PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Von Miller's take on Luke Joekel

Icon
04-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Von Miller was on NFL's Path to the Draft and was asked about his former teammate Luke Joekel. Von said he used to "beat him like a drum" in practice. He did go on to say Luke's game improved since he left but on the possibility of playing Luke two games a year if he's drafted by KC, Von said he would look forward to it.

I don't think Von Miller is too worried about going up against Luke Joekel.

Ace Gunner
04-11-2013, 04:41 PM
ya because practice is real

Rasputin
04-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Er he means he is super great so that we draft him.

Yeah that is going be our guy and Von Miller thanks us.

RealSNR
04-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Branden Albert does a pretty damn good job against the Donks. Elvis Dumervil has never given us problems, and Von Miller doesn't do THAT much damage even when he's faced some shitty ass teams with QBs that like to hold onto the ball too long.

The last thing we want is for a pass rusher in division to feel like he has our number because of the wet fart at LT.

Direckshun
04-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Wow, he said he "beat him like a drum"?

Yeesh. That's some really strong language.

RunKC
04-11-2013, 04:49 PM
I bet Eric Fisher would keep Von in check. And Luke Joeckel 2 years ago is not the same as Luke Joeckel today.

notorious
04-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Joeckel had a good year because he had a QB that could run wild.

He could end up busting huge.

Ace Gunner
04-11-2013, 04:51 PM
FTR Von is very much a blitzer

Chief_For_Life58
this means nothing. you cant compare a top pass rusher senior going up against a sophmore left tackle. did jockstrap even start his freshman year?

Ace Gunner

and you could end up getting run over by your own car

notorious
04-11-2013, 04:52 PM
and you could end up getting run over by your own car

Anything is possible.....

Errr, except the Chiefs drafting a 1st round QB.

O.city
04-11-2013, 04:59 PM
I bet Eric Fisher would keep Von in check. And Luke Joeckel 2 years ago is not the same as Luke Joeckel today.

A rookie LT is going to keep the best pass rusher in football in check?

KC native
04-11-2013, 05:00 PM

This. I haven't watched a lot of his film but I just don't like him and don't think he will be better than Albert (him being a fucking pos aggie plays a role in this)

Bowser
04-11-2013, 05:01 PM

Careful, you'll upset "true fan" with that talk.

Bowser
04-11-2013, 05:02 PM
This. I haven't watched a lot of his film but I just don't like him and don't think he will be better than Albert (him being a fucking pos aggie plays a role in this)

That aTm offense was a two read then run offense.

If Johnny Football wasn't doing his best Fran Tarkenton impersonation, he was taking off down the field when his first read and the dumpoff were covered.

O.city
04-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Seems to me, it would be smarter to take a pass rusher this year and see how the Albert situation turns out. Back goes out? Take one next year. Hell, some here think you don't have to take a QB in the first to get a great one, why take a LT there either?

There are going to be some great LT's in next years class, potentially better than this year.

So take the pass rusher and move on.

KC native
04-11-2013, 05:05 PM
That aTm offense was a two read then run offense.

If Johnny Football wasn't doing his best Fran Tarkenton impersonation, he was taking off down the field when his first read and the dumpoff were covered.

I know. Being in texas, it is impossible to avoid the abortion known as aTm so I've seen a few games. I paid no attention to the line because I felt like there was no way the Chiefs could fuck up the 1.1 pick. Manziel made that team look a lot better than they were. Manziel will also be shit in the pros. Almost forgot, FUCK AGGIE.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
04-11-2013, 05:06 PM
VONCRICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS!

O.city
04-11-2013, 05:11 PM
Also, Joeckel doesn't fit the "Andy Reid" LT mold.

lcarus
04-11-2013, 05:14 PM

I just wish we'd work out a good deal for Albert. Ya know...a guy that's already proven he can play at a high level against the best of the best at the pro level. But what do I know. Reid and Dorsey should know what they're doing............right? Right?!?!?! :banghead:

O.city
04-11-2013, 05:22 PM
If Alberts back is fucked or he wants a ridiculous deal, trade him and/or draft Fisher at 1. Use that money to go get another starter.

The Bad Guy
04-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Yes because no way Joeckel could never improve from 2 years ago.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-11-2013, 05:29 PM

Today's Luke Joekel had Johnny Manziel , I don't want Jokel at all.

Messier
04-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Miller seems like a real jerk. Even if you did regularly beat him in practice, why, right before the draft, would you say something negative about a former teammate that's hoping to go as high as possible?

Exoter175
04-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Miller seems like a real jerk. Even if you did regularly beat him in practice, why, right before the draft, would you say something negative about a former teammate that's hoping to go as high as possible?

To put false bias against him so that your division rivals who might draft him at the #1 or #3 spots, pass on him and take someone else, when in reality, he was the best option.

Who knows. Life is deceitful.

O.city
04-11-2013, 05:45 PM

Because it doesn't matter to him where the guy goes?

Messier
04-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Because it doesn't matter to him where the guy goes?

Hence the jerk comment.

O.city
04-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Or maybe because if a team listens to what he says and bases a draft pick on it would be stupid?

Consistent1
04-11-2013, 05:50 PM
You have to respect Miller's obvious ability, but that was an unnecessary thing for him to say. I don't want Joeckel, but the guy was an old teammate of his. It's funny how these guys will get baited by the media and respond like that.

Messier
04-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Or maybe because if a team listens to what he says and bases a draft pick on it would be stupid?

I'm not suggesting they should. Just that saying you beat a former teammate like a drum, right before the draft, is jerky.

O.city
04-11-2013, 05:55 PM
I just don't see it as that big of a deal. The best pass rusher in the NFL who could end up being an all time great, says he beat a sophmore LT like a drum in practice 2 years ago.

Maybe he was joking around, maybe their friends, I don't know. Either way, meh.

RunKC
04-11-2013, 06:02 PM
A rookie LT is going to keep the best pass rusher in football in check?

Eh I don't believe Von is the best. He's top 5 for sure. But I'd be more worried about JJ Watt and Aldon Smith than him.

Just my opinion though.

RunKC
04-11-2013, 06:05 PM
And I know people hate Joeckel here, but he has faced the a lot of the best pass rushers/DL in this draft and more than held his own.

IIRC he only gave up 2 sacks.

And Johnny Football is mobile, but that is a double-edged sword. It has its pro's and con's.

O.city
04-11-2013, 06:08 PM
And I know people hate Joeckel here, but he has faced the a lot of the best pass rushers/DL in this draft and more than held his own.

IIRC he only gave up 2 sacks.

And Johnny Football is mobile, but that is a double-edged sword. It has its pro's and con's.

He also doesn't fit Andy Reid's LT mold. So it really doesn't matter.

Exoter175
04-11-2013, 06:11 PM
He also doesn't fit Andy Reid's LT mold. So it really doesn't matter.

And how is that Left Tackle mold, exactly, when he's had a left handed QB for a few years now.

keg in kc
04-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Joeckel homers are 1000x worse than Geno homers.

O.city
04-11-2013, 06:15 PM
And how is that Left Tackle mold, exactly, when he's had a left handed QB for a few years now.

Maybe go look at the LT's he's had a hand in bringing in and compare them to Joeckel?

lcarus
04-11-2013, 06:18 PM
If Alberts back is fucked or he wants a ridiculous deal, trade him and/or draft Fisher at 1. Use that money to go get another starter.

Not sure about his back, but from what I hear he just wants to be paid like a top LT in the NFL should be paid. The Chiefs staff should be able to determine the severity of his injury. We know damn well how important the position is to an offense. I know you all haven't forgotten about Jordan Black...

Right now the only players on this offense who aren't question marks as far as ability goes are Charles, Bowe, and Albert. I'd hate to fuck up one of those 3 in favor of another question mark and at the expense of a #1 overall draft pick.

O.city
04-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Maybe they don't view him as a top LT in the NFL?

lcarus
04-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Maybe they don't view him as a top LT in the NFL?

Yeah. Maybe they don't. I feel he is.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
04-11-2013, 06:25 PM
So... when Joeckel was 18. I remember Von Miller as a true freshman. He sucked.

cdcox
04-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Best way to neutralize Von Miller is to throw TD passes. Takes him off the field.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
04-11-2013, 06:26 PM

Actually he had 3 good years

O.city
04-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Yeah. Maybe they don't. I feel he is.

I don't think he's necessarily a top 3 or 4 guy at this point, so if thats what he wants to be paid like, I'm not sure I'd go that far.

Either way, I think they'll end up trading him so they can take a LT at 1.

lcarus
04-11-2013, 06:32 PM
I don't think he's necessarily a top 3 or 4 guy at this point, so if thats what he wants to be paid like, I'm not sure I'd go that far.

Either way, I think they'll end up trading him so they can take a LT at 1.

Lookin that way. I think Albert is a top 5 LT for certain and possibly higher. Just my opinion though.

O.city
04-11-2013, 06:34 PM
I have a tough time justifying that but, I also have a hard time really grading Albert with what he's had at QB and the coaching systems he's had in place.

I think that plus his back issues was/is the biggest reason to franchise him this year and go from there, if they don't trade him.

KC native
04-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Best way to neutralize Von Miller is to throw TD passes. Takes him off the field.

Throw touchdowns? We're talking about the Chiefs here. GTFO with that crazy talk.

Ace Gunner
04-11-2013, 06:39 PM
branden albert yAY!

ChiefAshhole20
04-11-2013, 06:41 PM
If we are in "win now" mode, who is going to play better this season? Joeckel or Albert?

warpaint*
04-11-2013, 06:45 PM
Von Miller was on NFL's Path to the Draft and was asked about his former teammate Luke Joekel. Von said he used to "beat him like a drum" in practice. He did go on to say Luke's game improved since he left but on the possibility of playing Luke two games a year if he's drafted by KC, Von said he would look forward to it.

An elite senior dominating a freshman.......

Whatever Joekel is in the pros this "revelation" isn't a harbinger of anything material to it

lcarus
04-11-2013, 06:51 PM
If we are in "win now" mode, who is going to play better this season? Joeckel or Albert?

I'll put my money on the guy who is gonna have a chip on his shoulder and will be playing for a huge long-term contract (regardless of what team gives it to him) and who we know can already play at a high level in the NFL.

Ace Gunner
04-11-2013, 06:59 PM

one season? really? JFC

O.city
04-11-2013, 07:01 PM
I think Fisher and/or Joeckel could play at a high level.

But if we do what I hope we do, I'm not sure I want a rookie LT blocking Von Miller in December in a must win game for the division.

ChiefAshhole20
04-11-2013, 07:04 PM
one season? really? JFC

I'm just going off of what Dorsey and Reid have said, they are here to "win now". Who will help them "win now" more, the high potential rookie, or the proven veteran?

O.city
04-11-2013, 07:05 PM
I'm not sure we will be able to trade Albert at this point for what we want. I think the Phins end up trading up with the Browns or someone to get Fisher or Joeckel.

Ace Gunner
04-11-2013, 07:12 PM
I'm just going off of what Dorsey and Reid have said, they are here to "win now". Who will help them "win now" more, the high potential rookie, or the proven veteran?

look, Joeckel is a better technician than Albert, always will be to this point. You might feel more comfort with Albert but when push time comes, Albert will fold like a chinese lawn chair because he can't hold blocks.

You know all those holding calls Hali doesn't get? Well, you need a LT that can get away with holding. That's pro football my friend.

RunKC
04-11-2013, 07:15 PM
I'm not sure we will be able to trade Albert at this point for what we want. I think the Phins end up trading up with the Browns or someone to get Fisher or Joeckel.

I think they still might be gone by then. I think the Eagles and Lions love both of the LT's.

ForeverChiefs58
04-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Someone asked him about the possibility of playing against Geno and Miller wet himself, curled into a fetal position, and began crying while sucking his thumb

O.city
04-11-2013, 07:17 PM
I don't think they both take a LT. Milliner will go to Det, IMO.

Someone is trading out of the top 10 down to someone wanting a LT. The Phins reportedly don't like Lane, so they probably want one of those two. Chargers will need a LT.

If we were going to trade Albert, I think it would have gone down by now. Just trading him would be fairly easy to do, he's a really good player. But having to give him a contract to, meh I don't know.

RunKC
04-11-2013, 07:25 PM
I don't think they both take a LT. Milliner will go to Det, IMO.

Someone is trading out of the top 10 down to someone wanting a LT. The Phins reportedly don't like Lane, so they probably want one of those two. Chargers will need a LT.

If we were going to trade Albert, I think it would have gone down by now. Just trading him would be fairly easy to do, he's a really good player. But having to give him a contract to, meh I don't know.

I'm not sure because I don't follow the Lions, but IIRC NFLN said they have been very interested in Fisher and love him. They said they would take him FWIW. But who knows.

My hope is that we keep Albert and take Dion Jordan. God he would be a great pick. Everyone here would love him.

But if we took Dion than I think there is a strong chance we trade Tamba for a 2nd. Just a feeling.

hometeam
04-11-2013, 07:30 PM
look, Joeckel is a better technician than Albert, always will be to this point. You might feel more comfort with Albert but when push time comes, Albert will fold like a chinese lawn chair because he can't hold blocks.

You know all those holding calls Hali doesn't get? Well, you need a LT that can get away with holding. That's pro football my friend.

Yes lets draft a guy 1.1 because he can get away with holds.

O.city
04-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Tamba's contract is untradable. So that won't happen this year.

There just isn't a guy available that you can't get in basically every draft. I'm not crazy about Jordan, IIRC he's a converted TE who is skilled in coverage but raw as a pass rusher at this point.

If we are taking a rusher, it should probably be Mingo.

If I had my way, we'd take Sheldon Richardson and get a pass rusher at OLB later.

Ace Gunner
04-11-2013, 08:12 PM
okay. no. If you are on the clock you take Geno Smith.

Luke J is special. But not that special.
Fisher is good too. but not special.

The whole top of this draft is full of players with no "wow" factor. Except one.

RunKC
04-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Tamba's contract is untradable. So that won't happen this year.

There just isn't a guy available that you can't get in basically every draft. I'm not crazy about Jordan, IIRC he's a converted TE who is skilled in coverage but raw as a pass rusher at this point.

If we are taking a rusher, it should probably be Mingo.

If I had my way, we'd take Sheldon Richardson and get a pass rusher at OLB later.

Probably so. I'm excited to see what we can do with all 3 of those guys on the field.

I think we'll take some sort of pass rusher at some point in the draft.

O.city
04-11-2013, 08:40 PM
There are some good 34 OLB guys that will be available in the mid rounds. I just don't think getting Tamba's replacement at 1.1 is a great idea, at this point with him still on the roster. If we could trade him, sure.

But if they think Jordan is the BPA, fine. He would be alot easier to get on the field than Ansah with his coverage skills.

FRCDFED
04-11-2013, 09:11 PM
Does anyone else agree that if we keep Albert then Milliner would prob have the most immediate impact out of this draft for KC?

Exoter175
04-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Does anyone else agree that if we keep Albert then Milliner would prob have the most immediate impact out of this draft for KC?

With Sean Smith signed? Debatable.

FRCDFED
04-11-2013, 09:29 PM
With Sean Smith signed? Debatable.

Robinson has to play safety. That leaves us thin at CB. So yeah debatable.

Exoter175
04-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Robinson has to play safety. That leaves us thin at CB. So yeah debatable.

Thin?

Flowers, Smith, Arenas at CB.

Debatable whether Robinson takes over Lewis' spot at Safety.

We've got 2 starting corners, and 2 starting safeties, with a 5th guy who can play either position (Dunta) and a 6th guy who plays Nickle.

I don't see Milliner being an option unless we trade back a spot or two and accrue another pick.

Though, I do LOVE Milliner, and so do the Chiefs.

Sorter
04-11-2013, 10:20 PM

No.

Messier
04-11-2013, 10:29 PM
I think the most immediate impact, would be someone like Tavon Austin. But he's not going one.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-11-2013, 10:36 PM

He WILL bust. He would be a horrible, horrible pick and day one starter for this squad. He would get Alice killed and quickly. Wait...
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-11-2013, 10:37 PM
I think the most immediate impact, would be someone like Tavon Austin. But he's not going one.

He is allegedly on the board for consideration, and I would jizz for joy if we picked him.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
04-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Tavon Austin? Eeeh dunno bout that

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-11-2013, 10:59 PM

Dont know about what?
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city
04-11-2013, 11:01 PM
A wr that high needs to be great. I don't really see it with tavon

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-11-2013, 11:07 PM
I see him and Bowe creating some serious matchup problems with opposing defenses. The kid can work multiple sets. He would make an immediate impact.
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier
04-11-2013, 11:07 PM

Not saying I'd take him. The topic seemed to be who will have the biggest immediate impact. I think Austin will catch a lot if balls, and have a lot of all purpose yards, right out the gate. He'd basically be McCluster, only faster, more elusive, and with better hands.

Sorter
04-11-2013, 11:09 PM

I'd think that Sheldon Richardson would have the most immediate impact.

Additionally, someone like Bostic would also have impact due to their ability to play 3 downs.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-11-2013, 11:13 PM
Not saying I'd take him. The topic seemed to be who will have the biggest immediate impact. I think Austin will catch a lot if balls, and have a lot of all purpose yards, right out the gate. He'd basically be McCluster, only faster, more elusive, and with better hands.

This I agree with. I'd slot him, and watch the ensuing fireworks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser
04-11-2013, 11:15 PM

:facepalm:

A rookie that played in a run and shoot/scramble offense in college is a better technician than a seasoned NFL vet? And you want him to protect your brand new QB? Ok, I'll allow you to ATTEMPT to debate that, but there is no way at all that Joeckel is ready to go against the pass rushers Albert has gone against the past five years.

Messier
04-11-2013, 11:17 PM
I'd think that Sheldon Richardson would have the most immediate impact.

Additionally, someone like Bostic would also have impact due to their ability to play 3 downs.

Would Richardson be a DE in a 3-4?

Sorter
04-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Would Richardson be a DE in a 3-4?

Yes.

He's not great against the run (not bad though) but you can remedy that by your front philosophies and play designs.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-11-2013, 11:25 PM
No more fatties. We've invested enough on that front. Time to move on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter
04-11-2013, 11:27 PM
No more fatties. We've invested enough on that front. Time to move on.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's the thing. Sheldon isn't your typical fatty.

RealSNR
04-11-2013, 11:40 PM
We're bound to strike it rich on a defensive linemen in the first round one of these years.

Why the fuck not Sheldon Richardson?

Sorter
04-11-2013, 11:44 PM
We're bound to strike it rich on a defensive linemen in the first round one of these years.

Why the **** not Sheldon Richardson?

If we aren't taking Geno, then I want the best pass rushing 3 tech, given the propensity to play said technique on sub packages and other alignments.

Sheldon is the exact opposite of Tyson Jackson. You absolutely need to have a pass rushing 3 tech who can get upfield.

RealSNR
04-12-2013, 12:01 AM
If we aren't taking Geno, then I want the best pass rushing 3 tech, given the propensity to play said technique on sub packages and other alignments.

Sheldon is the exact opposite of Tyson Jackson. You absolutely need to have a pass rushing 3 tech who can get upfield.

Aye. And I think that's why a few fans want us to draft Floyd or Lotulelei because they see that need on our line. The problem is they're buying high quality sledgehammers to do a chainsaw's work. They don't realize that what they want out of the defensive line won't happen just by drafting from the top one from Mel's big board.

Richardson's my top DL choice for the Chiefs. If I were GM and a gun were held to my head that would fire off if I chose a QB at #1, I would probably go with Richardson.

Sorter
04-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Aye. And I think that's why a few fans want us to draft Floyd or Lotulelei because they see that need on our line. The problem is they're buying high quality sledgehammers to do a chainsaw's work. They don't realize that what they want out of the defensive line won't happen just by drafting from the top one from Mel's big board.

Richardson's my top DL choice for the Chiefs. If I were GM and a gun were held to my head that would fire off if I chose a QB at #1, I would probably go with Richardson.

Yup.

It is amazing to me how many people undervalue true interior rushers. I mean, nobody fucking talks about Geno Atkins at all.

buddha
04-12-2013, 12:36 AM
Joeckel has nice feet, but the upper body of a huge 13 year old.

He doesn't have a nasty bone in his soft, lilly-white body.

I'm buying what Von Miller is selling.

Setsuna
04-12-2013, 01:41 AM
You have to respect Miller's obvious ability, but that was an unnecessary thing for him to say. I don't want Joeckel, but the guy was an old teammate of his. It's funny how these guys will get baited by the media and respond like that.

:deevee: this is why this country is a joke. Let's get bent out of shape for something someone says about someone else! EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY! Lol shut up please. You're making me sick. Literally.

Consistent1
04-12-2013, 02:05 AM
:deevee: this is why this country is a joke. Let's get bent out of shape for something someone says about someone else! EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY! Lol shut up please. You're making me sick. Literally.

What the fuck are you talking about? There isn't any reason for him to talk shit about an old teammate. I'm not taking up for Joeckel, all I am saying is that Von comes across as a douche. I'm sure he did smoke him in practice at that time. It's just about like Bayless getting Sherman to snap. I like the shit talking and stuff, it is funny. It's just in those guys best interests at times to STFU to a degree.

Ace Gunner
04-12-2013, 12:52 PM
:facepalm:

A rookie that played in a run and shoot/scramble offense in college is a better technician than a seasoned NFL vet? And you want him to protect your brand new QB? Ok, I'll allow you to ATTEMPT to debate that, but there is no way at all that Joeckel is ready to go against the pass rushers Albert has gone against the past five years.

Ah, the idiocy surrounding Albert continues.

Branden Albert's AV stat;

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=pfr&url=%2Fplayers%2FA%2FAlbeBr20.htm&div=div_defense"></script>

that is nothing but subpar. Joeckel can match or beat that his first season and whether he's drafted by the Chiefs or another team, he will be "ready to go against the pass rushers Albert has gone against the past five years" that is guaranteed.

Albert is about to be traded for a 3rd round pick. It would not surprise if he is traded for a 4th round pick. That is what happens to a guy posting such poor value and a big mouth. He should have shut his mouth and moved to LG where he belongs.

And again, I'd have kept him just so I could draft Geno. But he's not that good, in fact his talent is being wasted as a LT. I'd have said to him he needs to prove himself better or find somebody else to play for next season.

He's not even worth arguing for, but the Geno camp continues to claim Albert is a top tackle yadayada, which is complete bullshit.

And with regard to Von Miller -- he's a SLB blitzer, which matches him with a RT/TE not LT.

B14ckmon
04-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Von Miller is beating everyone in the NFL like a drum. So this doesn't say a whole lot about Joeckel.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Are ANY of these fatties Suh, Raji, Roaf, Shields etc? THAT is the question you have to ask. If NOT, then no fucking way do I spend a top pick on the motherfucking lines. Ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-12-2013, 01:11 PM
No, not for need. Ever. I will FA those lines until Fatty Jesus becomes apparant in the draft.
Posted via Mobile Device

TEX
04-12-2013, 01:21 PM

Von Miller is a pu$$y.

Ace Gunner
04-12-2013, 01:24 PM
BTW- this stat supports the latest theory that the LT is no longer part of the "winning trinity" formerly known as QB/LT/RDE if you consider how much better the Chiefs were during the 2010 season compared with the other losing seasons with mostly the same players, barring the 2011 season where the ACL CREW starred;

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.sports-reference.com/wg.fcgi?css=1&site=pfr&url=%2Fplayers%2FA%2FAlbeBr20.htm&div=div_defense"></script>

Notice the LT position remained 1 AV point from all other seasons, which pretty much says the value of a great LT is of far less significance to today's WCO variety of quick pass offensive systems.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Go ahead and put that rookie on Alice's blindside. Two birds, one stone.
Posted via Mobile Device

MagicHef
04-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Von wouldn't be going up against Joekel. That would fall to an RDE not yet on the Broncos, or, in my worst nightmares, Ayers.

BlackHelicopters
04-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Who's Von Miller?

stevieray
04-12-2013, 11:42 PM
who cares?

**** the donks

Pasta Little Brioni
04-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Von will rape this soft sumbitch

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Von will rape this soft sumbitch

Yep, jokel is useless, fat white trash. No wonder he keeps getting mocked to KC...
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief
04-13-2013, 09:37 PM
Didn't want to start a new thread about it, but did anyone see Von Miller on NFL total access today?

They raised the topic of who the best offensive player in the league was and Von said Jamaal Charles. Went on to say that he has carried the whole Chiefs team and that with Alex Smith coming in, he could be really hard to stop.

The funny part was two of the other guys said they were shocked he didn't say Peyton and Von just sat there and didn't say a word.

I thought that was very interesting.

ThaVirus
04-13-2013, 09:45 PM
The funny part was two of the other guys said they were shocked he didn't say Peyton and Von just sat there and didn't say a word.

I thought that was very interesting.

Implying that he's pissed off at Peyton for the playoff INT, perhaps?

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Too bad we cant bring him in.
Posted via Mobile Device