PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs NFL 2013 Schedule Announcement Could Be Delayed - Per PFT

houstonwhodat
04-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Per Pro Football Talk -

"It widely has been believed that the NFL will release the 2013 regular-season schedule on Tuesday, April 16.

While that still may happen, we’re told there’s a chance that the announcement will now be delayed.

This year’s scheduling process has been complicated by the shifting of the Ravens’ season-opening game on Thursday, September 5.

Coincidentally (or not), a show dedicated to the schedule release has been removed from NFL Network’s online listings for April 16."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/10/schedule-announcement-could-be-delayed/

ShowtimeSBMVP
04-16-2013, 09:03 AM
Greg Aiello ‏@gregaiello 2m

2013 regular-season schedule will be announced at 8 pm ET on Thursday (April 18).

BlackHelicopters
04-16-2013, 09:57 AM
Now I can sleep.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-16-2013, 10:58 AM
Can't wait to find out exactly which weeks all those NFC East games will be on PrimeTime!!!

RealSNR
04-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Can't wait to find out exactly which weeks all those NFC East games will be on PrimeTime!!!

So you're just as excited about all those exciting Cowboys games as I am!!!

Can't wait for SNF to load up on boring shitty teams like Chicago, Dallas, Miami, and the New York Jets just like they do every year.

At least Washington is now kind of fun to watch or they'd be on the shit list too.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-16-2013, 11:04 AM
Romo vs. Cutler in Primetime baby BIG D vs. DA BEARS!!!!!!! Jets-Dolphins OMGz, so they can like mention the Marino fake spike play for the billionth time instead of talking about the shitty game!!!!

RealSNR
04-16-2013, 12:00 PM
Romo vs. Cutler in Primetime baby BIG D vs. DA BEARS!!!!!!! Jets-Dolphins OMGz, so they can like mention the Marino fake spike play for the billionth time instead of talking about the shitty game!!!!
:Lin:

God, I hope they do a better job of including the hot up-and-coming teams on the schedule this year. Seattle and San Francisco's division match ups need to be prime time. BOTH of them. Schedule those games instead of that Miami/NYJ garbage nobody wants to see.

They can also get rid of the Denver/Oakland prime time game that they insist on shoving down peoples' throats every year. Not until the Raiders get out of their hole should the NFL give one squirrel fart about that rivalry. Rivalries are only as good as the teams in the game. I don't want to watch something just for history's sake (which isn't even that much greater history than the rivalry that KC shares with Denver and Oakland).

Yeah, go ahead and put the forehead on TV. I get that. But keep Chokeland out of it for fuck's sake.

Discuss Thrower
04-16-2013, 01:12 PM
O/U 15 prime time games featuring at least one NFCE team?

Old Dog
04-16-2013, 01:34 PM
O/U 15 prime time games featuring at least one NFCE team?

with 60 prime time games, I'll go over.....guessing 18

Old Dog
04-16-2013, 01:36 PM
How many primes time games for KC?
How many at home?

Guessing 2 with one of them at home.

a pp roach
04-16-2013, 01:37 PM
i have this weird feeling the chiefs aren't gonna get any prime time except maybe one thursday nighter against the broncos.

Old Dog
04-16-2013, 01:37 PM
i have this weird feeling the chiefs aren't gonna get any prime time except maybe one thursday nighter against the broncos.

I'm thinking the road game @ Philly may make it as well

Pasta Little Brioni
04-16-2013, 01:39 PM
Prime Time without at least one at Arrowhead is criminal. That Monday night opener against the Chargers was a better atmosphere than what any of these other fucks can bring.

RealSNR
04-16-2013, 01:41 PM
Prime Time without at least one at Arrowhead is criminal. That Monday night opener against the Chargers was a better atmosphere than what any of these other fucks can bring.

I imagine we'll get a primetime game of some type. The NFL for some reason is bizarrely fascinated by Alex Smith, and it loves Andy Reid. I think we'll probably get a game against the Donks or something like that.

sd4chiefs
04-16-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm guessing a Monday night game @ Philly with Geno Smith starting for Philly.

DTLB58
04-16-2013, 04:34 PM
Prime Time without at least one at Arrowhead is criminal. That Monday night opener against the Chargers was a better atmosphere than what any of these other ****s can bring.

That was special. Except our offensive output that night. :deevee:

Bewbies
04-16-2013, 04:40 PM
I'm guessing a Monday night game @ Philly with Geno Smith starting for Philly.

Fuck me!

chiefqueen
04-16-2013, 04:40 PM
My thinking is Chief @ Eagles SNF Week 3. (It may be week 2 but if that is the case the home opener would be on Thurs. 9/19). I see that game one NBC wants but they want it early as possible.

Other predictions:

Chiefs Opener @ Tennessee (remember CBS does not show a late game week 1 so they can televise the U.S. Men's Final)

Denver opens @ Indy on SNF

Denver plays @ Dallas on Turkey Day (Dallas Turkey day game is on CBS this year therefore their opponent must be either Denver or Oakland)

KC Closes @ home against SD

houstonwhodat
04-16-2013, 07:03 PM
I imagine we'll get a primetime game of some type. The NFL for some reason is bizarrely fascinated by Alex Smith, and it loves Andy Reid. I think we'll probably get a game against the Donks or something like that.

You'll get one.

Saints should have at least 3 or 4 since Payton is back.

KChiefs1
04-16-2013, 07:48 PM
I bet KC vs Philly is national & KC vs Denver is another one.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-16-2013, 09:43 PM
On NFLN, they were pimping Denver-Dallas as one of the biggest games of the year because it was Jughead's first trip to Jerry World. I am going to be sick.

ChiefsCountry
04-16-2013, 09:46 PM
On NFLN, they were pimping Denver-Dallas as one of the biggest games of the year because it was Jughead's first trip to Jerry World. I am going to be sick.

Its going to be on Thanksgiving as well.

MotherfuckerJones
04-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Denver @ Dallas will be the first game I will have wanted Dallas to win, ever.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Romo vs. Peyton...A certain poster just JIHP

04-16-2013, 09:55 PM
On NFLN, they were pimping Denver-Dallas as one of the biggest games of the year because it was Jughead's first trip to Jerry World. I am going to be sick.He has never been to Dallas? Seriously?

MotherfuckerJones
04-16-2013, 09:57 PM
He has never been to Dallas? Seriously?

Not that I can remember. I know Dalls has played in Indy a couple times. Thats crazy how that never has happened. Kind of like how Im confused KC plays DAL in KC. We played them in KC a few years ago. Thought it be in Dallas

Pasta Little Brioni
04-16-2013, 09:57 PM
He has never been to Dallas? Seriously?

He has, but NOT THE NEW DOME!!!!! OMGz the nation can't wait!!

04-16-2013, 10:00 PM
He has, but NOT THE NEW DOME!!!!! OMGz the nation can't wait!!JFC this media. Really?

Chiefs Pantalones
04-16-2013, 10:04 PM
The wifey and I are excited about when the KC/DAL game is gonna be, need to make arrangements. We'll be flying back home to see that one as she is a dirty whore Cowboys fan.

MotherfuckerJones
04-16-2013, 10:05 PM
The wifey and I are excited about when the KC/DAL game is gonna be, need to make arrangements. We'll be flying back home to see that one as she is a dirty whore Cowboys fan.

ROFL

Discuss Thrower
04-16-2013, 10:21 PM
I've got a buck that says the NFC E gets 15 prime time games this year.

Discuss Thrower
04-16-2013, 10:22 PM

So she'll be in the majority of fans at Arrowhead. Awesome.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-16-2013, 10:25 PM
I've got a buck that says the NFC E gets 15 prime time games this year.

Dallas, New York, and Washington will get the maximum of 6. Philly probably "drops" to 4 games.

MMXcalibur
04-16-2013, 10:28 PM
The NFC East team with the LEAST number of primetime games will be Philadelphia....and they'll have 8 of them.

Discuss Thrower
04-16-2013, 10:28 PM
Dallas, New York, and Washington will get the maximum of 6. Philly probably "drops" to 4 games.

Which makes it such a fucking farce. NY has won Superbowls since the Clinton administration. WTF has Dallas done to earn more than their business as usual Thanksgiving game?

a pp roach
04-16-2013, 10:30 PM
personally i love the fact that the nfc east gets all the attention. the more they sleep on everyone else, the better.

Discuss Thrower
04-16-2013, 10:32 PM
Were Steve Young's 49ers the last team located west of the continental divide to win a Lombardi? I'm going off my own memory and haven't looked it up but that seems right...

Chiefs Pantalones
04-16-2013, 10:49 PM
Which makes it such a fucking farce. NY has won Superbowls since the Clinton administration. WTF has Dallas done to earn more than their business as usual Thanksgiving game?

Very true. Dallas is pretty much like us...one playoff win the last 18 or so years. If they weren't Dallas they'd be laughed off the face of the NFL earth.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-16-2013, 10:57 PM
Were Steve Young's 49ers the last team located west of the continental divide to win a Lombardi? I'm going off my own memory and haven't looked it up but that seems right...

Denver in 98 and then Green Bay in 2010. Although GB is closer to the east coast if you wanna stretch it. But yeah it's pretty overwhelming how many teams on the right have won it the last 15 years. Media driven? Possibly.

Discuss Thrower
04-17-2013, 05:04 PM
Denver in 98 and then Green Bay in 2010. Although GB is closer to the east coast if you wanna stretch it. But yeah it's pretty overwhelming how many teams on the right have won it the last 15 years. Media driven? Possibly.

Just checked.. Denver isn't west of the Continental Divide.. neither is Green Bay.

East Coast bias fo show.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Just checked.. Denver isn't west of the Continental Divide.. neither is Green Bay.

East Coast bias fo show.

Lol nice.

Media has a big strangle hold on everything, I don't care what anyone says. Especially sports.

Discuss Thrower
04-17-2013, 05:11 PM
I guess the West Coast has two things working against them: smaller population than everywhere east of the Rockies and the fact their two time zones behind.

DTLB58
04-17-2013, 05:14 PM

Chiefs fan better show up for that one or all the Midwest Cowboy fans will turn Arrowhead into Blue instead of Red.

04-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Chiefs fan better show up for that one or all the Midwest Cowboy fans will turn Arrowhead into Blue instead of Red.meh. So does Pittsburg and Green Bay and Chicago. Not worried.

Chiefs Pantalones
Chiefs fan better show up for that one or all the Midwest Cowboy fans will turn Arrowhead into Blue instead of Red.

Yep, all the bandwagon Cowboys fans are gonna show up for that one.

Discuss Thrower

Ummm you mean like 2009?

Chiefs Pantalones
04-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Ummm you mean like 2009?

Friend of mine back home that has season tickets told me the couple beside him that are also STHs and were alleged Chiefs fans came to that game wearing Cowboys gear. Fans like that piss me off. His section to this day still give them shit and they won't even respond or explain the Cowboys gear. He said they ignore them LMAO

Discuss Thrower
04-17-2013, 06:20 PM
Friend of mine back home that has season tickets told me the couple beside him that are also STHs and were alleged Chiefs fans came to that game wearing Cowboys gear. Fans like that piss me off. His section to this day still give them shit and they won't even respond or explain the Cowboys gear. He said they ignore them LMAO

I've taken it as the STHs sell out to these clowns. No quarter would be given to these types in my world.

Bugeater
04-17-2013, 06:22 PM
I guess the West Coast has two things working against them: smaller population than everywhere east of the Rockies and the fact their two time zones behind.
Well that, and the fact that only 5 of the 32 NFL teams reside there.

04-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Well that, and the fact that only 5 of the 32 NFL teams reside there.Fucking media bias. LMAO

Discuss Thrower
04-17-2013, 06:27 PM
Well that, and the fact that only 5 of the 32 NFL teams reside there.

Fuck this whole fact thing; it's getting in the way of my narrative.

Joe Seahawk
04-17-2013, 06:40 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/movie-trailers/0ap2000000160017/49ers-vs-Seahawks-Western-Promises