PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet My Siberian husky got loose and killed a chicken

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 11:08 AM
What a wild phone call I got. I send her to doggy daycare out in the country and she jumped over the lady and her fence and killed the neighbors chicken. What are your guy's crazy dog story

teedubya
04-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Go post it on your Chicago White Sox / UNC / NY Yankees forum... see if anyone there cares.

Bowser
04-03-2013, 11:10 AM
I had a Toy Terrier that knocked up a neighbors Mastiff. Should have seen the pups - they couldn't raise their heads off the ground.

KC native
04-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Clearly siberian huskies are a dangerous breed and should be banned.

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Go post it on your Chicago White Sox / UNC / NY Yankees forum... see if anyone there cares.

Go fist yourself while you blow Bill Self and watch the final four

Mr. Flopnuts
04-03-2013, 11:13 AM

LMAO I see dt has made a friend. #yourchoicetoreadhisthreads #getaclue :p

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 11:15 AM
FWIW I hate the fucking Yankees.

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 11:16 AM
LMAO I see dt has made a friend. #yourchoicetoreadhisthreads #getaclue :p

I don't even know that butt hurt jayhawk

The Franchise
04-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Definitely worth its own thread.

KC native
04-03-2013, 11:18 AM
I don't see the purpose of owning a breed that is capable of killing. It's just a bunch of thugs who own them that think owning one makes them tough.

Dunit35
04-03-2013, 11:20 AM
My 2 Siberian Huskies have killed 2 stray cats that got into my backyard and the female caught a bird in midair. It was impressive.

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 11:21 AM
You've gota be joking. She's not a fucking pit bill. She doesn't bite anyone. Animals attack other animals. It happens. She's really the nicest dog. So kindly go fuck off

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 11:22 AM
They're the coolest breed of dogs they're really great

BlackHelicopters
04-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Bill Self's toupee loves this thread.

booger
04-03-2013, 11:24 AM
at least she didn't **** the chicken:shrug:

zimdogg
04-03-2013, 11:25 AM
I think dtchiefs sarcasm meter is broken.

RealSNR
04-03-2013, 11:26 AM
My German Shepherd finally caught this cottontail that's been bugging him for months.

Oh, and it was this past Sunday. Easter Sunday.

My dog killed the Easter Bunny. Sorry, kids.

Rain Man
04-03-2013, 11:31 AM
There's a big 19th-century house across the street from my house that is now apartments. It's a tall three stories, kind of a mini-mansion.

Many years ago we had adopted a cat from the alley (kind of - long story), and he liked to prowl. So one evening my wife and I were having dinner on our front porch, and I looked across the street, and our cat was up on the roof of this house just wandering around. It was really kind of funny that he'd made it up there because it's a long way off the ground.

I went over to figure out how to get him down, and it turns out that the house had a three-story fire escape in the alley. Our cat had a fascination with stairs and ladders, and would always climb them if he saw them. In fact, if we were painting a room we had to set the ladder on its side during breaks or he would climb up it and get stuck. So our cat had found the fire escape and climbed up all three flights and then somehow jumped from the top to the roof.

And then he killed a chicken.

seaofred
04-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Growing up, my mom raised Siberian huskies. They are a beautiful dog, but they do like to get loose and kill chickens. One of my mom's got loose once and killed my neighbors goose. There was blood everywhere.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-03-2013, 11:37 AM
This thread needs more teedubya.

Donger
04-03-2013, 11:38 AM
I don't see the purpose of owning a breed that is capable of killing. It's just a bunch of thugs who own them that think owning one makes them tough.

All dogs are capable of killing.

loochy
04-03-2013, 11:43 AM

dude my little terrier killed a fly the other day

RealSNR
04-03-2013, 11:44 AM
dude my little terrier killed a fly the other day

That was my fly. He was a beautiful fly with such life, and was taken from us entirely too early.

I trusted your terrier. I guess that's where I went wrong. Ban terriers.

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 11:48 AM
ROFL SNR makes every thread better

Ceej
04-03-2013, 11:52 AM
THIS THREAD IS NEAT!

Buehler445
04-03-2013, 11:52 AM
LOL

Chickens are a huge PIA.

My mom had a German Shepherd (that unfortunately she had to put down) that killed a coyote. He was walking along with Dad through a cornfield and took off a few rows over and then the racket started. Dad didn't know what to expect when he walked out there, and that big bastard had killed a coyote.

loochy
04-03-2013, 11:55 AM
That was my fly. He was a beautiful fly with such life, and was taken from us entirely too early.

I trusted your terrier. I guess that's where I went wrong. Ban terriers.

no, only ban assault terriers

Chief_For_Life58
04-03-2013, 12:02 PM
id give her a treat for killing the chicken. make some chicken soup for dinner. give her some. good doggy!

WhiteWhale
04-03-2013, 12:04 PM
LOL

Chickens are a huge PIA.

My mom had a German Shepherd (that unfortunately she had to put down) that killed a coyote. He was walking along with Dad through a cornfield and took off a few rows over and then the racket started. Dad didn't know what to expect when he walked out there, and that big bastard had killed a coyote.

Yeah man.

German Shepards will kill Coyote's 99 times out of 100 unless the pack is around to help out. They're twice their size!

I once had a Collie (like lassie).. He took out a pittbull and a rotweiler on separate occasions. That pit went after his legs over and over and he just kept jumping out of the way. When he went after my dog's neck he just got a mouthful of fur. Then he countered by slashing the pit's back with his front canines and blood just started pouring. By the time it was over our dog, who was 80% white, was all red and not bleeding a bit himself.

It was the only time he fought that there was a lot of blood. Usually he'd just kind of wrestle the other dog to submission and force the proverbial tap-out with the throat-lock... but this time it was a mess.

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 12:04 PM
id give her a treat for killing the chicken. make some chicken soup for dinner. give her some. good doggy!

The lady was freaking out I'm thinking well ya dumb twat keep ahold of her she's not a giant German Shepard or mastiff she's a 50 lb husky

frankotank
04-03-2013, 12:07 PM
My 2 Siberian Huskies have killed 2 stray cats that got into my backyard and the female caught a bird in midair. It was impressive.

saved you two bullets. good dogs!

LiveSteam
04-03-2013, 12:08 PM
I had two Siberian husky's hanging out at the camp site one night. Then something large like a Bigfoot showed up at the camp & they both ran home. Those dogs are cowards

Donger
The lady was freaking out I'm thinking well ya dumb twat keep ahold of her she's not a giant German Shepard or mastiff she's a 50 lb husky

You are the anti-Chiefs4Me.

MotherfuckerJones
Yeah man.

German Shepards will kill Coyote's 99 times out of 100 unless the pack is around to help out. They're twice their size!

I once had a Collie (like lassie).. He took out a pittbull and a rotweiler on separate occasions. That pit went after his legs over and over and he just kept jumping out of the way. When he went after my dog's neck he just got a mouthful of fur. Then he countered by slashing the pit's back with his front canines and blood just started pouring. By the time it was over our dog, who was 80% white, was all red and not bleeding a bit himself.

It was the only time he fought that there was a lot of blood. Usually he'd just kind of wrestle the other dog to submission and force the proverbial tap-out with the throat-lock... but this time it was a mess.

You'd make Michael Vick proud!

Michael Vick approves this thread

WhiteWhale
04-03-2013, 12:11 PM
You'd make Michael Vick proud!

Michael Vick approves this thread

Dogs get into fights sometimes dumbass, especially when you live in the country where dozens of unfenced dogs roam around.

He was country strong.

seclark
04-03-2013, 12:19 PM
about 20 years ago, I had a husky. wife called me at work one day and said she got a call from the neighbor, the dog was down at their place and killed 25 chickens.

so, I head down and meet w/the old man, who's standing out by the road w/the dog tied to a rope. he says, "25??? I said it killed 125." fuck! he said they pulled the fuckin dog out of the pen and it gets loose, heads back in the pen and starts killing birds again.

I wrote the guy a check for $325(which was getting off cheap for sitting hens), loaded old George up in the back of the truck, took him to the river and put a bullet in his head. didn't bother me a bit.

sec

gblowfish
04-03-2013, 12:23 PM
I wrote the guy a check for $325(which was getting off cheap for sitting hens), loaded old George up in the back of the truck, took him to the river and put a bullet in his head. didn't bother me a bit.

sec

Down by the river....
I shot my Husky....

Lzen
04-03-2013, 12:24 PM
My boxer almost killed my cat last night. The cat lived but not for lack of effort by the dog. Kinda wish he would have. :D

Donger
04-03-2013, 12:26 PM
took him to the river and put a bullet in his head.

Did you use a firearm or some other method of propulsion?

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Dogs get into fights sometimes dumbass, especially when you live in the country where dozens of unfenced dogs roam around.

He was country strong.

That was sarcasm. Dust the sand out of your vagina

Titty Meat
04-03-2013, 01:04 PM
One of my dogs mated with hogfarmers hogs

seclark
04-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Did you use a firearm or some other method of propulsion?

.22 rifle right between the peepers. it was raining like a bitch. if the turtles didn't eat him, he could have floated to New Orleans.

the old man said I didn't have to kill the kids pet, since I paid for the chickens, but it didn't matter. I paid, and so did George. crazy fuckin mutt.
sec

gblowfish
04-03-2013, 01:08 PM
.22 rifle right between the peepers. it was raining like a bitch. if the turtles didn't eat him, he could have floated to New Orleans.

the old man said I didn't have to kill the kids pet, since I paid for the chickens, but it didn't matter. I paid, and so did George. crazy ****in mutt.
sec

There is no statue of limitations on murder.

Run....hide....Betty White will find you. Oh yes, she will.

RealSNR
04-03-2013, 01:14 PM
You are the anti-Chiefs4Me.

Simply Red and I were chatting the other day and remembered that you hated chiefs4me, which led to some pretty hilarious encounters. What was your beef with her again? Did you just not like her?

Donger
04-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Simply Red and I were chatting the other day and remembered that you hated chiefs4me, which led to some pretty hilarious encounters. What was your beef with her again? Did you just not like her?

I liked her just fine.

blaise
04-03-2013, 01:15 PM
When I was a kid one of our neighbors shot our dog because she ate one of his chickens.

Craash
04-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Why didn't the chicken cross the road?

Bwana
04-03-2013, 01:20 PM
I had a male Labrador several years ago that was an escape artist. This thing could jump like a deer, climb like a chimp and dig like a badger. If there was dog in heat within a mile, he was out of here, He would bone like it was his job. I had a few visits from people in the area that were very "put out" about old Drake laying the wood to their dog.

There was one old hide that showed up on my door step one Saturday all pissed off because Drake had taken care of his business with her prized standard poodle. I guess she had plans for breeding her dog the next day. She said the only way he could have entered her yard way to climb her 7 foot chain link fence.

After paying numerous fines for the beast running loose to the city dog catcher, I finally had had enough and sold him to some guy that had a big ranch out in the hills with lots of room to run.

Rain Man
04-03-2013, 01:21 PM
When I was a kid one of our neighbors shot our dog because she ate one of his chickens.

That's just dumb. Dog doesn't taste like chicken at all.

Rain Man
04-03-2013, 01:22 PM

They were kind of like Sam and Diane on Cheers. Sure, they argued, but you knew there were fires blazing beneath the surface.

RedDread
04-03-2013, 01:36 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_dog_breeds

Skyy God
04-03-2013, 01:38 PM
I had a male Labrador several years ago that was an escape artist. This thing could jump like a deer, climb like a chimp and dig like a badger. If there was dog in heat within a mile, he was out of here, He would bone like it was his job. I had a few visits from people in the area that were very "put out" about old Drake laying the wood to their dog.

There was one old hide that showed up on my door step one Saturday all pissed off because Drake had taken care of his business with her prized standard poodle. I guess she had plans for <b>breading</b> her dog the next day. She said the only way he could have entered her yard way to climb her 7 foot chain link fence.

After paying numerous fines for the beast running loose to the city dog catcher, I finally had had enough and sold him to some guy that had a big ranch out in the hills with lots of room to run.

Is that like breading cats?

http://gawker.com/5880885/

Bwana
04-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Is that like breading cats?

http://gawker.com/5880885/

Heh, JUST like that.

MahiMike
04-03-2013, 02:38 PM
So Chicken CATCHatorre tonight?

Beef Supreme
04-03-2013, 03:05 PM
I had a couple of Siberian Huskies myself. They were the most gentle, well-adjusted dogs, unless you happened to be a furry little animal. They went walkabout a few times, and killed a few neighbors cats over the course of several months.

One of the cat owners must have been the head of the neighborhood association or something, because they rounded up all of the offended cat owners and decided to take me to court. Which is fine, I guess. Don't come talk to me in person or anything. Just lawyer up. Of course their cats were outside, not on a leash or accompanied by a human either. But apparently cat shit doesn't stink.

Well the night I was supposed to go to court, there was a tornado. Sirens blaring, I called the courthouse and was told they would reschedule the court date. And that is exactly what they did.

That didn't stop the police from showing up at my door the next morning to take me to jail. I explained to him the situation. He didn't care. I told him I was going to grab a drink for the ride downtown and asked if he wanted one. He told me I was going to be in handcuffs, so I probably didn't need a drink.

As soon as I was safely handcuffed in the back seat, I ripped one of the nastiest smelling beer farts of my life to let this cop know what I thought of him. He was not happy.

Went downtown, got booked and spent a few hours in jail. Because my dogs got out.

Just Passin' By
04-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Why didn't the chicken cross the road?

Apparently, because seclark's dog ripped it to shreds

RealSNR
04-03-2013, 03:20 PM
I liked her just fine.

So why did you take a different... tone... to her than you take to most people on CP?

Donger
04-03-2013, 03:20 PM
So why did you take a different... tone... to her than you take to most people on CP?

Wait, was she the one with large breasts and an alleged picture of her butt?

tooge
04-03-2013, 03:33 PM
I have a big huge badass dog that weighs 120 lbs. She's never killed a damned thing. She does chase stray cats and UPS men away though

The Iron Chief
04-03-2013, 03:39 PM
What a wild phone call I got. I send her to doggy daycare out in the country and she jumped over the lady and her fence and killed the neighbors chicken. What are your guy's crazy dog story

I have a similar story that happened about 25yrs ago.
Before the wife & I bought a house we rented a house in the sticks on the top of a mountain.
Our Golden Lab was normally very good about not leaving the huge area he had to roam in behind our house there.
Were talking acres upon acres and a pond for him to swim in.
So one day we noticed that we hadnt seen him for some time & after calling still nothing.
So we ventured up the road a mile to a farm that was nearby.
We walked up the dirt road to the farm house & close to the barn we noticed a ruckus going on and ran towards it.
There was our Lab stuck in a damn chicken coop half scared trying to get the hell out and half snapping at the damn chickens.
As we got closer we noticed the farmer as is his right pointing a shotgun at our dog.
We yelled to him and he said he'd give us a few minutes to get him the hell out but one minute later & he would've shot.
I dont blame the farmer for this there were feathers every where & I know when Chickens get stressed it can lead to death or at least low egg production for a little while.

I like many have owned a hundred pets over the yrs and have tons of stories but your story made me think of this one right away.

Hammock Parties
04-03-2013, 03:43 PM
I was 8 or 9 years old and my Doberman had to go out for a piss, so I took him out. He was on the lead in the driveway and I was standing on the steps near the door. I was really close to a wall that happened to be full of jagged little pebbles.

I have no idea who designed that wall but they're an idiot. My dog saw a cat and took off running towards the wall. The lead in my hand jerked my tiny 8 year old arm along the jagged rock wall and slashed the fuck out of my arm due to the force of the Dobie.

My arm looked like it had been through a meat grinder. But fortunately I got to stay home from school and mom rented Dick Tracy for me, so it was a cool day.

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Why am I the anti chiefs4me? Is that a good thing?

Donger
04-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Why am I the anti chiefs4me? Is that a good thing?

In this case, no, it is not. chief4me had an amazingly annoying habit of using multiple commas in sentences, usually where a single period would be.

For example: Hi,,,I'm chiefs4me,,,my vagina is like a fucking Pez dispenser,,,wanna see,,,???

You have displayed a tendency to use NO periods in your posts. Hence, my comment.

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 04:16 PM
In this case, no, it is not. chief4me had an amazingly annoying habit of using multiple commas in sentences, usually where a single period would be.

For example: Hi,,,I'm chiefs4me,,,my vagina is like a ****ing Pez dispenser,,,wanna see,,,???

You have displayed a tendency to use NO periods in your posts. Hence, my comment.

I typed it from my phone so wasn't too worried about punctuation.

Donger
04-03-2013, 04:21 PM
I typed it from my phone so wasn't too worried about punctuation.

Neither was chiefs4me.

Shit, I think that's three times. Here it comes...

MotherfuckerJones
04-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Neither was chiefs4me.

Shit, I think that's three times. Here it comes...

I try to punctuate but sometimes if its short response I don't worry too much. Just so people can read and understand

bevischief
04-03-2013, 04:25 PM
The bird or someone's junk?

Donger
I try to punctuate but sometimes if its short response I don't worry too much. Just so people can read and understand

Thank you for the clarification.

MotherfuckerJones
I was 8 or 9 years old and my Doberman had to go out for a piss, so I took him out. He was on the lead in the driveway and I was standing on the steps near the door. I was really close to a wall that happened to be full of jagged little pebbles.

I have no idea who designed that wall but they're an idiot. My dog saw a cat and took off running towards the wall. The lead in my hand jerked my tiny 8 year old arm along the jagged rock wall and slashed the **** out of my arm due to the force of the Dobie.

My arm looked like it had been through a meat grinder. But fortunately I got to stay home from school and mom rented Dick Tracy for me, so it was a cool day.

Ouch! Damn, at least you got to watch dick tracy