PDA

View Full Version : Poop JaFATcus loses 50lbs in comeback attempt.

Kerberos
05-28-2013, 03:40 PM
JaMarcus Russell has lost 50 pounds.

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/jamarcus-russell-has-lost-50-pounds-still-wanna-call-him-lazy/

Laces Out Latest
May 28

Posted by Laces Out Crew on May 28th, 2013 at 1:39 pm

JaMarcus Russell may never play another snap again, but one thing is for sure: He’s trying.

Russell, who is attempting to make an NFL comeback, has reportedly lost 50 pounds.

Russell has been working with Jeff Garcia this offseason in hopes of landing with a team in time for training camp. It’s unlikely that the weight loss will dramatically improve Russell’s play on the field, but it is progress. Only time will tell if teams will take a chance on a 28-year-old quarterback who hasn’t played a regular-season down since 2009.

the Talking Can
05-28-2013, 03:41 PM
so he took a dump?

In58men
05-28-2013, 03:44 PM
I watched his first comeback videos with Garcia. This guy was seriously given a special talent. He looked so big, but still could throw with a great zip. He seemed to moved around quite fast for the shape he was in.

If he seriously cracks down and learns from Garcia he could be very dangerous. I believe in 2nd chances. Sometimes we have to learn a lesson to become successful. I can relate to JaRuss's story. I'm rooting for this guy.

ChiefsCountry
05-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Should have went to the CFL and played.

the Talking Can
05-28-2013, 03:45 PM
i'd pay to watch his workouts on the comedy channel

SPchief
05-28-2013, 03:47 PM
So he's down to 350?

Backwards Masking
05-28-2013, 03:48 PM
Purple Drank?

KChiefer
05-28-2013, 03:51 PM
Purple Drank?

Mauve Drank

morphius
05-28-2013, 04:43 PM
I watched his first comeback videos with Garcia. This guy was seriously given a special talent. He looked so big, but still could throw with a great zip. He seemed to moved around quite fast for the shape he was in.

If he seriously cracks down and learns from Garcia he could be very dangerous. I believe in 2nd chances. Sometimes we have to learn a lesson to become successful. I can relate to JaRuss's story. I'm rooting for this guy.
He seems perpetually lazy and not willing to study, which are things you just can't easily come back from. His best hope is to get in another league and earn his way back that way, no NFL team wants to right the check knowing that after he gets his check he probably will go right back to his old way.

RNR
05-28-2013, 04:48 PM
He seems perpetually lazy and not willing to study, which are things you just can't easily come back from. His best hope is to get in another league and earn his way back that way, no NFL team wants to right the check knowing that after he gets his check he probably will go right back to his old way.

You can't fix stupid. He might lose weight and fix his mechanics but he will still be stupid~

In58men
05-28-2013, 04:54 PM
He seems perpetually lazy and not willing to study.

I never got that vibe.

http://youtu.be/8cVAa-hEtc8

In58men
05-28-2013, 04:55 PM
You can't fix stupid. He might lose weight and fix his mechanics but he will still be stupid~

You're the reason why I hope he comes back.

FRCDFED
05-28-2013, 05:06 PM
He owes the Raiders several seasons at "NO CHARGE."

Thig Lyfe
05-28-2013, 06:07 PM

He exerted the effort necessary to lose 50 pounds, which would seem to suggest that his laziness is at least slightly less than perpetual.

Setsuna
05-28-2013, 06:10 PM
Purple Drank?

He'll go to the Vikes so he can do commercials about his fave beverage.

morphius
05-28-2013, 06:23 PM
He exerted the effort necessary to lose 50 pounds, which would seem to suggest that his laziness is at least slightly less than perpetual.
Losing 50 lbs takes work, but unless he keeps it off he is going to stick with that label...

OrtonsPiercedTaint
05-28-2013, 06:45 PM
One of the Donko's QBs has gone missing(Fennel?). Peyton will take JR under his forehead. Yes it's that big.

Hydrae
05-28-2013, 06:51 PM
If he was lazy and dogging it Garcia wouldn't stick around to work with him.

kysirsoze
05-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Good for him. Nothing would make me happier than seeing the dude who stole 50 million dollars from the Raiders come back and play well on another team.

Red Beans
05-28-2013, 07:03 PM
And he's still fat.

AussieChiefsFan
05-28-2013, 08:40 PM
Good for him. Nothing would make me happier than seeing the dude who stole 50 million dollars from the Raiders come back and play well on another team.

This LMAO

the Talking Can
05-28-2013, 08:46 PM
his ass has a face with an ass on it

Gadzooks
05-28-2013, 08:50 PM
I never got that vibe.

http://youtu.be/8cVAa-hEtc8

Two things about this video.
1. WTF is up with Jeff Garcia's hair?
2. It's very difficult to write up plays on a white board when you're left handed. Everything you write is erased as you go along.

RNR
05-29-2013, 04:27 AM
You're the reason why I hope he comes back.

Gosh I am flattered~

Kerberos
06-05-2013, 08:51 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/jamarcus-russell-to-reportedly-work-out-for-bears/

JaFatcus Russell to reportedly work out for Bears.

JaMarcus Russell, former No. 1 overall pick in the NFL Draft, will get his first chance at returning to the NFL on Friday when he will work out for the Chicago Bears, according to an ESPN Chicago report. Russell’s agent, Eugene Parker, had no comment on the matter.

Last week, it was reported that Russell has lost nearly 50 pounds since attempting his comeback and that several teams were interested in him. Russell now reportedly tips the scales at 265 pounds, which was his weight when the Oakland Raiders selected him in 2007.

The Bears currently field three quarterbacks including Jay Cutler, Josh McCown and Matt Blanchard, but according to the report, “are contemplating whether they want to bring in a fourth quarterback to training camp.”

Thig Lyfe
06-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Things were dire whenever Cutler was out last year. I could see him catching on there.

Rasputin
06-05-2013, 09:20 AM
They mentioned on NFL net that Steve Deberg is one of the quarterback coaches for the Bears this morning. I did not know that.