PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Dee Milliner visiting Titans, Chiefs

Mr. Laz
04-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Dee Milliner visiting Titans, Chiefs

Posted by Josh Alper on April 14, 2013, 4:36 PM EDT

AP
The Eagles might have cancelled their visit with Alabama cornerback Dee Milliner, but he hasn’t had a hard time filling in any gaps in his schedule.

Marcus Smith of the NFL Network reports that Milliner is spending his Sunday with the Titans, who will draft 10th overall later this month. He’ll then move onto a meeting with the owners of the first overall selection when he visits with the Chiefs.

Milliner almost certainly isn’t going first overall, so the meeting with the Chiefs is likely due diligence in case they wind up trading out of the top spot or land another first round pick at some point. The Titans could definitely use a cornerback, although Milliner’s generated sufficient interest among the teams at the top of the draft that it is quite possible he’ll be off the board by the time the 10th pick rolls around.

We have no idea whether the prospect of playing for either of these teams is as exciting to Milliner as the prospect of playing for the Browns, but we imagine Milliner’s going to be a pretty happy man pretty early in the first round on April 25.

RealSNR
04-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Just in case he slips to our first pick in the 3rd round. You know. Due diligence.

Bowser
04-14-2013, 03:18 PM
smokescreen /herp and derps

Direckshun
You never know.

Milliner is Top 5 talent. You trade down to something like 10 somehow, and all the OL and DL talent is off on the board, but Milliner's still around somehow...

I can see it.

TribalElder
I wonder what the Alabama janitor would say about his character. Was he a team captain?

TribalElder
04-14-2013, 03:20 PM
We might pick him at 4 after the eagles rape us for the first pick

Simply Red
04-14-2013, 03:20 PM
This guy will be a Chief.

ModSocks
04-14-2013, 03:32 PM
smokescreen

mcaj22
04-14-2013, 03:33 PM
so Milliner wouldnt be excited to play for the Titans or Chiefs, two teams with way better talent than the Browns, but he would be excited to play for the Browns, a team that spent like 60 million on Des Bryant and Paul Kruger's 1 year sample as starters. Right.

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 04:26 PM
I have Milliner as my third best CB in the draft.

Direckshun
04-14-2013, 04:27 PM
I have Milliner as my third best CB in the draft.

No shit?

Based on what? Let's see your CB board.

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 04:30 PM
No shit?

Based on what? Let's see your CB board.

Based on him being overrated as fuck.

1) Rhodes
2) Banks
3) Trufant and Milliner tied.

BlackHelicopters
04-14-2013, 04:33 PM
No way this guy ends up as a Chief.

RealSNR
04-14-2013, 04:35 PM

1) Rhodes
2) Banks

Wow.

RunKC
04-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Based on him being overrated as ****.

1) Rhodes
2) Banks

ROFL

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Wow.

If you watched college football you would understand. I could have put up Milliner numbers in that Alabama secondary.

Messier
04-14-2013, 04:38 PM

1) Rhodes
2) Banks

Your board sucks.

RunKC
04-14-2013, 04:39 PM
If you watched college football you would understand. I could have put up Milliner numbers in that Alabama secondary.

You obviously don't watch college football because anyone one this board could do what Xavier Rhodes did having the best pass rushers in country on his defense.

Reaper16
04-14-2013, 04:40 PM

Milliner was, by leaps and bounds, the best player in that secondary last year. He was the best individual talent on the whole defense, IMO.

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 04:40 PM
You obviously don't watch college football because anyone one this board could do what Xavier Rhodes having the best pass rushers in country on his defense.

Xavier Rhodes played for South Carolina?

Direckshun
04-14-2013, 04:54 PM

1) Rhodes
2) Banks

Eeesh, bro. Christ, this is way wrong.

Milliner is the best back-seven player this draft has by a mile.

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Eeesh, bro. Christ, this is way wrong.

Milliner is the best back-seven player this draft has by a mile.

Press corners are the only thing that matter in this league. Did you not watch the Seahawks bro?

Mr. Laz
04-14-2013, 04:55 PM
in case we do trade down from 1.1

Direckshun
04-14-2013, 05:00 PM
Press corners are the only thing that matter in this league.

And your impression is that Dana Milliner isn't a prototypical press corner?

Bump
04-14-2013, 05:01 PM
I would be much much happier with Milliner than any LT and that is for sure.

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 05:41 PM
And your impression is that Dana Milliner isn't a prototypical press corner?

I don't know who Dana Milliner is...but no, he is not.

RunKC
04-14-2013, 05:43 PM
Xavier Rhodes played for South Carolina?

God you're dumb.

Clowney is the only premier pass rusher they have.

FSU had Werner and Carradine, both double digit sacks guys, plus Everett Dawkins, who got great push up the middle.

Simply Red
04-14-2013, 05:43 PM
This guy will be a Chief.

RealSNR
04-14-2013, 05:45 PM

You're the ONLY person I know of who doesn't think Milliner is the best CB in the draft.

I'm going to go ahead and say you're wrong.

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 05:45 PM
God you're dumb.

Clowney is the only premier pass rusher they have.

FSU had Werner and Carradine, both double digit sacks guys, plus Everett Dawkins, who got great push up the middle.

Werner sucks dick.

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 05:46 PM
You're the ONLY person I know of who doesn't think Milliner is the best CB in the draft.

I'm going to go ahead and say you're wrong.

You are one of like three people in the universe that think the Chiefs might draft Geno. So what the fuck do you know?

Bowser
04-14-2013, 06:01 PM

1) Rhodes
2) Banks

Good Christ, good thing you know how to troll the internets, becasue you fail at literally everything.

Direckshun
04-14-2013, 06:04 PM
I don't know who Dana Milliner is...but no, he is not.

Because?

DTLB58
04-14-2013, 06:07 PM
You never know.

Milliner is Top 5 talent. You trade down to something like 10 somehow, and all the OL and DL talent is off on the board, but Milliner's still around somehow...

I can see it.

Yep. You never know what's gonna happen on draft day, surprises happen all the time. Do you wanna be standing there on the clock with your pants down and have to tell Clark, We know what every one else knows but
we never had the kid in.

Due diligence.

Mr. Arrowhead
04-14-2013, 06:17 PM
I finally figured it out B14ckmon is Scott Pioli

Bowser
04-14-2013, 06:18 PM
I finally figured it out B14ckmon is Scott *****

You may be on to something. He very well could be crashing at Kirk Ferentz's house.... :hmmm:

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 06:24 PM
You may be on to something. He very well could be crashing at Kirk Ferentz's house.... :hmmm:

I spend weekends in Kirk's basement in IC.

RealSNR
04-14-2013, 06:26 PM
You are one of like three people in the universe that think the Chiefs might draft Geno. So what the fuck do you know?

I don't and have made that clear about a thousand times on this forum.

Your troll act is pretty impressive, sure, but there comes a time when you won't be able to hide behind it when people call you out on the retarded opinions you actually hold.

I can't tell if this Milliner thing is one of them or not. I don't really care. You're a fucking moron. That's what matters.

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 06:28 PM
I don't and have made that clear about a thousand times on this forum.

Your troll act is pretty impressive, sure, but there comes a time when you won't be able to hide behind it when people call you out on the retarded opinions you actually hold.

I can't tell if this Milliner thing is one of them or not. I don't really care. You're a ****ing moron. That's what matters.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4975467165712448&pid=1.7

OrtonsPiercedTaint
04-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Milliner High Light Draft/Chris Berman

Direckshun
04-14-2013, 07:02 PM
Because?

Bl4ckmon?

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 07:08 PM
Bl4ckmon?

Ding ding ding! Dude is a douchetaco.

Chiefs=Champions
04-14-2013, 07:18 PM
Bl4ckmon shows again why no one cares what he thinks.

lcarus
04-14-2013, 07:21 PM

I know right! What a TJ Douchemandzadeh!

Direckshun
04-14-2013, 07:24 PM

Do you care to explain why you think Milliner is not exactly what you'd want in a press-corner?

Great Expectations
04-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Bl4ckmon shows again why no one cares what he thinks.

I've had him on ignore for a while.

Chiefs=Champions
04-14-2013, 07:34 PM

Oh same. i just like to check out his comments for the lolz every now and then.

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 07:35 PM

You and a lot of other people I don't know. Probably the first time I have ever seen this person post lol

RealSNR
04-14-2013, 08:23 PM
B14ckmon makes me miss Knowmo.

That's REALLY fucking hard to do.

lcarus
04-14-2013, 08:24 PM

That's REALLY fucking hard to do.

Where is Knowmo? Banned or somethin?

Mr_Tomahawk
04-14-2013, 08:25 PM
blackmon will be banned for a month once he wins douche of the year.

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 08:25 PM

That's REALLY ****ing hard to do.

You fucking LOVE me. It's so obvious.

Sorter
04-14-2013, 08:26 PM
FWIW, B14ckmon wasn't bad until he started trolling.

Direckshun
04-14-2013, 08:27 PM
Do you care to explain why you think Milliner is not exactly what you'd want in a press-corner?

Bl4ckmon?

lcarus
04-14-2013, 08:27 PM
You fucking LOVE me. It's so obvious.

Not as much as you love tearing your rectum with your Jimmy Smith limited edition bobblehead.

RealSNR
04-14-2013, 08:30 PM
Where is Knowmo? Banned or somethin?

Blueballing it for a year. Lost a bet to PGM on the Ravens/Donks game. Loser has to leave the Planet for a year.

Douche came back a few weeks ago acting like it was good enough that he did 3 months. Even then he still leaves me rep messages. I can't see any of them because I put him on ignore for this year. All of his little actions are invisible to me.

All this lurking has been fucking killing him. When his year is done the dude's going to be a pretty big mess.

lcarus
04-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Blueballing it for a year. Lost a bet to PGM on the Ravens/Donks game. Loser has to leave the Planet for a year.

Douche came back a few weeks ago acting like it was good enough that he did 3 months. Even then he still leaves me rep messages. I can't see any of them because I put him on ignore for this year. All of his little actions are invisible to me.

All this lurking has been fucking killing him. When his year is done the dude's going to be a pretty big mess.

Ok, so which fucker is Knowmo's alt? You can't tell me he doesn't have an alt...

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 08:34 PM
FWIW, B14ckmon wasn't bad until he started trolling.

I was the one from the beginning who said you would be getting Alex Smith and that people here were grossly exaggerating how good Geno was. And now look, Alex Smith is here and people are starting to move on from Geno.

lcarus
04-14-2013, 08:38 PM
I was the one from the beginning who said you would be getting Alex Smith and that people here were grossly exaggerating how good Geno was. And now look, Alex Smith is here and people are starting to move on from Geno.

So what you're saying is...you're Knowmo?

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 08:40 PM
So what you're saying is...you're Knowmo?

Nah. But now that someone mentioned he is a donkeys fan I think I recall seeing him post a few weeks ago.

Direckshun
04-14-2013, 08:41 PM
Bl4ckmon?

You're making transparent your own disbelief in your own hilariously wrong takes.

lcarus
04-14-2013, 08:42 PM
Nah. But now that someone mentioned he is a donkeys fan I think I recall seeing him post a few weeks ago.

A Jags fan from Iowa who joined in January 2013 and taunts us in a very similar fashion. I'm not Angela frickin Lansbury here, but I'm smellin somethin here...

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 08:43 PM
A Jags fan from Iowa who joined in January 2013 and taunts us in a very similar fashion. I'm not Angela frickin Lansbury here, but I'm smellin somethin here...

Was Angela Lansbury retarded? Because if so, I would say you could be a close relative at least.

lcarus
04-14-2013, 08:44 PM
Was Angela Lansbury retarded? Because if so, I would say you could be a close relative at least.

Now you're tryin to change the subject to me and Miss Lansbury's mental defects. Nice try Knowmo! :)

Sorter
04-14-2013, 08:46 PM

I'm not sure how many were exaggerating how good Geno was/is. It's possible but I can't think of any posts that come to mind other than the "Geno will win multiple SBs!!!" posts.

I think most people, even those that aren't "fans" of Geno acknowledge he's got a good skill set (physically and mentally) from the reports available, he is able to go through progressions, has good accuracy and ball placement, and is a competent prospect.

Personally, I really only get irritated when I have to hear about the "progression issues" and that he played in a "gimmick offense". It shows a lack of understanding in route concepts, play design, and even protection schemes in both college and the NFL. There are definitely things that I don't like about Geno as a prospect. However, that could be said for literally every QB in college the past few years sans Luck and RG3. Additionally, the things I don't like can typically be remedied by competent coaching and a solid support structure (which is true for nearly every single prospect)

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 08:46 PM
Now you're tryin to change the subject to me and Miss Lansbury's mental defects. Nice try Knowmo! :)

The problem with that logic is that Knowmo is a Broncos fan not a Jags fan. And I am actually from the same hometown/school as another poster here.

lcarus
04-14-2013, 08:48 PM
The problem with that logic, is that Knowmo is a Broncos fan, not a Jags fan. And I am actually from the same hometown/school as another poster here.

You could have easily transplanted your brain into another body, become a Jags fan, and created an account. All of that is extremely possible. Well...except for the obvious part...becoming a Jags fan.

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 08:50 PM
You could have easily transplanted your brain into another body, become a Jags fan, and created an account. All of that is extremely possible. Well...except for the obvious part...becoming a Jags fan.

I also know Setsuna from the Jaguars forum.

RealSNR
04-14-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm not sure how many were exaggerating how good Geno was/is. It's possible but I can't think of any posts that come to mind other than the "Geno will win multiple SBs!!!" posts.

I think most people, even those that aren't "fans" of Geno acknowledge he's got a good skill set (physically and mentally) from the reports available, he is able to go through progressions, has good accuracy and ball placement, and is a competent prospect.

Personally, I really only get irritated when I have to hear about the "progression issues" and that he played in a "gimmick offense". It shows a lack of understanding in route concepts, play design, and even protection schemes in both college and the NFL. There are definitely things that I don't like about Geno as a prospect. However, that could be said for literally every QB in college the past few years sans Luck and RG3. Additionally, the things I don't like can typically be remedied by competent coaching and a solid support structure (which is true for nearly every single prospect)
Don't talk to it, son. That's what it wants you to do.

lcarus
04-14-2013, 08:56 PM
I also know Setsuna from the Jaguars forum.

Ah, I see. So I guess me and Angela Lansbury can go fuck ourselves?

B14ckmon
04-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Ah, I see. So I guess me and Angela Lansbury can go **** ourselves?

I would pay money to see a ghost Angela Lansbury touch herself.

RealSNR
04-14-2013, 09:01 PM

She's still alive you fucking moron

lcarus
04-14-2013, 09:02 PM

You can. Hulu Plus has episodes of Fingerbanged, She Wrote

lcarus
04-14-2013, 09:03 PM
She's still alive you fucking moron

I thought she died in the series finale?

Chiefs=Champions
04-14-2013, 11:39 PM
Bl4ckmon?

Dont bother. For blackmonbob to argue a case he would actually have to have some football knowledge.

RealSNR
04-14-2013, 11:41 PM
I thought she died in the series finale?

Never watched the show. Loved Bedknobs and Broomsticks when I was a kid, though. She doesn't die in that as far as I know.

lcarus
04-14-2013, 11:47 PM
Never watched the show. Loved Bedknobs and Broomsticks when I was a kid, though. She doesn't die in that as far as I know.

If Netflix has that movie, I'm totally falling asleep to it tonight. Great movie.

Edit: THEY DON'T HAVE IT. Assholes. I"m going to the media center to post my weekly Netflix bitch and moan session.

RealSNR
04-14-2013, 11:50 PM

I just realized that I rhymed all the ends of each sentence in this post.

Weird.

lcarus
04-14-2013, 11:54 PM
Eh, Netflix has C.H.U.D. I guess I can fall asleep to that piece of garbage.

Direckshun
04-15-2013, 12:40 AM
Dont bother. For blackmonbob to argue a case he would actually have to have some football knowledge.

Thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

Consider it squandered.