PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Teicher: Chiefs’ offense looks sloppy in practice

Tribal Warfare
05-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Chiefs’ offense looks sloppy in practice (http://www.kansascity.com/2013/05/28/4260791/chiefs-offense-looks-sloppy-in.html)
By ADAM TEICHER
The Kansas City Star
Between numerous dropped passes and false-start penalties, the offense had a sloppy workout as the Chiefs began their third straight week of full-squad practice.

Jon Baldwin, Devon Wylie, Jamaal Charles, Frankie Hammond, Travis Kelce and Demetrius Harris were among the players who dropped at least one pass. Coach Andy Reid at one point stopped practice to get after the offensive players for their sloppiness.

His dropped pass aside, Harris had his best practice since joining the Chiefs as an undrafted free-agent tight end last month. A basketball player in college at Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Harris hadn’t played football since high school in Arkansas.

Harris got off to a slow start when practice started, but he is now showing the athletic ability that led Chiefs general manager John Dorsey to pursue him. Harris made the play of the practice when he leaped over two defenders to catch a pass from Ricky Stanzi deep down the field.

“This was the day I just went out there and let everything out of my head,’’ Harris said. “In the beginning, I was thinking too much. The coaches and the other players were always telling me that if I messed up, just keep going full speed. That’s what I’ve been doing, and I think I’ve been improving every day. I want the coaches to keep depending on me.’’

Dexter McCluster, who injured his hamstring last week, did not practice.

Mr_Tomahawk
05-28-2013, 02:16 PM
Bray had a good practice.

Nick Jacobs‏@Jacobs7145s
Really impressed with Bray today & the competition he went against. Good gauge.

crispystl
05-28-2013, 07:04 PM

Nick Jacobs‏@Jacobs7145s

NICE!!

-King-
05-28-2013, 07:06 PM
Bray had a shitty practice.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2013, 07:09 PM
Alex Smith's favorite lunch: sloppy Joes.

In58men
05-28-2013, 07:09 PM

Nick Jacobs‏@Jacobs7145s

I love you

Hammock Parties
05-28-2013, 07:12 PM
Dexter McCluster, who injured his hamstring last week, did not practice.

http://static.tumblr.com/y1qwjm2/M3xm8cds1/sidebar-gif-loki-like-burn-ooh.gif

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Alex was focusing on game management so making completions was 2nd priority

Mav
05-28-2013, 09:52 PM
Alex was focusing on game management so making completions was 2nd priority

Jokes aside. Key word in all of this was, DROPPED. As in the passes had to be catchable.

Chiefshrink
05-28-2013, 09:59 PM
Sloppy offensive practice as everyone is new coming together to learn the new offensive system. Imagine that ?:spock:

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Bray was the only reason to be on the field.

notorious
05-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Great practice, guys! /Romeo

Mav
05-28-2013, 10:16 PM
Sloppy offensive practice as everyone is new coming together to learn the new offensive system. Imagine that ?:spock:

come on now....its only like 50 days till training camp, they should be day one of the season ready.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-28-2013, 10:20 PM

come on now....its only like 50 days till training camp, they should be day one of the season ready.

I can see now it's going to be my job this season to collect and compose the Official Chiefsplanet 'Lil' Chiefy' Wiki of excuses for convienent cataloging and display. We'll start with "Alexcuses", and work our way through the rest of the alphabet. Where's Kap?...

Mav
05-28-2013, 10:30 PM
I can see now it's going to be my job this season to collect and compose the Official Chiefsplanet 'Lil' Chiefy' Wiki of excuses for convienent cataloging and display. We'll start with "Alexcuses", and work our way through the rest of the alphabet. Where's Kap?...

No need. I fully expect the offense to struggle the first half of the season. That's just a given. You wont need a list that has my name on it. Im an Alex guy, but im a realist that when you redo everything in one off season, there is going to be some struggle. Defenses are usually ahead of offenses anyways. No need to get all panty bunched about it.

Even the 49ers offense in 2011 started super slow. I would expect the same here.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2013, 10:39 PM
Even the 49ers offense in 2011 started super slow. I would expect the same here.

The difference is, here we won't have the #1 defense to bail Alex out.

Mav
05-28-2013, 10:41 PM
The difference is, here we won't have the #1 defense to bail Alex out.

Shrugs. You, nor I, know that. The defense will be much improved. Can we at least agree on that?

Hammock Parties
05-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Shrugs. You, nor I, know that. The defense will be much improved. Can we at least agree on that?

No. We're installing a new scheme with virtually no DL talent. We're probably going to be in the bottom 1/3 in rush D again simply because of that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-28-2013, 10:45 PM

The defense should be monster. The problem is, if the same dynamic continues, though at a higher level, where the offense does nothing to capitalize on the defense's work, we're in for the same ol' shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-28-2013, 10:57 PM
No. We're installing a new scheme with virtually no DL talent. We're probably going to be in the bottom 1/3 in rush D again simply because of that.

Pissoli!

Mav
05-28-2013, 10:59 PM
The defense should be monster. The problem is, if the same dynamic continues, though at a higher level, where the offense does nothing to capitalize on the defense's work, we're in for the same ol' shit.

We will see. Avoiding turnovers, and causing turnovers, and winning the field position battles will dictate a lot about how this season is going to go. This offense is not going to be a top flight offense with Alex Smith as the qb. I though agree with you on the defense, and completely disagree on all facets with Clay about the defense. DeVito is going to be a huge upgrade towards the run defense. Poe will play better because he will receiver better coaching. I think people are going to be very surprised at how well the Chiefs play.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-28-2013, 11:02 PM
We will see. Avoiding turnovers, and causing turnovers, and winning the field position battles will dictate a lot about how this season is going to go. This offense is not going to be a top flight offense with Alex Smith as the qb. I though agree with you on the defense, and completely disagree on all facets with Clay about the defense. DeVito is going to be a huge upgrade towards the run defense. Poe will play better because he will receiver better coaching. I think people are going to be very surprised at how well the Chiefs play.

Like I said at the beginning of all this:

Martyball-lite is headed this way.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-28-2013, 11:05 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/assets/images/imported/KC/TOUBY.jpg

The "DEVO" scheme?

lcarus
05-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Don't worry guys. It was just the sloppy seconds stringers

Hammock Parties
05-28-2013, 11:11 PM
Devito is not going to be a huge upgrade. Glenn Dorsey has been one of the best 3-4 DEs against the run for 3 seasons now. Maybe DeVito is 10 percent better, at best. He's certainly NOT a pass rusher of any sort.

We basically stood pat at that position.

Poe is an unknown.

Jackson has been a horrible, horrible player 3 of his 4 seasons.

We have jack and shit on the DL and anyone arguing otherwise is just a dumbass homer.

lcarus
05-28-2013, 11:32 PM
Devito is not going to be a huge upgrade. Glenn Dorsey has been one of the best 3-4 DEs against the run for 3 seasons now. Maybe DeVito is 10 percent better, at best. He's certainly NOT a pass rusher of any sort.

Poe is an unknown.

We have jack and shit on the DL and anyone arguing otherwise is just a dumbass homer.

All we really need are 3 blocks of granite in there so our awesome LBs can make plays. Unfortunately, they're closer to 3 back-pedaling potato sacks full of cottage cheese than blocks of granite.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2013, 11:44 PM
All we really need are 3 blocks of granite in there so our awesome LBs can make plays. Unfortunately, they're closer to 3 back-pedaling potato sacks full of cottage cheese than blocks of granite.

No. This is not 2-gap anymore.

We're going to be attacking. We need guys who can get up the field, who aren't fucking slobs like Tyson Jackson.

lcarus
05-28-2013, 11:54 PM

We're going to be attacking. We need guys who can get up the field, who aren't fucking slobs like Tyson Jackson.

Really? Up the field huh? I figured back-pedaling linemen was the strategy. If it isn't, the Chiefs have been doing shit wrong for quite a while. Pioli really took note of Tyson Jackson back-pedaling the 40 in 4.1 seconds.

MagicHef
05-29-2013, 12:01 AM

Are you doing GIFs again this year? I hope so, it should be fun.

TEX
05-29-2013, 01:32 AM

Poe is an unknown.

Pretty much how I see it as well.

Tribal Warfare
05-29-2013, 01:42 AM
Jokes aside. Key word in all of this was, DROPPED. As in the passes had to be catchable.

Cassel years of '09 to '12

It's just amazing how the same excuses hold up.

Thig Lyfe
05-29-2013, 02:06 AM

whoa this lil chiefy thing is really catching on!!!

aturnis
05-29-2013, 05:37 AM

Nick Jacobs‏@Jacobs7145s

Still hanging on to hope ehh? As you know, other reports of Bray weren't so glowing. Could it be that Jacobs was almost as big of a Bray homer as you were?

Mr_Tomahawk
05-29-2013, 05:42 AM
Still hanging on to hope ehh? As you know, other reports of Bray weren't so glowing. Could it be that Jacobs was almost as big of a Bray homer as you were?

What reports? Gretz and...? And why would I give up hope after a month? You have a player in your signature who isn't going to make the 53 man roster and has shown absolutely nothing since he has been here. Complete garbage.

Who is the one hanging on to hope?

AphexPhin
05-29-2013, 06:13 AM
not surprised at all

loochy
05-29-2013, 08:10 AM

The system where you catch balls that are thrown to your hands?

I think every football team at every level runs that system. It should not be new to any of these players.

Valiant
05-29-2013, 09:42 AM
The system where you catch balls that are thrown to your hands?

I think every football team at every level runs that system. It should not be new to any of these players.

Yeah. Some fans are getting their hopes up. I see 6 wins tops unless charles goes off for 2500 total yards and 20+ tds. Teams will still run on us.

I hope I am wrong. I just dont see the talent there to win more.

-King-
05-29-2013, 09:46 AM
Yeah. Some fans are getting their hopes up. I see 6 wins tops unless charles goes off for 2500 total yards and 20+ tds. Teams will still run on us.

I hope I am wrong. I just dont see the talent there to win more.

Other than the 1 key position, we're the most talented team in the division and its not even close really. No reason we should have less than 8 wins this season.
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy
05-29-2013, 09:56 AM
Other than the 1 key position, we're the most talented team in the division and its not even close really. No reason we should have less than 8 wins this season.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last year talent won 2 games. I expect better, but don't get your hopes up TOO far.

whoman69
05-29-2013, 10:07 AM
Great practice, guys! /Romeo

We'll cut it short today guys! /Herm

Mr. Laz
05-29-2013, 10:14 AM
Posted via Mobile Deviceif we don't then apparently we have all overrated the talent.

sounds like we are going to have a WR corp with shitty hands ........... again.

MagicHef
05-29-2013, 10:29 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Really? Where is all this talent?

Charles is elite

Bowe, Flowers, Johnson and Houston are very good

Hali is very good, but has been declining for the past 2 years

...and...

ChiefGator
05-29-2013, 10:44 AM

Charles is elite

...and...

Well, unlike alot of teams we have under-achieving high draft picks on our team = untapped talent. You guys should try drafting in the first or second rounds a couple years and your team will be loaded as well.

ptlyon
05-29-2013, 10:48 AM
I wish King played for the Royals...

milkman
05-29-2013, 10:48 AM

Charles is elite

...and...

I don't generally waste keystrokes debating with rival fans, because it is exactly that.

A waste of keystrokes.

However, Hali's decline is a myth.

This team has sucked ass for two years, and the sack opportunities have declined.

It is no coincidence that Huoston's game stepped up in the second half of last season.

This is a team that held a lead in regulation for exactly zero minutes for the first 8 games of the season.

BigMeatballDave
05-29-2013, 11:45 AM

Charles is elite

...and...Retarded fucking troll is retarded.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-29-2013, 11:46 AM
Are you doing GIFs again this year? I hope so, it should be fun.

Don't worry he'll have plenty of material to roast that sack of shit Wolfe.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-29-2013, 11:47 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

THIS

BigMeatballDave
05-29-2013, 11:48 AM

Your job is just being a fucking moron.

You excel at it.

BigMeatballDave
05-29-2013, 11:51 AM

Don't waste too many keystrokes on these bleeding vaginas.

MagicHef
05-29-2013, 11:56 AM
I don't generally waste keystrokes debating with rival fans, because it is exactly that.

A waste of keystrokes.

However, Hali's decline is a myth.

This team has sucked ass for two years, and the sack opportunities have declined.

It is no coincidence that Huoston's game stepped up in the second half of last season.

This is a team that held a lead in regulation for exactly zero minutes for the first 8 games of the season.

Hali has had fewer opportunities to rush the passer, but he's been doing less and less with the opportunities he's had. In 2010, he applied pressure on 18.6% of his rushing snaps.
2011 was 14.0%
2012 was 11.7%

BigMeatballDave
05-29-2013, 11:58 AM
whoa this lil chiefy thing is really catching on!!!

Don't encourage that peter puffer.

Quesadilla Joe
05-29-2013, 12:01 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

The Chiefs have a bunch of solid players who aren't elite. Bowe, Flowers, DJ, and Hali are prime examples. The only truly great player you have is Charles.

Denver on the other hand has multiple superstars, guys like DT, Welker, Von, Champ, Clady and Peyton... We also have solid players like DRC, Chris Harris, Decker, Vasquez, McGahee, Vickerson, Woodyard, and Rahim Moore.

Denver is LOADED, Pete Prisco came out with an article today saying we have the best roster in the NFL period.

The top team, by far, was the Denver Broncos with 154 points. They earned that big number with top-five players in each of the four categories.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/22321196/fourpronged-rankings-broncos-top-list-cowboys-look-like-a-contender

BigMeatballDave
05-29-2013, 12:01 PM
Last year talent won 2 games. I expect better, but don't get your hopes up TOO far.

Did you happen to miss all of the turnovers last season?

ptlyon
05-29-2013, 12:04 PM
The Chiefs have a bunch of solid players who aren't elite. Bowe, Flowers, DJ, and Hali are prime examples. The only truly great player you have is Charles.

Denver on the other hand has multiple superstars, guys like DT, Welker, Von, Champ, Clady and Peyton... We also have solid players like DRC, Chris Harris, Decker, Vasquez, McGahee, Vickerson, Woodyard, and Rahim Moore.

Denver is LOADED, Pete Prisco came out with an article today saying we have the best roster in the NFL period.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/22321196/fourpronged-rankings-broncos-top-list-cowboys-look-like-a-contender

And will still choke in the playoffs ROFL

BigMeatballDave
05-29-2013, 12:05 PM

LMAO choke on a whale's cock you welching bitch

Quesadilla Joe
05-29-2013, 12:06 PM
And will still choke in the playoffs ROFL

We had that game won, the other team just gets lucky sometimes. I also forgot to mention Trindon Holliday who is the best return man in the game right now.

Backwards Masking
05-29-2013, 12:07 PM

you're gonna miss Dumervil something fierce

ptlyon
05-29-2013, 12:08 PM
We had that game won, the other team just gets lucky sometimes. I also forgot to mention Trindon Holliday who is the best return man in the game right now.

Had is the operative term here

Quesadilla Joe
05-29-2013, 12:13 PM
you're gonna miss Dumervil something fierce

We will be fine. Even with the loss of Doom we are a much better team than we were last year. We have guys in place who can fill Doom's void.

-King-
05-29-2013, 12:33 PM
Jeez some people are really pathetic. Is it really that hard to not post here of you're an opposing fan? You lost a bet, why do you feel the need to still post?
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefGator
05-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Jeez some people are really pathetic. Is it really that hard to not post here of you're an opposing fan? You lost a bet, why do you feel the need to still post?
Posted via Mobile Device

He makes some decent points and it's not bad to have a sane, rational voice from outside.
In general, we all tend to over-rate our own team. We aren't loaded with all-pros at every spot, although our defense has some strengths.

Of the bet, I do not know though.

ptlyon
05-29-2013, 12:59 PM
In general, we all tend to over-rate our own team.

Not some of us, we suck.

RealSNR
05-29-2013, 01:04 PM
You're a dickless waste of oxygen, Knowmo. I jokingly tell n00bs and dumbasses to go kill themselves, but I sincerely believe that you don't deserve to be alive.

Let me guess. You found your time away from the Planet acceptable enough for having paid off the bet EVEN THOUGH you fucking agreed to the terms. If PGM wasn't budging from his offer, you could have ignored the bet. You could have kept negotiating. You even could have done a bet with someone else. In your haste you accepted it, got raped, and now you desperately want back on to continue your trollish behavior.

So not only have you welched on your year long absence TWICE, but in that time you have voted on polls, left friendly rep messages as a way to debate people, and you've also used private messages.

And then you deny that you're being a whiney prissy bitch.

Seriously. Get raped and die. Go fucking leave and don't come back until the terms of your bet are complete. That is, if you have any honor at all.

saphojunkie
05-29-2013, 01:10 PM
I think people vastly underestimate the apathy of the entire team last year.

If you were a Chief, and you were down by two scores in the 3rd quarter, and you looked up and saw Romeo Crennel talking to Brian Daboll and Matt Cassel... exactly how big a difference do you believe your effort is going to make? After five losses? Six? Ten?

Last year's statistics mean next to nothing to me. That team quit in training camp.

ptlyon
05-29-2013, 01:13 PM
You're a dickless waste of oxygen, Knowmo. I jokingly tell n00bs and dumbasses to go kill themselves, but I sincerely believe that you don't deserve to be alive.

Let me guess. You found your time away from the Planet acceptable enough for having paid off the bet EVEN THOUGH you ****ing agreed to the terms. If PGM wasn't budging from his offer, you could have ignored the bet. You could have kept negotiating. You even could have done a bet with someone else. In your haste you accepted it, got raped, and now you desperately want back on to continue your trollish behavior.

So not only have you welched on your year long absence TWICE, but in that time you have voted on polls, left friendly rep messages as a way to debate people, and you've also used private messages.

And then you deny that you're being a whiney prissy bitch.

Seriously. Get raped and die. Go ****ing leave and don't come back until the terms of your bet are complete. That is, if you have any honor at all.

Wow. :popcorn: time

ChiefGator
05-29-2013, 01:15 PM
You're a dickless waste of oxygen, Knowmo.

Oh, the bet comment was to KnowMo I guess, not the Hefster; that makes more sense.

I guess I have him on an internal ignore, skip his posts most the time.

Alex Smith 4Ever
05-29-2013, 01:30 PM

The Cowboys are more talented than the Seahawks, Packers, and 49ers

Right.

Predarat
05-29-2013, 01:39 PM
No surprise their offense has looked sloppy for 7 years.

milkman
05-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Hali has had fewer opportunities to rush the passer, but he's been doing less and less with the opportunities he's had. In 2010, he applied pressure on 18.6% of his rushing snaps.
2011 was 14.0%
2012 was 11.7%

And how many of those pressures came on passing downs, and how many came on 1st down and 2nd and short situations?

Context.

This is one of the many reasons that stats mean jack.

loochy
05-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Did you happen to miss all of the turnovers last season?

no? that's why i think the chiefs kind of suck

loochy
05-29-2013, 02:17 PM
The Cowboys are more talented than the Seahawks, Packers, and 49ers

Right.

it's obligatory to rate the cowboys high in everything

MagicHef
05-29-2013, 02:20 PM
And how many of those pressures came on passing downs, and how many came on 1st down and 2nd and short situations?

Context.

This is one of the many reasons that stats mean jack.

Um... all of them came on passing downs.

milkman
05-29-2013, 02:22 PM
Um... all of them came on passing downs.

Okay, dipshit.

saphojunkie
05-29-2013, 02:31 PM
Okay, dipshit.

I think his point is that QB pressures can only come when you are passing.

milkman
05-29-2013, 02:32 PM
I think his point is that QB pressures can only come when you are passing.

I got it.

BigMeatballDave
05-29-2013, 02:46 PM
no? that's why i think the chiefs kind of suck

You don't remember all of the turnovers? Mostly from Cassel and Quinn?

Obviously, you weren't watching. Though, who could blame anyone for not watching that clusterfuck.

BigMeatballDave
05-29-2013, 02:47 PM
No surprise their offense has looked sloppy for 7 years.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on now.

ptlyon
05-29-2013, 02:49 PM
Which has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on now.

For Christs sakes

BigMeatballDave
05-29-2013, 02:53 PM
For Christs sakes

Expand on this

-King-
05-29-2013, 06:00 PM

-King-
05-29-2013, 06:04 PM
ROFL ROFL Welp... that just happened...

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Your job is just being a fucking moron.

You excel at it.

Quarantine.

Mav
05-29-2013, 10:08 PM

Poe is an unknown.

I love how even though im not a Chiefs fan, you could dare to call me a homer. I also know how great coaching can bring out the best in players, and I believe that the coaching upgrade of Sutton is going to bring out the best in your D line, and defense as a whole. BTW. You don't need massive pressure from your 3 downs. Ive tried telling you this. Just need them to occupy fatties.

Charles is elite

...and...
Berry is very good. The is top tier in safeties. his issue is injury. The chiefs have a top 5 oline, a top 5 lb corps collectively. You massively overrated your own team. And believing prisco, to place anyone over the 49ers or seahawks rosters is beyond laughable.
Don't waste too many keystrokes on these bleeding vaginas.
im trying not to.

Im pretty sure that JACOBY JONES is probably the best returner in the league right now. Trindon had a nice playoff run though.

-King-
05-29-2013, 10:10 PM
LMAO LMAO Seriously....no one's saying anything?

BigMeatballDave
05-30-2013, 06:22 AM
LMAO LMAO Seriously....no one's saying anything?

What am I missing?

loochy
05-30-2013, 08:28 AM
wow ban king plz

-King-
05-30-2013, 08:33 AM
LMAO

BigMeatballDave
05-30-2013, 10:25 AM
WHAT IS IT?

I'm on my phone and I can't see.

ptlyon
05-30-2013, 10:28 AM
WHAT IS IT?

I'm on my phone and I can't see.

Neither can I so it must be a picture of his penis

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-30-2013, 10:37 AM
Way to go, King.

RealSNR
05-30-2013, 10:55 AM
Uhh... okay

ModSocks
05-30-2013, 10:56 AM
Those big black titties that King posted is messing up the thread. I can't scroll to the bottom of that page.

New World Order
05-30-2013, 11:07 AM
No need. I fully expect the offense to struggle the first half of the season. That's just a given. You wont need a list that has my name on it. Im an Alex guy, but im a realist that when you redo everything in one off season, there is going to be some struggle. Defenses are usually ahead of offenses anyways. No need to get all panty bunched about it.

All aboard the excuse train! It's starting early this year.

BigMeatballDave
05-30-2013, 01:08 PM
Those big black titties that King posted is messing up the thread. I can't scroll to the bottom of that page.

I can't either.

Mav
05-30-2013, 01:26 PM
All aboard the excuse train! It's starting early this year.

my 10-6 prediction is a hell of an excuse. All aboard!!!1

NinerDoug
05-30-2013, 03:16 PM

Lol. That eventually became a censored word on our boards.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Welp, now that this thread is completely fucked and useless...

Sandy Vagina
05-31-2013, 08:25 AM
Welp, my 16,000+ posts have been completely ****ed and useless...

fixed! :thumb:

MagicHef
05-31-2013, 08:37 AM
I love how even though im not a Chiefs fan, you could dare to call me a homer. I also know how great coaching can bring out the best in players, and I believe that the coaching upgrade of Sutton is going to bring out the best in your D line, and defense as a whole. BTW. You don't need massive pressure from your 3 downs. Ive tried telling you this. Just need them to occupy fatties.

Berry is very good. The is top tier in safeties. his issue is injury. The chiefs have a top 5 oline, a top 5 lb corps collectively. You massively overrated your own team. And believing prisco, to place anyone over the 49ers or seahawks rosters is beyond laughable.

im trying not to.

Im pretty sure that JACOBY JONES is probably the best returner in the league right now. Trindon had a nice playoff run though.

That correlation between successful 3-4 defenses and pressure from the DL sure is weird, isn't it?

Berry was very good his rookie year. Obviously he missed all of his second year, but he didn't miss any time in 2012, and he was pretty much average. Maybe his injury was still affecting him, but that just brings up questions of whether he will ever get over his injury.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-31-2013, 09:23 AM

Go fist yourself, shitheel.

Chief Roundup
05-31-2013, 09:54 AM

Not all of them. But definitely quite a few recently and in the future until he gets that sand knowns as Geno Smith out of his mangina.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-31-2013, 10:46 AM
Not all of them. But definitely quite a few recently and in the future until he gets that sand knowns as Geno Smith out of his mangina.

Or, until the weak pussy known as Axl Smith gets out of my hair and life for good, yes.