PDA

View Full Version : Royals Cheap Royals tickets?

Mama Hip Rockets
06-25-2013, 07:35 AM
I have a friend coming in from Georgia who wants to go to the Braves-Royals game tomorrow night. I'm looking around to try to find a good deal on tickets. $14 is the cheapest I can find on the Royals website. It says something about $10 fountain seats but I can't figure out how to order them. When I try to order, cheapest on the list is $14. Are the fountain seats just sold out, maybe?

Anybody know how to order these fountain seats, or otherwise get tickets for around $10?

OnTheWarpath15
06-25-2013, 07:43 AM
Fountain seats are sold out for the Wednesday game.

Always use the "View Seat Map" option instead of searching for best available. You can mouse over each section in the park, and a pop-up will tell you if there are seats available in the section, and the price. Click on the section, and you can choose your seats.

Much better option than the computer telling you what the "best available" is.

SPATCH
06-25-2013, 07:46 AM
Holy shit pay the $14 and go have a good time

BlackHelicopters
06-25-2013, 07:47 AM
Call the Glasses. Ask for free tickets.

Mama Hip Rockets
06-25-2013, 08:00 AM
Holy shit pay the $14 and go have a good time

Well, we have 6 people, so we're talking about a $24 difference overall. And I'm poor, so that's a big difference. Plus we have two small girls who I'd rather not dish out $14 each for.

Mama Hip Rockets
06-25-2013, 08:00 AM
Fountain seats are sold out for the Wednesday game.

Always use the "View Seat Map" option instead of searching for best available. You can mouse over each section in the park, and a pop-up will tell you if there are seats available in the section, and the price. Click on the section, and you can choose your seats.

Much better option than the computer telling you what the "best available" is.

Thanks for the info.

Mama Hip Rockets
06-25-2013, 08:05 AM
Here we go. Something like this is what I was looking for. Minus the tacos.

http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/kc/ticketing/group_offer.jsp?loc=tacobell&partnerId=KO11386TH1-8

loochy
06-25-2013, 08:12 AM
I have a friend coming in from Georgia who wants to go to the Braves-Royals game tomorrow night. I'm looking around to try to find a good deal on tickets. $14 is the cheapest I can find on the Royals website. It says something about $10 fountain seats but I can't figure out how to order them. When I try to order, cheapest on the list is $14. Are the fountain seats just sold out, maybe?

Anybody know how to order these fountain seats, or otherwise get tickets for around $10?

6 tickets at $14 apiece? Hell, just buy those. It's an extra $24 man. If I lived in KC I'd buy them for you...

and hopefully the visitors are classy enough to help you pay (if they are adults and if you are truly that bad off)

Predarat
06-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Sometimes people have extras they cannot use that they will sell but you have to walk around the parking lot yelling "Straight cash for tickets, Homie!" or walk around with a sign that says the same. You can get them sometimes around 5-10$ each that way.

Mama Hip Rockets
06-25-2013, 09:08 AM
Sometimes people have extras they cannot use that they will sell but you have to walk around the parking lot yelling "Straight cash for tickets, Homie!" or walk around with a sign that says the same. You can get them sometimes around 5-10$ each that way.

LOL

In58men
06-25-2013, 09:10 AM
If you had Puig there would be no cheap tickets, just sayin'

loochy
06-25-2013, 09:11 AM
If you had Puig anything worth watching there would be no cheap tickets, just sayin'

FYP

Mama Hip Rockets
06-25-2013, 09:12 AM
Do you guys understand that not everybody is rich and some people would prefer to save $24 rather than spend it, especially to watch a crappy baseball team who keeps raising prices every year despite continuing to put a crappy product on the field? This seems like a relatively elementary concept to grasp.

WhawhaWhat
06-25-2013, 09:13 AM
Find someone with a student ID and if they show it at the ticket office you can get tickets for $7. That's every Wednesday game btw.

Predarat
06-25-2013, 09:25 AM
I miss the days where they had General Admission seats in the corner of both sides of the outfiled. Just walk right up about an hour before the game, usually no line unless they were playing the Yankees, Red Sox or White Sox, and buy tickets for a reasonable price. You could usually get decent seats, though the seats were not assigned so some asshole could snag them.

Fish
06-25-2013, 09:29 AM
If you're that concerned about a measly $24 difference in price, then maybe you should just go see the T-Bones instead. Cause the surcharges, and parking fees and such are probably going to upset you even more.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-25-2013, 09:31 AM
Do you guys understand that not everybody is rich and some people would prefer to save $24 rather than spend it, especially to watch a crappy baseball team who keeps raising prices every year despite continuing to put a crappy product on the field? This seems like a relatively elementary concept to grasp.

I wouldn't even go then

Pasta Little Brioni
06-25-2013, 09:33 AM
If you had Puig there would be no cheap tickets, just sayin'

Don't the Royals have a better record???ROFL

Predarat
06-25-2013, 09:33 AM
Another route to take is go to RoyalsPlanet.com and PM KurtCobain, he will hook you up well.

cosmo20002
06-25-2013, 09:35 AM
6 tickets at $14 apiece? Hell, just buy those. It's an extra $24 man. If I lived in KC I'd buy them for you...

and hopefully the visitors are classy enough to help you pay (if they are
adults and if you are truly that bad off)

You still can. I'm sure he takes Paypal or you could buy them online and forward the tickets to him. That's really cool of you. Thurman--loochy has you covered on this. Don't forget to rep him after he e-mails you the tix.

cosmo20002
06-25-2013, 09:43 AM
Another route to take is go to RoyalsPlanet.com and PM KurtCobain, he will hook you up well.

I didn't know that was actually a thing. Too bad it looks dead. Some high-quality posts over there.

09-12-2012, 07:19 PM
#5 Livesteam
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I love slathering my wiener in mayonnaise.