PDA

View Full Version : News Pork laced ammo

J Diddy
06-26-2013, 03:06 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/pork-laced-ammunition-designed-deter-terrorists/story?id=19473578#.UctXKvlwrh5

Designed to kill and then send Muslim terrorists to hell.

How do you feel about this?

J Diddy
06-26-2013, 03:07 PM
By COLLEEN CURRY
June 24, 2013
New, pork-laced ammunition should serve as a warning shot to would-be Islamic terrorists with plans to attack Americans, the product's makers said today.

Jihawg Ammo, the company started by Brendon and Julie Hill of Coer D'Alene, Idaho, sells boxes of gun cartridges that are made with pork products and advertised as being a deterrent to potential terrorists who may not eat pork because of their religious beliefs.

"With Jihawg Ammo, you don't just kill an Islamist terrorist, you also send him to hell," the company said in a press release earlier this month. "That should give would-be martyrs something to think about before they launch an attack. If it ever becomes necessary to defend yourself and those around you our ammo works on two levels."

Brendon Hill, who developed the technology for the cartridges with his wife, said that the idea behind the ammunition was that if a devout Muslim were thinking of carrying out a terrorist attack, they might be deterred by knowing they could be shot with bullets covered in pork, a religiously forbidden food.

He is not promoting violence toward Muslims, he insisted. In fact, the company also makes apparel promoting "Peace Through Pork."

Brendon said that he and his wife started the company as a tongue-in-cheek way to stand up to radical Islamic terrorists.

U.S. Forces Burn Old Copies of the Koran Watch Video
"We're having some fun with it," Hill said. "There's something to be said about using sarcasm to reveal truth about something that is false ora lie, and we're focusing on the absolute lie they tell that murdering people is good."

"We realize we've hit an emotional thread, and I'd loosely define this as a red-state/blue-state issue," Hill added. "That's where our customers are coming from and in that demographic, our product is a way to push back against political correctness. It's the proverbial middle finger back to political correctness."

Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said the Hills were trying to exploit Muslims for their own profit.

"This is just one of many individuals and companies who seek to make a quick buck exploiting the growing Islamaphobia in our society," Hooper said. "We're not motivated by giving them free publicity they so desperately seek. That's their intention -- to get people upset so that they talk about it and they make money.

"If somebody did actually use one of these bullets to target a Muslim," he added, "I am sure that a hate crime enhancement would fit."

The Hills came up with the idea while camping with friends and talking about the "Ground Zero Mosque," the name given by opponents to an Islamic cultural center in New York City that was going to open near the World Trade Center site.

They were angry over the center and what Hill called "a wave of radical Islam perpetuating from the Middle East to Europe to here."

Brendon Hill said his wife, stay-at-home mom Julie, came up with the idea and the name.

Brendon, who used to work for the NRA as a fundraiser, said he drew on his undergraduate science degree and tinkered with the formula for making the ammunition, figuring out how to add pork products to the paint on gun cartridges while ensuring that the paint still works.

They started selling their product earlier this spring.

RockChalk
06-26-2013, 03:12 PM
To DC in 3...2...1...

Bwana
06-26-2013, 03:13 PM
LMAO

Sure why the hell not. For an axtra 3 dollars a box, perhaps they could finish it off with some of Hog Farmers special product.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaPdaB_QYOX3Cssf-BM_kmKxo72j6siZ9kB0g8NYBgpgjMgGG8

Fish
06-26-2013, 03:14 PM
That's not how it works though. The Koran simply forbids consuming pork. Touching pork unintentionally doesn't mean anything.

Chief_For_Life58
06-26-2013, 03:15 PM
that is awesome :usa:

J Diddy
06-26-2013, 03:18 PM
That's not how it works though. The Koran simply forbids consuming pork. Touching pork unintentionally doesn't mean anything.

I would assume injected through an artificial orifice would be about the same.

Either way, they're going to have a hard time explaining to Muhammed about that pork in their gut.

chefsos
06-26-2013, 03:18 PM
It's a well known fact that capping a Muslim terrorist with a bacon bullet makes your dick bigger.

J Diddy
06-26-2013, 03:19 PM
It's a well known fact that capping a Muslim terrorist with a bacon bullet makes your dick bigger.

It's also a well known fact I ain't giving nobody my bacon.

chefsos
06-26-2013, 03:21 PM
It's also a well known fact I ain't giving nobody my bacon.
Well, yeah, there is that. You gotta weigh the pros and cons before firing, I guess.

CrazyPhuD
06-26-2013, 03:25 PM
I really don't see the attraction to porking muslim dudes but maybe that's just me? :shrug:

R8RFAN
06-26-2013, 03:26 PM
I have heard that the razor wire separating the West bank from Israel is smeared somehow with pork fat to keep Muslims away..

J Diddy
06-26-2013, 03:29 PM
I really don't see the attraction to porking muslim dudes but maybe that's just me? :shrug:

It's known in some military circles as the "Jimmy Dean offensive"

Not to be confused with damn Paula Dean's offensive.

Iowanian
06-26-2013, 03:37 PM
I suggested this product a decade ago.

ChiTown
06-26-2013, 03:39 PM
I see nothing wrong with this. War is hell, right?

Donger
06-26-2013, 03:46 PM
This is terrible. All it is going to do is make the Muslims more angry with us and breed more terrorists.

GordonGekko
06-26-2013, 03:47 PM
I'd like to think terrorists go to hell anyway, don't need special bullets for that.

And I don't care if a bullet has pig semen or whatever built into it as it hits a terrorist, as long as bullets are hitting terrorists I'm happy.

BlackHelicopters
06-26-2013, 03:58 PM
American ingenuity

J Diddy
06-26-2013, 04:00 PM
American ingenuity

Probably not. Probably muslims laughing because they're going to jack up the price of bacon and bullets.

gblowfish
06-26-2013, 04:01 PM
God Bless 'Murica....

FlaChief58
06-26-2013, 04:07 PM
God bless 'Merica

:usa:

Discuss Thrower
06-26-2013, 04:22 PM
American ingenuity

The Brits did it first by a few centuries.

Reaper16
06-26-2013, 04:59 PM
As we speak, a factory in Jordan is producing gay marriage bullets.

Psyko Tek
06-26-2013, 07:00 PM
I have heard that the razor wire separating the West bank from Israel is smeared somehow with pork fat to keep Muslims away..

but don't jews also not do pork for religious reasons?

who puts it on?

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-26-2013, 07:00 PM
HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...... it worked once in our History...

Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch.

They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Saul Good
06-26-2013, 10:03 PM

You're the guy with bacon giving a high five to a bullet in your avatar. You, of all people, should understand the OP.

J Diddy
06-26-2013, 10:05 PM
As we speak, a factory in Jordan is producing gay marriage bullets.

Hmmm. Instead of the traditional phallic look, they are shaped like vaginas?

CrazyPhuD
06-26-2013, 10:08 PM
Hmmm. Instead of the traditional phallic look, they are shaped like vaginas?

Nah they look kinda like scissors.

J Diddy
06-26-2013, 10:18 PM
Nah they look kinda like scissors.

Wonder if they whistle while they fly.

crossbow
06-27-2013, 07:46 AM
Do they not get the seven virgins either? I mean if they have pig stuff in their bodies, do they forfiet the seven virgins that are promised to them for killing infidels?

All that work to get laid in the after life for nothing... damn shame.

J Diddy
06-27-2013, 07:49 AM
Do they not get the seven virgins either? I mean if they have pig stuff in their bodies, do they forfiet the seven virgins that are promised to them for killing infidels?

All that work to get laid in the after life for nothing... damn shame.

7? I thought it was 72?

tooge
06-27-2013, 07:59 AM

so shoot the bastards in the mouth then.

Rausch
06-27-2013, 08:01 AM
Totally not ok.

It's one thing to kill a guy but another thing altogether to insult him...

alanm
06-27-2013, 08:19 AM
7? I thought it was 72?Nah it's a 72 yr old virgin.

Rausch
06-27-2013, 08:30 AM
7? I thought it was 72?

I'm only 37 but the idea of doing 72 of anything seems like more work than I want to do...

Hog Rider
06-27-2013, 08:37 AM

I would guess that intentionally taking a pork laden bullet for martyrdom would not be considered unintentional. If you know the bullets coming at you are unclean, and you still get shot...hard to tell allah 'hey I didn't know.

loochy
06-27-2013, 08:38 AM

or maybe lace their water system with some sort of dehydrated pork powder

Fish
06-27-2013, 08:59 AM
Not trying to argue. It's just that the Muslim/pork thing is taken way out of context. Americans make a big deal out of it when it's really not a big deal.

And if you really want to get technical, the Bible also forbids consuming pork. So there's that...

Leviticus 11:7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

So technically it should have the same effect on Christians...

Titty Meat
06-27-2013, 09:01 AM
I thought this thread was about my penor

Rausch
06-27-2013, 09:02 AM
I thought this thread was about my penor

I don't think you see what you did there...

FringeNC
06-27-2013, 09:16 AM
HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...... it worked once in our History...

Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch.

They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Awhile back I had a debate with someone who claimed that was an urban legend. Did a quick bit of internet research and whether it was really Gen. John J. Pershing himself ordering the practice or a subordinate is an open debate, but the story in general appears to have some truth.

J Diddy
06-27-2013, 10:30 AM
Awhile back I had a debate with someone who claimed that was an urban legend. Did a quick bit of internet research and whether it was really Gen. John J. Pershing himself ordering the practice or a subordinate is an open debate, but the story in general appears to have some truth.

I myself did some research and it appears that there is a huge debate as to whether or not he performed the actions or merely threatened to perform. Nonetheless, from my understanding, either action or intention seemed to have done the job.

At least according to the story I read.