PDA

View Full Version : News Washington State Man Blows Up His Lab

gblowfish
08-07-2013, 10:06 AM
As in Lab-ra-dor Retriever. Another sick **** who thinks an animal is just an animal....

http://tinyurl.com/knacwfo

A Washington State man arrested for allegedly attaching explosives to the family dog and blowing him up won't face animal cruelty charges because the dog didn't suffer, a law enforcement official said.

Christopher W. Dillingham, 45, of Stevenson, was charged with reckless endangerment and possession of an explosive device after the incident Sunday, according to KATU.

Sheriff's deputies responded to Dillingham's home at about 4 a.m. when neighbors heard an explosion. Body parts of the Labrador Retriever, named Cabella, were found strewn across the yard.

Investigators say Dillingham -- who owns a fireworks stand and has a history of domestic violence -- attached an explosive device to Cabella's neck and detonated it.

Dillingham told deputies that his ex-girlfriend gave him the dog and "put the devil in it," KOIN reports.

Undersheriff Dave Cox told the station that Dillingham wasn't initially charged with animal cruelty because the "death [to the dog] was instantaneous." He said prosecutors may add more charges later.

Skamania County prosecutors tell KATU that they initially chose charges that would lead to a higher bail for Dillingham. He's still not charged with animal cruelty, but Prosecuting Attorney Adam Kick said the charge is still on the table and "absolutely applicable."

Children in Dillingham's home were reportedly unharmed.

Cabella's former owner, Ty Freemantle, was in tears when he heard the news. He told KATU that he gave the dog to Dillingham's family six months ago. He said he had to move suddenly, and his best friend recommended he give Cabella to the Dillinghams.

He vetted the property and met Dillingham's ex-girlfriend, but said it wasn't enough.

"I felt a little bit of guilt too. It's the worst part," he told the station.

Investigators from three agencies -- including the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives -- found several pieces of evidence at the property Sunday, KPTV reports. On Monday, Dillingham's bail was set at $500,000.

notorious
08-07-2013, 10:08 AM
J

F

C

L.A. Chieffan
08-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Obama sucks

Donger
08-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Well, that wasn't the type of lab I was expected to read about.

journeyscarab
08-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Guess I had Breaking Bad on the brain....

WhawhaWhat
08-07-2013, 10:11 AM
I wish nothing but the worst for the guy.

Dartgod
08-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Dog-gone it.

mdchiefsfan
08-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Dillingham told deputies that his ex-girlfriend gave him the dog and "put the devil in it,"

:facepalm:

Ace Gunner
08-07-2013, 10:17 AM
this is bazaar and all, but this is a example our gov't ignoring public health hazards related to mental illness.

"Investigators say Dillingham -- who owns a fireworks stand and has a history of domestic violence"

I'd like to see the record. I'm betting it's as long as your penis. not your lil penis, your big penis.

Marcellus
08-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Dog-gone it.

LMAO - OK I laughed at that.

Imon Yourside
08-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Drug addict.

Beef Supreme
08-07-2013, 10:21 AM
The punishment should fit the crime.

ptlyon
08-07-2013, 10:22 AM
this is bazaar and all, but this is a example our gov't ignoring public health hazards related to mental illness.

"Investigators say Dillingham -- who owns a fireworks stand and has a history of domestic violence"

I'd like to see the record. I'm betting it's as long as your penis. not your lil penis, your big penis.

Domestic violence us not a mental health condition, it's being an asshole.

And it's bizarre

Donger
08-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Dog-gone it.

Did the owner retrieve the pieces though?

gblowfish
08-07-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm just full of happy stories this week....

ThaVirus
08-07-2013, 10:27 AM

And it's bizarre

Eh, I'm inclined to disagree.

I'd say a vast majority of those that are involved in repeated domestic abuse cases have mental health issues.

Rausch
08-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Cabella's former owner, Ty Freemantle, was in tears when he heard the news. He told KATU that he gave the dog to Dillingham's family six months ago. He said he had to move suddenly, and his best friend recommended he give Cabella to the Dillinghams.

"Buckwheats..."

Rasputin
08-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Well, that wasn't the type of lab I was expected to read about.

This :cuss:

Miss leading thread title. Sorry Gblowfish you know the rules

BANHAMMER!!

Them the rules :D

mikey23545
08-07-2013, 10:32 AM

I'd say a vast majority of those that are involved in repeated domestic abuse cases have mental health issues.

Oh, fuck that made-up bullshit excuse. If it's repeated that proves the motherfucker is a died-in-the-wool asshole and always will be.

He was a cocksucker and needs explosives tacked to his ballsack and detonated.

End of one of the world's problems.

Dartgod
08-07-2013, 10:34 AM
Did the owner retrieve the pieces though?

No, he left them to rott.

Ace Gunner
08-07-2013, 10:35 AM

And it's bizarre

are you saying this man is sane? c'mon man.

Wildcat2005
08-07-2013, 10:36 AM
He sounds like a crazy person

Maybe they should keep an eye on him
Might not be just dogs that gets blown up next time

DJ's left nut
08-07-2013, 10:37 AM
Damn...that's a really good looking lab.

I know its an ancillary point, but a lot of labs with that kind of bone structure come from pretty strong blood lines. Those do not come cheap. Worse still, that's an english lab, so it's going to have that Baby Huey disposition.

It kinda makes it that much worse to see a strong, healthy dog that you know was nothing but a sweet meathead of a pup go out like that.

Mav
08-07-2013, 10:38 AM
I say his punishment is to tie explosives to his neck and detonate them....sick fuck.

Donger
08-07-2013, 10:39 AM
No, he left them to rott.

That's the pits.

Donger
08-07-2013, 10:40 AM
sweet meathead of a pup go out like that.

Maybe they can get Dane to play the beagle at his funeral, and then get some chow.

Eleazar
08-07-2013, 10:42 AM
You know, I realize people put value on the cute and cuddly animals more than the ones we think are tasty or are pests - I'm not defending this guy, I love dogs and I think a rabid one should be unleashed on his nuts.

So where does the line get drawn? Is it cruel to kill your dog, but not cruel to kill your chickens? Slaughter a hog, should that be a crime? Seems obvious many of these animals suffer.

Does everyone emote when a cat gets run over but not when they carve the Christmas ham?

Why is one type of livestock different from another?

ping2000
08-07-2013, 10:48 AM
I thought this was going to be about a meth lab. Post title fail.

Wildcat2005
08-07-2013, 10:49 AM
You know, I realize people put value on the cute and cuddly animals more than the ones we think are tasty or are pests - I'm not defending this guy, I love dogs and I think a rabid one should be unleashed on his nuts.

So where does the line get drawn? Is it cruel to kill your dog, but not cruel to kill your chickens? Slaughter a hog, should that be a crime? Seems obvious many of these animals suffer.

Does everyone emote when a cat gets run over but not when they carve the Christmas ham?

Dogs arent livestock
They arent bred to feed people(outside of like North Korea)

And no one blows live stock up either, Im sure if a guy was attaching dynamite to all his cows people would have a problem with that to

This guy is fucked in the head

Rasputin
08-07-2013, 10:49 AM

That seems like a discussion for the DC lounge. Go there.

ThaVirus
08-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Oh, **** that made-up bullshit excuse. If it's repeated that proves the mother****er is a died-in-the-wool asshole and always will be.

He was a one who sucks the penis and needs explosives tacked to his ballsack and detonated.

End of one of the world's problems.

I'm not making up excuses and I'm not attempting to coddle anyone that finds themselves in those situations often.

I'm just saying people that do are fucked up in the head; and that includes the abuser and the one getting abused. Putting the aggressor behind bars isn't going to make him (or her) less likely to abuse his next girlfriend and it likely won't prevent the abusee from sticking around when she finds her next shitbag, abusive boyfriend.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-07-2013, 11:08 AM
He at least could have jerked the dog off first.

blaise
08-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Pow wow wow

BigCatDaddy
08-07-2013, 11:32 AM

The ones with the mental health issues are the battered spouses that stick around.

the Talking Can
08-07-2013, 11:33 AM

that's a really uninteresting thought...

Rausch
08-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Putting the aggressor behind bars isn't going to make him (or her) less likely to abuse his next girlfriend...

Perhaps not, but at least his next girlfriend will be inmate #1145587...

Fish
08-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Rainbow Bridge on the River Kwai....

blaise
08-07-2013, 11:41 AM
They call the dog Spot now.

Spot on the driveway.

dtrain
08-07-2013, 12:51 PM
ROFLDog-gone it.