PDA

View Full Version : Home and Auto Dont park like a Jerk

Deberg_1990
07-31-2013, 03:51 PM
Mildly amusing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1eJMweCjwgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BlackHelicopters
07-31-2013, 04:02 PM
'Merica

keg in kc
07-31-2013, 04:06 PM
I do that at my complex sometimes, whenever some douchenozzle (usually in a giant suv they can't park in between the lines) does that. Park as close as I possibly can, but still squarely within my own spot.

Dayze
07-31-2013, 04:09 PM
This why you should always carry a few of these in your glove box.

http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/268818_S/punishing-bad-parking-jobs.jpg

Dayze
07-31-2013, 04:15 PM
It reminds me of a parking fiasco. At a super busy movie theater mega-plex type place. No spots to be had.
I’m on the right side of the isle and someone was getting ready to back out on my side. They were taking quite a while getting their things in order. I patiently wait, no hurry, with my right blinker on.

As he pulls out, he backs out so he’ll end up leaving in the opposite direction of me. As he’s completing his back, some MFer comes in around from the other side, and drives right into the space. I honk etc.

Guy gets out of his big black shiny Mercedes SUV with his family, and flips me out saying “F you” etc. Nodding his head like “Yeah, that’s right. I said F you.” Walking backwards to keep looking at me; smiling while he did it.

So, I note location of said SUV and find my own spot.

Now, I’m not saying I did, or didn’t, but somehow he ended up with a deep scratch from rear quarter panel to the headlight on the right side. It’s possible that the culprit had so much paint lodged into his key, that he had to get a toothpick from the concession stand to get it out.

07-31-2013, 04:21 PM
Park between the lines and quit acting like your are better than everyone else dumbass.

Bugeater
07-31-2013, 04:24 PM
This why you should always carry a few of these in your glove box.

http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/268818_S/punishing-bad-parking-jobs.jpg
That should say "If you fuck like you park, you probably never get it in."

Deberg_1990
07-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Now, I’m not saying I did, or didn’t, but somehow he ended up with a deep scratch from rear quarter panel to the headlight on the right side. It’s possible that the culprit had so much paint lodged into his key, that he had to get a toothpick from the concession stand to get it out.

Wow

Chief_For_Life58
07-31-2013, 04:28 PM
ha that was great. fuck that guy in the jag

MTG#10
07-31-2013, 04:28 PM
Wow

What? You saying the douche didnt deserve it? I would have done the same thing and probably worse.

Baby Lee
07-31-2013, 04:41 PM
The entire parking lot of the Trader Joe's/Shane Co./Target/BedBathBeyond/etc. pavilion in Richmond Heights is shit. All the real estate in the world and parking spaces so small that they have Yugos trading paint on their door jambs.

BlackHelicopters
07-31-2013, 05:07 PM
It reminds me of a parking fiasco. At a super busy movie theater mega-plex type place. No spots to be had.
I’m on the right side of the isle and someone was getting ready to back out on my side. They were taking quite a while getting their things in order. I patiently wait, no hurry, with my right blinker on.

As he pulls out, he backs out so he’ll end up leaving in the opposite direction of me. As he’s completing his back, some MFer comes in around from the other side, and drives right into the space. I honk etc.

Guy gets out of his big black shiny Mercedes SUV with his family, and flips me out saying “F you” etc. Nodding his head like “Yeah, that’s right. I said F you.” Walking backwards to keep looking at me; smiling while he did it.

ROFL

CrazyPhuD
07-31-2013, 05:18 PM
Heh still that doesn't top the best douche parking job I've seen. In LA in one of the parking garages around Hollywood, a Hummer parked in a compact car space....not ONE of his wheels was actually in the space....ROFL

CrazyPhuD
07-31-2013, 05:21 PM
Although this is a pretty awesome and non violent way to address the issue...

http://static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-douchebag-car-parking.jpg

Bearcat
07-31-2013, 05:45 PM
Park between the lines and quit acting like your are better than everyone else dumbass.

You're.

Quit acting like you're better than everyone else.

Psyko Tek
07-31-2013, 06:29 PM
when I had a nice car I would park it so nobody could door me

but I would do it at the far end of the lot
figuring I wouldn't piss anybody off

nowadays, i just don't care

Frazod
07-31-2013, 06:37 PM

Heh. You let him off easy. He'd have been buying new glass everything had that been me.

You'd really thing somebody driving an expensive ride like that would be a little smarter about leaving it unattended after pulling a stunt like that.

07-31-2013, 06:46 PM
You're.

Quit acting like you're better than everyone else.

LMAO Got caught typing and talking to my wife at the same time. Started one way and finished another. Meant it to say "you are"

Dayze
07-31-2013, 06:51 PM
Heh. You let him off easy. He'd have been buying new glass everything had that been me.

You'd really thing somebody driving an expensive ride like that would be a little smarter about leaving it unattended after pulling a stunt like that.

Yep. It was in a ritzy part of the county. Fuck that guy. Get what you deserve prick.
Not you, but him. :D

cabletech94
07-31-2013, 06:52 PM
Although this is a pretty awesome and non violent way to address the issue...

http://static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-douchebag-car-parking.jpg

take out the "spot just for you".
insert:

asshole parking!

classic!!!

(pretty sure i saw that on this site somewhere. suck it repost poe-leese)

Bwana
07-31-2013, 06:58 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/bad_parking_note_card_funny_business_cards-r303c8eb5b7e74bfdbee9013e06b9fd58_xwjey_8byvr_324.jpg

ThaVirus
07-31-2013, 06:59 PM

Normally I don't condone that type of behavior, but fuck that guy.

LoneWolf
07-31-2013, 06:59 PM

Don't you work in a law office?

Bwana
07-31-2013, 07:00 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrqgexeYCx1qctkcl.jpg

Frazod
07-31-2013, 07:03 PM

So?

07-31-2013, 07:04 PM

Just means he has backup.

Frazod
07-31-2013, 07:06 PM
And it's not like it takes a lot of time to bust out a couple of windows.

Er.... at least, I assume it wouldn't take much time..... um.....

Saul Good
07-31-2013, 07:08 PM
I don't understand why he didn't just get in through the passenger side and slide over. Am I missing something?

Dayze
07-31-2013, 07:10 PM
Normally I don't condone that type of behavior, but **** that guy.

Me either. I was enraged. Figured it was that or beat him in front of his family. Thank god I have a cool head.

LoneWolf
07-31-2013, 07:10 PM
So?

Just playing out the scenario in my head.

You commence to busting out the windows in this assholes SUV, someone calls the police, you get arrested, your defense of "but the guy stole my space, and I clearly had my blinker on" is deemed insufficient, and your place of employment decides they don't need someone with a criminal record working in their office and fires you.

Seems like a little bit of an overreaction.

Dayze
07-31-2013, 07:11 PM

I've heard that as well.

Dayze
07-31-2013, 07:12 PM

You commence to busting out the windows in this assholes SUV, someone calls the police, you get arrested, your defense of "but the guy stole my space, and I clearly had my blinker on" is deemed insufficient, and your place of employment decides they don't need someone with a criminal record working in their office and fires you.

Do you drive an SUV?

07-31-2013, 07:12 PM
I don't understand why he didn't just get in through the passenger side and slide over. Am I missing something?

too big to slide over the stick maybe.

Frazod
07-31-2013, 07:13 PM

The trick is to not do it when there are people watching.

Worked back in high school. :evil:

Bwana
07-31-2013, 07:15 PM
http://headblitz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/epic-win-photos-win-parking-revenge-win.jpg

LoneWolf
07-31-2013, 07:16 PM
Do you drive an SUV?

Yes, and that scratch cost me $600 to get fixed. I would have preferred you kick my ass in front of my family.

Oh by the way, sorry for stealing your spot, but Justin Bieber's Never Say Never was starting in five minutes and I didn't want to be late. I love the Biebs. :p

listopencil
07-31-2013, 07:18 PM

Well, fuck it, just set the damn thing on fire and walk away then.

LoneWolf
07-31-2013, 07:21 PM
Well, **** it, just set the damn thing on fire and walk away then.

I carry a valve stem puller for these occasions. No permanent damage, but one hell of an inconvenience.

Jarni
07-31-2013, 07:23 PM
Ha, I'm surprised he actually tried to get into the car from the driver's side. Really??? Clearly, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with. Nice that he gets mad that the other person parked accurately...dumb people all around.

TambaBerry
07-31-2013, 07:25 PM
I carry a valve stem puller for these occasions. No permanent damage, but one hell of an inconvenience.

Cant you just put a little rock in the stem and screw the cap back on? I mean I've heard this works not for sure.

07-31-2013, 07:31 PM
Ha, I'm surprised he actually tried to get into the car from the driver's side. Really??? Clearly, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with. Nice that he gets mad that the other person parked accurately...dumb people all around.

It cracks me up that he gets mad at the other driver when he was the one creating the problem in the first place. I don't give a crap what you drive. It doesn't entitle you to two or four spaces.

yes, I have seen people take up four spaces.

Radar Chief
07-31-2013, 07:56 PM

Wow, what an idiot. Not you, him.
To act the ass then leave his property at your mercy? He had that one a comin.

Radar Chief
07-31-2013, 08:01 PM

I've got a spring loaded center punch. I don't carry it for occassions like these, I actually have several of them and just happen to have one in about every vehicle I own. But walk up to a window, press the center punch against the center of a window until it clicks and it'll shatter the entire window without much noise and without making it look like you're up to no good.

NJChiefsFan
07-31-2013, 09:24 PM
take out the "spot just for you".
insert:

asshole parking!

classic!!!

(pretty sure i saw that on this site somewhere. suck it repost poe-leese)

I actually find the original writing more funny. I enjoy when people get as mad about stuff like this as I do. I don't really have road rage, even if you cut me off. Just go faster than me afterwards. However, bad parking and late or no use of blinkers will send me over the edge. That and slow driving when you are in the fast lane.

Baby Lee
07-31-2013, 09:29 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L91_K-s4pMM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7Ya3OS4bEj8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saul Good
07-31-2013, 09:49 PM

Just unscrew the cap, insert a tiny pebble, and replace the cap...

Radar Chief
07-31-2013, 09:49 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8Dv0UU66CbU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LoneWolf
07-31-2013, 09:51 PM
Just unscrew the cap, insert a tiny pebble, and replace the cap...

Too easy to fix. If I take their valve stems they have to go buy new ones and install before they can air up their tires.

TimBone
07-31-2013, 10:54 PM

I spent most of the video wondering the same thing. Maybe the guys just not a problem solver.

07-31-2013, 11:38 PM
I spent most of the video wondering the same thing. Maybe the guys just not a problem solver.

I don't know how big the interior of that car is but I still wonder if maybe he was too big to get through it.

Canofbier
08-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Better to park like this girl:

http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/girl_bike_drift_park.gif

King_Chief_Fan
08-01-2013, 07:11 AM
Wow, what an idiot. Not you, him.
To act the ass then leave his property at your mercy? He had that one a comin.

no, both are idiots

doing property damage over a parking spot.

why didn't Dayze get out and confront......afraid?
Come back sneaking and do damage.....stupid!

King_Chief_Fan
08-01-2013, 07:20 AM
I simply park as far away as the parking lot allows.

No one parks by you, you get a little exercise with a nice leisurely walk.

What is with everyoine needing to park up by the entrance of places?

Dayze
08-01-2013, 07:22 AM

:hmmm:

Dayze
08-01-2013, 07:27 AM
no, both are idiots

why would I confront him?

Fuck that guy. He deserved a surprise when he got home and noticed it the next day. I'm sure his dumbass passenger didn't notice it when leaving.

if/when I fight, it's to win at all costs. almost like life and death. Not to fight just to toss a few punches. It'll be a fight until one of us is in a coma or bleeding out of our ears.

rockymtnchief
08-01-2013, 07:28 AM
I simply park as far away as the parking lot allows.

No one parks by you, you get a little exercise with a nice leisurely walk.

What is with everyoine needing to park up by the entrance of places?

Pretty much what I do. Plus, there's fewer shopping carts around slamming into your vehicle.

King_Chief_Fan
08-01-2013, 07:30 AM

**** that guy. He deserved a surprise when he got home and noticed it the next day. I'm sure his dumbass passenger didn't notice it when leaving.

if/when I fight, it's to win at all costs. almost like life and death. Not to fight just to toss a few punches. It'll be a fight until one of us is in a coma or bleeding out of our ears.

to each his own I guess

Wouldn't you liked to have had the satisfaction of him knowing you did it?

Dayze
08-01-2013, 07:35 AM
to each his own I guess

sort of. I waiver between that and knowing his "WTF"?!!! moment when he sees it.

Radar Chief
08-01-2013, 07:39 AM
no, both are idiots

:shrug: Hey, I’d have had a hard time not beating the living shit out of the guy right in front of his family too, but Dayze already addressed that and I commend him on his cooler than me head.

seclark
08-01-2013, 07:41 AM
one time I had to keep driving around a parking lot, looking for a spot, and the only one I could find had a car like in the op taking up two spots. I pulled in about 2 inches from their drivers door and slid out my passenger side. came back out and the car was gone, but they'd left me a note under my wiper that said, "you are a c@cksucker!" .

I laughed my ass off all the way home. fuck those assholes.
sec

King_Chief_Fan
08-01-2013, 07:47 AM
sort of. I waiver between that and knowing his "WTF"?!!! moment when he sees it. ROFL

Molitoth
08-01-2013, 07:50 AM
I witnessed the worst parking lot I'd ever seen last weekend..

The KC Zoo. I parked perfectly in my lines, as well as the van next to me and we still hardly had any room to get out of the car.

I came back at the end of the day with a HUGE ding in my door. Pissed.

Frosty
08-01-2013, 07:59 AM
one time I had to keep driving around a parking lot, looking for a spot, and the only one I could find had a car like in the op taking up two spots. I pulled in about 2 inches from their drivers door and slid out my passenger side. came back out and the car was gone, but they'd left me a note under my wiper that said, "you are a c@cksucker!" .

I laughed my ass off all the way home. **** those assholes.
sec

I would do something like that only if I drove a beater. Otherwise I would worry about being keyed or being left a door ding.

Speaking of door dings, when we went to Vegas last April, we stayed at Harrah's. I ended up parking on the roof of their parking garage where there were only three other cars. I could see the parking garage from our room and noticed the next morning that some moron had parked right next to me that night despite there being a ton of other spots.

When we left the next day, the car was gone but had left me a massive scrape/door ding, about 3 inches square. It's like they had wedge their door open against my car. :#

Dayze
08-01-2013, 08:02 AM

sec

LMAO
you don't see the word 'cocksucker' used too often in notes.

seclark
08-01-2013, 08:04 AM
LMAO
you don't see the word 'one who sucks the penis' used too often in notes.

yeah, sorry for the bypass, but the filter kinda diminishes the actual feeling in the note that was left.
sec

Fish
08-01-2013, 08:10 AM

Yeah.... give her about 20 years, and get back to us......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pezdwLmU2H4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:11 AM
to each his own I guess

If he noticed it right away, he probably figured that part out.

Hammock Parties
08-01-2013, 08:17 AM

So property damage is OK to you because he was a bit of a dick to you.

You are a bigger dick than him.

seclark
08-01-2013, 08:20 AM

then mission accomplished.
sec

Dayze
08-01-2013, 08:21 AM

bull shit.

being a 'bit' of a dick is just taking the space and leaving it at that.
being a huge dick that deserves instant Karma is taking a space, flipping you off, saying 'fuck you', walking backwards smiling at his actions.

I would never act like that to someone in that situation. you know why? because I'm not dumb enough to act like that and not expect it to bite me in the ass.

Dayze
08-01-2013, 08:22 AM
then mission accomplished.
sec

I guess I could look at it like that. :D

I love the smell of Karma in the morning. Smells like....Victory.

Hammock Parties
08-01-2013, 08:23 AM
bull shit.

being a 'bit' of a dick is just taking the space and leaving it at that.
being a huge dick that deserves instant Karma is taking a space, flipping you off, saying 'fuck you', walking backwards smiling at his actions.

I would never act like that to someone in that situation. you know why? because I'm not dumb enough to act like that and not expect it to bite me in the ass.

The law would prosecute you, not him, if it had witnessed this incident.

You acted like a child. Granted, so did he, but that doesn't mean you needed to lower yourself.

You are shameful.

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:25 AM

Just because you've rolled over for people like this all your life doesn't mean the rest of us have to. :shake:

Lzen
08-01-2013, 08:26 AM
The trick is to not do it when there are people watching.

Worked back in high school. :evil:

Anyone thinking about doing something like this should consider that many businesses like this nowadays have cameras in the parking lots.

Hammock Parties
08-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Just because you've rolled over for people like this all your life doesn't mean the rest of us have to. :shake:

I once keyed someone's car.

In high school.

Ace Gunner
08-01-2013, 08:30 AM

sec

about six months ago I pulled into a minimall lot near leawood and found myself in a similar situation. I parked. not super close, but close enough to a (immaculate clean shiny) truck door that it would have been near impossible to enter. as I made my way a guy walked up and said "hmmm, can you pull out so I can get in?" and I walked back to the vehicles and looked down the stripe separating the two spaces and turned to the guy "I think you did a poor job parking your truck, but lucky for you, it has two doors" and walked away.

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Anyone thinking about doing something like this should consider that many businesses like this nowadays have cameras in the parking lots.

Sure. And they'll use it to get you if you kill somebody, or plant a bomb, or commit some other serious crime.

Keying a guy's car? Yeah, I'm sure the cops will get right on that. LMAO

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:31 AM

You acted like a child. Granted, so did he, but that doesn't mean you needed to lower yourself.

You are shameful.

I guess you'll never diet and exercise enough to lose your inner pussy, will you?

Donger
08-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Trollin, trollin, trollin...

Hammock Parties
08-01-2013, 08:33 AM
Sure. And they'll use it to get you if you kill somebody, or plant a bomb, or commit some other serious crime.

It's property damage.

If a camera identifies the offender, guess what! Lawyer up, asshole, because the dick is going to work you over a second time!

Keying cars is something kids do. If you resort to it as an adult, you are an asshole and something of a great big pussy, too, since you want to avoid confrontation and be all sneaky.

Hammock Parties
08-01-2013, 08:35 AM
I guess you'll never diet and exercise enough to lose your inner pussy, will you?

If someone stole a parking space from me I would doff my cap and congratulate him on being slick. I would go about my business, confident that karma would right the wrong I just experienced.

I certainly wouldn't break the law just to gain a bit of personal satisfaction. I'm a more evolved, civilized human being than that.

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Trollin, trollin, trollin...

Perhaps. It's more likely that Claytex has been bullied so long and so often that he's just come to accept it as a part of life, and doing anything to mitigate it, make himself feel better, or send a message to the offender is just wrong.

Brock
08-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Keying a car is pretty chickenshit.

Hammock Parties
08-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Perhaps. It's more likely that Claytex has been bullied so long and so often that he's just come to accept it as a part of life, and doing anything to mitigate it, make himself feel better, or send a message to the offender is just wrong.

"Hey guy who stole my parking spot: I'm a big pussy and an asshole to boot."

That's the message you are sending.

At the end of the day it's only a parking spot. Getting enraged over it is pretty childish.

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:46 AM
"Hey guy who stole my parking spot: I'm a big pussy and an asshole to boot."

That's the message you are sending.

At the end of the day it's only a parking spot. Getting enraged over it is pretty childish.

Do you know why people do shit like that? Because they never get called on it. If this prick got his car keyed every time he parked like an asshole, he'd stop doing it. And the world would be a better place for it.

Lzen
08-01-2013, 08:48 AM

I'm not saying the cops would do anything. However, if the guy wanted to press the issue and could get a hold of the video......

Yes, the guy was a douche and probably deserved it, but is it worth potentially getting yourself into trouble? I was just saying think about the possible ramifications.

Omaha
08-01-2013, 08:49 AM

Too fat. / Omaha

LoneWolf
08-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Too fat. / Omaha

ROFLROFL

Predarat
08-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Instead of keying, slash one tire, and slightly cut one tire. He will put a spare on the slashed tire, when the other tire slowly leaks out he will be up a creek without a paddle.

Omaha
08-01-2013, 09:00 AM

**** that guy. He deserved a surprise when he got home and noticed it the next day. I'm sure his dumbass passenger didn't notice it when leaving.

Yeah. You probably didn't need to do that. Perhaps you could have just raped him a little bit in front of his family? :shrug:

Frazod
08-01-2013, 09:01 AM
I'm not saying the cops would do anything. However, if the guy wanted to press the issue and could get a hold of the video......

Yes, the guy was a douche and probably deserved it, but is it worth potentially getting yourself into trouble? I was just saying think about the possible ramifications.

How's he going to get it? The parking lot owner's not going to give it to him - if the owner did, and the guy ended up tracking the offender down and assaulting him, the owner would be liable. And even if the owner does show him the video, on a parking lot camera, odds are keying a car isn't going to show up anyway, at least if you just do while walking past the car. And even if the footage clearly shows your face, then what? Are the cops going to do lineups over a keyed car? How can they prove you keyed the vehicle and weren't just walking past it? Again, it's a small act of vandalism, not a felony. They're not going to go all CSI over a keying, unless the guy in question is the mayor's son or something.

Dayze
08-01-2013, 09:14 AM

You are shameful.

LMAO. silly goose.

Dayze
08-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Too fat. / Omaha

:clap:

Ace Gunner
08-01-2013, 09:15 AM

2nded

Dayze
08-01-2013, 09:17 AM
and I may have, or may not have, factored in any security cameras. I was crossing through the lot, looking like I was running late; may have fumbled my keys and dropped them between vehicles.

I forget what happened after that

Frazod
08-01-2013, 09:18 AM
and I may have, or may not have, factored in any security cameras. I was crossing through the lot, looking like I was running late; may have fumbled my keys and dropped them between vehicles.

I forget what happened after that

SWAT is coming for you right now. Better get your affairs in order, you... you... evil serial keying guy! :cuss:

Dayze
08-01-2013, 09:19 AM
It's property damage.

If a camera identifies the offender, guess what! Lawyer up, asshole, because the dick is going to work you over a second time!

Keying cars is something kids do. If you resort to it as an adult, you are an asshole and something of a great big pussy, too, since you want to avoid confrontation and be all sneaky.

Lulz.
Ok Sally.

Frazod
08-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Lulz.
Ok Sally.

Keep in mind, now that he's skinny, he can actually be stuffed in a locker. ROFL

Omaha
08-01-2013, 09:25 AM

So, you think it makes you less of a pussy to hide in your car (likely with a box of twinkies) until everyone is gone and then sneak back to bash his windows? You are the dumbest motherfucker I've ever encountered. Please go die.

Tantrum is about to start in 3... 2... 1...

Frazod
08-01-2013, 09:32 AM
So, you think it makes you less of a pussy to hide in your car (likely with a box of twinkies) until everyone is gone and then sneak back to bash his windows? You are the dumbest motherfucker I've ever encountered. Please go die.

Tantrum is about to start in 3... 2... 1...

LMAO

I guess you'd just run away as fast as you could and then jerk off to Auschwitz photos, right?

And you've never "encountered" me, fucktard. Look the word up when you get done drinking your alfalfa-yak semen shake.

crossbow
08-01-2013, 09:50 AM

Obviously, this was not intentional on your part. So no harm done.

Hammock Parties
08-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Instead of keying, slash one tire, and slightly cut one tire. He will put a spare on the slashed tire, when the other tire slowly leaks out he will be up a creek without a paddle.

Imagine if that tire busts on the interstate and the car gets into an accident and there's a huge, fiery explosion which claims the life of the driver and his entire family.

Their blood on your hands because you got upset over missing a parking spot.

Yep, totally worth it.

Frazod
08-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Imagine if that tire busts on the interstate and the car gets into an accident and there's a huge, fiery explosion which claims the life of the driver and his entire family.

Yep, totally worth it.

Omaha will be along shortly to wipe your tears away.

MahiMike
08-01-2013, 09:52 AM
This is why I've always parked WAY away from other folks. You know, the ones that are too lazy to walk very far. Always cracks me up to see folks circle the parking lot for 15 minutes, wasting gas, just to get a spot 100 feet closer.

Then they go into the MegalowMart where they have to walk 3 miles to get all their groceries.

Radar Chief
08-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Omaha will be along shortly to wipe your tears away.

Heh, I'll be damned. Didn't know Clay is a body building dike with an Adams apple.
Learn something new every day.

Dayze
08-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Next time I'll get out punch him in the throat and break his jaw so I won't be a pussy.

l hope the security cameras don't catch me slamming his head into the curb.

Frosty
08-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Then they go into the MegalowMart where they have to walk 3 miles to get all their groceries.

Nuh uh

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/92/MotorCart.jpg/300px-MotorCart.jpg

Dayze
08-01-2013, 09:55 AM
LMAO

I guess you'd just run away as fast as you could and then jerk off to Auschwitz photos, right?

And you've never "encountered" me, ****tard. Look the word up when you get done drinking your alfalfa-yak semen shake.

LMAO
that's definitely a first here on CP

Radar Chief
08-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Next time I'll get out punch him in the throat and break his jaw so I won't be a pussy.

How else are his kids supposed to learn the repercussions of acting the ass? They’re obviously not going to learn it from dad.

seclark
08-01-2013, 09:57 AM

wife served on a grand jury for a period of time. came home one night and said she couldn't talk about the cases they were hearing, but make sure I wasn't jerking off in the Hy-Vee parking lot.
sec

Radar Chief
08-01-2013, 10:00 AM
wife served on a grand jury for a period of time. came home one night and said she couldn't talk about the cases they were hearing, but make sure I wasn't jerking off in the Hy-Vee parking lot.
sec

So I take it that’s frowned upon?
Crap, scratch that one off the bucket list.

Omaha
08-01-2013, 10:00 AM

Don't forget to rape him a little bit. I feel that's necessary to drive your point home.

Predarat
08-01-2013, 10:02 AM

Yep, totally worth it.

Not its not, if they
1- don't act like a total douchebag in the parking lot this won't happen.
2- don't check all four tires before they go on a major interstate, thats on them.
plus
3- if his entire family dies, that means more future douchebags are gone and cannot reproduce. This is a good thing.

seclark
08-01-2013, 10:03 AM
So I take it that’s frowned upon?
Crap, scratch that one off the bucket list.

there's no signs saying you're not supposed to...
sec

Dayze
08-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Don't forget to rape him a little bit. I feel that's necessary to drive your point home.

lol.
take that *punching*; take that *punching*...take THIS *thrust*!

Dayze
08-01-2013, 10:04 AM
sec

well, that's on Hy-Vee. They shouldn't have placed the site "This Space Reserved For Fapping" next to the "This Space Reserved for Expecting Mothers"

Poor planning on their part. I hope the case was dismissed.

ThaVirus
08-01-2013, 10:10 AM
This is why I've always parked WAY away from other folks. You know, the ones that are too lazy to walk very far. Always cracks me up to see folks circle the parking lot for 15 minutes, wasting gas, just to get a spot 100 feet closer.

Yeah, this fat, lazy American culture is so ****ing sickening. I NEVER park close to my destination and I'm no worse for wear because of it. I actually get annoyed when I see people driving around looking for a close spot when there are a hundred open just 50 feet further down the lot. IT'S WALKING, PEOPLE! NOT THAT ****ING HARD.

The funniest, though, has got to be the people that do that at the gym. People are ****ing dumbasses.

BIG_DADDY
08-01-2013, 10:13 AM

I did the exact same thing many years ago at Christmas in a mall parking lot to black Mercedes that did the exact same thing.

TimBone
08-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Keying a car just seems like a juvenile douchebag move......although the dude was a huge dick to Dayze. Not sure what I would have done.

Dayze
08-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Keying a car just seems like a juvenile douchebag move......although the dude was a huge dick to Dayze. Not sure what I would have done.

yeah I agree. In this case it was his actions after parking that set me off.
particularly the "Fuck you" part.

Frazod
08-01-2013, 10:22 AM
yeah I agree. In this case it was his actions after parking that set me off.
particularly the "Fuck you" part.

You should have paid for his movie tickets and blown him afterward/Omaha

Predarat
08-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Pour a bunch of antifreeze in his fuel tank.

frankotank
08-01-2013, 11:03 AM

Yep, totally worth it.

many moons ago my bro-in-law broke up with this psycho chick. it got really ugly. there was a scene in a bar involving me, him and some of her guy friends. didn't come to blows but almost. I did my best to stay out of it....but you know how it is sometimes..... she'd been to my house and whatnot so knew where I lived. at it's most vicious point....he moved away. one day shortly after this I'm driving my truck and it starts feeling funny. I pull over to give her a once over but didn't notice anything. took her to the shop and get a call and my guy tells me that on one wheel ALL of my lugnuts were lose. so lose in fact that it wallered out the holes and ruined the wheel. he said it was about to come off. he was pretty concerned and told me no way it was a coincidence and do I have somebody out to get me.

my two kids were lil tykes at the time. the reality is we all could have been killed. I have no doubt she had somebody...prolly her brother....do it.
went to the cops and told them what's up and they filed a report. I called her and left a message on her phone saying - I know you did it and I know I can't prove it - you coulda killed us all including my two little kids - the cops have your name, address & phone number so don't be surprised if you hear from them - don't call me as I have no interest in listening to any of your BS - and lastly....for your sake, you better hope my life is ****ing roses going forward cause if one ****ing thing goes wrong around here I'm gonna blame YOU! ROFL

never heard from her or saw her again. but I'd bet a limb she did it. she abso-****ing-lutely did that shit man. people are ****ing insane.

I also believe after hearing my message, I'll bet she was like holy shit what did I do. he's right....I coulda got them all killed. but she did it man. she did it.

Donger
08-01-2013, 11:09 AM
He probably would have fallen for a banana in the tailpipe.

frankotank
08-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Dayze....good on you not getting outta the car.
I hope I'd have done the same.....but......:shrug:

Deberg_1990
08-01-2013, 11:13 AM
People are just dumb. I came out of the grocery store the other day and someone had left their cart leaning against my car on a hill. Too lazy to walk 25 feet to put it in the cart return area. I truly hate people sometimes.
Posted via Mobile Device

frankotank
08-01-2013, 11:25 AM

I'm not a mechanical dude.
what would this do? it would make the engine stall...right? so he'd fire it up...it would run a little...and then die. then not start again. that about right?

Dayze
08-01-2013, 11:29 AM
it would fly out of the tailpipe, ricochet off of another vehicle, and scratch the shit out of his car.

frankotank
08-01-2013, 11:41 AM
it would fly out of the tailpipe, ricochet off of another vehicle, and scratch the shit out of his car.

prolly would hit YOUR car! :D

Dayze
08-01-2013, 11:42 AM
dude, knowing my luck - not only would a banana manage to fly out, it would hit my car.

frankotank
08-01-2013, 11:47 AM
:spock:

Bwana
08-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Yeah, this fat, lazy American culture is so ****ing sickening. I NEVER park close to my destination and I'm no worse for wear because of it. I actually get annoyed when I see people driving around looking for a close spot when there are a hundred open just 50 feet further down the lot. IT'S WALKING, PEOPLE! NOT THAT ****ING HARD.

The funniest, though, has got to be the people that do that at the gym. People are ****ing dumbasses.

Yeah that always cracks me up as well. I try to park well away from all the other cars when I can to cut down on door dings. When I walk into a store it's always funny to watch people drive around taking several laps burning gas to get 25 feet closer to the door, lazy fuckers.

Dayze
08-01-2013, 12:26 PM
yep. I just park my shit, and get in and out as quickly as possible.

Radar Chief
08-01-2013, 12:33 PM
what would this do? it would make the engine stall...right? so he'd fire it up...it would run a little...and then die. then not start again. that about right?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6y-pdLyZPJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger
08-01-2013, 12:47 PM

If you don't get a good fit, nothing will happen. If you really plug it up, the car can't "breathe" and very quickly stalls. And won't start again until the the big fruit is removed.

Or so I've heard.

Donger
08-01-2013, 12:48 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6y-pdLyZPJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

Damon Wayans early.

Dayze
08-01-2013, 12:48 PM
can't you do the same thing with a potato? I think I recall hearing about jamming one in there, almost to core it; then removing everything but the core in the pipe.

Donger
08-01-2013, 12:50 PM
can't you do the same thing with a potato? I think I recall hearing about jamming one in there, almost to core it; then removing everything but the core in the pipe.

Sure. Penis works, too.

Dayze
08-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Sure. Penis works, too.

hope his car has a huge tail pipe then.

Wayyyyyoooooo.

08-01-2013, 04:22 PM

ROFL

ModSocks
08-01-2013, 04:55 PM
If you need to get revenge on someone and decide to take it out on their car, Airplane stripper will do the trick.

That shit is nasty. Back when i was a body guy, i had the displeasure of using that shit to strip the powder coat off a set of wheels.

Pour a gallon of that shit on someones car and within minutes the paint will bubble up exposing bare metal.

When i was using it, i was going through rubber gloves every few minutes because the stuff would simply eat through the gloves.

ModSocks
08-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Also, metal punchers (small little pen sized device designed to punch a small hole in sheetmetal so your drill bit doesn't slip) on windshields....yikes.....

We were ****ing around one night and had a windshield sitting out back and decided to see what the puncher would do....yeah....shattered the whole thing.

cabletech94
08-01-2013, 06:28 PM
remind me to quit telling you effers off!!!

you are all some evil, evil men. ;)

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:09 PM

This. I'm an admitted hot head and have never torn up someone's shit. Not once.

He did what he did to you to your face. You keyed his car. Sounds like something a girl would do
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:11 PM
How's he going to get it? The parking lot owner's not going to give it to him - if the owner did, and the guy ended up tracking the offender down and assaulting him, the owner would be liable. And even if the owner does show him the video, on a parking lot camera, odds are keying a car isn't going to show up anyway, at least if you just do while walking past the car. And even if the footage clearly shows your face, then what? Are the cops going to do lineups over a keyed car? How can they prove you keyed the vehicle and weren't just walking past it? Again, it's a small act of vandalism, not a felony. They're not going to go all CSI over a keying, unless the guy in question is the mayor's son or something.
wonder how much it cost to repaint that Mercedes suv.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:19 PM
wonder how much it cost to repaint that Mercedes suv.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't know. Maybe some jerkoff who owns a car repair place will log in later and we can ask him.

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:23 PM
I don't know. Maybe some jerkoff who owns a car repair place will log in later and we can ask him.

I don't paint cars, but I would expect it to be expensive.

And if you want to call me a jerk off just do it pussy.

I would expect a piece of shit like you would think doing some pussy shit, like keying someone's car was ok and somehow cool.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:24 PM
I wish someone would key your car so we could all laugh at your dumb ass crying about it fraz
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:25 PM
I don't paint cars, but I would expect it to be expensive.

And if you want to call me a jerk off just do it pussy.

I would expect a piece of shit like you would think doing some pussy shit, like keying someone's car was ok and somehow cool.
Posted via Mobile Device

And you seem like the kind of knuckledragging goatfucker who'd steal the spot in the first place.

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:28 PM
And you seem like the kind of knuckledragging goatfucker who'd steal the spot in the first place.

Yeah. I'm not afraid to park away from the doors. I'm not the kind of guy who is against walking.

You seem to be the kind of pussy that would wait on a spot in the first place.

But hey, to each their own.
Posted via Mobile Device

TimBone
08-01-2013, 08:29 PM

So, just stealing the spot justifies the keying in your eyes? Or does he have to be super douchey about it like Dayze encountered?

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:30 PM
I've never stolen anything in my life including a parking spot. I'm sure being a cool guy like you that would sneak around and bust someone's windows when they aren't around couldn't say the same thing
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Yeah. I'm not afraid to park away from the doors. I'm not the kind of guy who is against walking.

You seem to be the kind of pussy that would wait on a spot in the first place.

But hey, to each their own.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, clearly you're not a butthurt twat who gets bent out of shape at the drop of hat or anything..... LMAO

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:32 PM
I've never stolen anything in my life including a parking spot. I'm sure being a cool guy like you that would sneak around and bust someone's windows when they aren't around couldn't say the same thing
Posted via Mobile Device

:crybaby:

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:34 PM
So, just stealing the spot justifies the keying in your eyes? Or does he have to be super douchey about it like Dayze encountered?

Stealing the spot was douchy - the way he handled it afterward put it over the top. He deserved whatever he got after that.

NJChiefsFan
08-01-2013, 08:34 PM

That's great. When I pass people sitting in a parking lot waiting for a spot I wonder how long they actually wait there, or worse, how long they would be willing to wait.

I commuted to college and parking was rough. People would tail you as you walked towards your car or offer you a ride instead of driving further down to park. There they are trying to get a close spot so they don't have to walk and be late to class, but obviously by waiting for a spot they end up late anyway.

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Yeah, clearly you're not a butthurt twat who gets bent out of shape at the drop of hat or anything..... LMAO

Butthurt about what?
Where did I get bent out of shape about anything here?

I asked a question. Quite nicely. Was more going towards the fact that if it cost over a certain dollar amount it might actually be more serious than a simple misdemeanor.

Seems like you were the one a little butt hurt by reading your response.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:38 PM
:crybaby:

I agree, you are.

I'm not crying about anything here dude.

Listen I get it that you are upset your wife told you she's the one who gets to be the top tonight, but there is no reason to get online and try to take it out on people who are just talking.

Typical bitch move, par for the course from you
Posted via Mobile Device

NJChiefsFan
08-01-2013, 08:39 PM

Taking on two stereotypes at once. What a trooper.

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Butthurt about what?
Where did I get bent out of shape about anything here?

I asked a question. Quite nicely. Was more going towards the fact that if it cost over a certain dollar amount it might actually be more serious than a simple misdemeanor.

Seems like you were the one a little butt hurt by reading your response.
Posted via Mobile Device

You bumped the thread with your sniping comment looking to get into with somebody, I gave you exactly what you wanted, and now you're crying about how you were trying to be nice. What, are you KC native's sister? Eat shit.

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:41 PM
I agree, you are.

I'm not crying about anything here dude.

Listen I get it that you are upset your wife told you she's the one who gets to be the top tonight, but there is no reason to get online and try to take it out on people who are just talking.

Typical bitch move, par for the course from you
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, your wife took top last night. It is her turn.

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:44 PM
You bumped the thread with your sniping comment looking to get into with somebody, I gave you exactly what you wanted, and now you're crying about how you were trying to be nice. What, are you KC native's sister? Eat shit. I bumped the thread because it was the first I saw it dumbass.

I asked the question nicely you ignorant fuck. I was never trying to get into out with someone. Not everyone uses this place for that, I know you do though. Its fairly obvious. Please stop projecting.

I'm a much better person than you are, you can't use your kind of thinking to predict meaning in my posts
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Well, your wife took top last night. It is her turn.

Really? Hell she sat next to me all night. And ftr you would never have a chance with her. Keep wishing
Posted via Mobile Device

08-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Not sure whether to call this a major thread derailment or not. LMAO

TimBone
08-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Stealing the spot was douchy - the way he handled it afterward put it over the top. He deserved whatever he got after that.

Yea...I can dig that. The actions afterwards would have been tough to handle.

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:47 PM
I bumped the thread because it was the first I saw it dumbass.

I asked the question nicely you ignorant fuck. I was never trying to get into out with someone. Not everyone uses this place for that, I know you do though. Its fairly obvious. Please stop projecting.

I'm a much better person than you are, you can't use your kind of thinking to predict meaning in my posts
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, that "something a girl would do" aimed at everybody who agreed with what Dayze did wasn't shitty at all.

You're really too fucking dumb to do this. Stick with oil changes.

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Yeah, that "something a girl would do" aimed at everybody who agreed with what Dayze did wasn't shitty at all.

You're really too fucking dumb to do this. Stick with oil changes. actually it was aimed at dayze, that's why I quoted his fucking post.

Obviously you are lost here.

Oh and I haven't changed oil in anything in quite some time.

Stick with being a dumbass, its obviously all you are good at dude.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Really? Hell she sat next to me all night. And ftr you would never have a chance with her. Keep wishing
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I'll bet she's the hottest chick in the whole trailer park.

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:50 PM
actually it was aimed at dayze, that's why I quoted his fucking post.

Obviously you are lost here.

Oh and I haven't changed oil in anything in quite some time.

Stick with being a dumbass, its obviously all you are good at dude.
Posted via Mobile Device

You quoted Brock's post, you fucking imbecile. ROFL

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:53 PM
And ftr I like dayze, I just don't agree with tearing up someone's car for any reason, ESPECIALLY when they were just standing there looking you in the face.

Seems like something a girl would do. That's a fact. I guess if you felt like I was pointing that at you maybe you have finally realized what a fucking bitch you are.

Now come back with some ignorant shit, maybe it will be funnier than the stupid ass pootie scale this time.

I'm done with this, I wanted to get into it so bad I'm going to go hang out with my kid.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:55 PM
You quoted Brock's post, you fucking imbecile. ROFL

Ok. And? it wasn't yours. Was it? Nope.

But you took offense. Like I said before you know you're a bitch so when people talk of a man acting like a girl you automatically take offense.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frazod
08-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Sweet dreams, Nancy.

SAUTO
08-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Yeah, I'll bet she's the hottest chick in the whole trailer park.

Oh yeah. Trailer smack.

You are good at this. See you.
Posted via Mobile Device

DJJasonp
08-01-2013, 08:56 PM
yeah....keying a car or damaging someone else's property.....no matter how much of a douche the person is.....is about the biggest vagina move you can do.

If you gotta problem with the guy, call him out on it.

TimBone
08-01-2013, 09:34 PM
yeah....keying a car or damaging someone else's property.....no matter how much of a douche the person is.....is about the biggest vagina move you can do.

I rate this post 9 Pooties.

08-01-2013, 09:50 PM
I rate this post 9 Pooties.

Since you're new here, I-I'm gonna cut you a break, today. So, why don't you make like a tree and get outta here?

themanwithnoname
08-01-2013, 10:00 PM

This.

But then I've seen people say they've keyed people's cars just for parking away from everyone else (not taking up two spaces, but like in a big parking lot, where some people will park just away from everyone else). There are some seriously fucked in the head people out there that let the absolute dumbest shit bother them.

TimBone
08-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Since you're new here, I-I'm gonna cut you a break, today. So, why don't you make like a tree and get outta here?

I see what you did there. I like you.

08-01-2013, 10:26 PM
I see what you did there. I like you.

Must be rough bein' named after a complete butthead.

DenverChief
08-01-2013, 11:34 PM
Found this gem

Mizzou_8541
08-02-2013, 06:14 AM
I'm getting snow and a "this video is private" message when I click play. Anybody else?

Bwana
08-02-2013, 06:21 AM
I'm getting snow and a "this video is private" message when I click play. Anybody else?

The internet popo took the thing, the bastages!

whoman69
08-02-2013, 07:33 AM
We have the issue that there is only parking on one side of the street where I live. Often the people across the street will park in the middle between the driveways so that there is only room for their car. Really?!

Dayze
08-02-2013, 08:35 AM
if you would've seen how this MFer acted afterward, it would make your blood boil.
Had I gotten out of the car, I would've been arrested I'm sure of 100%. and probably sued for ****ing him up badly with an old pitman arm wrench I keep in the door pocket of my car. or, just beating his ass w/out it.

I'm a very low key dude; I don't let 95% of the stupid shit people do get to me. Other than the occasional thought/mumble to myself "What a ****ing idiot".

here's how it would've went down in front of his family; the dude was dressed like this, adjusted for asshole inflation.
GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com)
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/3647939/goodfellas-o.gif (http://gifsoup.com/view/3647939/goodfellas.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com)

jd1020
08-02-2013, 10:15 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kDJIHXyAZx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Predarat
08-02-2013, 10:30 AM
It is not wise to fight in a parking lot over a parking space, but if you must fight, win.

Rausch
08-02-2013, 10:36 AM
I've been informed this is called "rubbing" or "blocking."

I've done this two or three times at Wal-Mart (why the fuck are you shopping at Wally World if you can afford a brand new Mustang!?!) and it always ended up with me leaving before the azzhole.

Dis-aHPoint was me...

Dayze
08-02-2013, 11:08 AM
It is not wise to fight in a parking lot over a parking space, but if you must fight, win.

:thumb:

I've been in 3 real fights in my life. and each time the only reason I stopped was because someone peeled me off.

Fansy the Famous Bard
08-02-2013, 12:09 PM
I'm surprised at your cool demeanor in that situation. I would have been exchanging words when he took the spot, would have been exchanging blows after the finger.

beach tribe
08-02-2013, 12:14 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IAQfglRyPlM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lex Luthor
08-02-2013, 12:49 PM
I went to lunch today at the Plaza and parked in the parking garage next to Houston's. My car was perfectly centered between the lines.

When I came back, some cocksucker had parked so close to me that I had to crawl in on the passenger side. He was driving a SUV that was too big for the narrow space he decided to park it in. He had to fold the mirror in on the passenger side in order for his car to fit next to mine, so I'm pretty sure he knew how close he parked to me.

I really wanted to key his car, but I resisted the urge. Barely.

Predarat
08-02-2013, 12:55 PM
I went to lunch today at the Plaza and parked in the parking garage next to Houston's. My car was perfectly centered between the lines.

When I came back, some one who sucks the penis had parked so close to me that I had to crawl in on the passenger side. He was driving a SUV that was too big for the narrow space he decided to park it in. He had to fold the mirror in on the passenger side in order for his car to fit next to mine, so I'm pretty sure he knew how close he parked to me.

Total. Dick. Move. by the drive of the SUV. Total. Dick. Move.

ThaVirus
08-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Frazod is definitely a douche and I rarely ever agree with him, but I kind of feel him in this case.

People shouldn't be allowed to just get away with shit like that.

Plus, the same people berating Dayze for "being a pussy" would likely be doing the same thing had he gotten out and confronted him "like a man", which almost certainly would have lead to a physical altercation.

Frazod
08-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Frazod is definitely a douche and I rarely ever agree with him, but I kind of feel him in this case.

Plus, the same people berating Dayze for "being a pussy" would likely be doing the same thing had he gotten out and confronted him "like a man", which almost certainly would have lead to a physical altercation.

Great. Now I have to rethink my entire outlook on life. :cuss:

Dayze
08-02-2013, 01:44 PM

LMAO

ThaVirus
08-02-2013, 01:45 PM

LMAO Sorry, brochacho.

Tombstone RJ
08-02-2013, 02:17 PM
this thread delivers... ROFL

Frazod
08-02-2013, 02:26 PM
LMAO Sorry, brochacho.

:D

SAUTO
08-02-2013, 02:49 PM

actually that was my whole point. guarantee I wouldn't have called him a pussy, and never did in the first place iirc, had he confronted him to his face.

SAUTO
08-02-2013, 02:49 PM
and I didn't see anyone "berate" dayze

Dayze
08-02-2013, 02:57 PM

I first read this as "felate".

I was going to confirm, that I didn't know of anyone felating me either.

Deberg_1990
08-02-2013, 03:03 PM

Your such a pussy for acting like a responsible, mature adult./Chiefsplanet
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO
08-02-2013, 03:06 PM
I first read this as "felate".

I was going to confirm, that I didn't know of anyone felating me either.

:thumb:

Predarat
08-02-2013, 03:07 PM
oops
http://media.mlive.com/grpress/news_impact/photo/keyed-carjpg-3d6cf532ddd9ef86_large.jpg

cabletech94
08-02-2013, 03:33 PM
oops
http://media.mlive.com/grpress/news_impact/photo/keyed-carjpg-3d6cf532ddd9ef86_large.jpg

that guy has a haircut of a douche.

/cp members.

ChiefsFanatic
08-02-2013, 05:37 PM

When I came back, some one who sucks the penis had parked so close to me that I had to crawl in on the passenger side. He was driving a SUV that was too big for the narrow space he decided to park it in. He had to fold the mirror in on the passenger side in order for his car to fit next to mine, so I'm pretty sure he knew how close he parked to me.

At a Nerd HQ panel during Comic-Con this year, Nathan Fillion, who always gives away or auctions off his personal items for charity, gave away some magnet cards he had printed, that said something like YOU MAY IN FACT BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING BUT YOU PARK LIKE AN ASSHOLE

They would have been perfect for you.

Buzz
08-02-2013, 06:32 PM
You repaid evil for evil and somehow you don't think that whole karma thing is not going to come back around to pay you back? Just checking for understanding.

Buzz
08-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Oh, and this actually happened to me except it was a guy on a Harley and just so happened at Hy Vee. I pulled my truck right up to his rear tire and asked him what his problem was, he told to get lost, funny thing was an old couple parked next him jumped in before I even said another word, gotta say everyone in that parking lot watched him do the walk of shame into the store. LOL.

ThaVirus
08-02-2013, 10:04 PM

These were close enough for me:

no, both are idiots

I once keyed someone's car.

In high school.

It's property damage.

Keying a car just seems like a juvenile douchebag move......

He did what he did to you to your face. You keyed his car. Sounds like something a girl would do

ThaVirus
08-02-2013, 10:05 PM
actually that was my whole point. guarantee I wouldn't have called him a pussy, and never did in the first place iirc, had he confronted him to his face.

Yeah, you would have been OK with him getting out and punching the guy in the face (in front of his family), because "that's what men do".

That's just as bad- actually worse, as a fistfight would be infinitely more dangerous.

ThaVirus
08-02-2013, 10:06 PM
... And you gotta laugh at Clay taking the high and mighty approach. That guy's moral compass is all fucked up to start with.

TimBone
08-02-2013, 10:39 PM
You quoted me out of context. You left out the rest of my post where I stated that the dude was a huge douche to Dayze and that I wasn't sure how I would have reacted in the situation either. Not cool, man. Not cool.

bigjosh
08-02-2013, 10:43 PM
... And you gotta laugh at Clay taking the high and mighty approach. That guy's moral compass is all fucked up to start with.

I've never seen clay say anything really morally suspect...

Sure he has his opinions and sticks to them, but I don't think he has bad morals or anything.

ThaVirus
08-02-2013, 10:44 PM
You quoted me out of context. You left out the rest of my post where I stated that the dude was a huge douche to Dayze and that I wasn't sure how I would have reacted in the situation either. Not cool, man. Not cool.

LMAO I definitely did. I thought about leaving you out because you weren't really "berating" him, but..... YOLO, bitch!

TimBone
08-02-2013, 10:50 PM
LMAO I definitely did. I thought about leaving you out because you weren't really "berating" him, but..... YOLO, bitch!

Now I've gotta key your fucking car.

08-02-2013, 11:35 PM

You know, I am getting so sick of that phrase. I might just go all Frazod on your refrigerator AND car.

ThaVirus
08-02-2013, 11:49 PM
I've never seen clay say anything really morally suspect...

Sure he has his opinions and sticks to them, but I don't think he has bad morals or anything.

Ask him how he feels about women. Or fat people. Or Trayvon Martin.

SAUTO
08-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Yeah, you would have been OK with him getting out and punching the guy in the face (in front of his family), because "that's what men do".

That's just as bad- actually worse, as a fistfight would be infinitely more dangerous. I also would have been ok with him doing absolutely nothing.
Posted via Mobile Device