PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I haven't been this excited about a Chiefs game in a long, long time

Fat Elvis
08-09-2013, 08:18 AM
I can't believe that I'm excited about a preseason game. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new offense and defense, seeing what the new coaching staff brings to the table, how some of the new guys play, etc.

I've thought for a while that we've had a lot of talent on this team that has been squandered by horrible QB play, incompetent coaching, and boneheaded schemes (if they can be called schemes).

I think our roster has filled out nicely under Reid and Dorsey and I am looking forward to seeing what the second and third teams can do as well as the first team.

I think the Chiefs are going to surprise a lot of people this year and quite a few jaws will drop when all is said and done.

The talent is there; its just been so long since we've had any coaches who had the foggiest idea of how to tailor a scheme to fit the talent.

Like him or not, ASmith is our QB. Given Reid's variation of the Bill Walsh WCO, I think he is about as good of a QB that was available to us. As a matter of fact, I think for this particular scheme, he is better than most QBs that weren't available to us as well. Tom Bradys and Peyton Mannings just don't grow on trees; if they did, every team would have a few of them. I'm hoping we have our QBOTF in Bray so I'm really looking forward to the 2nd half of the game. I don't give two hoots how we got him-whether we drafted him or he just fell into our laps. (For the record, his agent told him to make a beeline to KC once they called.) If he is the real deal and he is on our team, develop the kid and we will be set for the next 10-15 years at the QB position.

I want to see what Knile Davis can do. The thought of him and Jamaal as a speedy one-two punch makes me drool; I hope he is as good as advertised.

I want to see a young line and how well they've gelled. This could be a cornerstone for our O for a long time. Andy loves him some good O-line; we have the talent, will they rise to the occasion?

WR should be interesting. Personally, if Baldwin can't catch the freakin' ball he needs to be cut. End of story. I think it would be fascinating if Reid decided to keep 4 TEs this year. I think we may have a real sleeper in Harris. It seems as though he caught most everything Bray threw at him in training camp so far. Given his size and speed, lining him out wide could make for some interesting matchup problems.

I want to see the defensive line used the way they should of been used. I hated Crennel's patty-cake defense. I want an attacking defense. I want a defense whose mentality is: kill, kill, kill! I don't think that is too much to ask.

I hope the rest of the defense plays as well as we expect them to.

It is the beginning of the year and hope springs eternal (for the first time in a long, long, long time).

Go Chiefs!

Stewie
08-09-2013, 08:22 AM
I'm ready! I really want to see the QBs and our O-line.

Steven St. John said it will be Alex Smith in the 1st quarter, Chase Daniel in the 2nd, Tyler Bray in the 3rd and part of the 4th, and Greg Holland will close it out. :)

gblowfish
08-09-2013, 08:25 AM
It doesn't count.

Bwana
08-09-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm going to try to find in some place on-line. I doubt it's going to be on TV in this market. What time does the game start?

Simply Red
08-09-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm going to try to find in some place on-line. I doubt it's going to be on TV in this market. What time does the game start?

8 EST - I think - it'll be on first row, I'd imagine.

lcarus
08-09-2013, 08:31 AM
It'll be cool to see the new faces but I still can't muster a lot of excitement for a preseason game. Then again, I'm glad it's something to watch. Still a Chiefs game.

KC_Lee
08-09-2013, 08:33 AM
I have never been more excited about the 2nd half of the 1st pre-season game ever. Really want to see what Bray can do outside of TC.

Chief Roundup
08-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Oh boy. Feeling a little deja vu. Didn't you start a thread about us drafting Geno Smith and how excited you were. Then none of that happened and we found out how much Geno Smith really sucked.

Fat Elvis
08-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Oh boy. Feeling a little deja vu. Didn't you start a thread about us drafting Geno Smith and how excited you were. Then none of that happened and we found out how much Geno Smith really sucked.

Probably.:shrug:

CanadianChief
08-09-2013, 08:49 AM
I can't believe that I'm excited about a preseason game. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new offense and defense, seeing what the new coaching staff brings to the table, how some of the new guys play, etc.

I've thought for a while that we've had a lot of talent on this team that has been squandered by horrible QB play, incompetent coaching, and boneheaded schemes (if they can be called schemes).

I think our roster has filled out nicely under Reid and Dorsey and I am looking forward to seeing what the second and third teams can do as well as the first team.

I think the Chiefs are going to surprise a lot of people this year and quite a few jaws will drop when all is said and done.

The talent is there; its just been so long since we've had any coaches who had the foggiest idea of how to tailor a scheme to fit the talent.

Like him or not, ASmith is our QB. Given Reid's variation of the Bill Walsh WCO, I think he is about as good of a QB that was available to us. As a matter of fact, I think for this particular scheme, he is better than most QBs that weren't available to us as well. Tom Bradys and Peyton Mannings just don't grow on trees; if they did, every team would have a few of them. I'm hoping we have our QBOTF in Bray so I'm really looking forward to the 2nd half of the game. I don't give two hoots how we got him-whether we drafted him or he just fell into our laps. (For the record, his agent told him to make a beeline to KC once they called.) If he is the real deal and he is on our team, develop the kid and we will be set for the next 10-15 years at the QB position.

I want to see what Knile Davis can do. The thought of him and Jamaal as a speedy one-two punch makes me drool; I hope he is as good as advertised.

I want to see a young line and how well they've gelled. This could be a cornerstone for our O for a long time. Andy loves him some good O-line; we have the talent, will they rise to the occasion?

WR should be interesting. Personally, if Baldwin can't catch the freakin' ball he needs to be cut. End of story. I think it would be fascinating if Reid decided to keep 4 TEs this year. I think we may have a real sleeper in Harris. It seems as though he caught most everything Bray threw at him in training camp so far. Given his size and speed, lining him out wide could make for some interesting matchup problems.

I want to see the defensive line used the way they should of been used. I hated Crennel's patty-cake defense. I want an attacking defense. I want a defense whose mentality is: kill, kill, kill! I don't think that is too much to ask.

It is the beginning of the year and hope springs eternal (for the first time in a long, long, long time).

Go Chiefs!

truefan.gif needed!!!!

J Diddy
08-09-2013, 08:53 AM
It'll be cool to see the new faces but I still can't muster a lot of excitement for a preseason game. Then again, I'm glad it's something to watch. Still a Chiefs game.

It couldn't be any worse than watching the regular season games last year. Last season was like a 16 week root canal.

Easy 6
08-09-2013, 08:56 AM
The Colonel wants to see all of the non-believers right away...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4VHKpGJX29s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigCatDaddy
08-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Gay 4 Bray!

BigRock
08-09-2013, 08:58 AM
I remember watching the Eagles' first preseason game the year they got Terrell Owens. I think on their first play they threw a deep TD pass to him Then on the first play of their next series, whoever their starting RB was (Buckhalter?) blew out his knee without being touched. Like the Gods of Preseason were smiting Reid down.

His first game with a new team in almost 15 years, I could see him wanting to come out and do something flashy. Don't do it, Andy.

InChiefsHeaven
08-09-2013, 09:10 AM
I'll be at a family get together, but it's at a sports bar. Hopefully I'll be able to catch some of Smith and Bray.

Radar Chief
08-09-2013, 09:11 AM
It couldn't be any worse than watching the regular season games last year. Last season was like a 16 week root canal.

After about week 3 I started DVR-ing the games and watching them on time delay. It was a good way to turn 3.5 hours of pain and suffering into an hour of pain and suffering. Then I could go about my Sunday rooting for my fantasy team instead of spending it wrecked from the putrid filth the Chiefs were leaving on the field.

Halfcan
08-09-2013, 09:25 AM
I'm ready! I really want to see the QBs and our O-line.

Steven St. John said it will be Alex Smith in the 1st quarter, Chase Daniel in the 2nd, Tyler Bray in the 3rd and part of the 4th, and Greg Holland will close it out. :)

ROFL Holland is a Bad Ass!! The dude is Everywhere!

TEX
08-09-2013, 09:29 AM
I'm really not that excited about the game. The past several years have kinda made me void of all emotion regarding Chiefs football. No more will I waste money on Direct TV until I see what kind of product the Chiefs will field. I don't care who the coach is or the players. I have a wait and see approach. I have FINALLY learned.

Nzoner
08-09-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm so damn excited about the Royals I'm having a difficult time thinking about football.

Radar Chief
08-09-2013, 09:34 AM
I'm so damn excited about the Royals I'm having a difficult time thinking about football.

:thumb: If I stay home and watch the game I’ll be switching back and forth.
At least until the second half then I’ll just leave it on the Royals.

whoman69
08-09-2013, 10:09 AM
I'm not going to build myself up, especially since I don't believe the safe move of Alex Smith is going to pan out. I fully expect 8-8 for the next five years, they may occassionally slip into the playoffs and continue their streak of one and done.

TEX
08-09-2013, 10:18 AM
I'm not going to build myself up, especially since I don't believe the safe move of Alex Smith is going to pan out. I fully expect 8-8 for the next five years, they may occassionally slip into the playoffs and continue their streak of one and done.

Dont worry, if that's the case, Smith won't last 3. This staff is likely going to draft a Qb every year.

DaKCMan AP
08-09-2013, 10:22 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kSBg0u1GOnE/TUIRISXuG-I/AAAAAAAAALc/msAardNtYO4/s1600/so-excited-so-scared-j-spano_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Carlota69
08-09-2013, 10:27 AM

NFL.com has a preseason package for 19.99, but if you use promo code directtv, youll get it for $14.99:D

R8RFAN
08-09-2013, 10:30 AM
I can't wait for the Smiff/Cassel comparisons

Jakemall
08-09-2013, 10:32 AM
I can't wait for the Smiff/Cassel comparisons

I don't think you had to wait more than 30 minutes after the announcement was made.

Sandy Vagina
08-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Gonna be drinking beer and watching with a couple of rabid Saints fans, lol. **** them Saints!

GO CHIEFS !!!! http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3193/vikeslogo.gif

DaneMcCloud
08-09-2013, 10:42 AM

NFL Network replay Saturday at 10am PST.

mikey23545
08-09-2013, 10:45 AM

Go Chiefs!

At long last, a post of yours that we completely agree on, from start to finish...It's like you stowed away in my cranium and wrote down everything I thought about this game for the last few hours...

DaneMcCloud
08-09-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm excited to see the new look Chiefs but I don't expect them to be nearly as crisp or sharp as they'll be in four weeks.

I expect the offense to struggle and the defense to do well but I'd guess there will be a few blown assignments in the secondary.

But I'm very interested in watching them for the first time under Reid.

ChiefsCountry
08-09-2013, 10:46 AM

This and with Alex Smith as our quarterback doesn't help things either.

mikey23545
08-09-2013, 10:48 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the replay.

By the way, Bwana, somebody posted a link to a site called VIPBOX last night so us out-of-towners could watch the Royals-BoSox game and the quality was quite good...I'm pretty sure they also carried the NFL preseason games as well.

DaKCMan AP
08-09-2013, 10:49 AM

Saturday, August 10
1:00 p.m. ET -- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New Orleans Saints Fail, @ Beach

Monday, August 12
8:00 p.m. ET -- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New Orleans Saints Fail, @ Gym

Wednesday, August 14
10:00 a.m. ET -- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New Orleans Saints Fail, @ Work

NFL.com has a preseason package for 19.99, but if you use promo code directtv, youll get it for $14.99:D

Win. This will be the 3rd year I've purchased this service.

DaneMcCloud
08-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Saturday, August 10
1:00 p.m. ET -- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New Orleans Saints Fail, @ Beach

Monday, August 12
8:00 p.m. ET -- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New Orleans Saints Fail, @ Gym

Wednesday, August 14
10:00 a.m. ET -- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New Orleans Saints Fail, @ Work

Win. This will be the 3rd year I've purchased this service.

No DVR?

DaKCMan AP
08-09-2013, 10:54 AM
No DVR?

Currently, no. The DVR I had broke and I haven't had the time to get a new one. I also travel a lot so I can watch the preseason games from anywhere in high quality with this service. Plus I can watch them live, if I desire. To me it's worth $15.

Fish
08-09-2013, 10:57 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kSBg0u1GOnE/TUIRISXuG-I/AAAAAAAAALc/msAardNtYO4/s1600/so-excited-so-scared-j-spano_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
08-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Currently, no. The DVR I had broke and I haven't had the time to get a new one. I also travel a lot so I can watch the preseason games from anywhere in high quality with this service. Plus I can watch them live, if I desire. To me it's worth $15.

Cool! Yeah, totally worth $15 dollars.

Deberg_1990
08-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Very excited for tonight. I'm ready for an aerial assault of Alex.
Posted via Mobile Device

Setsuna
08-09-2013, 11:06 AM
It should be playing here since it's NO. Wait nvm, the Jags play today :facepalm:

These fans are going to be jumping off buildings when they see Gabbert look exactly the same and they're going to wish they didn't draft Pillsbury 2nd overall like idiots. Had Geno and refused to draft him.

houstonwhodat
08-09-2013, 11:09 AM
After about week 3 I started DVR-ing the games and watching them on time delay. It was a good way to turn 3.5 hours of pain and suffering into an hour of pain and suffering. Then I could go about my Sunday rooting for my fantasy team instead of spending it wrecked from the putrid filth the Chiefs were leaving on the field.

It's on NFLN at 12pm Sat I think.

houstonwhodat
08-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

You mean Drew.

OK let the smack talk begin!!!!!!!!

ReynardMuldrake
08-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Sorry. Don't give a crap about preseason. All I care about is no injuries.

KevB
08-09-2013, 11:20 AM

Has he been advertised as good?

RealSNR
08-09-2013, 11:29 AM
You mean Drew.

OK let the smack talk begin!!!!!!!!

The Saints suck. So does SNL.

kcxiv
08-09-2013, 11:34 AM
I'm not excited. Preseason sucks. I'm more excited about the rays dodgers game tonight.

frankotank
08-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

anybody know if Hemingway will start tonight?
man if this kid comes on strong that would be a crazy success story.
Bray too.

RealSNR
08-09-2013, 11:41 AM

By the way, I checked and this isn't the right promo code. I just bought the preseason package and had to look up what it was to get $5 off.

The real promo code is DTV25

RealSNR
08-09-2013, 11:42 AM
anybody know if Hemingway will start tonight?
man if this kid comes on strong that would be a crazy success story.
Bray too.

Hemingway's out. He didn't even make the trip with the team.

It's just a sprained finger, but the team decided he wouldn't be a go for this game. Hopefully he gets it ready soon, because this is some valuable time he's losing to potentially prove that he belongs on the 53

Hammock Parties
08-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Getting excited for a dump like Alex Smith is hilarious.

Some of you just don't learn your lesson. All these years haven't taught you a thing.

It amazes me.

Halfcan
08-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

That would shut up a few Eeyores around here-lol :)

Halfcan
08-09-2013, 11:50 AM

It's just a sprained finger, but the team decided he wouldn't be a go for this game. Hopefully he gets it ready soon, because this is some valuable time he's losing to potentially prove that he belongs on the 53

Yep his time is running out.

frankotank
08-09-2013, 11:58 AM

ah man! I didn't know that. thanks for the info.

may I like a good underdog story. shit.

just read an article calling for Bray work his way into a starting spot. may have to watch the third quarter.
I have a friend who was saying Bray is the shizzle even before the draft. funny he ended up here.

keg in kc
08-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Can't get myself worked up for the first preseason game, no matter the circumstances. It'll most likely be a couple of drives with the starters followed by 45 minutes when 3/4 of the players on the field won't do anything but special teams all year.

Mav
08-09-2013, 12:02 PM
By the way, I checked and this isn't the right promo code. I just bought the preseason package and had to look up what it was to get $5 off.

The real promo code is DTV25

well, yes and no. Directv with out the extra t works.

so does DTV25....

RealSNR
08-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Can't get myself worked up for the first preseason game, no matter the circumstances. It'll most likely be a couple of drives with the starters followed by 45 minutes when 3/4 of the players on the field won't do anything but special teams all year.

I kind of like watching our shitty preseason scrubs. It gets pretty damn boring at times, sure, but it's a good kind of boring.

Mav
08-09-2013, 12:03 PM
ah man! I didn't know that. thanks for the info.

may I like a good underdog story. shit.

just read an article calling for Bray work his way into a starting spot. may have to watch the third quarter.
I have a friend who was saying Bray is the shizzle even before the draft. funny he ended up here.

I was blowing him up all over the browns board. I just knew we were going to take him.....they like weeden....

frankotank
08-09-2013, 12:04 PM
I kind of like watching our shitty preseason scrubs. It gets pretty damn boring at times, sure, but it's a good kind of boring.

yup...because it's FOOTBALL DAMMIT!
hey....good job Royals....I'm happy for ya....but....all of us ain't into baseball so much. :shrug:

Mav
08-09-2013, 12:04 PM

it is exciting. I enjoyed watching the browns game last night. The 49ers game was awful to watch...

Although, I have to admit, watching Colt fail, and fail miserably, was awesome, but KAEP, dude is just a monster. made von miller look like a bitch last night.

RealSNR
08-09-2013, 12:09 PM
it is exciting. I enjoyed watching the browns game last night. The 49ers game was awful to watch...

Although, I have to admit, watching Colt fail, and fail miserably, was awesome, but KAEP, dude is just a monster. made von miller look like a bitch last night.

How did Tori Gurley look? Or how is he doing so far?

I wanted the Chiefs to spend a late round pick on him two years ago, then he went as an undrafted guy to the Packers. Just couldn't stick with that insanely deep WR depth chart. Kind of a shame that he got there in the wrong year.

I think the dude has a lot of talent and can make some shit happen for the team willing to give him a chance. Is he sticking around on the Browns or is he just kind of derping?

saphojunkie
08-09-2013, 12:09 PM
Tyler Bray bitches. When has anyone been excited for the second half of a preseason game?

I should just start drinking now.

frankotank
08-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Tyler Bray bitches. When has anyone been excited for the second half of a preseason game?

well fucking DUH!

Mav
08-09-2013, 12:20 PM
How did Tori Gurley look? Or how is he doing so far?

I wanted the Chiefs to spend a late round pick on him two years ago, then he went as an undrafted guy to the Packers. Just couldn't stick with that insanely deep WR depth chart. Kind of a shame that he got there in the wrong year.

I think the dude has a lot of talent and can make some shit happen for the team willing to give him a chance. Is he sticking around on the Browns or is he just kind of derping?

according to camp reports, hes been a beast. Then they released the depth chart,, and hes dead last on the depth chart. Limited action last night. Caught a ball, had a nice block. I love that guy too. Im pulling for him. Watched him in the packers camp last year, and was blown away. I don't know what it is about him that the Browns staff doesn't like. hes exactly the type of receiver they like. Huge, and will go up in traffic and catch anything.....

Good call SNR

Sandy Vagina
08-09-2013, 12:21 PM

Still couldn't convert in the RZ and settled for an underneath pass well short of the 1st. :#

Mav
08-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Still couldn't convert in the RZ and settled for an underneath pass well short of the 1st. :#

lol, sighs.....cant have everything in life. Of course when your first team offense is running with MARLON Moore,, that is to be expected......

No Frank, no Manningham, no kyle Williams, aj Jenkins stinks...gonna happen.

Cmd'r&Chief
08-09-2013, 12:23 PM
I look forward to seeing what Lake Dawson and Greg Hill do for this team

saphojunkie
08-09-2013, 12:35 PM
What would you rather see tonight on the first drive:

1. Alex Smith leads a perfect 80 yard drive, drilling Jon Baldwin with a 25 yard pass for a TD

or

2. Poe and Jackson blow up the line, Houston gets a sack on second down, and Eric Berry finishes it off with a pick 6.

or

3. Both, and cameras catch Pioli getting fisted by Matt Cassel?

Hammock Parties
08-09-2013, 12:39 PM

http://i.imgur.com/RscKJck.gif

Sandy Vagina
08-09-2013, 12:42 PM
lol, sighs.....cant have everything in life. Of course when your first team offense is running with MARLON Moore,, that is to be expected......

No Frank, no Manningham, no kyle Williams, aj Jenkins stinks...gonna happen.

excuses!

Nah, just messing with you. Kaep will be fine... like him or not.

Mav
08-09-2013, 01:34 PM
excuses!

Nah, just messing with you. Kaep will be fine... like him or not.

understood. I may not like him as a person, or what I know of his person, but the proof is in the pudding. The kid can flat out ball.

Easy 6
08-09-2013, 03:00 PM

Great point, theres plenty to be excited about tonight... new look Chiefs who've added several new talents, a rough diamond named Bray and just the simple fact that its finally football season again.

Cant wait for some LIVE ACTION/YEE YEE YEE

Sandy Vagina
08-09-2013, 03:22 PM
understood. I may not like him as a person, or what I know of his person, but the proof is in the pudding. The kid can flat out ball.

Sure helps that he can backyard ball like the best of them. Being able to learn as you go while both (a) having a great team and consistent scheme in place + (2) having that level of scrambling ability?

:D

BradBigglestein
08-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Good luck. I hope the Chiefs look good. I'll record the replay on NFL Network to check out how things look. If they look similar to how Reid ran it here in Philly.

I'll be focused on the Eagles game coming up here short term, but I'll check in to see what the fans here think about Reid.

Easy 6
08-09-2013, 04:36 PM
What would you rather see tonight on the first drive:

1. Alex Smith leads a perfect 80 yard drive, drilling Jon Baldwin with a 25 yard pass for a TD

or

2. Poe and Jackson blow up the line, Houston gets a sack on second down, and Eric Berry finishes it off with a pick 6.

or

BlackHelicopters
08-09-2013, 04:39 PM
Copious Peter Norther excited.

WhitiE
08-09-2013, 04:46 PM

This and all of it

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-09-2013, 04:47 PM

If he makes the team that means Copper is out.

Saccopoo
08-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Like him or not, ASmith is our QB. Given Reid's variation of the Bill Walsh WCO, I think he is about as good of a QB that was available to us.

Actually, it's not a variation of the Bill Walsh West Coast offense, but the Lavell Edwards West Coast offense, which was developed prior to Walsh making it "famous" at the NFL level.

Actually, I'm wondering if Cyrus Gray is going to contribute this next season. Here was a guy who ran a 4.40 at the combine, can make some wicked cuts and seems to have some pretty good instincts. However, he seems to be a forgotten commodity since the drafting of Knile Davis.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see both Reynolds and Schwartz take the guard positions over Allen and Asamoah by the start of the season, both of whom have been rumored to have been struggling a bit so far in camp.

I think you might see some three tight end sets this next season. Harris definitely sounds like he's getting the attention where Baldwin has already found a spot in Reid's doghouse early. If Baldwin can't produce in this system with his measurables, it's pretty damning.

I think that they are going to be better than some people around here think. Jackson wreaked havoc in college as a 43 one gap defensive tackle and he should be able to produce much better numbers in Sutton's scheme versus Romeo's. As well, guys like Bailey should be much better. They'll all get a chance to play as Sutton will most likely throw a number of alignments/sets at the opposing offense.

I agree. I like the potential of this team. I think that the depth and talent are better than what we've seen in nearly a decade and better balance than I can remember from a modern Chiefs team, which always seemed to be either offensively or defensively oriented but never achieved good balance.

I also think that the coaching staff is exemplary. Talented coaches and depth for every position so that the players can get a lot of feedback and input as they grow in Reid's system. I like that Reid is open to modifying his system to take advantage of new offensive ideas as evidenced by bringing in Childress and Ault.

It's refreshing to see that Dorsey and Reid are going about building and developing this team as a team versus being the result of a singular ego; i.e., Peterson and Pioli. They are being very professional and deliberate about making sure that this is a total football team versus catering to the two or three marquee player type of team that many football teams end up being. (Case in point - Detroit.)

Indeed...Go Chiefs!

Easy 6
08-09-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm not worried about Cyrus, he'll get his touches, the rookie will make enough mistakes to see to that, Sacc.

Even if he ends up a nominal #3, that just means we have killer backfield depth... God forbid Charles goes down, we still have two homerun hitters in the wings.

We're pretty much set at RB.