PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Gordon Ramsay decides he can't help a restaurant

Pages : [1] 2

Hammock Parties
05-11-2013, 01:40 AM
And walks away... LMAO

How much money is that bitch wife losing her husband every month?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XQDtoHpAWhg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New World Order
05-11-2013, 01:48 AM
Watched that tonight, she was a bitch. Surely that rich old fool could get a dime piece.

Hammock Parties
05-11-2013, 01:52 AM
Wow.

In retrospect, I should have known better than to step foot into Amy's Baking Company (a.k.a. ABC Bistro).

-8 pm on a Saturday night, three tables are occupied
-a sign on the door indicates they're looking for an experienced line cook, a dishwasher, waitresses, you name it
-Pita Jungle, just a stone's throw away, is packed to the gills

These are all bad signs. They go ignored, however, because I'd eaten one thing all day, and I had drove here to try their pizza. Never, ever again.

The waitress brings me out a water and a menu to my table for one on the patio, which I had all to myself. Browsing the apps, I was pleasantly surprised to see several things priced $3, which seemed like a bargain, given the high price of everything else. $3 tapanade sounded like a good deal, but I was informed that it didn't come with anything - it was $3 extra for bread. Since I was solo, I decided to skip it and instead pay $14 for their 12" margherita pizza.

About three minutes later, the waitress drops off my pizza. "Your pizza", she says, leaves a plate and off she goes. I sat for a moment, confused as to how things happened so quickly. I try to grab a slice of the pizza, but it was so blazing hot that I wasn't even going to attempt to handle it. I waited for a few minutes to let it cool off, only to discover that not only had it cooled enough to handle, but was actually well-cooled and most likely reheated. After a closer inspection of the pie in front of me, it was evident that it had been reheated, as there were smaller tomatoes that had spent their time in the oven, and larger tomatoes that had barely been kissed by the heat of the oven.

I took a bite, and was immediately underwhelmed. The crust had very little character, was slightly sweet but had that store-bought quality to it. The pesto tasted okay, but the tomatoes were completely tasteless and overall, it just fell flat. It's margherita - the ingredients need to shine to make such a simple pizza. These ingredients were sub-par. After two small pieces, I decided I was wasting my calories and just gave up on it.

So I sat outside, not eating, and sat. And sat. Where the hell was the waitress? I glanced inside a few times, hoping to catch her eye, but she must have been occupied elsewhere.

The owner comes out. "How'd you like your pizza?" Instead of immediately responding, I asked how it had come out so quickly. In short, he told me another table had ordered it, decided they didn't want it, and it sat in the kitchen for two minutes, who in turn decided to send it out to me since I didn't order anything else.

Me: "Well, it didn't really taste fresh".
Him: "No, no, our pizzas are the best. Ask our customers. You're the first person since we've opened to ever not like our pizzas".

He got very defensive about the pizza, but I hadn't really launched a harsh criticism on the pizza, just said I didn't really enjoy it. So I sat some more, with an empty drink, and realized they wanted me gone. The owner wouldn't make eye contact with me. The server never came back out asking if I wanted something else. And they still hadn't refilled my drink.

So I sat on a patio, alone, and decided to have a smoke. The waitress comes out...

Her: "Sir, there's a no smoking sign over there, I was told to tell you to not to smoke here."
Me: "Is this the last f*** you in this experience?"
Her: "Yes, I think so".

She walks away. I walk inside, pay the bill, and leave. No apologies, no discounts on the bill, nothing. $18 for weak iced tea and shitty pizza.

This is arrogance in its worst form. I can forgive bad food, but I cannot forgive misplaced arrogance and the blatant dismissal of a customer, whether you agree with them or not.

Perhaps the sign on the door should also say, "Wanted: New owner".

I cannot, for the life of me, recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Hammock Parties
05-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Ahhahahahaha

https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

We do not feel the need to make any excuses for our behavior on tonight’s show.

However we would like to make the following statement:

We do not, nor have we ever stolen or taken any of our servers ,waitresses, or waiters tips at Amy’s Baking Company.

We pay our staff members anywhere between $8.00 to $14.00 per hour to ensure that at the end of the week regardless of it being busy or not, that they go home with money and a well paid paycheck. As do many other restaurants.

They are aware of this when they are hired.

I would challenge any of our employees past or present to come forward with proof that we have ever done such a horrible thing.

So please enjoy the show!
Amy & Samy

tk13
05-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Well this has to be good for business.

Megbert
05-11-2013, 02:48 AM
Wow I ate there a couple of years ago. Can't say I remember much about the place. Think it was a Groupon deal.

Sure-Oz
05-11-2013, 02:57 AM
I'm sure hoping that people see this and that place gets shut down. What a dumb ass bitch

Sure-Oz
05-11-2013, 02:59 AM
The facebook comments are fucking priceless LMAO

Sure-Oz
05-11-2013, 03:01 AM
http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=eiO1EVYC0x7uSqQPAClNfg

LMAO

threebag
05-11-2013, 03:01 AM
Someone needs to shove a cock in that bitches mouth and shut her the fuck up.

tk13
05-11-2013, 03:12 AM
I actually wondered how much of this was dramatized for TV... but you can find articles about them from years ago. A local news station did a story about them after this woman went nuts and wrote a very nasty response to a Yelp review back in 2010. Appears she was already known as Crazy Amy because of it... someone even made a Twitter account mocking her.

Sure-Oz
05-11-2013, 03:17 AM
I actually wondered how much of this was dramatized for TV... but you can find articles about them from years ago. A local news station did a story about them after this woman went nuts and wrote a very nasty response to a Yelp review back in 2010. Appears she was already known as Crazy Amy because of it... someone even made a Twitter account mocking her.

LMAO, the twitter comments towards their restaraunt are pretty funny.

I'm surprised it's still in business. I would think after this episode being viral may kill it

Sure-Oz
05-11-2013, 03:20 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nexQhKIx39Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sure-Oz
05-11-2013, 03:26 AM
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bella/2013/05/kitchen_nightmares_amys_baking_company_season_finale_gordon_ramsay_scottsdale.php?ref=trending

Check out the comments someone posting as 'ourfamily' as the ladys aunt...apparently saying that it isn't her fault cause of abuse from the husband? what a joke

BlackHelicopters
05-11-2013, 06:10 AM
Amy swallows, so that was good.

rockymtnchief
05-11-2013, 06:37 AM
Thanks for posting the 20 minute Youtube version of the show. I don't think I could stand 60 minutes of that twat.

Spott
05-11-2013, 06:42 AM
That wife has batshit crazy eyes.

rockymtnchief
05-11-2013, 06:55 AM
http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=eiO1EVYC0x7uSqQPAClNfg

LMAO

Her real name is Amanda Patricia Bossingham.

The court ordered her to pay $36,294.95 in restitution. Ms. Bossingham plead guilty to submitting an application for a line of credit with M & I Bank using the social security number of another person. The Bank approved the line of credit in the amount of $15,000.

On June 15, 2004, the Court sentenced her to fourteen months prison. (she appealed, but eventually lost, reported to prison in Oct, 7, 2008)

Yeah...she's an angel.

notorious
05-11-2013, 07:13 AM
I love it when people with misplaced arrogance get shit on.

Rausch
05-11-2013, 07:15 AM
When you consider just how many fucked up people have been on that show and he's never once failed to get through somehow.

Just wow. There must have been some serious off-camera crazy going on there...

notorious
05-11-2013, 07:17 AM
When you consider just how many ****ed up people have been on that show and he's never once failed to get through somehow.

Just wow. There must have been some serious off-camera crazy going on there...

Yet, the owners will still find a way to rationalize their own behavior while projecting blame on everyone else.

At least, until the old **** goes broke and they sue Ramsey for ruining their "business" when it was already a crater anyway.

TomBarndtsTwin
05-11-2013, 07:29 AM
Pretty sure businesses have to sign a waiver before they agree to appear on the show, so that they cannot take legal action against the show if it all goes to hell . . . .

FYI, I love that her last name is "Bossingham" . . . . . LMAO

rockymtnchief
05-11-2013, 07:29 AM
Yet, the owners will still find a way to rationalize their own behavior while projecting blame on everyone else.

At least, until the old **** goes broke and they sue Ramsey for ruining their "business" when it was already a crater anyway.

That's what I see coming. I went and read the reviews and 90% of the comments were posted in the days following the show.

They must be idiots or never watched the show before. I've only seen a couple episodes where GR didn't get critical with the quality of the food and moved on to working on service, cost-control, ambiance, etc... They should've been ready for some tuff love. I think some owners ask for "help" thinking that Gordon will validate that the food is awesome and the show will increase their foot traffic.

Hammock Parties
05-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Hahaha...

I used to live in Scottsdale and frequent the plaza this restaurant is in. No one's ever in there. It's absolutely true about the actual food and drama in there.

65% of the businesses in that plaza have closed. Their restaurant is right next to an extremely busy movie theatre and Pita Jungle. They are in business because her husband, Sam, is mega-wealthy. Her diamonds are real. He pays their lease to keep it open. Word is, he's cheated on her = no divorce.

Ceej
05-12-2013, 07:04 PM
That was great.

What a cunt.

wazu
05-12-2013, 08:31 PM
My first time watching that show. Have heard about this guy and saw him in a commercial for something where he was acting like a total prick. He seemed okay, here. I was amazed he hung in as long as he did.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
05-12-2013, 08:52 PM
That bitch is absolutely certified 100% bat s**t crazy. I think the old man's elevator doesn't quite go all the way to the top either.

Chiefs=Champions
05-12-2013, 08:54 PM
WOW

BWillie
05-12-2013, 09:01 PM
I ****ing hate Gordon Ramsey and his schtick. Someone needs to put that prick in his place. Why do ppl watch these cooking and rrestaurant shows...they are terrible. Only reason I watch them is my GF puts that garbage on

BWillie
05-12-2013, 09:13 PM
He's definitely a prick, but I think a lot of it is over played for the camera. All of his shows are over the top and cheesy. I still enjoy them though. I watch Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen.

I would have swore that this episode(along with a few others) was fake with paid actors, but from the reviews online it seems as though this chick is genuinely that crazy.

Your a dude and you watch those shows? Hahahajajajajanajahahahahahha

Jiu Jitsu Jon
05-12-2013, 09:13 PM
He's definitely a prick, but I think a lot of it is over played for the camera. All of his shows are over the top and cheesy. I still enjoy them though. I watch Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen.

I would have swore that this episode(along with a few others) was fake with paid actors, but from the reviews online it seems as though this chick is genuinely that crazy.

Granted, I only watched the youtube video but from what I saw he showed considerable restraint considering he was trying to fix things and getting no cooperation and in fact dealing with down right oblivious, belligerent owners.

Barret
05-12-2013, 09:15 PM
If you have seen some of his British shows..I think 1 called "the F Word" he is actually very passionate about cooking and goes to peoples homes and shows them how to cook and stuff.

Yea he plays it up a bit on Hells Kitchen, but I guess I would get pissed too if Sous Chefs can't make a freaking Risotto or send up burnt or raw food to the pass thinking it is edible to the public.

MMXcalibur
05-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Holy shit. I've seen some real f'd up situations on that show, so for Ramsay to walk away from this....yikes.

Rasputin
05-12-2013, 09:28 PM
I don't think Restaurant Impossible Chef Robert Irvine could have done any better. Can't fix arrogance.

Gadzooks
05-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Guy Fieri is the only man that can save this place now.
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Articles/20090313/Guy_Fieri_300.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
05-12-2013, 10:01 PM
Yeah, honestly I think Gordon Ramsey is an okay guy. He just swears a lot and can be a bit blunt. But seriously, its people like this that's wrong with society.

jd1020
05-12-2013, 10:15 PM
I watch both the British and American version of this show. I always laugh when a struggling restaurant calls him for help and they question his knowledge after he tells them how ignorant they are.

AussieChiefsFan
05-12-2013, 10:19 PM
People like the owner, you mean? Yea, she's a delusional cunt.

I probably didn't word that right. Yeah, I meant her, not Ramsey.

AussieChiefsFan
05-12-2013, 10:20 PM
I watch both the British and American version of this show. I always laugh when a struggling restaurant calls him for help and they question his knowledge after he tells them how ignorant they are.

I know, its just incredible. LMAO

Rasputin
05-12-2013, 10:22 PM
I like Restaurant Impossible because Chef Robert Irvine breaks down the owners gets to the root of the problem then builds the relationships back up in a positive way and has his team re invent the restaurant. He has had some dandy owners to deal with.

His wife his hot pro wrestler btw.

Rasputin
05-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Mystery Diners is a good show too when the owner ask that company to steak out the restaurant with hidden cameras to snuff out bad employees. They all get pissed at the end and the owners fire the problem staff.

CoMoChief
05-12-2013, 11:23 PM
The first time I've ever watched this guy was tonight, my mom DVR'd this episode and we watched it tonight after dinner.

That woman chef is a crazy buffoon and the same can be said for that ridiculous husband/owner of hers. Maybe it will finally hit her when no one comes to the ****ing restaurant and then have to close down.

*EDIT* after reading GoChiefs post...
-So maybe the place won't close because of the owners funds. Point is that place isn't getting business and likely won't even more so now that show has aired and millions have seen it, esp those that live in the area.

She's going to argue to customers what they should think tastes good or not? ROFL...I'd like to see some idiot try to pull that on me.

Fish
05-12-2013, 11:26 PM
What a crazy insufferable bitch...

RedDread
05-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Those two are made for each other. Hope they both fail miserably all while blaming everyone else.

T-post Tom
05-12-2013, 11:58 PM
"I am the gangster, not you!" :thumb:

kcxiv
05-13-2013, 12:33 AM
I ****ing hate Gordon Ramsey and his schtick. Someone needs to put that prick in his place. Why do ppl watch these cooking and rrestaurant shows...they are terrible. Only reason I watch them is my GF puts that garbage on

Gordon is awesome, he treats people fairly well unless they fuck up then he's like an old schoool football coach! if you do something right, he will praise it no doubt about it. He just is very fucking blunt and thats a good thing.

kcxiv
05-13-2013, 12:37 AM

Yeah, dude has so many Michelin stars, many 5 star restaurants, and then they question if he knows food? lol Gordon can fucking cook anything. Dudes a beast in the food business, He's the Joe Montana/Tom Brady of that world.

Lzen
05-13-2013, 08:55 AM
If you have seen some of his British shows..I think 1 called "the F Word" he is actually very passionate about cooking and goes to peoples homes and shows them how to cook and stuff.

Yea he plays it up a bit on Hells Kitchen, but I guess I would get pissed too if Sous Chefs can't make a freaking Risotto or send up burnt or raw food to the pass thinking it is edible to the public.

2 words.

Frozen ravioli.

:doh!:

Edit: Or was that canned ravioli? Either way, kind of BS to lie to your customers like that.

Lzen
05-13-2013, 09:01 AM
Never have seen this show before now. I can see how the guy might seem like a jack a$$. Still, those owners need to listen to him. That woman can't seem to see that she can't take criticism. She never has ever done anything wrong in her mind. That is pathetic. That was definitely entertaining, though. :thumb:

Dragonocho
05-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Shame this woman has gone this long in life this much in denial. How you could spend more than an hour in her company never mind MARRY her is beyond me. Ramsay is a genius. Normally he can work through the barriers people put up. He absolutely knows the business.

Lzen
05-13-2013, 09:10 AM
Shame this woman has gone this long in life this much in denial. How you could spend more than an hour in her company never mind MARRY her is beyond me. Ramsay is a genius. Normally he can work through the barriers people put up. He absolutely knows the business.

The husband apparently is just as much of a douche. Watch ep. 1 of this show. OMG!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G6LY7TJ16pg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BWillie
05-13-2013, 09:27 AM
Gordon is awesome, he treats people fairly well unless they **** up then he's like an old schoool football coach! if you do something right, he will praise it no doubt about it. He just is very ****ing blunt and thats a good thing.

I disagree, it's not a good thing. Obviously it's for a TV thing, because if you treat ppl like that in real life there is no way they will respect you let alone work for you.

jd1020
05-13-2013, 09:43 AM
I disagree, it's not a good thing. Obviously it's for a TV thing, because if you treat ppl like that in real life there is no way they will respect you let alone work for you.

I'm sure Ramsay has a real problem with people not respecting him or working for him...

The Franchise
05-13-2013, 09:48 AM

Should he have the right to act like a complete ass? No. But he's there for one purpose.....to help them out. Shit....the people usually end up with a bunch of free shit. So they could act a little differently. It's the same thing with Bar Rescue. The guy is a huge dick....but these people come out with a BUNCH of high end free shit.

jd1020
05-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Should he have the right to act like a complete ass? No. But he's there for one purpose.....to help them out. Shit....the people usually end up with a bunch of free shit. So they could act a little differently. It's the same thing with Bar Rescue. The guy is a huge dick....but these people come out with a BUNCH of high end free shit.

Seriously.

If I had a failing restaurant and reached out to Ramsay I would be like... These our my ears, they are yours, and here are the keys to my restaurant, change w/e the fuck you want.

Brock
05-13-2013, 10:02 AM

Yeah sure. Ramsey probably has a lot of trouble keeping his employees respect. Idiot.

Fansy the Famous Bard
05-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Good lord, that bitch crazy.

J Diddy
05-13-2013, 10:28 AM

I think if I had to work with the Bar Rescue guy for 10 minutes I'd shoot him in the face. Everything about him, from his looks to the way he talks, is unbearable.

NewChief
05-13-2013, 10:37 AM
I think if I had to work with the Bar Rescue guy for 10 minutes I'd shoot him in the face. Everything about him, from his looks to the way he talks, is unbearable.

Yeah. Though I know he knows how to make money, he completely discounts the intangibles in a bar such as the "feel" of a place and the personality of the owner.

An especially egregious one was when he rebranded The Brixton in Austin. The next week, the owners changed it back to the Brixton and are super successful. They were actually pretty successful to begin with, despite the way the show made it look.

I cringe, though, when he unfurls his concept. "Yes. I know you're a bar for fans of heavy metal. But you know what's big right now? Lazer tag and put put golf. We really think you need to redo your concept and become a family friendly entertainment center... with, you know, a heavy metal feel to keep it real."

DrRyan
05-13-2013, 11:04 AM
I have never heard of this place but being so close it might be fun to get a rise out of these insufferable self proclaimed savants. They are perfect for each other.

blaise
05-13-2013, 11:09 AM

He's not there to be their friends. He's there to tell them the things that nobody else is wiling to tell them. If they're too stupid to get that then they can keep losing money.

RedNFeisty
05-13-2013, 11:10 AM
I love Ramsey and how he deals with idiots. I'm actually amazed at how he held his temper and didn't rip this woman a new asshole. What an in grateful bitch who doesn't have a clue.

kcxiv
05-13-2013, 12:44 PM

He doesnt always, he treats them very well outside of what he's there to do. On HIs other shows, when one team wins awards, he takes them out for drinks at the bars in vegas and is NOT Like that. He just seems like one of the boys but with an accent. He's there drinking up getting his drink on having a good time.

Just watch the kind of shit he does, dude is a good dude. He's had numberous shows, but when it comes to "work" he's a different person, outside of it and in some cases inside it, he seems like a solid dude.

kcxiv
05-13-2013, 12:45 PM
Seriously.

If I had a failing restaurant and reached out to Ramsay I would be like... These our my ears, they are yours, and here are the keys to my restaurant, change w/e the **** you want.

Yep, if anyone ever followed him in any shape or form, they should know, dude is a beast at his profession.

exterminator
05-13-2013, 12:47 PM
Super Beaaaaaaaaaaattcchhhh

Dartgod
05-13-2013, 12:53 PM
I propose a CP "review" of the restaurant. Complete with antifreeze and AIDS fires.

:evil:

blaise
05-13-2013, 01:10 PM
I bet all her employees watched that and laughed their asses off.

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 01:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AcWIXiS.jpg

Archie F. Swin
05-13-2013, 01:20 PM
If I want shitty pizza in the Valley, I just go to Organ Stop. At least there's some campy entertainment.

blaise
05-13-2013, 01:21 PM

What a couple of kooks. Not a clue as to how sales works.

NewChief
05-13-2013, 01:25 PM

Bo Lessieur: You should repent by showing us your tits

ROFL

WhitiE
05-13-2013, 01:34 PM
Haters

Fish
05-13-2013, 01:59 PM

Thank all of you, and thank God. Please pray for us.

ALL OF YOU ARE THE STUPID ONES!!1! YOU DON'T KNOW GOOD FOOD!

LMAO...

I want to see that crazy bitch crash and burn.

suds79
05-13-2013, 02:04 PM

:LOL:

Wow. So apparently if you dislike their food, not only are you a hater but also a sinner. All one in the same you know? ;)

Honestly how is it this place has made it this long?

Can't change crazy. A year from now when they're out of business, her take will just be, "well the people of Arizona just don't know good food." all while not understanding why she can't seem to land jobs after interviews.

Donger
05-13-2013, 02:11 PM
I just figured it out: her face, especially around the mouth, reminds of what Thulsa Doom looked like when he turned into the big, fucking snake.

White version, obviously.

The Franchise
05-13-2013, 02:13 PM
ROFL

Now everyone is finding out that she's stealing pictures of her food and desserts from other people.

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 02:17 PM
They also admitted all of those good looking desserts in the shop...they don't even make.

This woman is a total fraud and is only good at making horribly over complicated pasta, shitty burgers and undercooked pizza.

It's all so she has something to do all day instead of just spending her husband's money...which she is doing anyway running this business into the ground.

Donger
05-13-2013, 02:19 PM
They also admitted all of those good looking desserts in the shop...they don't even make.

This woman is a total fraud and is only good at making horribly over complicated pasta, shitty burgers and undercooked pizza.

It's all so she has something to do all day instead of just spending her husband's money...which she is doing anyway running this business into the ground.

That can't be...

Amy’s Baking Company is an upscale full service Retail Patisserie as well as a full service European Bistro , Pizzeria and bar. Specializing in house made desserts, Artisan Gourmet Pizzas, Farm Fresh Organic Salads, house made Artesian Pastas fine wines and custom Martinis. We make all our food from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients to ultimately produce a superb product. We are best known for our fanciful cakes and desserts, elaborately decorated with homemade butter cream frosting and edible flowers and glitter.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2013, 02:20 PM

What!?! :shake:

I thought at least she was a good baker, she just couldn't do anything else...

wazu
The Facebook page is simply amazing. Honestly, though, the woman needs help. Something is very wrong with her.

blaise
My favorite part was when he says something like, "Some ingredients shouldn't be combined. You've got four of them in this."

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Yeah their "house made artesian pastas" include frozen raviolis...ain't that a bitch?

Dartgod
05-13-2013, 02:33 PM
I imagine this is what would happen if a NEPAChiefs opened a restaurant.

Lprechaun
05-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Certified bat shit crazy!

tooge
05-13-2013, 02:40 PM
Those two are about as dysfunctional as dysfunctional gets. Holy crap. I'd probably like to go in there and eat something and send it back, just to get a reaction out of poor old Sam.

jd1020
05-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Those two are about as dysfunctional as dysfunctional gets. Holy crap. I'd probably like to go in there and eat something and send it back, just to get a reaction out of poor old Sam.

You would go so far as to actually take a bite? Good god man!

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2013, 03:11 PM
You would go so far as to actually take a bite? Good god man!

It didn't taste good, that doesn't mean it was inedible or dangerous.

tooge
05-13-2013, 03:20 PM
I'd probably nail that crazy bitch. You know, on a bbq

jd1020
05-13-2013, 03:21 PM
It didn't taste good, that doesn't mean it was inedible or dangerous.

I like my pizza dough crispy, not raw. Raw pizza dough = inedible.

Soggy hamburger buns = inedible.

Animals....

Fish
05-13-2013, 03:40 PM
I'd probably nail that crazy bitch. You know, on a bbq

You know she's not getting any from her Grandpahusband.....

Probably part of the reason why she's a miserable fucking cunt.

bowener
05-13-2013, 03:55 PM
No doubt. He has an extreme passion & respect for cooking and it shows. I also believe the American version of Kitchen Nightmares is a lot more over the top than the British version. It's more about drama, I think it's playing to the American audience. The British version is a lot more toned down and shows a lot more of the rebuilding process rather than the drama.

Yeah. I saw a few british episodes online and they are much more enjoyable (for me at least).

TLO
05-13-2013, 03:56 PM
What a bitch. She is fucking psycho- Her Grandpa/Husband/Pimp cracked me up. All the tips go to him? What a joke. I hope that place never sees another customer.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2013, 04:02 PM
I like my pizza dough crispy, not raw. Raw pizza dough = inedible.

Soggy hamburger buns = inedible.

Animals....

You're being dramatic.

The dough looked OK on the bottom, it was under the toppings where it appeared to be slightly undercooked. I've had worse, and it didn't kill me.

The hamburger buns didn't look any worse than what you'd get at some place like Sonic (now the burger, with it's blue cheese, marinated mushrooms, and truffle oil sounded disgusting).

jd1020
05-13-2013, 04:08 PM
You're being dramatic.

The dough looked OK on the bottom, it was under the toppings where it appeared to be slightly undercooked. I've had worse, and it didn't kill me.

The hamburger buns didn't look any worse than what you'd get at some place like Sonic (now the burger, with it's blue cheese, marinated mushrooms, and truffle oil sounded disgusting).

Didn't know Amy posted on CP (or maybe you are Sammy, sorry, can't tell).

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 04:08 PM
we are the ones who are hte ball lickers

http://i.imgur.com/cUYcCZc.jpg

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 04:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MAW9Uno.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
05-13-2013, 04:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MAW9Uno.jpg

She FORBIDS reddit. Mkay, because that's how the internet works.

jd1020
05-13-2013, 04:29 PM
Yelp and Reddit mean shit at this point. That show just destroyed their business. Hope Sammy enjoys going bankrupt by pissing away his money.

How do those posts even get a thumbs up? Did she teach her cats to mouse1?

The Franchise
05-13-2013, 04:29 PM
Shit is about to get real. LMAO

teedubya
05-13-2013, 04:39 PM
This is the funniest shit.

The Franchise
05-13-2013, 04:40 PM
They just threatened that they're taking down names on their FB page and they're going to be taking people to court.

Holy shit. ROFL

AussieChiefsFan
05-13-2013, 04:41 PM
They just threatened that they're taking down names on their FB page and they're going to be taking people to court.

Holy shit. ROFL

ROFL they can't get me, all the way over here LMAO

ModSocks
05-13-2013, 04:41 PM
That place is gonna get trolled hard. Scottsdale has a new tourist attraction.

Just Passin' By
05-13-2013, 04:47 PM
I hope, for his sake, that her lady parts come complete with a cape that has an 'S' on it, because that's the only way this will ever be worth it.

Newsflash for the owners:

When you go on a show about saving troubled restaurants, you should probably be prepared to find out that the star of the show might not think you're doing everything right.

Brock
05-13-2013, 04:49 PM
You're being dramatic.

Your opinions on food can be safely ignored henceforth.

blaise
05-13-2013, 05:03 PM
She's like Frankie with a restaurant.

MMXcalibur
05-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Gordon Ramsay's awesome.....but not quite as awesome as this train wreck. Roadtrip to Scottsdale for trolling? Doubt I can sell the wife on driving hundreds of miles for shitty food.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2013, 05:09 PM
What? Why? what he said was correct. Nothing hazardous about eating the food. He didn't say it would be enjoyable. I've gotten pizzas from pizza joints before where the dough under the toppings was a little raw. Not enjoyable, but it didn't kill me. Also, I know I've gotten buns that were soggy like that before. Once again, not enjoyable, but not inedible.

Thanks. That's the point I was trying to make. My initial response was to someone asking if one would be brave enough to eat their food. Worth noting, Ramsay didn't spit anything out, which he's prone to do.

SPchief
05-13-2013, 05:11 PM
LMAO at the bad photoshop. LMAO LMAO at the bad photoshop saying that the cops called someone to stop.

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 05:12 PM
LMAO at the bad photoshop. LMAO LMAO at the bad photoshop saying that the cops called someone to stop.

link?

jd1020
05-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Thanks. That's the point I was trying to make. My initial response was to someone asking if one would be brave enough to eat their food. Worth noting, Ramsay didn't spit anything out, which he's prone to do.

If only there were more people like you 2. Amy wouldn't have plate after plate coming back full of food and going straight in the trash.

If only...

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 05:14 PM
AHAHAHAHA

http://i.imgur.com/6dMvB2u.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248128_10151532662072900_291843958_n.jpg

jd1020
05-13-2013, 05:16 PM
She forbid Reddit?

The founder might as well kill himself now. Wait a second...

SPchief
05-13-2013, 05:17 PM
AHAHAHAHA

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248128_10151532662072900_291843958_n.jpgwinner

jd1020
05-13-2013, 05:19 PM
link?

I think he is referring to that picture you posted.

The font on the comment regarding the cops looks off.

SPchief
05-13-2013, 05:21 PM
I think he is referring to that picture you posted.

The font on the comment regarding the cops looks off.

Well that and the whole "the cops have called me" aspect of it

jd1020
05-13-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm not sure how you aren't understanding this.......in his original post that you questioned, he said he'd send the food back. You questioned him even taking a bite, and he went on to explain that bad tasting doesn't equal inedible.

Speaking of understanding...

I dont think you understand that it's 2 different posters.

Simply Red
05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Gordon is pretty well schooled - I tend to trust what he says.

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 05:31 PM
Didn't ENDelt260 live near this place? Gawd, we could use his services now.

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 05:57 PM
These are the dumbest people alive.

http://i.imgur.com/nb2x0lh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Nx2wypK.jpg

DJ's left nut
05-13-2013, 06:04 PM
The thing is, I generally sympathize with people on Kitchen Nightmares because Ramsey kinda acts like he forgets how unbelievably hard running a restaurant is.

They fail...a lot. And the people that run them are often putting every thing they have into them, both their time and money. It's an all-consuming challenge that these people often undertake.

And then Ramsey shows up, calls them cocks and acts like it's just the easiest thing in the world and they're silly assholes for getting it wrong. Then he acts stunned when people get upset about it, as though any of us would be totally okay with having someone blast what we've given our lives to try to create.

But this fucking lunatic...well she's beyond sympathy. This woman and her husband are just in another world. I've rarely seen anyone so far removed from reality. It's pretty incredible.

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 06:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YDY6ZgV.jpg

blaise
05-13-2013, 06:21 PM
Starting to think they're doing a bit.

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 06:22 PM
You people are all shit. Yelp shit, Reddits shit. Every shit. Come to here, I will fucking show you all.

DJ's left nut
05-13-2013, 06:23 PM
I must nail her.

C'mon - you all know that girl is an incredible lay.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
05-13-2013, 06:24 PM
AHAHAHAHA

http://i.imgur.com/6dMvB2u.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248128_10151532662072900_291843958_n.jpg

Thats some crazy talk, wow. Sportsshrink won't even be able to save her.

Ebolapox
05-13-2013, 06:47 PM
Thats some crazy talk, wow. Sportsshrink won't even be able to save her.

worst... mspaint... edited....picture... EVAR

blaise
05-13-2013, 06:49 PM
I must nail her.

C'mon - you all know that girl is an incredible lay.

No doubt. The problem is the time you'd have to spend with her afterwards.

Bump
05-13-2013, 06:59 PM
The thing is, I generally sympathize with people on Kitchen Nightmares because Ramsey kinda acts like he forgets how unbelievably hard running a restaurant is.

They fail...a lot. And the people that run them are often putting every thing they have into them, both their time and money. It's an all-consuming challenge that these people often undertake.

And then Ramsey shows up, calls them cocks and acts like it's just the easiest thing in the world and they're silly assholes for getting it wrong. Then he acts stunned when people get upset about it, as though any of us would be totally okay with having someone blast what we've given our lives to try to create.

But this ****ing lunatic...well she's beyond sympathy. This woman and her husband are just in another world. I've rarely seen anyone so far removed from reality. It's pretty incredible.

I imagine that producers have them add in lots of fake drama.

For example, Restaurant Stakeout. Similar thing, but it's all completely bullshit and people are acting.

Same thing with Bar Rescue and pretty much all of those shows.

And anyways, having an expert come in for a week and redecorate, rename the place, clean the place up, install a new menu is definitely a good start to starting over. But it's still going to be the same people running it. They are still going to make the same mistakes. He isn't really teaching them anything about how to run a restaurant for long term success.

Ebolapox
05-13-2013, 07:03 PM
OMG
OMG
OMG

best idea ever? fake facebook of 'gordon ramsey.' TROLL THE FUCK OUT OF THEM

Pasta Little Brioni
05-13-2013, 07:19 PM
OMG
OMG
OMG

best idea ever? fake facebook of 'gordon ramsey.' TROLL THE FUCK OUT OF THEM

WonTon would own them as fake Gordo.

"Tastes like fucking Chef Boyardee"

Halfcan
05-13-2013, 07:26 PM
why would anyone eat there- she is horrible

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
05-13-2013, 07:32 PM
I think she knows what she is doing. Just another cunt trying to get her 15 minutes.

Sorter
05-13-2013, 07:36 PM
WonTon would own them as fake Gordo.

"Tastes like ****ing Chef Boyardee"

This.

Clay, where the fuck you at homie?!

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 07:38 PM
This.

Clay, where the fuck you at homie?!

I'm down for this tomorrow. o:-)

Will register an acct asap.

Sorter
05-13-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm down for this tomorrow. o:-)

Will register an acct asap.

http://i.imgur.com/2pGSJ.gif

Sure-Oz
05-13-2013, 07:46 PM
LMAO wow

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 07:50 PM
Tomorrow is going to be my internet magnum opus.

BTW if anyone wants to register the acct for me tonight it would be appreciated. Busy.

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 07:53 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/33mpxkz.png

TLO
05-13-2013, 08:02 PM
This is fantastic. ROFL

Ebolapox
05-13-2013, 08:08 PM
holy shit wow

The Franchise
05-13-2013, 08:10 PM
I already saw a Gordon Ramsey acct posting on there.

Ebolapox
05-13-2013, 08:12 PM
I already saw a Gordon Ramsey acct posting on there.

LINK DAMN YOU LINK

Sorter
05-13-2013, 08:13 PM
LINK DAMN YOU LINK

I'm sure we/Clay can make one with a middle name/initial.

The Franchise
05-13-2013, 08:14 PM
LINK DAMN YOU LINK

Over 500 replies on every one of their crazy ass posts.

Fuck your link.

Mr. Plow
05-13-2013, 08:54 PM
Entirely too much fun.

MMXcalibur
05-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Their Facebook must have been hacked or it has to be a dupe. I can't fathom people being this stupid.

Mr. Plow
05-13-2013, 09:25 PM
She forbid Reddit?

The founder might as well kill himself now. Wait a second...

Ouch.

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 10:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1sGwbre.gif

http://i.imgur.com/T4LzDBW.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
05-13-2013, 10:54 PM
ROFL

Hammock Parties
05-13-2013, 10:57 PM
fuck :hail:

https://www.facebook.com/CrazyAmysBakingCompany?fref=ts

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/945034_292743954193339_637746907_n.png

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/309899_292620260872375_995420602_n.jpg

RunKC
05-13-2013, 10:57 PM
That bitch needs to lighten up on the eye liner. This is all I see when I look at her...

http://www.minnesotawildanimalmanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/raccoon1.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
05-13-2013, 10:58 PM
ROFL at the facebook page

RunKC
05-13-2013, 10:59 PM
Also, this bitch must be good at giving BJ's.

Or her dumbass husband is a dumbass.

Ceej
05-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Also, this bitch must be good at giving BJ's.

Or her dumbass husband is a dumbass.

I will go with the latter.

TLO
05-14-2013, 04:28 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/309899_292620260872375_995420602_n.jpg

JIHP

Hammock Parties
05-14-2013, 01:17 PM
If this place isn't a money laundering operation, I don't know what is.

Sammy screamed 'Don't call the police'. This was one of the only things he really stood up to his wife on. I think Sammy is involved in serious criminal shit and he doesn't want Johnny Law to come poking around and causing any disruptions to the money losing business here. I’m not sure if the fact that they don’t trust anyone else to run the place has anything to do with that, or whether they’re just nuts. If they were smarter, I feel like they could let it run itself. See point #4 for a possible reason for that.

The place is clearly hemorrhaging money. All those fresh veggies come at a huge premium in Arizona and no one is buying them since no one eats there. This is a tactic to inflate food costs and make the on-the-books profits (from crime) a bit more believable. You have high prices and ‘quality ingredients’ and on its face, it looks like a classy place dealing in high-quality, high-margin food that’s doing very, very well. In reality, they’re buying top-dollar with dirty money and selling nothing.

Putting all of that money into the facilities, kitchen equipment and the dining area is a way to build tangible equity in a property, paid for by dirty money, of course. This is similar to how house flipping has become the new Las Vegas for cleaning dirty money. Even if you put 100k of criminal money into a house and sell it for 80k, you still made 80k in clean money (and the write off for the business loss – more clean money).

And what you ask is Sammi’s other ‘legitimate’ business enterprise? Custom home building. Same fucking principle: Build equity in something tangible with dirty money, sell it (at a loss or profit, who gives a fuck) and money comes clean out the other side.

The compensation structure for servers is just another money cleaning tactic. The money from tips never hits the books. It’s pocketed immediately and spent on gas, food, clothes etc. All the sorts of stuff that is bought in a day that isn’t traced and is used up (burned, eaten, thrown out etc.) when it’s done.

You keep the clean, un-traceable cash coming in (tips), and then pay out more money in wages to lose money so that the money that comes in from crime doesn’t make the place look TOO profitable. If they weren’t so wretched and money hungry they would just let the girls work on tips like most people, but they’re so narcissistic, deluded and downright evil that they think they’re entitled to it and don’t know when to stop.

They are mean to people because well, they’re nuts, but also because Sammy doesn’t actually give much of a fuck if many people come in or not. If a few quiet, agreeable customers come in and eat, so be it. For Sammy, this place is an annoyance. He hates being there and knows it’s a waste of his legitimate criminal time to have to deal with it.

He was just stupid and married a crazy ‘trophy wife’ who thinks she can cook and the less he has to do in a day in terms of dealing with angry customers, the better. Hell, he might have married her BECAUSE he thought she was stupid enough to believe she’s making money when no one comes in. To me that’s why a lot of that bad food is just thrown away; otherwise she gets crazy and causes more disruptions to the fence.

Ever wonder why he doesn’t know how to use the POS system, but insists on using it? Because one day one of those girls is going to see ALL of these tables and checks listed on there that never actually came in, and then she’ll ask why. Since she knows more about the system than he, she won’t buy the lie he tells her. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a small part of the reason for the staff turnover: They don’t want anyone knowing too much.

Because the thing is, at the end of the day, he can just make up checks and bills and act like all these customers came in and paid them lots of money for food, but just as long as the place isn’t completely empty all the time and then reporting big profits, there shouldn’t be any huge red flags so as long as the taxes keep coming into the IRS and the place keeps a quiet reputation.

But SOMEBODY just had to call Ramsey and blow the whole cover….

fan4ever
05-14-2013, 02:09 PM
That place is about two blocks from my house and a friend told me just last night that they have a sign on the door telling people if they're coming there just to give them grief, just to stay out...so I guess they're already paying for the exposure the show got them. I may have to drive by and see how the business is doing...

SLAG
05-14-2013, 02:15 PM
That place is about two blocks from my house and a friend told me just last night that they have a sign on the door telling people if they're coming there just to give them grief, just to stay out...so I guess they're already paying for the exposure the show got them. I may have to drive by and see how the business is doing...

The sad thing is now they have another crutch to lean on when a legitimate complaint comes up - "OH YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE REDDITERS "

I see some lawsuits in the future

ChiliConCarnage
05-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Do these people have no family or friends? How could you not tell your sister she might need to slow her roll a little bit. lol. These people are apparently so crazy that they have no family/friends or those people are terrified to let them know the truth.

I laughed at the male ex-employee who said Samy was the unhappiest person he'd ever met. Never saw him having a good day!

No shit, did you not meet his wife? He's too old to divorce the crazy bitch. She'd drag it out until he was dead. MURDER-SUICIDE. It's the only hope

The Franchise
05-14-2013, 02:25 PM

Sammy screamed 'Don't call the police'. This was one of the only things he really stood up to his wife on. I think Sammy is involved in serious criminal shit and he doesn't want Johnny Law to come poking around and causing any disruptions to the money losing business here. I’m not sure if the fact that they don’t trust anyone else to run the place has anything to do with that, or whether they’re just nuts. If they were smarter, I feel like they could let it run itself. See point #4 for a possible reason for that.

The place is clearly hemorrhaging money. All those fresh veggies come at a huge premium in Arizona and no one is buying them since no one eats there. This is a tactic to inflate food costs and make the on-the-books profits (from crime) a bit more believable. You have high prices and ‘quality ingredients’ and on its face, it looks like a classy place dealing in high-quality, high-margin food that’s doing very, very well. In reality, they’re buying top-dollar with dirty money and selling nothing.

Putting all of that money into the facilities, kitchen equipment and the dining area is a way to build tangible equity in a property, paid for by dirty money, of course. This is similar to how house flipping has become the new Las Vegas for cleaning dirty money. Even if you put 100k of criminal money into a house and sell it for 80k, you still made 80k in clean money (and the write off for the business loss – more clean money).

And what you ask is Sammi’s other ‘legitimate’ business enterprise? Custom home building. Same fucking principle: Build equity in something tangible with dirty money, sell it (at a loss or profit, who gives a fuck) and money comes clean out the other side.

The compensation structure for servers is just another money cleaning tactic. The money from tips never hits the books. It’s pocketed immediately and spent on gas, food, clothes etc. All the sorts of stuff that is bought in a day that isn’t traced and is used up (burned, eaten, thrown out etc.) when it’s done.

You keep the clean, un-traceable cash coming in (tips), and then pay out more money in wages to lose money so that the money that comes in from crime doesn’t make the place look TOO profitable. If they weren’t so wretched and money hungry they would just let the girls work on tips like most people, but they’re so narcissistic, deluded and downright evil that they think they’re entitled to it and don’t know when to stop.

They are mean to people because well, they’re nuts, but also because Sammy doesn’t actually give much of a fuck if many people come in or not. If a few quiet, agreeable customers come in and eat, so be it. For Sammy, this place is an annoyance. He hates being there and knows it’s a waste of his legitimate criminal time to have to deal with it.

He was just stupid and married a crazy ‘trophy wife’ who thinks she can cook and the less he has to do in a day in terms of dealing with angry customers, the better. Hell, he might have married her BECAUSE he thought she was stupid enough to believe she’s making money when no one comes in. To me that’s why a lot of that bad food is just thrown away; otherwise she gets crazy and causes more disruptions to the fence.

Ever wonder why he doesn’t know how to use the POS system, but insists on using it? Because one day one of those girls is going to see ALL of these tables and checks listed on there that never actually came in, and then she’ll ask why. Since she knows more about the system than he, she won’t buy the lie he tells her. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a small part of the reason for the staff turnover: They don’t want anyone knowing too much.

Because the thing is, at the end of the day, he can just make up checks and bills and act like all these customers came in and paid them lots of money for food, but just as long as the place isn’t completely empty all the time and then reporting big profits, there shouldn’t be any huge red flags so as long as the taxes keep coming into the IRS and the place keeps a quiet reputation.

It could also be why they're closed whenever either one of them aren't working.

Halfcan
05-14-2013, 02:37 PM
yep definately a scam business- hope the cops shut them down and they go to jail.

Randallflagg
05-14-2013, 02:52 PM

And what you ask is Sammi’s other ‘legitimate’ business enterprise? Custom home building. Same ****ing principle: Build equity in something tangible with dirty money, sell it (at a loss or profit, who gives a ****) and money comes clean out the other side.

They are mean to people because well, they’re nuts, but also because Sammy doesn’t actually give much of a **** if many people come in or not. If a few quiet, agreeable customers come in and eat, so be it. For Sammy, this place is an annoyance. He hates being there and knows it’s a waste of his legitimate criminal time to have to deal with it.

Damn dude....never really consider this angle, but you just might be on to something here...

I have to admit, I have never seen the show until the night this aired and I happened to see it completely by accident. I can not recall a time in my life when I sat in my family room, watching the television, with my mouth hung open (stupefied) with my sandwich in my hand - for a solid 26 minutes.

When the second commercial break came, I looked at my Wife and said - "This is the craziest sh*t I have ever seen...." She had the same, stunned look on her mug as well.....

Pasta Little Brioni
05-14-2013, 03:02 PM
You guys work your magic and bring them to CP

ModSocks
05-14-2013, 03:11 PM
If it was a money laundering scam, why would they want to be on National T.V?

GoChargers
05-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Apparently the crazy bitch also wrote a fake review on Yelp defending herself:

Dr V.

Santa Monica, CA
USA

Such hatred and animosity, and so many fake reviews from people who have never even eaten there but only heard about the place on tv.

What's really so bad about it?

They have frozen raviolis? Most restaurants utilize frozen food a lot more. Almost everything at ABC is made from scratch and they use quality, organic ingredients.

They take the slow food approach rather than zapping everything in a microwave? Who the hell goes to a bistro for fast food?

Are the owners vile and evil for demanding competence in their employees? That restaurant's floor is cleaner than most people's dining room tables. Would people the restaurant rather take on the industry norm of employing illegals and jerk offs who cut corners as much as they can?

The customer is not always right. It's one thing to criticize a dish because it lacks authenticity, the ingredients are sub par, the dish's execution is abysmal...and another to critique a dish simply because one didn't "like" it in expectation of a freebie....people should know what they like and order accordingly. That's common sense. Likewise, I fail to see the merits of someone without an understanding of certain foods attempting to argue about them and to be taken seriously. Contrary to popular belief, not every opinion is valid, especially one that is not well informed. I applaud the owner for telling those kind of people off.

As for the tip debacle.... it's refreshing to see restaurant staff doing their job because they're paid to do it, not in expectation of a tip. I also wonder if people realize how hard it is to find good workers for a restaurant. Should they just hire illegals like Ramsay's Vegas joints do?

The fake reviews on here are exactly the kind of infantile cyber bullying the owners complained about on tv.

What I will say is this, the owners are perfectionists and the impeccable attention to detail at their restaurant makes it very clear. They're also extremely genuine people, what you see is what you get, if they make a real mistake they own up to it...if they're right, they'll defend themselves. Crazy? I call it normal. Should Samy have to apologize for not being brought up in a culture where people are taught to pander to the lowest denominator like we're all on the short bus? I think not!

As far as the tv show goes, the guests portrayed on tv get reservations knowing it's for the filming of Kitchen Nightmares and thus are extra picky and or want to say something guaranteeing them some airtime. Keep in mind that episodes are edited and what makes the final cut isn't an honest portrayal, but rather what makes good airtime...The show is called "Kitchen Nightmares" so what kind of slant do you expect?

I also have to say, I've eaten at other restaurants Ramsay has "helped" and his changes drove them to the ground. He had an Italian and a Greek restaurant Americanize their menus and the outcome was for from spectacular. He gutted another's iconic decor and old skool menu and drove more customers away once the short term trendiness factor wore off. What I'd love to see on Kitchen Nightmares is an episode on some of Ramsay's Vegas joints!

But as far as Amy's Baking Company goes, the pizzas are amazing and more than fairly priced considering the quality you're getting... Does slow food take time? Sure...if you want go to a bistro/patisserie expecting fast food you're not qualified to review the restaurant......Some of the toppings seem off, like pears and prosciutto, pork and apples, or mango and chicken, but it takes a real chef to pull a combo like that off, and ABC does it. But what takes the cake...ehem...literally! Is their vegetarian pizza...light, fresh, each quality ingredient stands out, and incorporates all the flavors of the Mediterranean from France to Lebanon...a sea of flavors in each bite....

Haters can hate, but the restaurant's quality speaks for itself....it's around regardless of the haters for a reason! Most of them just seem like immature individuals throwing tantrums because the owners of ABC don't pander to mediocrity....which the haters apparently identify with.

Lprechaun
05-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Yesterday when I saw this I watched the vids, then visited their FB page. They had about 900 likes I think when I looked.... now they have almost 20k.

Ecto-I
05-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Most epic Facebook meltdown ever!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/this-is-the-most-epic-brand-meltdown-on-facebook-ever

highBOLTage
05-14-2013, 03:34 PM

Wife orchestrates it. She is probably in the dark on it as well as being in the dark on her being a terrible cook as the husband shielded her from the criticism/send-backs.

ModSocks
05-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Wife orchestrates it. She is probably in the dark on it as well as being in the dark on her being a terrible cook as the husband shielded her from the criticism/send-backs.

Even if the wife orchestrated it, the Husband agreed to it. If the husband has the balls to say "don't call the cops" then he probably has the balls to say "don't call the show".

Lprechaun
05-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Now claiming their FB was hacked.... this is a priceless meltdown

ModSocks
05-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Now claiming their FB was hacked.... this is a priceless meltdown

Ah yes. The ol' "i was hacked" excuse.

Stanley Nickels
05-14-2013, 04:31 PM

A thousand times, this.

Stanley Nickels
05-14-2013, 04:32 PM
Even if the wife orchestrated it, the Husband agreed to it. If the husband has the balls to say "don't call the cops" then he probably has the balls to say "don't call the show".

I meant this a thousand times.

Stanley Nickels
05-14-2013, 04:32 PM
/b/res/480112635

They're on it.

Just in case you were curious.

fan4ever
05-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Most epic Facebook meltdown ever!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/this-is-the-most-epic-brand-meltdown-on-facebook-ever

Jeez, if they didn't spend so much time on these sites, she MIGHT have time to make those Raviolis from scratch.

DJ's left nut
05-14-2013, 04:40 PM
/b/res/480112635

They're on it.

Just in case you were curious.

Oh.

Well that is certainly not good.

These people are friggen done. "Gangsta" or not, that is an army you certainly do not want rallying against you. Good luck, Sam ol' boy, you're going to need it.

Hammock Parties
05-14-2013, 05:10 PM
hax

http://i.imgur.com/dCUpNoy.jpg

MMXcalibur
05-14-2013, 05:14 PM
hax

I KNEW IT!

They are good, honest, hardworking people. They're just getting a bad rap.

TLO
05-14-2013, 05:19 PM
hax

ROFL

The Franchise
05-14-2013, 05:26 PM
LMAO

FBI Computer Crimes Unit

MMXcalibur
05-14-2013, 06:06 PM
hax

Screengrab from a live feed at FBI headquarters.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber/image/cybermen2.jpg

TLO
05-15-2013, 04:14 AM
Oh Crazy Amy.. you dumb bitch

Rausch
05-15-2013, 04:22 AM
This old man too dumb to cut this gunt loose will end up beat down.

People will go there just to egg them on and eventually someone won't put up him/her pushing them and calling them out.

I won't feel sorry for him because he's a twisted fucking stick as well but it's inevitable...

DaveNull
05-15-2013, 06:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VZWM24Z.jpg

Hammock Parties
05-15-2013, 07:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NMNqH.gif

The Bad Guy
05-15-2013, 07:04 PM

But this ****ing lunatic...well she's beyond sympathy. This woman and her husband are just in another world. I've rarely seen anyone so far removed from reality. It's pretty incredible.

I can see it both ways.

The restaurants are reaching out for help. They need the exposure, guidance and help. It's really not rocket science though when the business is empty and they cut corners with the food and staff, the profits are going to be in the tank.

What gets me is when the owners of the drowning business legitimately think the food isn't the problem. Of course it is.

If I was in that position, I would hope it was because the food sucked and I needed some help and guidance. If the food doesn't suck, and the staff is competent, there's a much bigger issue if there's no business.

mcan
05-15-2013, 08:46 PM
I can see it both ways.

The restaurants are reaching out for help. They need the exposure, guidance and help. It's really not rocket science though when the business is empty and they cut corners with the food and staff, the profits are going to be in the tank.

What gets me is when the owners of the drowning business legitimately think the food isn't the problem. Of course it is.

If I was in that position, I would hope it was because the food sucked and I needed some help and guidance. If the food doesn't suck, and the staff is competent, there's a much bigger issue if there's no business.

Well, the devil is in the details. Ramsey is an asshole and an elitist prick. But... When the owner is keeping tip money... That's insane. Just... Insane. Making people wash his car? Insane... Found himself a little trophy wife (some prize), and let her run her dream business. But she's rotten too. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if the food was actually okay, but the atmosphere was just poison.

Namor40
05-16-2013, 11:14 AM

When you're damn good at what you do, you can get away with being a prick. That said, I think he puts on more of an act for American audiences than anything else. I've watched the original British Kitchen Nightmares and found it to be utterly fascinating as he's much more reserved, more calm, there's less drama and screaming, dirty kitchens...etc.....and more based on the inner-workings of a restaurant, balancing financials...etc..he acts more in a gentle mentor role than anything else.

Namor40
05-16-2013, 11:21 AM

Even after he's helped them, they go under.

Literally every single restaurant from Seasons 1 and 2 of Kitchen Nightmares is now out of business.

The interesting thing is that from the British version, most of the restaurants...some of them under new ownership, still remain open.

jd1020
05-16-2013, 11:24 AM
Even after he's helped them, they go under.

Literally every single restaurant from Seasons 1 and 2 of Kitchen Nightmares is now out of business.

The interesting thing is that from the British version, most of the restaurants...some of them under new ownership, still remain open.

And you could probably link these results to the different attitudes Ramsay portrays between the British and American version.

Yes, Ramsay seems more calm and collected in the British version. However, so our the restaurant owners. I don't think I've ever seen a British version where the owners of the restaurant are as completely helpless as these 2.

Namor40
05-16-2013, 11:29 AM
Didn't ENDelt260 live near this place? Gawd, we could use his services now.

I live just across the freeway from it. Have been there twice, both times for dessert after leaving the movie theater in the same plaza. Both times it was fine, however the owner really is a dick, and you can tell the employees tend to tip-toe around the place a lot.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-16-2013, 11:29 AM
And you could probably link these results to the different attitudes Ramsay portrays between the British and American version.

Yes, Ramsay seems more calm and collected in the British version. However, so our the restaurant owners. I don't think I've ever seen a British version where the owners of the restaurant are as completely helpless as these 2.

I've seen a couple, and he busts their asses the same way he does here in America. He's not going to take any bullshit from anyone, and he's earned the right to be "elitist" if that's what you want to call it. He's worked very hard to be in the elite class of chefs in the world.

mdchiefsfan
05-16-2013, 11:42 AM
This whole thing makes me:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GVHHQqTXAfw/UQS3eM_FxsI/AAAAAAAAAS8/0GZrq4U3WP8/s1600/3835+-+animated_gif+dean_winchester+sam_winchester+supernatural.gif

Fish
05-16-2013, 11:48 AM
LOL.... Grand Re-Opening....

SCOTTSDALE, AZ. MAY 15, 2013 — Amy’s Baking Company will host a Grand Re-Opening on Tuesday night, May 21, following unflattering portrayals on national television.

Customers will be able to decide who is correct: a famous celebrity chef or the marketplace that has supported the small, locally-owned business for six years.

When re-opened, a portion of proceeds will benefit a charity organized to bring awareness to cyber bullying.

Seating is limited. Reservations may be made by emailing sjones@rosemoserallynpr.com.

Diners will also have the opportunity to meet, and judge for themselves the character of owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo, who have devoted their lives to and earn their living from their small restaurant. The Bouzaglos have been married for 10 years, after Sammy emigrated from Israel.

The owners will likely be holding a press conference before the Grand Re-Opening and answer falsehoods depicted on a reality television show, including assertions that the restaurant confiscates tips from servers.

In fact, wait staff is paid $8-$14 per hour, two and half to nearly five times the standard hourly wage for servers.

Questions will also be answered about what happened to their Facebook page.

Bewbies
05-16-2013, 11:50 AM
This episode was the pinnacle of reality based TV. I am going to watch it again tonight. LMAO

Just Passin' By
05-16-2013, 11:52 AM
LOL.... Grand Re-Opening....

Katy's not buying into the press release

But across the way, we met a woman who'd rather not return to Amy's. She's Katy Cipriano, the waitress Amy fired on reality TV.

"None of it was scripted," she said.

Katy says the camera caught the truth of what it was like working at ABC, and that those ugly moments created a lot of curiosity.

"I think they just want to see if Amy's going to have the same reaction. If she's going to have a meltdown," she said.

http://www.azfamily.com/outbound-feeds/yahoo-news/Fired-waitress-dishes-on-Amys-Baking-Company-207690151.html

Mr. Plow
05-16-2013, 11:52 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1eegnm/former_waitress_katy_cipriano_from_amys_baking/

Rausch
05-16-2013, 11:53 AM
End well, this won't...

http://images.wikia.com/disney/images/7/70/Star_wars_yoda.jpg

Hootie
05-16-2013, 11:57 AM
they pretend like $14 an hour, the max they claim they pay, is good for a server

In Illinois the server minimum wage is $4.95 an hour. If you have just two tables in 1 hour and both of them have small bills of $25 and tip 20% ($5 a table)...you just made $14.95 an hour.

The meltdown on this particular episode was a $10 tip that the restaurant kept...

It is a despicable practice.

If they don't want their servers making tips then whatever...but advertise that the business absolutely takes no tips whatsoever. A tip free environment.

Namor40
05-16-2013, 11:57 AM

I can think of one, the inn where the staff essentially told the owners what to do, hung out at the restaurant bar in their off hours and things were all kinds of messed up......unsurprisingly the owner ended up selling shortly after.

One of my favorites was the lady who had the soul food restaurant, one of the very few times I've seen Ramsay try the food and go 'WOW."

AndChiefs
05-16-2013, 12:00 PM
Wait staff is paid 8-14 dollars an hour. Nowhere in that statement does it say they receive tips though. Just that they get paid more per hour.

Namor40
05-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Wait staff is paid 8-14 dollars an hour. Nowhere in that statement does it say they receive tips though. Just that they get paid more per hour.

LOL at $8-14 per hour...that's a broad range. In Scottsdale, the average burger flipper at In N Out makes $11 an hour, seeing as how these people use logic, I wouldn't expect a single server to make more than $10 an hour.

NewChief
05-16-2013, 12:05 PM
I don't mind the show, but I just have a hard time believing that the food is that bad at every restaurant he goes to in the US.

I mean, the food is so bad at every single place that he spits it out, calls it "dreadful," and pretends like he's been poisoned. I've eaten at a lot of places, but I've never had a reaction that extreme to anything I've ever eaten. I just wish that "reality" shows would get a little more real and a little less scripted/set shots.

jd1020
05-16-2013, 12:11 PM
I don't mind the show, but I just have a hard time believing that the food is that bad at every restaurant he goes to in the US.

Why is it so hard to believe?

The food hasn't ALWAYS been the problem. But these restaurants aren't calling him up because they are so damn successful.

Namor40
05-16-2013, 12:12 PM
With everything that has happened, these people have racked up publicity that you simply cannot buy. They have been featured on TV everywhere, the Washington Post, Forbes...etc........so if you buy into the notion that there is truly no bad publicity.....they have done well in that regard.

With as much attention as they've drawn, people are going to the restaurant just as a curiosity, to see if they can see some display of craziness. Its almost turning into the enthusiasm shown for those types of restaurants where people eagerly go and eat to get insulted by the staff.

jspchief
05-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Went through 100 employees in one year....

That's an average of a new employee every 4 days.

blaise
05-16-2013, 12:21 PM
Why is it so hard to believe?

The food hasn't ALWAYS been the problem. But these restaurants aren't calling him up because they are so damn successful.

Yeah, but it is kind of true. I've only seen the show I think three times and all three times he takes a bite and then spits it in a napkin and wipes off his tongue. It's really that bad every time? I could see him going, "This isn't very good. People won't pay for this." But to act like it's a cow turd every time just seems phony.

jd1020
05-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Yeah, but it is kind of true. I've only seen the show I think three times and all three times he takes a bite and then spits it in a napkin and wipes off his tongue. It's really that bad every time? I could see him going, "This isn't very good. People won't pay for this." But to act like it's a cow turd every time just seems phony.

If you were to actually watch every episode, you'd know he doesn't always spit the food out.

One of my favorites was the lady who had the soul food restaurant, one of the very few times I've seen Ramsay try the food and go 'WOW."

Like in this episode, featuring Momma Cherri's, he personally took his cleaned off plate to the kitchen to show them.

Their problem, IIRC, was that while the food was good it was being cooked fresh and then frozen and their portion sizes were too big. They weren't making any money because they were giving too much food away.

Hootie
05-16-2013, 12:23 PM
2.5 to 5 times that national average rate for servers

well no fucking shit

servers get paid $2.13 an hour in Texas. BUT THEY GET TIPS.

no wonder the service is dog shit...if a server is making a standard rate and working for those lunatics...of course they aren't going to bust their asses to be friendly or get refills...it simply doesn't matter; they get paid the same no matter what

Hootie
05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
I wouldn't be a waiter anywhere for $14 an hour.

I always made at least, on average, $20 an hour and more when I worked in bigger cities.

Steak and Shake waitresses/waiters make more than $14 an hour.

and that's the HIGHEST they say they pay. So most likely, with all of their turnover, everyone is probably A LOT CLOSER to the $8 threshold than the $14.

fan4ever
05-16-2013, 12:39 PM
I can see it both ways.

If you watch the beginning of the show, the entire show, she is obviously trying to gain vindication from Ramsey, not advice, as she's sure the failing business is the result of "haters" on the blogs and such. She thought he was going to love her stuff...which made it all the funnier.

They are walking distance from my house...drove by yesterday on my way to an appointment...couldn't see if there was much activity inside, but there were a number of people gawking in through the windows.

Halfcan
05-16-2013, 12:47 PM
If you watch the beginning of the show, the entire show, she is obviously trying to gain vindication from Ramsey, not advice, as she's sure the failing business is the result of "haters" on the blogs and such. She thought he was going to love her stuff...which made it all the funnier.

They are walking distance from my house...drove by yesterday on my way to an appointment...couldn't see if there was much activity inside, but there were a number of people gawking in through the windows.

Write Ramsey Rules on a brick and throw it through their window- Thanks-lol

DJ's left nut
05-16-2013, 12:53 PM
Ramsay - Judo Chef:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_XDW6xo5scU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go to about the 45 second mark - Ramsay's a pretty chill cat and I get the feeling he could probably kick a lot of asses if he felt so inclined.

Namor40
05-16-2013, 12:55 PM

Small world...I live just northeast of there. Hit up Butterfield's quite a bit more often than I should.

bowener
05-16-2013, 01:33 PM
I didn't feel like formatting this in here, so I will just link to it. It is a "point by point" case against Samy and how they think he is laundering money through this restaurant.

Link (http://pastebin.com/Sm865BWi)

It is nothing official, just somebody who thinks that is what is going on.
Sammy screamed 'Don't call the police'. This was one of the only things he really stood up to his wife on. I think Sammy is involved in serious criminal shit and he doesn't want Johnny Law to come poking around and causing any disruptions to the money losing business here.
It is a pretty quick read-through, but again, it is all speculation. Something does seem quite off about the whole place though.

kcxiv
05-16-2013, 01:36 PM

I mean, the food is so bad at every single place that he spits it out, calls it "dreadful," and pretends like he's been poisoned. I've eaten at a lot of places, but I've never had a reaction that extreme to anything I've ever eaten. I just wish that "reality" shows would get a little more real and a little less scripted/set shots.

The thing is, sometimes the owners have their chef's hamstrung on cooking crap. If you looked at alot of the shows, people are cooking frozen foood, or there are owners who are chef's that have lost their passion for cooking and just dont really care. Alot of it is the owners being so fucking hardheaded. They have such a big menu, that its not smart to keep that much food in their freezers.

He simplifies the menu with good tasting dinners. He looks to see how the staff in the kitchen works, Alot of the time people are just not coordinated or people are just assholes making others miserable in a hot ass kitchen.

Some of the food he has said hey, this is alright, this is pretty good. I know i have seen him absolutely love desserts in some of them restaurants.

Rausch
05-16-2013, 01:39 PM
The thing is, sometimes the owners have their chef's hamstrung on cooking crap.

Probably about 1/2 his episodes.

Namor40
05-16-2013, 01:55 PM
The thing is, sometimes the owners have their chef's hamstrung on cooking crap. If you looked at alot of the shows, people are cooking frozen foood, or there are owners who are chef's that have lost their passion for cooking and just dont really care. Alot of it is the owners being so ****ing hardheaded. They have such a big menu, that its not smart to keep that much food in their freezers.

He simplifies the menu with good tasting dinners. He looks to see how the staff in the kitchen works, Alot of the time people are just not coordinated or people are just assholes making others miserable in a hot ass kitchen.

Some of the food he has said hey, this is alright, this is pretty good. I know i have seen him absolutely love desserts in some of them restaurants.

The thing that frustrates me most is people who have NEVER worked in a restaurant who all of a sudden decide that they want to own one. If you're willing to put in the huge investment that owning a restaurant requires....it would be well worth it to at least spend a year working in a restaurant similar to the type that you want to open up, being in different positions, trying to get a broad view of what being in charge requires.

fan4ever
05-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Small world...I live just northeast of there. Hit up Butterfield's quite a bit more often than I should.

So you know the Blue Burrito too? I saw Eric Clapton walk into that place about 7 years ago while I was eating there...I was like "WTF?" Turns out he was likely in town to see Billy Preston before he passed away. That little strip mall seems to be interesting from time to time.

fan4ever
05-16-2013, 02:02 PM
I didn't feel like formatting this in here, so I will just link to it. It is a "point by point" case against Samy and how they think he is laundering money through this restaurant.

Link (http://pastebin.com/Sm865BWi)

It is nothing official, just somebody who thinks that is what is going on.

It is a pretty quick read-through, but again, it is all speculation. Something does seem quite off about the whole place though.

All that seems plausible but it's hard to imagine with that going on there he'd volunteer for "Kitchen Nightmares". Can't imagine his "bosses" would want the exposure. Doesn't seem valid.

Fire Me Boy!
05-16-2013, 02:12 PM

I don't think he spit anything out at Amy's.

kcxiv
05-16-2013, 02:13 PM
The thing that frustrates me most is people who have NEVER worked in a restaurant who all of a sudden decide that they want to own one. If you're willing to put in the huge investment that owning a restaurant requires....it would be well worth it to at least spend a year working in a restaurant similar to the type that you want to open up, being in different positions, trying to get a broad view of what being in charge requires.

Well, alot of people think they can just jump into the deep end of the pool and make somethng successful. I agree its ALOT of damned work and people need to do some research. I have had a good friend try to open up a Mexican spot in Texas and it failed. It happens.

When you call in Gordon, let him do his magic and just say, YES SIR! He will help alot. Thats what i dont get, your the one that called him to help you, let him do what he does best.

LiL stumppy
05-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Most peoples menues are simply to larage and complex, so they try and prep the majority of it up frontr and throw it in the freezer, which makes it un fresh. I ran a bar, and have been in thr business my whole life, it's just not that difficult. You just have to have some common sense.

jd1020
05-16-2013, 02:51 PM
Just watch Gordon's reaction when Sammy and Amy call what he is doing a "show."

He's not putting on a show... he actually cares about what hes doing.

Rausch
05-16-2013, 02:53 PM
Dumb **** could have probably drowned her in a creek and got away with it if he had'nt attracted all this attention to himself...

MMXcalibur
05-16-2013, 02:57 PM
Well, alot of people think they can just jump into the deep end of the pool and make somethng successful. I agree its ALOT of damned work and people need to do some research. I have had a good friend try to open up a Mexican spot in Texas and it failed. It happens.

When you call in Gordon, let him do his magic and just say, YES SIR! He will help alot. Thats what i dont get, your the one that called him to help you, let him do what he does best.

The only 'help' these two idiots wanted was Ramsay to say their food was good so that they could silence the online reviewer 'bullies' on Yelp.

It ended up that Ramsay saw how shitty their food was, expressed criticism, and ultimately these two r-tards poured gasoline on the fire.

The Franchise
05-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Ramsay - Judo Chef:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_XDW6xo5scU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go to about the 45 second mark - Ramsay's a pretty chill cat and I get the feeling he could probably kick a lot of asses if he felt so inclined.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TAV3X5bqcAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Franchise
05-16-2013, 03:15 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gqzyF3sQVaw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SPchief
05-16-2013, 03:26 PM
I tried to delete them but couldn't. What a load of shit. Later she was able to delete some of them.

Baby Lee
05-16-2013, 03:33 PM

You've obviously never eaten at the Olive Garden /BigDaddy

Fire Me Boy!
05-16-2013, 03:43 PM
I tried to delete them but couldn't. What a load of shit. Later she was able to delete some of them.

If, in fact, they'd been hacked and she wasn't able to log into the account (a story I don't believe), then it stands to reason she wouldn't have been able to delete the posts until after the account had been restored.

The Franchise
05-16-2013, 03:46 PM
If, in fact, they'd been hacked and she wasn't able to log into the account (a story I don't believe), then it stands to reason she wouldn't have been able to delete the posts until after the account had been restored.

Funny thing though.....some got deleted and some didn't. If she was truly hacked and didn't post anything.....then EVERYTHING during that time period should have been deleted.

DJ's left nut
05-16-2013, 04:50 PM
http://foodbeast.com/content/2013/05/16/14-ways-to-ruin-your-restaurant-business-lose-friends/#.UZViSkojD9J

Nice little takeup on the whole thing...

Stanley Nickels
05-16-2013, 05:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NMNqH.gif

This is quite possibly the best use of that gif evar.

Sure-Oz
05-16-2013, 05:43 PM
http://foodbeast.com/content/2013/05/16/14-ways-to-ruin-your-restaurant-business-lose-friends/#.UZViSkojD9J

Nice little takeup on the whole thing...

LMAO

Fucking crazy ass fucks, please please lose all your $$$ and never have children

Pasta Little Brioni
05-16-2013, 07:46 PM
She needs B.A.'s huge balls

Fire Me Boy!
05-22-2013, 01:02 PM
Ruh-roh.

As if the most public meltdown ever on social media and TV wasn't enough for the scandal-immersed owners of Amy's Baking Company in Scottsdale, Ariz., it now looks like one of them apparently has a criminal record and could get deported.

The restaurant, owned by Salomon "Samy" Bouzaglo and his wife Amy, is now opened after their disastrous appearance on Fox's TV show "Kitchen Nightmares" where they were shown mistreating customers and servers, and after they purportedly took to social media in an anger-filled rant that devolved into calling people "stupid," and "haters."

Now, The Arizona Republic is reporting that Samy Bouzaglo is attending immigration hearings that could revoke his residency status after he did not disclose information to immigration authorities. According to the paper, the information revolves around documents that show he's banned from France and Germany and has a history of drug and extortion charges. The deportation process has been going on for two years and has nothing to do with the couple's appearance on "Kitchen Nightmares," said Scottsdale immigration lawyer David Asser.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/05/22/is-this-end-amy-bakery/?intcmp=features#ixzz2U38wCAh7

FlaChief58
05-22-2013, 01:03 PM
:LOL:

Sorter
05-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Ruh-roh.

Guess the money-laundering theory was true?

FlaChief58
05-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Guess the money-laundering theory was true?

Well, he did say he was a gangster on international TV :facepalm:

Fish
05-22-2013, 02:42 PM
I think they've been browsing the Planet....

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1639/58190910200122106795342.jpg

blaise
05-22-2013, 02:44 PM
I think they've been browsing the Planet....

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1639/58190910200122106795342.jpg

Funny, but a parody account.

Consistent1
05-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Well, he did say he was a gangster on international TV :facepalm:

Every hip hop artist says it in every song it seems, but yeah, not real bright.

Hammock Parties
05-22-2013, 04:58 PM
nsfw...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cb11c662e6f3c04147c15b0630289ea2/tumblr_mn0mruSztl1qf1md4o1_500.jpg

Dayze
05-22-2013, 05:00 PM
I watched that show....they are completely clueless.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-22-2013, 05:34 PM
I wouldn't be a waiter anywhere for $14 an hour.

I always made at least, on average, $20 an hour and more when I worked in bigger cities.

Steak and Shake waitresses/waiters make more than $14 an hour.

and that's the HIGHEST they say they pay. So most likely, with all of their turnover, everyone is probably A LOT CLOSER to the $8 threshold than the $14.

Even with bullshit tip share, I made over $20 an hour. And it was the easiest fucking twenty an hour you'd ever make. Bullshit with the right tables and you'd top $30 an hour on nights.

Hammock Parties
05-23-2013, 10:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/B2wYjg7.jpg

Consistent1
05-23-2013, 11:25 PM
Even with bullshit tip share, I made over $20 an hour. And it was the easiest ****ing twenty an hour you'd ever make. Bullshit with the right tables and you'd top $30 an hour on nights.

The only problem with that is that there are only so many hours in the day where it works. Usually working two jobs sucks because you get no credit for OT. I worked a 10:30-4 lunch close shift for while, then ate, changed my clothes and went in to my other job for awhile. It was very high volume. You don't get cut like you do working at one place, but man, you can pile some money. I opened a desk drawer one day and found $700 that I had forgotten I put there.

Simply Red
05-23-2013, 11:36 PM
some waiters can literally make 200k per year. I'm not sure it gets higher from there though - at least in these parts - and I do mean - inside the perimeter.