PDA

View Full Version : RGIII...WTF

Saul Good
07-19-2013, 08:39 AM
http://deadspin.com/bidding-is-now-open-on-rgiiis-supposed-sext-life-799919077

Saul Good
07-19-2013, 08:41 AM
http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/07/15/meredith-barber-rg3s-wedding-day-texting-buddy-tries-to-sell-photos/

Buehler445
07-19-2013, 08:42 AM
He could do better.

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/theybf/December%202012/RebeccaLiddicoat2012ESPYAwardsRedCarpetiqOrRbt25Dol.jpg

Buehler445
07-19-2013, 08:43 AM
This is better.

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/meredith-barber.jpg?w=600&h=350

Prison Bitch
07-19-2013, 08:43 AM
Where da white wimmin at?

Chief_For_Life58
07-19-2013, 08:44 AM
haha nice

luv
07-19-2013, 08:44 AM
He could do better.

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/theybf/December%202012/RebeccaLiddicoat2012ESPYAwardsRedCarpetiqOrRbt25Dol.jpg

I know. That tie is hideous.

Chief_For_Life58
07-19-2013, 08:46 AM
He could do better.

you mean fatter?

rico
07-19-2013, 09:03 AM
I know 2 Hooters chicks very well. Both of them have something in common. They talk a LOT...whether it be via text or via AIM/MSN Messenger (I don't know what is used anymore...since being with my wife, I haven't logged on to any messenger accounts) or in person. You guys think I'm bad...I'd like to see ya try having a text or messenger conversation with one of these girls OR speak to them in person (I'm not Mr. Talky McTalkerpants in person, really). I mean, the thing these girls have going for them that I don't, is they are Hooters chicks and I'm not...but still, it's insane.

With that said, if the consistency I noticed with my 2 Hooters friends is generally consistent with most Hooters chicks, RG3 must be a good, patient listener.

Prison Bitch
07-19-2013, 09:26 AM
RG 3 is sorta ugly to be honest.

rico
07-19-2013, 09:32 AM
RG 3 is sorta ugly to be honest.

But the man sure does have charisma...and fame...and $$$...and a future after the NFL (law). Yeah, that dude is set for life if he proves himself to be anything above the ultimate mouth-breather when all is said and done.

JohninGpt
07-19-2013, 09:36 AM
"This is the next Brett Favre story, if not even bigger,"

That's so racist!

loochy
07-19-2013, 09:47 AM
I found the article on JaFatcus more interesting

I need to go post this in the "Boobs, nothing but boobs" thread

http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/07/18/nsfw-shirtless-jamarcus-russell-before-recent-weight-loss/

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/shirtless-jamarcus-russell.jpg?w=600&h=827

saphojunkie
07-19-2013, 10:10 AM
Why the **** do pro athletes get married? My god. If I had pussy getting thrown at me like that, no way I would have gotten married. It would have been "Baby, I love you, but there's no chance in hell I can do this right now."

****ing idiots. Just bang as much strange as you can for ten years and settle down at 33. Jeez, I did that and I'm not even a millionaire superstar who travels eight months out of the year.

Shit, I just chastised my nephew for getting married at 21, and he doesn't have hundreds of unbelievably hot women lined up to lick his balls. He's just a guy.

DaneMcCloud
07-19-2013, 10:17 AM
Why the **** do pro athletes get married? My god. If I had pussy getting thrown at me like that, no way I would have gotten married. It would have been "Baby, I love you, but there's no chance in hell I can do this right now."

****ing idiots. Just bang as much strange as you can for ten years and settle down at 33. Jeez, I did that and I'm not even a millionaire superstar who travels eight months out of the year.

Shit, I just chastised my nephew for getting married at 21, and he doesn't have hundreds of unbelievably hot women lined up to lick his balls. He's just a guy.

Men should never marry before the age of 35.

-Dane McCloud Proverb

Deberg_1990
07-19-2013, 10:18 AM
I know 2 Hooters chicks very well. Both of them have something in common. They talk a LOT...whether it be via text or via AIM/MSN Messenger (I don't know what is used anymore...since being with my wife, I haven't logged on to any messenger accounts) or in person. You guys think I'm bad...I'd like to see ya try having a text or messenger conversation with one of these girls OR speak to them in person (I'm not Mr. Talky McTalkerpants in person, really). I mean, the thing these girls have going for them that I don't, is they are Hooters chicks and I'm not...but still, it's insane.

With that said, if the consistency I noticed with my 2 Hooters friends is generally consistent with most Hooters chicks, RG3 must be a good, patient listener.

Hooters girls are paid to talk, listen and be friendly to boring ugly guys. No offense.
Posted via Mobile Device

Radar Chief
07-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Where da white wimmin at?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ptp28k.jpg

Skyy God
07-19-2013, 10:40 AM
He could do better.

As listed in the comments, the campus rumor at Baylor was they have an open relationship in which she was banging his teammates and he had free reign.

Which might explain him not marrying the hottest chick available.

ThaVirus
07-19-2013, 10:41 AM
I remember seeing a pic of his fiancé around the time he was about to get drafted and thinking he could do much better in the looks department. Then again, who knows what's going on behind the scenes? Maybe he really feels she's the one but likes to pull off the ol schwinger act.

I think swinging is ****ing weird by the way. I'd love to have permission to **** other women, but ill be damned if I'd let another man pound out my girl's vag.

KCUnited
07-19-2013, 10:43 AM

-Dane McCloud Proverb

Truth.

Garcia Bronco
07-19-2013, 11:14 AM
This is better.

I've eaten at that particular Hooters.

Hooters food is nasty. I can't believe people still eat at those dumps.

WhiteWhale
07-19-2013, 11:24 AM
The media must love how easy their job is. Just gossip about others and morons all over will be stuck to the tube.

Smart people talk about ideas.

Average people talk about things

Stupid people talk about other people.

ChiefsCountry
07-19-2013, 11:45 AM

-Dane McCloud Proverb

Glad to see I'm on the Dane pathway for success then. :D

J Diddy
07-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Glad to see I'm on the Dane pathway for success then. :D

I always figured you were gay and waiting for gay marriage to be legalized.

Shows what I know.

Radar Chief
07-19-2013, 12:10 PM

:clap: Yup.

kepp
07-19-2013, 12:13 PM
As listed in the comments, the campus rumor at Baylor was they have an open relationship in which she was banging his teammates and he had free reign.

Which might explain him not marrying the hottest chick available.

In that case, why marry at all?

rico
07-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Hooters girls are paid to talk, listen and be friendly to boring ugly guys. No offense.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO true.

However, these are girls who I knew well prior to them being employed at Hooters. I never actually saw them on the job. I'd literally cringe when I'd see them (one in particular) log on to MSN because I knew I was going to be reading her autobiography. And I didn't have the heart to block her because she was nice...and was the type who used to indicate to me in her rants that she was pissed that various people blocked her.

Skyy God
07-19-2013, 12:24 PM
In that case, why marry at all?

Rugrats.

Skyy God
07-19-2013, 12:25 PM
The media must love how easy their job is. Just gossip about others and morons all over will be stuck to the tube.

We are discussing ideas. Specifically, what's the upside for a famous and wealthy athlete to marry before being ready to settle down. ;)

Steron
07-19-2013, 12:30 PM

It would probably be easier for you if you talked to them while rockin' that sweet SI Chiefs jacket.

Mav
07-19-2013, 12:49 PM

Yeah, then they end up as Travis Henry, Antonio Cromartie, or Terrell Owens. Broke as fuck with 10 kids spread across the country.

No. kudos to a dude taking lesser looking for higher quality. God knows my wife did the same.

And fuck those hooters girls. Buncha sluts.

MahiMike
07-19-2013, 01:03 PM
"This is the next Brett Favre story, if not even bigger,"

racist.

Pepe Silvia
07-19-2013, 01:05 PM

This guy knows what hes talking about. I turn 30 in a couple months and I'm not even considering marriage at this point. I need a variety. I have two friends who married the first chick that let them **** them I mean come on. :harumph:

MahiMike
07-19-2013, 01:09 PM
This guy knows what hes talking about. I turn 30 in a couple months and I'm not even considering marriage at this point. I need a variety. I have two friends who married the first chick that let them **** them I mean come on. :harumph:

Really there's no good age, IMO. Men are men. We can't help it. We'll hunt for food even when the cupboard is full.

Garcia Bronco
07-19-2013, 01:12 PM

Good for you. I'll add that getting married in American can be one of the dumbest financial decisions you can ever make.

Mav
07-19-2013, 01:49 PM

Yeah, I was 30 when I got married, actually close to 31. It was a good time for me. I lived up my 20's, found the right woman, and wanted to have a kid so I could grow up with it. Luckily it was a boy for my sake, so I can do all kinds of stuff with him.

J Diddy
07-19-2013, 01:56 PM
It would probably be easier for you if you talked to them while rockin' that sweet SI Chiefs jacket.

You know I have to agree here. Another thing for Rico is not to lead with a love note that is larger than the current tax code.

scho63
07-19-2013, 04:39 PM
I've eaten at that particular Hooters.

:clap:

I've been to Hooters twice and both times was disgusting. Their chicken wings look like they came off of anorexic chickens! No meat and a gallon of sauce to hide them. I also had a cheese steak sandwich that was nearly inedible.

All the girls had too much makeup, bad skin, fat, and poor service.

Only dumb rednecks go to Hooters-they should be out of business

Mike in SW-MO
07-19-2013, 05:16 PM
Yeah, I was 30 when I got married, actually close to 31. It was a good time for me. I lived up my 20's, found the right woman, and wanted to have a kid so I could grow up with it. Luckily it was a boy for my sake, so I can do all kinds of stuff with him.

Married at 28 to a girl I dated all through college and through my Navy days. Put the ring on her the week after she got her MD. :hmmm::hmmm:

Worked DAMN good for me.

ChiefaRoo
07-19-2013, 05:49 PM

-Dane McCloud Proverb

Agreed. Man Law.

Easy 6
07-19-2013, 05:59 PM
He could do better.

Whoa, thats no lie LMAO

The dive bartender where i had a few drinks after work looks better.

Easy 6
07-19-2013, 06:03 PM

Hey now, where did you read that?

I'm almost finished with a book called "Rocketmen" about the Apollo astronauts and thats a quote from Neil Armstrong.

Eleazar
07-19-2013, 07:18 PM
Can we get Rob Parker, who was fired from ESPN for criticizing him for dating a white woman and not being black enough, back on the scene? What does he think about this?

Is he a cornball brother now, or a true player?

OrtonsPiercedTaint
07-19-2013, 07:43 PM
http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/shirtless-jamarcus-russell.jpg?w=600&h=827

The placement of your underwear's waistband, says something unflattering. Or explains the facial expression.

ThaVirus
07-19-2013, 08:21 PM
He could do better.

I don't normally care much about a woman's height, but she must be tiny. RGIII's 6'2" and he appears to be at least a foot taller than her in small heels. She might be around 4'11" or something.

SAUTO
07-19-2013, 08:29 PM
Hey now, where did you read that?

I'm almost finished with a book called "Rocketmen" about the Apollo astronauts and thats a quote from Neil Armstrong.

ive got that quote hanging in my office at work

big nasty kcnut
07-19-2013, 08:48 PM
Too fat/omaha
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief
07-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Whats the cliff notes? He is a swinger? Both can fool around?

BigRedChief
07-19-2013, 08:54 PM
Too fat/omaha
Posted via Mobile Device
Damn ............ 47 posts before this.......The Planet is slacking. Must be the heat.

ThaVirus
07-19-2013, 09:03 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Robert-Griffin-III-Fiancee-girlfriend-Rebecca-Liddicoat.png

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/rebecca-liddicoat-robert-griffin-iii/robert-griffin-iii-fiancee-girlfriend-rebecca-liddicoat-6.jpg

http://www.wusa9.com/images/640/360/2/assetpool/photogallery/265420/Screen%20shot%202012-08-09%20at%205.31.07%20PM.png

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/files/2013/07/rgiiiwife713a.jpg

ThaVirus
07-19-2013, 09:04 PM
She's not hideous.

Rausch
07-19-2013, 09:06 PM
She's not hideous.

She looks like Brodie's less attractive sister in law...

Easy 6
07-19-2013, 09:17 PM
ive got that quote hanging in my office at work

That quote struck me hard, i recognized bits of myself in there in bad ways.

Great thinking material.

Easy 6
07-19-2013, 09:18 PM
She's not hideous.

Those pics definitely look better.

Deberg_1990
07-19-2013, 09:19 PM
Shes alright. IM sure most of us here have had hotter.

SAUTO
07-19-2013, 09:21 PM
That quote struck me hard, i recognized bits of myself in there in bad ways.

Great thinking material.

Exactly. Makes me think everyday
Posted via Mobile Device

Al Bundy
07-20-2013, 02:48 AM
So the anonymous people trying to get money for pics... why aren't their email addresses and identities being shown?

Fire Me Boy!
07-20-2013, 06:11 AM
I don't normally care much about a woman's height, but she must be tiny. RGIII's 6'2" and he appears to be at least a foot taller than her in small heels. She might be around 4'11" or something.

Keep in mind, she's standing behind him somewhat, so that's going to do some forced perspective things.

CrazyPhuD
07-20-2013, 06:38 AM

I dunno that he has to be that great a listener. Even hooters girls know not to talk when their mouths are full. :)

Shaid
07-20-2013, 09:08 AM

I feel sorry for your wife since you obviously value women so highly.

Superbowltrashcan
07-20-2013, 10:14 AM
Is she using a flip phone in that second pic? Man even I made the move to a full service phone. How old is that pic? Her face seems to lack that "ages well" elegance....

Ming the Merciless
07-20-2013, 02:19 PM
I would suck the corn kernels out of that Blonde's ass hole

and save them in a decorative jar

DTLB58
07-20-2013, 04:07 PM
This is better.

That's who he should have married. But if they are swingers....I guess he can have both. :p