PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs *****Official Kansas City Chiefs @ Pittsburgh Steelers Thread*****

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

AussieChiefsFan
08-23-2013, 11:06 PM
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1173636_10151664312679858_1778286951_n.jpg

Mr. Arrowhead
08-23-2013, 11:08 PM
Go Chiefs

Hammock Parties
08-23-2013, 11:09 PM
Steelers are playing their starters at least one half.

I'm afraid this is gonna be ugly.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-23-2013, 11:10 PM
STFU Clay, your a fag

ShowtimeSBMVP
08-23-2013, 11:11 PM
Steelers are playing their starters at least one half.

I'm afraid this is gonna be ugly.

The same Steelers starters that looked like crap the first 2 preseason games?

Chiefs Pantalones
08-23-2013, 11:12 PM
Hali and Houston are gonna show Ben what it's like to be raped.

Hammock Parties
08-23-2013, 11:13 PM
The same Steelers starters that looked like crap the first 2 preseason games?

Their defense has looked pretty good.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-23-2013, 11:13 PM
Dontari Poe is gonna shit big ben out of his asshole

ShowtimeSBMVP
08-23-2013, 11:15 PM
Their defense has looked pretty good.

Clay it's preseason does it really matter? Pats and Raven starters just got killed are they gonna suck in reg season?

Hammock Parties
08-23-2013, 11:17 PM
Clay it's preseason does it really matter? Pats and Raven starters just got killed are they gonna suck in reg season?

Steelers defense is legit.

I see a repeat of the 49ers game for us.

zigbazah
08-23-2013, 11:17 PM
I hope Big Ben is rigidly sodomized.

ShowtimeSBMVP
08-23-2013, 11:18 PM

You mean another Vanilla game plan.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-23-2013, 11:18 PM
I hope Big Ben is rigidly sodomized.

he will be, we have Dontari Poe on our team

OrtonsPiercedTaint
08-23-2013, 11:20 PM
I expect Todd Haley's father to send Andy Reid a note about Alex Smith. Saying you just ain't going to win with that guy.

ShowtimeSBMVP
08-23-2013, 11:20 PM

How about you wait till after week 1 to judge the offensive with a real game plan. Not a vanilla preseason game plan.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-23-2013, 11:22 PM
I expect Todd Haley's father to send Andy Reid a note about Alex Smith. Saying you just ain't going to win with that guy.

WTF, why didnt he do this with Cassel

Hammock Parties
08-23-2013, 11:23 PM
How about you wait till after week 1 to judge the offensive with a real game plan. Not a vanilla preseason game plan.

Our team was getting dominated because we lack talent.

Has nothing to do with the gameplan.

This is gonna be an ugly offense.

RunKC
Hali and Houston are gonna show Ben what it's like to be raped.

Well they already wrecked his shit up last year. LMAO

MotherfuckerJones

Their D is ok. It's slow at times. If Charles plays I think we can do something. Knile might even be able to do something in the passing game. Steelers are getting slow. No doubt it'll be tough. But good god damn. We almost beat em IN pit last year man. I think we can move the ball. Our defense should hold their own.

I fucking want to see our oline nasty and come back with some heart this game. I know it's preseason but they were dreadful last game

I'm keeping an eye on: Alex Smith, oline, WR core, dline including Poe.
Also want to see how our corners matchup against some WRs that can stretch the field.

MotherfuckerJones
08-23-2013, 11:25 PM
Our team was getting dominated because we lack talent.

Has nothing to do with the gameplan.

This is gonna be an ugly offense.

We also played the 49ers Capt'n Overreaction. I know they didn't have everyone playing early but man they're a super bowl team nonetheless. I'm not saying we're world beaters but at least we didn't get smoked.

RunKC
08-23-2013, 11:25 PM
I bet we see a whole bunch of looks that we haven't seen at all. A lot of mixes with the 2 TE sets.

MotherfuckerJones
08-23-2013, 11:26 PM
I bet we see a whole bunch of looks that we haven't seen at all. A lot of mixes with the 2 TE sets.

They'll still be hiding some things but ya, I expect to see a little something tomorrow. Really don't want Charles to get more than 3 carries/touches. Just get him a little action on his foot and then let Knile get the load.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-23-2013, 11:28 PM

Reid said the other day he's still gonna keep it vanilla, even for this game.

MotherfuckerJones
08-23-2013, 11:30 PM
Reid said the other day he's still gonna keep it vanilla, even for this game.

Exactly. I would imagine we'd see a couple new wrinkles. Nothing major.

Hammock Parties
08-23-2013, 11:31 PM
We also played the 49ers Capt'n Overreaction. I know they didn't have everyone playing early but man they're a super bowl team nonetheless. I'm not saying we're world beaters but at least we didn't get smoked.

Steelers D is on par with the 49ers. #1 defense last year in case you didn't know.

Especially SF's 2nd team, which was wrecking our shit.

Our offense got USED last week.

Mav
08-23-2013, 11:34 PM
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311219025

Just would like people to know what Alex Smith looked like the last time he saw Pittsburgh......

MotherfuckerJones
08-23-2013, 11:35 PM
Steelers D is on par with the 49ers. #1 defense last year in case you didn't know.

Especially SF's 2nd team, which was wrecking our shit.

Our offense got USED last week.

Yes. But we were still hanging with them. We didn't get plasted like Denver against Seattle. I'm not saying we're as good as Denver we're not. Just an example. I'm not clamoring for Alex but we had 3 drops that should have helped move the ball. Our offense has to move the ball. Line has to get the protections right and Alex has to get rid of the ball and if he sees a bad look audible or take a time out.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-23-2013, 11:37 PM
Why do people feel like they have to convince Clay, just form your own opinion

Hammock Parties
Yes. But we were still hanging with them.

No, we got dominated.

We averaged less than 3 yards per play.

It's pretty clear to me we are going to get our ass kicked against elite defenses.

Hammock Parties
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311219025

Just would like people to know what Alex Smith looked like the last time he saw Pittsburgh......

Wow 187 yards.

That's a huge game for him.

MotherfuckerJones
08-23-2013, 11:39 PM
No, we got dominated.

We averaged less than 3 yards per play.

It's pretty clear to me we are going to get our ass kicked against elite defenses.

The scoreboard said different. That's all I care about. Our special teams and defense will keep us in games. It's gona take the offense some time to gel.

And elite defenses kick a lot of teams asses

Hammock Parties
08-23-2013, 11:40 PM
The scoreboard said different. That's all I care about.

Unfortunately it didn't show what happened in the game.

Our offense was a disaster and I expect more of the same tonight.

MotherfuckerJones
08-23-2013, 11:41 PM

Our offense is still really new and a work in progress. It's going to take time to get going.

Hammock Parties
08-23-2013, 11:43 PM
Our offense is still really new and a work in progress. It's going to take time to get going.

A year, at least.

RunKC
08-23-2013, 11:45 PM
JFC we can't have one thread around here.

God forbid anyone gets excited about any piece of this team.

MotherfuckerJones
08-23-2013, 11:45 PM
A year, at least.

Not comparing us to the Vermeil offenses, but in terms of time that's what I expect. A couple years to get our personnel to where it should be.

I fucking want Schwartz at LG not Allen. He sucks. AP had like a 6.4 ypc running behind Schwartz last year IIRC

Mr. Arrowhead
08-23-2013, 11:46 PM

no shit, Clay is a buzz kill

Mav
08-23-2013, 11:46 PM

But hes the guy, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE GO.......

MotherfuckerJones
08-23-2013, 11:47 PM
Man, I was so fucking disappointed in this oline last week. And especially Alex for not helping the oline and audibling when he seen the house coming at him. For such a cerebral QB he did a terrible job of that last week.

Hammock Parties
08-23-2013, 11:47 PM
Not comparing us to the Vermeil offenses, but in terms of time that's what I expect. A couple years to get our personnel to where it should be.

Then will be time to replace Bowe and Charles. :facepalm:

-King-
08-23-2013, 11:50 PM
The guys that get baited by Clay to have the same arguments in every thread have to be the stupidest people on the forum.

MotherfuckerJones
08-23-2013, 11:51 PM
Then will be time to replace Bowe and Charles. :facepalm:

Charles is 26. He's got a good 4 years hopefully. But ya Bowe is a good 4 years from almost being done.

MotherfuckerJones
08-23-2013, 11:52 PM
The guys that get baited by Clay to have the same arguments in every thread have to be the stupidest people on the forum.

I'm just fucking around at this point. Bored and waiting for the season to start. I don't really get baited by him.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-24-2013, 12:05 AM
I'm just ****ing around at this point. Bored and waiting for the season to start. I don't really get baited by him.

It really doesn't matter. I've seen us and other teams get blown out, play like ass in the preseason and then have a great season. It's just practice. We talking about practice, man. Not the game...we talking about practice. Not the game...practice man.

Mav
08-24-2013, 12:05 AM
Man, I was so ****ing disappointed in this oline last week. And especially Alex for not helping the oline and audibling when he seen the house coming at him. For such a cerebral QB he did a terrible job of that last week.

Yeah. That stunned me.

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 12:31 AM
I prefer to face elite defenses in the preseason. Get our shit wrecked early on so we know how steep the hill is before the season even begins.

I want to see a WR fucking do something, preferably a guy whose fate is uncertain. Hemingway, Wylie, Jenkins, Belamy, anybody.

Hell, i'll take something from Bowe and Avery.

Just throw to a WR besides shitfart midget man, please :facepalm:

MotherfuckerJones
08-24-2013, 12:33 AM
I prefer to face elite defenses in the preseason. Get our shit wrecked early on so we know how steep the hill is before the season even begins.

I want to see a WR ****ing do something, preferably a guy whose fate is uncertain. Hemingway, Wylie, Jenkins, Belamy, anybody.

Ya agreed. Does no real good playing the shitty teams in preseason. I'm glad we've played against all good teams albeit Kaep did one series.

This fucking WR core needs to show something. I'm not worried about Bowe he'll get his.

mikey23545
08-24-2013, 01:13 AM

Crap like this is just a pitiful cry for help from someone like Claynus....

http://imageshack.com/a/img23/8695/9zl6.jpg (http://imageshack.com/i/0n9zl6j/)

Discuss Thrower
08-24-2013, 01:17 AM
It's 14 hours from kickoff, and Todd Haley has already called five draw plays on third and long.

Sorter
08-24-2013, 01:50 AM
I would be willing to bet a certain amount of money that we see a play from Pitt defensively that resembles the play that I broke down with Clayton's gif.

Should be interesting to see how KC utilizes slides/pro principles for a primary FZ seam based team.

MotherfuckerJones
08-24-2013, 01:57 AM
I would be willing to bet a certain amount of money that we see a play from Pitt defensively that resembles the play that I broke down with Clayton's gif.

Should be interesting to see how KC utilizes slides/pro principles for a primary FZ seam based team.

Link to that gif you broke down?

Sorter
08-24-2013, 01:59 AM
Link to that gif you broke down?

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/smiff.gif

BlackHelicopters
08-24-2013, 02:05 AM
Just want to see Alex acknowledge we have WR's on this team.

Sorter
08-24-2013, 02:09 AM

It'd be nice to see this Manning-esque presnap ability he possess.

mdchiefsfan
08-24-2013, 03:51 AM

This

mdchiefsfan
08-24-2013, 03:57 AM

I want to see a WR ****ing do something, preferably a guy whose fate is uncertain. Hemingway, Wylie, Jenkins, Belamy, anybody.

I think after last game there will be more of an effort to get the ball to Bowe. They admitted there were a few they wanted back. I am hoping that we can complete a few to Avery over the top to keep the defenses from rotating over to Bowe's side and eliminating him from the game.

We need to show that ability or Bowe will be doubled all season long, leaving us only the middle of the field and under the defense to work with.

We couldn't do it with Baldwin's slow ass opposite of Bowe. Maybe Avery can step up for us and not break something in the process.

Baby Lee
08-24-2013, 06:36 AM
A bit of human interest that isn't relevant elsewhere, but I finally made time for a close watch of last week's game, and in the 1st quarter the music dude played

Whitesnake - heat of the night, then
Icona Pop - I love it.

nearly back to back.

talk about whiplash. From painted panel van to Prius lickety split.

;)

Dinny Bossa Nova
08-24-2013, 06:44 AM
Crap like this is just a pitiful cry for help from someone like Claynus....

http://imageshack.com/a/img23/8695/9zl6.jpg (http://imageshack.com/i/0n9zl6j/)

He is in a raging vulcan deathgrip with his inner Jehoah's Witness. He was born and raised a JW, and will be a JW for life. He is just going through a silly phase trying to leave the congregation, and we're all the worse for it.

I'd like to see him go back to work for the JWs. They are always in need of a few good shills.

Dinny

MotherfuckerJones
08-24-2013, 06:59 AM
It'd be nice to see this Manning-esque presnap ability he possess.

It's phantom and bullshit. Now maybe they're hiding it I don't know. He did none of it

Fritz88
08-24-2013, 07:12 AM
This game will tell a lot about this team. If they stink it up then most likely the season will reek of suck.
Posted via Mobile Device

Baby Lee
08-24-2013, 07:13 AM
He is in a raging vulcan deathgrip with his inner Jehoah's Witness. He was born and raised a JW, and will be a JW for life. He is just going through a silly phase trying to leave the congregation, and we're all the worse for it.

I'd like to see him go back to work for the JWs. They are always in need of a few good shills.

Dinny

I'd like to leave you this pamphlet on Alex Smith's suck.

Sandy Vagina
08-24-2013, 07:26 AM
It's phantom and bullshit. Now maybe they're hiding it I don't know. He did none of it

Was definitely odd, because no doubt, he was really good at that shit for SF last year. It has to be a preseason/lack of showing the good stuff thing.

Carlota69
08-24-2013, 07:51 AM
What time is the game?

Sandy Vagina
08-24-2013, 07:53 AM
What time is the game?

6:30 pm ET .. :)

Carlota69
08-24-2013, 07:55 AM
6:30 pm ET .. :)

Thank you.

Also, preseason is too damn long. I'm ready to see chocolate chip game planning. Vanilla bores me:D

PHOG
08-24-2013, 08:07 AM
I believe it's 7:30 E.T.:thumb:

Kansas City 0-2 (Road: 0-1) 7:30pm ET

Pittsburgh 0-2 (Home: 0-1)

mdchiefsfan
08-24-2013, 08:07 AM
7:30 pm ET

Sandy Vagina
08-24-2013, 08:32 AM
Thank you.

Also, preseason is too damn long. I'm ready to see chocolate chip game planning. Vanilla bores me:D

Yes indeed. I hate watching these games, and being left wondering, "just how much are they holding back?" I think the game 1 opening drive will be far more the KC offense we'll see.. mixed in with a handful of aggressive shots down the field. The defense, I think will be top 12, if judging just off of preseason... but can't judge preseason except for whether backups make the team... Aaahhhhhh!!!! damn preseason obscurity! :doh!:

kcgizmo
08-24-2013, 08:40 AM
I guess during pre-season, the practice like you want to play thing goes right out the window!:doh!:

Sandy Vagina
08-24-2013, 08:50 AM
I believe it's 7:30 E.T.:thumb:

Kansas City 0-2 (Road: 0-1) 7:30pm ET

Pittsburgh 0-2 (Home: 0-1)

Ooops.. yeah, I'm mentally impaired when it comes to time zones.. and well, pretty much everything. :doh!:

O.city
08-24-2013, 09:28 AM
I'm just ****ing around at this point. Bored and waiting for the season to start. I don't really get baited by him.

This.

He's like the neighborhood idiot. If everyone would just ignore him, he'd go away

Setsuna
08-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Go Chiefs....Defense!! AND GO BOWE!

O.city
08-24-2013, 09:30 AM
http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/smiff.gif

So break that down as to what should happen

Setsuna
08-24-2013, 09:31 AM
Thank you.

Again :troll:

Setsuna
08-24-2013, 09:34 AM

Slide protection to that side of the obvious blitz and call an inside curl route to Baldwin and as Alex gets the snap, veer left to further give himself protection.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 09:49 AM

Dinny

LMAO

Man I haven't been to the "congregation" for 12 years.

There's no going back.

MotherfuckerJones
08-24-2013, 09:56 AM

That ball needed to hit moeaki in the numbers

Dinny Bossa Nova
08-24-2013, 10:14 AM
LMAO

Man I haven't been to the "congregation" for 12 years.

There's no going back.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Dinny

Titty Meat
08-24-2013, 10:15 AM
Hey Sac my boy ricky henry is going to beat out matt reynolds #huskers

FlaChief58
08-24-2013, 10:19 AM
Ooops.. yeah, I'm mentally impaired

Yeah, we know

Mojo Jojo
08-24-2013, 10:19 AM
Slide protection to that side of the obvious blitz and call an inside curl route to Baldwin and as Alex gets the snap, veer left to further give himself protection.
We are talking Baldwin here...who knows if he even went to the correct place to start and if he had been the audible receiver chances are he wouldn't have adjusted.

MotherfuckerJones
08-24-2013, 10:29 AM
We are talking Baldwin here...who knows if he even went to the correct place to start and if he had been the audible receiver chances are he wouldn't have adjusted.

Ya, he's crazy for actually talking about Baldwin when breaking down the play.

Mav
08-24-2013, 11:13 AM

He has the ability. 49er fans saw it a little in 2011, and it was ridiculous in 2012.

Again, not watched many eagles games over the years as I hate them so I don't know how much pre snap stuff McNabb and Vick did.

he is a plus qb to steal a baseball reference at diagnosing defenses.
I just don't know how much lee way Andy gives his qbs.

Mav
08-24-2013, 11:19 AM

Well, if you want the obvious comments then here:

First, Alex Smith stayed way too long on Bowe. Second, Knile Davis took far too long on a delay, and then went the wrong way. I thought now I could be wrong that when you are on a delay that the delay usually goes to the long side of the field. And if he throws the ball to hit Moeaki in the numbers as someone suggested, that ball is going to get batted down. You would want to throw it to the outside shoulder away from the defender so that Moeaki could use his body to shield.

Now, none of that was possible because ALEX SMITH didn't come off Bowe quick enough.

No excuses. The only thing I can think is that they said in the planning for the game that they wanted to work on first reads. It seemed in the Saints game that Alex Smith came off of reads much much quicker, and maybe that was the point of emphasis was staying with the first read a step longer....

Don't know. We wont ever know.

All we do know is that play looked like shit on multiple levels, and it starts with Alex Smith.

Rausch
08-24-2013, 11:23 AM

Throw it away or hit the open man over the middle and let him fight for yards...

Mr. Laz
08-24-2013, 11:29 AM
no shit, Clay is a buzz kill
who is clay ... i see nothing

Mav
08-24-2013, 11:29 AM
Throw it away or hit the open man over the middle and let him fight for yards...

oof, yeah, I forgot that option. Good call.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 01:17 PM
@jcharles25 2m

About to get ready to play tonight..

Sorter
08-24-2013, 01:20 PM

I already did a pretty thorough breakdown with the help of pawnmower.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 01:23 PM
Sorter that goddamn boxxy sig is annoying.

Rausch
08-24-2013, 01:24 PM
oof, yeah, I forgot that option. Good call.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m57dgbeq5i1qklbwto1_1280.gif

Sorter
08-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Sorter that goddamn boxxy sig is annoying.

I'm sorry.

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm sorry.

Don't be.

Boxxy luv

Rausch
08-24-2013, 01:48 PM
Don't be.

Boxxy luv

That's it - we're done...

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 01:53 PM
That's it - we're done...

Don't say things like that.

Teh 0dd T0dd luv > everything

mdchiefsfan
08-24-2013, 01:56 PM
I already did a pretty thorough breakdown with the help of pawnmower.

Link please?

mdchiefsfan
08-24-2013, 02:00 PM
@jcharles25 2m

PBJ

ModSocks
08-24-2013, 02:01 PM

I can't confirm this, but im certain he doesn't know who Dwayne Bowe is.

Rausch
08-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Teh 0dd T0dd luv > everything

Do not push my limits just because you know where they are...:#

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 02:03 PM
I really hate the fact that this game is on at the same time Geno is going to be kicking ass.

Titty Meat
08-24-2013, 02:05 PM
I really hate the fact that this game is on at the same time Geno is going to be kicking ass.

Oh he's no longer BENCHED?

Rausch
08-24-2013, 02:07 PM

Wasn't sure...

NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN!

SAUTO
08-24-2013, 02:09 PM

You mean not 100 percent?

He's healthy now
Posted via Mobile Device

King_Chief_Fan
You should watch it. May be your last chance to see the chump play

DeezNutz
@jcharles25 2m

That's fucking stupid.

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Our starting front seven is gonna do a nice little dance number on pitts o-line.

I fully expect to see Poe get atleast one sack.

King_Chief_Fan
I can't confirm this, but im certain he doesn't know who Dwayne Bowe is.

Bowe has been hiding.

Titty Meat
You mean not 100 percent?

He's healthy now
Posted via Mobile Device

You mean mentally? He's never been there.

Titty Meat
08-24-2013, 02:11 PM
That's fucking stupid.

Indeed

Rausch
08-24-2013, 02:11 PM
I'm more upset I don't get to see Le'Veon Bell vs. our revamped D...

ModSocks
08-24-2013, 02:13 PM
That's ****ing stupid.

Last game they've got to drive up season ticket sales. Need JC out there so the fans can see how awesome Alex Smith's check downs are.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Markus Wheaton is probably going to make at least one of our CBs look bad...get ready.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 02:14 PM
I'm kind of scared of JC playing in this game...the Steelers might just kill him if we try to give him the ball every play.

Titty Meat
08-24-2013, 02:16 PM
I'm kind of scared of JC playing in this game...the Steelers might just kill him if we try to give him the ball every play.

Then we get Bridgewater and Smith is gone. Sounds good to me.

jd1020
08-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Then we get Bridgewater and Smith is gone. Sounds good to me.

LMAO

One of these years the Chiefs have to look at drafting a QB, right?

Titty Meat
08-24-2013, 02:23 PM
LMAO

One of these years the Chiefs have to look at drafting a QB, right?

If Smith sucks this year there is no way he comes back next year with no competition

jd1020
08-24-2013, 02:24 PM
If Smith sucks this year there is no way he comes back next year with no competition

Heard that before.

Titty Meat
08-24-2013, 02:26 PM
Heard that before.

Scott Pioli isn't running the team anymore bruh

jd1020
08-24-2013, 02:26 PM
Scott Pioli isn't running the team anymore bruh

Could have fooled me.

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 02:29 PM

I don't want him touching the ball more than three times.

O.city
08-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Anxious to see if the ol has made some adjustments and plays well.

DeezNutz
08-24-2013, 02:34 PM
Could have fooled me.

No shit. Everything looks completely different at this point.

Titty Meat
08-24-2013, 02:36 PM
No shit. Everything looks completely different at this point.

Yeah because Pioli had a competent head coach.

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 02:36 PM
I just don't think of the steelers like i used to, they still have some great pieces and plenty of pride... but they're as beatable now as they've been in 15 years imo.

Not that winning this game matters, but i think their powerhouse status has lost some luster.

DeezNutz
08-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Yeah because Pioli had a competent head coach.

Extend beyond Pioli. Thus far, the recipe looks like it has since '89. That's my belief until the "new" regime proves differently.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 02:38 PM
I just don't think of the steelers like i used to, they still have some great pieces and plenty of pride... but they're as beatable now as they've been in 15 years imo.

Not that winning this game matters, but i think their powerhouse status has lost some luster.

#1 defense.

Titty Meat
08-24-2013, 02:40 PM
Extend beyond Pioli. Thus far, the recipe looks like it has since '89. That's my belief until the "new" regime proves differently.

I'm glad they didn't draft a QB just to draft a QB.

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 02:41 PM
#1 defense.

Really? huh, that's somewhat surprising.

Welp, i'll blame it on the offense then...

jd1020
I'm glad they didn't draft a QB just to draft a QB.

God forbid you take a shot. After all, retreads have been working out wonderfully.

Pablo
#1 defense.And their QB is a HOF'er.

That's not too bad, either.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Really? huh, that's somewhat surprising.

Welp, i'll blame it on the offense then...

I would be shocked if we come close to a TD tonight.

I'm expecting a meltdown on this board.

Titty Meat
08-24-2013, 02:44 PM
God forbid you take a shot. After all, retreads have been working out wonderfully.

Take a shot? What is this a carnival?

I won't judge Reid until he stays with Smith and passes on the likes of Dalton, Wilson, Tannehill, and Kaepernick.

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 02:44 PM
And their QB is a HOF'er.

That's not too bad, either.

I love the raper as much as anyone here, he's my absolute ideal as far as QB's, but he has taken a tremendous beating for quite awhile now, he's bound to be slipping to some degree.

And that o-line has been mocked for a long time now, its their biggest weakness.

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 02:47 PM

Do the Steelers have long spikes sticking out of their shoulder pads or something? Does it hurt more to get tackled by a Pittsburgh Steeler than it does a Jacksonville Jaguar?

Pablo
08-24-2013, 02:47 PM
I love the raper as much as anyone here, he's my absolute ideal as far as QB's, but he has taken a tremendous beating for quite awhile now, he's bound to be slipping to some degree.

And that o-line has been mocked for a long time now, its their biggest weakness.Yeah, he takes some shots here and there because he's prone to move around in the pocket instead of checking down or throwing it away; but I think he's gonna be just fine. Dude is built like an OL.

DeezNutz
08-24-2013, 02:50 PM
Take a shot? What is this a carnival?

I won't judge Reid until he stays with Smith and passes on the likes of Dalton, Wilson, Tannehill, and Kaepernick.

This place would have melted the fuck down if Wilson, Dalton, or even Tannehill were selected.

RunKC
08-24-2013, 02:51 PM
So we play the best D in the NFC then the best D in the AFC 2 weeks consecutively and people like Clay freak the fuck out about how we look.

Those D's are elite. Top 5. Very good. Our offense is barely a month into it's new system. WTF do you think is going to happen?

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 02:52 PM
Our offense is barely a month into it's new system. WTF do you think is going to happen?

Exactly what I think will happen.

That's what scares me...

Rausch
08-24-2013, 02:53 PM
Starting to feel a migraine coming on.

Fuck me. Just my luck...

RunKC
08-24-2013, 02:55 PM
I predict that both offenses will struggle tonight.

I think the Steelers will struggle more though. Their OL is flat out terrible and their weapons are limited now that Mike Wallace is gone.

DaFace
08-24-2013, 02:56 PM
That's fucking stupid.

Eh, I'm not a fan of him literally sitting on the sideline for 4 weeks straight and then thrusting him into NFL game action. Todd Haley basically did that and left us with a shit ton of blown ACL's.

However, I do hope that they limit him to only one series and tell him that his #1 job is to not get injured. If he's heading for the sideline and a big defender is running his way, run backward.

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Yeah, he takes some shots here and there because he's prone to move around in the pocket instead of checking down or throwing it away; but I think he's gonna be just fine. Dude is built like an OL.

You may well be right, he's a big, tough sucker, i love the way he'll stand and throw right in the face of a rusher who's just a foot away.

A bigass pocket passer with a bit of mobility, my absolute dream... its why i've got my fingers crossed for 6'6 Bray, let him add some muscle and he'll be a pretty good physical approximation.

FlaChief58
08-24-2013, 02:58 PM
So we play the best D in the NFC then the best D in the AFC 2 weeks consecutively and people like Clay freak the fuck out about how we look.

Those D's are elite. Top 5. Very good. Our offense is barely a month into it's new system. WTF do you think is going to happen?

This

We lost 15-13 to a SB caliber team. It's way to early to fly the banners

DaFace
08-24-2013, 03:01 PM
I don't think we could have hoped for a better preseason lineup than what we got this year: two Super Bowl contenders last year and two teams that are usually in the discussion but had a down year.

It's great that our guys are getting some work against quality competition. Hopefully that'll pay off in the regular season (even if we look a little shitty at times in the preseason).

FlaChief58
08-24-2013, 03:02 PM
By the way, I don't think we could have hoped for a better preseason lineup than what we got this year: two Super Bowl contenders last year and two teams that are usually in the discussion but had a down year.

It's great that our guys are getting some work against quality competition. Hopefully that'll pay off in the regular season.

This x 100000000

Pablo
08-24-2013, 03:05 PM
You may well be right, he's a big, tough sucker, i love the way he'll stand and throw right in the face of a rusher who's just a foot away.

A bigass pocket passer with a bit of mobility, my absolute dream... its why i've got my fingers crossed for 6'6 Bray, let him add some muscle and he'll be a pretty good physical approximation.Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the Rapist. He's just a gamer. We'll have our work cut out against him.

FlaChief58
08-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Horrible...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Chiefs&amp;src=hash">#Chiefs</a> will wear white jersey with red pants for tonight&#39;s game vs. Pittsburgh.</p>&mdash; Kansas City Chiefs (@KCChiefs) <a href="https://twitter.com/KCChiefs/statuses/371377765385129984">August 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MMXcalibur
08-24-2013, 03:12 PM
Horrible...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Chiefs&amp;src=hash">#Chiefs</a> will wear white jersey with red pants for tonight's game vs. Pittsburgh.</p>&mdash; Kansas City Chiefs (@KCChiefs) <a href="https://twitter.com/KCChiefs/statuses/371377765385129984">August 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I like the red pants.

JoeyChuckles
08-24-2013, 03:13 PM
This thread is already longer than the Royals thread from last night.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 03:14 PM
freakin' clown pants

O.city
08-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Espn ranked the chiefs uniforms #9 in the nfl.

Here's what they said

The Chiefs, like the Bears, moved their TV numbers from the sleeves to the shoulders last season. That practically qualifies as a major change for this franchise, which has had essentially the same uniform design since its inception. Some fans seem to think KC is overdue for a design change, but you know what they say about something that ain't broke, and that definitely applies here. Just one mystery to solve: The Chiefs' red pants are arguably the single most gorgeous uni element in the league, so why would they ever wear white pants with the white jerseys?

FlaChief58
08-24-2013, 03:23 PM
I like the red pants.

They are my least favorite part of the uniform by far.

FlaChief58
08-24-2013, 03:25 PM
The Chiefs' red pants are arguably the single most gorgeous uni element in the league

Buncha blind bitches

Discuss Thrower
08-24-2013, 03:25 PM
There are two fault lines in KC's fandom: one centered on the need for a drafted franchise QB or just acquiring backups and the other focused on whether or not the Chiefs should ever wear red pants.

O.city
08-24-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm not a fan of the all white uni

Sandy Vagina
08-24-2013, 03:29 PM

agree

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Wanna know what change should be made? its a minor one that makes a HUGE difference, its just sleek and slick without making major changes.

Dwayne Bowes all red sock that he got in trouble for year before last, that one little change made ALL the difference, lose the ****ing striped white socks.

Some real sweetheart out there should post that up for us, it was a sweet look.

FlaChief58
08-24-2013, 03:31 PM

We're going to have to agree to disagree.

TribalElder
08-24-2013, 03:36 PM
I like the uniform that helps them score more points than the other team

whichever one that happens to be

FlaChief58
08-24-2013, 03:38 PM
I like the uniform that helps them score more points than the other team

whichever one that happens to be

IZ U FUR REALZ?

Ace Gunner
08-24-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm torn between not giving one fuck what color their uni's are (within sane reason and sticking with tradition) and not giving one fuck if folks that talk about changing uni schemes & styles were taken to concentration camps where they are forced buttslaves to mandigo mutherfuckers.

Mojo Jojo
08-24-2013, 03:45 PM
I like the red pants at times. Was very happy when Marty brought back the all white in '89 because it signaled a change in attitude and there was a result on the field. I would be OK using both sets of pants on the road.

Pablo
08-24-2013, 03:49 PM
All white uniforms look like garbage.

Red pants FTW.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 03:49 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSdvm8pCcAE4dUv.jpg:large

Fritz88
08-24-2013, 03:51 PM
That's fucking stupid.

It is.

Let's see more of Knile Davis and the other RBs.

O.city
08-24-2013, 03:53 PM
Is anyone else hoping bane shows up with a nuclear device during the national anthem?

I sure am

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 03:53 PM
GoChiefs, c'mon dude, show us Bowes all red sock, i know you can do it...

Its a little twist that makes a HUGE difference.

O.city
08-24-2013, 03:54 PM
http://www.6magazineonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Screen-shot-2011-11-01-at-10.17.17-AM.png

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 03:54 PM
My God. This is pretty terrible. I know we all had fun in that KCChiefsfan88 thread, but I didn't think people actually talked like this LMAO

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Game-Preview-Chiefs-vs-Steelers/f3b662ee-df2d-44dd-a60a-39b99e7110bf

One of the guys responsible for getting in Roethlisberger's face is Chiefs DE Tyson Jackson.

"He’s an experienced QB," Jackson said. "He’s had success in the NFL for such a long time. As a defense, he keeps you on your Ps and Qs at all times."

Ace Gunner
08-24-2013, 03:55 PM
@jcharles25 2m

looking forward to it

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 03:55 PM
freakin' clown pants

You'd rather have the used tampon uniforms instead?

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 03:56 PM
http://www.6magazineonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Screen-shot-2011-11-01-at-10.17.17-AM.png

Now, look at that cool ass style + the all red shoes... that's freakin Spiderman cool.

Rep for you, Mr. O city

Ace Gunner
08-24-2013, 03:56 PM
My God. This is pretty terrible. I know we all had fun in that KCChiefsfan88 thread, but I didn't think people actually talked like this LMAO

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Game-Preview-Chiefs-vs-Steelers/f3b662ee-df2d-44dd-a60a-39b99e7110bf

ya. because what players are in front of the mic is, well, real life.

mcaj22
08-24-2013, 03:59 PM
i cant believe how ticky tacky the shit league is to ban that color scheme on the socks/shoes

Mizzou_8541
08-24-2013, 03:59 PM

LMAO hindsight is 50/50

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 04:02 PM
i cant believe how ticky tacky the shit league is to ban that color scheme on the socks/shoes

Goodell is a huge butthole, a rusty balloon knot of a dictator.

I really cant stand him, he's slowly killing the game.

Discuss Thrower
08-24-2013, 04:02 PM
I for one welcome playing against Landry Jones tonight because God knows he had trouble throwing to colored jerseys during his home games at OU.

FloridaMan88
08-24-2013, 04:04 PM
The odds of Alex Cassel attempting a pass more than 3 yards downfield?

Less than 50/50... much less.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 04:05 PM
You'd rather have the used tampon uniforms instead?

Yes. We won a playoff game in those.

Mojo Jojo
08-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Goodell is a huge butthole, a rusty balloon knot of a dictator.

I really cant stand him, he's slowly killing the game.

Can't put the blame on Goodell for this one...Remember the way Pete Rozelle would handout uni fines. The whole approved headband issue with Jim McMahon.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 04:12 PM
let's go

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3v4iTBbvY0M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rasputin
08-24-2013, 04:16 PM
let's go

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3v4iTBbvY0M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not as EPIC as "Snap the fucking ball Brodie"

jerryforeverrice80
08-24-2013, 04:18 PM
here's to a injury free game tonight.

Mav
08-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Can't put the blame on Goodell for this one...Remember the way Pete Rozelle would handout uni fines. The whole approved headband issue with Jim McMahon.

Even Tagliabue was like that.

He personally killed the bandana era that Ray and Deion made so popular.....

Nazis.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdd3mh9yOVYeLxdP9r4JO_FXpXqN2JY4yVb8Yn9WyHVacSoI6R

and he killed this.....

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 04:25 PM

Goodell is Rozelles evil little son, he's taking it to a new level... uniforms and funbunch restrictions are one thing, but ol' Rog is literally changing the game.

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 04:26 PM
ya. because what players are in front of the mic is, well, real life.

I think if anybody's going to say something like this, it's Tyson Jackson.

Fitting for an enormous sack of shit draft bust like him.

Sandy Vagina
08-24-2013, 04:26 PM
here's to a injury free game tonight.

Welcome, and hell yes to an injury free game. :thumb:

Mav
08-24-2013, 04:27 PM
Goodell is Rozelles evil little son, he's taking it to a new level... uniforms and funbunch restrictions is one thing, but ol' Rog is literally changing the game.

When Johnny Unitas died back in 2002, Peyton Manning wanted to wear the black high tops that Unitas made famous and they wouldn't let him.

They do a lot of stupid shit in this league.

MotherfuckerJones
08-24-2013, 04:31 PM
Ronald McDonalds vs the Squeelers

Mav
08-24-2013, 04:32 PM
Ronald McDonalds vs the Squeelers

Don't you mean Ronald McDonald vs the Honey Bees?

OrtonsPiercedTaint
08-24-2013, 04:39 PM
A preseason game thread with no start time?????????????????
Two sided sandpaper for TP for a long ass week!

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 04:43 PM
When Johnny Unitas died back in 2002, Peyton Manning wanted to wear the black high tops that Unitas made famous and they wouldn't let him.

I either didn't know that or don't remember it, but my take is... WHAT. A. CHEAP. BASTARD.

If he really wanted to honor the guy, take the monetary hit, you just know the NFL wasn't going to gig the golden child too bad for it anyway.

What a cheap bastard.

Mojo Jojo
08-24-2013, 04:44 PM

That was Tags not Goodell.

jerryforeverrice80
08-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Welcome, and hell yes to an injury free game. :thumb:

i see we have some of the red zone members here also and thank you for the welcome.

GO NINERS

-King-
08-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Wait...people actually like the white on whites? Are you guys trolling?
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder
08-24-2013, 04:49 PM
tell her your a beast in the sack

GO CHIEFS

Sandy Vagina
08-24-2013, 04:50 PM
i see we have some of the red zone members here also and thank you for the welcome.

GO NINERS

Probably the only welcome you will get... Chiefs fans loathe us 49ers fans, lolz! :p

O.city
08-24-2013, 04:51 PM
I think if anybody's going to say something like this, it's Tyson Jackson.

Fitting for an enormous sack of shit draft bust like him.

You've become quite the ass lately.

What's up? Everything cool?

WakkaWakka
08-24-2013, 04:52 PM
“@adamteicher: Jamaal Charles is talking with Todd Haley at midfield now as the Chiefs and Steelers warm up”

“@adamteicher: Haley seems more interested in the Chiefs than the Steelers. Now he's talking with Bob Sutton and Dustin Colquitt”

O.city
08-24-2013, 04:52 PM
http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/bane%20image2.JPG

National anthem

Ace Gunner
08-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Even Tagliabue was like that.

He personally killed the bandana era that Ray and Deion made so popular.....

Nazis.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdd3mh9yOVYeLxdP9r4JO_FXpXqN2JY4yVb8Yn9WyHVacSoI6R

and he killed this.....

you've never been to a NFL game in cali.

TribalElder
08-24-2013, 04:53 PM
C J Spiller's step grandpa went on a shooting spree. killed trucking company owner and another worker before killing himself.

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/08/24/4433832/3-dead-2-wounded-in-fla-truck.html

O.city
08-24-2013, 04:56 PM
@adamteicher: Quintin Demps (illness) also won't play for #Chiefs tonight. Donald Stephenson and Dunta Robinson are game-time decisions

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 04:58 PM

Eh, most of the time I'm just trolling.

Unless we're talking about this franchise and QBs. Then my anger is real.

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Nice to see Cunta is a brokedick. Terrible FA signing.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
08-24-2013, 04:59 PM

National anthem

Oh....that's why they call them the squeelers

O.city
Eh, most of the time I'm just trolling.

Unless we're talking about this franchise and QBs. Then my anger is real.

Ah, the geno fire still burns

MotherfuckerJones
Nice to see ****a is a brokedick. Terrible FA signing.

Who?

Hammock Parties
08-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Cunta Robinson. Our nickel corner. He ain't worth a penny.

Discuss Thrower
08-24-2013, 05:02 PM

National anthem

Now is not the time to fear the pass rush Alex.

That comes later!

jerryforeverrice80
08-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Probably the only welcome you will get... Chiefs fans loathe us 49ers fans, lolz! :p

i see that and you know some of the niners fans can be total jerks also.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-24-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm here now , everybody can relax.

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 05:07 PM

National anthem

Wow, that's cool, the black and yellow seats... perfect.

This game will have a regular season feel...

O.city
08-24-2013, 05:08 PM
Wow, that's cool, the black and yellow seats... perfect.

This game will have a regular season feel...

They shot the dark knight rises there

royr17
08-24-2013, 05:11 PM
read somewhere that dexter mccluster isnt playing tonite due to being sick.

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 05:12 PM
They shot the dark knight rises there

Sure looks like it.

Hey help a dumbass out, is the game 6:30 central time or 7:30 central time?

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Sure looks like it.

6:30 dumbass

WakkaWakka
08-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Sure looks like it.

6:30 central

TribalElder
08-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Which defense gets a sack first?

penbrook
08-24-2013, 05:14 PM
read somewhere that dexter mccluster isnt playing tonite due to being sick.

That's Demps

the Talking Can
08-24-2013, 05:16 PM
read somewhere that bowe is going to wear an alex smith mask to try and get some passes...

royr17
08-24-2013, 05:19 PM
That's Demps

ok thanks for clearing that up. read it on terrorhead terror on facebook.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-24-2013, 05:21 PM
Last time we faced Rothelsburger we kicked his ass !!!! Now Poe will be involved

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 05:21 PM
6:30 dumbass

Many thanks, i better start punching some keys...

Ming the Merciless
08-24-2013, 05:22 PM

NO

EVERYONE HATES YOU

redshirt32
08-24-2013, 05:23 PM
The OF Line needs to show the %$#@ UP
Listeining from Phillipines hello everyone !
had my coffe and my smoke go cheifs

digger
08-24-2013, 05:23 PM
Time to show what they got. Lets do this thing.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
08-24-2013, 05:24 PM
No McCluster...........twist, twist.

Ming the Merciless
08-24-2013, 05:25 PM
Are any of you in a particular stream for chat purposes?

(NO HOMO)

royr17
08-24-2013, 05:25 PM
well mitch holtus just confirmed that mccluster is out tonight due to illness.

Ming the Merciless
08-24-2013, 05:26 PM
someone is going 0-3

(hint their QB is a rapist)

RealSNR
Good that McCluster's not playing tonight.

Throw it to an actual WR, Alex. Prove it to us. You have no choice now.

Ming the Merciless

we will win now

TribalElder
08-24-2013, 05:27 PM

Yeast infection

threebag
08-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Well we're fucked no midget

TribalElder
08-24-2013, 05:28 PM
someone is going 0-3

(hint their QB is a rapist)

Had no idea Alex was involved in rape other than the reception of

Ming the Merciless
08-24-2013, 05:29 PM
Had no idea Alex was involved in rape other than the reception of

i meant therapist

Mugalug
08-24-2013, 05:30 PM
In.

TribalElder
08-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Not many 9er game highlights in that intro ROFL

Discuss Thrower
08-24-2013, 05:31 PM
65 TPT seems like a legit outfit here. I'm ready to suit up for one week before getting cut after watching their little intro.

baitism
08-24-2013, 05:32 PM
This intro is unwatchable.

threebag
Tonight won't be a McCluster fuck

ShowtimeSBMVP
Boo i got to listen to Pitt announcers on preseason pass.

Setsuna
Chiefs! Les go!

Hammock Parties
Alex, game on. Geno is ahead of you.

http://i.imgur.com/pjlRDif.gif

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Shit. NFL.com gave me the shitty Steelers coverage in their preseason package

kcgizmo
08-24-2013, 05:34 PM