PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Greatest April Fools Day Prank You Pulled

houstonwhodat
04-01-2013, 05:48 PM
What was the best April Fools Day prank you pulled or witnessed?

BryanBusby
04-01-2013, 05:48 PM
I told my g/f to get checked because she might have AIDS. She thought I was joking.

I was for real. Ha, April Fools!

The Franchise
04-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Telling your Mom that I was wearing a condom.

Gadzooks
04-01-2013, 05:49 PM
I told someone they had a booger on their face.

Psyko Tek
04-01-2013, 05:59 PM
I told a raider fan I respected his football Knowledge

hometeam
04-01-2013, 05:59 PM
I told a raider fan I respected his football Knowledge

mega burn~

2bikemike
04-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Not the biggest I pulled but the biggest and most effective I have witnessed.

A local Radio Station KGB 101 Dave, Shelly and Chainsaw told their listening audience that the Space Shuttle was going to make a landing at Montgomery Field a small airport not too far away from Miramar (former home of Top Gun)
It caused a traffic mess in the area.

It is #39 on the top 100 April fools day jokes
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/P30

1993: Dave Rickards, a deejay at KGB-FM in San Diego, announced that the space shuttle Discovery had been diverted from Edwards Air Force Base and would instead soon be landing at Montgomery Field, a small airport located in the middle of a residential area just outside of San Diego. Thousands of commuters immediately headed towards the landing site, causing enormous traffic jams that lasted for almost an hour. Police eventually had to be called in to clear the traffic. People arrived at the airport armed with cameras, camcorders, and even folding chairs. Reportedly the crowd swelled to over 1,000 people. Of course, the shuttle never landed. In fact, the Montgomery Field airport would have been far too small for the shuttle to even consider landing there. Moreover, there wasn't even a shuttle in orbit at the time. The police were not amused by the prank. They announced that they would be billing the radio station for the cost of forcing officers to direct the traffic.

MOhillbilly
04-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Told the kids we were gonna have another baby.

Rain Man
04-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Convincing myself that April fool's day doesn't exist.

Dayze
04-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Stabbed a man in his spleen. All in all, I think the guy thought it was a pretty good prank.