PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 5/29 OTA

Mr_Tomahawk
05-29-2013, 12:12 PM
Slow day...

Post Today's OTA updates here.

I'll start:

Adam Teicher‏@adamteicher26s
Branden Albert or Brandon Flowers not at practice today. They were sent home sick. Bowe left practice early, checking on the injury now

In58men
05-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Not panicking.

But what the **** is wrong with Bowe we need him badly in order win in the West he better be okay. **** this will suck if we lose him for the season, I don't want this season to start off shitty, please tell me he's okay.

BlackHelicopters
05-29-2013, 12:19 PM
Bowe stood too close to Moeaki.

In58men
05-29-2013, 12:20 PM
Bowe stood too close to Moeaki.

Fuck ACL blown.

BlackHelicopters
05-29-2013, 12:21 PM
Fuck ACL blown.

No way

Mr_Tomahawk
05-29-2013, 12:22 PM
**** ACL blown.

Careful....thats a bannanable offense.

In58men
05-29-2013, 12:25 PM
@adamteicher: Leg cramp for Bowe. Nothing serious

RealSNR
05-29-2013, 12:25 PM
It should be a bannable offense if you quote it without context of the Moeaki quote.

The original post is just fine.

In58men
05-29-2013, 12:26 PM
No way

I was being sarcastic because TM tore his a couple seasons ago.

In58men
05-29-2013, 12:27 PM
Just a leg cramp fellas

Fansy the Famous Bard
05-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Just a leg cramp fellas

So only out 6-8 weeks? Oh oh.. right.. BOWE, not moe.

-King-
05-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Not panicking.

But what the **** is wrong with Bowe we need him badly in order win in the West he better be okay. **** this will suck if we lose him for the season, I don't want this season to start off shitty, please tell me he's okay.wow dude. Calm down.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr_Tomahawk
05-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Adam Teicher‏@adamteicher4m
Also, McCluster still not practicing

Regarding Bowe, this was 2nd time he's missed end of practice with cramps. Guessing his Twitter timeline is filling up with antidotes

TJ Carpenter‏@TJCarpenterWHB4m
Chiefs changed the spotting of the ball for the first time in practice today. RBs and WRs subbing in and out. More game simulation. etc...

Mr_Tomahawk
05-29-2013, 12:50 PM
TJ Carpenter‏@TJCarpenterWHB7m
Tyler Bray got almost all of the 3rd team snaps again, even exchanged 2nd team snaps with Chase Daniel on a couple drives. #Chiefs

TJ Carpenter‏@TJCarpenterWHB4m
Should be noted, in working with the 2nd team, one of Bray's passes was tipped and then intercepted and returned for a TD by Dontari Poe.

ptlyon
05-29-2013, 12:52 PM
Poe in coverage! YESSSSSSS

Mr_Tomahawk
05-29-2013, 12:52 PM
Adam Teicher‏@adamteicher8m
Jeff Allen, usually the starting LG, got some work with starters at C. Allen had been playing some at tackle before Albert, Fisher arrived

To clarify, both Flowers and Albert not at practice. Stephenson worked at LT. Sean Smith and Robinson were starting CBs

Mr_Tomahawk
05-29-2013, 01:01 PM
TJ Carpenter‏@TJCarpenterWHB2m
If you want to read between the lines, Ricky Stanzi is a dead man walking. #Chiefs

ChiefGator
05-29-2013, 01:05 PM
Poe in coverage! YESSSSSSS

And returned for a TD. He's got wheels to get all the way into the endzone!

I wonder if anyone even really chased him, or was just like.. "this is kinda funny"

ptlyon
05-29-2013, 01:15 PM
And returned for a TD. He's got wheels to get all the way into the endzone!

I wonder if anyone even really chased him, or was just like.. "this is kinda funny"

Next, Poe knows QB

Titty Meat
05-29-2013, 01:32 PM
If you want to read between the lines, Ricky Stanzi is a dead man walking. #Chiefs

Woohoo!

Mr. Laz
05-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Adam Teicher‏@adamteicher8m
Jeff Allen, usually the starting LG, got some work with starters at C. Allen had been playing some at tackle before Albert, Fisher arrived

To clarify, both Flowers and Albert not at practice. Stephenson worked at LT. Sean Smith and Robinson were starting CBs
why is Allen working at center?

don't we have a rookie center that needs all the snaps he can get?

I still wonder about Hudson's injury

Skull-FU
05-29-2013, 01:35 PM
I wonder about whether or not Hudson fits. I like him but, he is undersized and is a zone blocking center.

It's probably nothing and they are just trying to give some other guys a look...

Mr_Tomahawk
05-29-2013, 01:40 PM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/5/29/4376950/kansas-city-chiefs-otas-bowe-sits-flowers-and-albert-out-sick

COchief
05-29-2013, 01:45 PM
TJ Carpenter‏@TJCarpenterWHB7m
Tyler Bray got almost all of the 3rd team snaps again, even exchanged 2nd team snaps with Chase Daniel on a couple drives. #Chiefs

Buh-bye Stanzi...next will be Brokeaki...and finally Bosschief.

DMAC
05-29-2013, 01:58 PM

:spock: Kind of figured that with the offseason moves.

-King-
05-29-2013, 02:13 PM
why is Allen working at center?

don't we have a rookie center that needs all the snaps he can get?

I still wonder about Hudson's injury

Players get reps at different positions all the time in case of emergency.
Posted via Mobile Device

KC native
05-29-2013, 02:37 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BossChief
05-29-2013, 03:49 PM
Buh-bye Stanzi...next will be Brokeaki...and finally Bosschief.
How sweet

RealSNR
05-29-2013, 04:57 PM
Players get reps at different positions all the time in case of emergency.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hudson's injury

Einstein's cock

Laz's vagina

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-29-2013, 05:00 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/fbd4dbba2d3e51ce7c7705da2b240c59/tumblr_mg8eno9wYg1rmwwqto2_250.gif

MotherfuckerJones
05-29-2013, 05:02 PM
Poe!!

MotherfuckerJones
05-29-2013, 05:04 PM
Tyler Bray the next Kurt Warner :)

Titty Meat
05-29-2013, 10:15 PM
The people who pimped stanzi and geno smith def. Have a credibility issue when it comes to discussing the qb position.

Rasputin
05-29-2013, 10:49 PM
The people who pimped stanzi and geno smith def. Have a credibility issue when it comes to discussing the qb position.

We haven't even seen Geno Smith play in the NFL. He could be great or he could be shit. I bet he turns out pretty good in a few years.

AussieChiefsFan
05-29-2013, 11:04 PM
@adamteicher: Leg cramp for Bowe. Nothing seriousHuge sigh of relief.

Mav
05-29-2013, 11:17 PM
Bray has the best qb skill set of any chiefs qb. Just gonna have to take the time to learn the qb position, and learn to be a professional. He has unlimited potential. His physical skills are unmatched.

mdchiefsfan
05-30-2013, 03:41 AM
We haven't even seen Geno Smith play in the NFL. He could be great or he could be shit. I bet he turns out pretty good in a few years.

I think his career will be destroyed in NY. If given time to develop, I think he could have been something, but I have a feeling he will be rushed to start and it will hinder his development.

Rasputin
05-30-2013, 03:43 AM
I think his career will be destroyed in NY. If given time to develop, I think he could have been something, but I have a feeling he will be rushed to start and it will hinder his development.

You very well could be right. It could be a great test to see what he is made of. I know he aint got jack or shit to throw too but I think if he can survive a season he will only get better and get to prove what he can do. If Jets give him weapons to work with that is.

Skull-FU
05-30-2013, 05:44 AM

I think the Big Apple is too big for Geno. Even if they were good he would crumble. He just doesn't do well in pressure situations and it is a constant pressure situation in NY.

mdchiefsfan
05-30-2013, 05:59 AM
I think the Big Apple is too big for Geno. Even if they were good he would crumble. He just doesn't do well in pressure situations and it is a constant pressure situation in NY.

Yes and no. NY won't help, but the team around him will be his downfall, not the city. The city will just be the accelerator of the situation.

I think he could have learned to handle adversity through preparation and maturity. If you truly breakdown what he has ahead of him, it spells doom. He has no weapons to utilize, he has an unstable HC that will run his mouth, which in turn, will apply more pressure and expectations to Geno, and he is learning a pro-style offense on the fly, the fact that he is in NY just makes matters worse.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-30-2013, 11:33 AM

How does Stanzi tie in even REMOTELY to Geno Smith, you maroon?

Titty Meat
05-30-2013, 03:22 PM
How does Stanzi tie in even REMOTELY to Geno Smith, you maroon?

Irony that you out of anyone would call someone a moron.

There were a few of you who claimed stanzi was the future. This obviously isn't the case.

A lot of the same people said geno smith was the best player in the draft.

RealSNR
05-30-2013, 03:45 PM

There were a few of you who claimed stanzi was the future. This obviously isn't the case.

A lot of the same people said geno smith was the best player in the draft.A lot of people said Stanzi was probably no worse of a QB than Matt Cassel and Tyler Palko. Not sure where you're getting this "the future" shit from. Nobody claimed that. Not even the Iowa fans.

Hammock Parties
05-30-2013, 03:47 PM

Also, McCluster still not practicing

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0x-csnC3q8A/TgR_r8LW0UI/AAAAAAAAAxk/KArHAdL_mjU/s1600/evil_grin.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-30-2013, 08:29 PM

A lot of the same people said geno smith was the best player in the draft.

I never said jack fuck about Stanzi. As to Geno, time will tell.

Titty Meat
05-30-2013, 09:37 PM
A lot of people said Stanzi was probably no worse of a QB than Matt Cassel and Tyler Palko. Not sure where you're getting this "the future" shit from. Nobody claimed that. Not even the Iowa fans.

This simply isn't true.

Tribal Warfare
05-30-2013, 09:43 PM
This simply isn't true.

yep, the whole Tom Brady metric comparison was a key point for some to support Stanzi. Mel Kiper pimping Ricky was another contributing factor as possibly " the best QB in this class within 3 years."

MotherfuckerJones
05-30-2013, 09:53 PM
I knew Stanzi sucked, but I still wanted to see him because I was sick of Cassel and Quinn. At least we would of watched a guy we drafted.

-King-
05-30-2013, 10:14 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0x-csnC3q8A/TgR_r8LW0UI/AAAAAAAAAxk/KArHAdL_mjU/s1600/evil_grin.jpg

McCluster did practice today.