PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Monday 7-29-13 TC get together

Nzoner
07-21-2013, 11:19 AM
5 p.m. at my place in St. Joe,bring beer,fishing gear,sleeping bags whatever.If you're in town for TC and want to relax with playing some pool,ping pong,darts or just sitting on the deck listening to tunes and shooting the shit you're welcome to stop by and/or stay.

Might even throw a Chiefs Classic Game in the player and relive what once was.PM for address and info,will also have some food/snacks.

So far rico and monolith from the bored are coming.

Direckshun
07-21-2013, 02:17 PM
God.

Any chance you're doing anything on the 3rd?

O.city
07-21-2013, 02:19 PM
I'm doing a rural rotation at some dental clinic in ST Joe the middle to end of August, so any of you jackpots break a tooth during the back yard wrestling I'd love to see it.

Nzoner
07-22-2013, 02:14 PM
God.

Any chance you're doing anything on the 3rd?

I'm having to reschedule my firework delivery that weekend but might be back by Saturday afternoon.If you want to grab a brew or four give me a shout.

Steron
07-22-2013, 02:18 PM
Nzoner - I think it's totally awesome that you do this for people. I live in VA so there's no way I could make it to TC but I would look you up if I was coming. Anyhow, just wanted to say what you're doing is really cool.

Anyone want to grab some autographs for a displaced Chiefs' fan? :)

Nzoner
07-22-2013, 02:40 PM
Nzoner - I think it's totally awesome that you do this for people. I live in VA so there's no way I could make it to TC but I would look you up if I was coming. Anyhow, just wanted to say what you're doing is really cool.

Thanks,I know when I travel I like the idea of meeting new people and/or having someone to kind of show me around etc. so I just try and make that offer to anyone who feels the same.Besides,bar tabs can get pretty damn expensive so given the opportunity why not buy a 12 pack and hang out at someone's place and enjoy.

scho63
07-22-2013, 04:22 PM

What area of VA? I live near Dulles Airport

Steron
07-23-2013, 07:55 AM
What area of VA? I live near Dulles Airport

I'm an hour west and a bit south of Petersburg.