PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Quick questions about the Po (e)(we) boys

Line Judge
08-24-2013, 10:50 AM
Has anyone at training camp or watching the preseason games seen both Powe and Poe on the field at the same time? Has either one of them played at the DE position? Would this ever be a possibility during the regular season?

BlackHelicopters
08-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Sounds like a question for Bob Dole. PM him.

Rausch
08-24-2013, 10:54 AM
The Powe conspiracy is a growing concern.

He's the new Gregg Hill: make an impact play and immediately be shown the bench...

Rausch
08-24-2013, 10:56 AM
Has either one of them played at the DE position? Would this ever be a possibility during the regular season?

If we rotated Poe to DE and Powe to NT for even one play this season I might have to be taken to the ER for priapism...

BlackHelicopters
08-24-2013, 10:57 AM
If we rotated Poe to DE and Powe to NT for even one play this season I might have to be taken to the ER for priapism...

After 4 hours seek immediate medical attention.............

Rausch
08-24-2013, 10:58 AM
After 4 hours seek immediate medical attention.............

Thank you for explaining the joke...

GordonGekko
08-24-2013, 10:58 AM
Interesting concept, it definitely shows that we finally have a little bit of depth at the defensive line positions. I'm excited for both Po's.

DaFace
08-24-2013, 11:00 AM
I don't think we've specifically seen it in games, but it's pretty clear that the defense is going to use weird formations to try and confuse the offense this year, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they both ended up on the field once in a while.

Simply Red
08-24-2013, 11:01 AM
love the new avatar, let me guess; Valentino Couture?

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 11:57 AM
We'll definitely be seeing it. Toribio may wind up getting cut, and if he doesn't I imagine he'll be playing a lot of DE if we need him.

I know they experimented using DeVito as the NT in some formations, but I really don't want to see that. Keep the line fresh. Sub DeVito out or leave him and replace Jackson with Poe.

We've been dying to use the Poe Powe moniker for over a year. It's time to make it happen, Andy. Give Chiefs fans something to celebrate!

SAUTO
08-24-2013, 12:06 PM
We'll definitely be seeing it. Toribio may wind up getting cut, and if he doesn't I imagine he'll be playing a lot of DE if we need him.

I know they experimented using DeVito as the NT in some formations, but I really don't want to see that. Keep the line fresh. Sub DeVito out or leave him and replace Jackson with Poe.

We've been dying to use the Poe Powe moniker for over a year. It's time to make it happen, Andy. Give Chiefs fans something to celebrate!

we got the po po s, and the Johnson and johnsons

mcaj22
08-24-2013, 12:24 PM
im going to laugh if Powe gets cut

this place will cry

HoneyBadger
08-24-2013, 12:38 PM

this place will cry

Wait. So how will you laugh if you're crying?

RealSNR
08-24-2013, 12:38 PM

this place will cry

Oh quit being a dumbass troll.

Who the fuck is going to play NT behind Poe? DeVito is there only for gimmick formations. Sutton wants to move Poe around a bunch, and that means having a REAL NT come in.

We have no other player like that except for Miguel Chavis, an undrafted rookie.

Rausch
08-24-2013, 12:43 PM

this place will cry

I will hunt you down, lay you out, and and fill your mouth with your mother's feces...

DaFace
08-24-2013, 02:31 PM
Oh quit being a dumbass troll.

Who the fuck is going to play NT behind Poe? DeVito is there only for gimmick formations. Sutton wants to move Poe around a bunch, and that means having a REAL NT come in.

We have no other player like that except for Miguel Chavis, an undrafted rookie.

Yeah, I'd be VERY surprised if Powe doesn't make the team. Aside from the fact that (as you said) we don't really have any other good NT backups, he's also shown some really good flashes here and there. It'd be pretty myopic if they let him go now.

Easy 6
08-24-2013, 02:51 PM
This Sutton fellow seems far too creative not to see the potential in having both of these big hoss' out there at the same time.

Its a when not if scenario, that's a third and short/goal line dream team.

Ace Gunner
08-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Powe is so cute. please don't cut. him.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
08-24-2013, 05:08 PM
Jerrell! Jerrell! Jerrell!