, 08:34 AM

It is STILL a voluntary workout. There is talk he may be traded. Why go?

If he misses a mandatory workout, then it's a problem.

ChiefMojo
04-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Nothing wrong for him to hold out for those purposes and the Chiefs brass may be fine with that.

Messier
04-02-2013, 08:38 AM
You mean the tender? Why does that matter at this point? It is a voluntary workout.

The guy was the best at what he does last year with pure shit at QB and he gets dissed like this? I think he is actually being very cordial.

He was not the best LT in football last year.

HemiEd
04-02-2013, 08:47 AM
He was not the best LT in football last year.

I didn't say he was the best LT, I said he was the best at what he does.

jd1020
04-02-2013, 08:48 AM
I didn't say he was the best LT, I said he was the best at what he does.

What does he do that isn't LT?

HemiEd
04-02-2013, 08:50 AM
What does he do that isn't LT?

I should have said one of the best, my error. I think his body of work is clearly one of the best and I recall reading a post with a link here recently that said he was the best, but I am not going to search for it. But I digress.

Ace Gunner
04-02-2013, 08:54 AM
so branden albert is willie roaf now. jfc.

HemiEd
04-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Do you think there is a Willie Roaf playing in the NFL right now? I don't.

Here he tied for 5th. Albert (https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/10/17/snapshot-pbe-offensive-tackles/)

If we had a 5th at QB, the team would have been in pretty good shape.

Crush
04-02-2013, 08:59 AM

Well, he did a very good job of protecting the blindside of Matt "I'll create and run into my own pressure" Cassel for the majority of his career.

Jakemall
04-02-2013, 10:48 AM

This year or last year? This year the Niners have Boldin as their #2. One could argue that Boldin is better than Crabtree...just not much left on the tires.

You're right though, it comes down to the line. You can have an average QB, RB and WRs and if your line can buy 5 seconds every play you're looking at having a top 10 offense.

Lots of players don't show up for Voluntary Practise when they're franchised...I don't think you have much to worry about.

Mav
04-02-2013, 11:32 AM

Bowe, is slightly better than Crabtree, Boldin is better than both, manningham is better than avery, as you said Vernon is better than the chiefs tight ends, and yes, Charles is amazing. Gore/Hunter/Lemichael james, is more dynamic than the chiefs........