PDA

View Full Version : Poop Casual sex

luv
06-24-2013, 10:23 AM
Is there an age when casual sex is no longer "acceptable"? Is there a point when it's just not enough to satisfy? Is feeling that way just a woman thing?

ChiTown
06-24-2013, 10:25 AM
I don't understand the question......

Donger
06-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Is there a point when it's just not enough to satisfy?

Are you saying that you can't achieve orgasm during casual sex any longer?

06-24-2013, 10:26 AM
What is casual sex?

Frazod
06-24-2013, 10:27 AM
I'll take Somebody Got Laid This Weekend for $1,000, Alex.

ptlyon
What is casual sex?

Ya normally I ram the piss out of it

gblowfish
It's bad when your hand isn't even interested anymore.....

TambaBerry
What is casual sex?

is it where you wear a polo instead of a button up?

Donger
What is casual sex?

It's when you don't dress up for it, I think.

Basically **** buddies. Intercourse with no commitment.

ChiefAshhole20
06-24-2013, 10:28 AM
That's when you move onto "formal" sex.

siberian khatru
06-24-2013, 10:29 AM

LMAO

threebag
06-24-2013, 10:29 AM
Suit and Tie

Donger
06-24-2013, 10:30 AM

LMAO

loochy
06-24-2013, 10:32 AM
ha.

ha.

luv
06-24-2013, 10:33 AM

More like someone has had a no strings relationship for quite some time. I don't know if I'm just tired of it, bored with it, or just need to look for "more". I know it has a lot to do with his unwillingness or inability to try something different. In thinking about ending that "relationship", just wondering what I want out of my next one, I guess.

Besides, it's been a while since, I've started a TMI thread. :) I just thought it'd be interesting to see what advice I'd get from anonymous guys.

Dave Lane
06-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Really? Wow....

Frazod
06-24-2013, 10:34 AM
I had one of those once. It ended when I looked at her and said "We're not fucking, why are you here?"

LiveSteam
06-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Is there an age when casual sex is no longer "acceptable"? Is there a point when it's just not enough to satisfy? Is feeling that way just a woman thing?

no no & no

The Franchise
06-24-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm pretty sure that casual sex is more accepted the older that you get.

Donger
06-24-2013, 10:36 AM
More like someone has had a no strings relationship for quite some time. I don't know if I'm just tired of it, bored with it, or just need to look for "more". I know it has a lot to do with his unwillingness or inability to try something different. In thinking about ending that "relationship", just wondering what I want out of my next one, I guess.

Besides, it's been a while since, I've started a TMI thread. :) I just thought it'd be interesting to see what advice I'd get from anonymous guys.

If this guy is just emptying his nuts into you, sure, I could see how that would get old. Men don't really have a corresponding experience, so I'm not sure how worthy the advice you'll get from men will be.

gblowfish
06-24-2013, 10:36 AM
You probably just hooked up with a ladies man....
Some dude's just got the knack.

ptlyon
06-24-2013, 10:37 AM

Ya, maybe she should go poll a nursing home.

So does causal sex cover cab fare or no?

loochy
06-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Some dude's just got the knack.

bunch of pedos they are

Garcia Bronco
06-24-2013, 10:38 AM

No. At 38 I no longer engage in casual sex. It's not enough. In fact I would rather go home alone than deal with the casual sex partner. Go away, I've got things to do. Having said that I don't think there is a rule here. Have the kinda fun you want and enjoy yourself.

kepp
06-24-2013, 10:38 AM
For a man: no, no, yes
For a woman: yes, yes, I hope not

luv
06-24-2013, 10:39 AM

I guess I can see that. I just always pictured it as something that you do when you're young. Probably the old fashioned girl in me that would think that due to eventually getting married. I guess people are doing that (getting married) older and older, and of course with the divorce rate...

The Franchise
06-24-2013, 10:40 AM

Are you bored with it because you assumed that it would eventually lead to an emotional relationship? Or because the sex is now boring and he isn't spicing it up?

DaKCMan AP
06-24-2013, 10:40 AM
So does causal sex cover cab fare or no?

Causal is a completely different discussion than casual.

luv
06-24-2013, 10:41 AM

Interesting. Are you thinking there are actually different "rules" for the sexes, or are you just answering how you think each sex would answer?

Ace Gunner
06-24-2013, 10:41 AM
you should stop casual sex when it becomes boring. the natural progression would be to move on to b/d sex a few hours per day.

luv
06-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Are you bored with it because you assumed that it would eventually lead to an emotional relationship? Or because the sex is now boring and he isn't spicing it up?

I definitely knew it wouldn't lead to anything, nor did I want it to with this individual. I'm bored with him.

The Franchise
06-24-2013, 10:45 AM
I definitely knew it wouldn't lead to anything, nor did I want it to with this individual. I'm bored with him.

Then the logical action is to end it.

I wouldn't go into another FWB situation with huge expectations. You'll more than likely just end up being disappointed.

tooge
06-24-2013, 10:46 AM
If you are bored because he won't try different things, then tell him so. If you are bored because you are just bored, then go find a different fuck buddy. Nothing wrong with casual sex between consenting single adults.

gblowfish
06-24-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm bored with him.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QGfHoPvOi3g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger
06-24-2013, 10:47 AM

Bored with the sex, or bored with the situation? Some combination of the two?

luv
06-24-2013, 10:47 AM
Then the logical action is to end it.

I wouldn't go into another FWB situation with huge expectations. You'll more than likely just end up being disappointed.

It's ended. Just wondering if I want to waste time with another one, or if I just need to hold out for an actual relationship.

kepp
06-24-2013, 10:48 AM
Interesting. Are you thinking there are actually different "rules" for the sexes, or are you just answering how you think each sex would answer?

Just how each sex would answer.

BoneKrusher
06-24-2013, 10:49 AM
Suit and Tie

yeah it's when she wears her Birthday suit, ties you down and she gets her whip out..

Donger
06-24-2013, 10:50 AM
It's ended. Just wondering if I want to waste time with another one, or if I just need to hold out for an actual relationship.

I'm confused. You said that you had no expectations beyond the sex. Now you are saying that it was a waste of time.

It sounds like, yes, what you really want is an actual relationship. Which isn't surprising.

Chest Rockwell
06-24-2013, 10:53 AM
I know it has a lot to do with his unwillingness or inability to try something different.

He said no to pegging eh?

The older I've gotten the less interested I've become in formal sechs. My "real" relationships generally seem not to take.

Given that the common denominator is me (and bitches is crazy) I've decided to cut my losses and not get into anything "serious" for a bit. Maybe ever. I'm not good at it, and I've not found someone that makes me interested in being good at it.

So bring on the sluts!

luv
06-24-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm confused. You said that you had no expectations beyond the sex. Now you are saying that it was a waste of time.

It sounds like, yes, what you really want is an actual relationship. Which isn't surprising.

I didn't have expectations, and the sex was boring. Everything I asked him about got an "I'm not really into that" response. There wasn't much he was into.

In putting myself back out there, do I want to settle for someone who only wants a casual "no strings" type of arrangement? Do I just need to make sure he's into more than this guy was ahead of time? Will I be satisfied with just sex if the sex is better? Or do I just want to wait it out until I'm ready to put myself out there for someone who's looking for more and would actually be interested in me?

Donger
06-24-2013, 10:56 AM
I didn't have expectations, and the sex was boring. Everything I asked him about got an "I'm not really into that" response. There wasn't much he was into.

In putting myself back out there, do I want to settle for someone who only wants a casual "no strings" type of arrangement? Do I just need to make sure he's into more than this guy was ahead of time? Will I be satisfied with just sex if the sex is better? Or do I just want to wait it out until I'm ready to put myself out there for someone who's looking for more and would actually be interested in me?

Oh, okay. Yeah, it would seem that the requisite part of casual sex is to actually have it be satisfying.

tooge
06-24-2013, 10:56 AM

that would require you to go around asking men if they like to eat pussy, take dildos in the ass, and dress up as a nurse and wear a huge strap on. Probably not gonna land many guys that way

DaKCMan AP
06-24-2013, 10:58 AM

Clay & billay should be able to provide answers to all of the above questions.

Garcia Bronco
06-24-2013, 10:59 AM

I find that if you make a woman have the right kind of orgasmic reaction all that shit she says about "no strings" flies out the window. You just need a partner that fits your sexual appetite though.

Chest Rockwell
06-24-2013, 10:59 AM
...do I want to settle...

It seems like you're answering your own questions with your choice of words.

If you describe anything as "settling" then you don't really want it.

Er'body got needs, you got choices how to fulfill them. Sounds like you need to take a different tack for a while.

Take a sabbatical and see how you feel about things after.

WhawhaWhat
06-24-2013, 11:01 AM
You'll just have to settle for a gangbang and then you can pick out the ones that you liked.

CoMoChief
06-24-2013, 11:01 AM

Than just keep it what it is...a no strings relationship. He doesn't want anything more otherwise you'd know by now. And move on if you're wanting something more....keep the guy on the backburner in case if you need a booty call...cause this way you'll always have it just in case.

ptlyon
06-24-2013, 11:02 AM
In somewhat of an unrelated note, how did your citys roller derby team do up here? I was out of town so I didn't hear.

Dayze
06-24-2013, 11:06 AM
If this guy is just emptying his nuts into you, sure, I could see how that would get old. Men don't really have a corresponding experience, so I'm not sure how worthy the advice you'll get from men will be.

LMAOLMAO

luv
In somewhat of an unrelated note, how did your citys roller derby team do up here? I was out of town so I didn't hear.

Our team had to pull out (heh). With availability and injuries, we only had eight girls that were going to be able to make it up. Maybe enough for a single game, but not enough if you want to do a tournament.

listopencil
If it feels good, do it. If not, do something else.

ptlyon
06-24-2013, 11:07 AM
Our team had to pull out (heh). With availability and injuries, we only had eight girls that were going to be able to make it up. Maybe enough for a single game, but not enough if you want to do a tournament.

Dang, that sucks

DaKCMan AP
06-24-2013, 11:08 AM
If it feels good, do it. If not, do someone else.

FYP

scho63
06-24-2013, 11:10 AM
You mean there is something other than casual sex?

I must be doing it wrong the last 35 years :evil:

In58men
What's casual sex?

ptlyon
What's casual sex?

Q

KC-TBB
06-24-2013, 11:13 AM
How do you know your not missing 'The One' when you are screwing with the many?

Titty Meat
06-24-2013, 11:13 AM
Luv thread

TLO
06-24-2013, 11:14 AM
I'm 24, and I must say I enjoy casual sex, (well any sex really) quite a bit. Somehow I don't see getting older playing any part in my enjoyment level.

Dayze
06-24-2013, 11:14 AM
"I'm here for the gangbang"

TLO
06-24-2013, 11:17 AM
If this guy is just emptying his nuts into you, sure, I could see how that would get old.

LMAO

BlackHelicopters
06-24-2013, 11:20 AM

LMAO

Chest Rockwell
06-24-2013, 11:25 AM

http://img2-1.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/050816/134115__oldschool_l.jpg

ThatRaceCardGuy
06-24-2013, 11:25 AM
If you have to ask the question, you probably already know the answer.

Graystoke
06-24-2013, 11:27 AM
From a 50 year old guy respective.
Casual Sex...sure as long as its a once or twice kinda thing. I really don't want someone crashing in on my life, starting to get in my head etc...from my experience women always say that casual sex is all cool with them, then the clingy starts and I get out.
So anymore I am pretty cautious about it.

BlackHelicopters
06-24-2013, 11:30 AM
Casual sex. Novel idea.

Garcia Bronco
06-24-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm 24, and I must say I enjoy casual sex, (well any sex really) quite a bit. Somehow I don't see getting older playing any part in my enjoyment level.

It may or may not. As you get older you start to realize your mortality, whihc will influence what you do and don't get involved in.

ptlyon
06-24-2013, 11:32 AM
It may or may not. As you get older you start to realize your mortality, whihc will influence what you do and don't get involved in.

So this is the reason Peyton Manning won't go to super bowls?

Dayze
06-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Here's why it's not a good idea.
http://ilarge.listal.com/image/2075393/936full-johnny-dangerously-screenshot.jpg

go bo
06-24-2013, 11:38 AM
coming from a 65 year old guy, i can say that casual sex was very satisfying when i was a young man...

but as i grew older (21) i began to look for more...

found more than i expected, two marriages two divorces, and 34 years into my 3rd marriage...

my opinion is that sex with a partner you love is the best sex of all...

well, except for that time with the three hookers...

Garcia Bronco
06-24-2013, 11:47 AM
So this is the reason Peyton Manning won't go to super bowls?

Oh of course. :)

BigMeatballDave
06-24-2013, 11:47 AM
I guess I can see that. I just always pictured it as something that you do when you're young. Probably the old fashioned girl in me that would think that due to eventually getting married. I guess people are doing that (getting married) older and older, and of course with the divorce rate...
I'm almost 43 and have no desire to get married. Mostly because I have a son and do not want anymore.

I struggle to muster the enthusiasm to masturbate, much less try to get laid.

Dayze
06-24-2013, 11:48 AM
This is a good alternative.
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd146/CHUNKDADUCE05/03efba6a.gif

underEJ
06-24-2013, 11:53 AM

From a woman: no, no, no

gblowfish
06-24-2013, 11:55 AM

I'd say that dude has a serious woody!

Donger
06-24-2013, 11:56 AM

Do knot want.

PunkinDrublic
06-24-2013, 11:58 AM
Just go the bar and get you some strange.

underEJ
06-24-2013, 12:01 PM

Go find better sex. And, if you want a relationship, you can look for that too. You shouldn't have to "put yourself back out there" because a casual sex arrangement doesn't require you to not be out there.

Mr. Laz
06-24-2013, 12:15 PM
yep and now feels guilty about it.

walk of shame and sex guilt hangover

Dayze
06-24-2013, 12:30 PM
I think that guy in the gif might be Clay on the first day of Spring.

In58men
06-24-2013, 12:45 PM
Has anyone tag team a girl?

I'm talking double penetration type shit.

Dayze
06-24-2013, 12:51 PM
LMAO

In58men
06-24-2013, 12:52 PM
LMAO

So you have? Did you slap balls with the other guy? How that feel?

CrazyPhuD
06-24-2013, 12:54 PM

You need another guy to DP a girl?:harumph:

Dayze
06-24-2013, 12:57 PM

I honestly have no come-back lol

Donger
06-24-2013, 12:57 PM

I would imagine that it would feel like another man's balls slapping against yours.

In58men
06-24-2013, 01:00 PM
I honestly have no come-back lol

You're my hero

In58men
06-24-2013, 01:02 PM
You need another guy to DP a girl?:harumph:

Girls with straps on dont turn me on.

If I was to use a dildo on her, then you have to take in account that multi-tasking can be a bitch especially during sex.

MIAdragon
06-24-2013, 01:19 PM

If I was to use a dildo on her, then you have to take in account that multi-tasking can be a bitch especially during sex.

not when she's doing the multi-tasking.

The Franchise
06-24-2013, 01:19 PM
not when she's doing the multi-tasking.

This.

MTG#10
06-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Some dude's just got the knack.Holy shit, that kid looks EXACTLY like my youngest son. So much so that when I showed it to him he said "I dont remember that!" ROFL

ptlyon
06-24-2013, 02:07 PM
"Daddy, why you in a thread called 'casual sex' for?"

RunKC
06-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Nothing worse than having casual sex with someone who isn't very good at it.

Do people feel like it's time to find something more meaningful as they get older? I can see that being that case, especially if you're a woman who is in her 30's and wants kids.

ghak99
06-24-2013, 02:37 PM
I would imagine that it would feel like another man's balls slapping against yours.

LMAO

rico
06-24-2013, 02:39 PM
I would think as people become older, casual sex without commitment would increase for there is more likelihood of dudes and dudettes being traumatized by the emotional turmoil of their failed past relationships, yet their desire for sex is still there.

sedated
06-24-2013, 02:55 PM
I would think as people become older, casual sex without commitment would increase for there is more likelihood of dudes and dudettes being traumatized by the emotional turmoil of their failed past relationships, yet their desire for sex is still there.

This. In your 20s, everyone romanticizes and searches for the “happily ever after” scenario.

I know quite a few people in their 40s and 50s that have said they are done with long-term relationships. Their kids are grown, they either took their ex-husband’s money or are still paying the ex-wife, they move from the burbs into a loft downtown, and just look for casual sex and good times.

Iowanian
06-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Billay and gochiefs are probably willing to give you an Eiffel Tower or take a dump on your chest. Already know billay may pack a rubber sword.

You won't have much trouble finding some dude to tamp you like a fence post if you're needing something different.

As for your question, it's different for every person.

Titty Meat
06-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Hey look guys another unfunny Iowain joke

Iowanian
06-24-2013, 03:15 PM
White Knight looking for chic to poop on his chest
see billay on any free internet dating site

Hammock Parties
06-24-2013, 03:20 PM
hahaha

Titty Meat
06-24-2013, 03:20 PM
If I got laid everytime Iowain made a stupid joke I would be Wilt Chamberlain

Amnorix
06-24-2013, 03:21 PM

If you have had the relationship with him for more than a year, then it's probably because you're bored of him, rather than casual sex in general.

More than you ever wanted to know about female sexuality, promiscuity, etc. etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/26/magazine/unexcited-there-may-be-a-pill-for-that.html?pagewanted=all&_r=2&

Iowanian
06-24-2013, 03:27 PM
If I got laid everytime Iowain made a stupid joke I would be Wilt Chamberlain

I doubt you've been laid once for every one of your fingers.

Dayze
06-24-2013, 03:29 PM
even if I wasn't married, I probably wouldn't even mess with it. Too much 'work' involved for me; snaggin' game, etc.

gblowfish
06-24-2013, 03:35 PM
White Knight looking for chic to poop on his chest
see billay on any free internet dating site

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4qfAxYY8-zA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CrazyPhuD
06-24-2013, 03:52 PM

Why do you need a strap-on or a dildo to DP? Do you only have one penis?:spock:

Iowanian
06-24-2013, 03:53 PM
billay on actionfiguretherapy

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oJsMb6ywA5A?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties
06-24-2013, 03:55 PM
I don't think "acceptable" is the right word to use in your first sentence. It will always be acceptable to men. There's nothing wrong with it.

The second part of your statement is correct, though. Casual sex doesn't satisfy me in the least. I'm definitely wanting more these days.

The trouble for me is, I don't want TOO much more. There's only so much relationship bullshit I can take.

Frazod
06-24-2013, 04:00 PM
The trouble for me is, I don't want TOO much more. There's only so much relationship bullshit I can take.

Just be yourself. That should take care of it quickly.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2013, 04:02 PM

No doubt. I can't wait for the first girl to start whining about how I never want to go out.

Well, sorry. That's me.

Dayze
06-24-2013, 04:02 PM

LMAO

In58men
06-24-2013, 04:08 PM
I'm horny now :-/

Iowanian
06-24-2013, 04:08 PM
If Billay had a moustache
nsfw language
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gTofrgw7Yac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TribalElder
06-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Good luck with that.

What you are missing is the dirty clothes you could be washing along with the dinners you could be making for that special someone.

My woman is awesome lol

Good luck finding that special someone

Deberg_1990
06-24-2013, 05:01 PM

Does this mean you are ready for a long term committed relationship?

Titty Meat
06-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Iowain stopped having casual sex once he started to bleed when he'd fart.

WhiteWhale
06-24-2013, 05:16 PM
To each their own. Some people tire of it. Some do not. Some never liked it, and some won't do it because they dislike the idea of it. Some don't try it until they're old, and then stick with it.

I'm sure there's something to enjoying it less and less the more you do it.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-24-2013, 05:21 PM
You mean there is something other than casual sex?

I must be doing it wrong the last 35 years :evil:

Oh fuck you. You've been paying for it the last 35 years.

listopencil
06-24-2013, 05:27 PM
FYP

That too.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
06-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Will there be try outs?

Pasta Little Brioni
06-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Mooooo?

CrazyPhuD
06-24-2013, 07:46 PM
Mooooo?

ROFL

Psyko Tek
06-24-2013, 07:50 PM
No. At 38 I no longer engage in casual sex. It's not enough. In fact I would rather go home alone than deal with the casual sex partner. Go away, I've got things to do. Having said that I don't think there is a rule here. Have the kinda fun you want and enjoy yourself.

I'm 48 and still partake in strange fucking
and for the most part they leave soon afterwards
cheaper than hookers
and they really only want one thing from me too

it works out

Hammock Parties
06-24-2013, 07:51 PM
I'm 48 and still partake in strange fucking

Youngest you've had in the last 5 years?

teedubya
06-24-2013, 10:46 PM
Is it too late for Luv to attempt to have sex with 100,001 dudes?

listopencil
06-24-2013, 11:00 PM

Youngest human female?

J Diddy
06-25-2013, 12:13 AM

I don't know her age, nor her name but she was a golden girl.

Hammock Parties
06-25-2013, 12:21 AM
What about formal sex?

J Diddy
06-25-2013, 04:08 AM
It's a lonely thing and has more to do with an internal biological clock than anything else.

J Diddy
06-25-2013, 04:09 AM
What about formal sex?

Hooties game. Remember 3 beers and bring some bandaids for the nose bleeds.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2013, 05:33 AM
I don't know her age, nor her name but she was a golden girl.

Betty White?

xbarretx
06-25-2013, 05:54 AM
I find that if you make a woman have the right kind of orgasmic reaction all that shit she says about "no strings" flies out the window. You just need a partner that fits your sexual appetite though.
indeed Garcia! mismatches arent fun......

loochy
06-25-2013, 07:44 AM
Betty White?

Rue McClanahan (Blanche). She was the slutty one.

Rausch
06-25-2013, 07:52 AM
As I went from a teen to 20 something I noticed pretty quick that single people invest a lot of work for very little pay off.

You might spend all night (sometimes more) working the game for what ends up being a one night stand. Not always a good one either.

Meanwhile my buddies could come home to the wife with a single gas station rose, take out the trash, or throw out a 45 minute foot rub and have it in the bag.

Not to mention you don't have to worry about your hip-pistol turning into a flaming aids tree...

RippedmyFlesh
06-25-2013, 08:20 AM
http://buynothingnewyear.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/rollingstonessingle.jpg?w=340

loochy
06-25-2013, 08:21 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7S94ohyErSw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i love how you hid that inside a code window so nobody can see it

crossbow
06-25-2013, 08:33 AM
What is casual sex?

While you are having sex, you scan your closet to decide what you are going to wear for work.

Rausch
06-25-2013, 08:35 AM
While you are having sex, you scan your closet to decide what you are going to wear for work.

I'm pretty sure that's bad sex...

Nzoner
06-25-2013, 02:07 PM
What is casual sex?

You don't know because it usually involves oral sex. :D

J Diddy
06-25-2013, 02:11 PM
As I went from a teen to 20 something I noticed pretty quick that single people invest a lot of work for very little pay off.

You might spend all night (sometimes more) working the game for what ends up being a one night stand. Not always a good one either.

Meanwhile my buddies could come home to the wife with a single gas station rose, take out the trash, or throw out a 45 minute foot rub and have it in the bag.

Not to mention you don't have to worry about your hip-pistol turning into a flaming aids tree...

Problem was with my exwife there's a hell of a chance of my pepe turning into a flaming aids tree nonetheless...

But I get yo point.

J Diddy
06-25-2013, 02:12 PM
Betty White?

I would still nail Betty White.

Just Passin' By
06-25-2013, 02:25 PM

Since you don't follow a morality system that forbids it, why do you care what's considered "acceptable"? Hell, if just having one ****-buddy is boring you, set up a rotation.

Chief Roundup
06-25-2013, 02:50 PM
Don't think this is an age thing. I think this is a morality thing.

keg in kc
06-25-2013, 02:52 PM
I don't think this is a morality thing, I think this is a loneliness thing.

Chief Roundup
06-25-2013, 02:54 PM

Loneliness can be fulfilled without sex.

DTLB58
06-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Sign me up. :clap:

keg in kc
06-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Loneliness can be fulfilled without sex.Some kinds.

In any case, I don't see a moral component to "Is there a point when it's just not enough to satisfy? Is feeling that way just a woman thing?"

That sounds like loneliness or emptiness to me. But this wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong, nor would it be the last.

loochy
06-25-2013, 02:58 PM

I don't think this is a loneliness thing, I think this is a sore sexual organ thing.

keg in kc
06-25-2013, 02:59 PM
I don't think this is a loneliness thing, I think this is a sore sexual organ thing.Wildly diverging possibilities there. That could be either a pornography/masturbation thread or a "i just banged keg's ex and need a shot" thread.

Chief Roundup
06-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Some kinds.

In any case, I don't see a moral component to "Is there a point when it's just not enough to satisfy? Is feeling that way just a woman thing?"

That sounds like loneliness or emptiness to me. But this wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong, nor would it be the last.

If you are referring to intimacy then sex still cannot satisfy that either. I guess really it comes down to what it is that she is trying to satisfy with casual sex then.
So Hey Luv, What are you trying to satisfy with casual sex? Is there something deeper that you are truly trying to satisfy?