PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc.?

Pages : [1] 2

Saul Good
07-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Just curious to see who uses or has used these types of products and what your experiences were.

Did you have a specific reason for using them?

Did they work?

Did you experience any side effects?

cosmo20002
07-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc

YOU SHUT YOUR FACE WHEN YOU ASK ME THAT!!!

No, why?

NewChief
07-08-2013, 02:55 PM
No interest in test, but would love some HGH.

keg in kc
07-08-2013, 02:59 PM
I've used steroids...

....to help with some swelling after a major allergic reaction.

OnTheWarpath15
07-08-2013, 03:02 PM
I've used steroids...

LMAO

Beat me to it.

I've been injected with steroids...

...to help with bad disks in my lower back.

Saul Good
07-08-2013, 03:06 PM

Tobada style workouts will spike the hell out of your HGH production levels. I don't know how that compares to using synthetics, though.

loochy
07-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Just curious to see who uses or has used these types of products and what your experiences were.

Did you have a specific reason for using them?

Did they work?

Yes. I initially used them to help keep muscle while I leaned out in college. After that, I loved what they did for me and I used them for gaining size.

I did several cycles. The first was winstrol and deca. After that I making my own testosterone and trenbolone. I did 3 cycles of that.

They were effing awesome. I felt like they let me fully take advantage of my hard work in the gym.

I had some mild sides that differed with the cycle and substance used. During the cycles my skin actually cleared up (hormone stabilization), my hair started to thin a bit, sometimes I felt a bit anxious or on edge, but overall I was happier and more confident with them. And the best side effect was that I got strong as hell on the tren - my strength greatly outpaced my muscle growth.

Coming off was the worst time for sides.

Saul Good
07-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Yes. I initially used them to help keep muscle while I leaned out in college. After that, I loved what they did for me and I used them for gaining size.

I did several cycles. The first was winstrol and deca. After that I making my own testosterone and trenbolone. I did 3 cycles of that.

They were effing awesome. I felt like they let me fully take advantage of my hard work in the gym.

I had some mild sides that differed with the cycle and substance used. During the cycles my skin actually cleared up (hormone stabilization), my hair started to thin a bit, sometimes I felt a bit anxious or on edge, but overall I was happier and more confident with them. And the best side effect was that I got strong as hell on the tren - my strength greatly outpaced my muscle growth.

Coming off was the worst time for sides.

Interesting. How did you get introduced to it? How long did the effects (good and bad) last?

NewChief
07-08-2013, 03:12 PM

BigCatDaddy
07-08-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm on a generous TRT dosing schedule and have used some OTC steroids. Fun stuff.

lcarus
07-08-2013, 03:17 PM
I shot up test for only about 8 weeks. The side effects and cost were just too much for me to maintain (mostly the cost. shouldn't have started something I couldn't finish). But I did notice I felt a lot stronger after those weeks. But there was acne, hot flashes, being extremely horny all the damn time, to the point of it being annoying. The common stuff.

MIAdragon
07-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I've kicked around the idea of HGH for awhile. The cancer issues scare me.

loochy
07-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Interesting. How did you get introduced to it? How long did the effects (good and bad) last?

I looked into it when I was looking for ways to get rid of some "baby fat" that I had since I was a small kid. I had some pudge around my sides and on my chest that didn't totally go away despite leaning out pretty well in high school. I could see abs, but I still had funny little flab pockets.

Around the time I graduated high school, I started searching the internet for things to help me lean out and I ran across conversations about T3 and Clenbuterol. I considered those, but everyone warned that using those without steroids would eat your muscle away just as fast as it ate your fat. I because a steroid and bodybuilding message board junkie. I read the forums almost every day for about 2 years before I took the plunge. So by then I pretty much knew exactly what to do and what doses were needed. One thing that really pissed / pisses me off is guys that just start haphazardly taking insane dosages of stuff. That's how the stuff got banned in the first place. Moderate, controlled use is not dangerous if done correctly.

The side effects weren't bad and generally only lasted through the cycle and the post cycle sides totally went away about 4 weeks after stopping. I always got bloodwork done at the college clinic to make sure my cholesterol didn't get out of whack.

loochy
07-08-2013, 03:25 PM
being extremely horny all the damn time, to the point of it being annoying

oh yeah, this.

it made me a machine - no lie and no brag

beach tribe
07-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Lot of my buddies usd in HS football.
The ones that used/abused Test and Winstrol had nasty side effects. One had to get his bitch tits cut out. One dies years later after doing a small amount of coke. Autopsy said his heart was near twice the size of a normal heart. These guys did it carelessly and ignorantly. But they got HUGE.
The ones who did Decca didnt seem to have any problems at all.
I actually have had a cycle in my closet for nearly a decade. Never used it because I was worries my hair would fall out.

Mr_Tomahawk
07-08-2013, 03:27 PM
L-arginine

lcarus
07-08-2013, 03:27 PM
oh yeah, this.

it made me a machine - no lie and no brag

Oh yeah, almost forgot to say...it made my balls suck up into my body a little bit.

Marcellus
07-08-2013, 03:28 PM
I've used steroids...

Those would likely have been catabolic steroids, not anabolic.

In other words they reduce muscle mass rather than build it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/anabolic-steroids-versus-catabolic-steroids

Back about 20 years ago I did a cycle of Deca and Test and it worked very well.

No interest in doing anything like that again but done in moderation, like most things, there is no major side effects. Problem is most people get carried away and use way more than they should.

Roids are psychologically addictive.

I would love to get my hands on some HGH though.

loochy
07-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Lot of my buddies usd in HS football.
The ones that used/abused Test and Winstrol had nasty side effects. One had to get his bitch tits cut out. One dies years later after doing a small amount of coke. Autopsy said his heart was near twice the size of a normal heart. These guys did it carelessly and ignorantly. But they got HUGE.
The ones who did Decca didnt seem to have any problems at all.
I actually have had a cycle in my closet for nearly a decade. Never used it because I was worries my hair would fall out.

If your hair falls out on juice, it was going to fall out anyway. If you aren't prone to it, it won't fall out.

Also, you can use DECA ONLY and it won't bother your hairline anywhere near the way test or other steroids do. Enzymes convert deca into a less harsh substance that doesn't hit your scalp the same way the others do.

KCSPORTSNUT
07-08-2013, 03:50 PM
FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROL HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

Donger
07-08-2013, 03:52 PM
FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROM HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

PROPENSITY TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ON CHIEFSPLANET?

loochy
07-08-2013, 03:54 PM
FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROM HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

apparently brain shrinkage too

In58men
07-08-2013, 03:55 PM
I've used them for about 5 months, injecting into my buttocks. I didn't have any side effects, but I did notice little-to-know fatigue at the gym. My arms wouldn't hurt a bit, I felt like I could keep lifting and lifting. I enjoyed that feeling, then I grew up.

cosmo20002
07-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Dayum, we got some Jose Cansecos up in here.

Marcellus
07-08-2013, 03:57 PM
PROPENSITY TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ON CHIEFSPLANET?

LMAO

blaise
07-08-2013, 03:58 PM
FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROL HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

I get the feeling you were punching your keyboard.

Saul Good
07-08-2013, 04:02 PM

Those would likely have been catabolic steroids, not anabolic.

In other words they reduce muscle mass rather than build it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/anabolic-steroids-versus-catabolic-steroids

Back about 20 years ago I did a cycle of Deca and Test and it worked very well.

No interest in doing anything like that again but done in moderation, like most things, there is no major side effects. Problem is most people get carried away and use way more than they should.

Roids are psychologically addictive.

I would love to get my hands on some HGH though.

What makes you so interested in HGH? It can't be difficult to get, can it?

beach tribe
07-08-2013, 04:03 PM
If your hair falls out on juice, it was going to fall out anyway. If you aren't prone to it, it won't fall out.

Also, you can use DECA ONLY and it won't bother your hairline anywhere near the way test or other steroids do. Enzymes convert deca into a less harsh substance that doesn't hit your scalp the same way the others do.

This is all true. The stuff I have is not Decca.

And my entire family is full of bald men. I wanted to keep my hair as long as possible. I made the right call.
Im 33 and have a full head of hair. My brother decided to go for it. He is 28 and completely bald.
Decca is the way to go. I can get it, but have decided to wait till Im around 40.
I just cant justify it at this point, but would like to have an awesome beach body later in life. My body right now is decent. I have basically no body fat. I could use more mass, but can wait till it would benefit me more.

loochy
07-08-2013, 04:03 PM

It's very expensive though...at least it was back in my day. Cheap chinese HGH could be purchased, but it was from cadavers.

loochy
07-08-2013, 04:04 PM
This is all true. The stuff I have is not Decca.

And my entire family is full of bald men. I wanted to keep my hair as long as possible. I made the right call.
Im 33 and have a full head of hair. My brother decided to go for it. He is 28 and completely bald.
Decca is the way to go. I can get it, but have decided to wait till Im around 40.
I just cant justify it at this point, but would like to have an awesome beach body later in life. My body right now is decent. I have basically no body fat. I could use more mass, but can wait till it would benefit me more.

On the flip side, have you ever heard of Deca dick? You might want to stick a small dose of test with that.

loochy
07-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Oh, and for what it's worth, I still have those little pockets of fat that I've had since I was a little kid. I'm convinced that they are never coming off unless I would get them sucked out.

Marcellus
07-08-2013, 04:08 PM

You can get a lot of stuff at aging clinics I think (HGH, Test etc...) but as pointed out, its ridiculous expensive and I don't even think there is a clinic within 2 hours of where I live.

Used in moderation that stuff is like the fountain of youth from what I understand.

beach tribe
07-08-2013, 04:11 PM
On the flip side, have you ever heard of Deca dick? You might want to stick a small dose of test with that.

Yep. Know people who had it. Im going to do all the research when I get to that point.
Its like you said, If done correctly, it really only benefits the user.
There is also a drug you can get from the doctor that you start a week before coming off your cycle that will wake your nuts up better and help you keep up to 90% of your gains. I forget what it is called.

Saul Good
07-08-2013, 04:13 PM
I didn't realize HGH was so expensive. How much are we talking?

loochy
07-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Yep. Know people who had it. Im going to do all the research when I get to that point.
Its like you said, If done correctly, it really only benefits the user.
There is also a drug you can get from the doctor that you start a week before coming off your cycle that will wake your nuts up better and help you keep up to 90% of your gains. I forget what it is called.

Well, you can use HCG throughout to keep them from falling asleep in the first place. We used to use a combination of Clomid and Nolvadex post cycle.

beach tribe
07-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Well, you can use HCG throughout to keep them from falling asleep in the first place. We used to use a combination of Clomid and Nolvadex post cycle.

Gotcha. Didnt know that, but Clomid was what I was talking about.

Rasputin
07-08-2013, 04:16 PM
LMAO

Beat me to it.

I've been injected with steroids...

...to help with bad disks in my lower back.

This. I still ended up with back surgery. I don't think the roids did me any good at all.

lewdog
07-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Definitely have always had times where I want to use them, Test or HGH. Never have take the plunge though on any of that, oral steroids/hormones included. HGH would be way out of my price range from what I have gathered.

Have no doubt when my Test levels start to decline as I age that I will go some route to boost performace/physique.

Chief_For_Life58
07-08-2013, 04:25 PM
whats the point of doing steroids? so you can bench 225 25 times?

DaneMcCloud
07-08-2013, 04:58 PM
whats the point of doing steroids? so you can bench 225 25 times?

I could do 19 reps of 225 at age 43 without taking a single supplement, ever.

I think that most guys do it for the "look".

lewdog
07-08-2013, 05:04 PM

Yea I agree. A few definitely do it for strength gains, which is really why I would take it now if I did, but for the most part it is for physique minded goals. Increase the Test and decrease the Estrogen for denser muscles and less bodyfat.

Sorter
07-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Yea I agree. A few definitely do it for strength gains, which is really why I would take it now if I did, but for the most part it is for physique minded goals. Increase the Test and decrease the Estrogen for denser muscles and less bodyfat.

I think most do it for the quick results.

Mr. Laz
07-08-2013, 05:13 PM
yes and yes

imo just about everyone over the age of 45-ish should be on maintenance level dosage of HGH.

1 i.u. per day

Rausch
07-08-2013, 05:14 PM
I can understand it for the college/pro athletes.

There's a huge plus there. There's a huge risk as well but you're burning the candle at both ends banking on that short bright flash.

Why the fuck any everyday Joe would do it is beyond me...

lewdog
07-08-2013, 05:14 PM
I think most do it for the quick results.

Oh for sure. Definitely why there are so many who shouldn't be dabbling anywhere near this stuff do.

I have been training consistently for 10 years. I would definitely be able to handle a safer cycle and know what the fuck I am doing. I think if I ever did it, I would much rather do a lower dose run for some longer duration gains than try a large dosed, concise cycle.

zigbazah
07-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Yes and now I have boobs and no penis.

Mr. Laz
I didn't realize HGH was so expensive. How much are we talking?
just the HGH isn't that expensive

you can order it directly from the manufacturer pretty reasonable

the Doctor ups the price x5

2k for a year to 10k per year

(that is an old price ... i'm sure it's gone up in the last 5 years)

lewdog
no penis.

Boating accident?

Sorter
Oh for sure. Definitely why there are so many who shouldn't be dabbling anywhere near this stuff do.

I have been training consistently for 10 years. I would definitely be able to handle a safer cycle and know what the **** I am doing. I think if I ever did it, I would much rather do a lower dose run for some longer duration gains than try a large dosed, concise cycle.

I just never found the need/desire to take them, although I know guys who did in both HS and college.

Rausch
07-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Yes and now I have boobs and no penis.

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0809/bob-bob-bitch-tits-fight-club-demotivational-poster-1221339257.jpg

Dunerdr
07-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Ive never used, often thought about it. AlwAys told myself id never do it until i plateau'd hard but, ive managed to continue to push myself ill gain then recess. Then again i dont go for show i go for gains. 6 months ago i pushed myself to max 350 on bench and 225 on shoulder press. Im now workin 58 hrs A week just bought my first bouse and a baby due any day. To say the leAst my workout has suffered. Now ive got the next 6 weeks 10 hours a day workin outside in the oklahoma sun. If ever ill be tempted to use it will be on this rebound. Ive lost 10 lbs mostly muscle already. Repped 275 8 times today ready to bump my max before i lose it all. I did that taking adrenolyn pre workout-http://www.blackmarketlabs.com/store/products/adrenolyn-bul/

Rausch
07-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Ive never used, often thought about it. Im now workin 58 hrs A week just bought my first bouse and a baby due any day. If ever ill be tempted to use it will be on this rebound.

I'm not following the logic here...

Chief_For_Life58
07-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Ive never used, often thought about it. AlwAys told myself id never do it until i plateau'd hard but, ive managed to continue to push myself ill gain then recess. Then again i dont go for show i go for gains. 6 months ago i pushed myself to max 350 on bench and 225 on shoulder press. Im now workin 58 hrs A week just bought my first bouse and a baby due any day. To say the leAst my workout has suffered. Now ive got the next 6 weeks 10 hours a day workin outside in the oklahoma sun. If ever ill be tempted to use it will be on this rebound. Ive lost 10 lbs mostly muscle already. Repped 275 8 times today ready to bump my max before i lose it all. I did that taking adrenolyn pre workout-http://www.blackmarketlabs.com/store/products/adrenolyn-bul/

this post reminded me on those random responses on youtube videos and yahoo article comments where someone is like "I GAINED 50 POUNDS OF MUSCLE IN 10 DAYS AND AM .25% BODYFAT THANKS TO BLACKPOWDER TEST SUPERPUMP STRENGTH 5000XR. SHIPPING IS FREE WITH FIRST BOTTLE! TRY NOW!"

lewdog
07-08-2013, 05:43 PM
I did that taking adrenolyn pre workout-http://www.blackmarketlabs.com/store/products/adrenolyn-bul/

I really hope you paid nothing near that for that pre-workout. There is nothing special in there and more than likely you just felt the insane amount of 300mgs caffeine! Caffeine...most underrated performance enhancer you can get for cheap.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-08-2013, 05:52 PM
I bet all you fuckers use aimbots, too.

Dunerdr
07-08-2013, 06:13 PM

I have been training consistently for 10 years. I would definitely be able to handle a safer cycle and know what the **** I am doing. I think if I ever did it, I would much rather do a lower dose run for some longer duration gains than try a large dosed, concise cycle.

I think its best to be deep into training like this before doing it for coordination purposes and not over doing your joints early on.

Dunerdr
07-08-2013, 06:19 PM
I really hope you paid nothing near that for that pre-workout. There is nothing special in there and more than likely you just felt the insane amount of 300mgs caffeine! Caffeine...most underrated performance enhancer you can get for cheap.

Got it for 15-20 bucks a buddy of mine works a discount sport nutrition i usually get the hook up. I just take that stuff on monday or days i really need the extra boost. Im looking for something low caffine and low or no creatine id like to shake some water wieght. Anyone tried white flood or animal rage? Heard theyre low creatine. And sorry for the randomness in my original post i was coming out of the gym, txting and driving, and the adrenolyn rush.

Dunerdr
07-08-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm not following the logic here...

I wont have much time until things slow down in the fall i will be tempted to juice to get back what ive lost. Ive got no intention of doing them.

lewdog
07-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Got it for 15-20 bucks a buddy of mine works a discount sport nutrition i usually get the hook up. I just take that stuff on monday or days i really need the extra boost. Im looking for something low caffine and low or no creatine id like to shake some water wieght. Anyone tried white flood or animal rage? Heard theyre low creatine. And sorry for the randomness in my original post i was coming out of the gym, txting and driving, and the adrenolyn rush.

I just usually buy whatever pre-workout is cheapest as well and isn't loaded with caffeine. I add my own bulk goodies to them as I want.

White Flood is very good and very cost effective. Can find 100 serving tubs for around $40. Creatine does not make you hold water though. I would have some Creatine Mono in the mix somewhere, it is cheap as dirt and works.

Rage has a ton of caffeine so I stay away from it. I don't need 200+ mgs of caffeine and I think it has close to 300mg per serving.

Rausch
07-08-2013, 06:27 PM
I wont have much time until things slow down in the fall i will be tempted to juice to get back what ive lost. Ive got no intention of doing them.

You have the debt of a new house, wife, and kid on the way.

You'll have plenty of anger and fuel to keep you motivated in the gym...

Dunerdr
07-08-2013, 06:32 PM
I Appreciate the Advice im not super sharp on pre workouts, i really just got serious about them. I took shotgun for about a year until i couldnt stand it anymore and for the last 8 months or so ive bounced around usually scoring samples from my buddy. Ive taken shotgun, super pump, adrenolyn, explode ( just made me explode on the toilet), bullknox, and ravage( worst thing ive ever tasted).

Dunerdr
07-08-2013, 06:35 PM
You have the debt of a new house, wife, and kid on the way.

You'll have plenty of anger and fuel to keep you motivated in the gym...

Lol its not motivation im worried about. Its time and energy!

kcxiv
07-08-2013, 06:55 PM
using some right now. Nasonex for my allergies! lol I think my dr said they had steroids in it. haha

CrazyPhuD
07-08-2013, 07:38 PM

It depends everyone's biology is different. Some people naturally produce more testosterone(hell the normal range I think is form 250-850nl) and don't drop off as much as they age as others.

I mean maybe you've always been in a natural state of 'roid rage'...that could explain the 'douche'!:p

lcarus
07-09-2013, 10:15 AM
I've been wanting to get bulked up lately naturally. I've been so lazy for so long that I am starting out just doing basic home stuff like pushups, pullups, ab workouts, running, cycling. Just to get myself started a bit. Plus I can't afford the gym until next week. It's been a long time coming for me.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=lewdog;9799359]
White Flood is very good and very cost effective. Can find 100 serving tubs for around $40. Creatine does not make you hold water though. I would have some Creatine Mono in the mix somewhere, it is cheap as dirt and works.

QUOTE]

White Flood has been my favorite as well. I know a lot of people love the PO's with the caffeine/1,3 Dimeth combo like Jack3d, but I've never been a fan of that stuff.

The Franchise
07-09-2013, 10:20 AM
I tried a couple of cycles out when I was 22 and in the Air Force. It definitely helps....but I was to lazy at the time and would skip workouts to drink. The mistake I made is that I lived with 4 other guys at the time and we did it all together. WAY to much testosterone in one house at one time.

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 10:27 AM
Yes, HGH. LOVED IT!!!!!
I did it for about 3 months. Felt great, workouts rocked, leaned out. I wish I could do it again, but the guy I bought the original stuff from is no longer in Vegas, and I don't trust anyone else. Plus that shit is expensive. But, if I could, I would again in a heartbeat.
Steriods on the other hand, No Fn way.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 10:32 AM
Yes, HGH. LOVED IT!!!!!
I did it for about 3 months. Felt great, workouts rocked, leaned out. I wish I could do it again, but the guy I bought the original stuff from is no longer in Vegas, and I don't trust anyone else. Plus that shit is expensive. But, if I could, I would again in a heartbeat.
Steriods on the other hand, No Fn way.

What did you pay for the HGH?

AussieChiefsFan
07-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Yes, HGH. LOVED IT!!!!!
Steriods on the other hand, No Fn way.Excuse my ignorance, but are HGHs legal to buy from anyone that isn't a doctor who has prescribed them?

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 10:37 AM
What did you pay for the HGH?

$700 for 3 months worth, but that was about 7 years ago.

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but are HGHs legal to buy from anyone that isn't a doctor who has prescribed them?

No, its not legal to sell unless your a doctor. Plus, doctors wont perscribe it often either. Sucks, because that stuff rocks. Now, you can find it at a weight management clinic, or anti-aging clinic, but I think its still really restricted even with them.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 10:42 AM

I believe there are peptides of HGH out there that have similar results, but much less expensive.

AussieChiefsFan
07-09-2013, 10:46 AM
No, its not legal to sell unless your a doctor. Plus, doctors wont perscribe it often either. Sucks, because that stuff rocks. Now, you can find it at a weight management clinic, or anti-aging clinic, but I think its still really restricted even with them.So I assume you got yours prescribed?

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 10:48 AM
So I assume you got yours prescribed?

ROFLo:-)

AussieChiefsFan
07-09-2013, 10:49 AM
ROFLo:-)I guess not. :D

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 10:53 AM
I guess not. :D

Nope. But, Im considering checking with a medical doctor that does because Im recovering from knee surgery, and maybe thats an angle??? Maybe not, but its worth a shot??? Stuff is awesome....

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 10:53 AM

That's not all that bad if it's as great as people on here are saying.

AussieChiefsFan
07-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Nope. But, Im considering checking with a medical doctor that does because Im recovering from knee surgery, and maybe thats an angle??? Maybe not, but its worth a shot??? Stuff is awesome....Worth a try.

What did the HGHs help you with anyway? Weight training, fitness, etc?

EDIT: Ah I just checked your original post again. So is there a big difference between weight training etc with HGHs opposed to without them?

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Worth a try.

What did the HGHs help you with anyway? Weight training, fitness, etc?
Yeah, weight management, getting leaner, stronger, workouts. Overall feeling like a million bucks not just in body but mind. I loved it!

AussieChiefsFan
07-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Yeah, weight management, getting leaner, stronger, workouts. Overall feeling like a million bucks not just in body but mind. I loved it!Sounds awesome. Notice any side-affects?

J Diddy
07-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Sounds awesome. Notice any side-affects?

Yep. Carlota used to be Carl before the HGH.

Just saying.

AussieChiefsFan
07-09-2013, 11:02 AM

Just saying.But other than that, they worked wonders! LMAO

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Sounds awesome. Notice any side-affects?

Not at all...

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 11:06 AM

Just saying.

Wouldnt it be the other way around????:hmmm:

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-09-2013, 11:07 AM
What was the point of jacking yourself full of this shit? None of you are high-level athletes.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 11:19 AM
What was the point of jacking yourself full of this shit? None of you are high-level athletes.

Why wouldn't you? If you enjoy looking and feeling good than go for it. Most people that use this "shit" are still likely in much better health than the avg American downing big gulps and eating fast food. Maybe you lose a few of the last shit years of your life in exchange for decades of a higher satisfaction in life.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Only on a boat full of guidos after eating some Rum Ham

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Why wouldn't you? If you enjoy looking and feeling good than go for it. Most people that use this "shit" are still likely in much better health than the avg American downing big gulps and eating fast food. Maybe you lose a few of the last shit years of your life in exchange for decades of a higher satisfaction in life.

Nice meathead logic. As though there are only two possible options.

loochy
07-09-2013, 11:26 AM

using some != jacking yourself full

it can be a useful tool if used intelligently and in moderation with supervision from a physician to monitor bloodwork (cholesterol)

it doesn't take much to have a noticable effect

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Nice meathead logic. As though there are only two possible options.

There are more, but in the end who gives a shit what they do. It's not like these guys and girls are meth heads stealing shit out of your garage. I don't see the issue with someone wanting to feel better about themselves. Typically they are the ones that are more productive members of society.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-09-2013, 11:28 AM

What about us that eat healthy, workout consistently, and don't use the shit?

loochy
07-09-2013, 11:29 AM

? good for you?

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 11:30 AM

That's great. Does it bother you that others do? I doubt it bothers them that you dont.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 11:39 AM

Why work out at all?

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 11:40 AM

So, the only choice is Steroid/HGH user or obesity?

You know, I've been wanting to say this for a long time, but you're just fucking dumb.

Your football takes are awful and good God, your "life" takes are even worse.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 11:41 AM

You know, I've been wanting to say this for a long time, but you're just ****ing dumb.

Did I say that?

BTW 19 Reps at 43 is weak sauce even all natural.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 11:44 AM

it can be a useful tool if used intelligently and in moderation with supervision from a physician to monitor bloodwork (cholesterol)

But why? Why does anyone that has a wife, kids and a job need to juicing when they're not a professional athlete?

Or a freaking college student for that matter?

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Did I say that?

BTW 19 Reps at 43 is weak sauce even all natural.

LMAO

JFC, you're dumber than I had previously thought.

Keep 'em coming, Dummy.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 11:46 AM
But why? Why does anyone that has a wife, kids and a job need to juicing when they're not a professional athlete?

Why would someone take piano lessons if they aren't going to be a professional musician?

If HGH can slow aging, why not?

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 11:47 AM

Why not? I don't think you actually understand what those drugs do and what the risk are.

loochy
07-09-2013, 11:48 AM

Oh, there's no NEED. It's recreational in nature and a way to a goal that they want. Why does a person need any of the other worthless crap they pursue in life? Why does someone need a beer? Why does someone need a motorcycle?

lcarus
07-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Soo..straying a bit, but what are some great OTC products to help bulk up? There's so much shit out on the market now, a clueless noob like myself doesn't know what's good and what's a waste of money.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Why would someone take piano lessons if they aren't going to be a professional musician?

If HGH can slow aging, why not?

Piano makes for a well rounded person, HGH is illegal, as are steroids, and steroids are very dangerous, even when supervised by a doctor.

But please drop me a line when taking or giving piano lessons is illegal.

;)

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 11:51 AM
BTW I thought this was interesting. T levels on avg dropped from 700NG to 400NG since 1940. Could help explain the pussification of American and Dane's vaginaitis.

http://www.usdoctor.com/testone.htm

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Why not? I don't think you actually understand what those drugs do and what the risk are.

I think that unless your career absolutely depends on it (cheating, BTW), it's fucking stupid.

But hey, I'm just a normal guy that doesn't have body issues.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Piano makes for a well rounded person, HGH is illegal, as are steroids.

But please drop me a line when taking or giving piano lessons is illegal.

;)

I guess you're against weed, then...and obey the speed limit at all times...

I don't really care about "victimless crimes", and this qualifies in my mind.

BigCatDaddy
Soo..straying a bit, but what are some great OTC products to help bulk up? There's so much shit out on the market now, a clueless noob like myself doesn't know what's good and what's a waste of money.

You can get steroids OTC. All of the other stuff outside of food/protein is pretty worthless. Creatine and BCAA's may help a little bit, but not a whole lot.

'Hamas' Jenkins

It's useful for no purpose other than as adjunct dick measuring.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 11:53 AM
I think that unless your career absolutely depends on it (cheating, BTW), it's fucking stupid.

Are you against fake tits for women who aren't models and actresses?

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-09-2013, 11:54 AM
There are more, but in the end who gives a shit what they do. It's not like these guys and girls are meth heads stealing shit out of your garage. I don't see the issue with someone wanting to feel better about themselves. Typically they are the ones that are more productive members of society.

If you need to take PEDs to feel better about yourself you have issues that the PEDs won't fix.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 11:55 AM
If you need to take PEDs to feel better about yourself you have issues that the PEDs won't fix.

So this is just one of those things you're against just because you're against it?

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 11:55 AM
I think that unless your career absolutely depends on it (cheating, BTW), it's ****ing stupid.

That's great, but I guess I don't understand why anyone gives a shit what someone does with their own body as long as they aren't effecting them. I guess I do understand how bulking bi's and such may make someone feel inferior. This stuff isn't Meth/Coke/PCP. If done properly the side effects are very minimal. Shit like Roid Rage is a fucking myth. If you are a douche on roids than you were a douche off.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 11:56 AM
So this is just one of those things you're against just because you're against it?

I find guys that are about 150 usually are against it.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 11:57 AM

If that's the case why do people continue to use the PED's?

loochy
but what are some great OTC products to help bulk up? There's so much shit out on the market now, a clueless noob like myself doesn't know what's good and what's a waste of money.

Food.

Eat food.

Food is the most anabolic substance there is.

morphius

What about actors that need to get buff quick for a role? :D

loochy
07-09-2013, 11:58 AM

As are most other things in life - nice cars, fancy clothes, seeing how many beers you can chug, trying to act like you are smart on an internet message board

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 11:59 AM
I find guys that are about 150 usually are against it.

I'm only 160. It sounds crazy to say because I hear 160 pounds and think of a 14 year old. It's amazing how much weight the average person carries around that is just fat.

loochy
07-09-2013, 11:59 AM

HA you got him there :D

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 12:00 PM
BTW I thought this was interesting. T levels on avg dropped from 700NG to 400NG since 1940. Could help explain the pussification of American and Dane's vaginaitis.

http://www.usdoctor.com/testone.htm

You're fucking stupid.

So people that don't take steroids are now "pussies"?

I feel sorry for you.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-09-2013, 12:00 PM

Please point me to where I said that.

PEDs do not help people with body image issues any more than puking helps people with body image issues. The need to use artificial supplementation to improve your mass when there are dozens of edible options that can work is simultaneously hubristic and craven.

I think average Joes using HGH and steroids are moronic. Let me clarify: they are a combination of vain, lazy, and moronic.

There is no evidence they reverse aging, Stallone.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:01 PM

I guess you'll never get braces for your kids. What's the point?

DaneMcCloud
I guess you're against weed, then...and obey the speed limit at all times...

Medical Marijuana is legal in Cali. I don't partake but don't care who does.

I don't really care about "victimless crimes", and this qualifies in my mind.

Awesome. Can't wait until you're the Attorney General or a Supreme Court justice.

BigCatDaddy
I'm only 160. It sounds crazy to say because I hear 160 pounds and think of a 14 year old. It's amazing how much weight the average person carries around that is just fat.

That's true. I train with a guy going for his 3rd NPC Mr Missouri title. He won his last one at 175lbs, but he's also only about 5'5.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Are you against fake tits for women who aren't models and actresses?

Drop me a line when elective plastic surgery is illegal.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 12:02 PM
You're ****ing stupid.

So people that don't take steroids are now "pussies"?

I feel sorry for you.

LMAO I've never seen you create so many straw men.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-09-2013, 12:03 PM
If that's the case why do people continue to use the PED's?

Because they think that being a cock diesel motherfucker that can't turn around to wipe their own ass adds some kind of intrinsic value to their self worth.

AussieChiefsFan
07-09-2013, 12:04 PM

That's one big ass fourteen year old.

DaneMcCloud

There are personal trainers and nutritionists for that, although I wouldn't be surprised at all if guys were prescribed HGH.

Have you guys seen Chris Pratt lately? The dude has been a chub, outside of Moneyball, forever. Now, he's ripped for Guardians of the Galaxy. He's lean, with a six pack.

It doesn't add up.

Saul Good

PEDs do not help people with body image issues any more than puking helps people with body image issues. The need to use artificial supplementation to improve your mass when there are dozens of edible options that can work is simultaneously hubristic and craven.

I think average Joes using HGH and steroids are moronic. Let me clarify: they are a combination of vain, lazy, and moronic.

I've never even used a supplement from GNC. That said, there is plenty of evidence that HGH slows the aging process.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-09-2013, 12:06 PM

Because one has decided periodontal benefits and the other is for failed insurance salesmen who need a reason to feel like a man that their careers and bodies obviously can't fulfill.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 12:07 PM

Wow, for someone so "witty", you can also be fucking stupid beyond belief.

Breast enhancement? Braces? Piano lessons?

Weak, weaker, weakest.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 12:07 PM
That said, there is plenty of evidence that HGH slows the aging process.

Great. Then we'll be subject to your stupid shit for even longer?

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Medical Marijuana is legal in Cali. I don't partake but don't care who does.

Awesome. Can't wait until you're the Attorney General or a Supreme Court justice.

Medical marijuana isn't legal anywhere in this country. Plenty of things are illegal. You do some of them every day. That doesn't make them immoral.

BigCatDaddy

I'm on 200mg of prescription test per week. That's a lot for a normal TRT dose(100/week), but the avg BB'ing dose is usually double that. My levels are probably 1200-800 between doses. I feel much better, I look better, feel out the clothes better, am stronger everything in life is better than when I had T levels in the 200's. I get blood work done reguarly to make sure everything is in check with a doctor. Could I survive without it? Probably, but I'm a much better person, husband, and father because of it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
I've never even used a supplement from GNC. That said, there is plenty of evidence that HGH slows the aging process.

There is none. In fact, there is greater evidence that it increases the growth of tumors than any that establishes its retardation of the aging process.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 12:09 PM
Because they think that being a cock diesel mother****er that can't turn around to wipe their own ass adds some kind of intrinsic value to their self worth.

I find that most guys do it for themselves and could give a shit what other people think. Some actually don't like the attention it draws.

AussieChiefsFan
It's bloody hilarious when people just call eachother dumbasses and idiots rather than actually argue. LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni

How tall are you?

Pasta Little Brioni
07-09-2013, 12:10 PM
It's bloody hilarious when people just call eachother dumbasses and idiots rather than actually argue. LMAO

That's ChiefsPlanet. I only usally do it to Doncos and the bigger dipshits on here.

BigCatDaddy

I think the last studies I saw showed it helped with healing, but not anti-aging. Most of the people that I know that have used it really didn't think it was worth the money.

Saul Good
Because one has decided periodontal benefits and the other is for failed insurance salesmen who need a reason to feel like a man that their careers and bodies obviously can't fulfill.

People get braces for the same reason they comb their hair. There are some very minor potential health benefits of getting braces, but none of them trump the cosmetic benefit for the VAST majority of people who get them.

Aspengc8
07-09-2013, 12:11 PM
I've dabbled with low dose test cycles throughout college football as well as through playing minor league ball for a couple years. Never tried any orals since we drank so much in college I didnt want to overload my liver too much. Had no issues whatsoever other than a slight breeze will give you an erection.

BigCatDaddy

Go suck a kangaroo's dick :)

'Hamas' Jenkins
I'm on 200mg of prescription test per week. That's a lot for a normal TRT dose(100/week), but the avg BB'ing dose is usually double that. My levels are probably 1200-800 between doses. I feel much better, I look better, feel out the clothes better, am stronger everything in life is better than when I had T levels in the 200's. I get blood work done reguarly to make sure everything is in check with a doctor. Could I survive without it? Probably, but I'm a much better person, husband, and father because of it.

Using testosterone because you have a chemical imbalance that leads to Low T is altogether different than using it because you want to fill out your clothes better.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:12 PM

Great. Then we'll be subject to your stupid shit for even longer?

How emotionally frail must you be that you feel the need to elevate every discussion into a fist fight?

AussieChiefsFan
07-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Go suck a kangaroo's dick :)

Boy, that escalated quickly.

I was more referring to Dane, than you in this instance, but ok.

tooge
07-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Nothing other than steroid injections for inflammation.

DaneMcCloud
Medical marijuana isn't legal anywhere in this country. Plenty of things are illegal. You do some of them every day. That doesn't make them immoral.

What? Medical Marijuana isn't legal in Cali? Then why are there dispensaries all over Hollywood? I can grab some Snoop Lion and be back home in 10 minutes. I have four Snoop Lion pot brownies in my pantry.

Illegal?

BigCatDaddy
I've dabbled with low dose test cycles throughout college football as well as through playing minor league ball for a couple years. Had no issues whatsoever other than a slight breeze will give you an erection.

The major risk of T is shutting messing up your HPTA for life. A lot of kids and adults for that matter take it and have no idea what the proper Post Cycle Therapy protocol is. If you are educated and do what Loochy did and researched for 2 years so you know what you are doing it's pretty safe.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 12:14 PM
I find that most guys do it for themselves and could give a shit what other people think. Some actually don't like the attention it draws.

LMAO

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:14 PM
What? Medical Marijuana isn't legal in Cali? Then why are there dispensaries all over Hollywood? I can grab some Snoop Lion and be back home in 10 minutes. I have four Snoop Lion pot brownies in my pantry.

Illegal?

Yes. It's still illegal. State laws don't trump federal laws.

Overland Park Kansas can't make pirating movies legal.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 12:15 PM
How emotionally frail must you be that you feel the need to elevate every discussion into a fist fight?

Retreat! Retreat!

BigCatDaddy
Using testosterone because you have a chemical imbalance that leads to Low T is altogether different than using it because you want to fill out your clothes better.

I understand what you are saying, but if it makes someone happy and they know what they are doing than who cares?

'Hamas' Jenkins

If they measure their self worth by their size they have some serious issues. Would you want your daughter's self esteem to be tied to the size of her boobs?

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 12:16 PM
LMAO

I said "some" and that's usually the younger kids. The guys in my gym that compete are older (mid to late 40's) and one never works out in anything but a long sleeved sweat shirt.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 12:17 PM
Yes. It's still illegal. State laws don't trump federal laws.

Overland Park Kansas can't make pirating movies legal.

The Feds, movie studios, etc. shut down servers all over the world on a daily basis. Criminals are prosecuted for illegal downloading and piracy. There are ongoing, active investigations on a daily basis.

Why haven't the Feds shut down medical dispensaries?

Your logic is flawed, as usual.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 12:18 PM
If they measure their self worth by their size they have some serious issues. Would you want your daughter's self esteem to be tied to the size of her boobs?

Good God, NO.

Saul Good
You're too smart to argue in bizarre absolutes.

Vanity exists. It's why people buy nice clothes, wear deodorant, comb their hair, get braces, lift weights, tuck in their shirt, use napkins, etc.

That doesn't mean that their self worth is tied to these things.

'Hamas' Jenkins
I understand what you are saying, but if it makes someone happy and they know what they are doing than who cares?

I'm not a big fan of it because it's an example of the perversion of an ideal body image that exists in this society. We set up avatars of perfection that are not attainable without cosmetic surgery, digital enhancement, and supplementation with products with potentially lethal side effects. Then we wonder why so many people hate the way they look.

It's fucked up.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 12:19 PM

Yes. If she is self conscious because she is an A cup and that can be fixed than I would have no problem. Just as if she was self conscious because of acne than I'm buying some Accutane for her.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-09-2013, 12:20 PM

Vanity exists. It's why people buy nice clothes, wear deodorant, comb their hair, get braces, lift weights, tuck in their shirt, use napkins, etc.

ITT: A guy talking about how testosterone made him feel like a better husband, father, and person.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:21 PM
The Feds, movie studios, etc. shut down servers all over the world on a daily basis. Criminals are prosecuted for illegal downloading and piracy. There are ongoing, active investigations on a daily basis.

Why haven't the Feds shut down medical dispensaries?

Your logic is flawed, as usual.

The feds don't actively prosecute every crime. It's not feasible. Doesn't make it any more legal. Are you under the impression that all laws are enforced equally?

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Yes. If she is self conscious because she is an A cup and that can be fixed than I would have no problem. Just as if she was self conscious because of acne than I'm buying some Accutane for her.

Would you love her more afterwards?

If not, why do you think your size would affect how much she loves you?

DaneMcCloud

:shake:

There are dress codes that exist at country clubs, restaurants, schools and the workplace. Admittance to those places require that people have proper hygiene, manners and appearance.

Using a napkin is part of living in a civilized society.

It has absolutely nothing to do with vanity.

Saul Good
ITT: A guy talking about how testosterone made him feel like a better husband, father, and person.

Who are you referring to?

'Hamas' Jenkins
Who are you referring to?

BigCatDaddy.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 12:23 PM
The feds don't actively prosecute every crime. It's not feasible. Doesn't make it any more legal. Are you under the impression that all laws are enforced equally?

:facepalm:

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 12:24 PM

For me, it was about feeling good, enhancing my workouts and leaning out little bit more. I was already working out 3-4x a week, with a trainer, eating right blah blah blah...It didn't bulk me up like a dude, or make me aggressive like testosterone would. And HGH is different than steroids.

I loved it.

Saul Good
:shake:

There are dress codes that exist at country clubs, restaurants and schools. Admittance to those places require that people have proper hygiene, manners and appearance.

Using a napkin is part of living in a civilized society.

It has absolutely nothing to do with vanity.

So you only address your appearance when you're going somewhere that requires it?

Unlike hamas, you aren't too smart to argue bizarre absolutes. It's right where you're at, unfortunately.

BigCatDaddy
I'm not a big fan of it because it's an example of the perversion of an ideal body image that exists in this society. We set up avatars of perfection that are not attainable without cosmetic surgery, digital enhancement, and supplementation with products with potentially lethal side effects. Then we wonder why so many people hate the way they look.

It's ****ed up.

I don't think people often take it to that extreme. Most understand their genetic potential and just want to be the best they can be. If they occasionally want to try some PED's to make it a little more fun to do than I have no problem with that. I don't encourage everyone to do it the "right way" though and be smart about it. I guess I used to do it to impress people when I was in my younger 20's, but now that I'm 34 I do it for me. I enjoy pushing the limits of my body within acceptable risk. These days I'm happiest when I can go in the gym without anybody else in there and I own the damn place.

Aspengc8
07-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Nothing a little test prop wont fix!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/aspengc8/Testosterone-21.jpg (http://s35.photobucket.com/user/aspengc8/media/Testosterone-21.jpg.html)

BigCatDaddy

Talk to anyone that has ever had low T and see how they feel.

'Hamas' Jenkins
FWIW, I see no problem with people exercising and eating well. Hell, bodybuild if you want to. What I see as profoundly messed up is the desire to seek out potentially dangerous supplements in order to add even more mass or performance on when it doesn't affect your livelihood and the capability of a fit physique is more or less available to anyone without a hormonal or physical disability.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:27 PM
BigCatDaddy.

That's not what I got from his posts, but I see what you're saying.

Playing devil's advocate, is that necessarily a bad thing? If a guy has more energy, sex drive, etc., what's wrong with that?

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Would you love her more afterwards?

If not, why do you think your size would affect how much she loves you?

My size/strength are all about what I like. When I mention being better father/husband/dad it's not more about energy/sense of well being not because someone can point at me and say that jacked dude is my dad.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Talk to anyone that has ever had low T and see how they feel.

It's confusing to follow your train of thought because you are advocating two positions simultaneously while often conflating the rationale.

If you have Low T you have a hormonal disorder. That's entirely different than shooting yourself up to impress other people or make yourself look better (far beyond your genetic capability) for your own "self-esteem".

DaneMcCloud
So you only address your appearance when you're going somewhere that requires it?

Absolutely.

I wear shorts and flip flops every day of the year. The only time I ever put on jeans these days is to go out to dinner or for drinks.

Unlike hamas, you aren't too smart to argue bizarre absolutes. It's right where you're at, unfortunately.

Right, says the guy that compares piano lessons to HGH.

LMAO

Bottom line, "Saul": You're a dumbfuck that likes to argue because you can. And you know absolutely nothing about me, jackass.

Aspengc8
FWIW, I see no problem with people exercising and eating well. Hell, bodybuild if you want to. What I see as profoundly messed up is the desire to seek out potentially dangerous supplements in order to add even more mass or performance on when it doesn't affect your livelihood and the capability of a fit physique is more or less available to anyone without a hormonal or physical disability.

Why limit it to just physique goals or performance? As a network engineer I actually enjoy the cognitive-enhancing effects.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-09-2013, 12:31 PM
That's not what I got from his posts, but I see what you're saying.

Playing devil's advocate, is that necessarily a bad thing? If a guy has more energy, sex drive, etc., what's wrong with that?

It is if it is potentially damaging to his health. Ecstasy does similar things to sex drive and energy, but he obviously shouldn't be rolling 24x7 because it's deleterious.

'Hamas' Jenkins
07-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Why limit it to just physique goals or performance? As a network engineer I actually enjoy the cognitive-enhancing effects.

Then go pop some Adderall, too.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:34 PM

This is a fair assessment, but it doesn't necessarily apply to everyone. People can have valid reasons for wanting to boost their fitness results.

I'll occasionally drink a Red Bull before a run. It's not the healthiest thing in the world, but it's fine in moderation when I'm not feeling it.

I'm looking at the issue with a few givens in mind:

Vanity exists, and we all give into it to varying degrees

Using PEDs for recreational purposes doesn't hurt anyone other than the potential user

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 12:36 PM
It's confusing to follow your train of thought because you are advocating two positions simultaneously while often conflating the rationale.

If you have Low T you have a hormonal disorder. That's entirely different than shooting yourself up to impress other people or make yourself look better (far beyond your genetic capability) for your own "self-esteem".

I was explaining my use of T. It originally was prescribed as a medical condition, but I'm able to get and use beyond what is considered "normal'. So I use for multiple reasons.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 12:39 PM
It is if it is potentially damaging to his health. Ecstasy does similar things to sex drive and energy, but he obviously shouldn't be rolling 24x7 because it's deleterious.

However the risk of Test use is very minimal if done correctly. Like I mentioned before we are talking Meth type side effects.

I think it's pro-wrestling that gives PED's a bad rap because of all the early deaths and obvious use of steroids. People often look at those guys and jump to that conclusion without realing all the pain killers, stimulants, and other rec drugs guys are also putting in bodies that are abused often on a nightly basis as is. Lyle Alzado's bullshit didn't help either.

In the world of BBin'g guys like Arnold, Sly, Lou, and many others live to ripe old ages, but people ignore that.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Absolutely.

I wear shorts and flip flops every day of the year. The only time I ever put on jeans these days is to go out to dinner or for drinks.

Right, says the guy that compares piano lessons to HGH.

LMAO

Bottom line, "Saul": You're a dumbfuck that likes to argue because you can. And you know absolutely nothing about me, jackass.

Are you really this comically lacking in self-awareness? I started a thread and was having a casual conversation. YOU are the one who came in here and started arguing and tossing around insults. It's what you do (when there aren't underaged girls in your immediate vicinity).

I'm pretty certain that you've made your opinion clear (irrespective of the fact that nobody asked for it). If you've got nothing to add to the discussion other than start a fight, feel free to leave.

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 12:41 PM
And, speaking as a woman, we are judged heavily if we aren't perfect. If we are a little overweight, less than perfect tits, fat ass etc...Dont believe me, read half the threads on this forum about women. Hell, "have you ever banged a fat chick" thread is enough to get my point across. So, as much as some want to be like, 'I dont understand why people have body image issues" then you arent paying attention to how society deals with body images.

How often do yous see a commercial with a fat balding dude with a hot tiny little wife pimping Lysol? All the time! Conversly, a hot dude with a fat pumply wife pimping Lysol? NEVER.

So those of you judging what people do in the privacy of their own body to make themselves feel better and look better, get off your high horse.

Aspengc8
07-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Then go pop some Adderall, too.

No need, I can get it all from T.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Are you really this comically lacking in self-awareness? I started a thread and was having a casual conversation. YOU are the one who came in here and started arguing and tossing around insults. It's what you do (when there aren't underaged girls in your immediate vicinity).

Yeah, and once you decided you didn't like the responses, you started spewing all kinds of nonsense, relating steroids and HGH use to braces and piano lessons.

Seriously, do you realize how dumb that makes you appear? I know you think you're a "hotshot" because you've called out Phobia about Hootie, but, Child, please.

Braces = Anabolic Steroids? That's your argument?

:doh!:

I'm pretty certain that you've made your opinion clear (irrespective of the fact that nobody asked for it).

Last I checked, Hotshot, this a community forum. I can choose to participate or not participate. It's not up to you.

If you've got nothing to add to the discussion other than start a fight, feel free to leave.

Pointing out your stupidity is not starting a fight. Maybe if you were as smart as you think you are, you'd realize that fact.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:46 PM
And, speaking as a woman, we are judged heavily if we aren't perfect. If we are a little overweight, less than perfect tits, fat ass etc...Dont believe me, read half the threads on this forum about women. Hell, "have you ever banged a fat chick" thread is enough to get my point across. So, as much as some want to be like, 'I dont understand why people have body image issues" then you arent paying attention to how society deals with body images.

How often do yous see a commercial with a fat balding dude with a hot tiny little wife pimping Lysol? All the time! Conversly, a hot dude with a fat pumply wife pimping Lysol? NEVER.

So those of you judging what people do in the privacy of their own body to make themselves feel better and look better, get off your high horse.

I would submit that it's a lot easier for a woman to meet conventional standards of beauty. Basically, be thin.

It's a lot harder for a guy to get a physique like Ryan Reynolds than for a woman to get a body like Natalie Portman.

I'll concede that there is more emphasis on women's looks than on men's.

J Diddy
07-09-2013, 12:50 PM
I'd just like to pop in and say that I have a small penis. I feel it's important for this topic and just wanted to share.

No, I've never done either but God can be cruel.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Yeah, and once you decided you didn't like the responses, you started spewing all kinds of nonsense, relating steroids and HGH use to braces and piano lessons.

Seriously, do you realize how dumb that makes you appear? I know you think you're a "hotshot" because you've called out Phobia about Hootie, but, Child, please.

Braces = Anabolic Steroids? That's your argument?

:doh!:

Last I checked, Hotshot, this a community forum. I can choose to participate or not participate. It's not up to you.

Pointing out your stupidity is not starting a fight. Maybe if you were as smart as you think you are, you'd realize that fact.

That might make sense if your first posts in this thread weren't:

You know, I've been wanting to say this for a long time, but you're just fucking dumb.

Your football takes are awful and good God, your "life" takes are even worse.

LMAO

JFC, you're dumber than I had previously thought.

Keep 'em coming, Dummy.

J Diddy
07-09-2013, 12:52 PM
I would submit that it's a lot easier for a woman to meet conventional standards of beauty. Basically, be thin.

It's a lot harder for a guy to get a physique like Ryan Reynolds than for a woman to get a body like Natalie Portman.

On the Planet where all Chiefs cheerleaders are thin and still called dogs you say that is all it takes for women?

Aspengc8
07-09-2013, 12:53 PM

You dont need PEDs to get a physique like Ryan Reynolds. Dude is pretty skinny.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 12:56 PM
That might make sense if your first posts in this thread weren't:

Were those directed at you?

Keep trying, Hotshot.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:57 PM
On the Planet where all Chiefs cheerleaders are thin and still called dogs you say that is all it takes for women?

Good point. I guess I'm referring to a persons physique.

A woman really just needs to be thin. Big tits and thick asses help, but they aren't mandatory. Height doesn't really even matter.

It's a lot more work to get washboard abs, and you're pretty much either 6'3 or you aren't.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Were those directed at you?

Keep trying, Hotshot.

No. You're pretty much a prick to everyone.

This was a completely civil discussion until you showed up and did your usual.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 01:05 PM

It's his natural defense mechanism. It was pretty obvious he was out of his element and didn't know what he was talking about early in the thread and that's when you get "Douche McCloud". IRL he was probably taking notes and making a call to the doc to get some blood work done.

BIG_DADDY
07-09-2013, 01:06 PM
What cracks me up is the same guys that condone injecting literally boatloads of steroids over a lifetime in pursuit of a sex change have issues with people cycling a little for there own personal reasons. Friggen preposterous.

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 01:08 PM

Sorry, but its just as difficult (maybe more, I dont know) due to hormonal issues. We gain 5-10 lbs in one week just because of our periods. Plus our body naturally keeps more fat on for baby carrying purposes (whether we are pregnant or not).

Im not saying its easy for guys, but to say its easier for women is just plain wrong.

Fish
07-09-2013, 01:08 PM
LMAO at grown men paying ridiculous money for hormones....

J Diddy
07-09-2013, 01:09 PM
What cracks me up is the same guys that condone injecting literally boatloads of steroids over a lifetime in pursuit of a sex change have issues with people injecting some for there own personal reasons.

Hmmm. Wouldn't a sex change be for someone's personal reasons?

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 01:10 PM

How much are they paying and for what?

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Sorry, but its just as difficult (maybe more, I dont know) due to hormonal issues. We gain 5-10 lbs in one week just because of our periods. Plus our body naturally keeps more fat on for baby carrying purposes (whether we are pregnant or not).

Im not saying its easy for guys, but to say its easier for women is just plain wrong.

I understand what you're saying, but go to any local pool. You'll see a lot more thin women with nice boobs than guys with six packs.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 01:11 PM

Yeah, no.

My usual? Calling out dumbasses like you, Hotshot? The guy that defended Hootie, of all people, like 500 times?

LMAO

J Diddy

Exactly!

I just eat lots of asparagus and mark my territory frequently.

I'm not a big man so if I can psyche out the large ones with asparagus pee I feel that it might give me some sort of advantage.

Theory never been tested.

BIG_DADDY
Hmmm. Wouldn't a sex change be for someone's personal reasons?

Exactly.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Exactly!

I'm not a big man so if I can psyche out the large ones with asparagus pee I feel that it might give me some sort of advantage.

Fight me IRL, bro.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 01:13 PM
It's his natural defense mechanism. It was pretty obvious he was out of his element and didn't know what he was talking about early in the thread and that's when you get "Douche McCloud". IRL he was probably taking notes and making a call to the doc to get some blood work done.

Right, I don't know what I'm talking about.

It's totally cool, healthy and legal to take HGH and steroids.

Hey man, if you want to look like a Jersey Shore reject in St. Joe, be my guest. But don't tell me it's cool, legal or healthy.

BigCatDaddy

I understand what you're saying, but go to any local pool. You'll see a lot more thin women with nice boobs than guys with six packs.

Because typically guys carry excess weight in the belly and women carry it in their asses.

lcarus
Food.

Eat food.

Food is the most anabolic substance there is.

It really sucks, because my appetite has gone down so much in the past few years. I guess if I start working out and exercising more, it will go up?

Also, I SWEAR over the past 2 months I've quit eating fast food (maybe two or three times) and have lost so much body fat.

J Diddy
07-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Fight me IRL, bro.

Before or after you start juicing?

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 01:15 PM
What cracks me up is the same guys that condone injecting literally boatloads of steroids over a lifetime in pursuit of a sex change have issues with people cycling a little for there own personal reasons. Friggen preposterous.

That's an interesting perspective.

I just don't get why people give a shit about whether or not people they've never met want to use HGH, Viagra, weed, Red Bull, or whatever else. How is that possibly of concern to anyone?

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Right, I don't know what I'm talking about.

It's totally cool, healthy and legal to take HGH and steroids.

Hey man, if you want to look like a Jersey Shore reject in St. Joe, be my guest. But don't tell me it's cool, legal or healthy.

Steroids and HGH are perfectly legal when provided by a doctor which isn't very difficult. It has minimal risk, but no less healthy than being over weight and sitting on your ass all day and I don't give a shit about "cool". That's for Hollywood types on message boards.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Before or after you start juicing?

If you're on the 'sparagus, I'm going to need to juice first.

Let me get swole, and then we'll fight IRL.

J Diddy
07-09-2013, 01:20 PM
If you're on the 'sparagus, I'm going to need to juice first.

Let me get swole, and then we'll fight IRL.

Fair enough.
You get to choose the venue, however, I feel it must be in a steel cage.

tooge
07-09-2013, 01:22 PM

invalid point. Malocclusion can affect the health of the jaw joint, wear on the teeth, and multiple other problems that have nothing to do with vanity.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 01:23 PM
invalid point. Malocclusion can affect the health of the jaw joint, wear on the teeth, and multiple other problems that have nothing to do with vanity.

And HGH can help heal injuries faster, give you more energy, etc.

Both are used primarily for vanity, though.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Steroids and HGH are perfectly legal when provided by a doctor which isn't very difficult. It has minimal risk, but no less healthy than being over weight and sitting on your ass all day and I don't give a shit about "cool". That's for Hollywood types on message boards.

How many people in this forum are talking about HGH and steroids as being administered by a doctor?

How many guys that are at the gym pumping are under a doctor's supervision?

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 01:29 PM
How many people in this forum are talking about HGH and steroids as being administered by a doctor?

1. I don't know.

2. In mine? A majority go to doctors that specialized in hormone therapy and are very liberal with what they prescribe. Not just Test or HGH, but Deca, Anavar, etc. If not, the educate user will obtain in another way and has a cool doctor they are open with that will "advise" them against using it, but will still do blood work for them. I can't speak for other places, but I would advise against buying it from some guy on the corner in a trench coat.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 01:32 PM

What medical condition do you have that necessitates Snoop Brownies?

Carlota69
07-09-2013, 01:49 PM

Well, that may have more to do with heavier women being more self conscience about their body then dudes. Heavier women wont go to the pool, while dudes with beer guts will.

Again, socially we see it being ok for guys being overweight, or at least not having to have 6 packs, and still being able to pull hot women. We see it on TV, movies etc it being ok for the guy to be overweight, but its not ok for wmen. So it is more socially acceptable for a dude to run around the pool with his gut hanging out then it is for a fat chick to be prancing around in a bikini.

loochy
07-09-2013, 01:51 PM
I can't speak for other places, but I would advise against buying it from some guy on the corner in a trench coat.

if one is so inclined they can be produced at home where one is in control of the exact sterility, ingredients, and dosage (and cost). ;)

Aspengc8
07-09-2013, 01:54 PM
if one is so inclined they can be produced at home where one is in control of the exact sterility, ingredients, and dosage (and cost). ;)

Thats the best way to go. Though I've never had a problem with mail order 'underground' labs.. which are pretty much what you just described anyway.

tooge
07-09-2013, 01:55 PM
And HGH can help heal injuries faster, give you more energy, etc.

Both are used primarily for vanity, though.

I will agree that HGH and braces are similar if the HGH is being used to correct a metabolic condition resulting in extremely small stature or something. But to give you more energy? Nope. I deal with malocclusions all day long. I NEVER ask a patient if they want braces to improve their smile. I always point out how it is going to improve the wear on their teeth, and improve function.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Well, that may have more to do with heavier women being more self conscience about their body then dudes. Heavier women wont go to the pool, while dudes with beer guts will.

Again, socially we see it being ok for guys being overweight, or at least not having to have 6 packs, and still being able to pull hot women. We see it on TV, movies etc it being ok for the guy to be overweight, but its not ok for wmen. So it is more socially acceptable for a dude to run around the pool with his gut hanging out then it is for a fat chick to be prancing around in a bikini.

That part is certainly true.

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Thats the best way to go. Though I've never had a problem with mail order 'underground' labs.. which are pretty much what you just described anyway.

I'd still go with script of UGL if you had that option.

loochy
07-09-2013, 01:58 PM

well I meant in lieu of the crappy mexican vet grade stuff

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 02:03 PM

I remember a few guys making their own Tren from Finaplex. That cattle shit.

morphius
07-09-2013, 02:14 PM
There are personal trainers and nutritionists for that, although I wouldn't be surprised at all if guys were prescribed HGH.

Have you guys seen Chris Pratt lately? The dude has been a chub, outside of Moneyball, forever. Now, he's ripped for Guardians of the Galaxy. He's lean, with a six pack.

It doesn't add up.
I saw those pictures yesterday. That was a huge change.

Aspengc8
07-09-2013, 02:39 PM
I'd still go with script of UGL if you had that option.

Not sure what you mean by script of UGL? If I had a script I wouldn't be going UGL in the first place.

KCSPORTSNUT
07-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Yesterday was at work computer must stay on caps but i get your drift you are smarter and know it all right?

loochy
07-09-2013, 02:46 PM
I remember a few guys making their own Tren from Finaplex. That cattle shit.

yup

the little 4 inch x 4 inch plastic container with little rows of pellets

one can also make Test Propionate out of Synovex-H if you know how to separate the estrogen

:D

loochy
07-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Yesterday was at work computer must stay on caps but i get your drift you are smarter and know it all right?

NO NOBODY GETS YOUR DRIFT UNLESS YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT PUNCTUATION AND BAD SPELLNG OMG WHY WOULD A COMPUTER MAKE YOU USE ALL CAPS THATS JUST RETARTED

BigCatDaddy
07-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Not sure what you mean by script of UGL? If I had a script I wouldn't be going UGL in the first place.

Yeah, meant script over UGL. Some guys do both. Cheaper to get a bottle through insurance.

Silock
07-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Never done them. Won't do it any time soon.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 02:53 PM
What medical condition do you have that necessitates Snoop Brownies?

I don't. My wife does. Most people I know do, whether anxiety, glaucoma, etc. I actually know more people WITH a medical card than without.

tooge
07-09-2013, 03:11 PM
I don't. My wife does. Most people I know do, whether anxiety, glaucoma, etc. I actually know more people WITH a medical card than without.

yeah, about 2/3 of the people I run around with smoke pot at least occasionally

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Again, socially we see it being ok for guys being overweight, or at least not having to have 6 packs, and still being able to pull hot women.

Come, Carlota. That's because 95% of those "hot" women are willing to be with a heavier/older man because it often comes with perks of not needing to work, or to have a job to support herself, among other things.

That's especially prevelant in places like Vegas, so your perception is probably skewed.

We see it on TV, movies etc it being ok for the guy to be overweight, but its not ok for wmen.

It's seen on TV but very rarely these days. While "King of Queens" was certainly the most obvious offender, for the most part, couples are generally equal in terms of looks and size.

So it is more socially acceptable for a dude to run around the pool with his gut hanging out then it is for a fat chick to be prancing around in a bikini.

I don't think it's more socially acceptable. I just think that most people don't care. Go to a beach in Florida and tell me you won't see equal overweight men and women. Go to Santa Monica beach and tell me you don't see overweight men and women in bathing suits on the beach.

The issue is that being overweight and obese is more prevalent than lean, fit people, especially among older adults.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Exactly!

Hootie?

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 03:26 PM
yeah, about 2/3 of the people I run around with smoke pot at least occasionally

What's crazy is that some of the most successful people I know have to smoke to work. I have a friend that writes 3D software that has to smoke to focus. I've seen and demoed his work (with like 1 ounce glasses with no aliasing) and its phenomenal.

It is what it is.

J Diddy
07-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Hootie?

At no point did I say I was sausage grabbing, running away from or hiding behind someone/something.

For that comment I'm upping the asparagus to stuffed mushrooms then you and I will tussel.

Like a boss.

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 03:39 PM

Steroids and performance enhancing drugs are illegal in every single sport, whether it's junior high, high school, amateur, Olympic or at the professional level.

That being the case, what's the reason for using them?

Easy 6
07-09-2013, 03:46 PM
It's very expensive though...at least it was back in my day. Cheap chinese HGH could be purchased, but it was from cadavers.

As Mickey Rourke said in The Wrestler... "gimme the russian, i dont want any of that chinese stuff."

The only thing i've ever used is creatine, which isnt really all that great imo, but i'm currently getting ready to start a major fitness push and am definitely interested in something really worthwhile, just for a short time to build up a solid base to work on and give me a quick boost to keep me motivated, age and lack of weight exercises has me way too emaciated.

Marcellus
07-09-2013, 04:10 PM
What's crazy is that some of the most successful people I know have to smoke to work. I have a friend that writes 3D software that has to smoke to focus. I've seen and demoed his work (with like 1 ounce glasses with no aliasing) and its phenomenal.

It is what it is.

So you are fine with people smoking weed illegally because they supposedly "work better" when high but you are against people using HGH because its illegal?

I mean isn't going to a Dr to get a scrip for weed to "focus" as much a sham as going to a an an aging clinic to get HGH so you can get leaner?

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 04:18 PM
So you are fine with people smoking weed illegally because they supposedly "work better" when high but you are against people using HGH because its illegal?

First off, it's not illegal in California and many other states. It's only a matter of time before the Federal government acknowledges that it's up to the states. Unlike other Federal Crimes, the government isn't actively shutting down legal dispensaries, just like it didn't invalidate same-sex marriage in states where it was approved.

Secondly, I'm not "against" HGH for people that require it. Whether it's dwarfism or any other biological and/or metabolic issue, I'm certainly not "against" it.

Where I find it ridiculous is for people to purchase it illegally and have no idea what they're putting into their system, all because it might make them "look" better.

I mean isn't going to a Dr to get a scrip for weed to "focus" as much a sham as going to a an an aging clinic to get HGH so you can get leaner?

I think that most people would prefer using marijuana over Adderall, which is speed, or Xanax or any number of psychotropic drugs. Or for cancer victims to increase their appetite due to chemotherapy and radiation. Or any number of medicinal uses.

But clearly, you're way too fucking stupid to be able to figure that out on your own, so I'm glad to be of service.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 04:28 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/us/14pot.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

DaneMcCloud
07-09-2013, 04:31 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/14/us/14pot.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Thanks for posting an article from January.

Meanwhile, I can still go down the street and pick up whatever I want.

It's only a matter of time before the Feds get on board because too many states want it legal. The biggest detractor is, of course, the pharmaceutical industry but that I say, Fuck 'em.

Saul Good
07-09-2013, 04:41 PM
Thanks for posting an article from January.

Meanwhile, I can still go down the street and pick up whatever I want.

It's only a matter of time before the Feds get on board because too many states want it legal. The biggest detractor is, of course, the pharmaceutical industry but that I say, Fuck 'em.

The US hasn't decriminalized weed in the past six months.

I can walk down the street in San Francisco and get a hooker. It doesn't make it legal. Marijuana use, for any reason, is a federal crime. The fact that it isn't a state law doesn't make it any less illegal. It just means that it's up to the Feds to enforce, not the local PD.

You can buy HGH at any gym in the country. You can by weed from half the busboys in the country. It's still illegal.

It's no more illegal to purchase HGH than it is to purchase weed.

The fact that you have Snoop brownies in your house makes you a criminal. It's stupid, but it's true. You are committing a federal crime. For you to cast stones at people who use HGH under the pretense of its illegality is hypocritical.

CrazyPhuD
07-09-2013, 04:57 PM
The US hasn't decriminalized weed in the past six months.

I can walk down the street in San Francisco and get a hooker. It doesn't make it legal. Marijuana use, for any reason, is a federal crime. The fact that it isn't a state law doesn't make it any less illegal. It just means that it's up to the Feds to enforce, not the local PD.

You can buy HGH at any gym in the country. You can by weed from half the busboys in the country. It's still illegal.

It's no more illegal to purchase HGH than it is to purchase weed.

The fact that you have Snoop brownies in your house makes you a criminal. It's stupid, but it's true. You are committing a federal crime. For you to cast stones at people who use HGH under the pretense of its illegality is hypocritical.

Well technically, for the record, use of Marijuana is not regulated therefor it's not a crime. You can fuck a prostitute and the act of fucking one is not illegal. It's the act of possession that's legally codified(and solicitation,etc for hookers).

To be more specific it is not actually clearly illegal for a person who is in a state where Marijuana is legal(in whatever manner). Why? Because even if the feds make it a federal crime that does not mean they have the jurisdiction to actually prosecute it.

It is a federal crime because the feds are using interstate commerce to regulate it. However if you, as an individual, were to grow your own plants and use it solely for personal consumption it would be difficult for the feds to prove there is an interstate commerce component of it and therefor the federal laws would not apply.

For large grow houses and commercial operations proving 'interstate' is much easier. But if you are a solo user and grow your own it will be fairly difficult for the feds to actually be able to charge you. This is because your activities solely reside within your own state and for your own use so there is no interstate jurisdiction.

Obama likes to say he won't go after the home grower for personal use because he's 'being nice' but the simple truth is he likely legally can't and has been told as much.