PDA

View Full Version : News Transgender Navy SEAL 'Warrior Princess' Comes Out

scho63
06-04-2013, 08:23 AM
WHOA! This dude, I mean lady, is scary on many fronts. :doh!:

She will kick your ass!

==============

A former member of the elite U.S. Navy SEALs has come out to say she's now a woman.

Kristin Beck, formerly Chris, served 20 years as a SEAL and fought on some of the most dangerous battlefields in the world, but after she left the service she realized she wasn't living the life she wanted.

"Chris really wanted to be a girl and felt that she was a girl and consolidated that identity very early on in childhood," said Anne Speckhard, co-author of Beck's biography "Warrior Princess," which was published over the weekend. Speckhard told ABC News Beck suppressed that secret for decades, however, through the trials of SEAL training and the harrowing missions that followed, growing a burly beard as she fought on the front lines of American special operations.

Brandon Webb, a former SEAL who served on a different SEAL team than Beck, said that Beck's reputation in the SEALs was a good one and said she was, by all appearances, the "consummate guy's guy."

But the book says that Chris "had considered living as the woman he felt himself to be for a very long time, but while he was serving as a SEAL he couldn't do it."

"For years Chris had turned off his sexuality like a light switch and lived as a warrior, consumed with the battle -- living basically asexual. For Chris the other SEALs were brothers and in the man's man warrior lifestyle, even if he had wanted to entertain sexual thoughts, there really was never any time to be thinking too much about sexuality," the book says.

After her retirement in 2011, however, "Now seemed the right time to go for it -- to make his body match his identity -- or at least start by dressing like a woman in his regular life."

Speckhard said Beck first announced her decision to friends online with the declaration "No more disguises" and the book describes her going out to gay bars in Florida as a woman.

Beck is currently on hormone therapy in preparation for sexual reassignment surgery and generally wears long hair, make-up and women's clothes, Speckhard said.

In the book's Preface, Beck said she wrote the book "to reach out to all of the younger generation and encourage you to live your life fully and to treat each other with compassion, be good to each other, especially in your own backyard (where it be high school or your community)."

ChiTown
06-04-2013, 08:25 AM
TheFly

Steron
06-04-2013, 08:27 AM
I'd hit it.

Frazod
06-04-2013, 08:29 AM
I'd hit it.

I'm pretty sure it will hit back :eek:

Imon Yourside
06-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Man if Carlin were still around he would have some fun with this one....

"sexual reassignment surgery"

Frazod
06-04-2013, 08:37 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xToPCaNxaow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

houstonwhodat
06-04-2013, 08:44 AM
What the fuck.

Strongside
06-04-2013, 08:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nd9wbUG.gif

loochy
06-04-2013, 08:47 AM
I've been living all these years as a wolf. I'm going to go through with surgery to transform me into a wolf...or maybe a dolphin. Dolphins are cool too. Maybe I can get insurance to pay for a dolphinoplasty.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltczdbeZdC1qbwwxao1_400.jpg

ptlyon
06-04-2013, 08:50 AM
Black OPs!

Donger
06-04-2013, 09:07 AM
So, still taking part in Special operations.

Nickel D
06-04-2013, 09:14 AM
Dorsey definitely needs to bring h__ in for a look.

Easy 6
06-04-2013, 09:19 AM
He was prettier as Chris.

gblowfish
06-04-2013, 09:33 AM
La La La La.... Lola.....

Dante84
06-04-2013, 09:35 AM
/obligatory ignorant bible-belt homophobic joke

BlackHelicopters
06-04-2013, 09:36 AM
Wait. What?

loochy
06-04-2013, 09:37 AM

/obligatory why the hell wouldn't something this bizarre get ridiculed comment

Rasputin
06-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Can we just nuke Florida from orbit to be sure?

ptlyon
06-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Wonder if he/she will enlist I'm the Israeli army?

loochy
06-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Can we just nuke Florida from orbit to be sure?

only if you promise to make miami ground zero

Donger
06-04-2013, 09:41 AM

The only easy day was yesterday.

Molitoth
06-04-2013, 09:58 AM
One of my good friends just decided to do this last year.

He was one of the manliest dudes I knew.... and then one day he just hit me with "I've always felt I was supposed to be born a woman."

It was crazy stuff, but hearing the back story made sense.

He has currently lost all of his muscle mass and is on the hormone meds doing his transformation. A little odd watching it happen, but he/she is still one of the nicest people I know that would give anything to help out anyone, even a stranger.

He was an EMT and Ambulance Driver for Childrens Mercy Hospital for many years, saving kids lives daily. They fired him within a month of his "coming out".
Sad really.

Donger
06-04-2013, 10:00 AM
One of my good friends just decided to do this last year.

He was one of the manliest dudes I knew.... and then one day he just hit me with "I've always felt I was supposed to be born a woman."

It was crazy stuff, but hearing the back story made sense.

He has currently lost all of his muscle mass and is on the hormone meds doing his transformation. A little odd watching it happen, but he/she is still one of the nicest people I know that would give anything to help out anyone, even a stranger.

He was an EMT and Ambulance Driver for Childrens Mercy Hospital for many years, saving kids lives daily. They fired him within a month of his "coming out".
Sad really.

I'm sure you'll always be BUD/S

loochy
06-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Sad really.

WTF does driving an ambulance have to do with that? I'm thinking the surgery would in no way affect hiser ability to drive or render aid to an injured child.

Lawsuit?

Kylo Ren
06-04-2013, 10:27 AM
He's still a dude. Just a messed up in the head dude. Probably PTSD.

Molitoth
06-04-2013, 11:47 AM
WTF does driving an ambulance have to do with that? I'm thinking the surgery would in no way affect hiser ability to drive or render aid to an injured child.

Lawsuit?

Childrens Mercy supposedly did their homework before the fire. And while he half-assed looking into a lawsuit... he's not dedicated to blaming his problems on others. He knew taking this step would cost him a lot... (his marriage, his job, most of his friends) but he went through with it anyway, and feels a giant weight lifted off his/her shoulder.

Crazy, I know.

ptlyon
06-04-2013, 11:51 AM
but he went through with it anyway, and feels a giant weight lifted off his/her shoulder.

And his crotch region

saphojunkie
06-04-2013, 11:59 AM
There is only one thing I know about transgender that is 100% certain:

It's pointless to discuss it over the internet, as even valid points will be lost in a sea of irrational, concrete beliefs based on personal opinion. Save your keystrokes.

listopencil
06-04-2013, 01:10 PM
There is only one thing I know about transgender that is 100% certain:

It's pointless to discuss it over the internet, as even valid points will be lost in a sea of irrational, concrete beliefs based on personal opinion. Save your keystrokes.

^

ptlyon
06-04-2013, 01:23 PM
^

Wasted keystroke right there

loochy
06-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Childrens Mercy supposedly did their homework before the fire. And while he half-assed looking into a lawsuit... he's not dedicated to blaming his problems on others. He knew taking this step would cost him a lot... (his marriage, his job, most of his friends) but he went through with it anyway, and feels a giant weight lifted off his/her shoulder.

Crazy, I know.

but losing his job IS the fault of others (assuming there was no sort of anti-gender-change clause in his contract)

listopencil
06-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Wasted keystroke right there

^

GoHuge
06-04-2013, 02:39 PM

Crazy, I know.We'll see if that comment stands after the fake tits go in. Chicks with big tits always bitch about their back and shoulders hurting.

mikey23545
06-05-2013, 08:46 AM

Jeebus, loosen up your girdle, Nancy...

mikey23545
06-05-2013, 08:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nd9wbUG.gif

Holy shit...LMAO

mikey23545
06-05-2013, 09:05 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img10/1685/htchriskristinmi130603w.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/htchriskristinmi130603w.jpg/)

BE ALL YOU CAN BE!

Kerberos
06-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Lou Reed would be so proud. Do da do da do ado da do da do.

rageeumr
06-05-2013, 09:16 AM
but losing his job IS the fault of others (assuming there was no sort of anti-gender-change clause in his contract)

Sexual orientation and gender identity are not protected classes in Missouri. So a private employer in Missouri is legally allowed to fire someone for being gay or for having reassignment surgery. Same with Kansas.

Edit: Assuming at-will employment, at least. No idea if ambulance drivers or EMTs typically have contracts.

J Diddy
06-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Worse part about finding out that you inadvertenly fucked a dude is to find out that dude is a SEAL and you are now his bitch.

loochy
06-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Sexual orientation and gender identity are not protected classes in Missouri. So a private employer in Missouri is legally allowed to fire someone for being gay or for having reassignment surgery. Same with Kansas.

Edit: Assuming at-will employment, at least. No idea if ambulance drivers or EMTs typically have contracts.

well that's gay (pun intended)

Phobia
06-05-2013, 10:43 AM
I don't know squat about this. I'll never understand one iota. I stopped trying a few years back because I know I'm not capable of comprehension and I didn't want my ignorance to affect my internet friendship with Ultra Peanut. So, I just accept their decision and move on. It really doesn't affect me in any way so why would they need my approval or even support?

loochy
06-05-2013, 10:56 AM
It really doesn't affect me in any way so why would they need my approval or even support?

They don't.

Everyone is free to have their opinion of it. (as long as that opinion falls in line with a certain viewpoint)

L.A. Chieffan
06-05-2013, 11:09 AM
good for her, american hero.

Demonpenz
06-05-2013, 11:11 AM
whatever it is. It probably likes it in the butt.

loochy
06-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Maybe this was all some elaborate scheme to hide her from enemy revenge

Dayze
06-05-2013, 11:21 AM
so does this mean he/she has both parts?

loochy
06-05-2013, 11:22 AM
so does this mean he/she has both parts?

no, i think the parts are gone now

Rausch
06-05-2013, 11:24 AM
So, I just accept their decision and move on. It really doesn't affect me in any way so why would they need my approval or even support?

This.

Saul Good
06-05-2013, 11:33 AM
I'm sure you'll always be BUD/S

They used to be buddies. Now, they're just budies. (Cuz his friend got rid of her d.)

listopencil
06-05-2013, 12:00 PM
They don't.

Everyone is free to have their opinion of it. (as long as that opinion falls in line with a certain viewpoint)

Well, sure. If it's your viewpoint that a transgender person should be dragged behind a pick up truck until dead then I think you're a bit off the mark here.

loochy
06-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Well, sure. If it's your viewpoint that a transgender person should be dragged behind a pick up truck until dead then I think you're a bit off the mark here.

it's more of a comment against both "sides" in the political arena

it seems like nobody can say "hey, i support this but i can see why you don't so that's ok" or "hey, i personally think this sucks but do what you want"

which is how i think a majority of americans are

in short, i hate politicians and pundits

Phobia
06-05-2013, 12:54 PM

Only until their junk falls off.

listopencil
06-05-2013, 12:55 PM
it's more of a comment against both "sides" in the political arena

it seems like nobody can say "hey, i support this but i can see why you don't so that's ok" or "hey, i personally think this sucks but do what you want"

which is how i think a majority of americans are

in short, i hate politicians and pundits

I agree. I think our laws should be based on "hey, I personally think this sucks but do what you want" for the most part.

loochy
06-05-2013, 12:55 PM

well you can THINK that

but you'd better not do it

crossbow
06-05-2013, 01:00 PM
La La La La.... Lola.....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ixqbc7X2NQY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>