PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs A curse on you AFC west foes!

farmerchief
04-27-2013, 05:03 PM
The two QB's I felt would at least be good developmental projects for the Chiefs( if not more), were drafted by the Raiders and the Broncos! C'mon man, give us a break!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

BlackHelicopters
04-27-2013, 05:05 PM
The AFC West is ours for the taking. To the watchtower...............

tk13
04-27-2013, 05:06 PM
Plus now Manti T'eo is going to own Jamal Charles for the next 5 years.

hometeam
04-27-2013, 05:12 PM

The only thing Te'o is going to own is the rights to his made for TV Lifetime channel movie in a couple of years when he is out of the league.

GoChargers
04-27-2013, 07:07 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STOP

The only thing Te'o is gonna own is a seat on the bench.

Mile High Mania
04-27-2013, 08:54 PM
So which AFCW team appears to have had the better draft?

Prison Bitch
04-27-2013, 08:55 PM
Te'o and Rivers love connection

MotherfuckerJones
04-27-2013, 08:56 PM
ROFL Te'O will disappear like his "girlfriend." When facing NFL competition he was a ghost. Surprised SD traded up for him.

R8RFAN
04-27-2013, 09:04 PM

I don't know but I am satisfied

Bump
04-27-2013, 09:04 PM
I can't wait to see JC juke the piss out of Te'o

Tombstone RJ
04-27-2013, 09:19 PM
SD appears desperate to me in that they took Te'o hoping he'd be the next Seau. I seriously doubt Te'o is anything more than a journey-man LBer when it's all said and done.

GoChargers
04-27-2013, 09:29 PM
ROFL Te'O will disappear like his "girlfriend." When facing NFL competition he was a ghost. Surprised SD traded up for him.

It's because Dean Spanos cares more about selling tickets and merchandise and garnering media attention than winning football games. There's no doubt in my mind he meddled in that decision and demanded that Telesco draft a big flashy name.

Meanwhile, a real winning franchise, the Ravens, traded up for a superior linebacker in Arthur Brown shortly afterward.

Shit like this is why the Ravens have multiple Lombardis and the Chargers will never win one under Spanos.

MotherfuckerJones
04-27-2013, 09:32 PM
It's because Dean Spanos cares more about selling tickets and merchandise and garnering media attention than winning football games. There's no doubt in my mind he meddled in that decision and demanded that Telesco draft a big flashy name.

Meanwhile, a real winning franchise, the Ravens, traded up for a superior linebacker in Arthur Brown shortly afterward.

Shit like this is why the Ravens have multiple Lombardis and the Chargers will never win one under Spanos.

That sucks. Well SD doesn't sell many tickets. Jokes on Spanos

Spott
04-27-2013, 09:32 PM

All pretty meh. Denver will be cakewalking through this division for a few years.

MotherfuckerJones
04-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Love my boy Ball on the Broncos. He's a stud

GoChargers
04-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Well SD doesn't sell many tickets.

Hence the desperation. (Of course, a huge reason for the blackouts in recent years was AJ and Norv's continued employment, so at least that problem was finally fixed.)

ThaVirus
04-27-2013, 10:12 PM

That's funny. My friend literally said the same thing to me yesterday.

Not likely.

BIG K
04-27-2013, 10:22 PM
The two QB's I felt would at least be good developmental projects for the Chiefs( if not more), were drafted by the Raiders and the Broncos! C'mon man, give us a break!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Did no one hear Dorsey's pre-draft interviews? He stated, on record, he was going to draft the 'best athlete overall on each round....It's obvious, he went with the best athlete and bypassed need. He stuck to his word, good or bad... only time will tell....

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-27-2013, 10:23 PM
Who took that loser Wilson and Landry Jones?
Posted via Mobile Device