PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Sportsfan: The Alex Smith Story

beach tribe
05-02-2013, 01:59 PM
I did a search. Didnt find it.
Full Video available Here:
http://vimeo.com/44971571
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hUum2i4WCwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr. Laz
05-02-2013, 02:00 PM
is this the same long ass story all the Alex Smith homers posted ten billion times when we first signed him?

L.A. Chieffan
05-02-2013, 02:01 PM
It was in one of the gigantic Alex Smith bukkake threads.

Rasputin
05-02-2013, 02:03 PM
Going to wait for the rest of the story...

good day / Paul Harvey

doesn't end well

beach tribe
05-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Ahh, Gotcha. I hadn't seen it.

BlackHelicopters
05-02-2013, 02:09 PM
What does his cum taste like? 3-13

Setsuna
05-02-2013, 02:33 PM

ROFL Nice

Ming the Merciless
05-02-2013, 02:39 PM
I randomly flipped it to 7:39 and listened to the song for a bit

vomited in my mouth

tried to stab myself in the cochlea with a butter knife

smashed a vase

AlexSmithDynasty
05-02-2013, 03:25 PM
His story isn't over, gonna end with a superbowl or 2 in KC!

Hammock Parties
05-02-2013, 03:31 PM
OMG HE HAD ONE GOOD SEASON IN HIS NFL CAREER LET'S ALL CRY TEARS OF JOY OVER THIS EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT

ceebz
05-02-2013, 03:45 PM
lol, all these fucking Alex Smith ball sucking videos prove is that Vernon Davis is a badass.

HoneyBadger
05-02-2013, 03:52 PM
A tribute video showing he sucks.

mikey23545
05-02-2013, 04:36 PM

Did it bother all of you Genotypes that while you were sucking him off and swallowing he was texting on his cell phone the whole time?

lcarus
05-02-2013, 04:39 PM

I bet it has a hint of 10-6 and a major ass whooping in the wild card round of the playoffs.

TribalElder
05-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Alex Smith... lol wut

http://i.imgur.com/gkI3mTA.jpg

Baby Lee
05-02-2013, 04:42 PM
There really are a ton of cunts masquerading as Chiefs fans these days.

The Chiefs have never in their history had QB play as well in the playoffs as AS did in 2011. Than includes Montana, that includes Lenny. And there's really no need to mention including anyone else.

For a bunch a power-bottoms who insisted that they were tired of plodding along in the regular season when the playoffs are all that count, their gaping hunger for chocolate penis has changed their tune but quick.

PRIEST
05-02-2013, 04:47 PM
OMG HE HAD ONE GOOD SEASON IN HIS NFL CAREER LET'S ALL CRY TEARS OF JOY OVER THIS EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT

This

philfree
05-02-2013, 04:59 PM
This

Well he did back it up with better play the following year and then he was injured a benched for Kaepernick. His last 31 starts his QB rating was over 97. :shrug:

Sorter
05-02-2013, 05:03 PM
There really are a ton of cunts masquerading as Chiefs fans these days.

The Chiefs have never in their history had QB play as well in the playoffs as AS did in 2011. Than includes Montana, that includes Lenny. And there's really no need to mention including anyone else.

For a bunch a power-bottoms who insisted that they were tired of plodding along in the regular season when the playoffs are all that count, their gaping hunger for chocolate penis has changed their tune but quick.

Are you including the Giants game, or is this just a 1 game perspective?

Sorter
05-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Well he did back it up with better play the following year and then he was injured a benched for Kaepernick. His last 31 starts his QB rating was over 97. :shrug:

True.

I wonder how well he's going to do in an offensive system that still utilizes SAs, considering Harbaugh removed them for him.

Hammock Parties
05-02-2013, 05:07 PM
I wish that fucking Saints game had never happened.

It gets cited every time some nimrod is asked to prove that Alex Smith is a good QB...completely ignoring the fact that he basically NEVER plays like that on a given Sunday.

You might as well cite Casshole's 4 TD game against Seattle as proof that he's a BAMF.

Morons.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
05-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Good thing for Alex he never does anything worth jumping into the stands for. I think he would have his ass oraly raped.

LiveSteam
05-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Fuck that story. I'm only interested in a Alex story that ends with a few of these

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/Super_Bowl_29_Vince_Lombardi_trophy_at_49ers_Family_Day_2009.JPG

philfree
05-02-2013, 05:25 PM
True.

I wonder how well he's going to do in an offensive system that still utilizes SAs, considering Harbaugh removed them for him.

Sight Adjustments? I have confidence in Reid & CO. to get the best out of Alex Smith.

I'm taking what positives I can find and I'm going into this season rooting for the Chiefs. I'm rooting for Alex Smith too. He sucked but he never quit and then he started playing well. Then Harbaugh jerked the rug out from under him. Call me a sucker :shrug:

Sorter
05-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Sight Adjustments? I have confidence in Reid & CO. to get the best out of Alex Smith.

I'm taking what positives I can find and I'm going into this season rooting for the Chiefs. I'm rooting for Alex Smith too. He sucked but he never quit and then he started playing well. Then Harbaugh jerked the rug out from under him. Call me a sucker :shrug:

Yes.

As to the second part, I have no problem with Alex as a stop-gap or someone to groom a QB behind. I'd have liked Alex + Geno/Barkley/Nassib/Wilson/etc. Same applies to next year. It'd be fun if he did well here but I'm not banking on it. I think that the people anticipating 11-5 to 13-3 seasons or deep playoff runs with Alex Smith are in for a surprise.

Additionally, the compensation given up was ridiculous unless Alex turns into a long-term starter or serves as an integral teaching/mentoring component to our QBOTF.

philfree
05-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Yes.

As to the second part, I have no problem with Alex as a stop-gap or someone to groom a QB behind. I'd have liked Alex + Geno/Barkley/Nassib/Wilson/etc. Same applies to next year. It'd be fun if he did well here but I'm not banking on it. I think that the people anticipating 11-5 to 13-3 seasons or deep playoff runs with Alex Smith are in for a surprise.

Additionally, the compensation given up was ridiculous unless Alex turns into a long-term starter or serves as an integral teaching/mentoring component to our QBOTF.

I don't really go into it with a win/loss number in mind I pretty much take it one game at a time. When it get's here 1-0 would be great. And I think a 2nd round pick for a starting QB isn't so ridiculous. That's just me though. It's a starting QB.

jd1020
05-02-2013, 05:46 PM
I don't really go into it with a win/loss number in mind I pretty much take it one game at a time. When it get's here 1-0 would be great. And I think a 2nd round pick for a starting QB isn't so ridiculous. That's just me though. It's a starting QB.

What about when that starting QB is really just a backup being sold as a starting QB?

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Are you including the Giants game, or is this just a 1 game perspective?

I was at that game, worst weather I have ever attended a game in. He actually didnt play bad at all. As a matter of fact when the time came he made huge plays in a very close game. 73 yrd bomb to VD, as well as 40. Also a few big runs. He actually had the game sealed up. Obviously we know what happend later, but dont dissmiss him. Dont forget it took Eli 58 pass att to reach 300yrds. He was just around 52%. It was a great great football game. Im not sure how Alex is gonna look, after all we were 2-14 last season. I do believe we have the talent to be better than that, but hey talent only takes ya so far.

KCDC
05-02-2013, 06:31 PM
The Alex Smith Story for Dummies

Played well in college
Was drafted 1.1
Was major disappointment during his entire rookie contract
Benched periodically for the likes of Shaun King, David Carr and other QBs lost to the sands of time
Not mobile
Not accurate passer over 10 yards
Prefers to take sacks than throw the ball away
When surrounded by Super Bowl champion talent, his game improved
Became free agent and no one wanted him. Even his old team went after Manning instead; but, signed him again when there was no other choice.
Lost his starting job again to a guy who excels in a college scheme offense. Never got it back.
One or two teams interested in him as a stop gap measure.
Chiefs over paid for him, thinking they were getting Drew Brees instead.
Andy Reid loves him and will commit to him because Alex is a nice man.
Alex is a nice man. Good next door neighbor.
Alex is not a franchise QB, but can pretend to be one.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Dude half your post is sh*t. you obviously dont follow football, only the Chiefs maybe.Firstly when did shaun King play for the Niners? Alex was always known as a mobile athletic QB. He never ever threw the ball in Highschool, he was a running QB. Which is why Urban Meyer recruited him, along with his intelligence and Athleticism. He was extremely mobile at Utah. He is extremely accurate over 10 yards, just doesnt throw deep all that often, when he does hes as good as anyone in the league. No one wanted him? No one knows this, the Chiefs scooped him up in a heart beat. You really believe Reid committed to him because he is nice? Terrible terrible post. Kaepernick excels in a college scheme? really, he was playing in the Super Bowl. Remember one of those? The Niners added a wrinkle. Their offense is far from the pistol. They run nuance's of the offense, but it will always be Harbaugh's Stanford offense. Yes they over Paid. You need to go and watch the tape of his last 25 games played. I truly think you will have a different impression of what you see. As a matter of fact, Harbaugh watch every single throw Alex made in highschool, college and pros, which is why he decided he could win with him. Maybe Reid sees the same. Yes sometimes a player like Kap comes along. Harbaugh thinks he is a once in a generation QB. He is just more gifted than Alex. Hands down.

Sorter
05-02-2013, 07:03 PM

Fair enough. Like jd said, I feel that Smith is a competent backup/average starter that's being projected by many as a franchise QB.

Dave Lane
05-02-2013, 07:15 PM

I bet if you parsed it well enough Cassel did as well.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 07:16 PM
I agree Ponderception, the head coach though is one of those people who thinks this. My point also is that Harbaugh thought the same as well. Not bad supporters of a QB if i do say so myself. Remember there was no Kaepernick just yet when Harbaugh was hired. He watched all the film an made the decision that Alex was more than capable to lead. Kap just happened to come along and fall in his lap. Alot of NFL people and coaches think Alex's career was set back by disfunction in the organization and not his lack of talent. From 05 to around 09, after that they started cleaning things up.

Dave Lane
05-02-2013, 07:20 PM
The Alex Smith Story for Dummies

Played well in college
Was drafted 1.1
Was major disappointment during his entire rookie contract
Benched periodically for the likes of Shaun King, David Carr and other QBs lost to the sands of time
Not mobile
Not accurate passer over 10 yards
Prefers to take sacks than throw the ball away
When surrounded by Super Bowl champion talent, his game improved
Became free agent and no one wanted him. Even his old team went after Manning instead; but, signed him again when there was no other choice.
Lost his starting job again to a guy who excels in a college scheme offense. Never got it back.
One or two teams interested in him as a stop gap measure.
Chiefs over paid for him, thinking they were getting Drew Brees instead.
Andy Reid loves him and will commit to him because Alex is a nice man.
Alex is a nice man. Good next door neighbor.
Alex is not a franchise QB, but can pretend to be one.

And now you know the rest of the story....

/Paul Harvey

jd1020
05-02-2013, 07:23 PM
I agree Ponderception, the head coach though is one of those people who thinks this. My point also is that Harbaugh thought the same as well. Not bad supporters of a QB if i do say so myself. Remember there was no Kaepernick just yet when Harbaugh was hired. He watched all the film an made the decision that Alex was more than capable to lead. Kap just happened to come along and fall in his lap. Alot of NFL people and coaches think Alex's career was set back by disfunction in the organization and not his lack of talent. From 05 to around 09, after that they started cleaning things up.

Kaepernick didn't fall into his lap...

Before the draft Kaepernick was thought to be a 3rd day pick. Then he started getting a little love and people started projecting him as a day 2 pick. Then when the draft came Harbaugh traded up in the 2nd to pick him.

Dave Lane
05-02-2013, 07:23 PM

No he just happened to trade up for Kap and ditch Smiff at the first possible moment and never return to him. Its a love story after all.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Not true, Harbaugh had already announced Smith was his guy and he was staying. Did he have ideas of drafting a Qb and developing him, probably yes, and yes he fell in his lap. Once he saw that Andy Dalton was drafted is why Balke traded up and get Kap. The decision to keep Smith was way before Kapernick.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 07:29 PM
they were not sure they could get him, it was thought to be a choice of getting him or Dalton

jd1020
05-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Not true, Harbaugh had already announced Smith was his guy and he was staying. Did he have ideas of drafting a Qb and developing him, probably yes, and yes he fell in his lap. Once he saw that Andy Dalton was drafted is why Balke traded up and get Kap. The decision to keep Smith was way before Kapernick.

Feel free to be an idiot.

Kaepernick fell into the 49ers lap as much as RG3 fell into the Redskins lap.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 07:44 PM
I think you may be the idiot, they traded up 8 spots after everyone passed on him. 5 QBs went ahead of him moron. He fell right in their laps after Dalton went 1 pick ahead of him

Kaepernick has become an NFL pro football star. It wasn't that long ago that he was still mostly unknown. His run up to the starting QB role in the Super Bowl was fueled by astonishing performances including two record-breaking games.

Although he was drafted early in the second round of the 2011 NFL draft, five other QBs were taken ahead of him: Cam Newton, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder and Andy Dalton. It's pretty clear now that Kaepernick has emerged as the best pick.

At the time many draft watchers were surprised that he was taken so early. He was predicted to be a middle-round pick, most likely as a backup. That the San Francisco 49ers traded up to get him was a surprise and questioned by many.

How is it that Colin Kaepernick, clearly an extraordinary talent, was so undervalued by NFL draft experts? After all, it's not as if his college career was undistinguished. For those who didn't follow him at Nevada, it may come as a surprise to learn that he broke nearly all the NCAA records for dual-threat QBs.

Kaepernick was the first QB to pass for over 10,000 yards and rush for over 4,000 yards. He scored 59 rushing TDs and passed for over 2,000 yards while rushing for over 1,000 in three consecutive seasons.

How did the experts miss him? Kaepernick simply didn't get the national coverage afforded to athletes in larger media markets and teams from AQ conferences. As a result, he flew largely under the radar until 2010, his senior year after he demolished Cal early in the season.

The days of anonymity are long gone. Kaepernick now has millions of fans. But most of them didn't have the opportunity to watch him in college. That is a real shame because if you didn't see him at the University of Nevada, you missed some amazing games.

Did you watch Kaepernick at Nevada?
Yes, I saw many of his college games. No, I never saw him until he joined the 49ers. No, I'm from Boise and I still haven't gotten over 2010. Submit Vote vote to see results
I was lucky. I just so happened to see his first game and I knew at that point he was special. I decided thereafter to see every game I could. Over the next four years I saw all Nevada home games and many of the away games as well. I began tracking his stats and knew by his junior year that if he continued at the same pace, he would shatter records. I began writing about his performances in B/R in 2009 and declared he was "The Best College QB You Never Heard Of" in one of my early articles.

Of all the games I saw him play at Nevada, the series against Boise State was the most memorable. In his very first start in 2007, Kaepernick led the Wolf Pack on a furious second-half comeback to tie the Broncos with seconds left in regulation. After four overtimes, Boise State squeaked out a 69-67 win.

In 2008 and 2009, Kaepernick again engineered comeback, actually outscoring the Broncos in the second half only to fall just short of victory.

But in 2010, in his next-to-last regular-season college game, Kaepernick vowed he would win. Down by 17 at the half, Kaepernick put on one of the most remarkable performances I have ever seen. With 350 yards of offense in the second half alone, he passed and rushed for TDs and once again tied the game with seconds left in regulation.

Two missed Bronco field goals later, and Nevada won the game on a field goal. That game ended Boise State's undefeated season and any hope for a shot at the national championship.

Many consider the first game in 2007 and the last in 2010 to be among the most exciting games in college football history. For those of you who are new Kaepernick fans, you really should go find some video of those games. What you will see is the same astonishing play and will to win that was evident in his second year in the NFL. It was all there at Nevada, but most of you, including a lot of draft experts, missed it.

jd1020
05-02-2013, 07:52 PM
No shit teams passed on Kaepernick. He had problems handing the ball off in his first preseason.

He was a project with tools and the 49ers traded up to make sure they got him. If that is "falling into their lap" to you then no one can help you.

Spott
05-02-2013, 07:57 PM
I was completely ambivalent about the Niners until we ended up with that washed up QB Smith and all their fans decided to come lecture us all incessantly about it as if anybody here actually gives a shit about their franchise. But now I've learned to hate the Niners even more than the Raiders and I can't wait to see Seattle push their shit in for the next few years.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 07:57 PM
um teams passed on him because he had trouble handing the ball off in preseason? doesnt he have to get drafted first to hand the ball off in preseason? Please leave this board, or at least learn that 1 comes before 2.

jd1020
05-02-2013, 07:58 PM
um teams passed on him because he had trouble handing the ball off in preseason? doesnt he have to get drafted first to hand the ball off in preseason? Please leave this board, or at least learn that 1 comes before 2.

Way to miss the entire point, dipshit.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 08:01 PM
He had no trouble handing the ball off, you are making things up as you go. Please post your facts about him having trouble handing the ball off. You are making sh**t up to make us think you know anything about football.

Ming the Merciless
05-02-2013, 08:03 PM
He had no trouble handing the ball off, you are making things up as you go. Please post your facts about him having trouble handing the ball off. You are making sh**t up to make us think you know anything about football.

LOOK at your own gigantic diahreah post...

you claim Kap is crowned already. You claim its a done deal he is elite. Who is the one making shit up?

you sucked so much cum from kap's dick it is gushering out your nose like a fucking geyser

go the fuck away

fast

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 08:10 PM
As a matter of fact Kaepernick didnt lose 1 fumble in the preseason of his rookie year. Again please leave, until you have anything true or interesting to say.

Spott
05-02-2013, 08:13 PM
As a matter of fact Kaepernick didnt lose 1 fumble in the preseason of his rookie year. Again please leave, until you have anything true or interesting to say.

Hey dipshit, you are the one on a Chiefs board. Noone here is leaving and we don't give a flying fuck about the 49ers.

jd1020
05-02-2013, 08:20 PM

He didn't "lose" any fumbles. Good for him. Shame he fumbled twice in his very first NFL showing.

GTFO.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Actually you no toothed meth head, im a Chiefs fan and this discussion started with Alex SMith.

Spott
05-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Actually you no toothed meth head, im a Chiefs fan and this discussion started with Alex SMith.

Bullshit.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Ive stated it a million times i live on the west coast and support Alex Smith as ive seen almost everygame hes ever played. including most of his high school games. I watch the Niners a ton which is why i joined this board when he was traded to us. What makes you such a fan?

Spott
05-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Ive stated it a million times i live on the west coast and support Alex Smith as ive seen almost everygame hes ever played. including most of his high school games. I watch the Niners a ton which is why i joined this board when he was traded to us. What makes you such a fan?

Like I said, you are a Niners fan.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 08:40 PM
same ol sh*t nothing real to say. Just a homer fan. go somewhere else.

Spott
05-02-2013, 08:43 PM
same ol sh*t nothing real to say. Just a homer fan. go somewhere else.

Go back to your Niner board, asswipe. And take your mults with you.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 08:49 PM
il be here all night, let me know when you actually have anything to say about football. jeez your a loser

Spott
05-02-2013, 08:53 PM
il be here all night, let me know when you actually have anything to say about football. jeez your a loser

Don't get mad because I can point out that you are just a 49er troll here to talk shit just like the rest of your little 49er pals that think they need to join in on every conversation about your boyfriend Alex Smith. If you are going to be here all night, I would suggest either getting a life or maybe learning how to fucking spell.

ayleswbj
05-02-2013, 09:00 PM
I am and Alix Smif fan, evun moore soe that he is a Chief. Cheif , Cheef, Shief!

philfree
05-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Fair enough. Like jd said, I feel that Smith is a competent backup/average starter that's being projected by many as a franchise QB.

I've never refered to Alex Smith as a franchise QB. IMO franchise QB gets tossed around a little to freely. I'm rooting for Alex Smith none the less. I don't think there's a lot of folks screaming AS Franchise QB either. A few maybe.

philfree
05-02-2013, 09:09 PM
I bet if you parsed it well enough Cassel did as well.

No what I did was look at his game between his last injury and then injury/benching. It's the most recent example/sample pool of his play. What he did five years ago doesn't really matter. It's what he is right now that matters. He ain't no superman. Was he available?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-02-2013, 10:44 PM
The Alex Smith Story:

"pfffffffffffffffffft-squiiiiiiiiiiiiirt-faaaaaaaaaaaarrrt-plop.

End of story.
Posted via Mobile Device

mclemons67
05-02-2013, 11:17 PM
I was completely ambivalent about the Niners until we ended up with that washed up QB Smith and all their fans decided to come lecture us all incessantly about it as if anybody here actually gives a shit about their franchise. But now I've learned to hate the Niners even more than the Raiders and I can't wait to see Seattle push their shit in for the next few years.

As a true 49ers fan this pains me. The Chiefs have always been my "AFC team" because, well, I hate the Raiders and the Broncos. I know that isn't a great basis for friendship but it is what it is.

49ers fans are not here trying to sell you on their backup quarterback. Those are Alex Smith fans. They've been trying to sell us on the bust for the past 8 years as well. For some bizarre reason Smith has a following that is as dogmatic and unrelenting as the Tebowners.

I'm sorry you have to deal with these cultists now but please, don't blame 49ers fans. The true fans didn't switch allegiance to the Chiefs when Alex was traded.

Dave Lane
05-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Glad to know the real 49ers fans agree that Smiff is a bust. No one here wants to accept that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Ah, a voice of reason from the bay finally arrives.
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu
05-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Yes.

I think anyone expecting that from a drafted QB we are trying to groom would be in for a surprise too, even if he were a 1st rounder. How many times do most teams miss before they hit on a guy that finally turns them into a legitimate deep playoff favorite?

Even if Alex Smith was a 29 year old Tom Brady, I think it's a good idea to start looking for the next big thing to groom so I agree with the approach you're advocating. It looks like this first year, they're going to go with a super high risk, high reward project in Bray (I'm super not optimistic about that, but whatever). Hopefully they'll either see progress on that front or pick up a new project next year*, unless Alex Smith really bombs in which case they may need to be more aggressive at looking for a replacement.

Messier
05-03-2013, 08:58 AM
The Alex Smith Story:

"pfffffffffffffffffft-squiiiiiiiiiiiiirt-faaaaaaaaaaaarrrt-plop.

End of story.
Posted via Mobile Device

You were interesting and fun to follow before the draft. Now you seem sad.

warrior
05-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Did it bother all of you Genotypes that while you were sucking him off and swallowing he was texting on his cell phone the whole time?

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-03-2013, 01:24 PM
You were interesting and fun to follow before the draft. Now you seem sad.

LMAO It's a sad situation, as you'll soon see for yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier
05-03-2013, 01:50 PM
LMAO It's a sad situation, as you'll soon see for yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

See what I mean?

crossbow
05-03-2013, 02:01 PM
So basically, Dorsey got bent over when he over paid for another 49er ass-hat QB. Does that describe what happened?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-03-2013, 02:13 PM
So basically, Dorsey got bent over when he over paid for another 49er ass-hat QB. Does that describe what happened?

Bingo.
Posted via Mobile Device

Earthling
05-03-2013, 03:03 PM
There really are a ton of ****s masquerading as Chiefs fans these days.

:thumb:

the Talking Can
05-03-2013, 03:06 PM

they shoved lexi steele up him...not his junk, the whole dude

Dave Lane
05-03-2013, 03:33 PM
As a true 49ers fan this pains me. The Chiefs have always been my "AFC team" because, well, I hate the Raiders and the Broncos. I know that isn't a great basis for friendship but it is what it is.

49ers fans are not here trying to sell you on their backup quarterback. Those are Alex Smith fans. They've been trying to sell us on the bust for the past 8 years as well. For some bizarre reason Smith has a following that is as dogmatic and unrelenting as the Tebowners.

I'm sorry you have to deal with these cultists now but please, don't blame 49ers fans. The true fans didn't switch allegiance to the Chiefs when Alex was traded.

So explain to me the connection. Is it because he is a Mormon or Gay or what? Just really dreamy blue eyes? I just don't understand why the fuck he has these fucking groupies given his very mediocre results.

BourbonMan
05-03-2013, 03:45 PM
So explain to me the connection. Is it because he is a Mormon or Gay or what? Just really dreamy blue eyes? I just don't understand why the **** he has these ****ing groupies given his very mediocre results.

Same thing can be said about GENO...People act like he's the best thing since sliced bread.:rolleyes:

Spott
05-03-2013, 03:51 PM

I'm sure most are ok, but just the ones that have come over preaching the Alex Smith gospel have been the majority of ones that have come over here and now pretend to be some life long Chief fan all of a sudden. I know a lot of your backup QB's seem to end up here but I don't get the following of a guy that has been just slightly better than Matt Cassel in his career. After having QB's like Montana, Young and even Garcia I can't imagine actually changing your allegiance for Alice Smith.

Setsuna
05-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Alex Smith sucks.

Mav
05-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Alex Smith sucks.

considering hes 1000 time the qb your shit bag worthless piece of Clays pimply ass is, you should shut up, and move along.....

Mav
05-03-2013, 09:06 PM

ahhh, yet another lame ass forty whiner fan, coming over to the chiefs site, to tell them how he isnt an alex smith fan. Thats fucking fine. Im a 49er fan, who can appreciate what alex smith went through, thanks to such fine fans as yourself. Im not an alex smith worshipper, i just wish no ill will on the guy.

But you go ahead, you continue on sucking that chiefs fan dick to earn some brownie points. Slurp slurp gargle, gargle, swallow...

Spott
05-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Alex Smith sucks.

That pretty much sums it up.

Baby Lee
05-03-2013, 09:44 PM
:thumb:

Just so Im clear without evading the filter, the ****s in my first post was that which Miggs could smell on Agent Starling but Dr. Lecter could not.

dmahurin
05-03-2013, 11:53 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJZXFcmCAAEXT6v.jpg

Alex Smith 4Ever
05-04-2013, 12:16 AM
I hope he gets a 30 for 30 doc

I think he will if he at least leads us to a Superbowl

Kaepernick
05-04-2013, 12:16 AM
I wish that ****ing Saints game had never happened.

"I tried to warn ye, but ye wouldn't listen!"

http://admin.highdefdigest.com/picture/original/28924

Kaepernick
05-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Dude half your post is sh*t. you obviously dont follow football, only the Chiefs maybe.Firstly when did shaun King play for the Niners? Alex was always known as a mobile athletic QB. He never ever threw the ball in Highschool, he was a running QB. Which is why Urban Meyer recruited him, along with his intelligence and Athleticism. He was extremely mobile at Utah. He is extremely accurate over 10 yards, just doesnt throw deep all that often, when he does hes as good as anyone in the league. No one wanted him? No one knows this, the Chiefs scooped him up in a heart beat. You really believe Reid committed to him because he is nice? Terrible terrible post. Kaepernick excels in a college scheme? really, he was playing in the Super Bowl. Remember one of those? The Niners added a wrinkle. Their offense is far from the pistol. They run nuance's of the offense, but it will always be Harbaugh's Stanford offense. Yes they over Paid. You need to go and watch the tape of his last 25 games played. I truly think you will have a different impression of what you see. As a matter of fact, Harbaugh watch every single throw Alex made in highschool, college and pros, which is why he decided he could win with him. Maybe Reid sees the same. Yes sometimes a player like Kap comes along. Harbaugh thinks he is a once in a generation QB. He is just more gifted than Alex. Hands down.

I am baffled why they tolerate you here.

Alex Smith 4Ever
05-04-2013, 12:23 AM
These casual fans have no idea how good Alex Smith

It's disgusting that they'll be celebrating in a few months pretending that they were with him every step of the way

RealSNR
05-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Same thing can be said about GENO...People act like he's the best thing since sliced bread.:rolleyes:

Geno's never had a chance to prove he's as big of a fucking turd as Alex Smith.

17 TDs, dude. Is he ever going to break that mark as a Chief?

Alex Smith 4Ever
05-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Geno's never had a chance to prove he's as big of a fucking turd as Alex Smith.

17 TDs, dude. Is he ever going to break that mark as a Chief?

1. He's already thrown more than 17 TDs

2. How many TDs do you think Montana threw during his first Superbowl run?

Kaepernick
05-04-2013, 12:41 AM

Kaepernick fell in Harbaugh's lap???? WTF?

Well at least it is settled you can't be a 49ers fan or you would know this.

Andrew Luck recommended Kaepernick to Harbaugh, after Kaepernick impressed Luck at the Manning Passing Academy.

When [Andrew] Luck returned to Stanford, Harbaugh asked him if he’d seen any quarterbacks worthy of mention. Luck, who had become friends with Kaepernick at the Academy, Luck said that Harbaugh should keep an eye on Kaepernick. After he was hired by the 49ers, Harbaugh went to Reno in the spring of 2011 to try Kaepernick out.

http://www.sportscity.com/andrew-luck-recommended-drafting-colin-kaepernick-to-jim-harbaugh/2013/01/28/

Harbaugh targeted Kaepernick all the way. In fact, right after Kaepernick was drafted, the GM Trent Baalke said "I put his name in the envelope last night". In other words, Kaepernick was a guaranteed pick by the 49ers. Guaranteed.

They traded up to the 36th overall pick for Kaep because the Raiders wanted Kaepernick and planned to take him their pick #48.

Niners beat Raiders in Kaepernick chase

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/04/29/niners-beat-raiders-in-kaepernick-chase/

I don't know, maybe Kaepernick told Harbaugh to trade up for him, because he knew he was the top QB on the Raiders draft board.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/28/source-kaepernick-is-no-1-qb-on-raiders-draft-board/

Chiefs fans aren't happy about Alex, but they should be happy with Jim Harbaugh for not letting the Raiders get Colin Kaepernick. That would not have mattered when Al Davis was alive as they just would have ruined him. But the Raiders are actually competent right now, and if they got Kaepernick the AFC West would have to face him twice a year.

Say "thank you", Chiefs fans.

Alex Smith was a placeholder QB all the way. Harbaugh needed a QB and one who was familiar with the team was better than trying to make it a year with Kyle Orton or Chad Pennington. This especially because they were locked out and NOBODY had any clue when the lockout would be lifted.

Harbaugh did not want to bring in a brand new free agent QB, and none were better than Alex anyway. They could also get Alex for a song. After 2010 Alex was heading for a life as a career backup.

That Alex was always a placeholder for Harbaugh was doubly proved by the pathetic contract Alex got for 2012. The team wins the Saints game, is an OT FG away from playing the Patriots in the super bowl, and they give Alex Smith a contract barely better than Matt Flynn got??

Kaepernick
05-04-2013, 12:50 AM
they were not sure they could get him, it was thought to be a choice of getting him or Dalton

Complete wrong. Now it is certain you are NOT a 49er fan. This story is from Trent Dilfer and has been told over and over.

The 49ers GM and ALL the coaches and scouts wanted to draft Andy Dalton.

Jim Harbaugh and ONLY Jim Harbaugh, wanted to draft Colin Kaepernick. He called him the best athlete in the draft. Not the best athlete at QB, the BEST ATHLETE in the draft.

Dilfer: “Jim fought for drafting Kaepernick.”

"Jim fought for drafting Kaepernick,'' Dilfer said. "They could have had [Andy] Dalton [who went 35th to Cincinnati, one spot ahead of where the 49ers traded up to]. Everybody wanted Dalton except him. [49ers general manager Trent] Baalke threw him a bone because it was his first year. Kaepernick was his guy. He went and worked him out, he thought he found him, and he swears to this day the only reason Kaepernick went that high was because of the momentum generated because of him. That's his guy.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/11/27/colin-kaepernick-49ers-super-bowl/index.html#ixzz2SIv1axNE

You are wrong. You have no credibility. You don't know what you are talking bout. You annoy the shit out of these people. WHY... ARE... YOU... HERE?

New World Order
05-04-2013, 01:16 AM
1. He's already thrown more than 17 TDs

17 td's LMAO....We already had a scrub qb who has had two 20 td seasons.

Hammock Parties
05-04-2013, 01:28 AM

Why are you comparing a third-year QB to an eight-year NFL veteran?

Kaepernick
05-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Alright Chiefs fans, I got to warn you.

AlexSmithFan here is the guy from the 49ers forum that was named "Snoopy91579".

Snoopy had multiple accounts on the 49ers forum so he could make his personal points sound more like 2-3 guys all agreeing and passing off the same story.

My warning is: watch out for the multiple accounts because they are going to be here. And if you get hit with 2-3 new guys constantly promoting Alex, and I do mean CONSTANTLY, then just beware that it is just 1 guy.

It will make you feel like there's 2-3 guys here from the 49ers forum chasing Alex, but really it is all just the same 1 guy, hitting you from different angles, using different Aliases on different days so he doesn't flood the board with the one alias and look like a total asshole with nothing to do but flood your board.

Also, if an alias gets banned, he's got more ready to go, so he is never going to lose touch and you are never going to get peace from these posts on your board.

Now I have no freaking clue which new members are his aliases. There are other guys from the 49ers board who registered here, but it is just flat impossible to say who and how many, and what the hell do I care anyway. He/they are your problem now, unless or until Alex dies, retires, is traded, or is given his outright release.

Pray that Alex Smith does not become a KC Quarterbacks coach later on. This guy will be harassing you until the day Alex Smith leaves the Chiefs building.

All this is just my opinion and I could be totally full of shit and off base. What do I know? I just know that Snoopy had multiple accounts on the 49ers board and then would accuse OTHER guys of posting under multiple accounts.

So who are those aliases here? That's just impossible to say. But I suspect he has at least 3 aliases here.

Alex Smith Fan
1,434 posts

Alex Smith 4Ever
74 posts

AlexSmithDynasty
146 posts

ayleswbj
94 posts

Now you tell me why Snoopy here with primary alias "Alex Smith Fan" would have 5 friends listed, but not have made any 3 of the guys above a friend. All 3 of the above "posters" sing Alex's high praises, yet not a single one of them has any friends. Only the Alias "Alex Smith Fan" has friends, and not a single one of them is the other 3 guys above who are the next biggest homers for Alex behind Alex Smith Fan (Snoopy's primary alias with his full & real bio and stuff posted in "About me" for that alias).

A small group of same-thinking folks always find each other and circle the wagons on a hostile forum because they have much more in common with each other than with the majority on the forum who rejects their view.

Knowing that Snoopy91579 had multiple aliases on his last forum, and knowing that these 4 guys are the most vocal supporters of Alex Smith here, and knowing that for some reason they don't all have friendships together when they are a tiny minority on a hostile forum.

I think all 4 of these aliases may be the same damn guy. I really do. I think it may be Snoopy has 4 aliases here on your board to make it sound like 4 guys in agreement, when it is all just one very loud, very persistent, very frequently posting guy trying to hide that fact.

I'll leave it to you whether or not it means anything that 3 of these 4 have given me negative Rep (Alex Smith Fan, Alex Smith 4ever, AlexSmithDynasty). Maybe that means something and maybe it doesn't, but even the Alexsexuals I used to argue with on the 49ers forum never gave me negative Rep, so if those guys signed up here under these names, I'm confused why they would Neg Rep me here but not on the 49er forum during the 7 years War For Alex Smith.

PS only ayleswbj hasn't Neg Repped me - don't know if that means anything or not.

Just a thought. :hmmm:

I'm sure I'm wrong... I'm sure Snoopy doesn't have multiple user names here. Forget it.

Never mind.

xztop123
05-04-2013, 01:48 AM
The open field tackle Bowman makes on Vick at 8:05 is the reason the 49ers are the team they are. That tackle is freaking nuts, if you look at the space Vick has to put moves on him with.

Hammock Parties
05-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Kaepernick is a gentleman and a scholar.

Alex Smith 4Ever
05-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Kaepernick is a gentleman and a scholar.

If it weren't for a power outage Jim Harbaugh would have lost his job

J Diddy
05-04-2013, 02:10 AM
If it weren't for a power outage Jim Harbaugh would have lost his job

Yeah, I wouldn't say that.

Alex Smith 4Ever
05-04-2013, 02:43 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't say that.

You also wouldn't have traded for Alex Smith

Let's give it a season.

Spott
05-04-2013, 05:09 AM

Snoopy had multiple accounts on the 49ers forum so he could make his personal points sound more like 2-3 guys all agreeing and passing off the same story.

My warning is: watch out for the multiple accounts because they are going to be here. And if you get hit with 2-3 new guys constantly promoting Alex, and I do mean CONSTANTLY, then just beware that it is just 1 guy.

It will make you feel like there's 2-3 guys here from the 49ers forum chasing Alex, but really it is all just the same 1 guy, hitting you from different angles, using different Aliases on different days so he doesn't flood the board with the one alias and look like a total asshole with nothing to do but flood your board.

Also, if an alias gets banned, he's got more ready to go, so he is never going to lose touch and you are never going to get peace from these posts on your board.

Now I have no freaking clue which new members are his aliases. There are other guys from the 49ers board who registered here, but it is just flat impossible to say who and how many, and what the hell do I care anyway. He/they are your problem now, unless or until Alex dies, retires, is traded, or is given his outright release.

Pray that Alex Smith does not become a KC Quarterbacks coach later on. This guy will be harassing you until the day Alex Smith leaves the Chiefs building.

All this is just my opinion and I could be totally full of shit and off base. What do I know? I just know that Snoopy had multiple accounts on the 49ers board and then would accuse OTHER guys of posting under multiple accounts.

So who are those aliases here? That's just impossible to say. But I suspect he has at least 3 aliases here.

Alex Smith Fan
1,434 posts

Alex Smith 4Ever
74 posts

AlexSmithDynasty
146 posts

ayleswbj
94 posts

Now you tell me why Snoopy here with primary alias "Alex Smith Fan" would have 5 friends listed, but not have made any 3 of the guys above a friend. All 3 of the above "posters" sing Alex's high praises, yet not a single one of them has any friends. Only the Alias "Alex Smith Fan" has friends, and not a single one of them is the other 3 guys above who are the next biggest homers for Alex behind Alex Smith Fan (Snoopy's primary alias with his full & real bio and stuff posted in "About me" for that alias).

A small group of same-thinking folks always find each other and circle the wagons on a hostile forum because they have much more in common with each other than with the majority on the forum who rejects their view.

Knowing that Snoopy91579 had multiple aliases on his last forum, and knowing that these 4 guys are the most vocal supporters of Alex Smith here, and knowing that for some reason they don't all have friendships together when they are a tiny minority on a hostile forum.

I think all 4 of these aliases may be the same damn guy. I really do. I think it may be Snoopy has 4 aliases here on your board to make it sound like 4 guys in agreement, when it is all just one very loud, very persistent, very frequently posting guy trying to hide that fact.

I'll leave it to you whether or not it means anything that 3 of these 4 have given me negative Rep (Alex Smith Fan, Alex Smith 4ever, AlexSmithDynasty). Maybe that means something and maybe it doesn't, but even the Alexsexuals I used to argue with on the 49ers forum never gave me negative Rep, so if those guys signed up here under these names, I'm confused why they would Neg Rep me here but not on the 49er forum during the 7 years War For Alex Smith.

PS only ayleswbj hasn't Neg Repped me - don't know if that means anything or not.

I'm sure I'm wrong... I'm sure Snoopy doesn't have multiple user names here. Forget it.

Never mind.

I knew the first 3 were mults of the same person and and have had them all on ignore for a while. I think the last one is also a mult and will have him on ignore shortly. That dude is also maverick91579 on the Browns forum. If you want some laughs, there are some pretty good pics on the net available by googling either id or the dude's real name. Looks like a real gamer. When I say gamer I mean someone who never leaves his house and plays online games acts like a clown on the internet 24x7.

Rasputin
05-04-2013, 07:42 AM

Alex Smith Fan
1,434 posts

Alex Smith 4Ever
74 posts

AlexSmithDynasty
146 posts

ayleswbj
94 posts

Never mind.

Maybe mods can do something about him for having and using mults like that. Bann hammer commeth

New World Order
05-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Maybe mods can do something about him for having and using mults like that. Bann hammer commeth

We can put up with his garbage, that way we will have a sacrificial lamb come December.

Kaepernick
05-04-2013, 02:49 PM
I knew the first 3 were mults of the same person and and have had them all on ignore for a while. I think the last one is also a mult and will have him on ignore shortly. That dude is also maverick91579 on the Browns forum. If you want some laughs, there are some pretty good pics on the net available by googling either id or the dude's real name. Looks like a real gamer. When I say gamer I mean someone who never leaves his house and plays online games acts like a clown on the internet 24x7.

He claims to be married but posts on internet sports forums 24/7. No wife would put up with that. The Honey Do list would be a mile long the 1st year.

Kaepernick
05-04-2013, 02:52 PM

Banning is pretty harsh.

Plus should Alex Smith fail -- the over under is 80/20 on that -- you could get a lot of mileage out of ripping him a new one. You are going to want to savagely and with Extreme Prejudice, take your aggressions out on somebody after losses, and Snoopy is made to order. He has even done you a favor by giving you multiple accounts to rip him, so you can savagely dismantle him not once, but multiple times.

Could be therapeutic.

I wasn't trying to get him banned, I was just trying to answer a question.

Several Chiefs fans have been asking "why are all these 49er turds coming over here to suck on Alex Smith's balls?"

It isn't a host of Alex Smith fans from the 49er forum. It is just one guy. I didn't want 49ers fans in general to seem this stupid when in fact it is just one guy.

This also restores faith in humanity. There aren't 3-4 morons on planet earth who are so stupid that they would chase Alex Smith around the internet proclaiming their unbridled love and devotion to Alex Smith as if long suffering gay lovers.

It is just one ****ed up guy.

It is one single guy. That's it.

Spott
05-04-2013, 03:20 PM
He claims to be married but posts on internet sports forums 24/7. No wife would put up with that. The Honey Do list would be a mile long the 1st year.

That's funny because when I googled his usernames, he has a bunch of online accounts at sports message boards, online gaming sites and internet dating sites that all appear to be the same guy.

Kaepernick
05-04-2013, 04:39 PM
That's funny because when I googled his usernames, he has a bunch of online accounts at sports message boards, online gaming sites and internet dating sites that all appear to be the same guy.

Makes me wonder how big of a liar he is. He claimed to serve in the military - something I respect about people. I hope he didn't lie about that too. That's pathetic.

Anyway, he's your problem now.

I feel sorry for you guys. Andy read stuck you with Alex Smith and this dweeb. Meanwhile we drafted Tank Carradine with what should have been your 2nd round draft pick.

I'm not rubbing it in. I'm saying thank you. We 49ers fans profited from your misfortune.

Have fun with Snoopy. He will be here until the day Alex Smith is gone, driving you nuts like a tick deep in your scalp you know is there but just can't extract unless you take the drastic step to shave your head.

AlexSmithDynasty
05-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Complete wrong. Now it is certain you are NOT a 49er fan. This story is from Trent Dilfer and has been told over and over.

The 49ers GM and ALL the coaches and scouts wanted to draft Andy Dalton.

Jim Harbaugh and ONLY Jim Harbaugh, wanted to draft Colin Kaepernick. He called him the best athlete in the draft. Not the best athlete at QB, the BEST ATHLETE in the draft.

Dilfer: “Jim fought for drafting Kaepernick.”

You are wrong. You have no credibility. You don't know what you are talking bout. You annoy the shit out of these people. WHY... ARE... YOU... HERE?

Why do you keep talking about Kaepernick on a Chiefs forum?

Mav
05-04-2013, 05:57 PM

Good luck proving that theory. Please mods, feel free to check the IP addresses on all of the alex smith accounts. I guarantee you this is the only one with my IP address.

See, this is what gets me about Kaepernick. He is ALREADY on his second user name on the 49ers board because his first one, Kaepernick 7 was banned, so they let him back in under HARBERNICK, and he to this day, is the biggest tool box on that forum. I had multiple accounts? Never. I had my first account that was Snoopy, then after i got unbanned, i switched it over, and then had them switch my name back. Since then, i have been gone, and havent been back.....So, please mods, do please check the ip addresses. I have no need to have multiple accounts. I can do my fighting all on one account. Dont need, nor have time to waste your times or mine, with MULTS. But thanks KC tattoo for the ban comment, and thanks kaepernick, you 54 year old douche bag, who cant keep my name out of your mouth, for stirring up shit for no reason. Congrats......

Mav
05-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Makes me wonder how big of a liar he is. He claimed to serve in the military - something I respect about people. I hope he didn't lie about that too. That's pathetic.

I feel sorry for you guys. Andy read stuck you with Alex Smith and this dweeb. Meanwhile we drafted Tank Carradine with what should have been your 2nd round draft pick.

I'm not rubbing it in. I'm saying thank you. We 49ers fans profited from your misfortune.

Have fun with Snoopy. He will be here until the day Alex Smith is gone, driving you nuts like a tick deep in your scalp you know is there but just can't extract unless you take the drastic step to shave your head.

a dweeb? lol, you are a 54 year old loser running from site to site, sucking kaep off on one site, and then trolling over here trying to warn the good people of CP about me? Who really is the loser dweeb with no life lol......

Spott
05-04-2013, 06:12 PM

He's not my problem. I have all 4 of his usernames here on ignore and will add snoopy91579 and maverick91579 should he register those, too. They are all definitely the same guy. He shows his ass on every message board with the exact same tough guy schtick and likely logs on from different locations with his mults. I recommend everyone else ignore this assclown because the mods never ban other team's trolls.

AlexSmithDynasty
05-04-2013, 06:17 PM
a dweeb? lol, you are a 54 year old loser running from site to site, sucking kaep off on one site, and then trolling over here trying to warn the good people of CP about me? Who really is the loser dweeb with no life lol......

Alex Smith is an interesting story for some Niners fans cuz he was on the team for 8 damn years, its reasonable that some Niners fans would be interested to see where his career goes and lurk around here. What I don't understand is why someone would come to a Chiefs forum to espouse the virtues of Kaepernick over Smith and argue with the few Niners fans here. He's creating and promoting the same argument that he claims to be so tired of. If he's so tired of hearing and arguing about Smith why would he come to a Chiefs forum to talk and argue about Smith. I don't get it.

Don't talk about Kaepernick on a Chiefs forum there is absolutely no reason to do so.

The Iron Chief
05-04-2013, 08:10 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/popcorn-yes.gif

-

WoW.. please I'm bored the next reply to one another is needed to keep the attention of the viewers.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-04-2013, 11:16 PM
ASF is a damned psychopath.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav
05-05-2013, 12:15 AM
ASF is a damned psychopath.
Posted via Mobile Device

really? Do you have any proof to this.. Because i havent really done anything to deserve that kind of talk. Except for call you on your bullshit about "if the chiefs select a fat body number one, im finding a new team"

Mav
05-05-2013, 12:20 AM
He's not my problem. I have all 4 of his usernames here on ignore and will add snoopy91579 and maverick91579 should he register those, too. They are all definitely the same guy. He shows his ass on every message board with the exact same tough guy schtick and likely logs on from different locations with his mults. I recommend everyone else ignore this assclown because the mods never ban other team's trolls.

Im only on two forums. This one, and on Dawgbones. So, you can keep spreading this garbage all you want. I have no REASON to want to create multiple accounts. I have never once, had the intention to troll here, or to tell anyone how GREAT alex smith was. I simply came here because i like the guy, and I think that he is a GOOD fit, or an upgrade if you will to what the chiefs are trying to do. The rest, is just slander, here say, and bullshit.

Again. TO ANY MOD. if you can connect my IP address to any other account, Alex or other wise, please FEEL FREE TO BAN ME PERMANENTLY. You cant, but to appease the masses please check. The Slander in this thread is effing ridiculous. Honestly.

Sorter
05-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Libel.

Kaepernick
05-05-2013, 12:45 AM
Configuring Multiple IP Addresses and Gateways

Windows NT computers can have multiple IP addresses—even if the computers only have a single network adapter card. Multiple IP addresses are useful in several situations:

You want a single computer to appear to be several different computers. For example, if you're installing an intranet server, you may also want the server to provide Web, FTP, and SMTP services. You can use a different IP address for each service, and you can use different IP addresses for the intranet and the FTP services.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc722518.aspx

Mav
05-05-2013, 12:52 AM

Windows NT computers can have multiple IP addresses—even if the computers only have a single network adapter card. Multiple IP addresses are useful in several situations:

You want a single computer to appear to be several different computers. For example, if you're installing an intranet server, you may also want the server to provide Web, FTP, and SMTP services. You can use a different IP address for each service, and you can use different IP addresses for the intranet and the FTP services.

Please, prove that I am more than this account, or shut up. You are nothing but a clown. I have zero reason to have multiple accounts. Just like I never had multiple accounts over on the 49ers forum. I say what I want, I do what I want, i say what I mean. And i own what I say. You are a troll. You are a Kaepernick Die hard, or blow hard if you will, who had his first account first GLOBALLY MUTED because you are unbearable. And now, for some reason, you are obsessed with me here, and are here trying to sully my name here. Having fun?

Hammock Parties
05-05-2013, 12:53 AM
Begun, this clone war has.

patteeu
05-05-2013, 12:55 AM

No one really cares. Thanks for stopping by to warn us. Your work here is done.

Ming the Merciless
05-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Wait so Alex Smith Fan is a window licking no life douche?

WOW. Color me shocked.

Kaepernick
05-05-2013, 01:44 AM
No one really cares. Thanks for stopping by to warn us. Your work here is done.

As a 49er fan I can safely say that my favorite thing about your forum is all the conservative reference instead of all the liberal bullshit I have to put up with on any queer-bait, anti-God, anti-family, anti-miltary, anti-corporation, pro-pillowbitergot, pro-commie, pro-PC, pro-Global Warming, pro UN Agenda 21 SF Bay Area forum.

I can't ****ing wait to leave the People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia and return to the USA, and retire in rural Virginia or eastern Tennesee.

Love your Sig. Except you know as well as I do that the 2012 presidential election was flat stolen with massive voter fraud in the swing states, not by emotion.

bevischief
05-05-2013, 01:50 AM
As a 49er fan I can safely say that my favorite thing about your forum is all the conservative reference instead of all the liberal bullshit I have to put up with on any queer-bait, anti-God, anti-family, anti-miltary, anti-corporation, pro-pillowbitergot, pro-commie, pro-PC, pro-Global Warming, pro UN Agenda 21 SF Bay Area forum.

I can't ****ing wait to leave the People's Democratic Republic of Kalifornia and return to the USA, and retire in rural Virginia or eastern Tennesee.

Love your Sig. Except you know as well as I do that the 2012 presidential election was flat stolen with massive voter fraud in the swing states, not by emotion.

You know this isn't DC...

Kaepernick
05-05-2013, 01:51 AM
Wait so Alex Smith Fan is a window licking no life douche?

WOW. Color me shocked.

More than that. The point is it's not multiple guys bugging you. Its just 1 guy.

People were asking, "why are these 49er fans over here sucking on Alex's balls?"

It's not. Its just 1 ****ing guy. All this noise is coming from 1 guy. Don't be thinking that there is more than 1 49er fan this messed up.

Kaepernick
05-05-2013, 01:54 AM
You know this isn't DC...

So? I was telling the guy I liked his Sig and why.

Setsuna
05-05-2013, 02:09 AM
How many AS fanboys in this thread do I have to put on ignore now?

Spott
05-05-2013, 07:35 AM
How many people AS fanboys in this thread do I have to put on ignore now?

4(so far). Just google snoopy91579 and maverick91579 which are the usernames he used/uses most everywhere he goes. He also had the snoopy one here before getting banned. The dude does the same thing every where he goes.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Begun, this clone war has.

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav
05-05-2013, 11:01 AM
4(so far). Just google snoopy91579 and maverick91579 which are the usernames he used/uses most everywhere he goes. He also had the snoopy one here before getting banned. The dude does the same thing every where he goes.

look. Im sick of this. I have never had an account here before. Defintely never had snoopy here. And here is why. THe very first post i posted here, i stated that I had snoopy on the 49ers board. Further more. Who gives a shit. But, for shits and giggles, why would someone who got banned here, broadcast that he had the SAME USER NAME, that you are claiming got banned here?

I didnt. I dont exactly know what your problem is with me, or why you need the attention of trying to make up all of these lies. You said that i have this schtick of being a tough guy? Where is the basis on that? You say that you know I am on dawgbones, but, i have never picked a fight with anyone on an internet. even when on here that jasonsauto tried to play tough guy, i deferred that. I dont need to have a dick size contest. I have no need to have mults, i have no reason to troll. I definetly have no reason to post lies.

So to clarify.

Two time IEF OEF vet. 2005/2006, 2009/20010 Fob was Camp Bucca, and Camp Taji.

Married, Two kids and just for shits and giggles. This is actually what I look like.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1500459642/pof2.jpg

Also, my twitter, is Maverick91579 so feel free to follow, or stalk my page. But for christ sakes, lets us stop the lies and bullshit. i have nothing to hide from anyone.........

I enjoy talking sports, and bullshitting. Mults? No. Psychopath? Defintely not. average Joe? Absolutely.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
05-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Has following and defending a benched-traded player on a message board ever worked? It's useless.

Mav
05-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Has following and defending a benched-traded player on a message board ever worked? It's useless.

Never once defended Alex Smith. Thats what makes me laugh. I know what he is. A game manager. Hes not a super star. Hes not elite, hes not top 10. Hes just a good guy, who is a hell of a teammate, and has an inspriational journey in the NFL. You guys make it sound like i came in and said the guy was tom brady. I have never said anything like that. His most likeable quality as a player is that he wont turn the ball over. Which, if you look at what chiefs qbs did last year, that should be high on your LIST....

Kaepernick, is just pissed because I wont join his harbernick homers cult. I see flaws in the guy. Like his inability to complete a short pass, or stupid decisions like he made at St Louis where he ran backwards 17 yards, and then threw a safety, or his stupid pitch to ginn that cost the 49ers the game. Stuff that people ignore, because despite the fact that in all three playoff games, kaep put the 49ers in holes in every game, but because he can bring them back, they dont care. I never worshipped at the alter of kaep. Never will, thats what got me banned. because i called one of the cult members SIMPLE.

AlexSmithDynasty
05-05-2013, 12:45 PM
This is my only account, the dude who posts under Kaepernick knows he isn't intelligent enough to engage me in an argument because he already tried and he got proved wrong. When he got called out for being wrong he threw a hissy fit. The guy doesn't watch the Niners he looks at box scores. Honestly the extremely long paranoid posts trying to prove how it's all one guy he used to know from the Niner forum and how he needs to "warn" other people about him is just pathetic. I just want to talk and read about football, don't understand why everything has to be a confrontation.

Rausch
05-05-2013, 01:02 PM
This is my only account, the dude who posts under Kaepernick knows he isn't intelligent enough to engage me in an argument because he already tried and he got proved wrong. When he got called out for being wrong he threw a hissy fit. The guy doesn't watch the Niners he looks at box scores. Honestly the extremely long paranoid posts trying to prove how it's all one guy he used to know from the Niner forum and how he needs to "warn" other people about him is just pathetic. I just want to talk and read about football, don't understand why everything has to be a confrontation.

No one cares...

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-05-2013, 01:37 PM
No one cares...

This. Also, I call for an infraction. Thread title assumes Smith knows how to play a sport. Misleading.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace
05-05-2013, 03:19 PM

We might if it were true. It's not.

Setsuna
05-05-2013, 03:24 PM

:hmmm: Thanks :thumb:

I'll tell you one thing, if there was ever a chance I'd name my future son Alex, it's gone now because of these trolls.

Spott
05-05-2013, 03:37 PM
We might if it were true. It's not.

Do you honestly think that 3 or 4 different people joined this site at the same time, with nearly identical usernames, who all log on and post at the same times pretty much daily on the same threads all saying the exact same thing just because the ip addresses are different? Especially considering the fact that this same person did the same thing on the 49ers board?

SAUTO
05-05-2013, 03:44 PM
This/these fucker/s is/are weird.

Very fucking weird
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace
05-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Do you honestly think that 3 or 4 different people joined this site at the same time, with nearly identical usernames, who all log on and post at the same times pretty much daily on the same threads all saying the exact same thing just because the ip addresses are different? Especially considering the fact that this same person did the same thing on the 49ers board?

Perhaps there was a major event that occurred that might have caused a number of people to join at the same time...

On a side note, I always love when people try to explain the intricacies of IP spoofing to those of us who have spent years hunting down mults. For the record, we have 3 different tools to identify mults, and only one of them is IP based.

Spott
05-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Perhaps there was a major event that occurred that might have caused a number of people to join at the same time...

On a side note, I always love when people try to explain the intricacies of IP spoofing to those of us who have spent years hunting down mults. For the record, we have 3 different tools to identify mults, and only one of them is IP based.

So when I log in from my phone it shows the same ip address as when I log in from my home computer?

DaFace
05-05-2013, 04:23 PM
So when I log in from my phone it shows the same ip address as when I log in from my home computer?

Obvious answer is obvious.

I really don't care about this any more than I do about the massive shit I just took, so have fun with your conspiracy theories.

Baby Lee
05-05-2013, 04:29 PM
This is the derailedenest thread that ever got derailed. Worse than a Frankie flailfest.

KCSLC2008
05-05-2013, 06:25 PM
So explain to me the connection. Is it because he is a Mormon or Gay or what? Just really dreamy blue eyes? I just don't understand why the **** he has these ****ing groupies given his very mediocre results.

Reid is Mormon (went to BYU), Smith is not (Seattle born, San Diego raised, people have confirmed he's not). Not that it matters. Neither are gay. Just FYI.

As for the fans, won't speak for them.

BigBeauford
05-05-2013, 06:54 PM
This is the derailedenest thread that ever got derailed. Worse than a Frankie flailfest.

Anyone know what happened to Peter Lalich from Cal U?

Baby Lee
05-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Anyone know what happened to Peter Lalich from Cal U?

Not even his twitter has anything, [except inquiries as to what's up with his status].