PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs GENO FALLS TO ROUND 2...HILARITY ENSUES (RHYMES)

Hootie
04-25-2013, 09:41 PM
Epic!

Repost!

Don't care!! hahahahahahaha

Ceej
04-25-2013, 09:42 PM
Oh, another chest pound thread.

Avoid.

PRIMETIME211
04-25-2013, 09:43 PM
nobody outside here thought he was that good though lol

Hootie
Not really. I was a Geno bandwagoner until I came to terms with the fact there was NO WAY HE WAS AN ELITE PROSPECT.

So this is just hilarious to me.

ModSocks
Not really. I was a Geno bandwagoner until I came to terms with the fact there was NO WAY HE WAS AN ELITE PROSPECT.

So this is just hilarious to me.

What is hilarious? That you were wrong as well?

TribalElder
You still rubbin the penii?

Hammock Parties
04-25-2013, 09:45 PM
Tons of teams are gonna eat shit.

-King-
04-25-2013, 09:45 PM
What rhymes? two with ensues?

NorthernWV
04-25-2013, 09:46 PM
Its like that episode of south park where they build up britney spears just to watch her die, except here geno is the britney

Hootie
What is hilarious? That you were wrong as well?

Sure.

It's just hilarious this board WASTED 100,000+ posts on a NON FIRST ROUND prospect.

Hootie
What rhymes? two with ensues?

yep

CoMoChief
04-25-2013, 09:47 PM
LOL

-King-
yep

LMAO

Hootie

there is nothing anyone can say now

drafturbators were wrong

Geno wasn't an elite prospect.

Fact.

ShowtimeSBMVP

:deevee:

ShowtimeSBMVP
04-25-2013, 09:48 PM
there is nothing anyone can say now

drafturbators were wrong

Geno wasn't an elite prospect.

Fact.

100% right

Exoter175
04-25-2013, 09:48 PM
Who was it that said I was going to be wrong when I said there wouldn't be more than 2 QB's drafted in the first round this year?

:D

Kaylore
04-25-2013, 09:49 PM
It sure was funny watching you all pretend he was worth the first overall. I really hoped you guys would take him. Fact is Geno sucks. Unfortunately you have a coach who isn't stupid and took the best player in the draft instead. Oh well...

Hootie
they can sell a ketchup popsical to a hootie in white gloves though

had me sold on Geno...a 2nd day prospect

...never again bators, never again

Ceej
This thread smells like poo too.

notorious
Fuck. I wanted the draft to get here so this shit would end, and it's only gotten worse.

Sigh.

okcchief
I like Geno, but this shit is funny. I'm happy all these guys are still out here. Hopefully, we get a second back and grab one.

Hootie
04-25-2013, 09:50 PM
I'd love to see us trade Albert now...parlay our 2nd and 3rd for the 49ers pick (our pick) and take Geno...

that would be GREAT!

...and then I hope he busts so I can LOL again hahahaha

oh man...that would be like a quadruple whammy

-King-
04-25-2013, 09:51 PM
I like Geno, but this shit is funny. I'm happy all these guys are still out here. Hopefully, we get a second back and grab one.

Yup. I realized the Geno thing wasn't happening a while ago and the past month or so has just been comedy.

bigdaddychieffan
04-25-2013, 09:52 PM
Neither was Russell Wilson if you go buy that logic.

tooge
04-25-2013, 09:52 PM
It's not just Geno. It's this entire draft that is showing that most of CP are blowhards when it comes to evaluating nfl talent. I do think Geno will forever cuss his decision to skip the senior bowl. Maybe the chiefs can still swing the Albert trade and get Geno at his REAL value now, or Nassib.

-King-
04-25-2013, 09:53 PM
LMAO LMAO Geno watch will be worse than Sanchez watch.

tooge
04-25-2013, 09:55 PM

Saved this post. If u are right, props. If not, expect abuse.

BeMyValentine
04-25-2013, 09:56 PM
Does Klein get drafted before Geno?

notorious
04-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Does Klein get drafted before Geno?

LMAO

MMXcalibur
04-25-2013, 09:58 PM
General managers. All of you.
Take a bow.

jAZ
04-25-2013, 09:58 PM
Oh, another chest pound thread.

Avoid.
For 6 months this place was a swamp of Geno Smith semen. And all of those self appointed draft gurus were wrong by at least full round.

Any chance that those people will take a wait-and-see approach with the moves the new staff is making?

Hootie
04-25-2013, 09:59 PM
that was just great...

seriously

the first round just pwned the last 4 months of ChiefsPlanet

ShowtimeSBMVP
04-25-2013, 09:59 PM
RICHELLE CAREY ‏@RichelleCarey 7m

ESPN reporting Geno Smith isn't coming back for day 2. Says he's going home.

He's mad

Hootie
04-25-2013, 10:00 PM
the thing is

all of the Geno-bators SWORE the "experts" were all TRUE FANS...Kiper, McShay, Mayock...ANYONE WHO DIDN'T MOCK GENO...didn't get it, and they would be in for "A BIG SURPRISE COME DRAFT DAY..."

Yeah, ok.

Now it's...

"everyone is going to eat shit!"

hahahahaha

CP needs to learn its lesson after this one. This is strike 3 officially.

Saul Good
04-25-2013, 10:00 PM
I'd love to see us trade Albert now...parlay our 2nd and 3rd for the 49ers pick (our pick) and take Geno...

that would be GREAT!

...and then I hope he busts so I can LOL again hahahaha

oh man...that would be like a quadruple whammy

**** that. The 49ers will draft him with that pick. Then they will trade him to us in eight years for two seconds. If there is one thing the Chiefs love, it's overpaying for shitty 49er backup QBs.

Carlota69
04-25-2013, 10:01 PM
Epic!

Repost!

Don't care!! hahahahahahaha

He's mad
Wasn't that one of the knocks on him? That he couldn't handle adversity or a bad day? He's going to pout and go home?

okcchief
04-25-2013, 10:02 PM
Fuck that. The 49ers will draft him with that pick. Then they will trade him to us in eight years for two seconds. If there is one thing the Chiefs love, it's overpaying for shitty 49er QBs.

Lol

This wouldn't shock me at all.

Bugeater
04-25-2013, 10:02 PM

He's mad
How about that, he's a little crybaby bitch just like you.

ShowtimeSBMVP
04-25-2013, 10:04 PM
How about that, he's a little crybaby bitch just like you.

Just like you.

Cannibal
Geno may, or may not turn out to a good QB, but the 2 months of shitting on the Chiefs for passing Geno at #1 overall is looking kinda stupid right now.

okcchief
Wasn't that one of the knocks on him? That he couldn't handle adversity or a bad day? He's going to pout and go home?

I don't think you can blame him for that. I don't know why anyone would comeback. However, they showed a shot of him with his head in his hands midway through the first round that didn't look good at all.

Hootie
04-25-2013, 10:05 PM
this is like the brother of Casey Clausen part II

Hootie
could you imagine if we still had the #2 pick of this round?!?!?!!?

and then we were on the clock...

and Geno was still there?

HO
MY
GAWD

HAHAHAHAHAHA

zigbazah
Honestly, Geno's demeanor and attitude didn't help his cause at all tonight.

Fritz88
04-25-2013, 10:06 PM

He's mad

If that's true then this confirms his maturity issues.

Messier

He's mad

I know we're kidding around, but this IS one of the reasons I didn't like him. He did pout when games weren't going his way. I can only assume he'd do the same thing in the NFL.

evolve27

He's mad

What a sour loser. Kind of hope he falls farther.

jAZ
04-25-2013, 10:07 PM
Geno may, or may not turn out to a good QB, but the 2 months of shitting on the Chiefs for passing Geno at #1 overall is looking kinda stupid right now.

It looked arrogant and stupid at the time.

Bump
04-25-2013, 10:07 PM
This guy and his love for dick swinging contests ROFL

-King-
04-25-2013, 10:08 PM
could you imagine if we still had the #2 pick of this round?!?!?!!?

and then we were on the clock...

and Geno was still there?

HO
MY
GAWD

HAHAHAHAHAHA

... and if we passed him again...

Three7s
04-25-2013, 10:08 PM
I was off the Geno bandwagon awhile back. When all 32 teams think he's shit, then he's probably shit.

okcchief
04-25-2013, 10:09 PM
Honestly, Geno's demeanor and attitude didn't help his cause at all tonight.

I agree with that. Don't think coming back tomorrow matters either way.

-King-
LMAO Why would he go back? You guys are just being stupid now. There's no upside to going back. I'd rather go home and be with family also if I were him.

Mr. Kotter
LMAO LMAO LMAO

notorious
Geno is not shit, and he's not great.

The truth usually falls somewhere in the gray area.

Ceej
If only Geno hit in the three hole, and not lead off.

O.city
So all you guys would go back tomorrow if you were him?

Kaylore
04-25-2013, 10:11 PM

He's mad

What a leader of men.

notorious
04-25-2013, 10:12 PM
What a leader of men.

I said those exact words while KSU was prison raping him.

ModSocks
04-25-2013, 10:12 PM
they can sell a ketchup popsical to a hootie in white gloves though

had me sold on Geno...a 2nd day prospect

...never again bators, never again

So that's your way of backing away huh, blaming other people for your own opinion?

That is some gutless shit right there.

Sfeihc
04-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Hooter. The only CPer who trolls himself.

Hootie
04-25-2013, 10:13 PM
I mean...

I do not blame him for acting like a twat...he's lost millions of dollars at this point.

Now...he's going to barely be a millionaire when he's drafted. After taxes? Meh.

He better be good.

Lot more pressure on him now to be great.

Hootie
04-25-2013, 10:14 PM
So that's your way of backing away huh, blaming other people for your own opinion?

That is some gutless shit right there.

My own opinion?

I was all in on Geno.

Of course.

But I've also stated A BILLION TIMES I don't watch college football and I adapt the fanboys of the drafturbators...

after Alex Smith? I knew Geno wasn't going to happen...

Now?

This is just hysterical to me.

People were all like (today)..."Geno is gonna be a Raider...Eagle at worst!"

hahahahhahahahhahahahaha

Hysterical

Chief Roundup
04-25-2013, 10:14 PM
So where are the Geno Mafia members? Are they in hiding building excuses? It will be comparisons of Brees and successful 2cd round QBs and so on.

-King-
04-25-2013, 10:17 PM
after Alex Smith? I knew Geno wasnt

Yep. I never understood people who still thought Geno would happen after that point. No way we were drafting a QB early after giving up 2 2nds for one.

Mr. Kotter
04-25-2013, 10:21 PM
I mean...

I do not blame him for acting like a twat...he's lost millions of dollars at this point.

Now...he's going to barely be a millionaire when he's drafted. After taxes? Meh.

He better be good.

Lot more pressure on him now to be great.

Heh. Too many looked at him, and his "stats" and said:

A pussified-version of JaMarcus Russell.... :hmmm:

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Damn, I hope I am wrong, and the Chiefs trade back into the 2nd round and nab him....but, heh....I DOUBT it, seriously. LMAO

Hootie
04-25-2013, 10:22 PM
after I knew the Chiefs were going to take a tackle

my only interest was to see how far Geno would fall

...and this made draft night epic

he pwned CP

Hammock Parties
04-25-2013, 10:24 PM

You are a fucking racist.

There is no comparison between Geno and Russell apart from SKIN COLOR.

ModSocks
04-25-2013, 10:25 PM
My own opinion?

I was all in on Geno.

Of course.

But I've also stated A BILLION TIMES I don't watch college football and I adapt the fanboys of the drafturbators...

after Alex Smith? I knew Geno wasn't going to happen...

Now?

This is just hysterical to me.

People were all like (today)..."Geno is gonna be a Raider...Eagle at worst!"

hahahahhahahahhahahahaha

Hysterical

Everyone knew that Geno wasn't happening. Willie and Pen might have held onto the idea forever, but everyone knew Geno was a long, long shot. Just because people hoped for it and discussed it doesn't make them delusional or make you alone in your thinking.

You're thumping your chest about something most people agreed with you on.

KCwolf
04-25-2013, 10:25 PM
after I knew the Chiefs were going to take a tackle

my only interest was to see how far Geno would fall

...and this made draft night epic

he pwned CP

Yep

lewdog
04-25-2013, 10:26 PM
The same douche who said he would bet his life savings that Chiefs would take Geno as soon as the odds came out in Vegas.

ROFL

:facepalm:

MartiniusImperator
04-25-2013, 10:28 PM
Please go back to Ebaums or whatever cesspool you climbed out of and take "pwned" and "epic" with you.

DTLB58
04-25-2013, 10:34 PM

That's kinda what I was thinking watching his reaction to the cameras in the green room. Hand over face, turning his body so the camera couldn't see his face.
Dude, if you can't take the heat...How are you gonna handle the media say in NY after a big loss or consecutive losses? Not good.

But yea, nobody ever claimed he was Andrew Luck. ;)

DTLB58
04-25-2013, 10:37 PM
Heh. Too many looked at him, and his "stats" and said:

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Damn, I hope I am wrong, and the Chiefs trade back into the 2nd round and nab him....but, heh....I DOUBT it, seriously. LMAO

At this rate he may fall to us in the third.

Mr. Kotter
04-25-2013, 10:40 PM

THIS x 1,000 mutha-fuggin times.....Heh. LMAO LMAO LMAO

Of course, Geno could be the next Montanna, or Brady....afterall.....heh.

patteeu
04-25-2013, 10:46 PM
It looked arrogant and stupid at the time.

That, it did.

ChiefAshhole20
04-25-2013, 10:50 PM
NOW does anyone have a problem spending what we did on Alex? Clearly, he was the only real option this year if we wanted to win this year

jd1020
04-25-2013, 10:52 PM
NOW does anyone have a problem spending what we did on Alex? Clearly, he was the only real option this year if we wanted to win this year

Fuck yes I still have a problem with Alex Smith and the price we paid only makes it worse.

WV
04-25-2013, 10:53 PM
**** yes I still have a problem with Alex Smith and the price we paid only makes it worse.

Hell yes this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would be in perfect position to get Geno, but alas Chiefs fans seem happier with Average Smith.

TLO
04-25-2013, 10:57 PM
This thread has AIDS.

WhitiE
04-25-2013, 11:02 PM
This thread has AIDS.

No1curr..... :D

CaliforniaChief
04-25-2013, 11:04 PM
Interesting night. I was fully on the Geno bandwagon, so I'll take my lumps.

But I agree with the sentiment that his reaction to adversity and tendency to pout was one of the big knocks on him. The thought being that if he couldn't handle it at a college level, he would melt down in the NFL.

It's true that any of us would be pissed off and hurt under those circumstances.

But he's not any of us. He's supposedly an elite athlete who has the mental capacity and character to handle disappointment.

Now there's a chance this is way overreacting and that nobody cares. But there's no question that had he been stand-up, talked with the media, and taken his lumps, that he would have scored major points in the eyes of those who are watching to see how he deals with the realities of NFL life.

Contrast that with Alex Smith. He handled the adversity of losing his job to injury and watching his backup take the team that he had taken control of all the way to the Super Bowl. Was he honest about his desire to be a starter? Yes. But did he handle his situation with the utmost professionalism and respect. Yes. And that may be why he's the starting QB of the Kansas City Chiefs and Geno Smith is flying back home watching millions of dollars go to other players.

04-26-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm not on Geno watch, but I am on QB watch. WE damned well better draft one by pick 4.

Chiefshrink
04-26-2013, 12:17 AM

But I agree with the sentiment that his reaction to adversity and tendency to pout was one of the big knocks on him. The thought being that if he couldn't handle it at a college level, he would melt down in the NFL.

It's true that any of us would be pissed off and hurt under those circumstances.

But he's not any of us. He's supposedly an elite athlete who has the mental capacity and character to handle disappointment.

Now there's a chance this is way overreacting and that nobody cares. But there's no question that had he been stand-up, talked with the media, and taken his lumps, that he would have scored major points in the eyes of those who are watching to see how he deals with the realities of NFL life.

Contrast that with Alex Smith. He handled the adversity of losing his job to injury and watching his backup take the team that he had taken control of all the way to the Super Bowl. Was he honest about his desire to be a starter? Yes. But did he handle his situation with the utmost professionalism and respect. Yes. And that may be why he's the starting QB of the Kansas City Chiefs and Geno Smith is flying back home watching millions of dollars go to other players.

BINGO !

Geno in free fall for sure:doh!:

KCUnited
04-26-2013, 05:25 AM
So all you guys would go back tomorrow if you were him?

I wouldn't have made it out of the first with my 40 time and bench.

PRIEST
04-26-2013, 05:35 AM
Oh yea Alex Cassel is the starting qb for the chumps no need to draft a QB . Same as it ever was.

ayleswbj
04-26-2013, 05:50 AM
Man, goin back reading some of the shit and so many post actually putting Geno in the same breath as Luck and Griffin. Geno is who he is and everyone knew it. Well except a few on here. A huge win for the Chiefs organization sticking to the plan. Best of luck to Geno wherever he lands. It is very conceivable he could turn out to be a really good player. Even the great Bill Walsh advised the Niners to take Giovanni Carmazzi instead of Tom Brady. So who can know until his career starts, but it was obvious to many that he lacks elite talent and his numbers were just inflated. It was a fun couple weeks though.

MotherfuckerJones
04-26-2013, 05:56 AM
Man, goin back reading some of the shit and so many post actually putting Geno in the same breath as Luck and Griffin. Geno is who he is and everyone knew it. Well except a few on here. A huge win for the Chiefs organization sticking to the plan. Best of luck to Geno wherever he lands. It is very conceivable he could turn out to be a really good player. Even the great Bill Walsh advised the Niners to take Giovanni Carmazzi instead of Tom Brady. So who can know until his career starts, but it was obvious to many that he lacks elite talent and his numbers were just inflated. It was a fun couple weeks though.

Gota see him play first before saying KC made the right choice. Geno could flop or blow up. Right now, I believe KC did the right thing.

PRIEST
04-26-2013, 05:58 AM

So you got your season tickets & Alex Cassel jersey ready check :thumb:

Deberg_1990
04-26-2013, 06:18 AM
I'm not on Geno watch, but I am on QB watch. WE damned well better draft one by pick 4.

Why the urgency? Theres no chance of whoever they pick starting this year (barring injury) anyways.

Ill bet they do pick one somewhere in this draft though....

baitism
04-26-2013, 06:33 AM
Not playing in the Senior Bowl was obviously a solid decision.

04-26-2013, 06:35 AM
Why the urgency? Theres no chance of whoever they pick starting this year (barring injury) anyways.

Ill bet they do pick one somewhere in this draft though....

Because we need to be drafting one every year regardless of the round. You should always be looking at that position when you have shit currently.

Deberg_1990
04-26-2013, 07:21 AM
Because we need to be drafting one every year regardless of the round. You should always be looking at that position when you have shit currently.

But we dont have crap currently. At least not to Dorsey/Reid.

If Smith plays like crap this year and they dont draft a QB early next year, then i might have a problem.

acesn8s
04-26-2013, 07:24 AM
Geno's fall is more epic than Quinn's hype and draft day fall. They fall for a reason. Quinn is no Montana and Geno is no RG3.

jd1020
04-26-2013, 07:26 AM

Gotta love Chiefs fans... so easily pleased.

Chiefs go out and get another fucking backup QB for 2 high picks and draft a OT #1 to replace a proven NFL tackle.

But they didn't draft Geno #1 and Geno fell to the second round...

HAHAHAHAHAH! GENO DIDN'T EVEN GET DRAFTED IN THE FIRST ROUND!!!!! HE WASN'T EVEN THE FIRST QB TAKEN!!!!! HUGE WIN FOR THE CHIEFS!!!!! MOST SUCCESSFUL FRANCHISE EVERRRRRRRR!!!!!

ayleswbj
04-26-2013, 07:40 AM
So you got your season tickets & Alex Cassel jersey ready check :thumb:

OH yes i do, I am one of the fans who totally believes Alex Smith is the guy. The story on him is being rewritten. The start of his career goes in line with so many talented QBs who were stuck on talentless Franchises that just didnt know what to do. I dont think there was a more talentless team than the one he was drafted to in 05. I challenge anyone to name a Starting wideout on those teams in 05 06 07. They drafted Davis as the TE, but man that franchise was in dissaray. I wont go on, just to say i do think he is gonna have a great season with all the pieces the Chiefs have at skill positions.

Hootie
04-26-2013, 07:43 AM
The same douche who said he would bet his life savings that Chiefs would take Geno as soon as the odds came out in Vegas.

ROFL

:facepalm:

Yep. Only three times this decade has a QB not gone first...I'm an odds guy.

I also said this before the Alex Smith acquisition. Please quote a post where I said this after...

K thanks

Carlota69
04-26-2013, 07:43 AM

Exactly. Be a man and show good face. Then go pout in your hotel room. I'd come back too just to keep showing good face. I know I would. If he wants to score points, he should too.

Carlota69
04-26-2013, 07:45 AM

I think they draft a QB with the next pick, whether s it's a 2nd or if we only have our 3rd.

Hootie
04-26-2013, 07:46 AM
Everyone knew that Geno wasn't happening. Willie and Pen might have held onto the idea forever, but everyone knew Geno was a long, long shot. Just because people hoped for it and discussed it doesn't make them delusional or make you alone in your thinking.

You're thumping your chest about something most people agreed with you on.

Not thumping my chest one bit...

I would've been pleased with geno at #1

Laughing hysterically he's still available like all the experts said

It's hilarious...this board was thoroughly owned

BigRichard
04-26-2013, 07:54 AM
Peyton Manning

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
04-26-2013, 07:57 AM
and for awhile, Sharrif was the "if not Geno" guy.

Chief Roundup
04-26-2013, 07:59 AM

Chiefs go out and get another ****ing backup QB for 2 high picks and draft a OT #1 to replace a proven NFL tackle.

HAHAHAHAHAH! GENO DIDN'T EVEN GET DRAFTED IN THE FIRST ROUND!!!!! HE WASN'T EVEN THE FIRST QB TAKEN!!!!! HUGE WIN FOR THE CHIEFS!!!!! MOST SUCCESSFUL FRANCHISE EVERRRRRRRR!!!!!

Dude we didn't give up 2 high picks for Alex Smith.

The rest is about the Geno Mafia and the way people act on here. It is not truly about the Chiefs.

The Bad Guy
04-26-2013, 08:00 AM
Nothing wrong with loving a prospect and pounding the table for him on here. I liked Geno at times too.

However, saying the Chiefs were "risk adverse" because they didn't take him 1 overall, is a fucking load of shit.

Now I can't wait to when he goes after 34 so we can read the constant whining from our resident QB gurus Claynus and ROR.

I won't lump Sacco, SNR, DJ's Left Nut or any other poster who actually has an original thought and watches tape to form their opinions.

Chiefs=Champions
04-26-2013, 08:04 AM
Nothing wrong with loving a prospect and pounding the table for him on here. I liked Geno at times too.

However, saying the Chiefs were "risk adverse" because they didn't take him 1 overall, is a ****ing load of shit.

Now I can't wait to when he goes after 34 so we can read the constant whining from our resident QB gurus Claynus and ROR.

I won't lump Sacco, SNR, DJ's Left Nut or any other poster who actually has an original thought and watches tape to form their opinions.

Any chance the chiefs trade into the 2nd for him? Using B Albert??

*holding straw*

WV
04-26-2013, 08:05 AM
Dude we didn't give up 2 high picks for Alex Smith.

The rest is about the Geno Mafia and the way people act on here. It is not truly about the Chiefs.

You're partially right. The #34 overall was too much at this point, the possibility that it could be even worse with another 2nd is beyond moronic.

New World Order
04-26-2013, 08:09 AM
Oh yea Alex Cassel is the starting qb for the chumps no need to draft a QB . Same as it ever was.

Are you telling me we are in for another 22-28 132 yard performance per game?

Great!

Chief Roundup
04-26-2013, 08:10 AM
You're partially right. The #34 overall was too much at this point, the possibility that it could be even worse with another 2nd is beyond moronic.

How is that? The only way they get a 2cd is if Smith has a great year and we end up in the playoffs or something like that. If he does that then he would be worth that extra pick.

jAZ
04-26-2013, 08:18 AM

Chiefs go out and get another ****ing backup QB for 2 high picks and draft a OT #1 to replace a proven NFL tackle.

Doubling down on Teh Stupid doesn't usually work out. But who knows, with Geno-fans, maybe it will this time.

jAZ
04-26-2013, 08:21 AM

However, saying the Chiefs were "risk adverse" because they didn't take him 1 overall, is a ****ing load of shit.

I don't mind anyone having and sharing their opinion. For me, its when anyone not collecting an NFL paycheck takes their own opinions seriously. That's just arrogant and stupid to me.

Saul Good
04-26-2013, 08:23 AM

These quotes coming from the Geno mafia are irony at its finest. Some Chiefs fans are so easy to please that they would hold a parade over drafting a player that every GM in the league grades as a second round talent with the #1 overall pick as long as it's a QB.

patteeu
04-26-2013, 08:25 AM
These quotes coming from the Geno mafia are irony at its finest. Some Chiefs fans are so easy to please that they would hold a parade over drafting a player that every GM in the league grades as a second round talent with the #1 overall pick as long as it's a QB.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. :)

Ugly Duck
04-26-2013, 09:06 AM
John Clayton on ESPN just suggested that Geno falls to Oakland with the 10th pick of the second day....

penbrook
04-26-2013, 09:08 AM
John Clayton on ESPN just suggested that Geno falls to Oakland with the 10th pick of the second day....

If he doesnt go there he goes to the Jets.

Hell he actually might land to us in the third.

ShowtimeSBMVP
04-26-2013, 09:11 AM
@JayGlazer: "Some teams had Geno as the 5th best QB on their board.

penbrook
04-26-2013, 09:12 AM

My god.

Geno actually might fall into our hands. But I doubt we would take him in the third.

Sorter
04-26-2013, 09:17 AM

That makes sense.

ChiTown
04-26-2013, 09:20 AM
My god.

Geno actually might fall into our hands. But I doubt we would take him in the third.

Why?

penbrook
04-26-2013, 09:22 AM
Why?

If the Jets or Raiders dont grab him he will fall.

But its the Chief Way and I doubt we grab him.

The Franchise
04-26-2013, 09:23 AM

One team had Nassib as a UDFA. Everyone is different....

Fairplay
04-26-2013, 09:27 AM
The draft Geno threads I felt like if you made an opinion that he wasn't that good then they would gang up on you. It was really sad, with SNR it was his way or the highway.

Now look, Geno goes undrafted by every team in the first round. Fuck you guys, Geno and T'eo are now synonymous with the word Losers.

The Franchise
04-26-2013, 09:32 AM
The draft Geno threads I felt like if you made an opinion that he wasn't that good then they would gang up on you. It was really sad, with SNR it was his way or the highway.

Now look, Geno goes undrafted by every team in the first round. Fuck you guys, Geno and T'eo are now synonymous with the word Losers.

If you came into the Geno thread and actually used intelligence and quality opinions.....you were fine. If you jumped in the thread and said he was the next Vince Young or Jamarcus Russel.....you got shit on.

acesn8s
04-26-2013, 09:35 AM
I think they draft a QB with the next pick, whether s it's a 2nd or if we only have our 3rd.

I don't understand the philosophy of replacing shit with younger shit.

RNR
04-26-2013, 09:43 AM

Now look, Geno goes undrafted by every team in the first round. **** you guys, Geno and T'eo are now synonymous with the word Losers.

It was pretty funny. Maybe now those guys realize that those who saw this kid for what he is were not idiots or haters. He may end up being a really good who knows. I and many others do know the Chiefs would have been silly to draft that kid #1 overall~