PDA

View Full Version : Life I can't stand American women!

Pages : [1] 2

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 07:19 AM
I'm sorry (actually I'm not) but I have had it up to here with American women. Too many of them are self entitled stuck up biatches its sickening.

I got back from Europe and it was like night & day. German women were hands down my favorite. They liked American guys cause we didnt take ourselves that seriously and that we are normally circumsized. Also Amsterdam is another great place to visit. Not only for the weed but for the women too. You can meet all sorts of different European women there.

Haven't been to Russia or Croatia but am playing on going to Croatia sometime hopefully next summer with some friends (they have relatives that live there, their cousins I think so we can crash at their crib)

Now before you think I'm some bitter fat nerdy American guy that cant get laid here in the States, I want to tell you that you are waaaay off. I have no problems getting laid or getting dates. Its just I've become so frustrated with how American women are nowadays. I didnt remember that it was this way in high school or college. I think its cause I'm now 30 and all the women I meet want a provider or high roller. Now I make decent money but not in the six figure range so that right there knocks me down a few pegs.

And dont get me wrong there are nice American women but most of them are fat or just avg looking and thats not something I want. I want at least an 8 since i consider myself an 8.

notorious
06-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Who got bored?

Chief Roundup
06-11-2013, 07:22 AM
You can't write very good. So you are not presenting yourself very well.

BlackHelicopters
06-11-2013, 07:23 AM
?

DaKCMan AP
http://eduncovered.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/cool-story-bro.jpg

WhitiE
I find the best at Taco Bell

blaise
06-11-2013, 07:25 AM
So this was a roundabout way of you letting us know you traveled to Europe and got laid and stuff.
And that you're not a fatass.

blaise
06-11-2013, 07:26 AM
I had to read that OP again, just to be sure that it was one of the worst ones I ever read.

And it was.

Simply Red
06-11-2013, 07:26 AM
They actually brush their teeth here & maintain their bums. It's a constant fight for 'dat American pussy.

patteeu
06-11-2013, 07:27 AM
It sounds more like American women can't stand you.

luv
06-11-2013, 07:28 AM
So, you can get chicks, just not hot chicks? Maybe you consider yourself an 8, but they don't? Of course hot chicks are full of themselves. Guys drool all over them, do everything for them, etc. No wonder they expect guys to provide for them. You always do. And then guys bitch and complain whenever it becomes expected.

[/rant of an ugly fat chick]

Fish
06-11-2013, 07:29 AM
http://www.troll.me/images/coolstorybrotell/cool-story-bro.jpg

Old Dog
06-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Here's an idea....take your ass to Europe and stay there.

BlackHelicopters
06-11-2013, 07:31 AM
Love the interwebz

HonestChieffan
06-11-2013, 07:31 AM
Living off the grid caused the spark to die in
our relationship. .....

blaise
06-11-2013, 07:32 AM
Little surprised he hasn't come back yet to say we're just a bunch of dumbasses or hicks or something.

mdchiefsfan
06-11-2013, 07:35 AM
If you don't like it get the fuck out!!

'Merica!!!

tooge
06-11-2013, 07:35 AM
you are an 816.

what you think you are
would you fuck yourself (1 yes, 0 no)
what you really are

mdchiefsfan
06-11-2013, 07:36 AM
you are an 816.

what you think you are
would you **** yourself (1 yes, 0 no)
what you really are

All I can think of, with your avatar, is, "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 07:40 AM
So, you can get chicks, just not hot chicks? Maybe you consider yourself an 8, but they don't? Of course hot chicks are full of themselves. Guys drool all over them, do everything for them, etc. No wonder they expect guys to provide for them. You always do. And then guys bitch and complain whenever it becomes expected.

[/rant of an ugly fat chick]

I get plenty of compliments thank you very much. These hot chicks said I looked great without a shirt on in one of my pics on Facebook so there lol

And I guess I ruffled a few feathers on here. Many of you are probably married or dating a fat ass American woman:LOL:

patteeu
Living off the grid caused the spark to die in
our relationship. .....

ROFL

blaise
I get plenty of compliments thank you very much. These hot chicks said I looked great without a shirt on in one of my pics on Facebook so there lol

And I guess I ruffled a few feathers on here. Many of you are probably married or dating a fat ass American woman:LOL:

Holy shit. This is so bad it's almost like a parody.

suds79
And dont get me wrong there are nice American women but most of them are fat or just avg looking and thats not something I want. I want at least an 8 since i consider myself an 8.

You certainly sound like an 8. :rolleyes:

No offense dude but while you're 30, you sound like your 22. Time to look for something a little deeper IMO.

I didnt remember that it was this way in high school or college. I think its cause I'm now 30 and all the women I meet want a provider or high roller. Now I make decent money but not in the six figure range so that right there knocks me down a few pegs.

Welcome to the dating world where you're talking to grown women who want and are looking for different things vs the 20 year old girls back in the day. That's life.

My suggestion to you would to take an inner look at how you visualize what you're looking for. Is it the right things?

Typically when people have some kind of view that "everybody else or these type of people have a problem", it's really the person who has the issues.

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 07:42 AM
lol so true

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/beckysoup61/euro_vs_america.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/beckysoup61/media/euro_vs_america.jpg.html)

Graystoke
06-11-2013, 07:42 AM
http://curllikeagirl.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/that-guy.jpg

BlackHelicopters
06-11-2013, 07:43 AM
Instant Hall of Classics

luv
06-11-2013, 07:47 AM

Troll alert.

loochy
06-11-2013, 07:50 AM
I WANT WOMAN THAT MAKE LOT OF MONEY AND WANTS TO DATE LOSER AND IS ALSO HOT AND WILL ALSO MAKE ME SANDWICH

mdchiefsfan
06-11-2013, 07:51 AM
I WANT WOMAN THAT MAKE LOT OF MONEY AND WANTS TO DATE LOSER AND IS ALSO HOT AND WILL ALSO MAKE ME SANDWICH

you too, huh?

mr. tegu
06-11-2013, 07:52 AM
So this was a roundabout way of you letting us know you traveled to Europe and got laid and stuff.
And that you're not a fatass.

:clap:

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-11-2013, 07:52 AM
My brother travels all over the world. He would agree with the OP exactly to the tee. American women are spoiled and fat. He brought a girlfriend over from the Czech Rep one time and she was smart, thin ,ambitious , could speak 5 languages and new how to raise food and garden. Exactly opposite of the way our women have become.

ct
06-11-2013, 07:53 AM

Holy shit. This is so bad it's almost like a parody.

I was thinking the same thing!

Is your cousin in Croatia named Borat?

All of the American woman love me on the facebook, tell me I am the shizzle, no?

patteeu
06-11-2013, 07:53 AM
My brother travels all over the world. He would agree with the OP exactly to the tee. American women are spoiled and fat. He brought a girlfriend over from the Czech Rep one time and she was smart, thin ,ambitious , could speak 5 languages and new how to raise food and garden. Exactly opposite of the way our women have become.

The same can be said about American men though too. It comes with the prosperity.

luv
06-11-2013, 07:54 AM

Sounds like my ex (minus the having a woman who's hot).

Donger
06-11-2013, 07:57 AM
Of course hot chicks are full of themselves. Guys drool all over them, do everything for them, etc. No wonder they expect guys to provide for them. You always do. And then guys bitch and complain whenever it becomes expected.

Yes, they are.

At least at the start.

Radar Chief
06-11-2013, 08:00 AM

That owns a liquor store and a bass boat, please send pictures of bass boat.

mr. tegu
06-11-2013, 08:02 AM
I can't believe women in their late 20's and early 30's want a provider and someone to settle down with. Those self-righteous self-entitled losers.

The ironic thing is that the OP seems incredibly stuck up and entitled himself. /pointing out the obvious.

Dayze
06-11-2013, 08:05 AM
I was amazed at how friendly Australian women were. So much so, it was no big deal to approach a hot chick.

maybe Aussiechiefsfan has more info, but when I was there for a week, it was amazingly different.

NewChief
06-11-2013, 08:05 AM
Here's the difference:

You can fool European women into thinking you're interesting, adventurous, mysterious, and worth ****ing because you're a foreigner in their land.

American women see through your bullshit.

This coming from someone who had two women (a German and a Brit) follow him back from Europe after I gave them the D on the continent, so I know European women.

Donger
06-11-2013, 08:06 AM
I was amazed at how friendly Australian women were. So much so, it was no big deal to approach a hot chick.

maybe Aussiechiefsfan has more info, but when I was there for a week, it was amazingly different.

Australian women suffer from premature ejaculation, or so I've heard.

Mr_Tomahawk
06-11-2013, 08:06 AM
FUCK YOU!

BOSTON STRONG!

Donger
06-11-2013, 08:07 AM
Here's the difference:

You can fool European women into thinking you're interesting, adventurous, mysterious, and worth ****ing because you're a foreigner in their land.

American women see through your bullshit.

This coming from someone who had two women (a German and a Brit) follow him back from Europe after I gave them the D on the continent, so I know European women.

Yep. Just like American women are suckers for a foreigner.

suds79
06-11-2013, 08:08 AM
Don't be this guy.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CKq0N6OKVyc/TZ3rU5-BTlI/AAAAAAAAAaw/_t5pVU03QHk/s1600/Old+man+in+the+club.jpg

jspchief
06-11-2013, 08:09 AM
I like to meet women at Dollar General.

Phobia
06-11-2013, 08:10 AM

I knew you were a teacher. I just didn't know you graded so tough.

Radar Chief
06-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Yep. Just like American women are suckers for a foreigner.

It’s always easier for them to bang the out of town guy. They don’t stick around and blab about it to all their friends.

patteeu
06-11-2013, 08:15 AM

LMAO

NewChief
06-11-2013, 08:16 AM

I gave them D and they liked it!

loochy
06-11-2013, 08:20 AM
you too, huh?

my wife fulfills 2.5 of the 4 requirements, sometimes 3.5 if there's time

mdchiefsfan
06-11-2013, 08:23 AM
my wife fulfills 2.5 of the 4 requirements, sometimes 3.5 if there's time

Can't get her to make you a sandwich, huh? Don't sweat it that is usually the tough one to crack when they make lots of money. :)

Dayze
06-11-2013, 08:24 AM
Australian women suffer from premature ejaculation, or so I've heard.

cool; then I've got something in common with them. Should be a good ice-breaker.

loochy
06-11-2013, 08:27 AM
Can't get her to make you a sandwich, huh? Don't sweat it that is usually the tough one to crack when they make lots of money. :)

Yeah, she doesn't mind doing it if she has time but she has long/weird work hours.

tredadda
06-11-2013, 08:31 AM
I'm sorry (actually I'm not) but I have had it up to here with American women. Too many of them are self entitled stuck up biatches its sickening.

I got back from Europe and it was like night & day. German women were hands down my favorite. They liked American guys cause we didnt take ourselves that seriously and that we are normally circumsized. Also Amsterdam is another great place to visit. Not only for the weed but for the women too. You can meet all sorts of different European women there.

Haven't been to Russia or Croatia but am playing on going to Croatia sometime hopefully next summer with some friends (they have relatives that live there, their cousins I think so we can crash at their crib)

Now before you think I'm some bitter fat nerdy American guy that cant get laid here in the States, I want to tell you that you are waaaay off. I have no problems getting laid or getting dates. Its just I've become so frustrated with how American women are nowadays. I didnt remember that it was this way in high school or college. I think its cause I'm now 30 and all the women I meet want a provider or high roller. Now I make decent money but not in the six figure range so that right there knocks me down a few pegs.

Surely European women in their 30s with their "traditional, old world" values don't seek a man to provide for them. It must be just American women!

LoneWolf
06-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Your post could have been three sentences:

I think I am awesome, but American chicks don't like me. European women have lower standards and find me tolerable. I'm a retard.

Dayze
06-11-2013, 08:36 AM
though, my wife's cousin is married to a SMOKIN hot chick who is a surgeon of some sort. She is LOADED. He's an average looking dude, with a very average job/average pay etc. BUt, he treats her very well and 'takes care of her' not in terms of money, but her emotional needs (not to sound teh ghey). I guess she was a long time boyfriend who was your typical metrosexual, who was very much into himself etc. Treated her like shit etc. Now this chick think my wife's cousin is the best thing since sliced bread.

So I guess its sort of a case by case basis.

-King-
06-11-2013, 08:38 AM
This story you just told...

It was pretty cool bro.

blaise
06-11-2013, 08:40 AM
Reminds me of something Wickedson would post.

gblowfish
06-11-2013, 08:45 AM
We have a pre-season favorite for the 2014 Douche contest.

mdchiefsfan
06-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Yeah, she doesn't mind doing it if she has time but she has long/weird work hours.

:clap: For living the American Dream

Prison Bitch
06-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Feminism has caused American women to feel entitled. It's a scourge that isn't going away in our consumerism society anyway. I'd never marry a feminist. If she believes so strongly in girl power, she can pay her own way.

loochy
06-11-2013, 08:51 AM
:clap: For living the American Dream

I could just throw a fit and whine about it like the OP.

I WANT A WOMAN THAT MAKES LOTS OF MONEY BUT ALSO STAYS HOME WITH THE KIDS

loochy
06-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Feminism has caused American women to feel entitled. It's a scourge that isn't going away in our consumerism society anyway. I'd never marry a feminist. If she believes so strongly in girl power, she can pay her own way.

The feminists usually do...

beach tribe
06-11-2013, 08:55 AM

That's what I got.
But I really am an 8.

loochy
06-11-2013, 08:58 AM
That's what I got.
But I really am an 8.

im a 919 beeyotch

luv
06-11-2013, 08:58 AM
A girl that expects you to pay = gold digger.
A girl that won't let you pay = feminist.

How does a woman go about not getting labeled?

Donger
06-11-2013, 08:59 AM

I recommend lots of random, cat-like movements.

luv
06-11-2013, 09:02 AM
I recommend lots of random, cat-like movements.

I can arch my back and hiss. :)

Donger
06-11-2013, 09:03 AM
I can arch my back and hiss. :)

So can my wife, but only when I bite the back of her neck.

beach tribe
im a 919 beeyotch

You don't have to tell me. It's soo obvious.

patteeu

Feminist? I'd say the odds are pretty good that you'll never marry a woman.

NewChief
06-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Which middle number means, "All you bitches would fuck me, too"?

NewChief
06-11-2013, 09:05 AM
Feminist? I'd say the odds are pretty good that you'll never marry a woman.

You predicting that he comes to grips with his latent homosexuality soon?

loochy
06-11-2013, 09:05 AM

go dutch

or both pay for your own

Hammock Parties
06-11-2013, 09:06 AM
A girl that won't let you pay

Does not exist.

I did have a girl buy me lunch once, but that was only AFTER I had blown a bunch of money on wine the night before.

luv
06-11-2013, 09:06 AM
go dutch

or both pay for your own

Watch out. You're starting to repeat yourself, and in the same post even.

luv
06-11-2013, 09:07 AM
Does not exist.

Sure she does. Most people call her desperate.

patteeu
06-11-2013, 09:07 AM
You predicting that he comes to grips with his latent homosexuality soon?

Not necessarily.

MTG#10
06-11-2013, 09:08 AM
How did this tool get back into the green?

patteeu
06-11-2013, 09:08 AM

When he said "go dutch", he meant "find yourself a nice European girl".

loochy
06-11-2013, 09:10 AM
When he said "go dutch", he meant "find yourself a nice European girl".

this

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yV4_tPpxwXg/TBeRvFV3bjI/AAAAAAAAASo/Yr2Xr9NVXGI/s1600/GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

Predarat
06-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Irrelevant thread, anyone that has traveled outside the USA knows this.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-11-2013, 09:28 AM
Proof we need more Hootie threads

Chief_For_Life58
06-11-2013, 09:32 AM
Here's an idea....take your ass to Europe and stay there.

this

houstonwhodat
06-11-2013, 09:33 AM
this

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yV4_tPpxwXg/TBeRvFV3bjI/AAAAAAAAASo/Yr2Xr9NVXGI/s1600/GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

Holy crap.

Dayze
06-11-2013, 09:34 AM
I'll take either of the ones in Sunglasses.
the front one looks like she has some junk in the trunk.

houstonwhodat
06-11-2013, 09:38 AM
I'll take either of the ones in Sunglasses.
the front one looks like she has some junk in the trunk.

They are all equally fuckable.

Donger
06-11-2013, 09:39 AM
this

Pretty girls, mostly, but such a crew could be had pretty much anywhere, including the USA.

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 09:40 AM
The same can be said about American men though too. It comes with the prosperity.

See I was ready for someone to say this and its totally not true AT ALL. American men on avg are no where near as spoiled and bratty as American women.
And do know of ANY American man that wouldnt date a woman because she doesnt make a six figure salary? I think not. The fact is us American men are far more ambitious and independent.

Now keep in mind I'm from the midwest(born & raised in Illinois and did a little living in miami which is why I love all this Miami) anyways, maybe its just the culture shock but here in Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ (where I reside) it seems that the biatches be trippin all the time and demand or expect too much. I'm serious here. Its like all of them view themselves as royalty or something. Its annoying and I'm done with it.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Pretty girls, mostly, but such a crew could be had pretty much anywhere, including the USA.

Yes, but the odds are greater with this lot I'd imagine.

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 09:43 AM

BAM. Thank you! There are waaay too many femi nazis in this country imo. Too many of them want to be put on a pedestal and be catered to nonstop. Too many of them act like those Kardashian whores. Truth hurts I guess.

Again, I didnt mean to strike a nerve but I guess I have since some of you are "happily" married to your avg to obese American wives.

Donger
06-11-2013, 09:44 AM
See I was ready for someone to say this and its totally not true AT ALL. American men on avg are no where near as spoiled and bratty as American women.
And do know of ANY American man that wouldnt date a woman because she doesnt make a six figure salary? I think not. The fact is us American men are far more ambitious and independent.

Now keep in mind I'm from the midwest(born & raised in Illinois and did a little living in miami which is why I love all this Miami) anyways, maybe its just the culture shock but here in Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ (where I reside) it seems that the biatches be trippin all the time and demand or expect too much. I'm serious here. Its like all of them view themselves as royalty or something. Its annoying and I'm done with it.

Honestly, it sounds like you need to work on yourself a little bit.

King_Chief_Fan

:LOL:ROFLLMAO wow....what a stupid post

AphexPhin

Uh except MOST American women get fat when they hit 30. Its a fact

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 09:45 AM
:LOL:ROFLLMAO wow....what a stupid post

how was that stupid? Please give me examples or leave my thread. Thanks

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 09:47 AM

Oh please where did I say any of this.

I'm strictly talking about rude American biatches that ask you what kind of car you drive or try and find out if you make at least six figures.

Two totally different things luv.

King_Chief_Fan
how was that stupid? Please give me examples or leave my thread. Thanks

look at me...look at me....look at me.

I am an 8, I deserve an 8....cracks me up

loochy
BAM. Thank you! There are waaay too many femi nazis in this country imo. Too many of them want to be put on a pedestal and be catered to nonstop. Too many of them act like those Kardashian whores. Truth hurts I guess.

Again, I didnt mean to strike a nerve but I guess I have since some of you are "happily" married to your avg to obese American wives.

WTF? I don't think you understand the difference between a feminist and a rich entitled bitch...

The Kardashains are most definitely not feminists.

Donger
06-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Uh except MOST American women get fat when they hit 30. Its a fact

You are suggesting that doesn't happen in Europe?

loochy

Go check the pictures thread.

AphexPhin
How did this tool get back into the green?

How the hell am I a tool? Nice personal attack:rolleyes:

And I"m probably in the green cause i'm not alone here. Let me guess, your wife is about 200 lbs Imma right?:LOL:

loochy
06-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Is this guy an Omaha mult?

patteeu
06-11-2013, 09:49 AM

There's a reason why immigrants are disproportionately represented in tough jobs like roofing and migrant farming.

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 09:51 AM
You are suggesting that doesn't happen in Europe?

Oh I'm sure it does but there is waaaaay more eye candy in Europe. And plus, stats show that European women live much healthier lifestyles.

And back to luv's hilariously fictional comment about a woman paying . Sure a desperate fat chick may foot the bill but you show me a hot smokin 8 or higher that would pay for the first date or even the second one for that matter.ROFLROFLLMAO You cant! Cause they dont exist! You'll have to put a ring on it one day and then only then will they maybe pay the bill everynow and then.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Who is this dude?

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Go check the pictures thread.

Nah. That would take me all damn day. Just post or link some pics of these stud muffins' wives and then maybe I'll believe some of you guys are actually ballers.

FTR I do believe you so dont even worry about linking pics of these guys' wives. I value peoples' privacy as well but it does seem like I really hit close to home with some of the guys neg repping me(which really hurts me dearly) and calling me a retard or tool. Nice personal attacks fellasLMAO

Fish
06-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Who is this dude?

Just another ignorant young douche with much to learn about life....

loochy
06-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Nah. That would take me all damn day. Just post or link some pics of these stud muffins' wives and then maybe I'll believe some of you guys are actually ballers.

FTR I do believe you so dont even worry about linking pics of these guys' wives. I value peoples' privacy as well but it does seem like I really hit close to home with some of the guys neg repping me(which really hurts me dearly) and calling me a retard or tool. Nice personal attacks fellasLMAO

I don't know how many actually have pictures of their wives in there. I know that Beuhler, Rico, and I do.

Donger
06-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Oh I'm sure it does but there is waaaaay more eye candy in Europe. And plus, stats show that European women live much healthier lifestyles.

And back to luv's hilariously fictional comment about a woman paying . Sure a desperate fat chick may foot the bill but you show me a hot smokin 8 or higher that would pay for the first date or even the second one for that matter.ROFLROFLLMAO You cant! Cause they dont exist! You'll have to put a ring on it one day and then only then will they maybe pay the bill everynow and then.

Sounds like you have a problem with men.

Donger
06-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Just another ignorant young douche with much to learn about life....

Indeed. The Internet generation, I suppose.

NewChief
06-11-2013, 09:55 AM

There's not more eye candy in Europe. What you can't understand (maybe you're too young or dumb or inexperienced... take your pick) is that Europe was a fantasy land for you. You're looking at it through rose-colored glasses.

Your sample size and duration is way too small to try to draw any kind of meaningful comparisons between the cultures, but you're trying to make huge, sweeping pronouncements about women in Europe vs. America. That's why everyone is making fun of you.

Graystoke
06-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Indeed. The Internet generation, I suppose.

But ...But...he is a 8 and can get hot Euro Trash whenever he wants!

Pasta Little Brioni
06-11-2013, 09:58 AM
2 Pooties

MTG#10
06-11-2013, 10:00 AM

And I"m probably in the green cause i'm not alone here. Let me guess, your wife is about 200 lbs Imma right?:LOL:Im not married anymore, but my ex wife was 5'6" 125 lbs. The girl Ive been seeing for the last 6 months is even smaller. I dont understand what any of that has to do with you being so much of a douche on this site you make me look like a nice guy though.

Prison Bitch
06-11-2013, 10:00 AM

I find fat wives to be terrifying. I've been married for quite a while and my wife is very thin. We don't drink coke very often or eat desserts. We spent years running around our boys everywhere so that keeps us young I think. We eat healthy food we make at home. We don't go to Cheesecake Factory and consume 3k calorie meals.

That said my wife's parents were pretty well-off and she was certainly entitled when I met her. I told her I wasn't rich and never would be. We had to make adjustments to her "demands" our first few years. I suggest young men establish ground rules early and stick with them.

blaise
06-11-2013, 10:01 AM

And I"m probably in the green cause i'm not alone here. Let me guess, your wife is about 200 lbs Imma right?:LOL:

Jeez, you're a freaking douchebag.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Midnight Vulture back?

blaise
06-11-2013, 10:03 AM

You're saying people here have fat wives and you're crying about personal attacks.

Just want to make sure we're all clear here.

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 10:08 AM
You're saying people here have fat wives and you're crying about personal attacks.

Just want to make sure we're all clear here.

Touche & very true. I'll tone it down. Also I'm very new here and dont want to get banned for personally attacking someone.

I do apologize for what I said before.

DaKCMan AP
06-11-2013, 10:16 AM

I'm strictly talking about rude American biatches that ask you what kind of car you drive or try and find out if you make at least six figures.

You're going after the wrong type of chicks, brah.

There are plenty of gorgeous, in-shape girls who have good jobs and are independent & self-sufficient. They don't grow on trees, but you can find them.

luv
06-11-2013, 10:20 AM

If you took the time to read all of the responses, you would realize I was replying to everyone. Things were being said on both sides of the coin. Maybe the hot chicks like brains, too?

mr. tegu
06-11-2013, 10:22 AM

LMAO

You have no idea what feminism is.

NewChief
06-11-2013, 10:24 AM
Kim Kardashian, Feminazi.

The real hiliarity of this is that European feminists make Americans look like freaking Barbie.

Radar Chief
06-11-2013, 10:26 AM
There's not more eye candy in Europe. What you can't understand (maybe you're too young or dumb or inexperienced... take your pick) is that Europe was a fantasy land for you. You're looking at it through rose-colored glasses.

Your sample size and duration is way too small to try to draw any kind of meaningful comparisons between the cultures, but you're trying to make huge, sweeping pronouncements about women in Europe vs. America. That's why everyone is making fun of you.

After spending 3 years in Germany I was glad to get back to the states.
I’ve seen enough hairy arm pits, legs and unkempt shrubbery to last a lifetime.

saphojunkie
06-11-2013, 10:28 AM
You're whining because women care about money and success, all the while simultaneously complaining that the women you meet are fat and ugly.

You are just as superficial as these "biatches" who snub you.

Grow the **** up, find something you're passionate about, work hard, read more, become an actually interesting person, exercise, and treat women with a little more dignity.

If that fails, move to Southern California where the women are 1,000,000x more attractive on average than in Europe.

patteeu
06-11-2013, 10:30 AM
All I can think of, with your avatar, is, "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."

Aphex Twin
I Care Because You Do

Here's a track (more or less) from that record:
Icct Hedral

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q1BheMPKiPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ebolapox
06-11-2013, 10:32 AM

yeah, he went double dutch.

saphojunkie
06-11-2013, 10:33 AM

You're a ****ing troll mult of someone who got bored on here, because there's no chiefs news. Just ban this ****twat and move along.

bevischief
06-11-2013, 10:36 AM

saphojunkie
06-11-2013, 10:36 AM
"Herp derp! Why don't men care about money?! Huh??! You ever hear of a guy who won't hook up with a biatch because she doesn't make six figures? But there are stuck up biatches who will go for an ugly guy because he has a nice car and money!"

So the women don't care about superficial things like looks. But you do.

Because you're a juvenile jackass.

Radar Chief
06-11-2013, 10:37 AM
You're a ****ing troll mult of someone who got bored on here, because there's no chiefs news. Just ban this ****twat and move along.

And miss out on this glorious topic to poop on?

http://i44.tinypic.com/abp736.jpg

mdchiefsfan
06-11-2013, 10:39 AM

:clap:

ptlyon
06-11-2013, 10:51 AM
This dude sounds like Bobby Brown (Frank Zappa)

DaKCMan AP
06-11-2013, 10:52 AM
"Herp derp! Why don't men care about money?! Huh??! You ever hear of a guy who won't hook up with a biatch because she doesn't make six figures? But there are stuck up biatches who will go for an ugly guy because he has a nice car and money!"

So the women don't care about superficial things like looks. But you do.

Because you're a juvenile jackass.

It's a pretty pathetic outlook. The vast majority of the girls I've dated have been beautiful, yes, but more importantly smart, interesting, opinionated, ambitious, educated, kind, active, and adventurous. The relationship haven't worked out for different reasons but that doesn't mean I can't look back positively at each of them while looking forward to eventually meeting the one that will work out.

Don't get me wrong, not every woman meets the above description. You've got to be selective.

DaKCMan AP the Awesome eternal optimist.

tooge
06-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Does not exist.

I did have a girl buy me lunch once, but that was only AFTER I had blown a bunch of money on wine the night before.

quit dating "girls" and start dating women, and that might change for you

kysirsoze
06-11-2013, 10:57 AM
So the girls who want a guy to have money are shallow and spoiled, but the embarrassingly immature 30 year old who insists the girl to be "smokin hot" isn't shallow and spoiled? Makes sense.

tooge
06-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Lets all post pics of our wives so this "8" perv can toss off to them. no thanks

Dayze
06-11-2013, 11:07 AM
So the girls who want a guy to have money are shallow and spoiled, but the embarrassingly immature 30 year old who insists the girl to be "smokin hot" isn't shallow and spoiled? Makes sense.

I mean, Boom.

Fish
06-11-2013, 11:24 AM
And I"m probably in the green cause i'm not alone here.

About that.......

Pepe Silvia
06-11-2013, 11:37 AM
You're just now figuring this out?

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 11:38 AM

You sound like a 2.

patteeu
06-11-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm just curious, do people really like Aphex Twin when they're not tripping?

Sorter
06-11-2013, 11:44 AM
I'm just curious, do people really like Aphex Twin when they're not tripping?

What is Aphex Twin?

NewChief
06-11-2013, 11:44 AM
[/B]

You sound like a 2.

You know what you call a 2 who thinks he's an 8?

A 1.

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 11:45 AM
You know what you call a 2 who thinks he's an 8?

A 1.

ROFL, I like you kid, Imma call you "Hollywood".

Fish
06-11-2013, 11:48 AM
What is Aphex Twin?

Definitions include:

1. Internet douchebag with unrealistic outlook on life.
2. Trippy ass band that makes music for Ecstasy users.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Az_7U0-cK0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorter
06-11-2013, 11:52 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5Az_7U0-cK0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am Jack's Complete Lack of Enjoyment.

Frosty
06-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Definitions include:

1. Internet douchebag with unrealistic outlook on life.

His username is actually AphexPhin. I assumed he was a Dolphins fan who liked trippy music (and had an unrealistic outlook on life). :shrug:

Predarat
06-11-2013, 12:06 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o1hGG7QWWCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Radar Chief
06-11-2013, 12:12 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o1hGG7QWWCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice but wrong version. Needs more Heather Graham.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UzWHE32IxUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

patteeu
06-11-2013, 12:12 PM
What is Aphex Twin?

He's a musician who plays kind of trippy, electronic ambient music. I guess it's supposed to be dance music maybe, but it doesn't do much for me. I think that's his face in the center of that green furry costume in AphexPhin's avatar.

tooge
06-11-2013, 12:14 PM
just go back to Europe and fuck four 2's.

Sorter
06-11-2013, 12:19 PM
He's a musician who plays kind of trippy, electronic ambient music. I guess it's supposed to be dance music maybe, but it doesn't do much for me. I think that's his face in the center of that green furry costume in AphexPhin's avatar.

I don't like it.

patteeu
06-11-2013, 12:21 PM
I don't like it.

I don't either. My teenaged daughter just heard me listening to that video and she said, "Whatever that is, I hate it."

teedubya
06-11-2013, 12:22 PM
I only date women that are a "nine", and normally give two of them my D at a time. I can also throw a football over that mountain over there. I'm pretty much the coolest person on the internet.

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 12:24 PM
His username is actually AphexPhin. I assumed he was a Dolphins fan who liked trippy music (and had an unrealistic outlook on life). :shrug:

lol you've almost got me down to the tee. I do love all things Miami(and yeah they do have a lot of beautiful women there on South Beach, the Fins and the Heat) and definitely a huge fan of Aphex Twin (especially their music videos) BUT I do have a very realistic outlook on life. I dont just expect a slammin hot Euro woman to fall in my lap, I have realistic expectations. I'm also not expecting all American girls to look like a Victoria Secret model, but DAMN,so many of these American women let themselves go. Stats and facts dont lie. A lot of American women are unhealthy and overweight. I'm not even asking for a chick like Mila Kunis. Just a normal decent looking NICE girl. Hell, I'd even settle for a 7 . I

went to my high school's 10 yr reunion and the amount of the former "hot" or "decent" chicks went down the drain. So many of them were fat and or chubby or flat out obese. I still had a good time seeing everyone and felt a lot better about myself too. My boys from high school and I were clowning on this one chick (we'll call her Courtney) who was pretty cute in hs and we all had a crush on her. Now she was fat, divorced with a kid. We got a good chuckle out of that one.

And please dont ban me. I do apologize if I came on a little strong. Didnt intend to do that so I will take a chill pill and definitely wont personally attack any of the fine folks on here. Sounds good?

Sorter
06-11-2013, 12:24 PM
I only date women that are a "nine", and normally give two of them my D at a time. I can also throw a football over that mountain over there. I'm pretty much the coolest person on the internet.

Your choice.

Radar Chief
06-11-2013, 12:28 PM
I only date women that are "nine",

http://i43.tinypic.com/34pl460.jpg

ptlyon
06-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Fatophobe

BlackHelicopters
06-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Eleventy

AphexPhin
06-11-2013, 12:36 PM
the fact is American women are waaaaay more shallow than American men. Am I a bit shallow? Sure , everyone is in some way or another but American women take it to a whole other level.

Lets go down the list shall we?

Would an American guy turn down a female because of her height??? FUCK NO!!! American guys and guys all over the world dont give a flying hoot whether the chick is 6ft tall or 4'11.

American women (and a lot of women for that matter but mostly American women) I've noticed mainly set out to find guys over 6ft. THANK GOD I was born with good genes (I'm 6'2 with a swimmers build) so I dont have to worry about being turned down by a chick because of my height. But my heart goes out to all the guys that are vertically challenged. And not even that vertically challenged. I know chicks that are 5'4 at best and refuse to date men under 6 ft. Are you flippin kidding me?!?!?! That is disgraceful. I mean, I get it. We all have our preferences but that shit is ridiculous imo.

Back to the talk of money. No man (and I mean no man) is EVER looking for a woman to be a provider. NONE! WOmen on the other hand are wanting to get a provider to provide for them. Now again, we all have our preferences but I dont care how hot the chick is. If she's in it for the money and if money is one of her biggest turnons then she can rot in hell. Instantly turned off.

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 12:40 PM
lol you've almost got me down to the tee. I do love all things Miami(and yeah they do have a lot of beautiful women there on South Beach, the Fins and the Heat) and definitely a huge fan of Aphex Twin (especially their music videos) BUT I do have a very realistic outlook on life. I dont just expect a slammin hot Euro woman to fall in my lap, I have realistic expectations. I'm also not expecting all American girls to look like a Victoria Secret model, but DAMN,so many of these American women let themselves go. Stats and facts dont lie. A lot of American women are unhealthy and overweight. I'm not even asking for a chick like Mila Kunis. Just a normal decent looking NICE girl. Hell, I'd even settle for a 7 . I

went to my high school's 10 yr reunion and the amount of the former "hot" or "decent" chicks went down the drain. So many of them were fat and or chubby or flat out obese. I still had a good time seeing everyone and felt a lot better about myself too. My boys from high school and I were clowning on this one chick (we'll call her Courtney) who was pretty cute in hs and we all had a crush on her. Now she was fat, divorced with a kid. We got a good chuckle out of that one.

And please dont ban me. I do apologize if I came on a little strong. Didnt intend to do that so I will take a chill pill and definitely wont personally attack any of the fine folks on here. Sounds good?

You are as interesting as Hootie (that's not a complement). I will not ban you this time, but you are on thin ice Nancy.

R8RFAN
06-11-2013, 12:43 PM
Take a bath everyday and get your rat teeth fixed = SCORE

tooge
I never went for nines. If I couldn't get one, I'd have to get two 4.5's, and those are pretty rare. A threesome with three threes wasn't very likely, and after that, the math was always too hard to do when I was drunk. I always stick to even numbers.

patteeu
the fact is American women are waaaaay more shallow than American men. Am I a bit shallow? Sure , everyone is in some way or another but American women take it to a whole other level.

Would an American guy turn down a female because of her height??? FUCK NO!!! American guys and guys all over the world dont give a flying hoot whether the chick is 6ft tall or 4'11.

American women (and a lot of women for that matter but mostly American women) I've noticed mainly set out to find guys over 6ft. THANK GOD I was born with good genes (I'm 6'2 with a swimmers build) so I dont have to worry about being turned down by a chick because of my height. But my heart goes out to all the guys that are vertically challenged. And not even that vertically challenged. I know chicks that are 5'4 at best and refuse to date men under 6 ft. Are you flippin kidding me?!?!?! That is disgraceful. I mean, I get it. We all have our preferences but that shit is ridiculous imo.

Back to the talk of money. No man (and I mean no man) is EVER looking for a woman to be a provider. NONE! WOmen on the other hand are wanting to get a provider to provide for them. Now again, we all have our preferences but I dont care how hot the chick is. If she's in it for the money and if money is one of her biggest turnons then she can rot in hell. Instantly turned off.

I think American guys are generally more shallow than American women. You haven't given me any reason to believe you're an exception.

Women tend to look for a provider or a father figure and men tend to look for a mother or a slave. I think it's probably more cultural than genetic, but who knows.

I sense that the problem here is that you wouldn't be a very good provider. Am I close?

tooge
06-11-2013, 12:46 PM

Would an American guy turn down a female because of her height??? **** NO!!! American guys and guys all over the world dont give a flying hoot whether the chick is 6ft tall or 4'11.

I wan't nothing to do with midget women. Nothing. Call me shallow if you must.

ptlyon
06-11-2013, 12:46 PM
I never went for nines. If I couldn't get one, I'd have to get two 4.5's, and those are pretty rare. A threesome with three threes wasn't very likely, and after that, the math was always too hard to do when I was drunk. I always stick to even numbers.

You must still be drunk then.

A "threesome with three threes" equals 4 buddy

ptlyon
06-11-2013, 12:47 PM

Racist!

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 12:47 PM

You are so shallow.

FlaChief58
06-11-2013, 12:52 PM
'Merica

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UzWHE32IxUc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bwana
06-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Oh gee, look who's back.

Richard_Cuckold (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/modcp/user.php?do=viewuser&u=19133)

Dayze
06-11-2013, 01:03 PM

well, those kinds of chicks would need to stay in the shallow end of the pool, that's for sure.

GloryDayz
06-11-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm ... 8.

Not that we're not all entitled to our own opinions, you can add "a special kind of stupid" to your resume. None of what you wasted some of the Interwebs on was news, and saying it makes you 8 and stupid.

All I read in your post, really, was that you got rejected by an American hooker!

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=Bwana;9744272]Oh gee, look who's back.

Hey BWANA, I saw you PM'd me, it wont let me PM you back. If you can open that up for me, I will answer you.

Fish
06-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Oh gee, look who's back.

Richard_Cuckold (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/modcp/user.php?do=viewuser&u=19133)

:facepalm:

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=Bwana;9744272]Oh gee, look who's back.

Hey BWANA, I saw you PM'd me, it wont let me PM you back. If you can open that up for me, I will answer you.

Bwana
06-11-2013, 01:17 PM
[quote=Bwana;9744272]Oh gee, look who's back.

I was just asking you about this:

kcchiefsfangojc seems to have multiple personalities using Choombey (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=23965) and kcchiefsfangojc (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=24034) sharing the same computer.

Bwana
06-11-2013, 01:18 PM
:facepalm:

Yeah, I can't decide if I should shit can it, of let you guys abuse it.

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=Bwana;9744296][quote=kcchiefsfangojc;9744290]

I was just asking you about this:

Yes, I am actually a regular who changed my password (which I forgot when auto sign didn't work right), forgot my email I used to sign up for back in 2005. Then proceeded to create two new user names, but neither will allow me to PM any MODS to help me get my actual account back up and running.

LiveSteam
06-11-2013, 01:20 PM
I picked Lenny over the Guess Who because I am a racist

SPchief
06-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Oh gee, look who's back.

Boom

Donger
06-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Yes, I am actually a regular who changed my password (which I forgot when auto sign didn't work right), forgot my email I used to sign up for back in 2005. Then proceeded to create two new user names, but neither will allow me to PM any MODS to help me get my actual account back up and running.

Sounds plausible.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
06-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Sounds plausible.

El Jefe

Imon Yourside
06-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Dislikes: Posts that do not agree with mine
looking for: a good poster who isn't stuck on him/herself and anything generally trendy.

Rausch
06-11-2013, 01:30 PM
I think American guys are generally more shallow than American women. You haven't given me any reason to believe you're an exception.

Women tend to look for a provider or a father figure and men tend to look for a mother or a slave. I think it's probably more cultural than genetic, but who knows.

I'd disagree.

The whole social system relies on a series of challenges based on purchasing power that allows you to form a relationship. As the relationship progresses each purchase expected becomes more and more expensive.

On top of that the woman can act as selfish or crazy as they want and that's "normal." A woman can have 20 pairs of shoes and more clothes than a French queen but if you drop $60 on a new game and you didn't get her anything you're a selfish pig.

Women want both to be completely independent and at the same time seek a "provider." Women expect to have things both ways.

luv
06-11-2013, 01:31 PM

I'm voting for former. I mean, creating a new account when you're banned is a bannable offense, no? Of course, ban has kind of a different meaning around here.

Rausch
06-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Sounds plausible.

Happened to me when I got my new computer. I forgot my pass to the Mane. No biggie, I just became Rausch 2.0 there.

Then forgot that one...

mr. tegu
06-11-2013, 01:33 PM
I'm voting for former. I mean, creating a new account when you're banned is a bannable offense, no? Of course, ban has kind of a different meaning around here.

In all fairness the guy seems to have quite the affinity for hard recreational drugs so he probably believes this is his first account here.

Sorter
06-11-2013, 01:36 PM
In all fairness the guy seems to have quite the affinity for hard recreational drugs so he probably believes this is his first account here.

woah bruh, haven't seen you post on here in a while.

patteeu
06-11-2013, 01:36 PM
I'd disagree.

The whole social system relies on a series of challenges based on purchasing power that allows you to form a relationship. As the relationship progresses each purchase expected becomes more and more expensive.

On top of that the woman can act as selfish or crazy as they want and that's "normal." A woman can have 20 pairs of shoes and more clothes than a French queen but if you drop $60 on a new game and you didn't get her anything you're a selfish pig.

Women want both to be completely independent and at the same time seek a "provider." Women expect to have things both ways.

You think men are less shallow than that?

tooge
06-11-2013, 01:37 PM
You must still be drunk then.

A "threesome with three threes" equals 4 buddy

No, I don't count as any. The three 3's equal a nine. got it?

patteeu
06-11-2013, 01:38 PM

Why don't you just put him on ignore and then you don't have to be bothered by him at all? Why do you want to force us all to effectively put him on ignore?

ptlyon
06-11-2013, 01:41 PM
No, I don't count as any. The three 3's equal a nine. got it?

Sorry, didn't articulate correctly.

3 (the three threes) + 1 (you) = a foursome, not a threesome as well. As long as they tied me up.

Unless you were just planning on watching, which I would be fine with.

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 01:43 PM

I was never and have never been banned. I am not Richard whatever his name is.

luv
06-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Why don't you just put him on ignore and then you don't have to be bothered by him at all? Why do you want to force us all to effectively put him on ignore?

I'm simply stating what our FAQ says about bannable offenses. I like rules.

You have received a permanent ban in the past
If you have received a permanent ban and you come back under another ID, you can be banned at any time for no reason. If you are banned, communication with the forum is prohibited. This means no videos, pictures, or text is to be posted on your behalf in the open forum by a proxy.

I'll take your advice though, and I will place him on ignore.

El Jefe
I'm simply stating what our FAQ says about bannable offenses. I like rules.

I'll take your advice though, and I will place him on ignore.

Do your thang gurrl.

patteeu

I think bwana meant that AphexPhin is Richard Cuckold, a formerly banned user.

luv
06-11-2013, 01:46 PM

I was talking about the OP. I don't think I ever implied you were him.

Being banned is completely different from not being able to log in.

Radar Chief
06-11-2013, 01:46 PM
I picked Lenny over the Guess Who because I am a racist

I picked it for Heather Graham.
Cause really, you can’t have too much Heather Graham rubbing her crotch and squeezing her tiddies.

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 01:47 PM
I think bwana meant that AphexPhin is Richard Cuckold, a formerly banned user.

I was talking about the OP. I don't think I ever implied you were him.

Being banned is completely different from not being able to log in.

Noted, sorry for the confusion :thumb:

mr. tegu
06-11-2013, 01:48 PM
woah bruh, haven't seen you post on here in a while.

I just haven't been in the Chiefs threads much. They were too depressing for a while. I have spent most of my time in Royals threads which have been much more enj...well, much more in season.

Donger
06-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Do your thang gurrl.

What was your previous user name?

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 01:49 PM

Soooooo, might you be able to help me with my current issues?

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 01:49 PM
What was your previous user name?

Kcchiefsfangolj

ptlyon
06-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Kcchiefsfangolj

Now THAT is a Bannable offense

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Now THAT is a Bannable offense

I agree!

seclark
06-11-2013, 01:52 PM
el jefe
sec

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 01:53 PM
el jefe
sec

You rang? Are you a mod?

demonhero
06-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Agree with this OP. Been to South America and the Middle east. Its definitely light and day... bunch of fatties over here.

seclark
You rang? Are you a mod?

nope..just knew.
sec

Donger
El Jefe and Kcchiefsfangolj?

Bwana
06-11-2013, 01:55 PM
You rang? Are you a mod?

I just emailed you a password reminder.

Sorter
I just haven't been in the Chiefs threads much. They were too depressing for a while. I have spent most of my time in Royals threads which have been much more enj...well, much more in season.

That explains it. I rarely venture into the baseball realm.

El Jefe
Agree with this OP. Been to South America and the Middle east. Its definitely light and day... bunch of fatties over here.

Don't hate bro, just appreciate. More cushion for the pushin.

Bwana
06-11-2013, 01:57 PM
el jefe
sec

No bad sec, or should I say Miss Cleo?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhQcim7nKP5OGhTNMCpyxJONsp3s_kpXZMCElZS_LT0XynO4PM0W5QOdTmVA

seclark
06-11-2013, 01:58 PM
No bad sec, or should I say Miss Cleo?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhQcim7nKP5OGhTNMCpyxJONsp3s_kpXZMCElZS_LT0XynO4PM0W5QOdTmVA

dumbshit radar went off. wasn't too hard from there.
sec

Bwana
06-11-2013, 01:59 PM
sec

Heh

mr. tegu
06-11-2013, 01:59 PM

Light and day at the same time? Mind blown.

Donger
06-11-2013, 02:00 PM
sec

That's actually really impressive. If you were to have asked me what type of poster El Jefe was, I wouldn't have had a clue. Heck, I don't even know if I ever had any communication with him at all.

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 02:00 PM
sec

Pot meet Kettle

seclark
06-11-2013, 02:01 PM
That's actually really impressive. If you were to have asked me what type of poster El Jefe was, I wouldn't have had a clue. Heck, I don't even know if I ever had any communication with him at all.

he's living in my head, I guess.
brah, bro, bruv, etc
sec

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-11-2013, 02:02 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0NaLKc_70Cs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

seclark
Pot meet Kettle

see?
sec

El Jefe

Likewise.

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 02:03 PM
see?
sec

You see me? No I see you.

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 02:03 PM
he's living in my head, I guess.
brah, bro, bruv, etc
sec

Brah, bro are both in my vernacular, bruv? No.

Donger
06-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Likewise.

Pardon?

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Heh

I take your response to half wit, as an implication that you will not aid me in the recovery of my account?

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Pardon?

Come again?

Donger
06-11-2013, 02:05 PM
I take your response to half wit, as an implication that you will not aid me in the recovery of my account?

Did you forget your email password too?

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Did you forget your email password too?

I actually forgot the email I used to sign up for my account. It was some version of Hotmail at the time. I don't remember

FlaChief58
06-11-2013, 02:07 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VMnjF1O4eH0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 02:07 PM
How dare you post a song as a joke to describe Sec!

Donger
06-11-2013, 02:08 PM
I actually forgot the email I used to sign up for my account. It was some version of Hotmail at the time. I don't remember

You appear to have issues remembering certain things.

FlaChief58
06-11-2013, 02:11 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k2mddHVW9BU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

seclark
06-11-2013, 02:13 PM
How dare you post a song as a joke to describe Sec!

check your pm's...I sent it to el jefe.
sec

El Jefe
06-11-2013, 02:14 PM
check your pm's...I sent it to el jefe.
sec

Are you mentally retarded? I am trying to get info to get me back into that account.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Then the midgets

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Are you mentally retarded? I am trying to get info to get me back into that account.

This will end well.

seclark

just sent another...what's the problem?
sec

Sweet Daddy Hate
Then the midgets

Poop-shoveled fish

SPchief
06-11-2013, 02:16 PM

Probably shouldn't have forgot your password

Setsuna
06-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Aphexphin you may be an 8 but you ain't black so by default you're a 2. Too bad, so sad.

seclark
06-11-2013, 02:17 PM
el jefe's inbox is full.
sec

Donger
06-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Anyone else ever notice the amazing similarity between Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley and Queen Rania?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm-VFHj7S7DNnJEhTD9nruXeTk789_FNba9kHb-dcieQkwrF-RLw

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/celebdatabase/keiraknightley/keira_knightley1_300_400.jpg

http://static.oprah.com/images/tows/201004/20100423-tows-queen-rania-2-300x205.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
06-11-2013, 02:20 PM
So, he's Richard Cuckold. But who was he before that?

Pasta Little Brioni
06-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Poop-shoveled fish

for the Hootie

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-11-2013, 02:21 PM
for the Hootie

to anal-stuff

patteeu
06-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Anyone else ever notice the amazing similarity between Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley and Queen Rania?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm-VFHj7S7DNnJEhTD9nruXeTk789_FNba9kHb-dcieQkwrF-RLw

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/celebdatabase/keiraknightley/keira_knightley1_300_400.jpg

http://static.oprah.com/images/tows/201004/20100423-tows-queen-rania-2-300x205.jpg

I'm pretty sure Robert Gurland (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0348643/) recognized the similarity between Portman and Knightley.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-11-2013, 02:22 PM
to anal-stuff

so Richard Cuckold

patteeu
06-11-2013, 02:23 PM
So, he's Richard Cuckold. But who was he before that?

You'll probably have to check with Simply Red to track that down.