PDA

View Full Version : Football What is your favorite maker of replica NFL jerseys?

Al Bundy
08-04-2013, 10:13 AM
I will list the makers of replica NFL jerseys over the years, what was your favorite? If you feel like it tell me what your favorite replica jersey is as well.
Poll coming

Bwana
08-04-2013, 10:23 AM
There was a time wien I would drop $200 on a freaking jersey, those days are long gone. At this point , If I have to have one I'll just get some $30 pile of China junk. If the player leaves or gets hurt and retires, I'm not stuck with a usless $200 jersey and I just donate it along with a bunch of other stuff to the Salvation army every year.

Dayze
08-04-2013, 10:28 AM
I haven't bought from yuki jersey but I will here shortly. My Neil Smiff replica throwback I got for 45 on some crazy sale on nfll.com

I haven't made up my mind on player or color. Probably Bowe, DJ or Flowers.

I've never had a white jersey.

Al Bundy
08-04-2013, 10:30 AM
I do remember the days when a replica jersey was $39.99.

Dayze
08-04-2013, 10:31 AM
I can't believe the cheap ass jerseys with iron on numbers and name plates etc...I see the for like 69-80 bucks. Fuck that.

Ill score my shit from Yuki.

Rausch
08-04-2013, 11:05 AM
I have an authentic Shields jersey but other than that I'm cheap all the way...

Rausch
08-04-2013, 11:06 AM
I haven't bought from yuki jersey but I will here shortly. My Neil Smiff replica throwback I got for 45 on some crazy sale on nfll.com

Why?

Dayze
08-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Why, what?:hmmm:

Fish
08-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Whatever those little Chinese kids make....

rolltide2014
09-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Sorry, I'm pretty new here and didn't wanna create a new thread, so I thought this would be a good place to bump. Has anyone ordered jerseys from any of those overseas sites recently and had a good experience? I'm hoping to find a Justin Houston jersey, but from all the sites I've came across so far, I'm SOL. But if I can find a good site I'll settle for someone else depending on who they got...Thanks

BlackHelicopters
09-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Pics of AJ's GF or GTFO ..............

dmahurin
09-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Sorry, I'm pretty new here and didn't wanna create a new thread, so I thought this would be a good place to bump. Has anyone ordered jerseys from any of those overseas sites recently and had a good experience? I'm hoping to find a Justin Houston jersey, but from all the sites I've came across so far, I'm SOL. But if I can find a good site I'll settle for someone else depending on who they got...Thanks

I've bought from aliexpress.com and I've never been disappointed. I can't tell the difference between them and authentic jerseys and I only pay around 30 bucks a jersey.

rolltide2014
09-02-2013, 03:29 PM
Don't even get me started on AJ...one of the biggest self-centered assholes I've ever had the displeasure of knowing...not to mention he still constantly gets caught taking girls home down here even after all the publicity around him and his GF

rolltide2014
09-02-2013, 03:30 PM
I've bought from aliexpress.com and I've never been disappointed. I can't tell the difference between them and authentic jerseys and I only pay around 30 bucks a jersey.

Awesome thanks I'll give that a look

Old Dog
09-02-2013, 03:30 PM

efeelsports.com

BlackHelicopters
09-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Don't even get me started on AJ...one of the biggest self-centered assholes I've ever had the displeasure of knowing...not to mention he still constantly gets caught taking girls home down here even after all the publicity around him and his GF

Sorry, dude.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-02-2013, 03:38 PM
The wife bought me a Nike Elite (those are the authentic ones) Eric Berry jersey last year for my birthday. Love it. Don't ask how much it was lol. I wear it a lot lol. I'm praying Berry becomes a HOFer and never leaves KC.

I've been looking for a 1969 throwback Len Dawson jersey (the ones they wore in Super Bowl IV with the 10 year AFL patch on the sleeve) for what seems like centuries. If anyone knows where to find one shout me a holla down.

rolltide2014
09-02-2013, 03:54 PM
The wife bought me a Nike Elite (those are the authentic ones) Eric Berry jersey last year for my birthday. Love it. Don't ask how much it was lol. I wear it a lot lol. I'm praying Berry becomes a HOFer and never leaves KC.

Oh trust me I know how much those run, and as a broke college student that's why I'm looking for a cheap Chinese knock-off that looks pretty comparable

dmahurin
09-02-2013, 03:56 PM

I've been looking for a 1969 throwback Len Dawson jersey (the ones they wore in Super Bowl IV with the 10 year AFL patch on the sleeve) for what seems like centuries. If anyone knows where to find one shout me a holla down.

Something like this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-16-Len-Dawson-Men-s-Authentic-1969-Team-Red-Throwback-Football-Jersey-Embroidery-logo/944260776.html

rolltide2014
09-02-2013, 04:03 PM

I also came across the 10th anniversary patch on eBay that you could have sewn on any Dawson jersey...I think it ran about $10 for the patch. I'd link but it won't let me as a new member...

DJ's left nut
09-02-2013, 04:07 PM
I love my Lanier Nike Jersey I got as a STH.

But that said, for the cost of the Nike Elites, I'll just go with TaraJersey when I come out of pocket. My legit Nike is my favorite and the highest quality, but it's close enough with the other ones that I'll just go that route. That way I don't worry about !@#$ing them up at tailgates or just flat wanting a different name/number.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Something like this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-16-Len-Dawson-Men-s-Authentic-1969-Team-Red-Throwback-Football-Jersey-Embroidery-logo/944260776.html

Is that legit?

lewdog
09-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Is that legit?

It's $28.99...of course it's not legit. ROFL

Chiefs Pantalones
09-02-2013, 05:06 PM
It's $28.99...of course it's not legit. ROFL

Lol I mean the site. Gotta watch out for those Asians haha

rolltide2014
09-02-2013, 06:29 PM
efeelsports.com

Have you ordered form here before and had a good experience? They have the Houston jersey I'm looking for, but its just a generic image, so I was kind of curious about their quality...

Old Dog
09-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Have you ordered form here before and had a good experience?
Obviously, or I wouldn't have recommended it.

dmahurin
09-02-2013, 07:12 PM
Is that legit?

I've bought 3 jerseys from the site and never had a problem. Shipping takes a while as its coming for china but the quality is good.

rolltide2014
09-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Just thought I would share this...So I ended up ordering 2 jerseys from efeelsports.com, Charles and Houston, both in the home reds. I put in the order, cost me about $70 for the two if anyone is wondering, and then the next day I wake up to an email saying the 50-Houston jerseys are on backorder. So I call and see if they can maybe replace it with the road white of Houston, but no luck. Best part is they kept on insisting that they had lots of 7-Cassel and 12-Croyle jerseys ready to ship in any color if I wanted to replace with that ROFL

DaFace
09-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Have you ordered form here before and had a good experience? They have the Houston jersey I'm looking for, but its just a generic image, so I was kind of curious about their quality...

AliExpress is a little tough to judge for quality since it's really a marketplace for buyers and sellers (sort of like eBay) rather than an individual seller.

Generally speaking though, most of the stuff you'll get on there will be constructed LIKE an authentic (stitched rather than iron on and that kind of thing) and have reasonably good quality, but sometimes things are a little off from a real authentic like color accuracy and that kind of thing.

rolltide2014
09-10-2013, 05:12 PM
AliExpress is a little tough to judge for quality since it's really a marketplace for buyers and sellers (sort of like eBay) rather than an individual seller.

Generally speaking though, most of the stuff you'll get on there will be constructed LIKE an authentic (stitched rather than iron on and that kind of thing) and have reasonably good quality, but sometimes things are a little off from a real authentic like color accuracy and that kind of thing.

Yeah, I ordered 2 jerseys maybe like 3 years ago, and I think it was from them IIRC. Just finished unpacking the last of my stuff into the new apartment and one of the last things was a bin of clothes with those 2 jerseys. Thing is one of them came out amazingly close to the real thing and the other one is noticeably a lower quality, although the colors and everything are still spot on; just a really thin material and the stitching is noticeably worse. The shitty one: Derrick Thomas and the other...Casshole :mad:

Rain Man
09-10-2013, 05:13 PM
Just thought I would share this...So I ended up ordering 2 jerseys from efeelsports.com, Charles and Houston, both in the home reds. I put in the order, cost me about $70 for the two if anyone is wondering, and then the next day I wake up to an email saying the 50-Houston jerseys are on backorder. So I call and see if they can maybe replace it with the road white of Houston, but no luck. Best part is they kept on insisting that they had lots of 7-Cassel and 12-Croyle jerseys ready to ship in any color if I wanted to replace with that ROFL

Do you know if they still have any Damon Huards?

rolltide2014
09-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Do you know if they still have any Damon Huards?

I shit you not, I saw them on several sites, not this one, but they're out there.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-28-2013, 07:31 PM
I've bought 3 jerseys from the site and never had a problem. Shipping takes a while as its coming for china but the quality is good.

Is the red on the Dawson jersey Chiefs red? Or is it 49ers/Redskins red? I can't tell if it's just pic but it looks darker.

listopencil
09-28-2013, 09:35 PM
I like my Bronco gear to be hand made by Oriental toddlers earning 12 cents a day.

clyde05
09-29-2013, 12:02 AM
I use dhgate, never had a problem with them

rolltide2014
10-18-2013, 01:06 AM
So, they finally got Houston jerseys back in stock on efeelsports.com where I'm trying to order from. I'm thinking I want to go ahead and get two with Houston obviously being one of them. They have his and Smith in red or white and then Berry and Charles in red, white, or black, and are out of Tamba's in any color. So any suggestions? I was thinking one offensive and one defensive may be a good way to go, although with the way the D is playing right now.... Also how does everyone feel about buying the black jerseys? I know they never wear them but at least they're not to the extent of some of the god-awful shit Nike is peddling now.

Gravedigger
10-18-2013, 10:24 PM
My dad would like a Willie Lanier 63 Jersey, I asked the seller "Aimee Smith" on Ali Express for a price and she said $53 for a custom jersey. Anything cheaper? Or is this about normal for a custom jersey outside of the normal Berry, Charles, Bowe etc jerseys for 25ish?

rolltide2014
10-19-2013, 01:23 AM
My dad would like a Willie Lanier 63 Jersey, I asked the seller "Aimee Smith" on Ali Express for a price and she said $53 for a custom jersey. Anything cheaper? Or is this about normal for a custom jersey outside of the normal Berry, Charles, Bowe etc jerseys for 25ish?

Yeah that's going to be a tough one to find, if they're out there at all. A lot of these overseas sites don't seem to have options for custom jerseys and when they do they usually seem to be quite a bit more than the $20-30 that most of the standard players' jerseys run. I'm ordering from efeelsports.com and if I recall correctly, their custom jerseys run about $60+shipping I think.

CoMoChief
10-19-2013, 05:50 AM
At dicks sporting goods there are auth chiefs nike jerseys triple stitch number and lettering that go for 100bux. Its not the elite kind its the 1step below that which I think is somewhat reasonable to a degree. It just sucks now in FA era that players may be around for only a few seasons or maybe for a 2nd contract then theyre gone. Not a fan of the elite jerseys anyway...the mesh at the bottom is seethrough and kinda weird to be honest.

warpaint*
10-19-2013, 06:12 AM
I wore a Dale Carter jersey when I was a kid but just think they look ridiculous on grown men.

Mr_Tomahawk
10-19-2013, 06:18 AM
17nfl.com

/thread

DaFace
10-19-2013, 09:40 AM

I can't speak to the price, but I'll mention that I just got two hockey jerseys from Aimee Smith, and they both look great.

Mama Hip Rockets
10-19-2013, 10:14 AM
I liked Starter because they fit normal sized humans and I didn't look like I was wearing a dress.

rolltide2014
10-19-2013, 10:16 PM
I just ordered a red Houston and white Charles jersey from efeelsports.com, so here's to hoping that they turn out alright, and I'll update when I get them in case anyone else was thinking about ordering anytime soon.

AussieChiefsFan
10-20-2013, 12:47 AM
Anyone know any good sites to get merchandise other than Jerseys?

The official NFL shop has an impressive range of stuff but, again, the postage to Australia is ridiculous, plus the merchandise itself isn't cheap either.

I'm just looking for things like shirts, hoodies, jackets, accessories etc.

Rausch
10-20-2013, 07:30 AM
I like my Bronco gear to be hand made by Oriental toddlers earning 12 cents a day.

I agree.

It's the dried tears on a Bronco jersey that really bring out the orange...

Mama Hip Rockets
10-20-2013, 07:56 AM
Anyone know any good sites to get merchandise other than Jerseys?

The official NFL shop has an impressive range of stuff but, again, the postage to Australia is ridiculous, plus the merchandise itself isn't cheap either.

I'm just looking for things like shirts, hoodies, jackets, accessories etc.

Rallyhouse.com

fansedge.com

rolltide2014
11-19-2013, 03:49 PM
So I finally got the jerseys I ordered awhile back and figured I would update in case anyone was looking to order some jerseys. I ordered them on 10/19, so it took a month to the day, and it was about $65 total for the two. They look pretty damn good to me; of course if you're looking for differences from the real thing, they're obviously there, but for the price I'm totally impressed. The only two things were the Houston one had some dirt smudges on the back numbers, but they came right off with a wet washrag, and for some reason the white and yellow bands on the sleeves of the Houston one are screen-printed on, when everything else on the jerseys is sewn. The Charles one is pretty much perfect from what I can see.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-xdNlR-2MO-I/UovdcDriapI/AAAAAAAAAA8/W5OOIPwQbio/h120/IMG_9425.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-YTSiQuwF_GM/UovdYv43nGI/AAAAAAAAAAw/HSEeE-sYsRI/h120/IMG_2483.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/--ZIKmUKx6W0/UovdXG3mBAI/AAAAAAAAAAY/gR5M396pAlw/h120/IMG_5850.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-xvBZ0ijq_IQ/Uovdbcho3gI/AAAAAAAAABA/6_l7GRexhzo/h120/IMG_7963.jpg

DJ's left nut
11-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Bad news on the Houston jersey - there's a pretty good chance you'll end up with the dreaded 'pink sleeves'.

During the first wash, a little bit of the red from the jersey bleeds into the water and will soak into those screen-printed sleeves. It happens better than half the time on the cut-rate jerseys.

You might get lucky, but I wouldn't count on it. And no, I have no earthly idea how to avoid them.

hometeam
11-19-2013, 04:20 PM
I have the same Houston jersey, washed it. No problem.

YMMV

rolltide2014
11-19-2013, 04:25 PM
Bad news on the Houston jersey - there's a pretty good chance you'll end up with the dreaded 'pink sleeves'.

During the first wash, a little bit of the red from the jersey bleeds into the water and will soak into those screen-printed sleeves. It happens better than half the time on the cut-rate jerseys.

You might get lucky, but I wouldn't count on it. And no, I have no earthly idea how to avoid them.

Yeah, let's hope not, but I guess I'll wait and see. I had some family pick me up some Chiefs stuff their last time through KC, and they got me this Chiefs shirt that looks like a red t-shirt with white long sleeves sewn under it, and the first time I washed the damn thing, that part turns pink :mad: I have 2 other red Chiefs jerseys that I ordered from China a few years back, and I don't recall them doing that, but maybe the bands were sewn on those...

jspchief
11-19-2013, 06:44 PM

Wash in cold water with a cup or 2 of white vinegar. It will set the dye.

Gravedigger
11-19-2013, 06:51 PM
I have the same Houston jersey, washed it. No problem.

YMMV

That's why God made Color Catchers.

Clyde Frog
11-19-2013, 07:02 PM

This

Dayze
11-19-2013, 07:26 PM
for some reason, this one intrigues me. Not from a 'I want to own that' standpoint, but from a design/alternate perspective.

http://www.17jerseys.com/UpLoadFilemhy/13-11-03/201311032137349232.jpg

rolltide2014
11-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Wash in cold water with a cup or 2 of white vinegar. It will set the dye.

I'm about to wash the jerseys and I was going to do it this way, and wash each of them separate, by themselves. Do I just do the vinegar and nothing else, or should I still but in detergent as well?

jspchief
11-24-2013, 07:30 PM
I'm about to wash the jerseys and I was going to do it this way, and wash each of them separate, by themselves. Do I just do the vinegar and nothing else, or should I still but in detergent as well?

Just vinegar. You might run a second rinse cycle.

If the jersey is actually dirty, you could rewash with detergent.

DaFace
10-26-2017, 03:27 PM
So I'm in the "cheap China crap" category of this (admittedly from 2013) poll. I recently ordered a DJ jersey and it looks pretty much exactly like this one shown on the NFL shop page:

http://www.nflshop.com/Derrick_Johnson_Kansas_City_Chiefs_Jerseys/Mens_Kansas_City_Chiefs_Derrick_Johnson_Nike_Red_Team_Color_Limited_Jersey

https://i.imgur.com/dFyfiHk.jpg

So the issue is...has DJ ever actually worn a jersey with the Chiefs that just says "Johnson" rather than "D. Johnson"? I can't think of ever seeing that. I can't blame random dude for screwing it up if it looks that way on the NFL's own site, but it doesn't seem right.

I'm just trying to figure out if I'll be a walking embarrassment if I wear this thing. :)

Ebolapox
10-26-2017, 04:09 PM
What are the best cheap Chinese knockoff sites these days? Asking for a friend lolz

DaFace
10-26-2017, 04:34 PM
What are the best cheap Chinese knockoff sites these days? Asking for a friend lolz

DHGate has been my go-to.

DaFace
10-26-2017, 04:47 PM
After digging around online and even calling the NFL shop, it's pretty clear that there are tons of "Johnson" jerseys out there, so I guess I'm in the clear. Still very odd that it doesn't really match what he wears on the field...

Sorce
03-07-2018, 01:28 PM
So with DJ no longer being on the team I need to get another Jersey, it's been a while and looks like a lot of the NFL jerseys have been removed from various Chinese websites. Does anyone have one they have experience with they would reccomend.

AussieChiefsFan
03-07-2018, 04:03 PM
So with DJ no longer being on the team I need to get another Jersey, it's been a while and looks like a lot of the NFL jerseys have been removed from various Chinese websites. Does anyone have one they have experience with they would reccomend.A friend of mine has bought a bunch of jerseys from here over the last couple years: http://www.maryjersey.cn

Pretty decent fully stitched ones there too. Shipping prices are horrendous to Aus and jerseys are crazy expensive to start with, so I'm a fan of a good fake jersey.

Sent from my ZTE Axon 7 using Tapatalk

Nickhead
03-07-2018, 04:35 PM
A friend of mine has bought a bunch of jerseys from here over the last couple years: http://www.maryjersey.cn

Pretty decent fully stitched ones there too. Shipping prices are horrendous to Aus and jerseys are crazy expensive to start with, so I'm a fan of a good fake jersey.

those are great prices, but how well do they wear? they look terrible, almost like the jersey has a collar added to it. my wife would love to know about this site for any of my holidays thru the year :D

ETA: i know they will look diff than on a person, but noticeable enough for me to worry

http://www.maryjersey.cn/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/350x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/0/20170922ab132.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
03-07-2018, 04:47 PM
those are great prices, but how well do they wear? they look terrible, almost like the jersey has a collar added to it. my wife would love to know about this site for any of my holidays thru the year :D

ETA: i know they will look diff than on a person, but noticeable enough for me to worry

http://www.maryjersey.cn/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/350x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/0/20170922ab132.jpgYeah you do have to be careful which style you buy too. Some look way closer to the real thing than others. Last year I bought Hill, Kelce and Peters (goddamn it) jerseys from a similar site and they look great. Couldn't really tell them apart from the real thing.

When I have a moment later today I can post up a couple photos and a link to the site I got them from.

NIUhuskies
03-07-2018, 05:02 PM
I’ve got a bunch here. $25 and can’t tell the difference at all between my Nike jersey.

http://www.jerseyshearts.net/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nickhead
03-07-2018, 05:13 PM
I’ve got a bunch here. $25 and can’t tell the difference at all between my Nike jersey.

http://www.jerseyshearts.net/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hillis and cassel jerseys are same price as d johnson ROFL

MarkDavis'Haircut
07-29-2018, 09:22 AM
Have any better sites come along?

DaFace
07-29-2018, 02:09 PM
Most of the "big" sites have shut down jersey sales at this point. These two are generally viewed as some of the best places these days (based on what I read on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/sportsjerseys/)), but don't expect a refined store experience. Sounds like a lot of the work is just done via email these days.

http://www.jennajersey.com
http://www.aimeesmithstore.com

MarkDavis'Haircut
07-29-2018, 05:55 PM
Most of the "big" sites have shut down jersey sales at this point. These two are generally viewed as some of the best places these days (based on what I read on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/sportsjerseys/)), but don't expect a refined store experience. Sounds like a lot of the work is just done via email these days.

http://www.jennajersey.com
http://www.aimeesmithstore.com

What happened? The NFL leaned on them?