PDA

View Full Version : Life So, got in a brawl tonight

Pages : 1 [2]

taterhog
11-13-2013, 08:45 AM
Idiot.

How you make a fist isn't what breaks the hand.

don't lead with the pinkie knuckle for Christ's sake.

Rausch
11-13-2013, 08:47 AM
CP wrasslers!!!!

Someone's asking for a beat down by a fat 40 year old man who hasn't wrestled in 20 years...

Canofbier
11-13-2013, 08:53 AM
Someone's asking for a beat down by a fat 40 year old man who hasn't wrestled in 20 years...

http://flovas.derbishoff.de/Bilder/BatDad3.png

whoman69
11-13-2013, 09:00 AM
If I were the head coach I would suspend the kid from the team until the father can act better at the game. No excuse for this kind of abuse.

Cephalic Trauma
11-13-2013, 09:01 AM
What is happening in this?

Shane Victorino's home run trot on a foul ball. Nobody told him until that point.

ThaVirus
11-13-2013, 10:27 AM
If I were the head coach I would suspend the kid from the team until the father can act better at the game. No excuse for this kind of abuse.

We should suspend the children when the parents do stuff like this. It's the only way to curb adult violence at youth games in this country.

loochy
11-13-2013, 10:45 AM
IF WE BAN GUNS THEN DENTISTS WILL STOP PICKING ON PEOPLE

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-13-2013, 10:48 AM
baseball game
sec

ROFLROFLROFL

Damn it, sec.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dinny

TLO
04-19-2018, 03:50 PM
Potential Hall of Classics bump

threebag
04-19-2018, 03:58 PM
Big Smoke gunna Big Smoke

Sassy Squatch
04-19-2018, 04:19 PM
How drunk was tooge when he started this thread?

KCrockaholic
04-19-2018, 04:22 PM
How drunk was tooge when he started this thread?

Easily drunk enough that I'd lose a Madden game. 7-8 beers worth maybe.

Sassy Squatch
04-19-2018, 04:31 PM
Easily drunk enough that I'd lose a Madden game. 7-8 beers worth maybe.
LMAO

Simply Red
04-19-2018, 04:33 PM
tooge is awesome for not correcting his errors in OP. I think that's worth recognizing.

Sassy Squatch
04-19-2018, 04:37 PM
What the fuck is "Building up biz" LMAO

Simply Red
04-19-2018, 04:40 PM
Like 'giving you the business' - like Eddie, Wally and Beave used to say in Leave it to Beaver. It's an older term - Generation Y will have no clue. Although he'd used it in a drunken context.

KCUnited
04-19-2018, 04:40 PM
What the fuck is "Building up biz" LMAO

He's a dentist...punching teeth in...building up biz.

I speak fluent Keith Stone tho.

Sassy Squatch
04-19-2018, 04:41 PM

Alright, that makes it even more hilarious.

banecat
04-19-2018, 04:42 PM
Some of those parents are way off of the reservation. I dated a gal a couple of years ago, and her son played for one of those traveling teams. I was walking through the parking lot back to my car and overheard a coach telling his kid to throw inside, and bean kids if they crowded the plate. I asked if that included head hunting as I walked by

He said if that's what it takes. I complemented his parenting. Things escalated quickly from there as heated words were exchanged until his softball looking wife pulled out a bat, and proceeded to run at me. Not knowing what the hell to do with a short husky woman chasing me with an aluminum bat I just swiftly made my way to my car, and left that scene

Simply Red
04-19-2018, 04:49 PM

Oh yes! Good uncover.

Simply Red
04-19-2018, 04:49 PM
sorry I called you drunken tooge! :( my error.

eDave
04-19-2018, 04:50 PM
I got in a fight once. Didn't much care for it.

KCrockaholic
04-19-2018, 04:51 PM
Some of those parents are way off of the reservation. I dated a gal a couple of years ago, and her son played for one of those traveling teams. I was walking through the parking lot back to my car and overheard a coach telling his kid to throw inside, and bean kids if they crowded the plate. I asked if that included head hunting as I walked by

He said if that's what it takes. I complemented his parenting. Things escalated quickly from there as heated words were exchanged until his softball looking wife pulled out a bat, and proceeded to run at me. Not knowing what the hell to do with a short husky woman chasing me with an aluminum bat I just swiftly made my way to my car, and left that scene

For some reason I've seen more arrogant jackass parents attend baseball games than any other sport. Not sure why it brings the asshole out in everyone.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-19-2018, 04:53 PM
This is sad

banecat
04-19-2018, 04:55 PM
For some reason I've seen more arrogant jackass parents attend baseball games than any other sport. Not sure why it brings the asshole out in everyone.

They just have to make it all about them instead of it being about the kids

KCUnited
04-19-2018, 05:00 PM
Oh yes! Good uncover.

I felt you on 'giving him the business' though and even went looking for a .gif of that NFL ref that made the 'giving him the business' call during a game, but they all kind of sucked.

KCrockaholic
04-19-2018, 05:07 PM
Random story here regarding a HS baseball game I was attending: Maybe a couple years ago, it was late April, but a tad chilly. I had just walked up to towards the bleachers during the game and I realized I should've brought my jacket with me as the wind picked up. Oh well, it wasn't all that bad.

So about 5 minutes into sitting there I overhear these maybe 20 year olds just shit talking about how I was trying to "show off", and "Ohhh he's so scary". Then maybe 5 minutes after that some cowboy hat wearing douche has to come and stand directly in front of me while I'm watching the kids play and he's just yelling after every pitch and then pacing like a jackass.

Baseball seriously brings out this dick measuring arrogance amongst people that I just don't understand. To be fair it's kinda a softy pussy sport (And I like baseball). That's my stupid story. Also I enjoy hearing random people who talk shit about me due to their own insecurities.

Sassy Squatch
04-19-2018, 05:09 PM
Random story here regarding a HS baseball game I was attending: Maybe a couple years ago, it was late April, but a tad chilly. I had just walked up to towards the bleachers during the game and I realized I should've brought my jacket with me as the wind picked up. Oh well, it wasn't all that bad.

So about 5 minutes into sitting there I overhear these maybe 20 year olds just shit talking about how I was trying to "show off", and "Ohhh he's so scary". Then maybe 5 minutes after that some cowboy hat wearing douche has to come and stand directly in front of me while I'm watching the kids play and he's just yelling after every pitch and then pacing like a jackass.

Baseball seriously brings out this dick measuring arrogance amongst people that I just don't understand. To be fair it's kinda a softy pussy sport (And I like baseball). That's my stupid story. Also I enjoy hearing random people who talk shit about me due to their own insecurities.
#HumbleBrag

listopencil
04-19-2018, 05:48 PM

In my experience baseball (and softball) allows parents who may or may not be qualified to have more of an affect on a game than other kid's sports. I got roped into being the umpire once for one of my son's games and I hate baseball. I never watch it. I had never read any of the rules at that point but I was familiar with the basic concepts of the game and no one else was willing to be the ump.

KCrockaholic
04-19-2018, 05:50 PM
In my experience baseball (and softball) allows parents who may or may not be qualified to have more of an affect on a game than other kid's sports. I got roped into being the umpire once for one of my son's games and I hate baseball. I never watch it. I had never read any of the rules at that point but I was familiar with the basic concepts of the game and no one else was willing to be the ump.

Lol that must've been awkward trying to call a game in which you don't even like.

listopencil
04-19-2018, 05:50 PM

Looking back at that now it was kind of funny. The first pitch was a strike and I just internally thought, "That was a strike" when it happened like I was watching on TV. Then I realized that everyone was staring at me so I thought, "Oh shit!" and yelled, "Strike one!"

listopencil
04-19-2018, 05:51 PM
Lol that must've been awkward trying to call a game in which you don't even like.

The worst part was my son was bad at it. I had to call three strikes on him and see his sad little boy face up close when he walked back to the bench.

Titty Meat
04-19-2018, 06:22 PM
Tooge is always wanting to throw hands. Reminds me of Lewdog except tooge can actually fight

rabblerouser
04-19-2018, 06:41 PM
Shoot him at close range. People on here will line up to defend you.

Sounds like he defends himself just fine.

Both in the OP and in hypothetical scenario.

Great Expectations
04-19-2018, 08:57 PM

Almost everybody has played it at some level which makes almost everyone think they know a lot about it.

Buzz
04-19-2018, 09:11 PM
Tooge is always wanting to throw hands. Reminds me of Lewdog except tooge can actually fight

I don't know, I think I might put my money on Lew.

HemiEd
04-20-2018, 05:40 AM

They were discussing this on the John Tesh radio show yesterday about how parents have created a shortage of umpires, officials in all youth sports. They just don't want to put up with the parents crap.

They are out of control and in my own personal opinion it is related to the fact that early on all kids are now treated as "special" and get participation ribbons, trophies for doing jack shit.

If they suck, both the parents and the kids need to realize it and either practice or do something else.

HemiEd
04-20-2018, 05:45 AM

Damn, that is some crazy stuff. Some people just shouldn't breed.

Al Bundy
04-20-2018, 06:57 AM
They were discussing this on the John Tesh radio show yesterday about how parents have created a shortage of umpires, officials in all youth sports. They just don't want to put up with the parents crap.

They are out of control and in my own personal opinion it is related to the fact that early on all kids are now treated as "special" and get participation ribbons, trophies for doing jack shit.

If they suck, both the parents and the kids need to realize it and either practice or do something else.

It absolutely has. A couple of my friends quit being little league umpires because of it. 4 years ago I was a coach on a little league baseball team and while most of the parents were very cool we had one or two that were obnoxious. Led the head coach to have them banned from the ballpark. I would never in a million years coach or umpire a little league game again.

Al Bundy
04-20-2018, 06:59 AM

Lew would slap that N off your hat.

Iowanian
04-20-2018, 08:54 AM

I've coached youth sports for at least 10 years.

In that time I've seen quite a bit, even though I have mostly coached at the younger levels-T-Ball, Coach Pitch 6-7yr olds and a little bit with the older kids. Last year, I had a kid pee all over me while I was putting the catchers gear on a kid during the first game...like fire-hosed. I tried to protect him from embarrassment, and his mother made a big spectacle and made sure everyone knew what happened....so dumb.

Other interesting things....I had a parent call me(T-ball mind you) after teams were announced.....to inquire about my "qualifications to coach T ball".....after listening to him suggest he was concerned that I might "Mess up his kids swing"..I laughed and said "he's 4...he doesn't have a swing yet".....and when he again asked about my qualifications...I said "I'm not a sex offender, and I'm willing to do it....that's my qualifications".

Last summer I got on a plane in Alaska flew and airport hopped all day, got in my truck and drove straight to the LL fields from the airport(1hr drive) and changed my shirt in the parking lot and coached the game with 20 minutes to spare. During that game, an otherwise likable mother made a comment to me that I wasn't having enough practices after her kid made a basic error"....I was coaching 1 team, my wife another, had my own kids on 3 separate teams and we both tagged in to help the 3rd team.......plenty of coaching opportunities for know-it-all parents......My response shut her up....."I woke up in Alaska today and I'm here coaching this game before I even went home to take my standard I've-been-traveling- dump....."

I've had a few parents that were a pain, but over all I've been pretty lucky. I'm sure it's much worse at older ages and higher competitive levels. Those parents and coaches can be absolute asspipes sometimes.

It's pretty easy when you remember its' all about the KIDS.

InChiefsHeaven
04-20-2018, 09:13 AM
I coached my son in tackle football for 4 seasons, then he and the boys moved on. So me and the head coach decided we liked it so we'd stick around and coach again.

Holy shit what a mistake. The parents were awful on our next team. I had single moms who thought they should be dads, divorced couples who argued over who was supposed to take the kid to practices and games, a dad showed up one day bitching about his ex wife and I could smell alcohol on his breath...dads who thought their kid should start even though the kid had zero talent or desire...and on and on...

It took 3 seasons for me and coach to admit that you can never go back...been done ever since.

BigCatDaddy
04-20-2018, 09:21 AM
As a coach I now only coach teams where I get to pick my own players and know who the parents are. Parents ruin the shit for everyone.

burt
04-20-2018, 09:30 AM
"sdance". Burt is drunk posting right now

burt's been alcohol free for 6 months....

Frazod
04-20-2018, 09:45 AM
Heh. What a fun thread this was. I sure do miss KCnative and Omaha. LMAO

raybec 4
04-20-2018, 09:46 AM
Heh. What a fun thread this was. I sure do miss KCnative and Omaha. LMAO

Do you also miss the herpes outbreak that just went away?

The Franchise
04-20-2018, 09:55 AM
As a coach I now only coach teams where I get to pick my own players and know who the parents are. Parents ruin the shit for everyone.

That still doesn't eliminate having to deal with the parents of other teams at games.

I coached my twin daughters' indoor soccer team the last two consecutive seasons. The team that won the championship the first season (we came in 2nd) has the shittiest parents I've ever come across. I'm talking.....openly mocking and talking shit about the kids on my team. Anyways....there's one Mom that would routinely come into my coaches box during the game to take pictures of her kid or yell at her kid to do something. Every time I've told her to get out of my area. The last time it happened....my assistant coach went over to their head coach and asked him if he could control his parents. Apparently that meant that the head coach of that team would come and try to start a fight with me in the middle of the fucking game. I'm talking in my face....screaming obscenities. I kept my cool (and we won)....but I've literally never had anything like that happen before. And my daughters are 7....so it's not older kids.

Frazod
04-20-2018, 10:16 AM
Do you also miss the herpes outbreak that just went away?

Yeah. I miss my ex-wife, too. :D

Couch-Potato
04-20-2018, 04:24 PM
I can't believe that grown men still get into fights, let alone at a youth sporting event.

Right!? Check yourself fools

King_Chief_Fan
04-20-2018, 07:08 PM
ROFL cool story

Easy 6
04-20-2018, 07:37 PM
So glad I didnt post something ultra embarrassing 5-6 years ago, for all of you sainted angels to make light of... get off the mans jock about this old shit you buncha losers

TLO
02-01-2023, 05:51 PM
Potential Hall of Classics bump

Bump x 2

Mephistopheles Janx
02-01-2023, 06:55 PM
Bump x 2

https://media.tenor.com/2CJC1diyAJsAAAAM/just-stop-please-stop.gif

ptlyon
02-01-2023, 08:46 PM
Holy shit this is almost 10 years old? ROFL I really, really need to get a life.

ptlyon
02-01-2023, 08:46 PM
Nah, F it. This is life family.

Shoes
02-02-2023, 12:33 AM
I got in a fight once. Didn't much care for it.

Underrated post in this thread.

ThyKingdomCome15
02-02-2023, 03:33 AM
I would request his father pulls his kid off the team and would ask you not to gas light future ordeals.

Hamwallet
02-02-2023, 04:15 AM
I would request his father pulls his kid off the team and would ask you not to gas light future ordeals.

Pretty sure that kid is 20 years old now. 🤣

Rasputin
02-02-2023, 04:40 AM
How is this a brawl? Two dudes is no brawl.

Several years ago at work I had to break up a brawl at work. We was in the yard the patients were playing volleyball and all of a sudden 6 dudes jump one dude and dog pile him. I had to pull those guys off but when I did they'd kick him and everything was nuts. I kept pulling guys off and tried keeping them off. Finally security showed up and we could restore order. Now that was a brawl and my arms felt like I just did a set of crazy 8s arm curls. That was a doozy. And that dude that got jumped was tough as nails fighting back on his back.

UK_Chief
02-02-2023, 04:57 AM
How is this a brawl? Two dudes is no brawl.

Several years ago at work I had to break up a brawl at work. We was in the yard the patients were playing volleyball and all of a sudden 6 dudes jump one dude and dog pile him. I had to pull those guys off but when I did they'd kick him and everything was nuts. I kept pulling guys off and tried keeping them off. Finally security showed up and we could restore order. Now that was a brawl and my arms felt like I just did a set of crazy 8s arm curls. That was a doozy. And that dude that got jumped was tough as nails fighting back on his back.

Can we have a brawl Megathread please mods?

JewishPrincess
02-02-2023, 01:09 PM
This is a quality thread! I wish Prison Bitch would fight for my honor like this

Noiovi
07-15-2023, 02:20 AM
What would y'all do?

It's been 10 years.

Now, just ask this question to his son.

Simply Red
07-15-2023, 06:43 AM
hello

cabletech94
07-15-2023, 07:01 AM
hello

Is it me you’re looking fooooooooooor?

Simply Red
07-15-2023, 07:04 AM
seems like an odd bump but also hard to believe that was 10 yrs. ago.

MVChiefFan
07-15-2023, 07:05 AM
It's been 10 years.

I’m assuming you’re the son, coming back for vengeance?

WhawhaWhat
07-15-2023, 07:27 AM
It's been 10 years.

https://media.tenor.com/fDC3LgYudIEAAAAC/smash-a-new-foe-has-appeared.gif

loochy
07-15-2023, 07:52 AM
Underrated post in this thread.

Dude eDave! Is he still banned? Or did he just not come back? I always liked him except when he transformed into douche mode. I don't know if he was drunk a lot or on drugs or what.

Bowser
07-15-2023, 08:12 AM
Dude eDave! Is he still banned? Or did he just not come back? I always liked him except when he transformed into douche mode. I don't know if he was drunk a lot or on drugs or what.

1) yes
2) no
3) yes
4) I think "both" is probably the safest answer

ChiefaRoo
07-15-2023, 02:49 PM
Ok, so I'm an asst coCh of a 10u baseball team. Had a game tonight. I sorta sit off to the side and watch. I'm more of a practice coach.

Anyhow, I notice a dad bitching at the head coach and cussing at an asst coach in front of the boys. He called a coach "shit for brains".

Sooo, guy takes his kid and leaves the game in the 2nd inning. Calls coach a deuche? And I say " if you'd called me that, I'd be punchin your teeth in (. Building up biz). So guy comes back, gets in my face, I out him in a choke hold, and he gives. Takes his boy home. Sad deal. Soooo, I sent an email to aPologize for the whole thing , and the guy says he
Ll believe I'm sincere if I send it to all the Parents. Reeally?
What would y'all do?

“So you sees I had him in the O’Neil death grip… he didn’t know whether to shit or go blind!” “Waddya say their Bob?!”

Bob - shrugs