PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft We are holding the Number One pick. Are you excited about the draft?

Bump
04-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Are you excited?

I'm not, not in the least. And it's all a mystery.

arrowheadnation
04-11-2013, 09:26 PM
no. Really not happy that we have to wait until the 3rd freaking round for our next pick. Oh well, at least I can watch the pick and then go back to my life.

RealSNR
04-11-2013, 09:30 PM
I was excited. Then the Chiefs did what they always do. Now I don't give a rat's ass.

I should learn to accept that I'm a Chiefs fan. The best draft day miracle I'll ever witness is a safety at #5 overall. :(

Exoter175
04-11-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm super excited, getting shitfaced to mourn in our #1 selection Thursday, then BBQ'ing on Saturday to finish it off.

In58men
04-11-2013, 09:38 PM
I take the draft off every year, put my notice in yesterday as a matter of fact. Drinking usually starts at 9 am.

GordonGekko
04-11-2013, 09:47 PM
Just... not excited at all. Whoever we take at 1 better be sweet. A sackmaster capable of 15+ sack seasons would be nice.

saphojunkie
04-11-2013, 09:48 PM
I was excited. Then the Chiefs did what they always do. Now I don't give a rat's ass.

I should learn to accept that I'm a Chiefs fan. The best draft day miracle I'll ever witness is a safety at #5 overall. :(

The longer I am on this board, the more I believe SNR and I were separated at birth.

Deberg_1990
04-11-2013, 09:54 PM
He'll yes, Joeckel will be a 10+ year starter.

Exoter175
04-11-2013, 10:01 PM

Call me crazy, but I think its actually going to be Fisher. Just have a feeling.

In58men
04-11-2013, 10:04 PM

Then we finally draft a QB in the 1st round and he's washed up. We, then draft at LT in the 2nd who is a complete bust and our 1st round QB we waited for ends up struggling like Phillip Rivers for years to come. We all die

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
04-11-2013, 10:04 PM
I usually love te draft, but not this one. 1.1 will be so blah and not having a high second blows. Thanks, chiefs

keg in kc
04-11-2013, 10:07 PM
I don't think I've ever been less excited for a Chiefs draft pick.

O.city
04-11-2013, 10:09 PM
We are likely drafting a RT with the first overall pick. Meh.

Frazod
04-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Fuck I hope we trade down.

Bump
04-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Call me crazy, but I think its actually going to be Fisher. Just have a feeling.

Fisher is gonna be better than Joke lol

Sorter
04-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Will be making this http://www.comofazeronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/como-prepara-carne-para-churrasco.jpg.

So, yes, I'm super excited.

KcMizzou
04-11-2013, 10:13 PM
It's Chiefs luck. Even when we lose enough to win... we lose.

In58men
We are likely drafting a RT with the first overall pick. Meh.

Horrible isn't it? Finally have a chance to draft the best QB out of college and they are all being labeled as "not worthy of a 1st".

It really sucks being a Chief fan.

O.city
Maybe we could draft an impact player, Sheldon Richardson, and I'd be excited.

In58men
It's Chiefs luck. Even when we lose enough to win... we lose.

Yep

Bump
04-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Horrible isn't it? Finally have a chance to draft the best QB out of college and they are all being labeled as "not worthy of a 1st".

It really sucks being a Chief fan.

With this draft, there's no Calvin Johnson's or Clowney's or any other freakish talent. It's fucking stupid not to take the best QB when YOUR BIGGEST WEAKNESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN QB!

Bump
04-11-2013, 10:20 PM
at least if we draft Geno, that might keep the fire lit underneath Alex Smith's ASS. Dude didn't amount to shit until both Harbaugh and a real threat at backup QB came along.

Beeker
04-11-2013, 10:21 PM
I voted for the kegger ..... beer.... it does a body good

In58men
04-11-2013, 10:22 PM
With this draft, there's no Calvin Johnson's or Clowney's or any other freakish talent. It's ****ing stupid not to take the best QB when YOUR BIGGEST WEAKNESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN QB!

But but but Kiper thinks it is too risky lol.

TribalElder
04-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Will be making this http://www.comofazeronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/como-prepara-carne-para-churrasco.jpg.

So, yes, I'm super excited.

fogo de chao style

I'm not excited. If we draft a QB they won't be playing so who cares. If we draft a lineman who gives a fuck. If we draft any other position it's still meh.

The Alex Smith trade stole my excitement for the draft.

Beeker
04-11-2013, 10:26 PM
fogo de chao style

I'm not excited. If we draft a QB they won't be playing so who cares. If we draft a lineman who gives a ****. If we draft any other position it's still meh.

The Alex Smith trade stole my excitement for the draft.

What's that? Fogo de Brazo? Brazilian bull? Yes please!

Sorter
04-11-2013, 10:36 PM
What's that? Fogo de Brazo? Brazilian bull? Yes please!

Churrasco.

I'll be making my own, homemade. Alcatra com queijo, picanha, fraldinha, and frango that I make with a nice lime seasoning.

Will probably go crazy and make feijao tropeiro too.

Exoter175
04-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Churrasco.

I'll be making my own, homemade. Alcatra com queijo, picanha, fraldinha, and frango that I make with a nice lime seasoning.

I don't know what any of that means, but judging by the picture it sounds delicious. Please mail me the leftovers, please and thank you.

TribalElder
04-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Churrasco.

damn, I have no idea what all that shit is but if it looks like the pic that is awesome. Propers

Beeker
04-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Churrasco.

Dude, that's awesome. We have a restaurant here in Chandler AZ called the Brazilian Bull, formerly Fogo de Brazo. It ain't cheap, but I never leave hungry, either.

Beeker
04-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Churrasco.

And for those of you wondering ... that's not Spanish, it's Portuguese.

Sorter
04-11-2013, 10:51 PM
I don't know what any of that means, but judging by the picture it sounds delicious. Please mail me the leftovers, please and thank you.

damn, I have no idea what all that shit is but if it looks like the pic that is awesome. Propers

Alcatra com quiejo is like top sirloin with provolone, mozz, or blue cheese. Never tried pepperjack but I bet that'd be solid as well. Provolone or BC is my favorite.

Picanha is also top sirloin but I marinate it differently.

Fraldinha is bottom sirloin and I usually marinate the same as the Picanha, although sometimes I mix it up

Frango is chicken that is mainly a garlic/lime marinade that is grilled instead of put on the skewers.

Feijao tropeiro is a mixed dish with bacon (usually 2-3lbs), chorico, green/red peppers, onions, potatoes, scrambled eggs, pinto beans. You can add whatever you want to it really (imo, picanha is awesome in it)

crossbow
04-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Hell no. They are gonna take an OT in round one and then you have to wait until the third round before you find out which boring pick they are taking. The 2nd round was the sweet spot in this draft....too bad they screwed that up.

Messier
04-11-2013, 11:13 PM
Wow. Lots of buzzkill here. Sure, I'm excited, I get excited for the draft even in the years the Chiefs don't have a first round pick. I just like the draft a lot. That said, even with every mock saying Joeckel or fisher, I don't know what they'll do. The few days leading to the draft could be interesting.

TimeForWasp
04-12-2013, 05:38 AM
Where does everybody get all those rats asses that they will never give away? And why do they want to keep them?

ThatRaceCardGuy
04-12-2013, 05:45 AM
I'm about as excited as a hooker waiting for her aids test results

BigMeatballDave
04-12-2013, 05:50 AM
Still excited, but the Smith trade killed a lot of it.

Mr_Tomahawk
04-12-2013, 05:51 AM
I'm excited to get the first day over with so all the Geno talk stops.

bevischief
04-12-2013, 06:34 AM
I'm super excited, getting shitfaced to mourn in our #1 selection Thursday, then BBQ'ing on Saturday to finish it off.

It would be nice if the snow would stop to BBQ on that Saturday.

El Jefe
04-12-2013, 06:36 AM
No. If Jadaveon Clowney or Andrew Luck were in this draft, than ya I would be thrilled. I want Geno Smith, but it isn't going to happen. Joeckel makes me want to throwup, and most of the other picks are meh with a number 1. I hope if they wont take Geno that we trade down.

BlackHelicopters
04-12-2013, 07:11 AM
Ending nearly two decades of playoff suckiness is possible, but not likely.

MahiMike
04-12-2013, 07:15 AM
Super excited of course! Had plans to go to NYC to watch it live before we got Alex Smith. As it stands, I'm having a party here in Jax. Chiefs/Jags going 1 and 2 is too good to pass up.

Old Dog
04-12-2013, 07:15 AM
I was until we traded for A. Smith, now notsomuch.

BossChief
04-12-2013, 07:22 AM
Fuck that...I hope we can get a second rounder for him in 5 years after we franchise him.
I'm about as excited as a hooker waiting for her aids test results

/thread

rockymtnchief
04-12-2013, 07:32 AM
No. If Jadaveon Clowney or Andrew Luck were in this draft, than ya I would be thrilled. I want Geno Smith, but it isn't going to happen. Joeckel makes me want to throwup, and most of the other picks are meh with a number 1. I hope if they wont take Geno that we trade down.

Pretty much stole my post.

MTG#10
04-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Im excited because Im still holding out hope that we are either going to draft Geno, or trade back and get our 2nd back + more picks. If we end up take Fisher or Joker 1st overall I'll probably go kick a puppy.

jd1020
04-12-2013, 08:08 AM
I'm excited to get the first day over with so all the Geno talk stops.

ROFL

The Geno talk wont stop. Every time he makes a play in preseason it will be posted.

Manila-Chief
04-12-2013, 09:34 AM
I don't think I've ever been less excited for a Chiefs draft pick.

Yep!!!

And to think I wasted a lot of emotions pulling for losses after it became apparent we were going nowhere last fall. I think we would be better off if we were drafting a few slots back ... better possibility for a trade to recover the 2nd. round pick.

If they could some how trade back and recover a 2nd. round pick, I'd be more interested. There is suppose to be really good prospects in the 2nd. round & I do believe Dorsey/Reid are better talent evaluators than the last so called "expert." So, I'll check to see just who the 1.1 choice will be and go about more important things.

May not be the proper thread to express this ... but, if they pass on a QB in this draft, a couple things better happen:

#1. Alex better win at least one S.B.;
#2. or Geno, Barkley, etc. all better be busts. If one of them turns out to be even a franchise QB, I'm going to be really upset.
#3. Just thought ... in the next couple of years, I guess they could hit on finding an elite QB (i.e. Kap., Russel Wilson, Brees, Farve, etc.) in the mid rounds and that would erase the sting of not getting one this year.

I would have been okay with a drafted QB leading us to the same ole 40+ years of frustrations ... at least they would have tried at drafting and developing a QB. I'll not be satisfied with another "Montana" experiment ... win a lot of games but not quite to the promise land. So, you can see that I'm really hopeful for the Chiefs future!!!

Another reason I'm not excited about this draft. I think there is less than a 5% chance of Reid/Alex winning a SB. Retread guys seldom win it all.

prhom
04-12-2013, 09:39 AM
I think the only good thing that will come from this draft is that maybe guys will stop mocking the chiefs to take LTs in the first round next year. Other than that, I'm pretty pessimistic about it. Whoever we pick will never live up to the expectations of a first overall pick. If you had told me we would have 1.1 this year and that I would not be excited, I wouldn't have believed you. Yet, here we are.

Frankie
04-12-2013, 09:42 AM
The one time we get the top pick we have to pick someone we could pick around 8. So no, I'm no more excited than for any other draft. I wanted to be, if we ever got the top pick. But this ain't it.

Imon Yourside
04-12-2013, 09:49 AM
If we have a realistic shot at taking Geno, yes otherwise totally meh on a lineman.

ModSocks
04-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Why should I be excited? Im suppose to be excited about my favorite team chasing its tail? Am i suppose to be excited about a team using the first overall draft pick to replace a player who doesn't need to be replaced?

Maybe my excitement will grow once rumors start breaking that we are NOT drafting a LT.

My gut tells me that's the case.....but until proven otherwise, imma sit here and bitch.

The Franchise
04-12-2013, 09:55 AM
The good thing is that I'll watch the first pick (without having to wait) and depending on what they do.....will determine whether I watch the rest of our picks.

Hammock Parties
04-12-2013, 09:58 AM
Alex Smith has completely sucked any excitement out of this season for me.

They are going to have to do something shocking like go 2-2 for me to get excited.

morphius
04-12-2013, 10:21 AM
As long as most of the talk is OT, I just really don't care. I've seen us draft OT's in the first round enough, it makes me as excited as drafting an LSU DT/DE...

The only reason I might watch is if we haven't already announced who the first pick is going to be and we have a chance to trade back.

The Franchise
04-12-2013, 10:27 AM
As long as most of the talk is OT, I just really don't care. I've seen us draft OT's in the first round enough, it makes me as excited as drafting an LSU DT/DE...

The only reason I might watch is if we haven't already announced who the first pick is going to be and we have a chance to trade back.

As soon as they announce a LT.....I'm turning off the TV.

Dayze
04-12-2013, 10:28 AM
not excited at all.
Chiefs take a LT;
we don't have a 2nd thanks to getting a franchise QB in Smith.

3rd round on ...meh. guys won't see the field anyway most likely.

Chiefs.....lol

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Am I excited about Geno Victory Day? Of course!
Posted via Mobile Device

WhitiE
04-12-2013, 10:40 AM
As soon as they announce a LT.....I'm turning off the TV.

This

DJ's left nut
04-12-2013, 10:42 AM
The best draft day miracle I'll ever witness is a safety at #5 overall. :(

Ouch.

This is as painful and accurate as anything written on this board.

Excited? Oh hell no. Apprehensive is probably the word. I'm just absolutely certain they're going to screw this up.

L.A. Chieffan
04-12-2013, 10:43 AM
The draft isnt really as important as a lot of so called "geniuses" will proclaim. sure you can get some improtant pieces but its not going to make or break your team.

why do you think its pretty much the same teams picking at the top and picking at the bottom every year?

Dayze
04-12-2013, 10:48 AM
The draft isnt really as important as a lot of so called "geniuses" will proclaim. sure you can get some improtant pieces but its not going to make or break your team.

why do you think its pretty much the same teams picking at the top and picking at the bottom every year?

yep.
which is why the Chiefs (who are rarely this high in the draft) need to take a player who will impact the game; playmaker.

taking a tackle when you can lock up Albert long term is retarded. (assuming no trades etc)

it'll be awesome in 4 years when our awesome #1 overall pick is a stud and wants a long term deal.....

RealSNR
04-12-2013, 10:49 AM

Even if you're trolling, it doesn't matter. John Dorsey vehemently disagrees with you. The Ron Wolf philosophy is perhaps more draftcentric than anything else out there.

I do hope you enjoyed this offseason of free agency, because it's likely this kind of shopping list won't be happening again for a long time.

Coogs
04-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Retread guys seldom win it all.

Not sure on the coaching thing, but there are a few who won it on their 2nd team. As for QB's, there are 11 out of the 46 Super Bowls that were won by retread guys. So 1 out of about every 4.

I'm not sold on Alex, but we will see. He might get it done. :shrug:

Frankie
04-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Not sure on the coaching thing, but there are a few who won it on their 2nd team. As for QB's, there are 11 out of the 46 Super Bowls that were won by retread guys. So 1 out of about every 4.

Good post. I'm not dejected about Alex Smith as some fans here. I just think we paid a little too much for him. That said I have a wait-and-see attitude about him with a dash of excitement added in due to Reid's resume with QBs.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-12-2013, 11:56 AM
The only thing Im dejected about is Reids man crush. He better take those fucking blinders off. At least Dorsey is here to slap some sense in to him when the occaison calls for it. I hope.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
04-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Yep!!!

And to think I wasted a lot of emotions pulling for losses after it became apparent we were going nowhere last fall. I think we would be better off if we were drafting a few slots back ...

I told you so...

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Wed still have Peeholi and Casshole.
Posted via Mobile Device

lcarus
04-12-2013, 12:13 PM
I feel like this is one of the worst years to have the #1 pick I've ever seen. Chiefs luck. Gotta love it.

Manila-Chief
04-12-2013, 05:11 PM

You are correct re: QB's playing in the SB ... but, I think the percentage is very small if you take into considerations all the retreads on teams that do not get close to a SB. For Alex see below ...

Good post. I'm not dejected about Alex Smith as some fans here. I just think we paid a little too much for him. That said I have a wait-and-see attitude about him with a dash of excitement added in due to Reid's resume with QBs.

I have a small glimmer of hope for Alex ... his skill set just may fit into Andy's offense nicely and he could become Elite. But, as a Chiefs fan from their days in Texas ... I'm kinda jaded and this feels like the same ole same ole.

I told you so...

Hard to do but gotta admit you were correct, sir. It's not like if I'd pulled for them they would have won any more games. The point ... I was pulling for hope of advancement and drafting a LT when we already have a good one doesn't bring advancement. But, see below for more on the losing ...

Wed still have Peeholi and Casshole.
Posted via Mobile Device

Didn't think of this ... yes, pulling for them to lose at least got rid of a whole lot of problems or to put it another way ... it brought about positive change. I think Dorsey is the real deal and he has a chance to get the job done. Reid was the best rated coach out there. I'd love to have had a talented young coordinator as coach ... i.e. like the ones at Green Bay, S.F. (they've had at least a couple), Balti, New Orleans, Pitts, etc. ... but, not many assistant coaches succeed the first time out.

But, yeah, it probably took losing all those game for Clark to clean house.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-12-2013, 08:52 PM
I believe in Dorsey. Reid, not so much.
Posted via Mobile Device

lcarus
04-12-2013, 08:58 PM
I think when draft day arrives, I'll get excited for a brief second and then realize there was nothing to be excited about. Like when you get an inch and you think it's on your balls but turns out, it was just on your inner thigh. :(

B14ckmon
04-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Super EXCITED!

lcarus
04-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Super EXCITED!

You're just super excited because you're balls deep in your Mark Brunell plushie right now, about to send him flying into the ceiling fan.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-12-2013, 10:08 PM
You're just super excited because you're balls deep in your Mark Brunell plushie right now, about to send him flying into the ceiling fan.

lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

RunKC
04-12-2013, 10:54 PM
I believe in Dorsey. Reid, not so much.
Posted via Mobile Device

Because Dorsey has proven anywhere close to as much as Reid has in this league. :facepalm:

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-12-2013, 11:05 PM
Because Dorsey has proven anywhere close to as much as Reid has in this league. :facepalm:

And what has Reid proven again? Oh, that he can coach a team to the CCG. Whoopty fucking doo. Rings please. Green Bay and Dorsey have picked solid talent on a VERY consistent basis. Reid's main moves here have been a colostomy bag of suck.
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020
04-12-2013, 11:08 PM
And what has Reid proven again? Oh, that he can coach a team to the CCG. Whoopty fucking doo. Rings please. Green Bay and Dorsey have picked solid talent on a VERY consistent basis. Reid's main moves here have been a colostomy bag of suck.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dorsey kinda has a say in these bag of suck moves as well.

lcarus
04-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

So what you're saying is we got a coach who got to the brink of winning a Super Bowl several times, and paired him with a GM who has been great and consistent. And they seem to be on the same page. Maybe you should have a little more positive outlook? Maybe I should too? NAH. Alex Smith fucked that all up.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Dorsey kinda has a say in these bag of suck moves as well.

If Dorsey "banged the table" for Alex Smith, I will rape my own asshole with a spray bottle of Drain-O.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-12-2013, 11:16 PM
So what you're saying is we got a coach who got to the brink of winning a Super Bowl several times, and paired him with a GM who has been great and consistent. And they seem to be on the same page. Maybe you should have a little more positive outlook? Maybe I should too? NAH. Alex Smith fucked that all up.

Alex Smith was not needed here at all. He is just a piece of candy that a fat boy really wanted.
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020
04-12-2013, 11:24 PM
If Dorsey "banged the table" for Alex Smith, I will rape my own asshole with a spray bottle of Drain-O.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dorsey thought it was a great idea to offer up the picks we gave up to get him.

Sure-Oz
04-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Im excited but hope we trade down

bevischief
04-13-2013, 05:43 AM
4321%(/:shrug:nlm:Poke:rochambeau

Messier
04-13-2013, 06:22 AM
Alex Smith was not needed here at all. He is just a piece of candy that a fat boy really wanted.
Posted via Mobile Device

Someone was needed. I've probably asked you this before, but who would you have at QB? Other than draft Geno, start him, and hope, because every team decided not to go that route and signed a veteran to start.

milkman
04-13-2013, 08:56 AM
Someone was needed. I've probably asked you this before, but who would you have at QB? Other than draft Geno, start him, and hope, because every team decided not to go that route and signed a veteran to start.

I would have signed Drew Stanton in free agency and drafted Geno.

I would never trade any picks, much less premium picks, for a game manager.

You can sign any broke dick to be a game manager.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-13-2013, 09:00 AM

This. The cost was too high. Alex Smith/not worth it.
Posted via Mobile Device

KcMizzou
04-13-2013, 09:02 AM
I think when draft day arrives, I'll get excited for a brief second and then realize there was nothing to be excited about. Like when you get an inch and you think it's on your balls but turns out, it was just on your inner thigh. :(:spock:

You're excited by itchy balls?

B14ckmon
04-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Jaguars only have two QB on the roster and have not signed any in the off season. Gennnnnnnoooooooooo.

Rausch
04-13-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm still excited.

There's every opportunity out there and it's all in how we take advantage of it...

lcarus
04-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Maybe I'm just an idiot, but it sucked when we found out we got Alex Smith and knew we probably weren't getting Geno, because of that 2nd. I felt like this year would have been a good year to find a pretty decent prospect at the top of the 2nd. Even if the QB we got in the 2nd sat for a year behind Alex, that would have been acceptable to me. But...we gave up the 2nd.

Then again, maybe I'm just being overly negative and we can draft just as good of a QB prospect in the 3rd.

lcarus
04-13-2013, 09:05 AM
:spock:

You're excited by itchy balls?

:hmmm: Sometimes? :drool:

Messier
04-13-2013, 09:21 AM

Then we'd have an awful QB situation. The fact the Cards signed Stanton, and still brought in Palmer, (who at this point isn't as good as Smith) tells you Stanton isn't a starter, and no team is counting on Geno to start. We'd be a team without a starter.

What's is a game manager? Someone who is just along for the ride? Someone that you just count on not to lose a game? If so Alex Smith is better than that. We'll see, but I think many here are way undervaluing him as a QB. Again, we'll see.

jd1020
04-13-2013, 09:23 AM
What's is a game manager? Someone who is just along for the ride? Someone that you just count on not to lose a game? If so Alex Smith is better than that. We'll see, but I think many here are way undervaluing him as a QB. Again, we'll see.

What has he done in his 8 year career to suggest he is?

His best years playing came when you couldn't have asked him to do anything less in terms of winning games.

Messier
04-13-2013, 09:27 AM
What has he done in his 8 year career to suggest he is?

I'd bring up the last two years, but I've been told by the anti AS crowd they don't count.

jd1020
04-13-2013, 09:28 AM
I'd bring up the last two years, but I've been told by the anti AS crowd they don't count.

You mean that last 2 years where he wrote the definition of game manager?

Solid argument.

He threw for just 3100 yards in 2011 and what was he on pace for last year? <3000?

Can you be more useless as a QB?

Messier
04-13-2013, 09:39 AM
You mean that last 2 years where he wrote the definition of game manager?

Solid argument.

He threw for just 3100 yards in 2011 and what was he on pace for last year? <3000?

Can you be more useless as a QB?

Good argument. Didn't throw a ton of yards= game manager. Seriously everyone that brings up yardage totals as the measuring stick for QB quality, I don't get it. A lot of average QBs can throw for a lot of yards. 4000 yards means you threw it a lot, not you're awesome. The 49ers didn't throw it a ton, even when CK came in

AS did more than not lose games. Go watch them.

jd1020
04-13-2013, 09:46 AM
Good argument. Didn't throw a ton of yards= game manager. Seriously everyone that brings up yardage totals as the measuring stick for QB quality, I don't get it. A lot of average QBs can throw for a lot of yards. 4000 yards means you threw it a lot, not you're awesome. The 49ers didn't throw it a ton, even when CK came in

AS did more than not lose games. Go watch them.

CK was on pace for 3500 yards and 600 yards rushing.

Cannibal
04-13-2013, 09:55 AM
I take the draft off every year, put my notice in yesterday as a matter of fact. Drinking usually starts at 9 am.

ROFL Boy, you sure must really get enjoyment from the draft.

Messier
04-13-2013, 09:57 AM
CK was on pace for 3500 yards and 600 yards rushing.

That's great. 350 more than AS threw the year before.

So is the argument you're making that AS CAN'T throw for more yards?

jd1020
04-13-2013, 09:58 AM
That's great. 350 more than AS threw the year before.

So is the argument you're making that AS CAN'T throw for more yards?

... CK is a dual threat QB, moron. Nearly 1000 yards more offense out of the QB position... while maintaining the same TD:INT ratio.

Messier
04-13-2013, 10:04 AM
... CK is a dual threat QB, moron. Nearly 1000 yards more offense out of the QB position... while maintaining the same TD:INT ratio.

Oh shut the **** up you idiot. I'm not bashing CK.

Cannibal
04-13-2013, 11:22 AM
No longer excited about the draft now that I know we're taking an OT.

But I am excited for the season.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Axl and Jokel will suck. Not excited for either.
Posted via Mobile Device