PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request Could use some positive thoughts...

04-16-2013, 12:14 AM
My middle son is experiencing some throat issues that are causing him constant coughing fits. He has missed several days of school, seen his primary care doctor, an allergist, and today an ENT. He is on 3 different prescriptions and still getting no relief. He is scheduled to go into the ENT again this week to take video documentation of his throat when coughing and speaking. If they are unable to determine what the problem is we are probably going to have to take him to Children's Mercy Pulmonary for further evaluation.

Please send him some thoughts and prayers for some kind of resolution to all this.

Phobia
04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
You got it, bro. That can't be fun at all - for him or for his family. Hope and pray they'll find an expedient resolution soon.

Rasputin
04-16-2013, 12:26 AM
Prayers sent.

Please God let this boy be ok and get the medical attention and be with all who cares for the boy. Be with Dad and Mom so they stay strong and collective and keep faith and hope all is going be ok. Pray for quick healing and get better soon and back to school.

Gods will be done

Amen.

J Diddy
04-16-2013, 12:44 AM
You got it. Hope they quickly figure it out and eliminate the problem.

04-16-2013, 01:04 AM
It is so completely frustrating to watching cough for hours until he finally falls asleep from exhaustion. He isn't getting enough sleep, his teachers aren't exactly patient with him when he does go to school. I know the coughing in class is probably annoying as hell but we can't just keep him home every day of the week when he isn't contagious.

mnchiefsguy
04-16-2013, 01:05 AM
Prayers for a good diagnosis and a quick recovery. Hope he feels better soon.

J Diddy
04-16-2013, 01:33 AM
It is so completely frustrating to watching cough for hours until he finally falls asleep from exhaustion. He isn't getting enough sleep, his teachers aren't exactly patient with him when he does go to school. I know the coughing in class is probably annoying as hell but we can't just keep him home every day of the week when he isn't contagious.

I'm sorry that your boy has to go through this. Good news is Childrens Mercy is the badasses of the badasses.

Sorter
04-16-2013, 01:41 AM
I'm sorry that your boy has to go through this. Good news is Childrens Mercy is the badasses of the badasses.

QFT

Rasputin
04-16-2013, 01:42 AM

This is what I think. If your regular doctors arn't getting anywhere by now don't wait let CM take care of him. He will be in good hands there for sure.

04-16-2013, 01:53 AM
This is what I think. If your regular doctors arn't getting anywhere by now don't wait let CM take care of him. He will be in good hands there for sure.

Oh, I have no doubt. I just want to give the locals a chance to figure this out before we have to start making daily trips to KC. His first ENT appt was yesterday and the followup is Thursday.

Rasputin
04-16-2013, 02:19 AM
How has his oxygen levels been? If he got RSV is when I would get concerned.

Fritz88
04-16-2013, 02:47 AM
All the best Guru. He'll be fine.

04-16-2013, 02:58 AM
How has his oxygen levels been? If he got RSV is when I would get concerned.

Oxygen levels were fine. Thats why this is so odd.

Ming the Merciless
04-16-2013, 02:59 AM
My little nephew swallowed a penny once....and had similar symptoms for 4 days...

Praying for you that it turns out to be a simple matter also.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers

spanky 52
04-16-2013, 04:13 AM
Hope everything turns out okay.

ChiTown
04-16-2013, 04:20 AM
You got it, Guru. My best to your Son.

houstonwhodat
04-16-2013, 05:01 AM
Sending prayers.

AussieChiefsFan
04-16-2013, 05:14 AM
Hope he recovers soon and everything works out.

Mr_Tomahawk
04-16-2013, 05:28 AM
I've had to make a handful of trips to CMH with my son his first couple of years.

They. Are. Awesome.

You will be in good hands. Head up. Prayers sent.

J Diddy
04-16-2013, 05:30 AM
I've had to make a handful of trips to CMH with my son his first couple of years.

They. Are. Awesome.

You will be in good hands. Head up. Prayers sent.

This. Mine spent Christmas break at CMH. Fixed him up better than ever.

ShowtimeSBMVP
04-16-2013, 05:52 AM
Prayers sent

HemiEd
04-16-2013, 06:04 AM
Hope he gets some relief very soon.

Deberg_1990
04-16-2013, 06:41 AM
Sure thing man. I pray he gets better very soon.

bevischief
04-16-2013, 06:43 AM
You got it dude.

Predarat
04-16-2013, 07:10 AM
You've got them.

seclark
04-16-2013, 07:26 AM
done
sec

Lzen
04-16-2013, 07:35 AM
You got it, Rod.

Hopefully, they'll get it figured out soon.

LiveSteam
04-16-2013, 07:36 AM
Prayers sent.

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2013, 07:36 AM
Best wishes for finding a fix!

KCFalcon59
04-16-2013, 07:42 AM
My thoughts are with you man, hope everything turns out well.

Fire Me Boy!
04-16-2013, 07:45 AM
Best wishes.

If they haven't looked at this already, ask the doc about GERD. It can manifest itself as a persistent cough with no other symptoms, and seemingly nothing (except treating the GERD) will fix it.

BlackHelicopters
04-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Prayers to all concerned. Hope for the best!

rtmike
04-16-2013, 08:29 AM
Prayers sent.

Please God let this boy be ok and get the medical attention and be with all who cares for the boy. Be with Dad and Mom so they stay strong and collective and keep faith and hope all is going be ok. Pray for quick healing and get better soon and back to school.

Gods will be done

Amen.

So many times you read where people say they're sending thoughts but you often wonder if they really did give it any wishful thinking. Thanks for posting that, it helps folks like me who struggle for words.

I hope it's not long for the young man to bounce right out of it. Such a helpless feeling to have one of your own go down.

luv
04-16-2013, 08:37 AM
Sorry to hear it. You never know how exhausting and painful a chronic cough can be until you have one or have to live with someone who has one. I hope things get figured out soon.

Buehler445
04-16-2013, 11:14 AM
Prayers man.

I have asthma. I have a particular soft spot for pulmonary disorders.

tooge
04-16-2013, 11:15 AM
Positive thoughts your way. Don't go looking for them in the "feel good thread" however.

04-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Thanks guys. Hoping he had a better day today.

lcarus
04-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Done.

That is so strange though. I'm curious to hear what is wrong with him.

TLO
04-16-2013, 05:35 PM
Thoughts are prayers sent.

KS Smitty
04-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Absolutely Rod. Sounds like you have a plan of attack lined up, that's good. Take care.

Bwana
04-16-2013, 05:45 PM
Consider it done.

Frazod
04-16-2013, 05:47 PM
Best of luck, my friend. Hope everything turns out okay.

Pants
04-16-2013, 05:54 PM
You got it. I hope the little guy starts feeling better ASAP.

digger
04-16-2013, 07:12 PM
Done.

Mrs. Loopner
04-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Prayers sent.

MotherfuckerJones
04-16-2013, 09:11 PM
Prayers sent. Get well soon!

Al Czervik
04-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Thoughts and Prayers on a quick recovery for your son!!!!

mlyonsd
04-16-2013, 09:15 PM
Prayers sent. Nothing worse than an innocent kid suffering. Be positive that they'll figure out a fix.

MeatRock
04-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Best Wishes. Hope it gets figured out and taken care of.

04-16-2013, 09:50 PM
God. thrusday can't get here soon enough. This is breaking my heart watching him cough himself to sleep for 3 hours now. I can't do anything to help him feel better.

Lumpy
04-16-2013, 10:13 PM
God. thrusday can't get here soon enough. This is breaking my heart watching him cough himself to sleep for 3 hours now. I can't do anything to help him feel better.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. That's one of the worse things a parent can go through, (watching their child battle something like this and not being able to do anything). I don't know if you realize it or not, but you are helping him. Stay strong for your boy, Guru. His own strength comes from you.

I will keep him in my thoughts.

MeatRock
04-16-2013, 10:38 PM

Dude, could your son be having problems breathing right and that's why he is coughing? Did the doctors do any lung capacity checks or anything?
Not trying to alarm you, it's just that my brothers son had Asthma and they didn't know it until he would start coughing uncontrollably.

04-17-2013, 12:38 AM
Dude, could your son be having problems breathing right and that's why he is coughing? Did the doctors do any lung capacity checks or anything?
Not trying to alarm you, it's just that my brothers son had Asthma and they didn't know it until he would start coughing uncontrollably.

He is getting 100% oxygen. The doctor tested this. When he sleeps he breathes perfectly normal.

warpaint*
04-17-2013, 04:58 AM
Sorry to hear of this. Your boy is in my prayers this week.

mikey23545
04-17-2013, 05:59 AM
I hope you and your family soon have all the answers, Guru - and, of course, a cure!

All positive vibes being sent your way.

Smed1065
04-17-2013, 06:06 AM
Done~

Fire Me Boy!
04-17-2013, 06:06 AM
He is getting 100% oxygen. The doctor tested this. When he sleeps he breathes perfectly normal.

I have pretty severe asthma too, and I'm generally at 98/99%. And I've been through that kind of coughing - uncontrollable, violent, fits (enough to break my ribs). Have they tried him on an emergency (albuterol) inhaler?

04-17-2013, 06:10 AM
I have pretty severe asthma too, and I'm generally at 98/99%. And I've been through that kind of coughing - uncontrollable, violent, fits (enough to break my ribs). Have they tried him on an emergency (albuterol) inhaler?

My wife could answer that better but I think the Allergist did something like that and it didn't help.

TimeForWasp
04-17-2013, 06:15 AM
Best wishes

J Diddy
04-17-2013, 06:20 AM

:(

I'm sorry buddy.

Fat Elvis
04-17-2013, 07:50 AM

You're in my prayers. Nothing worse as a parent than watching your kid suffer and there is nothing you can do about it.

mrbiggz
04-17-2013, 07:58 AM
My prayers go out to you and your family.

Rasputin
04-17-2013, 08:05 AM
Man I would really consider just take him to Childrens Mercy and not wait another day.

frankotank
04-17-2013, 08:36 AM
You're in my prayers. Nothing worse as a parent than watching your kid suffer and there is nothing you can do about it.

yeah....totally...
prayers up for that little'un man.

Buehler445
04-17-2013, 08:41 AM
My wife could answer that better but I think the Allergist did something like that and it didn't help.

It is unlikely the allergist gave him albuterol. At least the allergists I've been to. All of my coughing fits have come with difficulty breathing.

I'm quite certain the doctors have ruled it out, but in case they haven't that sounds like the nasty bronchitis I had a couple years ago.

BigRedChief
04-17-2013, 09:09 AM
I did a year a Respiratory Therapy residency at Children's Mercy. Those docs are some of the best pulmonary pediatric docs on the Planet.

If you have ruled out asthma thats good but Albuterol is helpful with multiple breathing issues. The coughing without narrowing of the airways could be some kind of allergin setting off the cilia in the throat. Albuterol could help that. It won't hurt. It really has no bad side effects. But like others have said, doctors are reluctant to prescribe it.

Any questions, you know me in RL. Don't hesitate to ask anything.

Halfcan
04-17-2013, 09:37 AM
Best wishes to your family!!

Omaha
04-17-2013, 09:41 AM
My middle son is experiencing some throat issues that are causing him constant coughing fits. He has missed several days of school, seen his primary care doctor, an allergist, and today an ENT. He is on 3 different prescriptions and still getting no relief. He is scheduled to go into the ENT again this week to take video documentation of his throat when coughing and speaking. If they are unable to determine what the problem is we are probably going to have to take him to Children's Mercy Pulmonary for further evaluation.

Please send him some thoughts and prayers for some kind of resolution to all this.

Done.

Fire Me Boy!
04-17-2013, 12:33 PM
It is unlikely the allergist gave him albuterol. At least the allergists I've been to. All of my coughing fits have come with difficulty breathing.

I'm quite certain the doctors have ruled it out, but in case they haven't that sounds like the nasty bronchitis I had a couple years ago.

Mine did. And I had the same kinds of issues, major coughing problems but no trouble breathing otherwise.

04-17-2013, 04:23 PM
I did a year a Respiratory Therapy residency at Children's Mercy. Those docs are some of the best pulmonary pediatric docs on the Planet.

If you have ruled out asthma thats good but Albuterol is helpful with multiple breathing issues. The coughing without narrowing of the airways could be some kind of allergin setting off the cilia in the throat. Albuterol could help that. It won't hurt. It really has no bad side effects. But like others have said, doctors are reluctant to prescribe it.

Any questions, you know me in RL. Don't hesitate to ask anything.Sounds like your was much more than just coughing though if I understand correctly. He breathes perfectly fine. We just can't seem to control the coughing. He has brief periods throughout the day where he doesn't cough at all. At night though, and in the mornings, he is just non stop and nothing seems to help. it sounds horrible. Yet, as soon as he falls asleep, he breathes perfectly normal.

bevischief
04-17-2013, 04:47 PM
Sounds like your was much more than just coughing though if I understand correctly. He breathes perfectly fine. We just can't seem to control the coughing. He has brief periods throughout the day where he doesn't cough at all. At night though, and in the mornings, he is just non stop and nothing seems to help. it sounds horrible. Yet, as soon as he falls asleep, he breathes perfectly normal.

Is this after he has drank something cold?

AustinChief
04-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Sounds like your was much more than just coughing though if I understand correctly. He breathes perfectly fine. We just can't seem to control the coughing. He has brief periods throughout the day where he doesn't cough at all. At night though, and in the mornings, he is just non stop and nothing seems to help. it sounds horrible. Yet, as soon as he falls asleep, he breathes perfectly normal.

I had bronchitis one summer as a kid... sounds like the exact same symptoms. No labored breathing but constant coughing... worse at night. The constant coughing wore me the hell out as well. Lasted about a month then gone.

04-17-2013, 04:54 PM
They have already ruled out Pneumonia, asthma and bronchitis.

MotherfuckerJones
04-17-2013, 04:59 PM

I don't know if it could be this but at times I get a chronic bronchitis. I dont have a sore throat or anything just non stop coughing and it lasts forever. The only thing that helps is codeine cough syrup. Acts up at night and sometimes in the morning.

bevischief
04-17-2013, 05:00 PM
Any family history on either side of anything like this?

bevischief
04-17-2013, 05:04 PM
I don't know if it could be this but at times I get a chronic bronchitis. I dont have a sore throat or anything just non stop coughing and it lasts forever. The only thing that helps is codeine cough syrup. Acts up at night and sometimes in the morning.

I have gone thru this as well.

04-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Any family history on either side of anything like this?nope none

Mrs. Loopner
04-17-2013, 05:24 PM
Bringing up the obvious but have they checked him for Whooping Cough?

04-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Bringing up the obvious but have they checked him for Whooping Cough?Yep, ruled that out as well. It's just bizarre.

Buehler445
04-18-2013, 12:10 AM

Any questions, you know me in RL. Don't hesitate to ask anything.

It raises blood pressure and heart rate, but I doubt it is a big deal for an otherwise healthy kid.

I assume you've given the kid antihistamines? I'm sure you have but if it is allergy related it will help.

All the best man. Hopefully your boy is in and out and it is something simple, quick, and painless.

04-18-2013, 12:31 AM
He has his appointment this afternoon. Just praying for some concrete findings so we know what is going on. If they still can't figure it out I'm going to scream.

Phobia
04-18-2013, 12:36 AM
You ever do any mold checks of your house? Send him away to stay with relatives for a week to see if it clears up any?

DaneMcCloud
04-18-2013, 12:39 AM
You ever do any mold checks of your house? Send him away to stay with relatives for a week to see if it clears up any?

How do mold checks work? I've heard that dust mites can cause major issues as well.

Fire Me Boy!
04-18-2013, 01:14 AM
How do mold checks work? I've heard that dust mites can cause major issues as well.

My major allergy is dust mites. And yeah, even on three inhalers, sanitizing all bedding every two weeks, and allergy covers on mattress, box springs, and all pillows, I still have some coughing problems.

DaneMcCloud
04-18-2013, 01:18 AM
My major allergy is dust mites. And yeah, even on three inhalers, sanitizing all bedding every two weeks, and allergy covers on mattress, box springs, and all pillows, I still have some coughing problems.

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that.

04-19-2013, 12:05 AM
NOw they are saying it is GERD so we have to force him to overcome his fear of swallowing pills. I hate the idea of having him on omeprozole for a long term. Doc also says he has to learn to stop his coughing on his own as well. Yeah. Thanks for nothing. Nights are even more traumatic now because we have to tell him to try and stop coughing, which only upsets him because no matter how we try to talk him through it, he can't make it happen.

I just pray the omeprozole is a short term fix that can be stopped soon after the coughing stops. I don't want him stuck on that shit for the rest of his life.

Fairplay
04-19-2013, 12:09 AM

That's terrible man, I couldn't imagine.

Health is so taken for granted.

Bugeater
04-19-2013, 12:15 AM
Tell him to stop coughing on his own and BTW here's some drugs. That will be $3,000 please.

Good grief.

Fairplay
04-19-2013, 12:18 AM
NOw they are saying it is GERD so we have to force him to overcome his fear of swallowing pills. I hate the idea of having him on omeprozole for a long term. Doc also says he has to learn to stop his coughing on his own as well. Yeah. Thanks for nothing. Nights are even more traumatic now because we have to tell him to try and stop coughing, which only upsets him because no matter how we try to talk him through it, he can't make it happen.

I just pray the omeprozole is a short term fix that can be stopped soon after the coughing stops. I don't want him stuck on that shit for the rest of his life.

My boy had the hiccup's for days on end. The doctor said to take Maalox and
have him relax his breathing. Worked quickly until he would start running around and start it up again.

I want to say though I'm glad it isn't a major health issue Guru and that it sounds like he might get back to normal in a few days maybe. Best thought's and prayers for your family.

Ming the Merciless
04-19-2013, 12:47 AM
have you tried having him sleep in an elevated position , like a reclining chair? My son had a bit of reflux problems and being inclined position seemed to help alot

http://assets.bensoutlet.com/products/4420/product/4_flip_pillow_27223_0_25484_0_2110_0.jpg?1352135761

04-19-2013, 12:53 AM
have you tried having him sleep in an elevated position , like a reclining chair? My son had a bit of reflux problems and being inclined position seemed to help alot

http://assets.bensoutlet.com/products/4420/product/4_flip_pillow_27223_0_25484_0_2110_0.jpg?1352135761
yeah, we have him in the pull out bed that has a incline setting. Thing is though, he coughs just as much sitting up as laying down. I really don't see how GERD can be the culprit. I had GERD and never had that issue. Also, his coughing is generally late at night before bed and first thing in the morning for a few hours. In between he doesn't have that big of an issue.

Fire Me Boy!
04-19-2013, 02:40 AM

I mentioned GERD early in the thread... shitty part of that is it will take a few weeks for the meds to fully integrate into his system and stop the cough, and if it is GERD you can only be patient until it does so (easier said than done). Sleeping in that elevated position should help some, but likely won't be a cure-all. And unfortunately, coughing can become a habitual reaction, so it is a good idea to try to get him to stifle it whenenver possible.

Fire Me Boy!
04-19-2013, 02:41 AM
yeah, we have him in the pull out bed that has a incline setting. Thing is though, he coughs just as much sitting up as laying down. I really don't see how GERD can be the culprit. I had GERD and never had that issue. Also, his coughing is generally late at night before bed and first thing in the morning for a few hours. In between he doesn't have that big of an issue.

In my post earlier, GERD can manifest as a chronic, violent cough with no other symptoms of acid reflux. Not surprising at all if this is the culprit.

04-19-2013, 03:04 AM
In my post earlier, GERD can manifest as a chronic, violent cough with no other symptoms of acid reflux. Not surprising at all if this is the culprit.

Well, I can only go on what people tell me so it helps to know that somebody else has had this problem. I just hope he doesn't have to stay on this drug for a long period of time. I was on the damn thing for 4 years before I finally said enough and tapered off. I only need it about once every 3-4 weeks now so I am close to off it. Took me almost 6 months of tapering to get here though.

04-19-2013, 03:06 AM
Also, a big thank you to everyone that responded to this thread and to those that didn't but still took the time to offer a thought nonetheless.

Hopefully this will end soon.

Fire Me Boy!
04-19-2013, 03:59 AM
Well, I can only go on what people tell me so it helps to know that somebody else has had this problem. I just hope he doesn't have to stay on this drug for a long period of time. I was on the damn thing for 4 years before I finally said enough and tapered off. I only need it about once every 3-4 weeks now so I am close to off it. Took me almost 6 months of tapering to get here though.

Me too, man.

My allergist told me last time I was there that even though a cough is linked to many, many other causes, GERD is something like the third leading cause of chronic cough.

It really sucks. I've broken my ribs once and dislocated two from coughing, so I definitely feel your (his) pain. I'm on omeprazole long-term along with my inhalers, as well. If it's GERD, nothing (generally) but controlling the cause will help - cough drops, suppressants, codeine... some say an antacid will help, so try giving him some TUMS whenever he gets into a coughing fit. It's at least worth a try.

Just know in advance if it is a GERD cough, those meds aren't going to fix it overnight or even over the course of a couple weeks. You have to be patient with the drug - while it may fix the acid symptoms within a couple of days, it takes something like 6-8 weeks for full potency in your system and for the cough to dissipate. It should start getting better in about 4 weeks.

04-19-2013, 05:02 AM
Me too, man.

My allergist told me last time I was there that even though a cough is linked to many, many other causes, GERD is something like the third leading cause of chronic cough.

It really sucks. I've broken my ribs once and dislocated two from coughing, so I definitely feel your (his) pain. I'm on omeprazole long-term along with my inhalers, as well. If it's GERD, nothing (generally) but controlling the cause will help - cough drops, suppressants, codeine... some say an antacid will help, so try giving him some TUMS whenever he gets into a coughing fit. It's at least worth a try.

Just know in advance if it is a GERD cough, those meds aren't going to fix it overnight or even over the course of a couple weeks. You have to be patient with the drug - while it may fix the acid symptoms within a couple of days, it takes something like 6-8 weeks for full potency in your system and for the cough to dissipate. It should start getting better in about 4 weeks.

Thanks man. I sure hope it is that simple. I can live with 4 weeks if we can taper him off after that.

Fire Me Boy!
04-19-2013, 05:19 AM
Thanks man. I sure hope it is that simple. I can live with 4 weeks if we can taper him off after that.

Really trying not to be a Debbie Downer here, just passing along what my doc has told me.

Four weeks is when you should start to see an improvement; doubtful it'll be dramatic. But it'll steadily get better as the weeks progress. If it's GERD, it'll probably be 2-3 months before he's totally fixed. As far as long-term, that'll be between you and the doc, but the doc won't want to do it. Mine took me off it, and about 4 months later it came back. So then I had to cough again for 2-3 months while the meds got integrated back into my system...

Fritz88
04-19-2013, 05:44 AM

Good. All the best Guru.

bevischief
04-19-2013, 06:12 AM
http://www.naturalremediesthatwork.com/natural-remedies-for-heartburn/

Buehler445
04-19-2013, 07:21 AM
Jesus. Sorry man. I don't envy your son. I've tried to force myself not to cough. I was woefully ineffective.

Here's hoping for a quick recovery.

05-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Well after all those tests it turned out to be simple GERD. He only needed to take 3 nights of pills and the cough went away.

Now, after insurance paid their part, we owe $1500. This is more than what I owed on my surgery.

What a racket.

Chiefsplanet was more reliable than the doctors. How sad is that?

Fat Elvis
05-08-2013, 06:39 AM
Well after all those tests it turned out to be simple GERD. He only needed to take 3 nights of pills and the cough went away.

Now, after insurance paid their part, we owe $1500. This is more than what I owed on my surgery.

What a racket.

Chiefsplanet was more reliable than the doctors. How sad is that?

Well, good for your son, bad for your pocketbook. But we all know what is really important--your son's health. Congrats!

05-08-2013, 06:41 AM
Well, good for your son, bad for your pocketbook. But we all know what is really important--your son's health. Congrats!

I'm happy he came out fine but they should have tried the simple options first rather than pushing him through all those ridiculous tests. All he needed was a $10 prescription.

The doctors don't deserve a pass on this.

Buehler445
05-08-2013, 06:43 AM
All that matters is your son is on the mend. Really glad to hear it buddy.

Fat Elvis
05-08-2013, 06:44 AM
I'm happy he came out fine but they should have tried the simple options first rather than pushing him through all those ridiculous tests. All he needed was a $10 prescription.

The doctors don't deserve a pass on this.

It's not just the doctors...(it's the whole healthcare system).

05-08-2013, 06:48 AM
It's not just the doctors...(it's the whole healthcare system).

Absolutely!!! And it is only going to get worse.

For the record, the problem was solved 3 weeks ago. We just got the bills today. College funds just took a big hit.