04-01-2013, 02:36 PM
they fuckin robbed us~

ChiefAshhole20
04-01-2013, 02:37 PM
God I hate them.

Old Dog
04-01-2013, 02:40 PM
In free agency thread

He posted this before you posted it in that thread.....get over yourself. I have to give you credit though, you certainly are consistent at being an annoying asshole.

Dayze
04-01-2013, 02:41 PM
lol

HemiEd
04-01-2013, 02:44 PM
April fools?

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 02:47 PM
He posted this before you posted it in that thread.....get over yourself. I have to give you credit though, you certainly are consistent at being an annoying asshole.

Lol whatever. Explain how Im an asshole when we have a whole thread dedicated to Free Agency and did we really need a thread on Colt being a 49er?

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 02:50 PM

And I posted mine in the free agency thread while he posted his to the main forum so I didnt see. Go fist your wolf

WhawhaWhat
04-01-2013, 02:50 PM

Boom! Roasted.

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Boom! Roasted.

Not really BOOM!

Chief Gump
04-01-2013, 02:53 PM
And I posted mine in the free agency thread while he posted his to the main forum so I didnt see. Go fist your wolf

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lNSQTqNx3wk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Old Dog
04-01-2013, 02:53 PM
Lol whatever. Explain how Im an asshole when we have a whole thread dedicated to Free Agency and did we really need a thread on Colt being a 49er?

Since you asked, I can't really explain to be honest.
I never even noticed you until the past month or so, but in that time you seem to just generally be an all around asshole with an opinion on every damn topic and somewhat of a "know-it-all" with often asinine takes and quite honestly one of the most irritating bastards on the board of late.

Glad I could answer your question for you.

sedated
04-01-2013, 02:54 PM

Going into a thread to b!tch about its creation just bumps it to the top.

In other words, if you shut the F up, it will go away.

HemiEd
04-01-2013, 02:57 PM
I never even noticed you until the past month or so, but in that time you seem to just generally be an all around asshole with an opinion on every damn topic and somewhat of a "know-it-all" with often asinine takes and quite honestly one of the most irritating bastards on the board of late.

Good synopsis, couldn't agree more.

ShowtimeSBMVP
04-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 55s

Terms of deal: Browns agree to trade QB Colt McCoy and 6th-round pick to San Francisco for 5th- and 7th-round picks. Niners have new backup.

Frazod
04-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Also, this time of year many of us will just assume a massive stickied thread like that will be a drafturbator/know-it-all prick free for all. It's also a Direckshun thread. There's two quick strikes right off the bat.

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 03:02 PM

Im not an asshole nor do i go around acting like I know everything. Well youre the only that thinks so. So kindly fuck yourself

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 03:04 PM

Thats what this boards for. Offer your opinion on whatever is posted. So that makes me an asshole? Got ya

Old Dog
04-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Im not an asshole nor do i go around acting like I know everything. Well youre the only that thinks so. So kindly fuck yourself

I simply attempted to answer your question. If you would bother to read the other posts in the thread you would also see that I'm apparently not the only one that is of this belief.

Good Day

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 03:05 PM
I simply attempted to answer your question. If you would bother to read the other posts in the thread you would also see that I'm apparently not the only one that is of this belief.

Good Day

Nope nice try

Brock
04-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Fuck off repost cops

unlurking
04-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Good synopsis, couldn't agree more.
Agreed.

Kind of reminds me of one of those yapping ankle biter dogs that won't shut up.

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Going into a thread to b!tch about its creation just bumps it to the top.

In other words, if you shut the F up, it will go away.

I hardly bitched. I said it was in the free agency thread that was created.

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Agreed.

Fuck the both of you

HemiEd
04-01-2013, 03:40 PM

Good Day

Agreed.

Yep, I now have another member on my ignore list.

sedated
04-01-2013, 03:43 PM

Most people don’t check every post of some giant f**king thread. A thread that duplicates a single post buried somewhere no one will see it is not a re-post.

I’ve already spent too much energy talking to you. But keep bumping the thread by b!tching if you want.

saphojunkie
04-01-2013, 04:10 PM

Trades do not belong in the free agency thread, since they aren't free agency.

Boom.

You got serfed.

Mr. Laz
04-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Thanks ... I wouldn't of seen it buried under the 50k posts in the FA thread

they probably gave up a 5th round pick to replace Alex Smith and got our 2.2 pick free and clear.

:cuss:

saphojunkie
04-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Look at all this internet ink you've wasted! Reposts are destroying the environment!

Brock
04-01-2013, 04:15 PM

No1curr

Brianfo
04-01-2013, 06:21 PM

A trade posted in the free agency thread. For realz?? Makes perfect sense.

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 06:24 PM
A trade posted in the free agency thread. For realz?? Makes perfect sense.

Fist yourself. There were trades posted in that.

Brianfo
04-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Fist yourself. There were trades posted in that.

Snappy comeback.

mdchiefsfan
04-01-2013, 07:00 PM

I don't feel like going through an entire megathread to find one nugget of info. Things like this should absolutely get their own thread so most of us can get the info right off the bat instead of weeding through tons of crap.

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 07:01 PM
I don't feel like going through an entire megathread to find one nugget of info. Things like this should absolutely get their own thread so most of us can get the info right off the bat instead of weeding through tons of crap.

You dont have to search through a ton of pages if it happened today. The mega thread hasnt had a ton of posts lately

MotherfuckerJones
04-01-2013, 07:02 PM
I really was only saying it was posted in the free agency thread. I wasnt shitting on the OP. Its not like I said hey dumbass its in the free agency thread. You guys need to put a butt plug in ur ass because your all butt hurt for some reason

WV
04-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Let's get back to the point. Fuck the 9'ers for fleecing us and coming out better off still....

Deberg_1990
04-01-2013, 07:06 PM
McCoy sounds like he's right where he needs to be: a backup
Posted via Mobile Device

mdchiefsfan
04-01-2013, 07:12 PM
I really was only saying it was posted in the free agency thread. I wasnt shitting on the OP. Its not like I said hey dumbass its in the free agency thread. You guys need to put a butt plug in ur ass because your all butt hurt for some reason

Its not just you, but there is always someone that has to call a q or repost when important league info gets its own thread. The debates on if there should be a thread or it should stay in a megathread are almost as annoying as the repost complaints are. Just let info like this be from here on.

BigCatDaddy
04-01-2013, 07:26 PM
Wow. The 9ers gave up a 5th for what we gave a 2nd, and likely 3rd for. Jim is on a raping spree.